Speaker 1: What with you?
Speaker 2: Is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's the loser line.
Speaker 4: Good, just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, young.
Speaker 5: Lady, I just need to know was your dad a car salesman perchance?
Speaker 4: Because you got a sweet pair of headlights? Looks okay after he drops that line, whatever you do, don't throw up all over his button up tropical shirt with a large parrot on it. Instead, tell him he's so darn funny that he made your sides hurt from lowling. And that's when you give him the number to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play over the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 6: Next message, Hi.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 7: He gave in this number and then ran away, and I don't know why you would do that to me, So I'm just calling your see this is his number, but I guess it's not. So now I'm really sad and I just wanted to know if you can help.
Speaker 6: Next message.
Speaker 2: The real number.
Speaker 7: You don't need to be sad.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, throw the number.
Speaker 5: It's like and day, I know, Hose, I'm with you, Like, I can't believe that worked, and she actually called. Maybe maybe that should be the tactic that most guys use and you'd actually get more progress with a woman.
Speaker 8: Am I going to go out with the flash?
Speaker 2: Is that one?
Speaker 3: Next message, Crystal, this is Carl from the coffee shops.
Speaker 9: I just wanted to give you a call. I just wanted to apologize. I really hope that I wasn't too intense. I tend to go up on a soapbox a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry. I'm starting it all over again. We already we already talked about this, but I know a lot of really great initiatives. If you're interested about what we can be doing instead of just talking in coffee shops, you know, if you want to know more and get active with me, I would really like that. Anyway, you have my number, now give me a call.
Speaker 4: By next message, I saw Brooke fanning herself over there because it was too hot. When he started talking about initiatives and getting proactive in the community.
Speaker 8: I do get a little steamy for activism.
Speaker 6: It's honest.
Speaker 8: Tell me about that poster that you're carrying around. Hello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Remember you can get the special number to the Loser line if you text the word loser l O s E R to seven eight five, nine to two. Give it out and hopefully we can get a voicemail like this one.
Speaker 6: Next message, Hey, this is what.
Speaker 2: I can't get you out of my head.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was what you were dancing on me or something.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 1: Maybe you strip clothes and the best place to meet, but you know, hang out. I see about you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Next message, I.
Speaker 7: Strippers.
Speaker 8: Don't want to date you.
Speaker 7: My god.
Speaker 4: And also, as just a general tip to men, don't breathe heavily into the speaker when you're leaving a message, because it doesn't matter what you say, even if it's something totally mundane, it's gonna sound creepy. Like the traffic on the interstate was really like today, I'll be there.
Speaker 7: It's like Darth Vader and Batman.
Speaker 6: Next message, Haye Tina at the bar the other night, I thought you were so gorgeous. You're so pretty, and i'd really like to get together. Don't know what's a good time for you. I gotta tell you, I've had some really awkward first dates in the past, and I never know what to do if I'm supposed to shake your hand or give you a hug or anything. So maybe you could tell me in advance what kind of introduction you like. I mean, I would be happy just to shake your hand, a high five, even or you know, I just don't I never know what to do in those situations. The last date I had, the girl came in for a hug.
Speaker 8: I went for just a fist bump. It was super awkward, and the date was just pretty much over. And I just really don't want that to be what happens, you know, when we get together. I want it to be really amazing and you know, something special.
Speaker 4: Next message Wow traumatized?
Speaker 2: Would I would give him my role number.
Speaker 8: I like a man who communicates, you know.
Speaker 4: Likes out how he's going to greet you, like say, but there's nothing more awkward than like, do we do we not? I don't am I supposed to bow, I wave at you. Maybe I put my hand over the heart to the pledge of allegiance.
Speaker 2: I just want you know, hey, Jenny, it's I just wanted to reach.
Speaker 3: Out because I feel terrible about the other night.
Speaker 2: My buddy told me that he saw you see.
Speaker 3: Me grinding on another girl. But I just want to let you know that it's totally not what you think.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: The girl that I was grinding on that was actually my cousin. I know how that must sound, but I hadn't seen her in like so long, like years, and then next thing I know, she shows up at the club. We start drinking, start reminiscing, and all of a sudden it starts getting freaky and I just kind of went with it. But I mean, it wasn't It wasn't like.
Speaker 2: A romantic thing.
Speaker 3: It was you know, it's just harmless cousin grinding. Clearly, it's not my groundest moment. I wouldn't do it again, and actually I would. I would love to introduce you to my cousin who I was grinding on, because I actually think you guys would really get along. So call me. You have my number.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's amazing.
Speaker 8: Harmless cousin grinding does not exist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your family.
Speaker 5: Homeless cousin grinding is the title of Brooks autobiography.
Speaker 8: And then introduce you to her.
Speaker 4: You don't just keep it in the family. We don't need any outside exactly. I want to see what that family reunion is like.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine what he does with his aunts. Probably remember you can listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every week. Your phone taps coming up right after this