Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away?
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 3: Three out of four people on this show can't legally rent a car, one because of age and two because of previous felonies.
Speaker 2: That's why I'll let.
Speaker 3: You guess who is I'm That's why I was happy when we got an email saying would you mind posing as a rental car company and screwing with my husband while he's on vacation. And we said absolutely yes, because if we can't drive them, we might as well prank our listeners about rent of cars. And we call this one quad advantage. You're gonna hear why in your phone? Tap right now.
Speaker 2: Another on the twenties. Hello, Hi, I'm with it, Rennakar. My name is Justin Credible.
Speaker 3: Sorry, your your name's Wyatt, It's Justin Credible.
Speaker 2: Is my last name.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Is this mister David Wins?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes it is Hi.
Speaker 2: David, Can I call you Dave? Maybe davey David. David's fine, okay, sorry, just trying to have some fun anyway, David, I see here on my screen that you are currently running one of our vehicles. Looks like it's a twenty nineteen Ford Fusion Sedan Fancy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, it's there. They're like an issue or something.
Speaker 2: No, there's no issue, but we did receive a notification in our system that says your premium subscription wasn't activated by Wyatt. Your premium subscription according to the contract that you signed at the rental counter. You check the box for our quad advantage. I don't that's advantage Avantage advantage advantage. We trademarked it.
Speaker 3: I don't advantage any thing about what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's okay. This is just a courtesy call letting you know that's starting at noon today, all of your premium features will disappear, and that includes all the function of your windshield wipers.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, what would my windshield wipers?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, those only come with our quad AD premium service. The quad AD stands for advantage advantage.
Speaker 1: So you're saying I have to pay extra to use my windshield wipers.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I think we can both agree that's a pretty important.
Speaker 1: Add on ad do it.
Speaker 2: I think you should pay the subscription.
Speaker 1: Your windshield like whatever.
Speaker 2: Rain, that's a good thought. Rain does happen occasionally, depends on the cloud.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, at noon, make sure to take any valuables out of the trunk because we will we will permanently lock it. Are you kidding me? That's also part of the premium subscription, the gowd.
Speaker 1: Ad man, I need to use my trunk and I'm going to see my family airport tonight.
Speaker 2: You know what, where much bag? Instead of focusing on the negative and what you're not getting, let's take a look at the tremendous value you're receiving under our advantage basic plan.
Speaker 3: No, that's not this is not happening.
Speaker 2: You'll still be able to turn on your car. Oh that's important.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're saying that I can actually turn on the car that I'm paying money for. Use, correct and thank you, Thank you for the general office.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. By the way, your side mirrors will still be active, at least the driver's side one will be. I would try not to make a lot of right turns.
Speaker 1: I've literally read it from your company like for over a decade and nothing like this has ever happened. What is going on?
Speaker 2: We understand your frustration, sir, but listen. With inflation supply chain issues, every company has to look for new business models in order to survive. And that's why advantage advantage, advantage advantage. What about your quad bat advantage.
Speaker 1: I'm going to airport and I'm going to turn into stupid card.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's your choice. Just do it before noon because after that your speed is going to be restricted to forty miles an hour and you won't want to drive on the freeway. Legal. How how are you? How is it allowed? It's just it's just a courtesy call. We appreciate your business.
Speaker 3: There's a scam. Are you laughing at me right now?
Speaker 1: I'm stressed and I don't know what to do and you're laughing well, sir.
Speaker 2: Me and a lot of people are laughing at you because you're on the radio right now. Watch. Yeah, this is actually Jose from Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you. Man.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, your wife Rena set you up.
Speaker 2: She said, when you rented a car. You just like signed the agreement without reading anything and emailed us so we can mess with you all you're on vacation.
Speaker 1: I was so busy, you guys, I could tell. I was literally just about to grab everything from the trunk and just leave the cars to abandon it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, the trunk is actually locked now, so good luck with that. Oh if you want that, you can sign up for our sept Tople advantage. That's advantage advantage advantage. Okay, but it is trademarked. Don't steal it. Sure, wake up every morning was no tap weekday mornings on the twenties, frooking Jeffrey in the morning,