Speaker 1: Time Now, guys for ask the clo, the chief Love Officer, the close Steve Harvey. Listen, we gotta get started. This one is from Ann in Atlantic City and says, my husband and I are retired and we settled in a community of seniors sixty five and up. There aren't many other couples in the building. It's mostly widows, and we are active in game night and movie night. And I'm getting sick of the women engaging my husband in conversation like I'm not sitting there. I've talked to him about it, and he promised to stop.
Speaker 2: Talking to these women.
Speaker 1: He did for a while, but the women are very forward. Should I have a talk with these women and tell them to keep away from my man?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know how this works as senior citizens' homes. I haven't been in one, But don't mess around and get ganged up on.
Speaker 2: But you know you're running.
Speaker 3: Up on these women, you know, I mean they just they just talking, you know, Yeah, they ain't not talking.
Speaker 2: They friendly? You know she does like it. Well the hell are you moving there, folks? All the women in there?
Speaker 3: You that you bring a pork chop to the back of the bulldog truck.
Speaker 2: How you think that's gonna work?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Your man, he tried to stop talking to him, but they keep talking to him. He can't be rude. Nobody wants to live in a neighborhood or community and be rude to people.
Speaker 1: So what should she do?
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do? Hell, you know, you know jealous?
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do. No, dude ain't doing nothing wrong. The man ain't doing nothing wrong. You can't stop all the women from talking to your husband, y'all active in game night. We're going to game night.
Speaker 1: They want stuff to do.
Speaker 3: Well, when you go out there in public and you got the only piece of raw meat on the back of the bulldog truck, what you think gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Have game night in your room. Now?
Speaker 3: You got to find another man that's seem good enough shape to play game night.
Speaker 2: Because women do better when they aid men fall apart.
Speaker 1: She says. It's mostly widows there though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's because well they don't really feel a party.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, Leela and Tallahassee says, I'm a forty four year old married woman and I've been having an affair with my husband's twenty nine year old barber. I met him at the gym and didn't know he's my husband's barber at first. When I found out, I tried to end the affair, but he said he dropped my husband as a client so I wouldn't feel guilty. I could not let him do that because it took my husband a while to get a great barber. He is ready to end a business relationship over me, and I'm flattered but not interested. How do I tell them it's How do I tell him it's not that serious?
Speaker 3: No? Wait a minute, you don't understand. Do you understand the proposal he's making to you. He's saying he'll drop him as a customer so he can keep kicking it with you, offering you no out, because if he wanted to offer you out, he'll just let you out and keep taking your husband's money. What he's offering you is an opportunity for him to continue seeing you by dropping your husband as a client.
Speaker 1: Well, she said, she's flattered, Steve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't want to do that because it took him a long time to get a barber. Then you ain't serious about none of this shit, and she ain't gonna stop seeing the dude either, did you hear that in the letter anywhere?
Speaker 2: How do I stop seeing him? No?
Speaker 3: How do you stop him from dropping her husband as a client, because it ain't that serious. We just kicking it. Well, see you for the fold. You think you know everything, Let your husband keep going in there. I'm telling you it's gonna leak. They're gonna be in the barber shop talking, Oh you know that fine thing you met down in that gym, and that old thing at cougar or one of them bober is gonna say that somebody and then he gonna be looking upside their head. But they're gonna be cutting half so they ain't gonna see him looking upside their heads. Yeah, you know the one, the one you got the picture with it with that leopard. Live tar said, not a leopards.
Speaker 2: Because you know old people wear animal prints to the gym, you.
Speaker 1: Know, is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, old people cougar wanna look like a cougar.
Speaker 3: Old old women love animal prince or animal prison and and lit them.
Speaker 1: All right. Moving on. This one is from Tony and Philly says, I'm twenty nine and my girlfriend is twenty seven. We party together and get drunk together. Almost all ways. She wets my bed if she's had too much to drink. It's to the point where she jokes about it and gets towels and puts under herself before she passes out. She said she dreams about going to the bathroom, but her mind and body don't match up when she's drunk. Is this a medical condition? Or should I blame it on the alcohol? Nothing came up in Google. Wait did you hear the last line? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Nothing came up on Google. Well, you don't need Google for this.
Speaker 3: That's how little boys while we pee in the bed longer than girl because we had.
Speaker 2: A pee dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're outside peeing and you just next thing, you know, you done wet the bed. If your grown ass is wetting a damn bed and you putting towels into bedout, your ass is trifling and you really need to stop drinking. If you so drunk you can't control your damn bladder. Where you got to put towels in the bed? I wish I would be laid up next to some woman and she peel me, what are we know?
Speaker 2: What you're doing? Any hell, you're not gonna kill no man. You'd have lost all your sexiness with me.
Speaker 3: Right right, So we in here drinking you and here all of a sudden, my bed warm and it don't stay warm long.
Speaker 2: We're not joking.
Speaker 1: This is not a joke, all right.
Speaker 3: So I can't even control I said, when I get drunk, Well, it's going to be by your damn self, because I'm not sleeping with no seven year old bed with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to put.
Speaker 2: Up with that, man. I wish now you could. You can find somebody don't drink that head.
Speaker 1: To be.
Speaker 2: Condition.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you, Clo. You're listening Morning show