Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the podcast. And just a reminder, merch for a cause. Okay, one percent of proceeds are going to Action against Hunger. Your cute hoodies, your cute t shirts. You only have one week left to buy. Okay, it's not too late yet. It's not too late yet. Okay. So it's in the show notes, right all right, in the show notes, follow us at Brooke and Jeffrey, and here's your show.
Speaker 2: It's getting towards the end of the year real quick. I just think we got to take a minute to thank kind of an unsung hero on our show, our editor Ashley.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, seriously, she.
Speaker 2: Is a really hard worker. Nobody knows her from listening because she's behind the scenes. She's just an amazing person. She keeps the show rolling on for us.
Speaker 1: I was just explaining to my husband all of her job roles, you know what she does here, and he's like, she does all of those, yeah, and really well without complaining.
Speaker 2: Without her, I honestly don't know where this show would be.
Speaker 3: She brought me.
Speaker 1: Coffee this morning, guys.
Speaker 4: So wheatheart to the core. That's amazing person.
Speaker 2: Let's get her in here so we can pay. Yeah, come to the microphone. We we just want to thank you for everything that you've done year.
Speaker 5: She's a cry which makes you want to cry.
Speaker 1: Why are we cried? Why are we crying together?
Speaker 6: But tell me you see I eyes.
Speaker 2: No, there's no time. We only we have two vinyl sound bites off the internet. No, only enough time to play one of them. Let's get to your choices. Want to be here. Your first option is a quick audio compilation of a teenager trolling his mom by playing the trump though.
Speaker 1: No more trolling to hate it all option too.
Speaker 2: You guys, remember when I sing a Halloween parody a Walker Hayes fancy like, yeah, well, somebody just came out with the Christmas version.
Speaker 3: I hear it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to make it. I don't want to make them go more viral than you.
Speaker 2: What's it gonna be? Is it gonna be Mommy gets punked? Or Christmas song funk?
Speaker 1: Alexis Sorry, Jeff, I'm going Christmas song funk. No, I'm punking mommy.
Speaker 2: Jose, you have to decide today.
Speaker 4: Christmas is like my world.
Speaker 1: You have to pick it, But Jeff is also my world.
Speaker 6: I'm going with the tuma.
Speaker 2: All right, let's hear the sound of a quick audio compilation of a teenager trolling his mom with a trumbone. That doesn't sound like.
Speaker 1: That was which, Yeah, I was honestly crying.
Speaker 3: I know she was.
Speaker 6: Jeff Troup Dog Debo.
Speaker 2: Let's get to your shot collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of.
Speaker 1: Late already, just get to it.
Speaker 7: The holiday season is all about giving and sharing experiences with others, which is why today will be embodying that spirit with a.
Speaker 6: Fun and done group shot callar question.
Speaker 7: Each of you will receive a question about a classic toy that could have been given as a gift during past holidays. You'll have thirty seconds to think about it before you answer, and no one can help you.
Speaker 6: No, you think out loud.
Speaker 7: If you get it right, you'll be holly, jolly and safe. If you get it wrong, you'll be getting ten thousand volts that run right down your stocking.
Speaker 8: Is it no?
Speaker 5: Is not?
Speaker 6: I had souped it up to ten thousand. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I guess so.
Speaker 7: In the nineties, Squealer the Pig, Flash the Orca, and Patty the Platypus were among the earliest characters in which popular toy set.
Speaker 1: Why do you know it? Yeah, a platypus, a squid and a pig.
Speaker 7: We would you say, squealer the pig, flash the orca and Patty the platypus.
Speaker 1: Jig, a whale and a platypus.
Speaker 4: I think I know it.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to get things.
Speaker 1: From the nineties, maybe like a stuffed animal. Beanie Babies. Do this more than just bears and stuff?
Speaker 2: You can't talk to us?
Speaker 7: Oh, shoot, answer right now, Okay, I'm gonna go with Beanie Babies. By nineteen ninety eight, it was making over a billion dollars in sales a year. I'm talking about the huge toy hit Beanie Babies.
Speaker 1: Let's eye, I don't either, yoused to help.
Speaker 6: Her, Brook, You're up next, Okay.
Speaker 7: In the two thousands, one toy was far and above the top choice for children during the holidays. In fact, during that decade, over five million were sold every year and awkwardly wrapped under the Christmas tree.
Speaker 6: What was it?
Speaker 5: They're awkwardly wrapped.
Speaker 1: They're in a weird shape, right, Like it's not just a flat box. I mean I remember working at a radio station in like two thousand and five and we were doing everything to get our hands on Tickle Me Elmo because it's what everybody wanted. Nobody could get them, and we were going to do a big station giveaway all around Tickle me Elmo.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought I just wanted them for yourself.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm going to go Tickle me Elmo.
Speaker 7: In the two thousands, many kids wake up and find this awkwardly wrapped under the Christmas tree. I'm talking about the razor scooter.
Speaker 2: I love those.
Speaker 1: Do you still have one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They're still sweet?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, So that means Brook, you're gonna be at least one person getting shot today. You're gonna go on to Jose.
Speaker 7: Jose, You've tried desperately to help everyone here, but you get no help this time. Of course, back in nineteen fifty eight, this toy sold over twenty five.
Speaker 10: Million units nineteen fifty eight.
Speaker 7: Yes, However, Japan and the Soviet Union banned it because they believed it was a symbol of emptiness in American culture.
Speaker 6: What toy was it?
Speaker 11: Okay, so maybe too early, but at first thoughts hot wheels because it's like an American man.
Speaker 4: But why would that be a symbol of like emptiness. Then I think of like g I Joe's.
Speaker 2: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: It is, really, but hot.
Speaker 11: Wheels are so popular, like internationally legos.
Speaker 6: You needed to narrow it down.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna go with hot wheels.
Speaker 7: I'm not confident though, okay, because you had to gyrate while you used it, which was considered perverted by other nations.
Speaker 6: The answer was hula hoo.
Speaker 7: Jose and Brook are both getting shocked now, Jeffrey, you might be able to join them. Your question is back in twenty fourteen, a specific doll was all the rage during the holiday season, and it had to do with a particular movie that was out at the time. It made four billion dollars for the company. What was it?
Speaker 2: I mean, wow, a billion dollars twenty fourteen. That's not even that long ago. Fourteen. I was in radio at that time, so we probably talked about it. I was a producer too, so I actually probably actually wrote about it, wrote like up, I'm gonna twenty fourteen. So Alexis probably had this doll.
Speaker 6: Whatever was.
Speaker 2: Frozen is frozen? Did that come out in twenty fourteen, like an Elsa doll? Or was it one of the toy story sequels like a new buzz or a new Woody doll. Need to answer Jeffrey, I'm just gonna go with frozen Elsa doll.
Speaker 7: It made over four billion dollars for the company, and the doll I was looking for was Elsa from.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 2: Right, So Alexis and I got it right. We're safe. Meanwhile, Brook and Jose are going to be getting group shocked today and somebody wanted to hear jingle Bell Rock by Bobby helms All.
Speaker 1: I just keep getting shocked.
Speaker 11: Jingle Bell, jingle bell, jingle bell Rock, jingle bell swing and jingle bell.
Speaker 2: Ring, snowing and blowing.
Speaker 12: The best line there, shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 13: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Our show is so packed most days, we never really get a chance to do this, and I didn't tell my host that we're going to be doing this either. But charity is so important giving back to those who have less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being part of something bigger than yourself.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. So I went onto everyone's Facebook and Instagram before this to see which charities, if any, my co hosts like to donate to. For Alexis, I saw on her Instagram, she's a big fan of the Break a Wish Foundation. I mean, I've heard of make a Wish, but not this one. It's interesting that you support you whatever they want. I know Jose supports the rehabilitation and acceptance of creepy dolls back into mainstream society. Fund what I heard of that?
Speaker 1: Which are those porcelain ones with a weird face?
Speaker 11: I agree, but I would rather destroy them than rehabilitation.
Speaker 1: That's what he say.
Speaker 2: Thanks to kind hearted people like you, Jose, Annabelle and Chucky can get back on their feet. I know Brooks always been an advocate for doctors without diplomas. Just send those people over seas and hope for the.
Speaker 1: Best money to get a diploma.
Speaker 2: And my big charity, as you guys already know, is coats for kids. Oh no, you guys think I mean kids like children. Yeah no, no, I mean kids as in baby goats.
Speaker 12: They love in the millside and they're tiny sweaters. So I got a little picture of the baby goat that I donated a sweater too.
Speaker 1: Sweater. Yeah, wow, it's some big work you're doing.
Speaker 4: I kind of messed up that you're giving them sweaters made of their own fur.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they have to learn the hard way. I got into this one because my old charity, Habitat for Hipsters went bankrupt, so I had to move on. But look, if you don't feel comfortable donating to any of the organizations I just mentioned, that's okay. All we ask is that you donate your time to us by listening to a brand new Laser story just coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that made news recently by trying to build an entire log cabin out of Ikea furniture. He almost finished, but was just short fifteen hundred twazzle screws, so it was either start over or burn the whole thing to the ground. Burn it down, you know what he did. It's a laser story, a segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other sweetish cheat balls just don't. This first laser story is out of Tennessee. Forty one year old man named Marcello Moore drove to a gas station recently, and after getting a coffee and a beef stick, he tried to rob the place.
Speaker 1: He got his needs first.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's like, I got the coffee and the beef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now what else I need?
Speaker 2: Oh, we got all the money in the register. So he stuck a gun under a plexiglass divider and demanded money from the seventy eight year old worker. To Dorothy Elmer, no not seventy.
Speaker 1: Did you ever walk in as a robber and think I can't do it to that person? No, I can't. I'll come back later when the shift guy looks you know, sketchy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those benevolent robbers.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dorothy wasn't having it, though, so instead of given him cash, she just ducked underneath the counter and hid.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's when that doesn't seem worth it, Dorothy.
Speaker 2: Well, Marcello panicked and drove off.
Speaker 5: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: The cops caught up to him a little while later, and they were able to do that because his car ran out of gas. Arma When arrested, authority say, Marcella was angry with himself because while he attempted to rob a gas station, it never crossed his mind to fill up his own tank before he left.
Speaker 1: But he dig at the beefstick, you know, he had his priorities, So he was.
Speaker 2: Kicking himself as he was taken into jail, this next Laser stories out of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, we know that place, the office.
Speaker 2: There was a great story a few months ago about a waitress who got a three thousand dollars tip on a thirteen dollars bill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, imagine, I can.
Speaker 4: I always dreamed of this when I was a servant.
Speaker 10: It never happened.
Speaker 2: Well, things just got complicated because the guy who left her the money surprisingly took it back. The waitress's name is Marianna Lambert, and she says she was blown away by the generosity and she wanted to use the money to pay off some bills and take her family on a vacation. But shortly after that, the guy who left it, a man named Eric Smith, disputed the charge with his bank.
Speaker 1: And why did he do it? Originally because he was on a date and he's like, watch this girl.
Speaker 2: He told her the tip was part of something called tips for Jesus.
Speaker 1: I've heard of this that takes it even I don't know either worse or I could have predicted it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's not clear if he thought Jesus wanted his money back, but for whatever reason, he didn't want to pay that anymore. Well, the good news is Marianna did get paid. The restaurant gave her the money, but now they're out three grand.
Speaker 1: God just the owner that can't take a vacation.
Speaker 12: Now, Jeffrey the restaurant has decided to sue Eric to get that. Yes, they say they were communicating with him through Facebook for a while, but now he won't respond. He challenged them to sue if they want their money. So that's what they're doing, all right, if.
Speaker 2: You signed it and everything. I think they have a case there a legal documents, especially if Jesus represents him in court.
Speaker 5: One of those things.
Speaker 1: You can't get three thousand dollars out of somebody who doesn't have it.
Speaker 2: You know, I have before, says there stories out of Ireland. Everyone on this continent knows. And Irish goodbye is the life saver of any party.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's where you just leave.
Speaker 2: Yes, either because you drank too much or because you've reached your social capacity for the night without saying goodbye to anyone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you start saying goodbye to one person, then you have to say goodbye to fifty people, and then suddenly you're there for another.
Speaker 2: Hour and a half. Got it? Well, apparently no one told people in Ireland about this, because a bunch of Irish have been angrily sharing their thoughts about the term on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Oh is an Irish goodbye? I and no what an Irish person has heard that saying until I've seen someone on TikTok say it. And those people on TikTok Americans, oh.
Speaker 2: Very confusing to them. Apparently a real Irish goodbye is the exact opposite of that, And whenever the people of Ireland leave a party, they say goodbye about one hundred times before they actually go goodbye, okay, I.
Speaker 11: Mean after an of whiskey, you know, like a Scottish goodbye where they just punch you in the face.
Speaker 2: But it is interesting because after the videos went viral of the Irish being so offended, other people from around the globe started sharing what they call it in their countries, Like in Poland they call it an English exit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I call it French exit for a long time where we blame it on.
Speaker 4: The countries antisocial.
Speaker 2: In Wales they call it a trap door.
Speaker 8: Like that.
Speaker 2: In Australia they just call it smoke bombing.
Speaker 1: Oh say, I.
Speaker 2: Like the personally I don't support Irish goodbyes. Oh you don't just Irish? Hello?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Definitely don't look it up on urban dictionaries. This next les the stories out of snapping necks in cash and checks headquarters dangerous. The website vehicle freak dot com is looking for one angry driver to take part in a study examining road rage, and they'll be paid four thousand dollars for their time they stay angry or to not be angry. Since there's only one position available, you'll have to be aggressive, confrontational, and reckless at pursuing the opportunity.
Speaker 1: Oh can you think of someone that you know that would be good for this?
Speaker 11: Like, I think my dad would be pretty dark. Oh god, he's the sweetest man ever. But someone flies by and he's like, look at these EASi. It's right here.
Speaker 4: You can not drive, they don't follow them.
Speaker 2: Let's slash his tires. Yeah, come on, NiFe. Here's how it'll work. The chosen road rager will be asked to take part in multiple two hour driving sessions per week, and they'll be put into various scenarios through a driving simulator. Their reactions will be monitored alongside their heart rate and blood pressure.
Speaker 5: Are they going to give them tips on how to calm down.
Speaker 2: That's not what this is about. They're just to observe them. The person will also be required to keep a road rage diary.
Speaker 1: Oh interest, because that's what every road rager does.
Speaker 2: Deary writes down their thoughts to diary. I took out the crowbar today. It's good. You must be twenty five years old if you want to do this, and you'll have to provide different physical examples of your previous road rage experience.
Speaker 11: It's like, well, I just got my license back from being suspended for this.
Speaker 2: Depending on the perfect candidate, here's a picture of a mailbox that I ran out.
Speaker 5: I get flipped off all the time.
Speaker 1: Can I be the other person on the end of this.
Speaker 13: Rage?
Speaker 2: For some reason, I guess they would need someone to make them angry so you can't apply. But they're like, yeah, follow the subaru. Being a paid professional road rager might sound like a dream for a few people in this room, but I don't recommend it because I know this guy got his license and his shell revoked last year just for giving one Amazon driver the finger. He left without delivering the sandals that he order, but he's supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That now means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 13: On Wednesday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Just a few minutes away from a brand new Loser Line. And this doesn't happen a lot, okay, But every so often we'll check the loser Line answering machine after the weekend, we'll recognize somebody's voice on there as a repeat caller.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or a fender? Which one do you call it?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Meaning that they were so undesirable that they managed to get the loser Line phone number handed to them from multiple people.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's sad, all sad, is it?
Speaker 4: I swear I recognize anyway.
Speaker 2: I'll call you later. It takes a special type. And we thought, you know, we need to do something really nice for these souls who are continuously getting rejected but are too clueless to realize that everyone's giving them the same fake phone number.
Speaker 1: You're saying that we need to appreciate our repeat customers. We do, okay.
Speaker 2: We appreciate those people so much that we decided to create the Loser Line five Timers Clubs.
Speaker 1: I mean you do kind of want to be part of it.
Speaker 2: Basically, anyone who gets tricked into leaving five messages will automatically be sent a yellow member's only sports jacket. Yeah ye, me on Yellow. So you stand out in the Crown Plus as they should. We're going to send you a pair of knockoff crocs, Guy's so good and a frame certificate that says I got the Loser Line five different times and I still don't know what that is.
Speaker 10: So good.
Speaker 1: Keep calling guys, keep calling ladies.
Speaker 2: That's right, and check your mailbox for your Loser Line gifts. Today's brand new Loser Line is dedicated to all our five timers all over the world. I bet it's rare.
Speaker 4: I bet there's like a handful.
Speaker 14: To find it.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: If you are one, make sure to text thin absolutely we're doing a brand new loser line coming up.
Speaker 13: What would you wait a minute?
Speaker 8: Is this the right number?
Speaker 13: It's the Loser Line.
Speaker 15: Goodby, Just call.
Speaker 2: Me back if you haven't heard the Loser Line before. It works like this. Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Excuse me, young lady, I just need to know was your dad a car salesman perchance? Because you got a sweet pair of headlights and it looks slightly you. Okay, after he drops that line, whatever you do, don't throw up all over his button up tropical shirt with a large parrot on it. Instead, tell him he's so darn funny that he made your sides hurt from lowling. And that's when you give him the number to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play over the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 16: Next message, Hi, this is.
Speaker 9: She gave in this number and then ran away And I don't know why you would do that to me, So I'm just calling your speech. This is this number, but I guess it's not so now I'm really sad and I just want.
Speaker 17: To know if you've can help.
Speaker 18: Next message.
Speaker 4: The real number.
Speaker 1: You don't need to be sad.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I throw the number.
Speaker 16: It's like and.
Speaker 2: I know, hose, I'm with you, Like, I can't believe that worked. And she actually called. Maybe maybe that should be the tactic that most guys use and you'd actually get more progress with a woman.
Speaker 1: Am I going to go out with the flash.
Speaker 16: Is that next message, Crystal, This is Carl from the coffee shops.
Speaker 17: They just wanted to give you a call. I just wanted to apologize. They really hope that I wasn't too intense. I tend to go up on a soapbox a little bit.
Speaker 19: But I'm sorry. I'm starting it all over again. We already we already talked about this. But I know a lot of really great initiatives. If you're interested about what we can be doing instead of just talking in coffee shops, you know, if you want to know more and get active with me, I would really like that. Anyway, you have my number, now give me a call.
Speaker 2: By next message, man, I saw Brooke fanning herself over there because it was too hot. When we started talking about initiatives getting proactive in the community.
Speaker 1: I do get a little steamy for activism.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 1: Tell me about that poster that you're carrying around.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Remember you can get the special number to the Loser line. If you text the word loser l O s E R to seven eight, five, nine to two, give it out and hopefully we can get a smile like this one.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 8: This is uh, this is.
Speaker 20: Uh.
Speaker 15: I can't get you out of my head. You know, maybe it was you were dancing on me or something, but maybe you strip closing the best place to meet, but you know, hang out. I see about you. I don't know.
Speaker 13: Next message, I.
Speaker 1: Strippers don't want to date you, my god.
Speaker 2: And also, as just a general tip to men, don't breathe heavily into the speaker when you're leaving a message, because it doesn't matter what you say, even if it's something totally mundane, it's gonna sound creepy. Like the traffic on the interstate was really like today, I'll be there.
Speaker 1: It's like Darth Vader and Batman.
Speaker 3: Next.
Speaker 18: Hey, Zeta at the bar the other night, I thought you were so gorgeous. You're so pretty, and i'd really like to get together. Don't know what's a good time for you. I got to tell you, I've had some really awkward first dates in the past, and I never know what to do if I'm supposed to shake your hand or give you a hug or anything. So maybe you could tell me in advance what kind of introduction you like. I mean, I would be happy just to shake your hand, a high five, even or you know, I just don't. I never know what to do in those situations. In the last date I had, the girl came in for a hug, I went for just a fist bump. It was super awkward and the date was just pretty much over. And I just really don't want that to be what happens, you know, when we get together. I want it to be really amazing and you know, something special.
Speaker 1: Next message Wow traumatized, I would give him my role number. I like a man who communicates it, pans.
Speaker 2: Out how he's going to greet you, like say.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing more awkward than like, do we do we not?
Speaker 2: I don't am I supposed to bow? Should I wave at you? Maybe I put my hand over the heart, do the pledge of allegiance.
Speaker 10: I just want to, you know, charge of.
Speaker 16: Hey, Jenny, it's I just wanted to reach out because I feel terrible about the other night. My buddy told me that he saw you see me grinding on another girl. But I just want to let you know that it's totally not what you think.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 16: The girl that I was grinding on that was actually my cousin. I know how that must sound, but I hadn't seen her in like so long, like years, and then next thing I know, she shows up at the club. We start drinking, start reminiscing, and all of a sudden it starts getting freaky and I just kind of went with it. But I mean, it wasn't it wasn't like a romantic thing. It was you know, it's just harmless cousin grinding. Clearly, it's not my roundest moment. I wouldn't do it again, and actually I would. I would love to introduce you to my cousin who I was grinding on, because I actually think you guys would really get along. So call me.
Speaker 8: You have my number.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Harmless cousin grinding does not exist your family.
Speaker 2: Homeless cousin grinding is the title of Brooks autobiography.
Speaker 1: And then introduce you to her. You don't just keep it in the family. We don't need any outside exactly.
Speaker 2: I want to see what that family reunion is like. I can't imagine what he does with his aunts.
Speaker 13: Prob.
Speaker 2: Remember, you can listen to the Loser Line regularly at this time every week. Your phone taps coming up right after.
Speaker 13: This Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for your phone tap. And today we call a guy who dropped off his desktop computer at a local repair shop and his girlfriend contacted us saying he was concerned about leaving it there. Okay, he was worried they might steal his information or maybe look through his photos, check out his Internet history. He should relax, though, knowing none of that is happening. Instead, we have a much worse situation, and honestly, he might never get his computer back. You'll find out what happens when you make the horrible mistake of leaving your laptop with Jose in your brand new phone tap, I got it right now on the twenties.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hey, this is Tanner from computer repair.
Speaker 10: Is this Jeremy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is Jeremy. How's it going.
Speaker 4: That's going well?
Speaker 11: You dropped off your desktop computer with us a few days ago, correct.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited to swing by and pick it up.
Speaker 10: Well, let's not.
Speaker 4: Get too excited. We have found a slight problem.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know there was a problem. That's why I dropped it off.
Speaker 11: You're funny, but actually, sir, this is an additional issue.
Speaker 21: Okay.
Speaker 8: I mean I brought it in and your guy told me that it was.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but once we finished with the fan while it was sitting overnight here, the shellcasing was off of it and something got in there.
Speaker 20: Okay, the shewcasing was still off taking off and something got in there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm not sure if you can hear it, but hold on, I'm going to put the phone up to your computer right now.
Speaker 4: Hold on, listen.
Speaker 8: What the hell that sounds like there's a frog in there.
Speaker 11: You're definitely right, sir. I can confirm that is a tiny frog living inside of your console. How it's pretty vocal.
Speaker 8: How is this even possible? How did a frog get into my computer?
Speaker 11: Well, sir, I don't know if you noticed, but we are right next to a pet store. So my theory is it must have escaped, got through a crack in the wall or like a vent, you know, and just came next door and you have a warm computer.
Speaker 20: Oh god, you're telling me there's some kind of breezeway between your place and the pet shop next door where things are just wandering around into my computer.
Speaker 11: Just bad timing, to be honest. I mean, we had got a quick fix and it was just wide open. There he is, he's living it.
Speaker 4: Up in there.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, if you can see him, then you can take him out.
Speaker 21: Just take the frog out.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: We saw him earlier.
Speaker 11: We used one of those tiny flex cams. He actually looked like he was trying to mate with your hard drive.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I know. I don't think what kind of show you're running over there? Man, But this is messed up, sir.
Speaker 4: It is not a show.
Speaker 11: Apparently, the type of frog that escaped is extremely territorial. What his defense mechanism is some kind of spray toxin out of his skin, which would possibly damage Is this real?
Speaker 8: What planet are you living in right now?
Speaker 11: Well, it's a planet with a lot of frogs in it, Sarah.
Speaker 8: Oh god, you think you're funny right now?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't see you're not funny.
Speaker 4: Well, someone's laughing.
Speaker 6: This is not a joke, bro.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, sir. I apologize. I'm just trying to lighten the situation. And we are still dealing with this. For you, I want to remind you that, well.
Speaker 8: What the fuck are you doing then about it?
Speaker 11: So we went back to the pet store and we bought a bowl of meal worms.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, but I swear to God you're like a eight year old.
Speaker 20: Do not put meal worms in my computer to lure out the frog.
Speaker 11: I really wish I would have called you about two hours ago, sir, because we already did that.
Speaker 16: Are you a moron?
Speaker 8: But what is wrong with you? Sir?
Speaker 13: Look?
Speaker 11: I know you're upset. I don't even want to mention the crickets right now.
Speaker 8: I swear to God, I think I'm gonna have a maneurysm.
Speaker 11: We tried live crickets after the worms. Should I not have done that?
Speaker 8: Now you're telling you there's a bunch of crickets in my computer. There's meal worms and crickets and a damn frog in my computer.
Speaker 11: It's not a bunch. It's just one, maybe two, possibly three at most. I can guarantee that, sir.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's the.
Speaker 8: This is what the you're gonna do. Okay, you're gonna box up my computer. You're gonna put it.
Speaker 21: Outside of your stuff shop.
Speaker 8: And I'm gonna come by and I'm gonna pick it up, and you're never gonna call me again. You got that?
Speaker 4: Okay? I'm glad we had this talk.
Speaker 11: I currently need to go and get my technician from next door because he's actually at the pet store buying a snake to get all the crickets.
Speaker 8: Dude, you have turned my computer into a zoo. I'm coming after you.
Speaker 11: Man, sir, no one meant for this to happen. I mean after the crickets and the frog. I gotta let you know this. This is actually a prank phone call. Yeah, this is actually Jose from Brick and Jeffrey in the Morning. I'm doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 8: Oh god, what stuff I mean?
Speaker 6: Whoa, Sorry, No, it's okay.
Speaker 2: We'll beat that.
Speaker 6: We had to me a lot.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Your girlfriend Tylee set you up.
Speaker 11: She said you dropped your computer off, and she said you were worried about it, but it's good to go.
Speaker 21: It's all fixed.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: I am sorry that I was so upset.
Speaker 8: I feel like now I was a horrible person.
Speaker 4: Dude, You're fine.
Speaker 11: Man, it's natural. You're like a frog mating with the hard drive.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm just waiting for my meal worma.
Speaker 13: Every morning was fun tabs weekday mornings on the twenties. Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning might shock.
Speaker 2: All of our female listeners right now, but I'm gonna let you in on a little secret about men. Oh okay, it takes very little to impress us on.
Speaker 1: Not that secret. Just say thanks for that.
Speaker 2: Don't be nervous, give us one pity laugh. Wears something that shows a little bit of extra skin around the wrist or the ankle. I mean basically, just show up and he will be over. But ladies, if you really want to grab a guy's attention, you need to take a lesson from the woman in today's second date update, because what she did worked like a charm really. In fact, it's why one of our listeners desperately wants to get our help in getting in touch with her again. Okay, so we're gonna try and help him out, and you'll find out her trick to make him so eager to get back in touch with her in your second date update. Right after this second date update, the world is filled with strange events and occurrences that just can't be explained.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: How did they build the pyramids in Egypt?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 2: Seriously, where is the Lost City of Atlantis?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really find it?
Speaker 2: And what does the tooth Fairy do with all those children's teeth?
Speaker 1: It's kind of creepy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, does she sell them as a secret ingredient in Coca cola, and I may never know. And now there's another bizarre mystery future historians will be debating for centuries to come. What really happened at the end of Scott's first date?
Speaker 1: Why does Scott dot know?
Speaker 2: I don't know either, but he emailed the show hoping we can help him figure out some of the answers. He's all with us right now. What's up, Scott? You big fan of coke?
Speaker 21: Well not now.
Speaker 1: It's a strong opening, Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: We'll get to your strange mystery in just a second. But first, what's the name of the girl you went out with?
Speaker 21: Briannan?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: How'd you meet her?
Speaker 21: Instagram? Actually she was one who DM me first, And I mean I don't really even know how she found me. I mean, is this girl? She was amazing?
Speaker 2: Don't ask questions, right? You know what hashtags are using on your photos?
Speaker 21: I want to know to look some of them up. I don't even know which one I use.
Speaker 2: What was it that you liked about Brianna?
Speaker 21: I mean she seemed fun. I mean they just kind of came through the pictures. I mean, she's funded flirty, well, right.
Speaker 1: If he's hitting you up on GM first, he's definitely flirty. He's like I liked her because she was interested.
Speaker 2: She's not flirty. She's like you and me are dating now.
Speaker 21: Well, I mean, she was pretty convincing with this first text. She said mean she said along a photo Okay, wow, it was a photo of her wearing just a sweatshirt.
Speaker 1: She knows how to do this, She's been doing this isn't her first time, like a year ago, yes, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Twenty guys have seen it.
Speaker 1: She's running some sort of like how to DM one on one on the side.
Speaker 2: She's classic. Okay, So did you ended up going out with her?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 8: Yes? I did.
Speaker 21: She was really hot, she looked amazing.
Speaker 2: She was who she said she.
Speaker 4: Was because it sounded like a catfish from the first.
Speaker 21: Second, it was it was her. She matched the photos.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, big ko big.
Speaker 2: Matched the photos like the same sweater with no past Donald duck.
Speaker 21: I would have been clever, but it was her, her smile, her everything that was hers.
Speaker 5: So how is your connection?
Speaker 21: I mean it was pretty instant, you know, I mean Instagram. It was instant. She's like, we're at the bar and our table gets ready, like near the bar, and she's like, okay, let's do some shots. I'm like, uh, I barely know you, but you're gorgeous, so let's do it.
Speaker 16: And we did it.
Speaker 2: I used to go through shots still the third day.
Speaker 5: I like that you don't give into peer pressure.
Speaker 21: Okay, well, I mean look it with instant chemistry, right, like rubbing my leg after a few drinks and she says, hey, you live near here, and I said, uh yeah, I was very eloquent.
Speaker 1: Good, lying back, beautiful.
Speaker 21: She's like, I want to go back to your place. I'm like, we can make that happen. So I take her back to my place, had some wine, gave her the quick tour because again I don't have that big of a place, so it was not a very long, lengthy tour. But we made it all the way back to my couch and we started making out on my couch and then she leads me to my bedroom because it's good that we took the tour. She knew right where to go, right, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: This is exactly what you just said.
Speaker 2: Knows what she's doing.
Speaker 4: She DMed you first, she sends you a half naked pig.
Speaker 2: She was aggressive on the date got you drunk at a certain point, that's a red flag.
Speaker 1: I mean if you want more than a relationship. I mean, it just sounds like to me, she just wanted a quick like one night of fun.
Speaker 21: Actually mean it was even less than that because all of this everything happened about a span of an hour and a half.
Speaker 14: Oh, she just needed some Doesn't that set off any like alarms in your head though, when this really attractive girl suddenly is like immediately taking you back to your place it's.
Speaker 1: Really hot, or she just like, I don't know, maybe she has a bad ex boyfriend she needs to get over, you.
Speaker 2: Know, stop projecting every time.
Speaker 1: I say he happened to be the target that night.
Speaker 2: This is a dream come true, Jeffrey, So that would be it is. So let's get back. Let's get back to the good dream. Tell us more. She's leading you back to the bedroom. What happens next, and go very slow and describe it.
Speaker 21: Okay, all right, this is that good radio right? Oh yeah, so takes back to my bedroom. She then tells me I want to do something special for you. Oh okay, she says it's going to be a surprise. So I'm going to need you to wait in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: To wait in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous well.
Speaker 21: And again at this point, I'm not really questioning anything coming out of her mouth. I just say yes, yes, and yes, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And it is a perfect stranger in your apartment.
Speaker 21: And now I know, I know I wasn't thinking that way. I mean, I'm in there in the bathroom and I don't hear that much going on. I don't hear anything, so I'm like, okay, So I wait there seven minutes and I said, hey, can I come out ready?
Speaker 2: You're like in the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Seven minutes is a long time to stand by yourself somewhere.
Speaker 4: But she's probably putting on like a sexy outfit.
Speaker 1: It takes you seven minutes, like the really strappy one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, you don't know what. Seven minutes is a long time to stand anywhere when you're normal, but when you're in the mood that he was in an eternity, imagine.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe she's stuck in spanks in the bedroom. What's happening.
Speaker 21: I don't hear any answer, so I leave the bathroom and I realized that she is gone, And I mean, I'm going like she all right, But then I'm like, wait a second, and I checked for my wallet. Still there, my valuable is still there.
Speaker 2: She didn't take anything.
Speaker 21: No, she didn't take anything. I was like, I was confused.
Speaker 2: I was really like, now it's weird.
Speaker 1: Where did she go?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 21: I do not know. It is a mystery. It seems like she's almost blocked. I came and find her profile. I don't know what I did.
Speaker 2: She delus, you're still in that frisky mood, So what do you do next?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 21: I texted her nothing, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: With your mood, what did you no?
Speaker 1: This guy over here.
Speaker 8: I was feeling.
Speaker 21: I texted her nothing. I called her nothing.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: It sounds like some like power game she was playing, like see how far she can get into a weird text or something. Maybe I don't know, but why wouldn't you announce that you were leavings elect the guy alone in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: What's going through your head? Scott? What do you think happened?
Speaker 18: You know?
Speaker 21: I mean what you were saying earlier, like maybe there was a boyfriend. Maybe she got a text, but it's an emergency. I don't know. I talked to my friends about it, and they said, you know what, you better email broke it, Jeffrey somebody. That's where we're at. Here, we are, okay.
Speaker 1: You just want to you want to find out, you want to solve the mystery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we all do. So let's play a song. We'll call Brianna for you. Maybe can send us that text message just so we can get a better image of what we're dealing with here, all right, and then we'll try and get you your second date update.
Speaker 21: All right, man, gods, good seed update.
Speaker 2: She sends you a half naked pick in the very first text. She invites herself over after a quick round of kamakazis, and she seductively sneaks out after telling you to go wait in the bathroom. She's the most confusing woman in the world and one of our listeners. Scott wants to get back in touch with her. If you're just tuning in. Scott met a girl named Brianna after she messaged him on Instagram. They ended up going out to a bar quickly wound up back at his place. He started making out. When we're in the bedroom and she told him she had a special surprise for him. He just had to wait in his bathroom, and she'd tell him when to come out, and after waiting five, seven, ten minutes, he finally came out and she was mysteriously gone, sur briye. And the thing is, he looked around. It didn't seem like she took anything. Wallet was out there, all of his belongings were still there. But had no idea where she went or why she.
Speaker 11: Must be so attractive, because this typical guy logic, Like if anybody was like, here, have some drinks and go lock yourself in your own bathroom, most people be like, no.
Speaker 2: Girl does it? Who's beautiful? It's like, okay, be back, here's the keys, like, and.
Speaker 1: Then he's calling for a second date. Yeah, and you still.
Speaker 6: Want to go out with your kid.
Speaker 1: You guys do like to punish yourselves a little bit.
Speaker 2: We do. Beautiful women of the words. Scott's just looking for some answers here. The one question that we didn't ask you in the first part here, Scott, was were you taking any hallucingenic drugs during.
Speaker 8: Thing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay? Was she actually a pink allig?
Speaker 21: No, this kind of thing doesn't happen to me.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm not.
Speaker 21: This is why I was all unexpected. I got the d M from her in the first place, let alone the half naked pick, let alone the drinks and the shots, and I just all this was just like a magical mystery tour leading up to I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Wow, I guess we're going to find out. But yeah, I'm going to find.
Speaker 6: Out right now.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm want to see her again.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think she wants to see you again. She looked you on Instagram, but that's sweet.
Speaker 2: I want to find out what she did to your apartment. Let's find out. Okay, I'm going to dial the number and we're gonna try and get your second date update. Okay, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 18: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm looking to speak with Brianna She Hi. My name's Jeffrey from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. What Brianna, that's Brooke and Josean Alexis and we're doing something today called a second date update. Have you ever heard of that before?
Speaker 13: What is this about?
Speaker 2: What this is about your recent dating life? And you went out with a guy recently who had a great time with you and he's hoping to get back in touch with you, but you haven't been responding. Okay, his name is Scott.
Speaker 1: I can't tell, but I can't tell you have a sexy laugh. I mean, I will give you credit for.
Speaker 2: That, Brianna. Your voice.
Speaker 1: He said that he was like blown away by you.
Speaker 2: Oh, Brianna, here's the thing. Scott emailed our show and told us all about your date and he's confused based on how it ended.
Speaker 6: And laugh.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, Brianna, Like it's almost me And at this point you bless the guy in the bathroom for seven minutes and then he comes out and you're gone.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, after promises were made, the promises don't need it matter, Like, well, I mean it makes it worse.
Speaker 4: Well, it's just a cheery.
Speaker 22: He was only in there was seven minutes. I was hoping he'd be in there a lot longer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know it. This is some power trip thing, right, Brianna. It's okay, Like you could tell us.
Speaker 22: Okay, I probably shit in, but.
Speaker 2: I know the confidence in your voice.
Speaker 1: I know it's confusing because it's like, at one point I think what you did is not right, but on the other part, I'm really impressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sound so proud of yourself. What happened.
Speaker 22: Okay, let me tell you, so, I actually never was interested in him at all.
Speaker 5: What then, why did you hit him up on Instagram?
Speaker 22: Oh my god, I'm so bad. One of my really great friends. He's one of my best friends for like ten years. She went out with this guy once and they had a great time, and he totally ghosted her. But the thing is, she left her watch over at his apartment and he totally was ignoring her. Text her called, and I don't think that's a good nice thing to do.
Speaker 21: Do you?
Speaker 1: Guys know That's why I didn't like you in the beginning of this right.
Speaker 22: So me, being the great, wonderful friend that I am, I decided to devise a plan to get her watch back for her.
Speaker 1: It is genius.
Speaker 13: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's your diabolical mastermind. So that's how you found him on Instagram too, because remember in the beginning, he's like, I don't even know how.
Speaker 4: She felt on Instagram she had his handle.
Speaker 22: Oh my god, are so dumb? They go for anything?
Speaker 2: Wow? So you set this whole thing up just so you can go back to Scott's apartment and get her watch back.
Speaker 22: Yeah, And he's so stupid. He didn't even realize that I was taking water shots when he was getting.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my goodness, this is smart.
Speaker 1: This is too smart, I got he Oh, Scott, so did you wait?
Speaker 2: Did you find the watch?
Speaker 22: Of course it wasn't even that hard, Like it was just in his drawer like he just keeps like his memorabilia from his date.
Speaker 2: It's like she.
Speaker 4: Wasn't moving, like after two minutes she found it right away.
Speaker 2: I just wonder what Scott's thinking about all this, because I need to tell you, Brianna, Scott's on the other line listening and he wants to talk to you. Surprise on you shambo there.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm uh, Brianna. I mean, are you joking right now? I mean this is crazy?
Speaker 22: Got you should be lucky, like I could have taken all your money, all your things, Like that's.
Speaker 1: True, Scott, do you know who she's talking about? Do you know what friend she's talking about that you ghosted?
Speaker 21: Yes, And I'm sorry about a watch or whatever.
Speaker 2: But Scott, why didn't you respond to that girl's text when she was asking for a watch back?
Speaker 21: Yeah? First of that, I didn't understand what it was about, and then I forgot about it after a couple of days, I forgot about the watch. I meaning, this is creepy.
Speaker 2: I mean, at the end of the day, I.
Speaker 4: Know it sucks and it hurts your feelings, but no harm was done.
Speaker 11: I mean, she got your drugs, you got your home safe, you went to a closet, you went into the bathroom.
Speaker 2: The wallet, well, yeah, you fine, and her friend on her property backin she took anything at your I mean the harm that's done is that now, whenever Scott DM's a girl and she sends him a nice pick, he's gonna be thinking when she on for me, like, what did I leave?
Speaker 21: Oh my god, I can't believe it. Like I thought we had instant chemistry. I saw something.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Brianna, I mean, don't you feel a little bit bad that you let him on so much?
Speaker 1: That's well? I mean I think that means that, Brianna, you don't see a future with Scott.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's only one way to find out, and that's by asking, Brianna, we would like to send the two of you on another date and we'll pay for it. What do you say?
Speaker 22: The only way I would ever go out on another date with you, Scott was if one of my other friends or to have another date with you, I have something stolen and.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're saying there's a chance Scott.
Speaker 21: Friends, Oh my god, man.
Speaker 5: What have you learned from all of this? Scott?
Speaker 21: Like, I guess, just never trust a hot girl who sends you a picture.
Speaker 2: It's a good rule. And if there's any ladies out there that need some items recovered, call Brianna still get them back for you.
Speaker 1: That's a real business.
Speaker 13: I'm your girl, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I mean, we all know men love their bathroom time.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, but not like this.
Speaker 2: If you missed a second date update One of our listeners. Scott met Brianna on Instagram. Their first date sounds like something most guys would only dream of. Yeah, because she basically pursued him. They ended up going to a bar, had instant physical chemistry, so they went back to his place where they made out and Brianna offered Scott quote a special surprise, and she told them to go wait in the bathroom till she was ready.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you know.
Speaker 1: Though, you I feel like you should get some credit for this, Jeffrey, because you were jaded right from the beginning. Yeah, you out it that it could be that perfect.
Speaker 2: It's true, I mean, and maybe it's just in my experience, women are much much more difficult. That's probably something that Yeah, probably, I thought this was real. So Scott went and waited in the bathroom and waited and waited, and nothing was happening. So seven minutes later he came out and Brianna was gone, nowhere to be found. When we called her, she said the whole day was actually just a setup and it was a reconnaissance mission to get her friend's watch back.
Speaker 1: Dude, she is such a good friend, she really is.
Speaker 2: I mean. Apparently a while ago, Scott hooked up with one of Brianna's friends and she left her watch at his place, but when she tried to contact him to get it back, he just completely ghosted. Yeah, never answered.
Speaker 1: He got a little taste of his own medicine.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: Scott claimed that he just forgot but he meant to do it, and he felt bad and it was all a little mistake.
Speaker 1: It sounded like he had a whole drawer full of little trinkets the people had left at his house.
Speaker 2: And Scott still wanted to get a date with Brion did based on all that had happened leading up to that, but in the end there was no second date. However, we did learn a valuable lesson today. It's probably really only relevant to Jose. But Jose, you can't always trust hot girls on Instagram.
Speaker 1: It's a right. You're gonna forget the lesson in zero point two minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you want to get a second date update, email the show. We'll call the person who isn't calling you.
Speaker 13: Back Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: If you ever get called in for jury duty, a lot of people will try to get out of it by coming up with some sort of excuse or a lie. Yeah, right, whether they provide a doctor's note, or they say, oh I have a family vacation all next week, or they go, oh my wife's going to be in labor all next week. Hold it in, honey, Okay, we need this. But Jose has come up with a different strategy to get himself out of jury duty. He literally goes and stands outside of the courthouse every single week, interviewing anybody that comes in and out of those doors, so that the lawyers and all the judges see him and know him so well. Yeah, that when a trial comes up, they all go, please, whatever you do, do not have him on the.
Speaker 4: It's like, hey, can we recess for snacks again.
Speaker 2: And start doing a stand up routine? Yeah, in the middle, she reminds me of a bit I do on st Yeah, but he does get some good audio while he's down there. It's what you're doing at the courthouse coming up. It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, and it's time for what you're doing at the courthouse. When we go down to the courthouse and ask a simple question, what you doing at the courthouse? Tying him my old lady out of jail?
Speaker 10: Why is your a lady in jail?
Speaker 2: So my lad on her says, she hit me in the head multiple times. The justice them out here stuff.
Speaker 10: What was the scenario were you fighting? Like, tell me the story.
Speaker 23: Because I lost her favorite pillow and I found it the next day after she was in jail.
Speaker 11: It's like, what the so you got in a fight over her favorite pillow and then the neighbors called.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they don't care, and they said, oh, she still gotta go.
Speaker 11: It's almost like she gotta arrested for a pillow fight pretty much. I've never heard of that before either, by until.
Speaker 10: Now, what are they charging her with assault? Or assault?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 10: With a with a fluffy weapon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she wasn't fighting with the pillow. She couldn't find the pillow.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 11: I don't know what happened there, but the pillow was in the center of all of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is he may be the most forgiving boyfriend a partner ever, Like what is wrong with him?
Speaker 2: That's the scariest person in the jail cell. Oh just imagine being in there, Like what do you win for? Like, oh, yeah, you know, manslaughter, murder one? But that pillow, dude, stay away. Scary pillow man. He can do with a pillow. Oh yeah, what you doing at the courthouse getting a divorce?
Speaker 10: Are you upset about that? Or happy about it?
Speaker 2: Happy?
Speaker 10: Good? Good man? So why are you getting a divorce?
Speaker 22: Cheat me?
Speaker 10: I've been through that before. So where did you meet this girl?
Speaker 2: We met in the Marine corps together.
Speaker 11: Oh, a military relationship, were maes? How does that work? Like how do you hit on another marine?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 2: I was in the infantry. I got introduced through friends.
Speaker 11: Okay, so it was more of like I wasn't sure if it was like in the heat of battle. You're like, you see how I took that bogie down? What do you guys call O? I don't know what they are.
Speaker 4: What a bogey took? I took out a bogie? Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm not a marine? So we just found that out. Okay, hoorrah?
Speaker 2: Is that what you guys do?
Speaker 1: Who rah?
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: And he's we just found out that you were to marine. I mean I think that we knew that all alive did.
Speaker 2: Show you guys standing outside the.
Speaker 1: Courthouse and this man's getting divorced, and you're like, yeah, I've been through that, talking about Jose.
Speaker 4: I got cheated on one time, I think when you were sixteen.
Speaker 2: No, you're just like that marine. Thank you. You're actually the opposite of a marine. Like sleeping, you're afraid of everything. Haven't made your bed in seven years.
Speaker 1: You just scream and run the other way and.
Speaker 4: Say, who ry, get your stuff together?
Speaker 10: What you're doing at the courthouse. I got pulled over.
Speaker 5: I was having sex on the freeway.
Speaker 10: How how are you driving?
Speaker 1: Where you I am riding the rider?
Speaker 10: Okay he was driving. You were riding. Yeah, well, just like that, the cops pulled you over.
Speaker 16: Me over.
Speaker 10: What's the first thing you said to the cop when they pulled you over?
Speaker 11: Oh you didn't try to say, oh I was hugging him or you were trying to pull it off?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh, I am too obvious?
Speaker 10: Were you high?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: It should have been though.
Speaker 2: Just imagine the cop coming pulling them over, like, excuse me, man, do you know why I pulled you over?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 6: I have no idea. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: There's two of us, We're in the carpool and.
Speaker 2: We got our seatbelt around both of us. What's the problem?
Speaker 10: What you doing at the courthouse?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 23: Ali set me up a bout some failure. Man, I'm taking drug classes.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, you got set up.
Speaker 22: There's some bush.
Speaker 10: Tell me the story what happened?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 10: How do you know you got set up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 23: I really get set up, like you know, set up, set up where like you know how they set you up, undercover type. But man, it was just some bush like I said, man just saying it was good, but it wasn't good.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 10: What did you say to your friend or have you talked to him?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 23: They apologizing, Man, but they told me they got me. It's good you feel me.
Speaker 4: So at least you're not like locked up, right.
Speaker 23: Man, I was on the book for like three four days.
Speaker 10: Have you been locked up before?
Speaker 13: Nah?
Speaker 23: Hell?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 10: Are you scared of jail?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 2: Scared?
Speaker 23: Well, I don't want to go to jail.
Speaker 10: It sucks, right hell yeah.
Speaker 23: So I'm gonna just I'm a square bear from Delaware right now.
Speaker 4: By the way, squarebear from Delaware means he's being good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we got it, We got it?
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Can you get a contact high from just listening to audio? Man, Man, I'm feeling good right now, dude.
Speaker 11: And everything was like I got set up, but I didn't really get set up.
Speaker 4: I'm scared of jail, but I don't care about good.
Speaker 1: I know, and it's all good. It's all good. I think it's actually the opposite of good.
Speaker 2: Right now, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Brook's going for three wins in a row today, and we got another first timer I wants to go up against you. His name's Cutler from Arlington and Cutler welcome to the show man, Hey, great to be on.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Culor where'd you get that name from? I mean, I know your parents, but is there any like history on it?
Speaker 8: Maybe like five generations back. I never met the other Cutler, but oh there's another one.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, my cousin was a butler.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought that they owned a knights company or something.
Speaker 2: How do you feel like you're gonna do? Here?
Speaker 21: A smart guy?
Speaker 7: I mean I look like the guy from Jeopardy that won all those games, that redhead oh.
Speaker 1: Ken Jenny, Yes, yeah, right, just to look alike.
Speaker 2: And so Cutler, you know the game's played. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 21: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: All right? Good luck man, here we go. Your time starts now. A Charlie Brown Christmas premiered on TV on this day in.
Speaker 6: What decade, nineteen fifties.
Speaker 2: Trenton is the capital of what states? Which musical artist has a fan base named the Camillizers? Camelizers? How many stars are in the Big Dipper?
Speaker 6: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Bob Belcher is the lead character of what animated TV show Pass all right, pass on that last one. Let's bring Brooke back into the studio and Cutler on my phone screener. Here it says that you have an annual holiday tradition in your family of doing Elf on the shelf.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 21: Absolutely, Oh nice.
Speaker 2: What's the most creative place that you've ever seen? The little guy inside your house?
Speaker 17: I think yesterday took the cake.
Speaker 2: We found cereal on the floor right outside of the cupboard, and she looked like she had cut her way through the cereal box and left a mess for us.
Speaker 1: Oh, my seven year old, I'm not kidding, asked me yesterday. Mom of kids say that that elf visits their house. Why doesn't an elf visit our house?
Speaker 2: Because you don't have alf on the show?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told her, because she's really well behaved.
Speaker 2: And now that elf owes this family money. Yeah, grocer, all right to your terran. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. A Charlie Brown Christmas premiered on TV on this day in what decade?
Speaker 1: Sixties?
Speaker 2: Trenton is the capital of what state, New Jersey? Which musical artist has a fan base named the Camelizers? Cambalizers pass How many stars are in the Big Dipper.
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 2: Bob Belcher is the lead character of what animated show.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the burger one passed.
Speaker 4: Bob's Burgers.
Speaker 1: Bob's Burgers.
Speaker 2: What South American country has the most fresh water in the world.
Speaker 1: South American country, That would be Brazil.
Speaker 2: Oh, got your answers in. We're going to the scoreboard. Check out how you did with Jose Flavor Cutler. Your first time, you were nervous. You got zero. We're so happy to have you on the show. You just get your feet wet here. First time is always a rough skill.
Speaker 4: Next time, Brook you got five. Blutuch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna sting a little bit. Cutler, But let's go over the answers here. That's gonna cut deep. A Charlie Brown Christmas premiered on TV on this day in the nineteen sixties. Trenton is the capital of New Jersey. The Camelizers is the fan base name for Camillicabao. There are seven stars in the Big Dipper constellation. Bob Belcher's lead character in Bob's Burgers. We did give you that.
Speaker 4: Because the rules are as long as he hasn't started the next question.
Speaker 5: Yeah like burgers.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it's really easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 6: And Brooke was right.
Speaker 2: Brazil does have the most fresh water in the world.
Speaker 1: Just what was a big country just picked a big one, a lot of water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think that's played Windbrooks Block, same time tomorrow
Speaker 13: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.