Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 1: Don't given them.
Speaker 4: Black American bus busy.
Speaker 5: Listening to.
Speaker 3: Show to.
Speaker 6: Joy Yah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joy, they have.
Speaker 3: You got you.
Speaker 5: You love.
Speaker 1: You gotta turn.
Speaker 7: I can't go to turn the mouth.
Speaker 1: The turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn the water of the mony up.
Speaker 5: Look, come.
Speaker 2: Come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody you are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man, oh man, oh man? How good is God to me? And part of the mission and the reason that I have a radio show is to become a share of more and more of a share of you know. I used to hear my mother say it to me all the time. But God blesses you to become a blessing. And I think the more you understand that about yourself, I think the more blessings will flow your way. I think that once you understand the principle that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: But it's kind of tied together with some other scriptures.
Speaker 3: And I'm not too knowledgeable about them, of course, as usual, but I do know what I've heard you know, and you know if you look at something simple as do unto others as you would have them do unto you, wouldn't you want somebody to help you if you needed help. I just know how to get it down there to where I've been able to understand it. If there's a scripture similar that it says do unto others as you would have them do unto you, or if that's you know, in a prayer, would not you want somebody to help you if you needed help? You've heard you reap what you sow. Do you understand that if you so discord, that discord is gonna come your way. That if you hate, hate gonna come your way. If you blog nothing but negative comments about people, your life will be filled with negativity. If all you do is talk about people, then guess what somebody got to turn that gun around and talk about you. See, it just stands to reason. So what I've learned in my life and through all the trials and tribulations that I've had, is to take those lessons and share them with people in case you ain't heard it from somebody else. See sometimes and the reason it seems like I'm redundant at times, is what I am is because I'm always trying to find a different way to say the same thing. Because it's a funny thing. Man, you got to hear it a certain way for it to click with you. How many times have I heard a saying and then I heard it a different way that it clicked with me. You know, I've heard this saying right here. Remember this now, everybody's not happy for you. We've all heard that, right everybody's not happy for you. Well, that's very simple. I don't need no explanation. That simply means of all the people you know or do not know, when something happens to you and you celebrate, everybody not gonna join in on the celebration. That's all that is. But then you take it one step further. My father used to say something to me all the time. He says, son, everybody come with you can't go with you. I didn't get that when I was fifteen. Everybody come with you can't go with you. He said, you're gonna lose some of these friends you.
Speaker 2: Got along the way. But I don't care where you get in life.
Speaker 3: Know this right here, everybody can't go with you if you are constantly trying to improve yourself. You constantly have to take assessment of the people around you. Because if you are going to continue to go and continue to grow, then guess what you got to have people that's on the goal and willing to grow, or else, guess what you're gonna learn the valuable lesson. You know, the late boxing promoter Butch Lewis. I was talking with Butcher Lewis one time, and man with a good brother man, he say, every successful man is doing what I call he got rope work to do. He got rope work to do. He got to put in work on rope. And I'm sitting there listening to Butch Lewis and all the money he had made and all the people's lives he had changed, and all of the moves he was making. And he's an incredible skills as a negotiator on behalf of some very very wealthy people. He was just an amazing man with no education, but he read everything. He Butch Lewis read all the papers, all the periodicals. That brother knew everything. He said, you got to put in rope. And I was sitting there listening. He said, here's the analogy, little brother. He said, you are on rope. There's a thick rope. You have on no shirt, you have on some tattered clothes. You have on no shoes. Your shorts is cut off just below the knee, and they tatted, and you got dirt on you and your sweating. There's this huge, huge raw rope over your shoulder. There's burn marks on all of your shoulder. Connected to that rope is a wagon. That wagon has all your weight on it, all your responsibilities, all the people you're responsible for, all your children, your wife, your family members, your employees, your coworkers, your friends. They all on that wagon. Man, They just sitting there. He's saying, what you gotta do is you gotta pull that wagon up the heel.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: The only thing with it is can't nobody help you pull your wagon? You pull your wagon alone.
Speaker 2: He say.
Speaker 3: Now, what you can do along the way of pulling your wagon is you can find yourself a good wife, a good woman.
Speaker 2: He say.
Speaker 3: Now, what that woman does is she get down off the wagon. She fan you while you pull it. She put water on you while you pull it. She puts stuff in your mouth while you pull it. She kicked rocks out the weight while you pull it.
Speaker 2: But she but she pull it for you. But she is equally as important as you are on the pull the rope.
Speaker 3: He say, you hear me clearly now, young soldier, He said, nah, I got this here, he says, people on your wagon that you're responsible for. But you want the people on your wagon to help you get your wagon to the top.
Speaker 2: So what you hope is that they got their foot hanging over the side pushing, They.
Speaker 3: Got one leg over the back, or maybe both legs over the back pushing. They got they might have they butt on the wagon, but they push you with both legs. They back facing your back, maybe some of them facing you when one of them got left leg hanging over trying to push. And you hope that all them people on the wagon you pulling is back there at least trying to help the wagon get to the top of the hill.
Speaker 2: Here go your problem.
Speaker 3: Though everybody ain't pushing, Everybody ain't pulling. Ain't everybody ain't pulling, Everybody ain't kicking rocks out the way. You got some people on your wagon that's just laying on the wagon, drinking lemonade, looking at you, talking about how long it's taking you to get your wagon up to the top, looking at you, talking about why this wagon is so slow. Then when you start picking up picking up speed, they want you to pull harder, you to pull faster, you to pull more. Then they want you to throw what you then earned on the way up the hill backed on the wagon so they can have MO. But guess what, they ain't helping you get more, but they got a sense of entitlement that since you got more, they should have MO.
Speaker 2: Everybody come with you can't go with you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta kick the people off the wagon that ain't pushing and pull it and say, hey, man, I'm sorry. I thought I could do this with you, and I thought you was doing with me. But it's clear to me you ain't nothing but dead weight. And it ain't my responsibility to carry dead weight anymore. I have carried you as long as I have to carry you. You are no longer my responsibility. I'm responsible for my family, my wife, my children. I'm not responsible for you. You got to get off my wagon because I'm a man on rope. I'm on a mission, baby, I'm pulling.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, is here another day. Man, I'm glad about this one right here. You know what, if you say, man, seem like Steve glad about every day, it is because I am.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: I wake up every day rejuvenated.
Speaker 3: Even if I wake up a little bit tired or I didn't get enough sleep, which is their case and or something like that, I still wake up whenever I get up, and I go, Man, I take advantage of being up. Man. I do some meditating. Man, I go get some quiet time before it gets started. I tell the Lord, thank you, man, And then you know, I find something I want to do myself, a little little me time in the morning. I'm just grateful that to give me that, because after that is this, and after this it is owning cracking in my life.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: All I do all day long is make decisions. Decisions, decision decision. Mister Harvey, Can we have this, h Can we do this? Baby?
Speaker 2: Can you do this for me? That one right there? Baby? Can you do this for me?
Speaker 3: The white I got to drop everything I'm doing to do that. I don't get that, oh forget that. I'm trying to run an empire, and I got a call by some damn curtains.
Speaker 2: Why, oh, but I'm grateful though, Yes how I am.
Speaker 3: See Morning show y'all. Shirley Strawberry calling for real mouth of the South.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Junior boys out today and legend that is nephew Tommy oh Man. I normally I would say, Junior, what's on your mind today? But he ain't got nothing on his mind today?
Speaker 10: This should be interesting.
Speaker 2: You know what I got?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: I got?
Speaker 6: I got what I got one for people that want to be entertainers, for people that want to be stars. You are a star. Explain I think that. I think a lot of people don't know what it takes to keep your star shining. Break keeping the light on in your star? What how much you got to put in and keep that light on? You've been to start a long time to keep that light lit that long extrain. Explain the process of what you gotta do day in and day out for that star to be as bright as you as you have it.
Speaker 2: Two parts to that.
Speaker 3: First of all, you yourself, are not the determining factor whether you become a star or not. That determination belongs to the masses, to the people. You have no control over that. You can't control how bright your star is. You can't control it that is up only to the masses. They determine who becomes stars in this world. And that got a whole lot to do with God's grace and faith. Ain't ain't no I set out to be a star and I made it. Nah Damn that ain't ain't as simple as that. No, sub Now, once you become.
Speaker 2: This star and this light is on you, you have no idea what the task in front of you is.
Speaker 3: It is daunting. It is bigger than you could ever imagined for it. There's an emmanual for it. There's an of course you can take. It is something else, and it is hard work, just like it is hard to be a supervisor, just like it's hard to be the top bus driver, the top salesman. On your job to win principle or teacher of the year, you become a target for those that are not in the life. It's hard because most people that have reached the level of importance or significance are hated by those who ain't because they can't.
Speaker 9: Come on it all right, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew yet again as he runs that frank back right after this you're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, it is time to start your morning off with the nephew and run back, prank back, nephew what you got today.
Speaker 6: With my stupidity? And listen right here, just you know this what makes me proud? This right here, this title bring my breast back, you understand. And for all of you out there, to all you men out there that have they have ball breast, you know in hen make some you know if y'all break up, you got the right to get your bread back.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, you.
Speaker 2: Bought them, you bought them, you ought to be in hit them back? What's up calling you?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 9: What? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What about the b b L You kind of touched on it yesterday?
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 6: I ain't never invested in No, no bbl's here. You know what I'm saying. Why sound like some rims though? Why we sound yeah?
Speaker 10: Bbs that stands for big booty Ladies, Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that what it is? B b l's.
Speaker 10: That's what That's what some people think it stands for. If I buy you a Brazilian butt lifts, that's what it's stands for.
Speaker 2: Now, if I buy a butt too, Oh come on Now, ain't all that all? That just a us a box full of stuff? There we go, let's go get hello.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to reach all of them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is him.
Speaker 5: Hey, you may you engaged in Madison?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Yes, I am.
Speaker 13: There's a problem with it or something? What's up?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, My name is Ricky.
Speaker 12: Man. Have you heard about the last person that she was engaged too, Well, she kind.
Speaker 5: Of spoke briefly about you. Well, you know what, man. First of all, let me just say this congratulations. Okay, let me let me be the first say that. Congratulations for y'all getting engaged. And I hope it work with y'all. Okay, okay, here here is why I call. Uh. We got a situation at hand that we kind of need to clear up between you and I.
Speaker 12: So what is it?
Speaker 5: Me and you got a little conversation we need to have about property? Well, we're talking about property? What property?
Speaker 13: The property we lived in? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: This is my property?
Speaker 12: Okay, Now I'm not talking about your house or nothing like that. Oh I got some property over there that belonged to me, and I'm trying to figure out how we can reconf out a problem. Well, I'm quite sure. If it's something I can attack up whatever, you can come get it. I know, top, what do you have over here in my house that yours? Okay, the actual the actual breast that she have belonged to me, the breast. I bought her some breast and plants. Man, I ain't know nothing about no breast in plants. Okay, you may not know nothing about it, but the bottom line is I spent ten thousand dollars on some breasting plants, and I want my property.
Speaker 5: Back, buddy.
Speaker 12: Man, No, man, you're not getting back What are you talking about?
Speaker 13: Pressing plan?
Speaker 12: Ain't know nothing about that, man, Man, I understand you not knowing about it, but I'm calling you like a man explaining it to you. I'm trying to let you know. You know, I bought her some breasting plants. Now that's my property now, just like just like when it don't work out with an engagement, don't work out, you want your ring back? Well, I want my breast back. Oh no, man, if you had gave up ring, you can get that back. But just just man, what do you I mean? Come on, man, you ain't get back he man, I'm getting them back. Or I'm gonna be over there every other week being happy.
Speaker 7: With what and bought.
Speaker 12: No, No that ain't that ain't what's gonna happen. No, no, little brother, that ain't gonna happen. Now, I don't know what you're calling for about thous ten thousand dollars the breast and place you ain't getting.
Speaker 13: You come over here if you want to.
Speaker 12: When you with somebody, when you lose them, you lose every damn thing you paid for. So if you bought us, and you're dumb, it should have bought when you got married. You know what I'm saying. You should have waited then bout to them, tell them mine, I'm gonna be over here. That's what I'm gonna do with your breasts and plants. So your money was well spent.
Speaker 13: You ain't get back. Move on in your life.
Speaker 12: Hey man, if you don't tell me when and when when I'm supposed to buytop, I buy someone? I feel like what the bottom line is the them breasts belong to me. Now, No, they're gonna want We're gonna somebody gonna pay me ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: One way or the yether.
Speaker 12: Oh no, no, you ain't getting nothing back here. Man, you got to move on with your life. Man, when y'all broke up, y'all wasn't together. No motive left with us. She walked away with him. Man, that's it. That's over.
Speaker 7: I'm something.
Speaker 12: Let me say something of you. Man, I'm coming over there. I'm coming over there and have a conversation with Madison or bout this, because that's who evidently I need to talk to. No, you're not talking to nobody over here. You're talking to me like you say, man, the man, I'm letting you know. Man, you're lost. You're lost. Man, you don't get nothing. I've even get my number. You get my Let me get your number so I can call you back when she on no way home. My number on the break, that number on the brush, ten thousand dollars, that's your number.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Well I'm gonna check it.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna show check it, and I'm gonna look at it every.
Speaker 13: Day because you ain't getting nothing back, brother than mine.
Speaker 5: You're lost.
Speaker 12: Man, it's over. Let me ask you this, man. Have you even bought the ring for Madison yet?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: About the ring?
Speaker 13: That's what you do when you get engaged, that the ring is bought. Brother, Why do you worry I much?
Speaker 12: Ring? Call bout eight nine thousand dollars. That's nice ring. See the breath calls morn in the damn ring. You're a cheatless man, man, Hugh Man, I mean I haven't bought the ring you're talking about. Look, dude, she's going then brush. Ain't your us no more? Man, you don't get back here. If it was a wing, a pair of shoes or something, I eat that back.
Speaker 2: So what now?
Speaker 12: What not?
Speaker 5: Hey? Man? All I'm gonna say is this here. I'm gonna come on over there and have a conversation with Madison about my breast because the breast bloss to me. You're not coming over here and getting nothing. She ain't even here, But you can bring.
Speaker 13: Your over here. You come over here with your chest pushed out them and push it back in for your brother.
Speaker 5: Jahn't I got two breaths over there?
Speaker 12: You tell them that five thousand.
Speaker 5: Dollars I want both of them.
Speaker 12: Man, Look, you ain't getting the excuse you you call every girl friend you break up with wanting back. I call the ones that I'm out and bought breast for.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 12: That's a good damn wedding gift.
Speaker 13: I guess.
Speaker 12: Hey, man, don't let me tell you something. Don't you touch my damn breast?
Speaker 2: You mean?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 13: Look here, man, I don't know who they?
Speaker 5: Hell man, hey, you even.
Speaker 12: Get on my line?
Speaker 5: Man? Who is this?
Speaker 12: I'm the person that own the breast?
Speaker 7: Do you know who this in here?
Speaker 12: You don't know nothing over here? Man, you didn't took the loss on there. Brother, you ain't took a straight loss on there.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 13: You got me step fighting? Who is this?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 13: You lost your man calling my phone?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna tell you right now who it's your pot? Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want who is this?
Speaker 12: This is nephew Thomas, Steve Harby Morning Show. Your girl Madison got me to brankfall.
Speaker 13: Oh man, boy, you ain't.
Speaker 12: It's cold, but you where you?
Speaker 5: Cold?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 13: Thank somebody but them?
Speaker 12: Is they real? Her?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 12: I know you're supped to know what you married. I don't know why you.
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 12: I'm still what you talking about?
Speaker 5: You bust man? You still got me messed up? Real all fake You sound like.
Speaker 13: That boy, y'all cold man, y'all y'all need to stop that. Man, But I listened to you last people. You gotta laugh myself I never thought I'd get.
Speaker 12: Got Hey, what's the baddest radio show man?
Speaker 13: Steve Harvin Money Show? That's the truth?
Speaker 12: You got me good Man? You got me good Man?
Speaker 9: Coming up next, it is asked to c l O, you're listening hard morning show. Time out for ask the c l O Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey is in the building. This one, Steve CLO is from Marissa in Los Angeles. She says, my thirty three year old brother got out of jail after serving a nine year sentence and he's staying with me. He's looking for a job during the day, but in his spare time, he sits in my front He sits in my front of my condo building, enjoying fresh air, smoking a cigarette. He's tried to hustle up some income by going door to door asking my neighbors to wash their cars. Yesterday, I got an anonymous note on my door saying, my brother makes the residence feel uneasy.
Speaker 10: Is it because my brother and I are the only blacks in the building? She wants to know Clo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, what you're thinking about?
Speaker 3: You get a note at your house because he's sitting on steps smoking cigarette.
Speaker 2: He made it ease. But he going dough to door asking people. He can't do that.
Speaker 3: Now, what your brother need to do is go down to the car wash and get the job. Get a job at the car wash, stuff like that. They don't do no background checks at the car wash. I've never seen the car wash did a background check. He need to go down there, you know, and and and and take a shot. I appreciate him all. What he do is he go up to the church and solicit from the church. He got car detail company, you know, get him some buckets and stuff and start washing cars that way. But if you're going around this white neighborhood which you asked, with this tank top on, with this cigarette danger out the corner and your lift and a rag on your head, you're gonna get flagged. I'm telling you right now, this racial profile and all damn day long. I'll tell you what his ass better not to ring my damn doough bell talking about my car. So is it because you black? Absolutely and you know it right, go down to the black church and start there.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 10: I like that advice.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Kimberly and Montgomery says, I'm divorced and living with my ex until he recovers from knee surgery. He's been on his best behavior, and he compliments me on my cooking, which is a first. I wish he was this nice when we were married. Friday night, I went out with my girls and had more than a few drinks. I went home and there he was, lying.
Speaker 11: On his back.
Speaker 9: I took advantage of him, and he let me. He's all googly eyed now, thinking we're getting back together. I still don't want them. I just wanted sex. How can I get out of this?
Speaker 2: Oh that's cold?
Speaker 8: What huh?
Speaker 3: You went out, had some drinks, he laying on his back, took you slept with your ex husband.
Speaker 2: How can you get out of this? I don't know.
Speaker 9: You know, because she did that, he thinks they're getting back together.
Speaker 3: I would think so too. Hell, Hell, what you want me to think? You come in the house from Friday. I'm laying up here. You know something wrong with my knee?
Speaker 2: You jump on me?
Speaker 3: Well, you know I can't do nothing on my knee. So now all I'm doing is I'm on my back. So now we already know how this what position?
Speaker 6: This was?
Speaker 3: So now you done jumped on me? I'm up for it. Hello, being part in the pun and now all of a sudden, you know you genuine now what you want me to do? Yeah, I'm thinking we're back together. How can you get out of this? I don't know and really don't give a damn.
Speaker 9: Next question, Sonia and Messis says, I'm fifty and my husband is ten years older. I Am not trying to sound insensitive, but he's acting like an old man. He takes all types of supplements, and we have a humidifier in our room, so the whole room smells like eucalyptus.
Speaker 10: Nightly.
Speaker 9: He blows his nose and handkerchiefs that stay in his pockets, and when I take our clothes to the I have to pull the handkerchiefs out.
Speaker 10: He's changed into my grandpa and I can't take it. Clo, you don't act like an old man. Can you give me advice for my husband?
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you so. Okay, I'm sixty four. I stopped carrying handkerchiefs years ago. But if he got signed us, he got a problem. Now, this supplement you're talking about is to keep him healthy. I take a lot of supplements, I tell you right now. My peel pack in the morning and my peel pack in the run. I praise God for this dough. Thank God.
Speaker 2: I'm on no prescription drugs. I thank God for that all the time. Praise God.
Speaker 3: I got off high blood pressure medicine and all that fixed that with died and exercise, So I thank God for that. Now, with that said, I do take supplements and a lot of them, and so do you. But see what didn't happen is you tied of his ass. So see, I don't care what he do right, See when you now he noted damn humidifying the room, smell like you can lift this all? Now, who don't like that? I ain't like he got being gay, open up or dons laying around? You know, vis he got eucalyptus. You know he trying to but maybe he got a little something.
Speaker 2: You just tired of it. You've been in the house in COVID locked up, y'all ain't been nowhere. That's all it is.
Speaker 10: What should she do? Just be a little more patient, you're saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on out, you know, and now if you want to do something else, you know, go in there and have that discussion with it. But don't leave somebody because y'all going through a down period. Sit down and have a talk. Tell him about the things you concerned with. See, he might have some concerns, see because you ain't all that either though all the see, no, listen to me, no what I try to help people. Look, if you sit down and talk about each other's concerns, you might find that he might have some concerns too. It's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I get what you're seeing.
Speaker 2: It take two people to have a problem.
Speaker 1: But she's saying, he six, that's what Yeah, pretty much?
Speaker 3: Okay, But let me ask you a question, though, Does he have a reason to be Has he lost his sexiness towards you because you lost yours towards him?
Speaker 2: Could that be the issue?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I'm saying if you all sit down and talk, you may find out that maybe something's causing him to feel this way. And y'all need to just reignite the spark that y'all once had. You know, y'all need some date nights, need to dress up, get out the house.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, all right, don't you plug all them old ass machines and.
Speaker 10: Every listening.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 10: All right, come on, Junior time for truth to be told.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure listen. Yeah, family, I want to say something. This is this is very important because I know this is happened to everybody. Troopy told people who are allergic to food need to eat with other people who are allergic to food.
Speaker 11: But if you allergic to eggs, you know people who are allergic to.
Speaker 4: Food, food food allergy. Yeah, you need to eat with other people with food out of I'm tired of this. Look heard the ball say something. Don't wait till we get to the restaurant. I didn't order my plate. Get here and you say I can't eat fish?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 4: Where was all this information on the way till the restaurant before we got there?
Speaker 11: You could have been saying, so we.
Speaker 4: Can pass six other restaurants, not in order, I can't even stand the smell of fish. Or we'll get your EpiPen out because we were about to eat.
Speaker 11: I'm not finished. I'm nowhere else, get your head out to stick yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm sore because I ain't got time to be driving you all my gas and feed you. Why would to keep changing.
Speaker 11: Restaurants because you allergic to fish? I'm fine with fish. Secondly, so they can't sit across from something, you know something, they can't smell it. They can't be around there and be around all of a sudden he's.
Speaker 1: Send them in the shock.
Speaker 11: I always wonder why you was twitching over there. I ain't no something letting me know.
Speaker 4: Secondly, stop asking people what's in it?
Speaker 11: Okay, we don't get stup everything in it.
Speaker 2: You can't keep coming.
Speaker 4: Out every time to take you so well, what's in that? When y'all asked me, you just ain't gonna eat it because you just need to eat with other people who are allergic to food.
Speaker 11: I see everything you time trying to please you.
Speaker 5: I like that. I like it.
Speaker 2: Turn the right man.
Speaker 3: They should have organizations they need food allergy, especially if people that's allergic to peanuts.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they can't eat nothing. The whole plane can't get no peanuts.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was on the plane one time take off and I'm sitting in third class, and all of a sudden, the dude opened up that side door where the caterer come in and got to taking stuff out.
Speaker 2: And we were already ready to pull off.
Speaker 3: Come to find out, lady and got on the plane with a little boy that's allergic to peanuts and nuts. He has a nut allergy. Yeah, so they came in and took all the nuts off the plane. What so now I'm I'm because I'm hungry. I'm waiting on my little bowl of hot mixed nuts. They then took all the nuts off the plane. So they doing this, I don't really pay no attention. So the lady come around taking your order what you want, and I said, I like that. I said, could I please just ahead of time get the mixed nuts? And really, oh, mister Harvy, I'm so sorry that was the delay. We had to take all the nuts off the plane. There's a little boy on the plane that has a severe nut allergy. Okay, well wait a minute, hold what they got to do with the other one hundred and fifty No, no, no, no, no, wait, his little sick ass can't fly. You got one hundred of the other people on here got a ticket. We can't hand no damn nuts because little old Thorpe is in the back and hear, yeah, you know some of the rich ass named Bradley one of them little boys in the back.
Speaker 1: Because he can't eat nuts, he can't have none.
Speaker 2: He can't even smell nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't need to be on the plane.
Speaker 2: Then how you function in life like that? You're gonna pass by somebody eating some nuts. I got some nuts.
Speaker 3: I mean there's people with some really bad nuts out of the being. Oh yeah, I ain't really tripping on that. Just if you gonna get on the plane. You can't have her take all the damn nuts off.
Speaker 1: No, you can't do that because he can't smell nuts, right.
Speaker 11: So wow, he can't smell no one.
Speaker 3: Now if you sit next to him and you open up nuts, he has allergic reaction. We need to put his ass in a bubble, his ass a little astro suit so he can go live a little half hand life that you can't even go to the ice cream truck as a boy because her half the stuff in there got a nut on it. Honey, buddies, Man, you can't go down to the store the candy County. You're about to throw off patty sitting up to sitting up in here.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what to though? At Tasha school, you can't. You can't seen kids to school with nuts and the snacks.
Speaker 15: They are real strict rules on all that at school of what your kid can eat and have at school.
Speaker 1: What your own child can have. You can't have all that because the kid might be allergic to it.
Speaker 6: My wife Jackie, had a relative come back for Thanksgiving and say they some little girls an allergic to nuts.
Speaker 2: And but what did y'all Friday turkey? And I said, peanut off.
Speaker 10: Wow, she can't have.
Speaker 2: Said I don't eat the damn ticket cut house and the HM. I'm not changing though. Man. We are with a partner.
Speaker 3: We finished golfing. We going to the crab shack. This U crab shack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ain't saying nothing, talking about heat on each shelle fish?
Speaker 11: What hell you think?
Speaker 2: Where do you think? We asked, why do you walk in the ground? So now he had that trying to ask for something else. He ain't got nothing.
Speaker 10: Now crabs.
Speaker 2: They take him. I can shill, they can do that for you, But ass is eating crab.
Speaker 11: We're not going nowhere else.
Speaker 2: I said, doung, Are you for real?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: You know I didn't even really know the guy. He just went with us, and I'm gonna go with you guys. Man, guys are so funny. Okay, we sitting up in there, man, we all and I got three pounds of crabs.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go, give me the bill. Yeah, I'm there talking. We outside, we got cigars or it's only crack.
Speaker 3: Literally his ass sitting up in here. I didn't like nothing about him. He didn't smoke cigars and his ass couldn't he shell?
Speaker 10: So you didn't like him.
Speaker 2: I tell you right now me and you will not be free.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you better take your EpiPen, hold it to your nick like you a hostel.
Speaker 6: Because so let me ask you this. What happens to them when they get around the stuff. What what kind of reaction can close up?
Speaker 8: They can break out eyes? Yeah, I mean it just depends.
Speaker 3: Some of it's severely Yeah, yeah, some of it's really See this joke we write named about this.
Speaker 11: It ain't buy None of them.
Speaker 10: Don't say nothing when Tommy asked as usual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're talking about the ones that don't say I ain't say nothing. We all get on the plane. Now now we find out. Did little boy a little nutty in the back can't Yeah, I done bought a pay day.
Speaker 2: In the line, but they d nutted the flame. I took it all off. Can I tell you he can? I tell y'all payday and we'll be back.
Speaker 10: You're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 9: It's time now for would you rather? Would you rather say your ex's name during sex? Or your wife's best friend's name during sex?
Speaker 2: You better say that X. I don't think you better say that best friend?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: What you're saying that?
Speaker 1: Like you anticipated on your hands.
Speaker 2: I'm scared. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Come on, newlywed, let's go with the newly weed first. But you got newly with either one?
Speaker 11: Y'all better be be at my funeral on Thursday.
Speaker 9: I can't what I'm gonna go with the with the egg? Yeah, go with the X instead. Yeah, come on, mister quiet man X or wife's best friend's name?
Speaker 2: Hello, I'd rather pull my tongue out and throw it in the track.
Speaker 9: Wait, I thought you were frozen at first. It took me so long as that question.
Speaker 2: That that question did freeze me.
Speaker 1: So you can't answer.
Speaker 8: You can't pay?
Speaker 11: Would you rather?
Speaker 10: You can't do it?
Speaker 6: The ex dog or the or the wife's best friends?
Speaker 12: Hard?
Speaker 1: I think we've sopped them, surely.
Speaker 10: Yeah for the first time.
Speaker 2: Next question, that's just all right question?
Speaker 11: I know not to get in that, all right?
Speaker 2: Would you rather be.
Speaker 10: You rather listen to this one?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 9: Would you rather be the plus one in a couple's threesome, okay, or have a threesome with your significant other and you bring in the third.
Speaker 2: I just got married, I'm telling you getting these. Damn, I don't even understand what that question is. What's to say it again?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: Would you okay? Would you rather be the plus one and a couple's threesome? Or would you have a threesome with your significant other and then you bring in the third.
Speaker 2: Either way, it's just.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 10: Guys are just regular people when it comes to.
Speaker 2: You're talking about, now there's threesome?
Speaker 5: Is these?
Speaker 10: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I'd rather be the third person in the random?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, but it would have to be a couple.
Speaker 11: So you're doing.
Speaker 3: You're going with a Yeah, with the beautiful lesbian couple. Yeah, okay, I don't even care if they don't like me. I'm fine with that. Yes, okay, thank you, I have some pop corn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with the boys on this one. I'm going with a Okay, Yeah, we're gonna be that little plus one on the couple.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I ain't got it. You ain't even got to want me. You ain't got to be attracted to me or nothing. If you just sit over there, just fine. I don't like his hair, Okay, I can shave it.
Speaker 10: Today's roundup? Would you rather you're listening?
Speaker 2: Show?
Speaker 9: All right, guys, listen up. Here's a good one for you at social media. Question we found on our Facebook page. What if before dating someone new? And I know you guys are married, but you needed two different references from exes even if you're before you got married. How about that you needed two different references from your exes. Here's the question. Which of your exes would be your two references and why?
Speaker 1: And what would they say?
Speaker 10: What do you think they say?
Speaker 1: Come on here, junior face, let's go.
Speaker 11: No, we're not doing none of my exes.
Speaker 4: But we can't go is back to vacation, Bible school and get somebody out of there.
Speaker 1: Don't get it in my don't as a reference.
Speaker 11: As a reference, you need somebody who was in church to talk about school.
Speaker 2: I tell you both of my references was from the fifth grade.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's hear what they would.
Speaker 2: Say about me? Would he showed so much promise and he was trying to overcome.
Speaker 1: A stuffer and he was determined, just glowing.
Speaker 2: Steve and just blowing, and just the way he wore his older brother's clothes.
Speaker 3: It was just fascinating, the way he would double wrap his belt around his thin, frailed, the underdeveloped body, and his ability to cut out cardboard the shape of his shoe and stick it in there so you never even knew that the bottom of his shoes had holes in it.
Speaker 10: He was just amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was. He was really.
Speaker 3: I always if girl, if you ever get a chair his sliding boys skills he this boy could. He would go up to the top of the step and jump halfway down the slide board for his butt even hit it, and then bes fly up in the air laying on his feet.
Speaker 2: You should always knew he was gonna be something.
Speaker 11: Been on this earth for sixty three years.
Speaker 15: In the reference from your exes, we're going back to when you were ten.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah.
Speaker 10: You think that's something. Okay, tell me what about you? You think that was something from from uncle?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What about you?
Speaker 10: Tell me your axes? What would they say? Who would they be?
Speaker 2: Come on, Uh, I'm so scared right now. I shirt I'm married. I'm just scar.
Speaker 6: Ever show I know, but I found out earlier this week she've been listening all week.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm scared of my damn mouth.
Speaker 10: Right now, Jackie, we love you, Jackie.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what they said because I knew.
Speaker 3: All the okay, oh please, yeah, you know, yes, girls, I would, I would recommend him.
Speaker 2: You know, he he he kept all his promises. You know, he said he would never leave me. He did. Now I got rid of him. Uh he said that, you know. Think the thing about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's very much the same today as he was. Then he has to let money affect him. He ain't let money affect him. He was stupid, then he's still stupid.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 11: I missed that part.
Speaker 3: Then, you know the most obvious one is I mean, look, he had the same size shoe, he the same height.
Speaker 2: This is a person who's never changed.
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah, what would big Honey say? Big Honey had to be.
Speaker 15: Now let me tell you, I don't know who big Honey is. She was one of Tommy's ex.
Speaker 3: Girlfriend on her honey on her back, her tattoo was a slab of ribs.
Speaker 11: And you used to call him big Do you remember Kiwe?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I remember Keewe's tattoo on her back was ice cream Sunday, not the fruit, not the kW no, the whole Sunday.
Speaker 2: Oh, big honey, man, god boy, I had was boy handled.
Speaker 11: Remember Kiwi shut hand?
Speaker 2: Oh man, big honey, sons jumped on me.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, you're not gonna bring up your whooped.
Speaker 2: My ass in front of the house man. Yep. And you up to eight and nine, you old woke.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 7: You tell it all, don't you?
Speaker 1: Coming up next to the nephew with the press.
Speaker 8: Phone call like you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry left here for today subject. He's got the sugar, but he's not being sweet right now though, the nephew in the building with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 10: What you got for its nest?
Speaker 2: The sex is too loud?
Speaker 1: Is too loud?
Speaker 2: Hello, it's too loud. Let's go catch off?
Speaker 5: Is loud? Hello? Hello, I'm trying to reach.
Speaker 7: Uh uh, you have the wrong number. This is his wife though, Can I help you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 12: I'm calling you from the front desk here at the at the Hilton Hotel, and I'm called the the room a few times. And you guys you guys have an answered, So we actually went a little.
Speaker 5: Further and got the number that's connected with the credit card, and uh, you know, I wouldn't be calling your number like this. But the people are complaining about you guys on the floor now, you guys are staying on and they're saying that the sex is to the sex is too loud coming from you.
Speaker 7: Wait, wait a minute, what'd you say?
Speaker 12: The people are on the u all's floor saying that the sex is too loud coming from you and your husband's way?
Speaker 7: What the is going on here? I am at home and that mother is out of town. So what are you saying to me?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 5: Did I get you to hold off?
Speaker 12: Sure, that's just that's just.
Speaker 14: This is his wife on the phone right now. But she said she's at home. That's what she's telling me. She's telling me she's at home, but she's not upstairs. No, she's not upstairs.
Speaker 12: Eevidility is a big content? What am I supposed to play to it?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay, ma'am, yes, okay, Well I'm sorry. What's your name again?
Speaker 7: Dominique?
Speaker 5: Okay, Dominique. You know what, we won't worry about it. We'll fix it.
Speaker 7: What do you mean, don't worry about it. He just called me to tell me that basically, my husband is having sex with someone at the hotel. And now you're acting like I'm just supposed to act like this didn't happen. Hello.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 7: Did hear you talking to the background? You heard who I heard you?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 12: Hold on? Hold on you hold on again? Please?
Speaker 7: Uh? Where are you at? Which is this? Which hotel is this?
Speaker 12: Just hold on for a second. Man, I didn't hit the mute, but I didn't hit the whole butty, no, she heard everything we were talking to.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 12: What am I.
Speaker 5: Supposed to say to it.
Speaker 12: The guy won't answer the phone, and it's noise coming from the room all day. All right, Hello, yeah, Okay, Dominique, This Dominique. I want to apologize. We thought we were called.
Speaker 7: My apology is not going to do it. I can solve the problem for you. What's your address? Tell me your address.
Speaker 5: I'm not at liberty to give that information.
Speaker 7: This is some book, some real books. Can you put your manager on the phone or something?
Speaker 12: I mean, religion is actually in a meeting right now.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: Denique. I just want to say I just I truly apologize. I mean, I thought I was calling the person that was in the room.
Speaker 7: I'm really really I don't know what to say if there is nothing to say, unless you're going to give me your address right now, so I could be on my way over there.
Speaker 12: What city are you in?
Speaker 7: Don't worry about where I'm at. I can get to you and his You know what, I'm going to call this mother myself and he better wait wait a minute, your whole situation okay, right now?
Speaker 12: Okay, but well you wait because you're gonna mess right I'm gonna lose my job.
Speaker 7: About your job right now? Bro, you told me that my husband is some other in your hotel? Do you think I care?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 7: What's your address?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 7: I can see all my.
Speaker 12: Way Okay, okay, okay, let me just call him. No no, no, no, my manager, My manager coming down now.
Speaker 7: Your manager is available? How convenient?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I don't talk.
Speaker 7: I don't want to talk about your manager.
Speaker 5: Okay. I thought you wanted to talk to the manager.
Speaker 7: I'm pissed off right now. So either you're gonna give me your address.
Speaker 5: Can I put this is my manager, Tommy? Can I put Tommy on the phone?
Speaker 12: Sure, hey, Dominique, Yes, this is something.
Speaker 7: Okay, Tommy, what's going on? Your worker called me to tell me that my husband was having sex in your hotel too loud? And I asked this address and he won't give it to me. And I'm on my way down there, and I'm about to call my husband since he won't answer your call. And I did hear him talking to you in the background?
Speaker 5: Okay? Well did you hear who he was talking to? No?
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, he was talking to me. But do you know who I am?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 7: I don't and I don't really care.
Speaker 5: But do you know Tommy at all?
Speaker 7: Do I know Tommy?
Speaker 5: No? Do you know tom No?
Speaker 12: Okay, do you know nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 7: Kitty? How to hear you? That's after Tommy. I don't like I'm not your friend right now, Tommy, and I don't like you anymore.
Speaker 12: I just want you, Oh, come on telling me, come.
Speaker 7: On stay funny. It's not funny, Tommy.
Speaker 12: It's really okay, all right, I'm want to get off the phone. And were on bad turns now we got to get back. We got you on good terms when we got off the phone.
Speaker 5: Okay, come on, last laugh with me, baby? Please?
Speaker 7: Well I don't know if you be laughing if somebody cause you with this, but okay, I would Yo.
Speaker 5: You have a sister. Your sister's name is Lydia. Am I right? Yes, Lydia is who got me to pray? Phone call you baby?
Speaker 7: Oh okay, it's it's really going down now. I got something for you at her, So let's keep you in the streets.
Speaker 5: Tommy, okay, let me ask you this though before you go, Please give me this. What's the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 7: Come on, Sonny Money, let me ask you know Steve Harvey and that's your Tommy. You know what, Tommy? You used to be my favorite, but now I'm really to Steve. You could kiss my.
Speaker 2: Come on, sex is too loud, That's all. I wanted to have said this before, but you need this one. Just bring it down.
Speaker 11: You ain't sex.
Speaker 10: We'll get into the Strawberry Letter coming up right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: And if you need advice on relationship, sex, dating, work, parenting, and more, please please please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey f M dot com and click submit Strawberry letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one.
Speaker 10: Right here, right now.
Speaker 2: Hold on tight.
Speaker 5: We got it for you here.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 9: Subject He's got the sugar, but he's not being sweet, all right, Jay.
Speaker 10: Listen up. Dear Steve and Shirley.
Speaker 9: My husband and I are in our late thirties and we've been together for almost twenty years. We have four children, and we always had a robust sex life until two years ago, when everything changed. My husband gradually lost interest in sex, and whenever we try, he would stop in the middle of it and tell me he was tired.
Speaker 10: I had no.
Speaker 9: Idea what was wrong with him, and I started to think that he wasn't attracted to me anymore. One night, when he told me no to sex, I started crying. He finally came clean and admitted that he was diagnosed with type two diabetes and it affected his ability to perform.
Speaker 10: He didn't want to tell.
Speaker 9: Me because he knew I would make him eat healthier meals and stop drinking.
Speaker 10: I was mad as heck that he kept something like this from me. After I found out about it.
Speaker 9: He refused to change his bad lifestyle choices, so now he has a rectile dysfunction because of all the medicine. Because of all his medicine, I've been suffering in a sexless marriage for the past two years. I'm miserable without sex, and I told him he is being selfish. All he has to do is put down the fried chicken, sweet potato pie and the bourbon and coke and we might be able to have sex again. He is oblivious to my needs, and I'm growing more and more angry by the day. I have been a faithful woman for twenty years, but I can't go another month without releasing some of this sexual tension. I'm thinking about cheating, and I have someone in mind that is willing to help me out.
Speaker 10: I don't feel bad about it either.
Speaker 9: Before I do the unthinkable, how can I get my husband to fix his health and fix our sex life?
Speaker 10: Please help?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 10: A lot going on in this letter.
Speaker 9: I don't know, because you know, it's really hard to make grown people. You really can't make grown people do what they don't want to do, and in this situation, your husband don't want to do it. I mean, if he would just make better food choices. You know, he would be healthier and perhaps that would help. You're right, he is very selfish. I think you know this is a man who doesn't want to change. I mean, I'm sorry. He doesn't care about himself. He doesn't care about your four kids or you. If he did, he would try to at least eat better. That's the very least he could do and trying, you know, try to get healthy. A husband should never keep anything like this from their wife.
Speaker 10: This is very serious. You know, why didn't he tell you?
Speaker 9: Maybe he was embarrassed, or maybe he just I don't know, but it is selfish and he shouldn't have kept that from you because it's a health situation and it could get worse.
Speaker 10: You guys, are only in your late thirties. You're only in your late.
Speaker 9: Thirties, So what are you supposed to do now for sex for the rest of your life. You're only in your late thirties. People have sex up until their seventies and eighties. Come on, you're just in your late thirties. Got to say this though, you and I know everyone knows cheating is wrong. We all know that, But I ask you, you know, what's a wife to do in a situation like this under the circumstances when her husband with his selfish behavior.
Speaker 10: Yet I'm not condoning it.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying she should, but I'm just saying I understand where you're coming from. Your hosband, well, your husband with his selfish behavior. I just you know, I just think that he's driving you and sending you right into the arms of another man. I just think that's what's happening because he won't change, and he really needs to do that right now, Steve.
Speaker 2: Wow, surely you almost said the unthinkable. Wow, and you was gonna start on me. Girl, you came up just short of sin. Well, I feel that ain't my job, So here I go.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: Shirley kept reiterating that you all are in your late thirties because I misread it. I thought you were thirty and you had been together for almost twenty years. I was saying, damn same him, dude, since she was ten. Letter has another element to it.
Speaker 2: You look at y'all. Ain't in jail anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh, we've got four children. We've always had a robust sex life, and to two years ago, everything changed. Now here's the letter. My husband gradually lost interest in sex, and whenever we try, he would stop in the middle of it and tell me he was tied. Now, hold on one, say, ain't you supposed to be tied in the middle of it?
Speaker 9: Huh Hello, I mean sometimes, but this is an unusual circumstance, Steve. You gotta admit, I.
Speaker 10: Mean you putting there at work, but to stop though he stopped.
Speaker 2: No, No, that ain't I ain't got there yet.
Speaker 10: Okay, he tied.
Speaker 2: What the hell he stopped for? Because you're tired. You're supposed to be tied. It's called work, homie. You gotta get back at it.
Speaker 3: But he stopped and say he tied, had no idea what was wrong, And then you thought he wasn't attracted to you. Then one night, when he told you no the sex and you started crying, he came clean and said he got type two diabetes that affected his ability to perform. He ain't won't tell me because he knew I was gonna make him eat healthy meals and stop drinking.
Speaker 2: Waiting all of dog.
Speaker 3: So if you ain't help the meals and stop drinking, you can get rid of your diabetes.
Speaker 2: You like food and drinking. That damn much.
Speaker 3: But you kept from the information from the one person who can help you get healthy. Yeah, and you would fuse to do it even though it's affecting your sex life. How much do food mean to your fat ass?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Really, you would prefer food and alcohol over sex.
Speaker 10: This is crazy, all right, Steve, hold on to that thought.
Speaker 9: Okay, we're gonna have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour, subject of today's strawberry letter, He's got the sugar, but he's not being sweet. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hardy Morning show. All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's strawberry letter. He's got the sugar, but he's not being sweet.
Speaker 5: Tie.
Speaker 3: It is dude that messed around and got type two diabetes, didn't tell his wife, the one person that would help. And then the reason he didn't tell her because he knew she was gonna make him eat healthier meals and stop drinking.
Speaker 2: What that was your reason for not telling your wife? You know it wasn't. I didn't want to worry her, you know, I didn't want her.
Speaker 3: To stop doing what she was doing. Now, my chunky ass wants to keep eating pie and drinking liquor. So now the lady was mad as heck that he kept us from him, and then after she found out, he refused to change his lifestyle choices. So now because of all the medicine he taken, he now has erectile dysfunction in his thirty She has been suffering in a sexless marriage for the past two years, and I'm miserable two years and I'm miserable without sex. And I told him he's being selfish. All he got to do is put down the fried chicken, sweet potato pie and the bourbon and coke and we might be able to have sex again.
Speaker 2: Somebody making some good ass chicken. That's all I can tell you. Man that's got the least a good ass chicken.
Speaker 3: He must be the test of it for the Pope eys chicken sandwich because he cared about this too. It He all in line, lady night, waiting on it. If you stop doing that, you gonna have sex again. He's oblivious to my needs. And I'm growing more and more angry by the day. And lady, as you should, I've been a faithful woman for twenty years, but I can't go another month without releasing some of this sexual tension.
Speaker 2: Two years without sex, faithful for twenty years?
Speaker 3: Folk kid, fat boy want to keep eating pie and chicken and drinking breading and coke. Let his fat ass sit over there and eat the pie and the chicken. I'm gonna tell you what, Shirley, don't do. I say, go on and holler at you boy whoever they threw he is that you've been making about cheating. And you got somebody in mind that's willing to help you out. Let him help you God, And do you girl, dude, free yourself, gone get you something, because I'm gonna tell you something right now. And the reason I'm saying you ought to go ahead and do it. And and the lady said, I don't feel bad about it either, and you shouldn't because let me explain something to you that ain't no man nowhere gonna let you sit over there with whole sex for two years and don't go get it somewhere withhold something for your man for two years and think he's sitting over there twiddling his thumb.
Speaker 2: I bet he ain't.
Speaker 3: Two years and you all have disgusted. You didne had this man crying over some sex.
Speaker 2: A man started crying. I won't say, I mean, you don't give me now help?
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 2: You still up? Are you still?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Like that?
Speaker 2: Shut up crying with your punk as you for two years? Ain't no man find to do that.
Speaker 9: And possibly the rest of her life. She's in her late thirties. What she's supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Call the dude, but stick yourself and arrangement, go get you. But if you just go get if you just go free yourself for a minute, you will feel better. You come back and deal with it.
Speaker 5: What you what?
Speaker 10: Well, I'm just saying, we have an expert on the show. Yes, yeah, I mean we yah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 16: My thing is this, It is this, And I've eaten a lot of chicken, so he's obviously he's obviously his chicken consumption has gone way past my How much chickens do?
Speaker 2: Where you eat?
Speaker 5: Where you say?
Speaker 10: You know, I don't want sex no more because this chicken is just too damn good.
Speaker 2: Okay. The other question the chicken, Yeah yeah, yeah, Steve.
Speaker 16: And the other thing is if he stops in the middle of sex, he got chicken on his mind, it ain't it ain't.
Speaker 17: Got nothing, Yeah, and he says, wait a minute, baby, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, baby, it is ten forty five.
Speaker 2: Papa, hand me that old blue cooler and leva.
Speaker 10: If I leave right now, I can.
Speaker 11: Get droopies.
Speaker 10: Heaven.
Speaker 11: So y'all crazy and last.
Speaker 5: But not leave.
Speaker 16: This goes to show you how much that Papae chicken sand would and break get up home, because.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 16: People standing in line wait for the damn che said, which means them mate is at the house waiting, waiting to do the.
Speaker 2: Next in his head that line.
Speaker 8: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show and it's time for right or wrong scheme. You be the judge.
Speaker 2: Let all right, Tommy, let's go, so tell me this.
Speaker 6: Okay, if athletes get athletes feet, shouldn't an astronaut get mistletoe.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't an astronautic get missile exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, you're cute with.
Speaker 6: You when you didn't you didn't play ball before you was a boxer, You didn't got a child a horse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what do a hosky?
Speaker 3: You see?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like in the Kentucky Derby, I mean, yeah, if you're in the Kentucky Derby, and a horse pulled up. What did he gets?
Speaker 11: Don't you don't get a horse? I mean, what do you get?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay, okay, okay, three three for three?
Speaker 1: An you saying anything?
Speaker 2: I'm just asking legitimate questions?
Speaker 5: Not good?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: If an orange is an orange? Yeah, then why is a lime not green? But why we don't call it a green? Give me a green cause the green already? But the orange is orange already you see.
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't. Okay, orange is orange.
Speaker 8: We get it.
Speaker 10: But yeah, we get it.
Speaker 2: You ain't stupid because that's the only fruit that is orange. See, you can have a green apple, a tangerine. A tangerine is not on that's the tangerine. It's a form of an orange. Okay, he'll go to one that really bothers me. Okay, you know that?
Speaker 12: Yea?
Speaker 6: Okay, tell Junior. If a woman buy a necklace called a choker and she died, you you did that to yourself. God, why would you buy a choker and it's gonna kill you?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. If you die behind a choke, then you you you set yourself up.
Speaker 11: For that inside right, Yeah, why would you buy choke?
Speaker 2: It's say, choker on the label. Why wouldn't you do that to yourself? Uh?
Speaker 1: Come on, we gotta with the stupid. You can't get mad.
Speaker 2: I'm changing my phone number.
Speaker 10: See if you have to judge these, do.
Speaker 2: It make sense?
Speaker 10: Unhanging? What j you're listening?
Speaker 8: Morning show?
Speaker 10: All right, jay An's time for comedy Roulette.
Speaker 2: It's just the insults.
Speaker 10: Every week you test out comedy ability.
Speaker 7: Tell you what you do?
Speaker 10: Take the except put them on the wheel, spinding the wheel? Which stop?
Speaker 2: We'll do damn things? Which this guy?
Speaker 10: All right, here we go, I have the categories. Uh, let's spend, let me, let's get ready. All right, she has an she has an invisible boyfriend, somebody like that.
Speaker 1: All right, that's number one.
Speaker 10: Number two, stop lying you staying at your mama's house. Number three? What are you gonna get that back to fish?
Speaker 2: You know people?
Speaker 7: That is right?
Speaker 12: Number four?
Speaker 10: You know they repoked that car. And number five. I don't know how to tell you this, but she's singing somebody, all of these are good.
Speaker 2: Cat.
Speaker 10: I'm on that to come on to come on.
Speaker 9: Laying it a Number two, Stop lying you staying at your mama's house.
Speaker 16: You know how I know you staying at your mama houmetown me at the club. I hear you on the phone say hey, I'll be there in a minute. Mama need a key under the door.
Speaker 2: You and your mama.
Speaker 11: Ain't your mama's out.
Speaker 4: I know you stay at your mama house. I know you be trying to hide, but all your clothes got creasing.
Speaker 11: You know, damn well, you don't hid that good. Your clothes got even crease.
Speaker 2: One sho.
Speaker 7: You're standing at tom.
Speaker 6: You know you're staying at your mama house. But you got a lunch bag with your name on it in the car.
Speaker 11: Mama made that for you.
Speaker 3: That when you when you're on your cell phone talking and we can hear the washing machine in the.
Speaker 12: House.
Speaker 16: You know you know, I know you standing at your mama house.
Speaker 1: You ain't got your own key, and the key you got is around your neck.
Speaker 11: You fool you You ain't fooling. No damn boddies.
Speaker 1: Let you keep growing ass man.
Speaker 4: I know you stay at your mama house, but I come to your mama house own family functions.
Speaker 11: You the first one there, you the first one. You're right.
Speaker 6: We know you staying at your mama house when you your only inviters over doing prayer, meeting mama, going to church tonight we can come through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know yet your mama.
Speaker 3: This how I know you live at your mama's house. You always smell damn.
Speaker 2: Smell. I like the things.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 16: How I know you just with and everything. That's how I know you standing at your mama house every day. You coming in talking about a gospel show you watch. When you start watching old.
Speaker 11: Steam like experience in this area.
Speaker 4: That's why I know you stay at your mama house when you always into it with her boyfriend?
Speaker 11: How came you with Earl?
Speaker 2: A way that out here.
Speaker 12: Over that.
Speaker 11: You don't like nothing?
Speaker 6: Earl say, you know you're staying at your mama house and you're losing.
Speaker 2: You smell like ava? Yeah yeah, what are you talking to words?
Speaker 1: Smelling like white diamond?
Speaker 11: What is that about?
Speaker 7: Come on, close it out.
Speaker 2: This is how you know you love your mama's house. Called the car you're driving got a Bible on the dashboard.
Speaker 11: Jesus.
Speaker 10: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: So do you guys love spicy food? I like, I don't like hot. I don't like hot hot hot.
Speaker 2: I like that and there's a difference.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: According to a survey by Frank's Red Hot Sauce, people who like being hot see themselves as hot and more attractive than others.
Speaker 8: Is that true?
Speaker 2: See, I see myself as spicy. I don't see that. I think I'm spicy. I don't know, necessarily hot. I don't think that. But I think I'm very spicy.
Speaker 15: I don't like my food where I can't enjoy it. You know, if it's hot hot, you know it's too spicy. Now I'm married to a man from.
Speaker 1: New Orleans, so every breathing has to be spicy. I mean spicy ice cream, I mean every you.
Speaker 11: Know, you never know what New Orleans now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's what I say.
Speaker 11: Everything has to be spicy.
Speaker 10: I'm does he think he's hot? Okay, well he just he does. He just proved that point, then the point of the story.
Speaker 8: He just proved it.
Speaker 9: The survey also showed that the hot people see themselves as adventurous, creative, and confident too.
Speaker 10: So does that describe Tosh absolutely.
Speaker 8: Junior?
Speaker 10: Hot and spicy?
Speaker 11: I don't know I'm spicy. I'm spicy, you know. I like Yeah, I like SPI see food, you know, but because you gotta have flavor in the spite.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I like that hot with my mop on fire.
Speaker 11: Give me some water. I'm not doing that. I'm not doing But.
Speaker 9: You're supposed to drink milk, they say, not even whate All right, thank you you, and you're coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show at thirty three.
Speaker 10: Minutes after we'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 9: It's time now for would you rather? Would you rather say your ex's name during sex? Or your wife's best friend's name during sex?
Speaker 2: You better say that X. I don't think you better say that best friend?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 15: What you're saying it like you anticipated on your hands, Steve, I'm scared.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Come on, newlywed, let's go with the newly weed first.
Speaker 2: But you got newlywed either one.
Speaker 11: Y'all better be be my feeling on Thursday.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna go with the with the EG?
Speaker 9: Yeah, with the X instead, come on, mister quiet man X or wife's best friend's name?
Speaker 2: Hello, I'd rather pull my tongue out and throw it in the trick.
Speaker 10: Wait, I thought you were frozen at first. It took me so long.
Speaker 2: Question that question did freeze?
Speaker 1: So you can't answer you can't pay? Would you rather you can't do.
Speaker 2: It the ex dog or the or the wife's best friend.
Speaker 11: I think we've sapped him, surely, Yeah for.
Speaker 5: The first time.
Speaker 2: Next questions? All right, question, I know not to get in that, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather you're rather listen to this one?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 10: Would you rather be the plus one in a couple's threesome?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 9: Or have a threesome with your significant other and you bring in the third?
Speaker 11: I just got married, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Getting these Damn. I don't even understand what that question is. What's to say it against you?
Speaker 9: Okay? Would you okay? Would you rather be the plus one and a couple's threesome? Or would you have a threesome with your significant other and then you bring in the third?
Speaker 2: Either way, it's just.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 10: Guys are just regular people when it comes.
Speaker 2: But you're talking about now there's threesome? Is these?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 10: What'd you say?
Speaker 2: I'd rather be the third person in the random?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, we have.
Speaker 2: To be a list couple.
Speaker 8: So you're doing.
Speaker 2: You're going with a yeah, beautiful les be a couple.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, nothing, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even care if they don't like me. I'm fine with that. Okay, thank you. I have some popcorn. Yeah, I'm with the boys on this one.
Speaker 6: I'm going with A with a Okay, Yeah, we're gonna be that little plus one on the on the random couple.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I ain't got it. You ain't even gota wove me. You ain't got to be attracted for me or not. If you just sit over there, just fine. I don't like chips hair, Okay, I can shave it.
Speaker 10: It's today's roundup?
Speaker 9: Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour.
Speaker 10: It is our last break up the day.
Speaker 2: Over stuff you can't stuff.
Speaker 1: We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Last break of the day.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey take us away with some insightful closing remarks.
Speaker 10: I know you have some for us today.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I think it's imperative. Yesterday we talked about how hate is so counterproductive. Well let's talk about something today that is productive. And that's one of the major principles of success. I don't know if people understand the real value of dreams and visions. I don't know if people understand the real value of writing it down. You know, having dreams and visions is one thing, it's the writing it down part that solidifies it and makes it.
Speaker 2: More doable and concrete. And the reason I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Is because writing your visions down everything want on a piece of paper, or creating a vision board isn't just a principle of success. Well, it is very much a principle of success, but it's a scripture. It's actually in the Bible. God has laid out for us exactly how to have the best life possible for you. He's already laid that out. He gave us words of encouragement. He gives us wisdom, he gives us understanding. That's what Proverbs is all about. That's what the Psalms is about. He gives you an examples of people overcoming throughout the Bible.
Speaker 2: He gives you examples of what real faith can do.
Speaker 12: He has He.
Speaker 2: Shows you seasons of what can happen to people.
Speaker 3: But one of the things rebeca two and two says, write the vision and make it plain.
Speaker 2: So that he who reads it will run to it.
Speaker 3: And even though it terry, terry means take a long time, wait for it, for surely it will come at an appointed time. It's so important man, that you as people, that we as people never forget the significance and the importance of writing our goals and our visions, our wants, our dreams, our hopes, our yearnings down.
Speaker 2: It is imperative that you write it down. It's not it's not anything that should be taken lightly.
Speaker 3: This is very, very real. It can change your life. It really really can, man, It could do so much for you. Because see, where you are now is temporary. You've got to to stand that. But you've got to have a dream and a vision to get out of that place so you can move on to your next space. All of us are being tested on some form, shape or fashion. All of us are being tested on some level.
Speaker 2: All of us. Ain't nobody scot free of the test of life.
Speaker 3: But man, with the dreaming vision to Rebekah two and two, writing a vision and making it plain, it can get you into your season a lot sooner. Bishop Getty sent me something. Bishop Getty's is a minister down in the Carolinas who came on my show once and we've become friends every since. And he sent me something one day and he told me, he said, never judge somebody based on the season.
Speaker 2: Are y'all listening? Never judged someone based on the season. He told me.
Speaker 3: He said, one season, David was a shepherd, the next season he was a king. One season, Ruth was working in the field. The next season she was owning the same field. One season, Mordecai was sitting outside the king's palace, the next season he was inside the palace.
Speaker 2: And what he was saying to me was, we serve a.
Speaker 3: God who turns things around, and that is the God of unmerited favor. You can't judge somebody based on the season. You don't know who you talking to. You don't know what God gonna do for this person. You don't know what this person written down. You don't know what this vision this person has for itself, and you don't know what kind of grace God gonna put on this person. So, like we were talking about on the radio show, we were talking about have you gotten more than you thought? Or did you get everything you ever wanted? A lot of this stuff I have, I ain't even see. I didn't even know it was nothing to want. I didn't know to want certain things because I didn't know certain things existed. But he gave it to me anyway, because he has this thing called grace. But what has helped me a great deal along the way is writing down everything on paper, making notes in my iPhone, having vision boards. It has completely turned my life around. It'll do the same thing for you because of a scripture Rebecca two and two. Write the vision and make it play period. It can change your life. I tri if somebody told that to me, I try it.
Speaker 2: I really would. Those are my close remarks today. Drop it yeah, like it's hot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do hot?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: Don't go right there.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve
Speaker 8: Harvey Morning Show