Speaker 1: Today versus all right, the game we're playing in the background.
Speaker 2: You really cut me off guard on that one.
Speaker 1: Technically picking the holiday music for our holiday edition of Today versus back in the day, Well, I thought.
Speaker 2: This was very thematic towards Alexis's music taste. So okay, I.
Speaker 1: Hear it. Now, all right, we're doing a holiday version, and today I will be answering questions about gen z Christmas Christmas question.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, what do you got, Alexi?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: This first one?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: The movie Elf?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Every generation?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Not sure if you remember, but you know, when Buddy gets to New York for the first time, gets to his dad's office, Yes, picks up the phone.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: What does he say?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my favorite lines of the whole movie. Don't make it easy.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to help you.
Speaker 2: At all here.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched it this season, and now that's gonna drive me Christy.
Speaker 2: What does he say?
Speaker 3: He get away by excitement. I'm closing my eyes and I'm screaming it in my head.
Speaker 2: To Okay, says.
Speaker 3: Sanna's lying.
Speaker 2: He says it's the North Paul. Nope, God, I'm really close though.
Speaker 3: In it's Santa's workshop. I like the yelling. Yeah, his dad's office.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's in New York, and I think he thinks Sanna is finally calling him. So I think he yells out, Sannah, is that you?
Speaker 3: All right? Here's the answer for you.
Speaker 4: By the elf? What's your favorite color?
Speaker 1: For this down?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite color? It's the best ever. That's how we should answer the phone. Yeah, I should answer the phones.
Speaker 3: I forget, but I like the excitement of your voice with your answers.
Speaker 2: I was I was more energetic than he was.
Speaker 3: You really were, all right?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Question number two, So I'm gonna play you a more like modern Christmas song Okay, okay, it's from twenty eighteen recent. I'm going to play you the instrumental, and you need to tell me as a Christmas gift, either the singer or the song title.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you can both, you.
Speaker 4: Get an extra point because I'm feeling extra generous. Okay, and I'm gonna play you it right now.
Speaker 1: Sanna Baby, Santa Baby by Ariana Grande.
Speaker 2: There finally answer all right.
Speaker 3: I mean you got the right singer.
Speaker 1: But Santa tell Santa tell me you got it right, I got fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew it was hers.
Speaker 4: I thought it was Oh, I love it was a voice, young Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, good job. One point on the border. All right?
Speaker 3: Last one. Drench movie has been redone.
Speaker 2: Multiple times, so many.
Speaker 3: The newest one the twenty eighteen one by illumination.
Speaker 2: Which one was that? Is that animated and.
Speaker 3: Animated by the same to spile me people?
Speaker 2: Looks okay, so cute?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So the Grinch only goes into Hooville when he needs food and he's upset at the beginning because he thought he stalked up but he ran.
Speaker 3: Out sooner than expected. Okay, why did he run out of food so fast?
Speaker 1: Man? Good God, It's so hard because I'm getting all of the Grinch movies in my head mixed up. I'm thinking totally, and then I'm thinking about the original.
Speaker 3: Animated absolutely what you would say.
Speaker 2: And then there was another one too, The Jim Carrey one to me is my favorite. I really like the one she's talking about now. I just watched it again the other night.
Speaker 3: Is that what's No, it's animated, but it's so it's a good animation that it's not like the first one, it's like it is so good.
Speaker 2: I think it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Now I think that he runs out of food. This is my guess. So he's because he lives in the cave up on top of the hill and he's got the cute little yeah Max Yeah, and Max is so sweet, and I feel like, does he run out of food because Max eats it all? Like, that's my guest finance, Max eats all the food.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna play the clip. I specifically bought enough food to last until January.
Speaker 2: How much emotional eating have I been doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so hard.
Speaker 2: You have to watch. You don't even know how much eggnog I've been buying this season through it. Well, good job that regardless.
Speaker 3: Yes, happy Holidays everybody.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's gonna be Christmas in a couple of days.
Speaker 3: I hope you get everything you want.
Speaker 1: And I hope all you want is time together with your family and a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and a ton of clothes and make up too.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap this up all right, Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Thanks for being with us. We'll be here same time next week only with The Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning Podcast.