Speaker 1: The Biden crime family today is having a really tough day. There are new reports out that Hunter Biden and his press conference, which has been seen as a backfire even by the Democratic Leeds, are now saying that Hunter Biden is a real problem for the presidency. New report also says Hunter is a quote loose speedball on Joe's sinking USS reelection. On Wednesday, while defying a legal congressional subpoena, Hunter Biden decided to hold that news conference that we played for you, and if you missed it, you can go back and grab that podcast from yesterday. And the White House's reelection team was not happy about it at all. Now, let me just read for you what they reported on this in Axios. Now, the Axios is a publication online that is a far left publication. They're not looking for conservative readers. They're base is like MSNBC or even more extreme than that.
Speaker 2: But let me just read for you.
Speaker 1: And look, Exos has extensive tentacles into the Biden White House and the Biden apparatus at every level of government. That's why them writing this means that there's a lot of people that are really upset about this that work for the president of United States of America and within the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Hunter's new strategy has caused tension between his team and the White House.
Speaker 2: Top aids the President.
Speaker 1: Biden originally crafted a plan to largely not respond to attacks and conservative media coverage of Hunter Biden, a risk adverse approach to avoid giving stories more oxygen. But Hunter's team ultimately wasn't satisfied the media coverage didn't die down. His team has come to believe that his lack of a response was alienating potential Democratic allies and hurting his father politically. Hunter's team keeps quote the White House and Joe Biden informed of his plans. The report continues, but the President's team has far less control over hunter strategy than it once had. Yet, Hunter, the deadbeat Dad is a loose speedball on Joe's sinking reelection ship. It gets better. The White House is concerned that if voters believe Hunters corrupt, they'll see Joe Biden as a suspect too.
Speaker 2: You think now.
Speaker 1: After that disastrous Wednesday afternoon news conference, Hunter ran to his pals and defenders at Axios to unleash this beauty, saying quote Republicans quote unquote have weaponized my dad's love for me and turned his greatest strength, his compassion, his empathy is authenticity into evidence of corrupt complicity. Weaponize my dad's love for me. That was the main line. Who do you get that from some twelve year old girl? Poetry journal? That's what one writer said. What is even more laughable is the idea that Hunter is doing all of this to help his father. This is a hormonger, so selfish that while he was spending eight hundred and seventy two thousand dollars on sex, he was fighting paying child support payments for his own daughter, an innocent baby girl. Just to put it in perspective, and notice how the media has not made that point. So let's pause there and just really go into that for a second. At the same time that he was spending one hundred and eighty seven thousand dollars on sex trafficking okay, on prostitutes, he refused to pay and was fighting to pay child support and even acknowledging that his child was his own child, an innocent child in Arkansas. The same Biden family that claims they care about you as an American citizen and whatever you're dealing with right now, refuse to allow that child to take the Biden last name. Never forget that they then refused to give the adequate and appropriate documentation for the amount of money that he was making, and then every indication was that he was lying about his income to the point where she had to lawyer up and drag his again, this deadbeat dad's aas into court. The same time all of that was going on, and this lady who he had a child with, was having to fight this legal battle and refusing to acknowledge the existence of his kid. Do not forget that the President of the United States was also refusing to acknowledge the existence of his own grandchild that he knew obviously was his. We also know that he refused to pay child support to the point where he was forced to take a DNA test so that then he would finally start having to pay some sort of child support, and he has fought every step of the way to stop the money going to that child. Now, during Hunter's news conference, where he took no questions, not that he would have been asked anything difficult, right, the House of Representatives voted to open that impeachment inquiry into Hunter's dat for a whole host of alleged crimes and misdemeanors. Additionally, the House Overside Committee has also launched a contempt of Congress charges against Hunter for ignoring their subpoena after former White House aide Peter Navarro and Stephen K. Bann ignored their respective stupid January sixth Committee subpoenas. Both of them guess what were indicted by the DOJ, which brings me to the contempt of Congress proceedings that have been initiated against Hunter Biden, and it does have the potential idea of jail time as well as a fine. That's only if the DOJ will take up these charges the same way they did against Stephen K.
Speaker 2: Bannon.
Speaker 1: The others I just mentioned the House Overside Committee Chairman James Comer and the Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan initial she had the contempt to Congress proceedings against Hunter Biden after the President's sun failed to appear for that subpoena of that closed door deposition on Wednesday, the same type of definite deposition that the children of the then sitting President United States of America Donald J. Trump had to sit for and did sit for now I have prosecuted and convicted to contempt to Congress. Hunter's punishment could be up to one hundred thousand dollars fine, as well as time in jail. A deposition is a standard procedure used by Congressional investigators. The two men stated Democrats use depositions in their investigations regularly, including the Adam Schiff impeachment inquiry, as well as the partisan January sixth Committee. The House Oversight Committee ranking member Jamie Raskins, a Democrat, emphasized the importance of standard closed door depositions.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden. Coleman and Jordan wrote in their latest letter, as our committees were today prepared to oppose Hunter Biden, he chose to make a public statement on Capitol Hill instead, where he said his father, Joe Biden, was not financially involved in his father's business dealings. Now Representative Matt Gates came out and he said this. Peter Navarro and Steve Bannon were indicted on contempt charges for not complying with the illegitimate January sixth Committee. There was no basis to comply with the Democrats fake Committee. I believe Hunter Biden should be held in contempt to Congress for defying a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee. But it's clear the corrupt White House and CORRUPTDJ will protect their own from prosecuting prosecution while shamelessly targeting their political enemies. Matthew Graves, the DC attorney who prosecuted Navarro and Bannon, worked on the presidential campaign for Joe Biden and other Democrats. I doubt we'll see what we'll be seeing the same indictments against Hunter. This process will not be fixed until we initiate total retribution against the deep state for what they're doing to our country. And not disagree, by the way, with what Matt Gates put out there in his statement on X and here goes. Let's go back to the other question here, number one. Exactly how was Joe Biden involved? Is what the question that we all are asking and the question that should be answered, because evidence shows that Biden met with Hunter's business associates and his name was at the center of the family business strategy the entire time. What was the product? What were they getting from Hunter Biden? Was he giving them widgets?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Was he an expert in any of the fields that he was operating in. No, was Hunter Biden actually giving them a product that they were purchasing for millions and millions and millions of dollars. No, So what was the business? The business was selling access to the father. The business didn't exist without Joe Biden's position of power in the government, and it doesn't exist without Joe Biden being the Vice President and now the President of United States of America. So the two men, Jordan and Comer, said this. Today, the House will vote on an impeachment inquiry resolution to strengthen our legal case in the court as we face obstruction from the White House and witnesses. And that's the real takeaway here, what we are seeing now and the reason why you move forward this impeachment inquiry resolution is in their right to strengthen the legal case in the courts because they are facing obstruction from the White House and from witnesses.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Today's obstruction by Hunter Biden reinforces the need for a formal vote. For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service They're an example of putting the cause ahead of profit, and that is why I am proud to.
Speaker 2: Partner with him.
Speaker 1: Starting today, Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same what coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans and first responders, and more than just that. They are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy, so you can keep your same number you have Right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com, slash ferguson or call them ninety seven to two Patriot use the promo code Friday seven to six.
Speaker 2: That's Friday seven to six. Again.
Speaker 1: Get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven to six. That's the limited time offer. Join me make the switch today. At Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot mobile dot com slash Ferguson or ninety seven to two Patriot Senator Ted Cruz and I set down with James Comer for a three part series. You can hear in its entirety by downloading Verdict with Ted Cruz and hear everything he had to say in uninterrupted, long format. It was incredible to hear about the corruption of the Biden crime family and what they've uncovered. And look, we did this three part series for over an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. I wanted to play part of.
Speaker 1: It for you here so you could hear some of those highlights of what Center Cruise and I learned by sitting down with James Comer.
Speaker 3: Take a listen, uh, to really get into the substance. And and a lot has been happening lately. We just had Hunter Biden defy a congressional subpoena. We just had the full House of Representatives vote to authorize formally the impeachment inquiry. And this week there's some breaking news. You're you're you're sending your investigative team on the road. Why don't we start by tell us about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so obviously a lot of these people that we've asked for interviews and depositions, they're trying to use the holiday as an excuse why they can't come in and do it. So we decided we would make it more convenient on them and send our staff to depose them or interview them in their home area. So the first one we're doing is with the owner of Americorp Health, and America War Health was the healthcare company where James Biden, the President's brother, approached them because he heard they were financially distressed and said that because he's a Biden and because of his brother's contacts in the Middle East, that he could help them acquire all the capital they needed to get back on their feet from the Middle East.
Speaker 5: But they were going to have to.
Speaker 4: Pay JOm Biden first, and they gave him six hundred thousand dollars and by all accounts, Jim Biden completely defrauded American War Health. He never provided any funding or anything else. But what I about this for Joe Biden, Not only was that a pure example of influence pedaling, Joe Biden received the last payment from Americal Health. They sent a check to Jim Biden for two hundred thousand dollars. The exact same day that Jim Biden received that two hundred thousand dollars check from America Health, they wrote Joe Biden a check for the exact same amount, two hundred thousand dollars. So that was the first example of evidence that we found where Joe Biden directly benefited from the Biden family influenced peddling scheme. So we're going to have our deposers down there talking to them about how this started and what role Joe Biden may have played, and if they ever met Joe Biden and all of that.
Speaker 5: So that should be very interesting.
Speaker 1: It's interesting you didn't mention the name Hunter Biden in that story of influence pedaling. That is the part that I think many Americans have maybe not understood, which is this is the entire family that's been involved in getting paid. Can you go into that a little bit more about about James Biden, not just Hunter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think James Biden probably committed just as many crimes as Hunter Biden. The only reason we don't know about James Biden is he didn't leave a laptop Linery. We've been able to subpoena his bank records, and I can tell you there's a lot of questions we have for Jamis Biden.
Speaker 5: That's why he received the subpoena.
Speaker 4: We're working with his attorney and we hope to have him in in January. But at the end of the day, this example with AmeriCorps Help sure looks like securities fraud. I mean, I don't know how else you would you would describe it. But obviously they deserve due process and they're gonna have due process. But we know from court records this americ WARP Help is in federal bankruptcy court. They obviously have accused Jim Biden of a lot of things. So this is all public record, and you know it shows that it wasn't just hunder Biden, this was the whole Biden family.
Speaker 5: America Jim Biden Hunterman.
Speaker 3: So Americal Health paid Jim Biden six hundred thousand dollars. As best you can tell, did Jim Biden perform any any service for them, do anything of value for them?
Speaker 4: According to the court records, America or Health says no other than he went there and you know, made all these promises that you know, Joe Biden's contacts, they would work together and.
Speaker 5: Help them get all the money from the Middle East, but they never got any This is.
Speaker 4: They never got a penny. They never got one penny. And it looks like Senator on Jim Biden's bank statements, they tried to say that six hundred thousand dollars payment was a loan. And I think that's a very important aspect of our investigation because from the notes that the whistleblowers have turned over, we know that you know, sometime in twenty eighteen, the Bidens figured out that the IRS was breathing down their necks. They knew that they had all these suspicious activity reports from the banks that were accusing them money laundering and having shell companies and potentially taking bribes, and they changed the way they were operating. They went from receiving wires directly through the shelves to receiving payments and calling them loans.
Speaker 5: So do you do that.
Speaker 3: I want to stop and unpack a lot of that. So we hear from the Democrats, we hear from the corrupt corporate media. There's no evidence, no evidence, no evidence, especially no evidence of Joe Biden's involvement. So I want to break down because you had a lot of substance there on the shell companies. How many Biden shell companies did y'all uncover?
Speaker 5: Twenty?
Speaker 4: And let me make sure everyone understands this. A shell company is a company with no assets and no known purpose. So the bank email that we released two weeks ago showed the bank examiners saying, you know, they got this wire from China, and he says it's an investment company, but it's an investment company with no investments. And then the account that it went through was essentially a dormant account. So there's evidence that the bank examiners, and if you look at and also the suspicious activity reports, the banks knew these were shell companies, and the banks did everything they were supposed to do by notifying Treasury that wait a bit, this politically exposed family.
Speaker 5: They're getting wires from our enemies around the world.
Speaker 4: We don't know what these wires are for, and they're going through companies that have no known purpose or no acres.
Speaker 3: So shell companies, they're not real businesses. This is not a dry cleaner, this is not a gas station. They're no employees there are no paychecks. They're not a business in any sense. This is a legal entity, and it's a legal entity created to send money to and it's what is often used for money laundering. It's what's often used to hide the source of the money. And you mentioned the suspicious activity reports. So let me ask for our listeners what is a suspicious activity report and how many of them were filed on the Bidens.
Speaker 4: A suspicious activity report is when the bank notifies the Treasury Cabinet that they believe their client may.
Speaker 5: Have committed a crime. Now, I want everyone to understand this.
Speaker 4: Banks don't just do this nonchalantly, like the Washington Post tried to say, No bank wants to file a suspicious activity report center because when you do, that invites the bank examiners to come in and investigate you. And the last thing a bank wants to do is the bank examiners walked through the front door. The Bidens had one hundred and seventy suspicious activity reports filed against them, which is unprecedented.
Speaker 5: I was the director of a bank for over a decade.
Speaker 4: Never has anyone received more than one or two that was affiliated with my bank. And the fact that this family got a one hundred seventy from six different banks on dozens of different accounts, showed that there's something bad going on here because the banks are notifying the Treasury. I'm sorry, Treasury, we believe the vice president's family are involved in some top of fraud.
Speaker 3: Well, and James, let me make let me make sure I understand this. Suspicious activity reports are relatively rare. There's something that the bank files with the Treasury Department when they believe there may be evidence of criminal conduct. And if you or I or Ben went and created a shell company, a company that did nothing, that had no employees, that was not a going business, and that shell company began getting multimillion dollar wires from China, from Russia, from Ukraine, that would be the sort of conduct that would trigger a suspicious activity report if any of us did that.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 5: That's exactly right.
Speaker 4: And we released an email last week that kind of showed the thought process by a bank examiner. He was communicating with his superior and in the end they filed a suspicious activity report, and this email kind of outlines it. The Banker's Center said, wait a minute, you know this account is pretty much dormant We don't know what this company is. All we know is that the president's son owns it. He got a five million dollar wire from China. We had to contact him to prevent a thar. We said, I'm sorry, mister Biden, we need to know what this wire was, and he said it was a loan, and there's like, oh, a loan from China.
Speaker 5: Well, we need the loan.
Speaker 4: Documentation and he said, I don't have any which is ridiculous. No one would loan anyone five million dollars without having some type of loan documentation. So then he said, We feared this could be a bribe because we know China influences politicians through vulnerable family members, and we've seen in the news where his ex wife said he was on drugs, he was in financial trouble. We believe this could be a national security threat.
Speaker 3: One of the things that you mentioned a minute ago that I want to stop and drill down on a little bit. You said early on the Biden family business, they would just get wires from overseas that were payments through these shell companies. But then there came a time when the irs started coming after them, when they changed how they did business and they began instead of getting wires that were straight out payments, they began calling them loans.
Speaker 2: Explain that a little bit.
Speaker 3: More about when they did that and why they would have done that.
Speaker 4: That change started happening somewhere mid twenty eighteen, and from twenty fourteen to twenty eighteen they were pretty consistent. They would, you know, after Joe Biden would meet with these people, or a hunter would fly on Air Force two, or Joe would talk to him on the phone or have lunch with him, then money would flow through the shell companies, and then they would disperse the money through the show companies to ten different Biden family members. Once twenty eighteen rolled in and they realized the IRS was rolling in on them, and they knew this because the Irish was talking to them and the Irish was the lower notes confirmed this. They changed the way they were doing business. Then they started taking money in, some of it directly through their personal account, some of it still through shell companies, but they were calling them loans. And the reason you do this is twofold number one. You don't report a loan on your taxes. So theoretically, if you got five million dollar wire from China, and you said it was a loan, you didn't have to put that on your taxes and the RS would never know about it.
Speaker 5: And secondly, and this.
Speaker 4: Is the most obvious, you don't have to pay taxes on it then if it's a loan.
Speaker 5: And that's why I always said, we're going to follow the bank records.
Speaker 4: We're going to go with the bank statements in lieu of the tax returns, because there's nowhere on your tax return does it show you have a loan. There's a place on your tax return to show where you loan interest, mortgage interest, or if you loan someone money, you receive interest, but there's nowhere on your tax returns would it say alone. So if you just got to Biden's tax return, you would never know about fourteen million dollars that we found because they didn't report it to the RS.
Speaker 5: They called it loan.
Speaker 3: So fourteen million was the amount of loans you found so.
Speaker 5: Far, Yes, for Jim and Hunter Biden.
Speaker 3: And look, just to underscore what you said, because it's important. By calling it a loan, Number one, you don't have to report it to the IRS. Number two, you don't have to pay taxes to the IRS. But but of course it's got to be a real loan. It can't be just fraud. And all right, I've gotten loans over the course of my life. I've got a mortgage on my house. Now, the mortgage on my house, the collateral is my house. I've gotten car notes. I borrow money to buy a car. The collateral on the car note is the car. If I don't pay the payments, they take the car back. Is there any indication that Hunter or or Jim Biden had any collateral fourteen million dollars of loans? Did they own fourteen million dollars of collateral that that would serve as the basis for those loans?
Speaker 4: Well, and I understand loans. Thank god, there's no loan documentation. We've asked for loan documentation. They won't produce loan documentation. It doesn't appear they had anywhere near fourteen million dollars in assets.
Speaker 5: So if you get fourteen million.
Speaker 4: Dollars in loans, you really need to have about eighteen or nineteen million dollars in assets, because that's the way that the banking rules are. You've got to have more than enough or you would be underwater. So but here's the most concerning thing. Going through their bank records, they've received all this money that they call loans.
Speaker 5: There are hardly any loan.
Speaker 4: Repayments, any principal payments, and no interest payments.
Speaker 3: All right, so this goes back to twenty eighteen principal payment. Twenty eighteen, they start getting loans. They get fourteen million dollars of loans. You're saying from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty three, that's five years. There are very very few loan repayments at all, either principal or interest. In other words, this is some sort of magic loan that you don't need collateral for, you don't have to pay back, and it sure is helpful if you want to, say, buy a lot of crack and prostitutes, if you don't have to pay the loan back. Is that? Am I being fair and characterizing that?
Speaker 5: That's exactly right?
Speaker 4: It looked like one loan for half a million dollars to one of the bidens. They may have paid one hundred and ten thousand dollars back with no interest. The rest of the fourteen million dollars we can't find where they've made a single payment and not a kinny.
Speaker 3: Of interest But by the way, do they dispute this. Does Hunter claim no, no, I pay that back? Does Jim Biden claim no, no, I pay that back? Or do they dispute what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Well, we we're going to bring them in. You know, that's one reason we wanted to pose them. But you know, you can look at the records and there's no there's no payments back.
Speaker 1: Best case scenario, how much of the millions in loans eighteen million do you think they paid back?
Speaker 2: If you're being generous, fourteen million, fourteen.
Speaker 5: Million, I mean, one hundred and ten thousand.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's you know, good to be a Biden.
Speaker 4: So and look, at what point does the loan become income?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't know, that's a question.
Speaker 3: What is the low Look, if the intent is to defraud the IRS? If if it is a fraudulent vehicle, the IRS can bring it for tax fraud. You can't characterize something as a loan that is not in fact a loan that doesn't intend to be paid back. And I mean that on the face of it. I got to tell you I'd be ready to prosecute right now. Of course, you know, I don't work at the Biden Justice Department. And so my marching orders aren't protect the big guy, and the statute of limitations is not far from running on these too. They've already left the statute of limitations run on what Hunter did with China back in seventeen. And the clock is ticking now. Now we started with with your telling us your investigators are going to talk with AmeriCorps Health Company about the six hundred thousand dollars that was paid to Jim Biden. And you said two hundred thousand went straight to Joe Biden. Did that come from AmeriCorps or did that come from AmeriCorps to Jim and then Jim to Joe.
Speaker 2: What was the path of the money.
Speaker 5: Americ Corps to Jim, and Jim to Joe.
Speaker 2: So the big guys getting tot day.
Speaker 5: The same day, the same day.
Speaker 4: So in Jim Biden's bank account, the day he deposited that two hundred thousand dollars check, I think he had like four thousand dollars ballons, So he went from four thousand to two hundred and four thousand. Then he writes a check for two hundred thousand to Joe Biden. So he goes back down to four thousand. That wasn't real hard to trace. I would challenge anyone to debate me on tracing that check.
Speaker 2: I have one other question on this money in general.
Speaker 1: We talk about the loan payments, but can we talk about the total sub of money that was coming into the the Biden affiliated businesses. There were much bigger business deals that were done, and how hard is it to trace?
Speaker 2: Me They're not businesses.
Speaker 3: Call them shell corporate show corporate businesses do something. Yeah, these are just bank accounts to park.
Speaker 4: Money, right, and a lot of these shelves had multiple bank accounts. That's what's taken so long to get the bank records in.
Speaker 5: We find more bank accounts.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're always finding more bank accounts and more accounts. But you know, we've identified twenty four million dollars that we don't think they can explain what they did.
Speaker 5: There's more.
Speaker 1: Don't forget Share this podcast with your family and friends.
Speaker 2: Shared on social media.
Speaker 1: Please hit that follow button if you're listening on Apple, iTunes or subscriber auto download, depending on what you're listening on what platform, But make sure you follow us and we'll see you back here tomorrow morning.