Speaker 1: There is a story you may not know about, and that is this Joe Biden's Department of Justice prevented Leslie Wolf from discussing details about David Weiss's authority when it came to charging Hunter Biden. That's what we've been told this now coming from the Daily Caller. James Lynch, the investigative reporter there saying, quote, the scope of top Hunter Biden prosecutor David Weiss's authority was off limits for his former staffer when she testified before Congress.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: The former assistant US Attorney for the District of Delaware, Leslie Wolf, testified December the fourteenth before the House Judiciary Committee and did not have permission to discuss the details of Weiss's charging authority on the Hunter Biden case. According to a transcript that's been reviewed now by The Daily Caller.
Speaker 2: This is shocking. Wolf was asked, and.
Speaker 1: I'm going to read the transcript for you, quote, okay, with respect to the Hunter Biden case, Stuart Goldberg testified that even though David Weiss has said he has ultimate charging authority, that the Tax Division still was required to approve any tax charges. Was that your understanding again, Wolf, was asked this quote, I am not authorized to speak on the particulars of an ongoing matter. Wolf replied, okay, so you're not authorized to speak on David Weiss's charging authority question mark. I mean that's been one of the areas that the Justice Department has allowed witnesses to address. The committee then responded, quote, it is my understanding that, because you have heard directly from others on this issue who are in a far better position than I am to speak to the actual scope of his authority, that I am not authorized to speak on that. Wolf answered the response, so you're not authorized to speak on Weiss's authority, that's correct.
Speaker 2: Wolf said.
Speaker 1: She proceeded to give a generalized description of what she believed Weiss's authority to be without going into detail, saying what it was always my understanding, without.
Speaker 2: The particulars, was that US.
Speaker 1: Attorney Wiss would have the necessary authority to bring charges that he believed were appropriate to bring in any jurisdiction that he felt was appropriate to bring said charges in.
Speaker 2: Wolf then stated she did.
Speaker 1: Not answer specific questions related to cases she worked on where DOJ tax authority might have been an issue. Wolf instead spoke vaguely about the Tax Division's general approval processes and referred to the Criminal Tax Division Manual for those responses. Now, the reason why I'm reading this for you is because you need to understand what a cover up sounds like. You need to understand how corrupt the DOJ is when it comes to protecting the President of the United States of America, and to protect the President United States of America, they had to make sure that Hunter Biden was not charged with real crimes.
Speaker 2: Now we understand how all this went down.
Speaker 1: Now, the acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Justice the Tax Division, Stuart Goldberg, testified before the Judiciary Committee in October and said the DOJ Tax Division has approval authority over Weiss's investigative steps and any potential charges he decides to level against hunter Biden, according to the transcript that was also now reviewed by The Daily Caller, So what does this mean. It means that you and I and every American were lied to when they said that David Weiss.
Speaker 2: Had the ultimate power and authority to charge Hunter.
Speaker 1: Biden wherever he saw it fit, meaning in New York or California or Delaware, wherever the crimes could have been committed.
Speaker 2: We were lied to.
Speaker 1: He did not, based on the transcripts and the testimony, have the approval or the authority to actually take the steps to charge Hunter Biden with the major tax charges. Now, this also explains more of the protection of Hunter Biden. We got to go back, and I want to remind you because this should be a massive year election year issue number one. All right, So understand this needs to be brought up by every Republican that's running for president right now, and obviously Donald Trump would be leading on this. But this is the part you have to understand about the lies that have been told here. David Weiss when he was investigating Hunter Biden was never actually investigating Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: He was protecting Hunter Biden.
Speaker 1: Now, how do when I say that, that's a pretty intense claim, right, that's a pretty big accusation that I'm making. Well, to be clear, I'm not the only one making this accusation. We know for a fact that they allowed the statute of limitations to run out on the most egregious tax charges that would have been filed against Hunter Biden. The statue of limitations was coming up. They knew that the statute of limitations was coming up, and they allowed them to expire for the charges that would have been federal offenses that would have been had Hunter Biden facing significant and real jail time. So if you are actually investigating crimes as they claim that they were investigating against hunter Biden, you sure as hell wouldn't have allowed the statue of limitations to run out on those charges that you were planning on bringing against Hunter Biden unless you are protecting the present son at all costs to cover all of this up, which goes back to the acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Justice Tax Division Goldberg testifying back in October, as I mentioned a moment ago, and he said that the DOJ Tax Division has approval authority over Weiss's investigative steps and any potential tax charges he decides to level against hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: That's in the transcript. Now listen to this.
Speaker 1: Goldberg cited the DOJ's own manual and regulations outlying the scope of the DOJ's Tax Division authority. The guidelines still apply even with Weiss's Special Council status. Goldberg went on to state Weiss confirmed that the DOJ's Tax Division's authority under federal regulations and the Department of Justices manual. When he testified before the Judiciary.
Speaker 2: Committee in November.
Speaker 1: According to an other transcript reviewed, Weiss pointed out, he did not run into problems with the DJA tax officials during the Hunter Biden investigation.
Speaker 2: So what does that mean.
Speaker 1: It means that they were all working together to make sure that the statue of limitations expired so that the most egregious tax crimes could not be brought against Hunter Biden, which would protect the DAD, which would protect the President and then the vice president Isaacs America in their corrupt business practices, because if you did charge Hunter Biden with these tax charges, it would have opened up the entire can of worms in the courtroom and they would expose the corruption of the Biden crime family. We go back to the charging of Hunter Biden, all right, Let's go back to the sweetheart deal and the.
Speaker 2: Charges against him.
Speaker 1: There was a charge of the gun issue, right that he bought the gun while he was under the influence and using drugs of the time, and it was very easy to prove that he was going to get the sweetheart deal. They knew he was going to get the deal and everything was just going to be fine.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That was the whole ballgame.
Speaker 1: Remember why did they choose that to be one of the charges because it didn't connect anything to the Biden crime family. The tax charge that that charged, the gun charge was completely separate and independent of any of the Biden crime family activities.
Speaker 2: It didn't connect the.
Speaker 1: Father to him, China, Romania, Russia, any of the corruption or collusion that we've talked about in the money that was flowing into the Biden bank accounts.
Speaker 2: That's why they went with that.
Speaker 1: They also went with some of the tax issues that also were about basic issues of like failure to file for example, or those issues would again also insulate and protect Joe Biden. Now, if they would have charged him with them biggus and the major tax charges, it would have then brought in evidence that would then connect the Biden crime family to the corruption of you guessed it, Hunter Biden. Now this is where Weiss comes in. Weis's being the Delaware US attorney quote defended Wolf and his entire team on the Hunter Biden case during his testimony. Now, Wolf is no longer employed by the DOJ and left her position weeks before her testimony. I guess this is what happens when you're gonna get paid. This also comes back to how brave the IRS whistleblowers actually were.
Speaker 2: Let me remind you of two people.
Speaker 1: I think we've talked about this before on this show. IRS whistleblowers Gary Shapley and Joseph Siegler have accused Wolf and other DOJ officials of giving Hunter Biden special treatment throughout the ongoing criminal investigation into the first son, and it centered all around his taxes and the millions of dollars that were coming in.
Speaker 2: In fact, listen carefully to this.
Speaker 1: Witness testimony from the DJ, witness testimony from the FBI, and witness testimony from IRS officials all confirmed key allegations that were first brought forward by these two brave IRS whistleblowers. You may have forgotten that House Republicans detailed all of this and showed that this perceived you know, wife's charging authority was not real and the DJ's Tax division ability to prove that wife's decision was clearly.
Speaker 2: Protecting the president.
Speaker 1: One major allegation, by the way, that was provided by that IRS whistleblower, who was brave man, a hero Gary Shapley was that David Wise stated at in October the seventh, twenty twenty two meeting. This isn't that long ago, folks. October the seventh, twenty twenty two. We're talking just over a year ago. There was a meeting and the DJ rejected his requests for special council authority and instructed Weiss to follow the process quote unquote. Chapley's attorneys have released an email Chaplely sent and handwritten notes documenting his accounts of that October seventh, twenty twenty two meeting where the special treatment was being given to the bidens. Weiss, by the way, confirmed DOJ officials rejected.
Speaker 2: So this is on the record now.
Speaker 1: Weiss confirmed that the DOJ officials rejected his requests for special attorney authority under Section five to one five in the spring of last year and told him to follow the process instead.
Speaker 2: How Judiciary committe Chairman.
Speaker 1: Jim Jordan also told reporters that Weiss's testimony vindicated the IRS whistleblowers and confirmed the accusations from Gary Shapley. For more than ten years, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They stand behind their values and they stand behind exceptional service. They're an example of putting the cause ahead of profit, and that is why I am proud to.
Speaker 2: Partner with them.
Speaker 1: Starting today, Patriot Mobile is extending their Black Friday deal with the Every Friday Matters deal, and you can get a free smartphone when you switch today. Patriot Mobile offers dependable nationwide coverage, giving you access to all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the radical left. Now, when you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're supporting free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life, are veterans and first responders, and more than just that. They are actually a one hundred percent US based company with customer service teams that make switching easy so you can keep your same number you have Right now, you can keep your existing phone, or for a limited time, get a free smartphone from Patriot Mobile. Go to Patriot Mobile dot com, slash ferguson or call them ninety seven to two Patriot use the promo code Friday seven to six. That's Friday seven six again. Get a free smartphone with promo code Friday seven six. This the limited time offer joined me make the switch today at Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine to seven to two Patriot Now. In addition to all the information that I just told you, Weiss also confirmed that President Biden appointed US attorneys for the District of Columbia Matthew Graves and the Centroducriy of California, E Martin Estrado. They did not cooperate on the Hunter Biden case. Let me say it again, they did not cooperate on the Hunter Biden case. And now I wonder why, right like, why would they not have cooperated on the Hunter Biden case. Could it be because they deliberately wanted to make sure that Joe Biden got away with all the crimes that he got away with. Could it be that they wanted to make sure that they protected the President of United States of America.
Speaker 2: Let's let's dive into that idea for a second.
Speaker 1: Grave's choice resulted in the statue of limitations expiring.
Speaker 2: This is a fact. If you're taking notes, write this one down.
Speaker 1: It resulted in the statue of limitations expiring for all of the alleged tax related defenses committed by Hunter Biden, the most egregious ones in twenty fourteen, in twenty fifteen tax years.
Speaker 2: Weiss has confirmed. So this isn't up for debate.
Speaker 1: And when you're dealing with these woke, crazy psycholiberals, this is a point you should be making.
Speaker 2: Weiss has admitted it. Yes, I am a.
Speaker 1: Guy that was supposed to be investigating Hunter Biden. Instead I was acting like it was his attorney and I was protecting Joe Biden. Remember, I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden. I want to say that again. I don't give a crap about Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: Hunter Biden is a bag man.
Speaker 1: Okay, He's a bag man that was an addic that was abused by his own family. They saw an opportunity to abuse their power. In fact, let me just back that up real quick by reminding you of what Hunter Biden said in his own words.
Speaker 2: Okay, in his own words, when Hunter Biden had that press conference, Remember that press conference. He talked about his daddy, right, he talked about his dad, and you know they were loving me and kind to me. Listen to Hunter Biden in his own words.
Speaker 3: Let me state as clearly as I can. My father was not financially involved in my business, not as a practicing lawyer, not as a board member of Barisma, not in my partnership with a Chinese private businessman, not in my investments at home nor abroad, and certainly not as an.
Speaker 1: Artist, and certainly not as an artist that was added in there by the lawyers in front of Capitol Hill, right, I mean that was that was a cover your abs statement if I've ever heard one. Let me also play for you this from Hunter Biden, because I said this a.
Speaker 2: Moment ago, and I want to make the point again.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden has said over and over again, you know, my father was never involved, and the story changed, right at first it was my father never talked about business, you know, and then Hunter Biden or Joe Biden said over and over again, I never talked about the you know, the business dealings with the period right where there's a we're going to have a concrete wall, a brick wall between my family's business and me, right, and that's what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Well, that was a lie, and it's been constant lized over and over and over again. But I also told you what the alibi was gonna be the alibi. I was always going to be Hunter Biden didn't do anything wrong, and if he did, it was only.
Speaker 2: Because he was a drug addict. That was the alibi, because.
Speaker 1: That's an alibi you couldn't use with James Biden or any other Biden crime family members. Right, you needed somebody, and I want you to think about just how evil you have to be. And this is again in my opinion, but this is based on the assessment of the information that I now have. James Biden, the President's brother, doctor Joe Biden, Joe Biden. They all knew that Hunter Biden was an addict. We know that from the laptop, We know that from the emails, We know that from the books that have been written by the family. If you know that your family member is an addict, why would you give them access to millions of dollars to feed that habit that could kill them.
Speaker 2: We know that they knew that when the money was flowing in from all.
Speaker 1: These shady business deals that he was doing with Barisma and Romania and China right in Russia and the oligarchs there, that they knew that money was going to human trafficking, sex trafficking prostitutes and an unbelievable amount.
Speaker 2: Of drug use. They didn't care.
Speaker 1: They didn't care because that was the only way they could funnel the money into the Biden crime family. In fact, they exploited their own family members drug abuse and abuse addiction, which just is sick on so many different levels, because they said, hey, this is great.
Speaker 2: He can do things that we would never do.
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden can do deals with Russian oligarchs that are best friends with.
Speaker 2: The Putins and Chinese Communist.
Speaker 1: Party officials because he's an addict.
Speaker 2: James Biden, by the way, was smart enough.
Speaker 1: To never take those risks, not in the same way that Hunter Biden was willing to do the deals. Fact, they were basically pimps for Hunter Biden, the Biden crime family, and this includes the President of United States of America. They they prostituted him out. It was hey, you need to fix don't you. Okay, well, here, do this deal with these shady business people, make them happy, and then you'll get a paycheck. They exploited his drug addiction. You want to know why, I will never trust the Biden crime family to care about me or you or anybody else because they didn't even protect like they didn't even protect their own son. You know, doctor Joe Biden walks around like she's a doctor, right, like an MD, and she and everybody's got to say doctor this.
Speaker 2: And doctor that and doctor.
Speaker 1: Like, what kind of woman allows a family member to be exploited this way? Where's the where's the nurturing aspect of that? Uh of a woman who's saying, hey, you you guys could kill him. Y'all are giving him all this money that he's blowing through, like we're going to get a phone call in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: What you would do normally is cut that person off.
Speaker 1: It's the same reason why I don't get money to homeless people on the side of the road, because I know nine percent of the time that money is going to go to what alcoholism or drug abuse. I know that I'm not an idiot. By the way, it doesn't mean I don't give a home with shelters where they're trying to help people get away from that lifestyle. I have massive compassion for people that are drug addicts, I really do. I have massive compassion for people to get get addicted to opioids. For example, I've had friends and by the way, lost friends to opioid addiction, many of them that never knew that they were about to be given a narcotic that was going to change.
Speaker 2: Their life forever in a legal way.
Speaker 1: But what I wouldn't do is if someone had an opiod addiction, I wouldn't say, hey, come work for me and I'll give you money and then you can keep your addiction alive. Like I wouldn't do that. That's what the Biden family did to their own son. And it goes back to the alibi. They knew there was an alibi. Right, So Hunter Biden says, my father was never involved my business dealings. Okay, let me rephrase that my father never profited from my business heelings. Well, let me rephrase that my father never actually made direct money off my artwork. Right, Like the narrative keeps changing. And then what's the alibi? Well, you know they loved me when I was an addict.
Speaker 3: During my battle with addiction, My parents were there for me.
Speaker 1: Were they Were they really there for you? Or do they use your addiction to make them more money? The ten percent for the big guy. I mean, you guys had some hell of a year's in the business while you were an addict.
Speaker 3: They literally saved my life?
Speaker 1: Did they Did they save your life? Or they exploit your addiction to enrich themselves. This is the only time I've ever actually felt compassion for Hunter Biden. When I saw him in front of the Capitol doing this press conference reading these words, I was sitting there.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, wow, I actually felt bad for him.
Speaker 1: This is a grown man who needed a father and family members that gave him real love and compassion while in the depths of addiction, and instead they gave him what he needed to get his next high. They gave him access to business deals and access to money that no normal parent or human being would ever give to an addict. And they did it. In fact, they made more money because of his addiction, because this.
Speaker 2: Was the alibi all along.
Speaker 3: They helped me in ways that I will never be able to repay, and of course they would never expect me to. And in the depths of my addiction, I was extremely irresponsible with my finances. But to suggest that his grounds for an impeachment inquiry is beyond the absurd. It's shameless. There's no evidence to support the allegations that my father was financially involved in my business because it did not happen.
Speaker 2: WHOA, whoa. You've changed again.
Speaker 1: At first it was my father never spoke to anybody in my business. Then it was my father did take phone calls to talk about the weather. Then it was well, maybe he played golf with some of my business associates. Then it was okay, well maybe he gave me some advice on business, and then it changed to what he just said, we didn't financially make any money directly, and of course the same line.
Speaker 2: They say over and over again, there was no evidence to connect. There is evidence.
Speaker 1: You paid for a whole lot of daddy stuff, including a remodel of a house. You have direct payments coming in from China and Ukraine, and then money directly going into your father's bank account in the same days that the money was being transferred. You have the What's App message where you say you're sitting there with your father and then five million dollars shows up within a week of you sitting the message threatening that your father and you would get angry.
Speaker 3: James Comer, Jim Jordan, Jason Smith and their colleagues have distorted the facts by cherry picking lines from a bank statement manipulating text I sent.
Speaker 1: Here's my question, when did they manipulate text messages? I've been asking that question since this press conference, and no one's been able to answer that question for me.
Speaker 2: When did they manipulate text messages? The reason why I'm asking the question is because I can tell you the answer. It never happened.
Speaker 1: There was no text messages that they manipulated. But you throw out there that right. The other side is evil, the other side is bad, the other side's doing everything wrong that My father is completely clean from this.
Speaker 2: Here's my question.
Speaker 1: If your father is clean, then why was he making millions and millions of dollars off of your activities? And then ask yourself this question, and this may be the most important question of all. What was the product that Hunter Biden was selling? Was he selling a widget? Was he selling? What was Hunter Biden selling? I can tell you by the way what he was selling. He was selling access. That's what he was selling. He was selling the access to the Biden family, and the only person the Biden family that mattered was Joe Biden. That was what he was selling. That is the access. That's the whole ball game, that's everything. Folks, that's all of it. The product was Joe Biden, and the product, by default was the United States government. And they sit there and they say, oh, there's no evidence, there's nothing here.
Speaker 2: There's oh there there right, there's nothing here.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's go back to what we learned from Weiss and wrap this up. You look at the two IRIS whistleblowers, Graves and Estrata.
Speaker 2: They testified separately.
Speaker 1: Before the House Judiciary Committee in October, and they both said they did not partner with Weiss on the case. According to the transcripts, Graves and Estrata's conduct was first highlighted by the IRS whistleblowers. The IRS agents testified to the House Waves and Means Committee that Hunter Biden's alleged tax crimes were in fourteen and fifteen textures were tied to income he received Listen carefully from Ukrainian energy firm Barismo Holdings. Wolf then faced additional questions in relation to Weiss's ability to charge outside of his jurisdiction and the sex section five to one to five requests he made in the spring of.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: She repeatedly declined to answer those specific questions and deferred them to David Weiss. Quote, I think again to the extent I'm authorized to speak on the scope of the US Attorney Weiss's authority. I indicated it was my understanding that he would have the authority he needed, the particulars of.
Speaker 2: That and what it looks like, what it looked like.
Speaker 1: I do not have either authorization to speak to or quite frankly, the knowledge thereof. Wolf reiterated in other words, I don't know anything, right, James Comber, Jim Jordan, I don't know nothing here. Weiss, by the way, wrote three letters to Congressional lawmakers addressing the IRIS whistleblower's allegations prior to his testimony. In a un seventh letter, White said he had ultimate authority over the Hunter Biden case. Yet he wrote a letter later that month saying his charging authority had geographical limitations. So he lied to Congress and it's his own words and his own letters.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Whis subsequently wrote a letter in July to Republican South Carolina Centator Lindsey Graham, denying Chapley's accusations. He requested special Council authority. He alluded to internal discussions over the special Attorney authority without going into detail, and the Attorney General Garland appointed Wife's special council in August following the IRIS whistleblower allegations and the collapse of the Hunter Biden guilty plea agreement in Delaware. White's simultaneously serving as special counsel, and the Delaware US Attorney Garland testified in September and similarly deferred to why some particular details of the Hunter Byden investigation the charging authority.
Speaker 2: Hunter Biden is staring down nine.
Speaker 1: Federal tax charges in the central dustry of California, including three felonies and three federal gun charges.
Speaker 2: In Delaware.
Speaker 1: He pleaded not guilty as you know, in October to the gun charges and seeks to have them dismissed.
Speaker 2: So what did Schapwin Zieger say in a statement?
Speaker 1: They were vindicated by the California tax indictment. Hunter Biden is suing the IRS for alleged disclosures by the whistleblowers.
Speaker 2: This isn't a joke.
Speaker 1: And Hunter Biden's arraignment for the California tax charges schedule to take place in January. So all that I just told you what this means is the whistleblowers were telling the truth. David Weiss was lying, the White House was lying, the President United States of America was lying. And what we do know is this, the product has always been Joe Biden. I don't give a crap about Hunter. I care about Joe, don't forget. Share this podcast with your family and friends. Share it on social media. Please hit that follow button if you're listening on Apple iTunes, or subscribe or auto download, depending on what you're listening on what platform, But make sure you follow us and we'll see you back here tomorrow morning