Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time, y'all don't know y'all baby.
Speaker 1: At all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 5: A million busy.
Speaker 6: Listening to.
Speaker 7: Show to.
Speaker 6: Joy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joy, you don't you.
Speaker 4: Love?
Speaker 1: Turn you gotta turn.
Speaker 5: I got to turn the mouth the turn.
Speaker 3: You probably got to turn the mouth, turn out the mop, come.
Speaker 2: Come out, you think uh huh?
Speaker 8: I said, uh huh, I show will, Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: I feel it's necessary to explain what.
Speaker 8: I say in the morning because somebody asked me, what do you mean by that when you say that in the morning.
Speaker 2: When I say.
Speaker 8: Uh huh, it's in response to David Hollister opening the song by saying, go ahead, big Daddy, go ahead, I said, uh huh, I show will. Then I say good morning everybody, because I was raised a rage. You're supposed to speak when you come in the room. I'm coming in y'all's room, whether it's your bedroom, the room in your house, your car, your office, you know, wherever you're at. I come in the room or God speak, So I say good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, and then I got to introduce myself because as a performer, I always felt my best when I was introduced. No, why would you walk out on stage anybody introduce you. You can't get the round of applause. It's just it's horrible. So I say, you are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey. Come on, dig me now. Now that's old school. I got that, but that's I was once again.
Speaker 2: Dig me Now?
Speaker 8: Is I want you to feel what I'm about to say. That's all I'm saying. That's not a bragging thing. You know you are listening to the voice one and only Steve Harvey. Come on, dig me now, I'm just asking you to feel what I'm saying in the morning because it's part of a promise that I made to God. See a long time ago, I told God, if he allowed me to make it, that when I got there, I would tell everybody I know how I did it, and I wasn't gonna shortcut it or shade him on it. I said, if you allow me to make it, if you give me the strength, the courage, the wisdom, you gave me a gift, if you let me apply it, don't destroy myself in the process. Forgive me for my sins along the way, continue to hold and rock me when I need it. When I make it, I promise you, Lord, when I get there, I will tell everybody how I made it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 8: This started back in LA when I got on the radio and I was making it okay. I was doing okay, but I had to keep my promise to God. My promise was, if you allow me to make it, I'll tell everybody how I got there. I have to tell you that every day, because if it was not for that grace and mercy, I wouldn't even be here able to fulfill my promise, because I've done enough dirt in my life.
Speaker 2: Man to not be worthy.
Speaker 8: He could have easily walked away from me a long time ago because I had show walked away from him. See, and I didn't walk away from him once. I walked away from him a bunch of times. But guess what he forgave me a bunch of times. I'm a living example of hundreds of chances. His forgiveness and his mercy is available for everybody. It's the only reason I get on this show every day. It's the only reason I have the blessings that's come in my way. It's the only way that the things that keep happening in my life, man, that I have no explanation for, is because of His grace and mercy. See, anytime something good happens in my life and I can't explain it, that's usually him, he exhibits to me. Remember, I'm a forgiving god. Man. Remember, So when you fall, Steve, don't lay down there. Don't you lay down there. Don't you let the devil fool you that because you'd have made some mistakes that you ain't that you can't do it because everybody gonna make them. There's none perfect, no, not once. So get up, keep moving, keep pushing, step on what you're laying there for. Your daddy didn't raise you that way. Look, man, my father was just about manhood. I'm gonna just tell you. My daddy never had a conversation with me about church. He beat me for not going, but you know a couple of times, but he wasn't about that. It wasn't his message. That was my mama's job. My mama taught me about being saved, about loving the Lord, about giving your life, about the teachings of Jesus Christ. My mama was a Sunday school teacher, so I got all of that from her. My old man ain't had none of that for me. My old man talked to me about one thing all day long, hard working manhood, and well you're gonna get that if you don't get nothing else from me. He gave that to me, so I got it. See, so my father, you say, excuse my language, but you ain't gonna sit there like no little punk up in here. You ain't what you're finna do. You're finna get up and go do what you're supposed to do. Now, stop all that wine and like some little punk and gone get the movie. That's how my father talked to me. Now, I'm just telling you real. It worked for me though, And before you start emailing me, that had nothing to do with homosexuality at all. It's just that was his term for a man not acting like a man. That's all it was he had. It was not a gay reference at all. I want you to understand that before you start emailing me. So my daddy wasn't calling that was not a sexual reference for him. My father talked to us That's what he meant. I knew exactly what he meant. He couldn't have meit nothing else. He ain't even know nothing about that. My man clueless when it come to that right there. So when I was getting down and feeling bad about myself, my old man, he taught me this toughness.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: He gave me this grit, this doggedness, this go to work and work hard. That's why today, when God does bless me with something, he ain't got to worry about me not working hard because.
Speaker 2: That's in me.
Speaker 8: And when I get tired, I asked that same God for strepth to keep on doing so I can do the blessing since he got for me. So when you ask me how you gonna do all this, Steve Harvey, I don't know. I ain't got to figure that out. All I got to do is show up with the same amount of faith of being showing up with God handled the rest of it. See y'all, Hey man, let me tell you something. I don't see how you do it. I don't either, Can I get you, hey man, newsflash?
Speaker 2: Let me hear. I don't see how you doing all that? Steve? You doing this? You doing that?
Speaker 8: Can I tell you something I don't either. I just wake up with the faith man and trusting that if He gonna bless me with it, he must be gonna show me a way how to get it done. See I ain't tripping on that part. See, once you take yourself out the how to business, you can go on and get with it. But see, if you're gonna trip yourself out with the how to, you can't think like God can think. You can't figure like God can figure. So now you sitting up in here, God Lord, I want this to happen for me. Then I don't know how I'm gonna do all that. Well, guess what you in the wait?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: See you?
Speaker 8: Now you in the way, because see God ain't asked you to figure out how to? He said, ask and believe. Then he said faith without works is dead. That's my solution. That's the concoction that I'm functioning on. All I got to do is accept the blessing, keep the faith, be willing to work and believe God can do anything but fail. Why would God bring me this far to leave me? Why would he bring you this far to leave you? So why I get up every morning? I have no choice? I got to get up in here to rest. When I'm running late, Man, I try to plow through here. Sometime I don't make it. Man, I got to do a rerun. But I plow through here because man, Steve, you're gonna run out something to say. No, I'm gonna just keep thinking.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: You can't run out of that, can you? Because you owe him that. Matter of fact, when I get through talking, I really ain't thanked him enough.
Speaker 9: You're listening, show, ladies and gentlemen, it is here, another great day, another blessing from God.
Speaker 2: He gave it to us. You are to be glad about it.
Speaker 10: I know I am.
Speaker 2: Thank you, man.
Speaker 8: I show appreciate you waking me up, starting me on my way, giving me this grand opportunity to make another dream come true, to start the process of making dreams come true.
Speaker 2: But really just to wake up and see what you.
Speaker 8: Got for me today, Because man, so far it's been all right now. Have I had some challenging days plenty? Have I had what I thought was some major setbacks?
Speaker 2: Bunch of them? Have I been in some trouble way longer than I wanted to be?
Speaker 8: Show have?
Speaker 2: But didn't he do it?
Speaker 8: Didn't he bring you through it, yay did, And that's why I'm here today. That's why I'm as strong as I am today because I have seen all of these tests before. So do what you want to do, say what you want to say, write what you want to write, and tell it how you wanna tell it. But when you get through, you can't do nothing or hit me with nothing that's bigger than my God.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 8: Is my God versus my enemies. Good luck, That's all I got to say. Good luck, homie, is my God versus my enemies. All right, now, as you've been worn, welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show because we're glad about it. Shelon Strawberry Collin for real, Mississippi Monica Junior government name kills faith and the legend that is Nephew Tommy Well Jr.
Speaker 2: Anything on your mind today.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna tell you right now. You and technology. I swear I don't mean to.
Speaker 12: Be laughing at you all the time, but you know what, up you talk to your gud about you and technology?
Speaker 11: Can you get some help over that department? That's what you need.
Speaker 2: Because well, you know a Jr. Yeah, sometimes you could pray for stuff and the answer is no.
Speaker 11: So for you, it's no for technology.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's why I got kids and employees for I bet somebody better get over here and get it figured out, because I bet it better.
Speaker 2: I keep being a problem for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If you get in a check and I ask you a question and you ain't got the answer, what is your check for? I hire people are smarter than me, So be smart the moment you dumb it in me. Why am I paying you not to know nothing? Because I already don't know nothing. So you know, Junior, So you know you've brought up this little technology stuff. Yeah, I guess that's just amusing to you.
Speaker 4: Huh uh.
Speaker 12: You be committed though you be trying. I ain't gonna get I ain't gonna lie. You be trying, but you come up short every single time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do try. I do come up short. And I guess that's been a very source of amusement for you in the morning. This is you here? I come.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hit the ivy dale.
Speaker 11: Oh no, wait a minute, hold on, I can't stand here.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't.
Speaker 12: Oh, somebody, Hey, what I mean wife folks in here? Time you say I need wife folks in here.
Speaker 8: Well, all right, as dumb as I am, let me say this, junior. Yeah, welcome to the Steve Hall and Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 14: Where y'all going?
Speaker 7: You're listening hard morning show?
Speaker 13: All right, it's time to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back?
Speaker 2: What you got for his neph body drop? Let's go catch up? Hello, Hello, I'm trying to read Jordan's please this Hey Jordan, how you doing this?
Speaker 4: K Dove?
Speaker 2: I'm calling you know, we get somebody solicited your name for us. You know, we are a new social media outlet and we're getting ready to go live tomorrow at eleven tomorrow morning, and we gotta, you know, look like we're gonna get a lot of followers and this is gonna be a big app. So kind of wanted to see if you would be interested in being a part of the app.
Speaker 6: And what we got going, well, I don't even know who would give you my information?
Speaker 15: What is this?
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know, I don't know who who's who gave us your number or whatever. But they just told us you would be good for being on the on the app tomorrow morning. Like I said, we're friendly go live. So we're trying to get pictures and videos in today so we can give them on tomorrow.
Speaker 6: What is this app?
Speaker 2: You want some pictures? Yeah, we see this app is This app is called Booty Drop, and what we do is people people. Yeah, so what happens is people seeing video they dropping their booty or you could just send a picture of you behind however you want to do it. You know we're gonna make it look real good or whatever. But you know you're gonna you know, you represent. But this is the new social media outlet that people gonna be communicating with. But this is Booty Drop and we're getting ready to drop this tomorrow morning. Like I said, like eleven o'clock tomorrow, it's gonna go. It's gonna go live, so you'll be able to see yourself on there.
Speaker 6: What ain't about booty Drop?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 6: You got me messed up. I don't drop no booty for nobody but my man. Okay, so I don't know who told you I was gonna be on here, but I'm not doing no booty dropping.
Speaker 2: Okay, so hold up, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on all right. First of all, somebody recommended you, you know, like I said, hold on. Now, we got all the slides feeled except for this one. So you know, I don't want to I don't want to have our app there, and then we ain't got everything on that we need, so we gotta have you to do this.
Speaker 6: Look, well, there's a lot of booties. Okay, I'm not the only one, you know, thank you. No, it ain't gonna be no booty.
Speaker 2: So I'm assuming you know I don't mean no harm like I say this, Kate Dog, I don't mean no harm. But let me ask you this here. So evidently you must have a butt that people admire. If you know, if they put your name on here, then you must have a butt that they admire. You know what I mean. I'm trying to be as gentleman as possible. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Is it a reason why you don't want to, you know, participate?
Speaker 6: What ain't nobody gonna be putting their booty on the internet.
Speaker 3: For some apps?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, okay, So let me ask you this here. You ain't you ain't on none of the other social media outless you don't have no pictures on there or nothing like that.
Speaker 6: Not with my booty.
Speaker 2: No, So you're just trying to tell me that all your pictures are from.
Speaker 8: The waist up.
Speaker 6: No, they're not all from the waist up. But I'm not about to be flashing my booty and jiggling it for your app.
Speaker 2: But but but see, you don't understand what booty drop can do for you. Booty Drop, Booty Drop can bring a lot of attention, you know to you. You know you're gonna you're gonna meet a lot of people on this booty Drop app. And that's what what I'm trying to say is, I don't want you to knock it to you tried it now, I say we put your booty on there for the first week, and you see how many hits you get, and if you don't like it, then we take it down. That's all I'm saying. Just you know, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: You're not about to put my booty on no app talking about giving it a week? You know I got a brain, right, Ain't nobody about to be looking at my booty.
Speaker 5: For a week?
Speaker 6: On the Internet.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is give your booty a week That's all I'm saying. Give your booty a week on we good.
Speaker 6: No, not putting my booty on no Internet.
Speaker 2: So okay, are you insecure about yourself?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 6: I feel great about myself. That's why I can say no.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this to you. Now, when once Booty Drop blow up and become a big a big time social media then you know, a social outlet, then you're gonna be wanting to get back on here. And i'mnna be honest with your k Dub. I ain't gonna want you on here no more because or the way you acting with me.
Speaker 6: Now, well that's okay, k Dub, you do you boo, it's not happening. I'll go ahead and y'all tomorrow, but I'm not about to be on there.
Speaker 2: So you don't want to be a star. I'm trying to make you a star, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: I'm all right, I don't think I'm gonna be an Instagram star from my booty jiggling. I'm okay, there's plenty of people doing that already here. You'll find somebody to get that slot.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to make you a star. That's all. I'm right to do it.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm really what I really want to know is who told you to call me this? Some more books? Don't nobody need this? You don't call me talking about you want to see my booty?
Speaker 12: Who do you think I am?
Speaker 6: Better question? Who do you think you are?
Speaker 4: This is some books.
Speaker 6: Black women don't have time for this. You need to call talking about you want to pay some bills, That's what you need to call talking about. Don't call me talking about no booties.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: What don't me talking about no booties? Call me talking about you want to pay some student loans? Tell me you're trying to pay a car note. Don't call me talking about you want to see my booty on the internet. This is so ridiculous, Like what is this book?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, okay, So I guess it's safe to say you ain't gonna drop your booty.
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody dropping booty.
Speaker 2: I'm launching this tomorrow. I'm launching a whole lot of booties tomorrow, and I'm gonna have one space empty.
Speaker 6: You said, well, this is a great lesson in being prepared, starting early because you're gonna encounter some those brother No, but really, who I need to know who gave you my number?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 13: Really?
Speaker 6: Who thought that was a good idea?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Really, because you got in the question. I don't appreciate that. I need to know, like who, Like I.
Speaker 2: Said, I don't know who gave you. I don't know all that. My job is to get booty drop field and I'm missing one booty. And here it is now. You know, here is the day before I'm launching. Here it is now.
Speaker 8: You don't want to do it?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 8: But I need to know who like to do this?
Speaker 2: Okay, Tommy the one told me you was gonna do it. He said you would be.
Speaker 8: Up for it.
Speaker 6: Who is Tommy?
Speaker 2: Tommy Tommy told me you would drop that booty for our for our booty drop.
Speaker 4: I don't know who is Tommy?
Speaker 2: Tommy nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Jordan, you just got pranked by your girl Amber.
Speaker 6: Okay, Amber, Okay, okay, okay, okay, y'all playing this morning. Y'all got my blood pressure up? Okay, y'all playing?
Speaker 13: Okay, you're good, baby, I'm sorry, baby, I'm gonna calm down.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna calm down. I'm gonna calm down. I see you, I see you got me.
Speaker 4: You got me?
Speaker 15: Was that lit?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: Was look you got me lit? It was a little pissed up over here? Okay, okay, you got me using words. I'm not supposed you know what I'm saying. Some of the words drop.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me this though, baby, before we go. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey Morning Show with Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, nephew.
Speaker 11: All right, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, we'll ask the CLO Chief Love Officers. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show Time Now guys for ask the CLO, the Chief Love Officer, the close Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Listen, we gotta get started.
Speaker 13: This one is from Ann in Atlantic City and says, my husband and I are retired and we settled in a community of seniors sixty five and up. There aren't many other couples in the building. It's mostly widows, and we are active in game night and movie night, and I'm getting sick of the women engaging my husband in conversation like I'm not sitting there. I've talked to him about it, and he promised to stop talking to these women. He did for a while, but the women are very forward. Should I have a talk with these women and tell them to keep away.
Speaker 1: From my man?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know how this works as senior citizens' homes, I haven't been in one, But don't mess around and get ganged up on. But you know you're running up on these women, you know what I mean? They just they just talking, you know, Yeah, they ain't not talking?
Speaker 2: They friendly? You know she doesn't like it. Well, the hell are you moving there? Folks?
Speaker 8: All the women in there that you bring a pork chop to the back of the bulldog truck?
Speaker 2: How you think that's gonna work?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 8: Your man he tried to stop talking to him, but they keep talking to him.
Speaker 2: He can't be rude.
Speaker 8: Nobody wants to live in a neighborhood or community and.
Speaker 2: Be rude to people. So what should she do? I don't know what to do. Hell, you know, you know jealous?
Speaker 8: I don't know what to do. No, dude, ain't doing nothing wrong. The man ain't doing nothing wrong. You can't stop all the women from talking to your husband, y'all active in game night. Qu're going to game night.
Speaker 14: They want stuff to do.
Speaker 8: Well. Then when you go out there in public and you got the only piece of raw meat on the back of the bulldog trunck, what you think gonna happen?
Speaker 2: Wow, have game night in your room.
Speaker 8: Now, you got to find another man that's seeming good enough shape to play game night.
Speaker 2: Because women do better when they aid men fall apart.
Speaker 7: She says.
Speaker 1: It's mostly widows there though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because well they don't really feel a party. Yes, all right.
Speaker 13: Leela and Tallahassee says, I'm a forty four year old married woman and I've been having an affair with my husband's twenty nine year old barber. I met him at the gym and didn't know he's my husband's barber at first. When I found out, I tried to end the affair, but he said he dropped my husband as a client so I wouldn't feel guilty. I could not let him do that because it took my husband a while to get a great barber. He is ready to end a business relationship over me, and I'm flattered but not interested.
Speaker 1: How do I tell them? It's how do I tell tell him it's not that serious.
Speaker 8: No, wait a minute, you don't understand. Do you understand the proposal he's making to you. He's saying he'll drop him as a customer so he can keep kicking it with you, offering you no out, Because if he wanted to offer you out, he'll just let you out and keep taking your husband's money. What he's offering you is an opportunity for him to continue seeing you by dropping your husband as a client.
Speaker 1: Well, she said, she's flattered, Steve.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I don't want to do that because it took him a long time to get a barber. Then you ain't serious about none of this shit. And she ain't gonna stop seeing the dude either. Did you hear that in the letter anywhere? How do I stop seeing him?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: How do you stop him from dropping her husband as a client? Because it ain't that serious? We just kicking it? Well, see you forty four? Oh you think you know everything? Let your husband keep going in there. I'm telling you it's gonna leak. They're gonna be in the barber shop talking. Oh you know that fine thing you met down in that gym and that old thing at cougar or one of them. Bober's gonna say that somebody and then he gonna be looking upside their head. But they're gonna be cutting half, so they ain't gonna see him looking upside their heads. Yeah, you know the one, the one you got the picture with it with that leopard. Le Tar said, not a leopards.
Speaker 2: Because you know old people wear animal prints to the gym, you.
Speaker 1: Know, is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, old people cougar wanna look like a cougar.
Speaker 8: Old old women love animal prince or animal prison and lit them.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 13: Moving on, This one is from Tony and Philly says, I'm twenty nine and my girlfriend is twenty seven. We party together and get drunk together almost always. She wets my bed if she's had too much to drink. It's to the point where she jokes about it and gets towels and puts under herself before she passes out. She said she dreams about going to the bathroom, but her mind and body don't match up when she's drunk. Is this a medical condition or should I blame it on the alcohol? Nothing came up on Google. Wait did you hear the last line?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Nothing came up on Google. Well you'll need Google for this.
Speaker 8: That's how little boys while we pee in the bed longer than girl because we had a pee dream. Yeah, you're outside peeing and you just next thing, you know, you done wet the bed. If your grown ass is wetting a damn bed and you putting towels into bed, your ass is trifling and you really need to stop drinking. If you so drunk you can't control your damn bladder. Where you got to put towels in the bed? I wish I would be laid up next to some woman and she peel on me.
Speaker 5: What are we?
Speaker 2: You know what you're doing? In hell? You're not gonna kill no man.
Speaker 8: You'd have lost all your sexiness with me, right right? So we in here drinking you and here all of a sudden my bed warm and it don't stay warm long.
Speaker 2: We're not joking. This is not a joke, all right.
Speaker 8: So I can't even control I said when I get drunk, Well, it's going to be by your damn self, because I'm not sleeping with no seven year old bed with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you don't have to put up with that.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish now you could do. You can find somebody don't drink that here be.
Speaker 8: Condition.
Speaker 1: All right, well, thank you, Clo. You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve J. Anthony bred is here to tell us about comedy roulette.
Speaker 16: Yes, I can tell him what he listens and he loves it. Now Here we do comedy reulette. We take four subjects, put him on a wheel.
Speaker 4: What a wheel? Stop?
Speaker 16: We do the damn thing because we're just that good, right here, Steve.
Speaker 1: Harm all right, well let's go all right, yeah, yes, and here we go.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Number one, things you do and.
Speaker 13: Say around your black friends that you don't say around your white friend for real?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Number two people in your life you know their nickname but not their real name.
Speaker 11: Okay, that's funny, it's funny.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Number three, who you would like to go back in time and tell off?
Speaker 8: That's okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Here's the last one.
Speaker 13: Stuff you stuff you tell your boss man if you hit the Oh, okay, all right, spin it.
Speaker 1: Crystal like fans, black friends, white friends back. Oh no, it stopped doing. Stuff you tell your boss if you hit the lottery.
Speaker 7: All right, let me start.
Speaker 5: It starts off.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be two phone calls.
Speaker 16: The first Longe call is go to hell, and then I'm calling back and say again, Yes, that's what the hell I say.
Speaker 4: I like that Now.
Speaker 12: If I hit the lot on me, I'm going to work that next day, just so I can say this morning with your broc.
Speaker 14: To go back in there and say.
Speaker 8: That, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: If I hit the lottery, I'm going to work the next morning. I looking at my boss and eyes, and I'm letting them know I just bought a year's supply of ass whoop, and guess who they blount? Yes, who they blount.
Speaker 14: Stuff.
Speaker 1: You tell your boss if you hit the lottery, fire me.
Speaker 5: Do it now.
Speaker 16: I like I hear your stuff. You tell your boss if you hit the lottery. I know you're expecting a report. Yeah, keep expecting it, like working here.
Speaker 11: If you just look outside, Yes, that is your car getting told.
Speaker 2: See y'all. Ain't y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all, ain't hitting him like you supposed to. You gotta hit him. You gotta look him in the eyes and say, let'sten me and your wife going to grease. Yeah, I said it, you're that rich me. I mean you ain't gonna believe it. I just wrote on my paper me and your wife is in Mexico.
Speaker 14: Great minds.
Speaker 16: Yes, sir, baby, you'll say to your boss if you hit the hear what I'm saying. I'm coming in late, yeah, and I'm leaving here.
Speaker 5: I like that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 12: You say to your boss once you hit the loddery. Hell no, I ain't wearing pants no more.
Speaker 2: I'm living my best line.
Speaker 1: Come on, nephew, what are you gonna tell your boss?
Speaker 8: You got you know what, sir.
Speaker 2: You gotta look him in the eye. You just gotta stare at him and say, uh, you can just kiss me kill like just like that, just like that, just like that?
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, stuff you tell your boss if you win the lottery.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't think of a little easy one. Okay, this one, have me kids ship?
Speaker 1: Okay, stuff you tell your boss when you win the lottery.
Speaker 2: Steve, me and your mama outside, God, my mama, my mo outside. But we're really out there.
Speaker 16: I've been holding his end for a long time.
Speaker 8: Okay, all your kids is.
Speaker 7: Not the kids?
Speaker 11: Come on you, okay, boss, I just wanted to lie. I've been mean to say this for a long time.
Speaker 2: You got hot ass breath.
Speaker 14: I ain't saying that when I work.
Speaker 11: I ain't got hot air breath.
Speaker 14: He's whipping.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Let me going on.
Speaker 2: Let him know this right here.
Speaker 1: Stuff you tell your boss if you won the lottery.
Speaker 2: I don't won a lotter. I might get it off my check. Your oldest son, Davante, that's my son. I've been waiting to tell your hand who I've been waiting to tea.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be a dead rich man.
Speaker 2: Come on, doggy.
Speaker 5: Chirley, what is it?
Speaker 1: And stuff you tell your boss when you win the lottery.
Speaker 2: Steve, I just bought the company. You don't work here no more.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. I don't work here.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, Steve.
Speaker 2: I got top that one. Now you got close it out. I've been waiting on this one.
Speaker 1: Stuff you tell your boss if you win the lottery.
Speaker 2: In word, please that work.
Speaker 8: Case cloth work means I just bought the company. Go downstairs and get me some coffee. He's all right, thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: That was good as always. All right, you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for a round. And would you rather?
Speaker 13: Would you rather spend one hundred days in Antarctica or.
Speaker 1: One hundred days on the moon. One hundred days in antarctica or one hundred days on the moon.
Speaker 8: No, I'm gonna get on up there that snow and the cold. Oh yeah, oh yeah, you don't. You don't know the timpton the moon? Anybody can.
Speaker 2: She ain't never been to the moon.
Speaker 8: I'm going up there. Ain't no damn air, Ain't no air, ain't no sun. You don't know the damn temperature. Ain't nobody Now you can bring come on up here to this antarticle. It's gonna be hard, but you're not dropping my ass off on no moon. See, somebody gonna come get me at that Antarctica. I'm gonna need me some rifles so I can give myself some protection. I'm gonna have enough food. I don't need no refrigerator with that come with clearly.
Speaker 1: Ice cream could just sit out on the table.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be sitting up in there and the crib i'ma building. Antarctica gonna be so dope.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be rousting, all right, So you ner.
Speaker 11: Ain't going on that moon though, Well, he can say that because he healthy. I can't go down.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna be up at the moon. I'll be looking down at Antautica. That's what I would be doing. I'll be up to the moon.
Speaker 11: I'll be floating on me every now and that. I'll be floating.
Speaker 2: I'll be on a rover.
Speaker 11: I'll be getting around the moon. I'll be up there won't be cold. I'll be in my scene.
Speaker 2: You'd be right down to that movie. Gonna be on the road.
Speaker 1: But that was Mars, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got one on the moon.
Speaker 13: Would you rather eat eat a camel's tongue or an ox's.
Speaker 2: Tail all the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Camel good man, Okay, okay, so either one.
Speaker 8: Camelton. I like camel toongue. I like campbell honk. All of it is interesting. Cameltong, camel hon camel toe.
Speaker 1: Fox tail.
Speaker 2: Right, take a mocktail, bro, I was camel.
Speaker 1: Cameling on now we're moving on there.
Speaker 8: Interesting cameltoe is right? What you said that?
Speaker 13: Would you rather have everyone know that the tails your finances or the details of your love life, your money or your love.
Speaker 12: You want to go to Junior first, come on, I'm me it ain't one. Hell now you that's it The tails of your love life? Yeah, that is it, marriages, honeymoon days, it's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah's gonna let you'all take a little money.
Speaker 8: Because it's oh really.
Speaker 1: All right, well geez all right, thanks guys. That's today's rounded. Would you rather you're listening?
Speaker 7: Morning show?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 13: Steve?
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Well, now.
Speaker 2: What you about to hear.
Speaker 8: Is your comedic genius, but I must play a disclaim. This is going to be a little edgy. It's gonna ruffle a couple of feathers. So I'm just letting you know this. This is j Anthony Brown.
Speaker 4: He as it.
Speaker 8: And I kind of got an idea. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm in support of comedy. Yeah, but I'm saying we're doing this with a disclaimer that no one can call us and say nothing about it. I don't know exactly what he gonna do, but he could ruffle some feathers, ladies and gentlemen. J Anthony Brown, all right, what I'm about to do right now?
Speaker 16: Every year a lot of people, good people you know, meaning good have quanza parties.
Speaker 8: Now, okay, let's start right there. Yes, I don't think it's a lot of people. Go ahead, you must be trying to build this jump up.
Speaker 16: On trying trying to build it up, not a lot of How about people have a Kwanza party and don't a lot of people come, and they wonder why people don't come. What I have is suggestions to get more people to your Kwanza party. Number one, offer a free dog she get to anybody.
Speaker 8: Who will show up.
Speaker 2: One size fit all.
Speaker 16: Right, everybody that shows that the kwansa party, you get a free bean pile. If you don't like me, give you sleep potato. If you can't everybody don't like me? I I love Okay, Now this one is really good. This is really really good. If you have a quanza party, Steve, you can demonstrate what I mean by this.
Speaker 8: Do not have more than.
Speaker 16: Two for loosifying brothers or sisters at your party.
Speaker 8: You don't want more than two in there. You don't want to, you know, brothers. Let me say this about this time, this period that we partake of in this a questrious moment of history defiling or the gatuatrichness, or the barbariousness of what these holidays are too. That's why we celebrate quansa.
Speaker 17: But I dare say, though, brother, you don't want that we contulate at this situation, knowing that it is paregorically not a capability of scientific split. Let let me interject some sensibility into this conversation.
Speaker 8: Okay, you don't want a whole bunch of them at your party? Okay, it ends up the move number five. Ease up, this is very important.
Speaker 15: Ease up, you know what.
Speaker 8: E's up me right, Ease up on the incense and sage.
Speaker 10: Okay, because the black of my nose is burning. How my shoes they're like I got a headache?
Speaker 7: Noxious, too much.
Speaker 14: My greens tastes like Saint.
Speaker 8: Number two. You want number seven?
Speaker 16: You want to play something other than the Lion King?
Speaker 8: Ann this is vanportant.
Speaker 16: The African drummers don't have to play all night.
Speaker 8: Long, Okay, they don't.
Speaker 16: Dinner and last, but not again, don't tell nobody it's a quiz of Bundy.
Speaker 5: Just tell Okay, I have.
Speaker 7: To tell him something.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 12: I'm having a party, surprise, I'm having a party, all right.
Speaker 13: Listen, coming up right for the nephew, uh with today's prank phone call that's coming.
Speaker 11: Up right after this corpress smell like.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today, the subject there is no way.
Speaker 1: To bless this mess. Boy, this is a mess right here. Wait till you hear.
Speaker 13: Right now the nephew in the building with today's prank phone call what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Nep I'm going deep into these archives and get as stupid as I can get as I can be. This right here is I want my breast back. Oh go, what what's the matter?
Speaker 4: Call you not.
Speaker 2: My breast back?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 4: What? What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 1: Upset?
Speaker 2: What you mean? What I'm saying? I'm gonna say it again. I won't my breath back.
Speaker 4: And I did.
Speaker 2: I just say it. And since we ain't together no more, I won't my breast back.
Speaker 18: What I got receipts on the breast what you're wearing the breast though, But I bought the breast dough. I ain't bother no butts yet. But when I boy, you better hope I don't buyd What if you don't bring back.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 1: Somewhere the light of them out of here, I'm telling you here we.
Speaker 4: Go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: I want my breast back. Let's go catch dop.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to reach all of them. Yeah, this is him. Hey, you married, you and you engaged in Madison? Right, Yes, I am. There's a problem with it or something? What's up?
Speaker 15: No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: My name is Ricky. Man.
Speaker 15: Have you heard about the last person that she was engaged too.
Speaker 4: Well, she kind of spoke briefly about you. Pray. Well you know what, man?
Speaker 15: First of all, let me just say this congratulations. Okay, let me let me be the first say that. Congratulations for y'all getting engaged. And I hope it work with y'all. Okay, okay, here here's why I call. Uh. We got a situation at hand that we kind of need to clear up between you and I.
Speaker 2: So what is it?
Speaker 15: Me and you got a little conversation we need to have about property. Well, we're talking about property? What property?
Speaker 4: The property we lived in? What are you talking about? This is my property?
Speaker 15: Okay, Now I'm not talking about your house or nothing like that. Oh I got some property over there that belonged to me, and I'm trying to figure out how we can rectify a problem. Well, I'm quite sure. If it's something I can back up whatever, you can come and get it. I know, prob what do you have over here? House that yours? Okay, the actual the actual breast that she had belonged to me, the breast breath. I bought her some breast implant. Man, I ain't know nothing about no breast implant. Okay, you may not know nothing about it, but the bottom line is I spent ten thousand dollars on some breasting plants, and I want my property back, buddy.
Speaker 4: Manez No, man, you're not getting back. What are you talking about? Pressing plan? I ain't know nothing about that.
Speaker 15: Man, Man, I understand you not knowing about it, but I'm calling you like a man explaining it to you. I'm trying to let you know. You know, I bought her some breasting plants. Now that's my property now, just like just like when it don't work out with an engagement, don't work out, you want your ring back? Well, I want my breast back.
Speaker 4: Oh no, man, if you had gave up ring, you can get that back. But it's just man, what do you I mean? Come on, man, he ain't get back. Hey, man, I'm getting them back. Oh, I'm gonna be over there every other week being happy with what I am bought. No, no, that ain't. That ain't what's gonna happen. No, oh, little brother, that ain't gonna happen. Now, I don't know what you're calling for about thous ten thousand dollars, the breast and places you ain't getting. You come over here if you want to. When you with somebody, when you lose them, you lose every damn thing you paid for. So if you bought us and you're them, should have bought when you got married. You know what I'm saying, You should have waited then brought the damn tell the mine. I'm gonna be over here. That's what I'm gonna do with your breasts and plans. So your money was well spent. You ain't get back. Move on in your life.
Speaker 15: Hey man, you don't tell me when and when when I was supposed to bytop I buy someone I feel like. But the bottom line is the them breasts belong to me.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: No, we're gonna want out. We're gonna somebody's gonna pay me ten thousand dollars one way or the yether. Oh no, no, you ain't getting nothing back here. Man, you got to move on with your life. Man, when y'all broke up, y'all wasn't together. No motive left with us. She walked away with him.
Speaker 8: Man, that's it.
Speaker 4: That's over. I'm something. Let me say something to you.
Speaker 15: Man, I'm coming over there. I'm coming over there and have a conversation with Madison about this, because that's who evidently i'll need.
Speaker 4: To talk to. No, you're not talking to nobody over here. You talking to me like you say, man, the man, I'm letting you know. Man, you're lost. You're lost. Man, you don't get nothing. I've even get my number. You get my Let me get your number so I can call you back when she on no way home. My number on the break, that's number on the brush, ten thousand dollars. That's your number. Yeah, okay, Well i'm'na check it. I'm gonna show check it, and I'm gonna look at it every day because you ain't getting nothing back brother than mine. Get lost. Man, it's over. Let me ask you this, man. Have you even bought the ring for Madison yet? Yeah? About the ring? That's what you do when you get engaged. That Hey, the ring is bought, brother, Why you word how much? Ring? Calls about eight nine thousand dollars? That nice ring?
Speaker 15: See the breast costs morning, the damn ring.
Speaker 4: You're a cheatment man, Man, hu Man, I mean that about the ring you're talking about. Look, dude, she's gone then brush ain't yourge no more? Man, you don't get back here. If it was a wing, a pair of shoes or something, I eat that back. So what now? What not? Hey? Man?
Speaker 15: All I'm gonna say is this here. I'm finna come over there and have a conversation with matters about my breast because the breast bloss to me, you're not coming over here and getting nothing. She ain't even here, But you can bring your over here. You come over here with your chest pushed out them and push it back in for your brother, John, I got two breasts over there. You telling me five thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: I want both of them? Man, Look, you ain't getting who the excuse you? You call every ex girlfriend you break up with walking back. I call the ones that I'm out and bought breast for. Thank you.
Speaker 15: That's a good damn wedding gift. I guess he don't Hey, man, don't let me tell you something. Don't you touch my damn breasts?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: Man, Look here, man, I don't know who they are. Man, Hey, you even get on my line? Man, who is this?
Speaker 15: I'm the person that own the breast?
Speaker 4: Do you know who this is?
Speaker 8: In here?
Speaker 4: You don't own nothing over here? Man, You didn't took the loss on there. Brother, You ain't took a straight loss on there. Man, you got set fighting? Who is this?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 15: You lost your man calling my phone. I'm gonna tell you right now who this is?
Speaker 10: Your pot?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 4: Ye, I don't want who is this? This is nephew Thomas, Steve Harby Morning Show, Your girl Madison got me the brank Paul call you? Oh man, boy, you ain't.
Speaker 15: There's cold?
Speaker 4: But where you cold? Man? There's somebody but them? Is they real? How of here?
Speaker 15: I know you're supposed to know what you married.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you.
Speaker 15: Know?
Speaker 4: I'm still what you talking about? You busting man? You've still got me messed up? Real all fake?
Speaker 8: You sound like that.
Speaker 4: Where y'all cold?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 4: Y'all y'all need to stop that. Man, But I listened to you last people. You gotta laugh myself.
Speaker 15: I never thought i'd get got Well, what's the baddest radio show man, Steve Harven Money Show.
Speaker 4: That's the truth.
Speaker 15: You've got me, good Man, You got.
Speaker 12: Me, good Man?
Speaker 2: Was that stupid enough? Yes, that's all I need to hear.
Speaker 1: Crazy that though, like you could be more stupid?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 8: I keep pushing.
Speaker 2: That's actually frightened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what, exactly right.
Speaker 2: I keep pushing myself to see if I can just how much more stupid can I actually be?
Speaker 8: And you can't?
Speaker 1: Crazy and worshiping, I think we could take crazy. Coming up next, Today's Strawberry Letter, subject to there is no way to bless this mess. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey f M dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. Anything you want to add to that, Steve like you did yesterday.
Speaker 8: No, not really, just you know knowing that when you asked Shirley for advice, hers will be advice.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for that all the time.
Speaker 8: Sometime it's just tag you it buck.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 13: Well, if you do send us a letter, we could be reading it on the air, just like we're going to read this one live right now.
Speaker 7: That is from Shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's for you.
Speaker 2: Buggle up, hold on tight, we got it for you.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 13: It is scraw up every letter subject. There's no way to bless this mess. Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been kicked out of my church, and I need some advice. I attended a very messy church, and if you did not do the things the way the pastor thought you should, he would call you out. I have had a few run INDs with him over stuff I post on my personal Facebook page, and I told him I could post what I want on my Facebook page and it has nothing to do with him or the church.
Speaker 1: I'm sure.
Speaker 13: The real problem was the fact that I was sleeping with one of the deacons, but the pastor couldn't say anything because everybody knew he was having an affair. So the pastor and I had words, and I cursed him out and he excommunicated me. I did not care, and I joined a new church, but I was still messing with the deacon at my old church. Then I found out the deacon was messing with two more ladies that I was real cool with that church. All of us found out about each other and we were mad. I told them that I would handle the deacon, and that's just what I did. I went through my phone and found several pictures of the deacon's male part and texted the pictures to the pastor and the other deacons.
Speaker 1: I waited all what.
Speaker 13: I waited a few days and I called the pastor to see if the deacon was going to be excommunicated like I was.
Speaker 1: He told me that I was the problem, not the deacon.
Speaker 13: Because of that, I marched right back up to my old church this past Sunday, and I dared the pastor to say anything to me the horrors. Deacon has found a new church, But all of the other deacons were looking all scared when they saw me after service. This pastor said he would have me arrested if I came back. Do you think he has the right to do that. I should be able to worship wherever I want to, and this is my church home, no matter how messy it is.
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 4: You want?
Speaker 15: You want?
Speaker 1: You want advice from from us? You want you want advice, What can we tell you?
Speaker 13: How can we advise you? You don't even listen to your pastor. You don't even listen to him in your own home church. As you put it, Uh, I can't believe you. I mean, you, your pastor and the deacon, you're all just just a mess.
Speaker 1: That church too.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 14: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: If you're a member of a church, you should at least and you go regularly, you call that your church home. You should at.
Speaker 13: Least be getting something out of it, some kind of Jesus, something out of the servants.
Speaker 1: Something you sound like.
Speaker 13: You know, you're proud and not the least bit of shame that you're sleeping with the deacon in the church, or that you cursed out the pastor of the church, or that you texted the deacons naked pictures to the pastor and the other deacons.
Speaker 5: This what are you doing?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? You need?
Speaker 7: What would you say, Tommy?
Speaker 2: That's not God?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 13: You need to stop, seriously, you need to stop. You need to get yourself together. Okay, you need you really need Jesus. You need Jesus. You don't need to go to any more churches if it's not helping you. Okay, you know I gotta tell you, like I said, get yourself together. Come on, sister, repent as for forgiveness for what all the stuff you have done before you get kicked out of this.
Speaker 1: New church, because if you can, you know, if you keep doing the same stuff, you're gonna kicked out until you get it.
Speaker 13: And yes, the pastor can ask you not to post certain things on your Facebook page if you know, if they're not no matter what they are, but if they don't reflect who you should be as a Christian.
Speaker 2: All right, you're gonna give me my picture.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I agree technically with what you said, and I think you were correct in what you were saying if we were talking about a real situation. But this ain't real. There is no way to bless this mess. The whole letter screams of what the hell is it? Dear Stephen?
Speaker 2: Should it?
Speaker 8: I've been kicked out of my church and I need some advice right there. When a person is kicked out of a church, you think, oh my god, what does she do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: Then she said it, I attend a very messy church. And if you don't do things and wait till the pastor thought you should. He'll call you out.
Speaker 2: So you're sitting up there, it's Sunday. You done got dressed, you donna come down now.
Speaker 8: I want to bring to your attention, sister parnell Or, who is a disruptive foce in our congregation. So you have some run ends with him. You've had run ends with your pastor over some stuff I post on my personal Facebook page.
Speaker 4: How he know?
Speaker 2: I told him I can post what I want on my page.
Speaker 8: It ain't got nothing to do with him on the church. And then you said, I'm sure that the real problem is the fact that I'm sleeping one of the deacons.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Wait a minute, you diagnosed the problem with your Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I got so much to say in this letter. This whole thing is a mess, and I have a solution for it.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, will hang on. We'll be back with part two of your response at twenty three minutes after the hour, subject of today's Strawberry Letter. There's no way to bless this mess, and we'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's Strawberry Letter. Subject there's no way to bless this mess.
Speaker 8: This lady is a member of a messy church, hearing the pass and has some runey in his old stuff. She posted, he told she told him, I post what I want on my page. Ain't got no do what you ought to catch.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 8: But then she diagnosed the reason that they having the real problem with her is because she's sleeping one of the deacons. But then she say, but the pastor couldn't say anything to you about you sleeping with the deacon because everybody knows that he's having an affair. So the pastor and I had words. Okay, now they've had several run ins about the postings. Right then she turns around and says, the pastor and I had words, and I cussed him out. Wow, cussed your pastor out. But he's pastor that's having the affair, that fronts people out in church.
Speaker 2: So as he leads, y'all follow.
Speaker 8: So see, since he fronts people in church, y'all ain't got no problem fronting him. People followed like they lead. I cussed him out, he excommunicated me. I ain't care.
Speaker 2: I joined the new church.
Speaker 5: I ain't care.
Speaker 8: Because I went and got a new church, but I was still messing with the deacon at my old church. Then she found out that the deacon was messing with two mold ladies that you was cool with at the church, and all y'all found out about each other.
Speaker 2: We was mad.
Speaker 8: So then you, being the ring leader, had helper. You said, I told you hed helper. When you messing, you had help. I told them I would handle the deacon, and that's just what I did. I went through my phone found several pictures of the deacon's male parts. Wait a minute, but what kind of deacon is this? What church you go to? You found some pictures of male parts and text to pictures to the pastor and the other deacons. Now, hold on, let me tell you something. Just being a man, if you get a message from a woman, you go, okay, all right, what's happening, and it says, you know, download or something like that, or images, and you pop it up and a man.
Speaker 2: Thing is on there.
Speaker 8: Oh my good lord. We really don't know how to respond in either way, the happy position or the sad position. We don't know what to say, but we do recognize right away that it is not us. We're very from the us. Of course, I waited a few days and I called a pastor to see if the deacon was gonna be excommunicated like I was.
Speaker 7: So you want the old.
Speaker 2: Pastor that's having the affair.
Speaker 8: There's boys with his deacon board that you just sent a picture of your deacon lover's male parts to the pastor and the other deacons, and then you call see if he gonna get excommunicated like I was.
Speaker 2: He told me that I was the problem. Got Hell's going on? You the problem, not the deacon.
Speaker 1: Where is Jesus?
Speaker 5: Did?
Speaker 8: She said that I'm marched right back up to my old church. This let's do this in this letter. Stop saying church. This is not a church. This is a gathering spot that has a cross hanging up in it somewhere. This is not a church. This is a gathering spot that has a cross hanging in it somewhere.
Speaker 2: This is not a church. This is not the Lord's house.
Speaker 8: The Lord ain't in it. Sure is absolutely right. Well, ain't no Jesus that you ain't mentioned the word. He a good preacher, he lead us, He'll do nothing. So you went back up to my old church and the dad, the pastor to say anything to me, say it the Horrish deacon, Horris, the whole deacon. He has found a new church. But all the other deacons was looking all scared when they saw me. Oh here she come on, she tripping After service. Pastor said he would have me arrested if I came back here all this and here go to course? She said, do you think he has the right to do that? You so messy you don't even worry about the mess Do you think he has.
Speaker 2: The right to do that? Have your rested? I should be did then that?
Speaker 8: Can he do that?
Speaker 2: I should be able to worship wherever I want.
Speaker 1: To Worship's worshiping?
Speaker 2: Where have y'all worshiped in this entire letter.
Speaker 8: Unless the name of this church is Sodom and Gomorro's city, Oh my god, the worship?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: All right, listen post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Okay, uh, don't forget to check out the Strawberry Letter and podcast the podcast on demand.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go with something funny. Come on, junior, truth be told.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say this for some churches. What's out here though, that need to have testimony? Time really cut out? Truth be told. If your church don't have internet, you don't need to be having testimony because these testimonies are getting too long.
Speaker 1: They need a screener that needs somebody to sit down too much time.
Speaker 12: Let me hear your testimony and we will decide whether you need to see it in front of everybody.
Speaker 14: Because you've got people who go up there and want to test the fight.
Speaker 12: You can tell the ones who testimony not gonna be good because they're too anxious to get the money. Yeah, they head shake it in life, the should and jumping. They jumping up like they got a game or something like they got a warm up on. And then they get up there and the testimony. I want to speak to the Lord about my toe. This toe had been hurting me. We don't really need them no more.
Speaker 14: I'm just asking, can we get some screeners or we have to hear your testimony on Sunday. All of us got stuff to do.
Speaker 12: Now we're sitting up here holding up in church because you talking about your toe or how good somebody got there one time?
Speaker 8: No, lie, shut it.
Speaker 2: Tell five.
Speaker 12: I've been praying for Israel, And I'm saying to myself, you ain't never been to Israel. Why the hell is you up there prayer? How you get the Hollo Lord talk to you about Israel?
Speaker 8: Where you get that from?
Speaker 14: I just want to go to gaming is home. I don't want to just sit in here no more. Hear your testimony that ain't about nothing. You ain't got an amen.
Speaker 12: You ain't got to go ahead or let him use You ain't nobody saying nothing.
Speaker 14: You shut down three hundred eighty five people by.
Speaker 12: Yourself, You shut down an entire church pastor. Ain't saying nothing. We need, no, we need, we need a testimony. Mike Snatches. I'm signing up because if.
Speaker 14: I don't like got I'm coming up there.
Speaker 12: You know Paulo got saying, man just need to have a testimonial, Mike Snatcher.
Speaker 14: That's all I'm saying all.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, I just.
Speaker 1: Want to get that out there.
Speaker 8: How long is it's gonna go on?
Speaker 15: Huh?
Speaker 14: Well, problem, Jake, we keep back like you ain't. We didn't took up this offer. We've been here since.
Speaker 5: Talking game is on. The game is over.
Speaker 12: You ain't getting nobody say go ahead there you go. Amen, you can't get nobody agree with you. Your testimony is not somebody anything. I'm just saying, why you.
Speaker 1: Get to talk at that long man?
Speaker 14: We need a testimony of Mike snatching. I'm telling you this.
Speaker 1: All right, more of this crazy ignorant show. Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 7: To Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Lillian on STEVEHARBFM dot com writes, my ex husband and I agreed that our fifteen year old son would have to save up to buy a new game system, but over the weekend he bought it for him. When our son came home with it, I told him he wouldn't be allowed to use it at my house until he could prove to me that he saved an amount equal to the cost of the console. Now he's mad at me and wants to move to his dad's, which, of course my ex is happy about. I feel like I'm being made into the enemy here, but it's my ex who went against our agreement.
Speaker 1: Back me up here. Did I do the right thing insisting that our team puts in the work.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you do the right thing, But your your husband played you with the Disney Dad things and they do. That's what whoever doesn't have general custody of the kid, every time they see the kid, they become the Disney parent like everything is who he ain't over here during the day that they grind and getting me ready to school and everything. So now he took his son out here and bought in this thing so he can be the Disney dad. And he wrote, Now your son wants moving with his daddy now because it's all the way you hear the right things right, right right, But he don't know that when he get over there, it's gonna get it's gonna turn into real life over there too. So your son, of course he wants to go where it looks like the Roads of Least Resistance and obstretched fun and all that. He but that ain't gonna be like that because he gonna get over there and realize, Daddy don't do everything mama like. He ain't gonna be eating regular those ain't gonna be clean. For your room ain't gonna look like it looks. You know, it's gonna be a little different you get over there with daddy.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh, he thinking he just gonna get over there and get PlayStations.
Speaker 11: Yeah, if you tried that with me too.
Speaker 12: I need to PlayStation fast, I said, But your grade, said a tario though, what your grades tended me. I don't know what you think PlayStation five is, but your grades truly say packed me.
Speaker 2: That's what I hear.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm seeing the eighties.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what he giving me.
Speaker 5: Pho DS.
Speaker 11: What you gonna do with foe D PlayStation five?
Speaker 15: Pho D.
Speaker 8: He don't even need no attar, he just need a deck of gold fish call.
Speaker 2: Calls.
Speaker 1: I was a good dad, wisdom junior.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 10: I love.
Speaker 1: All right, So we have time for another one.
Speaker 13: Steve V on Facebook says, my husband and I moved across the country so we could be closer to his parents after they moved when his dad took a new job. I was able to find a job pretty quickly in my field, but my husband's work required him to travel back to their office across the country once a week for the foreseeable future. Now, he's decided to get a small apartment in the town where we were living and is only flying home every other weekend. Then last week he said he had some work to take care of and that he couldn't come that weekend, which means.
Speaker 1: We'll be apart for a month.
Speaker 13: I'm super insecure about our relationship now and don't understand why he moved us here.
Speaker 1: Am I missing something? Should I be concerned about the future of our marriage?
Speaker 8: First of all, I don't know. Nobody can moved to be closer to your parents just because they moved. Now, if your mom and daddy's sick and you got to go over there and take care of him, I got you. But you just moved over there because your mom and daddy moved. But now the trick move is he got you over there. Now he's back at the Kreb with an apartment. Oh man, now you ain't coming home now? You over there with his mom and daddy. Boy, that's that's a snick mess.
Speaker 2: He pool, I say, And that's what she want?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Should should be concerned? Is she missing something?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 15: Wha?
Speaker 8: What did you already concerned? Yea, what you're talking about? Should I be concerned? You wrote the letter? Your husband got an apartment, you don't live there. Should I be concerned? I don't even know you, and I'm concerned?
Speaker 2: It's the Yeah this is and he got an apartment?
Speaker 7: Come on, man, yeah, we definitely should be concerned.
Speaker 1: And move back if you can. All right, Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 13: More of today's trending stories coming up on the Steve Harvey Morning Show at about twenty minutes after the hour right after.
Speaker 7: This you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 13: So, this couple in Singapore had a KFC themed wedding. You know about a lot of interestingly themed weddings, but this one was KFC Kentucky Fried Chicken themed wedding, complete with KFC buffet and a fried chicken bouquet for the bride.
Speaker 1: The couple met on a dating.
Speaker 13: App and went to KFC for their first in person date, so the bride insisted on having her wedding at that same KFC. The wedding was set to cost about twenty three hundred dollars, but KFC ended up covering half of the food costs and provided KFC branded decorations. The happy bride thanked KFC and called her wedding day memorable and the wedding of my dreams in a Facebook post. So, Steve, if you had a fast food themed wedding, which restaurant would you choose?
Speaker 1: You got Popeyes, Wendy.
Speaker 8: Say, let me tell y'all, y'all dream, try to dream bigger than that.
Speaker 2: Chicken dolls. Yeah, chicken is not that good?
Speaker 8: And where if we having this wed net in this damn restaurant, all them tables is drilled into the ground.
Speaker 15: It is.
Speaker 1: Remember old Slaughden got a hot We'll never forget that.
Speaker 2: Oooh that's a poe ass wed in the KFC.
Speaker 1: Oh look at her bouquet, I see it.
Speaker 2: Is he dressed up like the colonel? What are you looking?
Speaker 13: No, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: We'll play around it. Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for around And would you rather? Would you rather spend one hundred days in Antarctica or one hundred days on the moon. One hundred days in Antarctica or one hundred days on the Moon.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm gonna get on up there in that snow and the call oh yeah, oh yeah, you don't You don't know the temperature.
Speaker 2: On the moon, anybody, you ain't never been to the Moon. I'm going up there.
Speaker 8: Ain't no damn air, ain't no air, ain't no sun you don't know the damn temperature. Ain't nobody now you can bring come on up here to this antarctica. It's gonna be hard. You're not dropping my ass off on no MOONA see, somebody gonna come get me at that antarctical. I'm gonna need me some rifles so i can give myself some protection. I'm gonna have enough food. I don't need no refrigerator that come with.
Speaker 1: Clearly ice cream could just sit out on the table.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be sitting up in there and the crib i'mna building. Antarctica gonna be.
Speaker 2: So dope.
Speaker 1: Rosting, all right.
Speaker 8: Snap, Shore ain't going.
Speaker 11: On that moon though, Well he can say that because he healthy. I can't go down.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna be to the moon. I'll be looking down at an order to do That's what I would be doing. I'll be up to that moon.
Speaker 11: I'll be floating, floating. Chat on me every now and that. I'll be floating. I'll be on a rover.
Speaker 2: I'll be getting around the moon.
Speaker 11: I'll be up there, won't be colder. I'll be in my city.
Speaker 2: You'll be right down to that moon. You gonna be on the rover that was Mars, wasn't it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they got one on the moon.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 13: Would you rather eat eat a camel's tongue or an ox's tail.
Speaker 5: All the time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Camel good man?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, so either.
Speaker 8: One camelton I like camel tongue, I like campbell honk. All of it is interesting. Cameltong camel honk, camel tooe. I still right, take a mocktail, bro camel. What's moving on?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: We're moving on? Very interesting? Cambell told us a right good what you said that?
Speaker 13: Would you rather have everyone know the details of your finances or the details of your love life, your money or your love.
Speaker 7: You want to go to junior?
Speaker 5: First?
Speaker 11: Come on, I'm be it ain't one hey, now.
Speaker 4: You that's it?
Speaker 1: Theails of your love life?
Speaker 15: That is it?
Speaker 11: Man, marriages all honeymoon stage.
Speaker 8: It's oh yeah, yeah, I'm gonna let y'all take a little money because uh.
Speaker 14: It's oh really.
Speaker 13: All right, well geez all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded.
Speaker 13: Would you rather coming up in forty nine minutes after it's our last break of the day, we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey, Right, after you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show, right, see if you have some closing remarks you.
Speaker 1: Want to take us home with you know what.
Speaker 8: My closing remarks today, I mean, you know this one hit hits home with me often. But this affects everybody because everybody experiences some form of hate. It is amazing, though, because now hate is running rampant at an all time high. I've never seen it this way, and I'm sixty one years old. I've never seen hate at this level before. And one of the main contributors to hate it just happens to be something that was meant to share information at a rapid pace, which was the Internet. It was a way to google and research and find and spread information, and it has been so misused and abused it is now created a time that I've yet seen in my life, and I suffer from it just like everybody else does.
Speaker 5: Hate.
Speaker 8: Man, it's just people, and because of the Internet, because somebody can make a little bit of money off of eyeballs on their site, they don't care what they do to get the eyeballs. They don't care what they do. They don't care who they hurt, they don't care who they bring down. They don't care anything about damage. They don't care anything about that. It's such a selfish thing that people do.
Speaker 2: But let me say this to you.
Speaker 8: If I were you, when you participate in the art, the skill for art of hating, when you take time to manifest yourself through the act of hatred, when you intentionally do stuff to someone in the form of hate, you have to be careful because here is one guarantee it's going to come back to you. You can't. Whatever you put out returns. If you put out prayer, the answer to prayer returns. If you put out love, more people will love you. If you stick out your hand to shake hands, more people will shake hands with you. If you put out hate, I promise you hate is going to come your way. The sad thing about it is people think that because if they hide behind the anonymity of a fake page or a private page, that that clears them. Well, it doesn't. The sad thing, young people is and when you hate, hate doesn't necessarily come back to you the exact way you put it out.
Speaker 2: It comes back to you in a negative form.
Speaker 8: Just because you talked about somebody else don't mean somebody gonna talk about you. It could be you never hear them talking about you, but they plant something about you that stops you from moving forward. They say something about you that causes you not to get the promotion. They say something about you that causes you to have a breakup. They say something about you that causes your kids to look at you crazy. You can't spend your time hating people and think nothing's going to happen to you. Hate is such a wasted form of information. If you could take the time that it took for you to hate on a person and put it towards the uplift and edification of yourself, you actually could turn yourself into something.
Speaker 2: You really could.
Speaker 8: But you're spending so much time in the destruction of others. You think that builds you up, You think that's going to get you somewhere. It doesn't. Man, it's a sad place we're in right now. It's a very sad place. And the reason we have so much hate right now is because hatred begets hatred. You got so much of it going around that so much of it got to come around. You got so much of it coming around that so much more of it has to go out back around. It's called karma. It's called do unto others as you would have them do unto you. People think that scripture, You thought that was just on the back of a Sunday school class card. No, sir, Reid, it applies to you as a full fledged adult. Do unto others. See, this is a principle of God. This is why we're really missing it about hate. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So now if you do unto others in form of hate, that's what you're asking to be done to you. But the incredible thing of it is it comes back to you in some other form. You think, because you've hidden behind a fake page or a fake ig account or a private page, that that clears you. It doesn't clear you. It doesn't. It manifests itself in your life in so many ways, and you all you can look. All you got to do is look at a person's position, and it oftentimes explains something about them. If you see a personator I always hating and ain't ever happy, that just sends a signal to me that he's spread a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Discord in his life.
Speaker 8: So now he ain't happy or she ain't happy. Young people, you would do yourself for great service if you would get out of the hate business. Because here's the other thing. You can't stop nothing that God has for somebody else. Try as you may, you will fail. Listen to me, hatred is such a useless emotion. Take hate out your life. Stop hating, and when you get hated on handle it. Just handle it, stay on the wall. Those are my clothing remarks.
Speaker 2: Drop it drop, have a great weekend.
Speaker 13: For all Steve Every contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For a complete cut test rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.