Speaker 1: Every single day. Breakfast club. God, damn it, the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: What that ass up on a breakfast club?
Speaker 3: Brady, I can't say breakfast club without the breathless club.
Speaker 1: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 4: She got platforms and partners all over the place.
Speaker 1: Because your man is so high, people want to be in bustess with the breakfast club. I don't think white people know how popular you guys are. DJ Envy, Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 5: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning, late night.
Speaker 1: You talk to y'all.
Speaker 6: Know what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Ray right? Ray Yo, Charlamagne, Ymfy, what up are we live? This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Get on the.
Speaker 9: Phone right now.
Speaker 6: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: We live. Hello, who's this big gen? Big G?
Speaker 4: Alright, big G?
Speaker 1: Get if you.
Speaker 6: Chest and every trying to talk a couple of weeks that yeah, you know that.
Speaker 4: They keep your boy, charlam Man. That Kelly is the real k R and B man A should no matter what Kelly, k R and B.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 5: I think that R.
Speaker 10: Kelly has a lot of uh quantity, but I don't think he has the quality. I think he's got quality records, but Usher has.
Speaker 5: A smaller catalog that has way more quality than than R.
Speaker 1: Kelly.
Speaker 5: Kelly got a bunch of I can do it out.
Speaker 6: I disagree, disagree, man, and that's all I want to see it. Man, I gotta get out to the radio. Man got worse.
Speaker 10: And I was saying this for years, like you know, way before these allegations and stuff, I always thought twelve play was overrated. You go back and listening to twelve play. Now, twelve Play got like five or six records on there. I love the rest of it.
Speaker 1: His feeling. No, you like this? You like the bangers on there? Yeah? You know, I mean I even like sad on that.
Speaker 6: Okay, my bad, Jamie.
Speaker 4: What's up if you chant like nothing?
Speaker 5: Jamie?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Your boys showing stone shown.
Speaker 4: Someone told me with Jamie, you know we're gonna cook.
Speaker 6: You in the tree and listen a lot of times I've been calling in Charlott, Man, I'm not able to get in, and I understand that maybe it doesn't does have something to do with you. I don't know, you know what I mean. Maybe I'm getting blocked. I don't know what's going on. You see me, bro.
Speaker 3: You know, you know a lot of people call it we don't you know, we just go to random people.
Speaker 5: We have eight million monthly listening to Sean.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, man, some guys seem like they getting way.
Speaker 5: More through the back come through the back door.
Speaker 6: And because I refuse to go through the back door, Jason Ly, they try to say to me.
Speaker 1: When I get thrown in the back door.
Speaker 6: Jason Lee, Now I'm not talking about you try come through the back door. Okay. That's how you always get on the radio.
Speaker 5: You're wasting your time.
Speaker 1: Track, that's Jay, That's I mean, man, you know you're wasting your time.
Speaker 6: Listen, listen, listen. Man, I'm going through something right now. You know I was able, me and my ex wife was able to come to a great decision, you know what I mean. You know, I got a child envy and he's getting ready to move out of state, and uh, you know that's one of the hardest things as a parent. You know what I mean to be okay with because you know I've been there from day one because of me, I'm not going to still be there. But you know we was able to come to an agreement to for me to allow my child to go out of state.
Speaker 4: Man, what state?
Speaker 6: He's going to? Maryland? And shout out to his mom. His mom just got engaged. She's a great mom and I have nothing bad to say about her for me, you know what I mean. I'm sad about my son going out of sea next year.
Speaker 4: It's not as bad Maryland's with a two and a half hour drive.
Speaker 6: But I won't be living in Jersey no more, can you. Yeah, I'm moving to Florida because right now my girlfriend that's going to be my fiance, she's five months pre so.
Speaker 1: Oh, congrats, congratulations my brother. I respect it. Shit, you know what you gotta do for your family. I'm not mad at.
Speaker 6: You, but it's hard sholing man, you know what I mean, because you know, I never thought i'd be at this junction in life where my son is going to a different state. But you know, I'm gonna be able to deal with it because me and her was able to communicate as mature people and we actually brought our moms and dads to the table to media, you know what I mean. So it was dope to keep it out of the courts.
Speaker 5: You tol me, Yes, sir, all right, brou to you brother.
Speaker 6: Man, appreciate it. Basically check out my YouTube of base Man showing store on TV. You know what I mean, because you inspired me. Sharl Me inspired me, you know what I mean? And v you bow me for all y'all do in the media. Game man, all right, I know I'm a satitation driver, but I'm trying to come out of here and I'm doing for the culture.
Speaker 10: Man, be something rat And also, just to reiterate my point, twelve play had twelve songs on it. Your Body's calling, bumping grind, seems like you're ready, Sady and sex me one in part two are the best songs on that on that album.
Speaker 5: Everything else that's that's garbage.
Speaker 4: What else going to?
Speaker 1: Uh freak that body? I like the crotch on you some of Bunnies. Some people like some of Bunny Bunny. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I don't even know that. I like the crotch on you is yeah, that's why.
Speaker 10: Yes, But I'm telling this album is is. It's like half and half. It's like a bunch of like five great records and the rest is Philip.
Speaker 1: Is it just me or do you get uncomfortable listening to the titles of R. Kelly songs?
Speaker 3: I like the crotch on you right, all right, anyway, get it off your chest? Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's a new day. Is your time to get it off your chest. Way, whether you're mad or blessed something, to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 11: Just as Tasha something?
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, Tasha, good morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 1: How you feeling.
Speaker 11: It's dolla?
Speaker 9: Learn of God doing good?
Speaker 5: Peace?
Speaker 1: Tasha? How are you?
Speaker 9: I'm doing well, fellas. I am on the road. I'm on ninety five canted to west Ham Beach. I'm up early. I'm never at this early. I called a breath of seven guys through.
Speaker 5: Face, look at God.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: What you going to west on a vacation or what you're doing?
Speaker 9: Yeah, me and my money we meet up down there and we're just gonna kill down there for a few days. Just enjoy the weather and just have a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: Can you say you're going west Palm Beach. That's crazy because a lot of people love coming to Savannah in Hilton Head for vacation.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, yes, and I'm leaving it.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving them.
Speaker 9: I was about to Curt.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it down there.
Speaker 4: Well enjoy yourself, yeah, I love it too. Don't have too much fun, Yeah I won't.
Speaker 9: But hey, it's nice that you guys are doing it good. You know, y'all show y'all running it very well. Just keep doing what you're doing. I love it, fellas. I'm finally able to listen to see y'all on the radio versus is on YouTube because I listen to you about every day you listen.
Speaker 1: You listened on ninety for one to beat for.
Speaker 10: Sure, salute to ninety four one to beat in Savannah, Georgia. Man, you have a good one time.
Speaker 4: You'd be safe out there. You to now, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Good morning? What's your name?
Speaker 11: Christy the bunch driver from the Bronx.
Speaker 4: Christy, what's up? I see you? I heard from you in a long time.
Speaker 11: Because y'all don't answer the phone.
Speaker 5: We're doing answer the phone. You just don't be getting through.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 3: Good Let me going back. Well, we're going back on another trip. Last time I seen Christy, he was both heading to the same place.
Speaker 13: I'm going to Jamaica next week.
Speaker 4: Oh, what's going on in Jamaica.
Speaker 11: We're going ja Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Christy Boo Booty almost ad me crashed my.
Speaker 13: Car in Jersey.
Speaker 8: Why he is funny as hell is like I almost crashed my car.
Speaker 3: But you be safe out there. How the bus driver. Everybody good on the bus. Nobody messing with you on the bus.
Speaker 9: No, not this moment.
Speaker 11: I guess this holiday time.
Speaker 4: All right, good, well, we appreciate you, joy your holiday.
Speaker 1: Dank you you too all.
Speaker 6: I love you guys, fine, love.
Speaker 1: You back, I said.
Speaker 4: I ran into Christie in the airport one time. So slew to Christy. Get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need the vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, Mourning. Everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne de God. We are to Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building, Cherry Shephard.
Speaker 4: Welcome.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, I'm assuming you passed the COVID test. Did you get in there.
Speaker 14: Let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. How you start on your premiere week and get COVID.
Speaker 2: This is the yes. I am COVID free. I am fine. I had no symptoms.
Speaker 14: You know what the worst thing about COVID is when you got to call people and tell them you got COVID. I had to call all of I guess John Batist he was headed to France to perform, and he was so amazing because you got to do hey girl, Hey, hey dude, hey, I got something to tell you. It's like you're about to tell somebody you got STD, like it's horrible.
Speaker 2: And he was. He was like, share every after, love you. We all right, and he just was.
Speaker 14: He was great. I called Michelle Buteaux, she was fine. I called Julie Chen, she was good. That damn Leslie Jones. I called Leslie Jones. I said, hey girl, hey, I got something to tell you. She was like, girl, I love our sisterhood. I love you girl, thank you for having me on the show. The show about to go to number one. I said, I got COVID.
Speaker 1: She went, you got COVID.
Speaker 14: I got shoulders with when I tell you Leslie Jones, Oh my God, all that friendship. You lose friendships over covid. Leslie was like, wait a minute, did you hug me?
Speaker 1: Did you kiss me?
Speaker 2: What you do when you came in my dressing room? And I was like, calm.
Speaker 14: Down, okay, And she was like, you know what, I appreciate the fact did you had COVID. You ain't tell me you had COVID, like you'd had no mask on it, nothing when you came to me. And I said, first of all, I didn't know that I had COVID. Now we're screaming at each other. I didn't know that I had COVID, Leslie. I just I didn't have any symp I would not have been on the air with you with COVID. I said, I don't play. And plus you freaking nat And I said, if I gave you.
Speaker 2: You got it in your You know how I told you are next.
Speaker 14: To me, that's where you got COVID in you.
Speaker 1: This girl.
Speaker 14: Every day she was like, yeah, I have tested negative. I'm negative today. And she's like I'm going on tour and I was like, I'm glad you negative. Let me know every day, Leslie, Leslie, and I said, y'all put up a picture of Leslie Jones at the studio. She's not allowed it because she want to fight. Leslie gonna fight me, and I'm sick.
Speaker 5: I got COVID. Y'all ain't reconciled.
Speaker 2: I told Leslie.
Speaker 14: I said, Leslie, everybody on the show negative, we're good. I think you're good. Nobody got it. And I let her know and I said, just let me know how the book did. Leslie hadn't answered me back yet. I gotta find this girl. And I said to lenew And, I don't know about you send flowers because.
Speaker 2: They would look like I'm giving in or I should be like, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Just good yo.
Speaker 14: Show you your books didn't did well. I'm like, I don't know it because I never had.
Speaker 10: Her book release. This is you did that on purpose? No, I didn't, Leslie. I think she did it on purpose.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell people. And that's gonna tell Leslie.
Speaker 14: If you look back at you, nobody on my set COVID except me, there's nobody and that was great.
Speaker 2: If you look at the show.
Speaker 14: With me and Leslie, and Leslie was like, girl, we are amazing, and you were. And I said, Leslie gave me COVID. I said she would know she didn't give me COVID.
Speaker 4: That's when I listen. A COVID test is the thing.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna send a blinged out COVID test. That's blinged out COVID. But when we was looking, I said, look at all Leslie is. There is no possible way I could give Leslie COVID because she's way tall, like my breath is hitting her booms. So either either Leslie will sue me in court. Are we gonna be hanging out?
Speaker 1: Give no idea that she would but you never know, that's right, or congrats on the new season.
Speaker 4: Yes, season.
Speaker 5: To season two, gotta be more.
Speaker 1: No, this is season two.
Speaker 2: We just started its season two.
Speaker 1: Three four years.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a.
Speaker 4: Good thing for a while, I guess. And every time she came up here.
Speaker 2: And I was always coming up here, that's right.
Speaker 14: So it is season two and we're back, and I got my breast rejection and came back and told everybody, and so I'm happy Earth And it's yeah, at.
Speaker 1: That decision, what made you want to get a rest reduction? Back was hurting.
Speaker 14: My back was hurting. I was slouching all the time because they were heavy. I started getting the grooves and my shoulders and I just was like and then it wasn't like for me, and I know women probably would get on me. My boobs were like my calling card when I was coming up in the game, Like I had hecklers who would talk about my boobs.
Speaker 2: And I learned to deal with hecklers on stage.
Speaker 14: And it was like when I walked in, they was pretty. They was like, I have porn old girl boobs and it was up.
Speaker 1: Under my chin.
Speaker 14: So when I walked in the room, I didn't have hips. Usually girls with big boobs are narrow at the bottom. We don't have a butt, we don't have hips. We got these boobs and they were everything. Then all of a sudden, I looked that one day and I was like, I look like my auntie Ernestine, who go to church, Like they gave church.
Speaker 2: There was yeah, it was flat full, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and it was like.
Speaker 2: And I was just like, I don't like this. They became like.
Speaker 14: People wanted to hug me because they just felt good, you know, they felt comforted. People wanted to like put their head on my chest, and I said, Marco wanted to like put his head on my chest. And cry like I don't like my boobs like that, They not the comp They became the comforter as opposed to I used to walk in the room and men would be like, dang, Nanny looked at me. They was like, oh hey, Auntie, And I was like, okay, what changed here?
Speaker 2: So I just like they were my best friends, and I went, it's time to let.
Speaker 14: Go because I don't like the pain. I don't like the grooves and my I tore muscles in my rotator cuff because of my because of my boobs so heavy, and and just to let people know. And insurance still wouldn't pay for it. They still said it was a vanity thing and cosmetic.
Speaker 2: So I paid for it.
Speaker 14: I don't want nobody to think, oh, she getting a discount. I paid for it, and I'm now fighting the insurance company to get reimbursed for at least some of it.
Speaker 1: Now does the doctor measure it to know how much to take out? Like, how does that process work? Oh? My god?
Speaker 14: They when I tell you I talked to so many people, they take out a bunch of Crayola markers and they start drawing on your body. Because at the same time they were like it was just little pockets of fat. And the doctor said, do you want us to take off your back fat? And I said, I don't have any fat on my back. You don't realize how much fat on your back you have until they have all the marker drawings on your back.
Speaker 5: Unbiggie back.
Speaker 14: It's basically what she said, but it was like, you know it's it's from gaining weight and losing weight and gaining weight.
Speaker 1: I just had loose skin, and.
Speaker 14: So they yet they drawn you, like literally coloring in within the circles. You have more drawings, and I sent pictures of them to everybody. Garcella Buve was like, you gotta let me know before you're gonna send me pictures of just your boobs. Niece and Asher was like, this is too much. I'm tired of this. I'm really tired of you sending me this. But they're so pretty. I was like, oh, I'm gonna say they're beautiful. I need you to see them, and so I just I just kept sending pictures and niece said, can you at least blur out your face?
Speaker 2: And I said, no, I need people to know these are mine.
Speaker 14: They look so good, So I'm happy because I don't have that heaviness.
Speaker 1: Oh you sent them the new picture, I sent them the old ones.
Speaker 14: And because I was like, look, damn.
Speaker 2: You don't really look at your boobs.
Speaker 14: Because they're always in the bridle when they're sitting there and they're sitting on your knees, I was like, godies because it's cute.
Speaker 3: You know, these people got kids, so their kids can have a phone, they can be playing on their mama phone.
Speaker 4: And then all of a sudden, Damn.
Speaker 14: It's either traumatize them or they gonna be like, wow, I got a good fetish.
Speaker 2: I don't you know. I don't know which one it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: We got more with Sherry Sheppard when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club wanting everybody.
Speaker 3: It's j NV Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club, which kicking it with Sherry Shephard.
Speaker 1: Let's call Lord Christ. This is not what you said, because that train you be st still on that.
Speaker 14: Still on the train, just because I'm getting passionate about when I'm still on the train.
Speaker 2: No, you just everybody on the train.
Speaker 14: Millions of people ride the trade all the time, and I'm trying to show my son how to ride the train, except I keep getting lost, so I'm not showing him anything.
Speaker 2: We get lost everywhere.
Speaker 14: But he needs to learn how to ride a trade because he don't have the money to take an uber.
Speaker 1: I take an uber. You are struggling over there, I am.
Speaker 2: My shoulders aren't even.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my booty old boat okay.
Speaker 14: And I have nothing against against uh sexy Red, miss Red.
Speaker 2: I have nothing against miss Red. I just feel like we went.
Speaker 1: Off on TV right now. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's Oh my god.
Speaker 14: When I tell you, in my whole thirty years have been I've never had a coughing fit. Ever, I must be saying I must be doing something wrong, because Jesus never lets me. I've never had a coughing fit, and I've always prayed, Please don't let me have a coughing fit.
Speaker 1: On a live show because you want to see it.
Speaker 2: No, don't wish that on me.
Speaker 14: Don't wish on me, because then Leslie Jones will not leave me alone. That's all I need is to be coughing on the air lets.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like this.
Speaker 2: She got COVID and she given it to everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 14: I feel it through the TV right now. You don't have COVID tomorrow.
Speaker 15: Take a couple of days off, I'm and say that, Wow, my gosh, don't do that to me.
Speaker 2: Wow, my gosh, don't you do that to me.
Speaker 14: That's my sister Tamra, Oh my gosh. But no, I just feel like women, young women today, they also need the other side. But I think we got too much of this side of Everything is about our bodies, and so where's the where's the woman that's singing about the other stuff? The more positive? So that's all I feel, you know, for me at this age, I'm not I don't think that's gonna work. Me going to a man go on my bootyhole, booty hole thick. They're gonna be like, okay, I don't know what they say. I don't see what the difference is between bootyhole brown and booty whole thick. It's the same. It's nasty. It's all nasty, Jesu.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we got the bootyholes.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we did either.
Speaker 14: But that's not gonna work for somebody like me, somebody like me coming and singing that kind of song they're gonna be like, if you don't go home and turn on Golden Bachelor and leave us alone.
Speaker 4: Golden Bachelor TV show.
Speaker 2: TV show the highest rating on ABC.
Speaker 14: They have a gold They have a bachelor who's seventy two years No.
Speaker 3: I did not have a crushing guy, but I did like the Bachelor in the basketl rote.
Speaker 4: I thought it was pretty good. But they have Golden to Yes, he is.
Speaker 14: Seventy two years old and it is all women over like fifty five buying for his attention. Highest rated show on ABC. Right match, It's amazing. And there was one woman came and opened up her robe and I was like, okay, that stuff used to work when you was twenty. You can't go showing a seventy two year old man because it's just some stuff that ain't right. We supposed to hide. Right now, I gotta do the bait and switch, like right now, like young young boys be coming to me, and I'm like, I got to do a little bit of baiting. Switch with the bait and switch is like I don't want you to know. I'll be tweezing my chin hairs and more. Little young boy walking the road see me tweezsing, he gonna be traumatized.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's go.
Speaker 14: I don't want him to see me filing that. You know, look rub of my bunions, that's gon. That's gonna hurt him. You know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: He don't need to see me lotion.
Speaker 14: In my feet like three full times and the ain't going to get the oil and put more lotion on. He don't need to see my feet absorbing all at moisturizer and they still be ashy.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just stuff that he don't need.
Speaker 14: When you get this age, you know what your conversation is with your girlfriends, the medication that you're taking.
Speaker 1: You ain't I tell you, Charlotte Maye, I was on the phone with Duvall and I'm walking into CVS. I ain't even realize that and I'm talking like what you're doing picking up my elect roow message.
Speaker 14: Picking up Here's how you know, when you had an eighth when you went to doctor's office and they go, are you on any other medication?
Speaker 2: You're like, yeah, I'm on rosava satin, I'm on valsar.
Speaker 14: And you know the names of your medication. You know one is for blood pressure. I'm on man for him because of my diabetes. You know, when you used to walk in my room, just want to want to traumatize the young when it becoming to hey, mama, and all you find and all this. When you walk into my bedroom. My dresser used to look so pretty. It had candles on it, It had a Comma sut trip book. It was like set in the mood. If you walk in my room now, it looked like a pharmaceutical. It looked like a pharmacy. Sitting I got. I got melowtonin to help me go to sleep. I got something to help me wake up. I got something. I think I may have pepto bismol sitting right there, because sometimes I wake up and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, what did I eat? It's just things going on.
Speaker 1: I got hot flash medication that stating them on that stat I'm on that statue.
Speaker 2: I got strips for this, I got I.
Speaker 14: Got my diabetes monitor. I gotta put on my glue. My phone be going off because it's like blood, blood you're too low.
Speaker 2: Blood you're too hot.
Speaker 14: It's like, you know, so first of all, if we snuggling, you're gonna wake up because this alarm going on because of my diabetes is acting up. I have to do a bait and switch. I got to. I can't let them because I'll be telling women. Stop telling these men everything when you first meet them, Sherry, do you hear yourself?
Speaker 5: Have you heard yourself? The last everything?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 14: But here's the thing about me and my age. Now, I don't care. That's right, that's right, Darla Maine. Okay, you married, and I respect that. But let's say you are single. I know if you get that look on your face and your face goes slack, I'm running there and get that red pill.
Speaker 2: I know that, and I know I got to give you that.
Speaker 14: Red pill within ten minutes of your face going slack.
Speaker 2: You know what the twenty two year old and she gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, is it feel good? Is it feel good? You want me to do it some? You want me to do God? O God?
Speaker 2: And you over there freaking in your arm, and she.
Speaker 14: Got Okay, daddy, come, daddy, booty home day. I know the signs of a struck Charlamagne. I know your heart. I know to get that dad one because I know somewhere in that we got a heart monitor and an oxygen thing for to put on your finger.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's what you're not.
Speaker 14: Gonna get from the twenty two year, but you're gonna get it from Sherry. Okay, I know how to call your mama. Talk to I know when you're going crazy. And when I say to you, I'm going to call your mama the way talk call your mamma. You know, to act up racked dad.
Speaker 4: Right now, ladies, make sure you check it out. We appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jeff hilarious. Come out, girl, we won't you there?
Speaker 4: You go, all right, it's the Breakfast Club. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: Is Sherry Sheff the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody is EJ MV.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne's gut all the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Laura la Rosa is here and she has been talking about this new being White King that she loves so much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all the women who just discovered the NFL because of Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift is gonna make all these women Chiefs fans the way Diann has made everybody else Colorado fans.
Speaker 1: And Lauren has been in here all morning just I mean pouring her beautiful black heart out over this Caucasian man named Travis Kelsey. I don't have a problem with it, you know, I just it just hurts me to see her so hurt over the fact that he has apparently ditched sisters and moved on to white women. I don't know if this is true.
Speaker 4: Is that true, Lauren?
Speaker 1: I mean he was dating?
Speaker 4: Oh so you did? You really did like him?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't like him. I just thought he was fired Like I thought he was cute and attractive.
Speaker 5: You would across the lines told me all black women had Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 2: I will never get you a stat now, you get crazy.
Speaker 15: I did not.
Speaker 2: I said that for black women.
Speaker 14: At least the black women that are in my group chat in sync and Travis kelce those are both people or justin temper Lake from no no, no, no no no, justin Temberlake specifically. But we being got rid of him and Travis kelcey are there.
Speaker 3: You have white boys coast the line for them. She would cross the line of the black line to talk to those white brothers.
Speaker 1: Make doctor Umar down. Wow, youna, let doctor Umar down. I don't know if I lived my life.
Speaker 2: There to day to please doctor Umer.
Speaker 1: No you know what I mean. I think I'm just doing what's best for me.
Speaker 4: So what about this white king that you loved so much?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't love him. I just thought he was cute, and I just was like.
Speaker 5: You know, I asked you if you ever had snow kings of snow crabs. You told me you ain't never had.
Speaker 1: No. I did not say that either, exactly what you said.
Speaker 2: I did not say the I said I prefer whole crabs, the blue crab.
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow?
Speaker 4: So are you still are you still on the white side line? Are you coming back on this side?
Speaker 2: I never went over there, y'all. That's what y'all don't understand.
Speaker 14: You can look at what everybody has looked at, somebody being like, oh, they're cute for a like he's.
Speaker 4: Cute for a white boy's different.
Speaker 5: And she knew what kind of clothes you was you.
Speaker 17: He used to wear thams, he didn't have his butter's lace.
Speaker 2: He was swaggy. I don't care what y'all calling and say about him. He was swaggy.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 14: I told y'all, now he's giving the cop that turned the body came off. That haircut is not it.
Speaker 5: Don't disrespect that man. Because you found joy.
Speaker 1: He can find all his joy might be back.
Speaker 4: But let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 1: He does.
Speaker 4: It's okay, we have Shelley on the line. Shelley, good morning, Hey guys, good morning everyone.
Speaker 18: I'm so pleased that I'm actually getting through and it's Lauren. You're doing an awesome job. Your vibe is blending perfectly. So pertaining to the question, I don't know if I could go off where it's not Kelsey, but in general, like snow crabs, white.
Speaker 7: Crabs inside, I like snow crab though.
Speaker 18: That okay, great, great, so for me, I do like snow crabs. It's just something about snow crabs that makes me just get excited. Keanu Reeves is my top tier of pool. Every time I see him, I'm just like my my is like, oh Kana, okay, so like you.
Speaker 2: It's not that you want to be with him, but he has a white boy.
Speaker 1: You just like, oh k.
Speaker 9: I will always go for.
Speaker 18: My black king. But when it comes to sexuality, it's just something about that. And this might be a little off guy, but also too and and it's another one that I'm like, yo, hang up on her.
Speaker 14: Loss to me with sexuality because that this this one thing I will say earlier you asked about a question about like having sex with like a white person. I've never even thought about that. I just looked at him and was like, oh, he's cute. But I never thought that far Lauren, haven't I swear I never just talked about his His butters would look so ill and the bed looks.
Speaker 2: So sissy track, I've never thought that.
Speaker 5: Long threw up the w right. I thought she was going west side be in la She was doing this white men.
Speaker 10: And now because you did that, everybody who has a taste for snow crabs is calling in because of you. White'm about the rings holy elegance.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: This is what's what's your common eva? What you think?
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: Also, Travis Kelsey is nice looking.
Speaker 11: I putfer darkne.
Speaker 6: There you go, and that's great.
Speaker 1: I'm with her.
Speaker 5: You said bring him home, you said me and welch is great.
Speaker 4: She said no, damn.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 1: I said, Okay, that's right, queen.
Speaker 14: It's nothing wrong with it's nothing wrong with saying that Travis Kelsey is a good looking man.
Speaker 2: That does not mean that I don't they black man.
Speaker 5: You said, all black women love tracks.
Speaker 1: Before it's here, before the Jersey sales went up for because of Taylor Swift, you already had one. I did not handle that. That's what l Jersey. Hello, who's this? You called him?
Speaker 7: F K three from Columbia. Okay, So about the dude, he is fine. I didn't know anything about him till this morning when I saw you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, he is fine.
Speaker 3: I'm down with it.
Speaker 17: Was Lauren fall.
Speaker 14: Lauren is the reason you know about it, she said when he started going viral because black Twitter has.
Speaker 1: Been on it.
Speaker 4: She said, she looked it up when she heard you this morning. You got gen this morning.
Speaker 14: Lauren, Wait, what did you say? Can be clarified because they in her speaking for us.
Speaker 1: You need to go wash your hand because you're breaking jungle fever. Lauren, you some handstanditizer right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: He is fine.
Speaker 2: You can't get around that point.
Speaker 4: Cale. You looked him up because.
Speaker 3: Lauren said something this morning, right, No, I forgot yes, yes, okay, yep, call yep.
Speaker 1: It's Lawrence fault. We got you.
Speaker 4: You got an agenda this morning.
Speaker 2: I have an agenda, but her about stags.
Speaker 5: This is an agenda Lauren, we know what the hell going on in the streets.
Speaker 4: Cassandra, good morning, Good morning, Queen, good morning.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I'm about love.
Speaker 7: You guys so much. I'm just seizing. No, I personally, I don't find white men attractive.
Speaker 1: That's my thing.
Speaker 7: I think that the jingling looks like bacon.
Speaker 14: Going to I can't even imagine like, I like, I've never I've never experienced that, and I can't imagine it.
Speaker 2: I just thought he was cute. I thought the swag was cute.
Speaker 1: D him?
Speaker 7: No, No, I wouldn't even I didn't even know who he was until the blog start talking about him.
Speaker 4: No, I'm okay, dont nobody want that?
Speaker 5: No pok on my fault, Lawrence Jesus, Okay, hello, he would you?
Speaker 4: Would you date a white man?
Speaker 5: You find Travis Kelsey attractive?
Speaker 4: Sexy?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not? Why you answer the question?
Speaker 5: Okay, The question is do you find Travis Kelsey sexy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: And no?
Speaker 5: Attractive?
Speaker 6: That wasn't the question.
Speaker 5: That question? Hello, what you do play tight ends?
Speaker 1: Chelsea? Is the tight ends?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: My black kings? Up here?
Speaker 2: I can a little they're geting a little crazy up here, y'all.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: Hello?
Speaker 16: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Mama?
Speaker 11: Hey, I'm Ashton.
Speaker 4: Hey Ashley. Do you find Travis sexy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: But I think it was the goatee or the beard or whatever he had.
Speaker 11: His white man vibe.
Speaker 14: Look at no, don't stop saying yes now, the bearding of go To was giving him the vibes when he cut that.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm telling y'all now it m it's not that.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, where you call it from?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 11: I'm calling from faithful, North Carolina.
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: We talked about Travis Kelsey. What what's your opinion? You find him sexy?
Speaker 11: I don't think that we should care.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna care. I didn't even know who Travis kelk.
Speaker 9: Was until I saw this on the news about him going.
Speaker 1: From the black girl.
Speaker 9: I'm like, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 18: Like we got enough black kids.
Speaker 14: It's all right, Like we're not Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not. We moved on.
Speaker 5: The the thing.
Speaker 1: None of y'all want to admit that the only thing turning you off about Travis Kelsey is that he's with Taylor Swift. That's really what it is.
Speaker 14: No, because he's white, So I already assumed that he dates white girls. He just didn't at that time.
Speaker 2: Would turn me.
Speaker 14: His physical appearance changed recently, and I don't know if that's because he's with telling swift, but it is not giving. And that may be a whole other conversation because when you dissect it, I liked the beard, the like the swag, which isn't originally his.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at a picture that he just sent me right now. He looked like he should have been on euphoria, like he should have been like Fez's cousin or something. I could see that.
Speaker 14: But if you it was certain times he would show up to the games and like his like sweatsuits and that.
Speaker 2: That's like, yeah, but when you look at that, that's a black man.
Speaker 4: That is not a black man.
Speaker 2: I'm saying the swag of a black You look.
Speaker 4: At the shoes he got on.
Speaker 5: She probably was buying.
Speaker 2: I ain't see the shoes we like that.
Speaker 1: That's not right, Kayla, Kayla Keayler probably was picking his office Olf.
Speaker 14: That's probably nicely he still thinks are he's still dressing away.
Speaker 1: It's just not what's what's the moral of the story. The moral of the story is.
Speaker 14: Don't say nothing in this room with Charlotte Mane and because they're gonna get on the radio and flip.
Speaker 1: It all the way around.
Speaker 5: That's Lauren's morel of the story. Doctor Umar's moral of the story is this, I.
Speaker 1: Sentence you to five hundred lashes for conduct becoming a black. That's right for.
Speaker 2: Wow, Now we come. Now we can donate domestic violence.
Speaker 1: That was not domestic violence. Okay, Now, because you didn't say who was giving the lashes.
Speaker 14: He just said, now you got clarity on what people saying. Yes, you did have it two minutes ago when it was about me.
Speaker 2: The story is I can we can say that someone is cute and then move on.
Speaker 1: We've moved on, we don't.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's stej n V. Charlamagne, the God, Laura Laarosa. We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, indeed, break his birthday this week, ladies and gentlemen, boots.
Speaker 2: As happy early birthday.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: How you doing, brother, I'm feeling good, bro. I mean I'm blessed to see another one. So birthday time I'd be ready to turn up something to have a hell of a week.
Speaker 4: Did you find your monitor embracelet? Yet your ankle brace that you were looking for that I had.
Speaker 1: We had to drive almost to San Diego and get another one, because you know, that's why I got my charge at San Diego, So I had to go down there to a po and get another one.
Speaker 4: Did it slide off?
Speaker 20: How did it?
Speaker 4: Just when you sleeping?
Speaker 1: I had a men's school night and uh, what me in school? Men's school? Me and school and school and school? Yeah, oh, just when I get a little tipsy, okay, okay, And I went to sleep. I had a four and a half hour flight and I went to sleep. It was on my leg because the lady in first class she said, what is that on your ankle? And I said, it's a monitor? Uh to know where I'm at? That was And when I woke up, I was in the no. I woke up on the plane and I got off the plane and I got in the oob. When I say, I looked down and it was gone. You got scared of your heart dropped. I got seen it in that post and my heart drive because it was already on probably thirty forty percent. And if it goes all the way day, they thank you, then cut it off and they coming to the last location. And my location I was going to was the Grammy and hip Hop the Grammy Hip Hop Award, thinks, so I ain't wanted to go dead, and they coming at awards and.
Speaker 3: Guns down looking for bootsy while trying to celebrate people hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would have been it. So I panic, man, And I know most of the time when I lose something, that money bring it back. But I still haven't found it in the world, still out there because I would love to have to Soli need a backup playing.
Speaker 5: They flip off easily like that.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't know. I was in one of them seats, you know, they go all the way. He later on flame and I was I remember I was laying to the side like in the bed, so it might have it might have came off right there. I called the other plane. They said it was in Honolulu, so.
Speaker 4: He couldn't get that back. Regardless.
Speaker 1: That's that White lady got you man about it?
Speaker 5: Got you got you man?
Speaker 4: You think I don't know because she did.
Speaker 1: She actually it was like, are you a celebrity because somebody asked to take a picture, and now I was thinking maybe she kept it for a souvenir. She might be waiting on something that happened and popped up. I don't know, but it ain't been returned. Grand is enough.
Speaker 5: That's a good reward for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five grand just for finding a little man.
Speaker 3: You put out a lot of reward money for a lot of stuff that you lose. You lose a lot, Boosy, Yeah, I lose a lot.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm do you get it back though? I be wondering a lot of time. Oh, a lot of time. Money, bro, money, bring it back, bro. Like people people needed these days, everybody needed. So when I put out that money reward that come back in a day.
Speaker 14: Or two, what did probation officers say when you called them and said, hey, I don't really know she.
Speaker 1: She was like, Boosie, you better, you better start guarding this with your life, Like you better put somebody around you.
Speaker 6: It is just, you know.
Speaker 1: My probation of was a She's surprised good I've been doing. She thought I would be a headache, Like I'm like an A plus. Besides what happened, I'm like an A plus violator, Like I don't all my drug test is clean. I don't let it die like I'm you know, chiever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the biggest thing for you is just being able to travel, because that's how you make your money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, they don't give you no problems with that. Her Now, I can travel anywhere I want. I just got to let them know what flight I'm on, hotel, I'm staying at what I'm doing, you know, things like that. As long as I go get to get my money. I think this being on this helped me a lot. I can't I'm not outside at night. You know, you can't get me at night. I gotta be in for ten o'clock. If I ain't, you're not working. If I ain't working, I gotta be in for ten o'clock. And I'm fine with that. I go to sleep early. I didn't gain about seven eight pounds. I'm getting my jail way back here where I'm going. You fine, boy, They're all the women, swell, all the women telling me. I'm working out, jogging every moment.
Speaker 14: I go to the park jagging every morning. What you listen to when you John Blues Blues?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm from down south, we like, I don't really listen to rappers like that, because I'd be feeling like everybody lying here, you're lying. You ain't do that. Then when I meet you, you ain't nothing like that. It might have changed. I mean it just it just blows me. And that does something to me because I be wont I'm kind of old school, so I grew up liking the rappers who probably a lot of the rappers wasn't like that. But but I expected that where I'm from. Where I'm from, you mostly go off your reputation on the streets. That's what makes you who you are with the music. And when I get led wrong, I be like, but would that be my high expectation? I learned that in anger management. But that's your pedigree. Though you came up on them. I mean, yeah, see who he said he was? Yes? And him she was alive. Today we'll be beefing with the whole industry.
Speaker 4: So do you not do music with rappers that you feel don't live the life that they portray their music.
Speaker 1: Nah, if you call me for a feature, I'm a hustler. Now you're gonna get the money. I'm going to get that money. No, No, I ain't gonna get my marrows and my standards. But you know, I'm I'm a person who I'm easy to work with. Bro Like you know, I'm just on certain stuff I stand on. And I don't care who you here is or you know, and I ain't gonna rage. I don't care what you got. If you don't want to make music with me, I'm fine because I got my own wave anyway. But I like to collaborate with people. And you know, because I be knowing you put me on this song, I'm gonna show my ass. I'm I'm gonna try my best goddamn been in five minutes. Man pause, Man, Okay, with the cursor you said, somebody asked he don't start that free There you go. There you go. The freak monster, Charlamagne, the freak mountains. There ain't they told me. Look on the plane, they say, Charlamagne, come with it. You saw Charlaman. Get ready, CHARLAMOUNI Charlava. I feel a black about Charlavade.
Speaker 4: All right, we got more with Boosy Badass. When we come back, do move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good Morning's morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Boosy Badass Charlamagne.
Speaker 5: Now you got the movie coming out, No Honor, Loyalty of Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got with me and Million Dollar keep my guy Baltimore. Uh, we got together and dropping on boosyemovie dot com. You can pre pre all there right now. Just another ghetto story. I mean about people getting cross. Everybody cut throat in the movie, Everybody else Snake. I got Dad coming, it's dropping. It's dropping on the fourteen on my birthday. But you get pre ordered now. I got an album with my in house Reducer coming in December. Jit the Beast, me and daddyling're working on the album. And me and BG got a Me and BG got a classic Finlah drop bro.
Speaker 4: I started working already. How many records I got done?
Speaker 1: We got five done right now?
Speaker 4: How's he doing?
Speaker 1: He doing good? I'm just waiting on him to get out the halfway out so we get some footage in the studio, the making of it. Another bag. So how's he working?
Speaker 4: How y'all doing the project?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I just send him records. He gets like one day out a week to go in and record. But I need him, you know. I'm kind of tired of sending records back and I want that energy. And like I said, I want it recorded. That's another bag the documentary. He ready to drive, He ready to go in. He ready to go in right now. But uh, me and BG got a got a hell of a project. What kind of relationship did y'all have while he was locked up? Like how do you support your people in there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: I looked out for his whole trip. I looked out for him his whole trip.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: When I say anything, he called for whatever his mama called with anybody that's dope, Like you know that. Before I left the streets, people don't. Before I left the streets, BG stayed at my house my last twenty eight, the whole twenty eight. He said, I'm spending these last twenty one days with you. He stayed there every night, all the way to I walked in the corner, damn, and he told me for I went in, he told me, I got you. Wow. And you know, my first couple of months and he had me. He just ended up going right after me. So, uh, you know, that's what if you if you're a real person, you got you got your people. And I would see his whole rip bro I step. I think it's so close, just really making music. We was called to make a CD together about a year before I went in, and that's how we just you know, we just got to hanging. You know. He were in the streets, like uh, Batman and Ribbin, you know, not is in the clubs. Just you know, our clicks were similar. I would say that my boys click with his boys, the bosses click with the bosses. You know, we drugging and thugging, you know, like we was really like out then that formed.
Speaker 14: The bund you know whatever, do you throw his way BG's way about coming home and getting back to music, getting back into the industry instead.
Speaker 1: Tell to keep it in his calm, like you know, I was telling him, like it ain't what it used to be. You can't get that though, Like does he understand that? I mean, I get phone calls every other day. And he'd be like, man, he man, you saw what I'm like. Man, you don't even need to speak. I don't want you like me. But he's seeing certain stuff happening in the world that he felt wouldn't go on before he left the streets. Stuff that's happening, And he'd be like man, that ain't real, you know, like the world ain't on real. You know, it didn't changed. And that's that's that's what I'm gonna feel like. He got to adapt to but he but he focused, Bro, he he got he got some records. He got some records. Bro, a lot of people reaching out to him. DJ called sex it Red like he got he got some the next year, his year like yeah, when he gets his feet on side of the ground.
Speaker 5: Sexty rested she the modern day Boosie man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say that what you think I mean? I just I feel like she gave you my flowers, like I like, I feel like she really gave my flowers. Because Sexy Red from the Loop, I've been there in the loop since I'm talking about twenty years. Like the one people love and they respect his ratchetness, they respect her ratchetness. I thought about it. I was like, she kind of right, because people respect my ratchetess. You might not like it, you might not like it, but you respect it. I'm not hiding nothing. I'm not trying to beat somebody. I'm not I'm who I am. And that's what Sexy Red is. You know. So rug I had a girl came to be in them out of the day, look just like stays a red glasses and tell about I know, I'm your tight. What what she.
Speaker 5: She had glasses on and all she had blue hair?
Speaker 4: Dang, was she pregnant?
Speaker 1: No, she wasn't pregnant. She wasn't pregnant. But that ain't never been my type.
Speaker 20: Bro.
Speaker 1: Them like my sister girls who grew up with me in the project. I never been turned on to them like that. They always been like my sisters and my now late night when ain't nothing no but but Leg's and the Wiffe House. I slide now exactly, Yeah, I slid. Don't act like yeah, I don't act like I'm.
Speaker 5: That's what they're gonna do. They don't act like you were too good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah that now you know. But I'm talking about stepping out with always wanted a little cute one that uh you know, the little one, you know, the little.
Speaker 5: Sophisticated, was sophisticated ratche Yes, I want.
Speaker 1: I always wanted the one who daddy had the money. Okay, you know what I'm saying, the dope dealer day, the one like that. That's what That's what I wanted. That's that's who I always stepped out with. But late night, you know what's up? I ain't nothing.
Speaker 5: But she was right, she is your type, just late night.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that's not my that's not my her number when there ain't nothing around, when they ain't nothing around, and that liquor kick in. She looked like halla berry. No, no, I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that. But uh, late night, I mean tell her when she said I'm your type, well, you said how you let her down easy? I was like, uh, really, I ain't really let her down. I just really stared at her. I just really stared at her. And uh, she said, don't be acting like that and not just say I ain't acting like nothing. You know. It was like twelve o'clock in the morning. I usually flirt with I'm a flirt I usually I like to make women feel o'clock in the morning. Linnix twelve for twelve o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Afternoon, I see your new celebrity crushes, Charlamagne cousin.
Speaker 1: You got still with my cousin. That's your cousin, right blood Cuse Saint Stephen, South Carolina, most corners Saint Stephen right by each other.
Speaker 5: Billy's and Mickelvy's.
Speaker 1: It's not his blood, cousin it is, that's his blood, that's your blood. A baby picture, that's your gonna have a baby picture, the sleepover picture. What a baby picture? Ain't nothing but twenty something? She pictures yesterday.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be looking at you.
Speaker 1: Twenty fine, go ahead. Five is a one man that's a woman.
Speaker 4: Yet you because you were you know you love Reavey at one time and now it's clothing.
Speaker 1: It took too long to see her. I mean it might it might be on those shops. I might be dreaming. I might dream, man. You know what I'm saying that person I saw? I saw Chloe what you see her? The other night at the Grammy Hip Hop for what is this Grammy Hip Hop Awards?
Speaker 5: You keep talking about?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 1: You ain't know? They taped it.
Speaker 4: Ll cool J.
Speaker 1: I found perform I finally broke the barrier.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be on c B.
Speaker 1: Broke Bot. Somebody somebody put it in. Wake me down, yep, just me performed sound performance of West Coast performing It was Living? Did they do it right?
Speaker 5: Did they get it right? We killed it they got you. They must have did it right.
Speaker 1: We killed in me Jesus tip uh glow Riller three six mile Fia Luke Okay now talking, yeah, look, come after me, boy me. I got drunk with Luke. I had the time of my life.
Speaker 5: I can't say that.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't.
Speaker 6: Can't.
Speaker 4: She can't smoke.
Speaker 1: You can drink. I can drink a house up. I can't. Okay, okay, okay, we got more with Boosy bad Ass.
Speaker 4: When we come back.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club, good morning, welcome back. It's dj n V, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the Breakfast Club Lawn. The roaster is our special guest host. And we got Boosy bad Ass in the building. So Chloe Bailly, you're seeing it. Did you approach him?
Speaker 5: You ain't see the video?
Speaker 1: Man, bruh. My publicist she put she was so fine. I got nervous. I don't get nervous. I don't get one thing about me. Whatever I want, I go get. But she had on an outfit that was just, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, you walking up, what you're thinking? Like, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, this child, this is a this is a goddess.
Speaker 6: I was a.
Speaker 1: My publishing, my publishing. She went, got you're gonna take a picture with I'm like, hold on, let me get myself together, get myself to get hold on, let me get my because I wouldn't. I wouldn't lit then I was. I was clean, but I wouldn't. I wouldn't in my I wasn't ready yet. It was just like a boom and I got a picture with her, and I just told her you you beautiful. That's that's it. I was a number.
Speaker 4: Let's exchange numbers.
Speaker 1: Man. I wouldn't there. You got thirty people in here. You got bro. I ain't with all that. I ain't with all that. I ain't with all that.
Speaker 4: I like to hit in the DN matter.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's why you wanted his page back.
Speaker 1: He called, come on, get on live with me. Yeah, they took my page again again, both of me.
Speaker 2: What you did at time?
Speaker 1: I did nothing. Every time I got a movie coming out, They're gonna take my page soon. Get some powerful people.
Speaker 5: I saw you and do ball on Live. I think got his page.
Speaker 4: You already know.
Speaker 1: That's my tact. Every time I get my page too. I called Duval or Snoop or Desert Banks to go live with me because I get they followed and I shake back one hundred dollars. So my new page I just started has nothing to do with boos I guess was the name of what.
Speaker 5: My real name?
Speaker 1: Torrance hatch I G. I gotta follow that Torrance hatch I.
Speaker 5: G that ain't gonna do nothing. Make them delete it fast.
Speaker 1: R E n c e h A t c h I G. T O r E n c e h A t c h I G. Man, you need an aliens. Man.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be no Torrance has.
Speaker 1: I did. I had, Mama, he live, I had everything.
Speaker 2: Had the two point oh at one point I had.
Speaker 14: When I saw the two point oh, I said, Boozy just need to create an app and just figure out his own because this.
Speaker 4: Is just again, guys.
Speaker 10: T O r E n c E fan base right there for a t c h I G follow Boosy right now, fan base right there for you.
Speaker 1: Man, I just need somebody to you know, I'm looking for the word of billionaires. I need some billionaires to build our own platform and make get boosted about ten percent of it. Unsens you uncensored. I need to be uncensored because people won't see me. People want to see me. But you've been behaving. You've been good on I'm not gonna post nothing on I g because I know what I'm up against. You ain't like you a bad person. You just speak your mind. I just speak my mind. It's not bad. But in the beginning it was because of all the nudity and stuff, right, which that's yeah, my twelve million, I'm still my bootside, my official boot sade.
Speaker 5: I got thirty thousand.
Speaker 1: We'll ever get that bad lips on live.
Speaker 5: I'll give you an That was that.
Speaker 18: That ruin.
Speaker 6: Make it.
Speaker 1: There times about of seeing it now what I'd be like, shit, I just wanted to die out. I just want bro everywhere I go, said is a live I get bro stop. But I already got an ankle mind zone like bru. That was the roast thing that was. That was probably one of the worst things I ever said in my career.
Speaker 10: I like this, Boosie. Now you said you said the ti thing you took accountability for.
Speaker 1: Now this I mean I told you I go to anger management.
Speaker 4: Now it's working.
Speaker 1: It's working. My expectations was too high for the world. That's why I was mad. Now I look at everybody, you ain't. So when you hurt me, you ain't hurt me. I already thought you would. That's right. You don't take a person. I don't even take a person because I had high expectations my anger management county. He's from New York. He been through a lot too with his family. He grew up similar to me. And he makes me understand who said he never showed you you he was that person? Why did you trust him like that? She never showed you she was that in this? Why are you hurt my expectation?
Speaker 2: You didn't know this rapp up.
Speaker 1: But why are you even come in on what he did? Why did you your expectations? My expectations be too hied getting the benefit of the doubt, not every bad ball. Go ahead, No, you have to. I'm saying, like I'm proud of you. Okay, I'm proud of myself too. Tell you to look at people nobody.
Speaker 5: You have to look at them as you don't expect you from from them.
Speaker 1: Correct. That's the version of yes, exactly, I don't expect you from other people. Yeah, And you can't put people in positions who never showed you. They can be in that positions or never showed you that lawyalty. So when they cross you, you got to take responsibility for that too, because I always look at it like you did it. You did, you did, but I let you do it. And that's what that's what that's what been helping me out in angle minute? How do you apply that to like young Blue and your brother then just said it. My brother never showed me that. We never had a for me to stop taking him from the cable guy to a manager. He never showed me he would be loyal to me. We was Ricky and dough boy since birth. I just went with they. Another thing I don't like my anger. MANA told me you got to separate childhood from adulthood. Everybody ain't the same who was on the monkey balls, which the rules don't go the same. No used to go buy ice cream and you won't buy your boy ice cream. It ain't gonna when you get an adult. That changed. When somebody wants what you got, that change, bro. And that's what that's what I learned with with them. And I was so upset with them because we was talking about them paying me my money. So I was quiet. But when I went to jail and came back out. We're going to try. Now you're gonna kick me when I'm down. I was being quiet. You ain't hear nothing from it. Now I'm finna You're finna hit me because I was already doing business with Empire. Empire knew that was my artist, been new. They've been asking me about them. Why you couldn't come get me five million dollar? I'm gonna beat you there. You wanted to cut me all the way.
Speaker 5: Out and that that that that that that, that's the money we're talking for five million.
Speaker 1: I'm sure for ten I'm gonna say owe you though, uh damn there seven okay, okay, seven, But I'm shureing for damages. You're not any they got. They got what you call them blue. They got Empire and paying for they for They like, I'm out, I'm up against the machine. I'm I'm three fifty out of the pocket myself. So basically, bro, you know, we was gonna come to an agreement or whatever. But like when I got in trouble, that's when they you know, they kicked me bro.
Speaker 4: And said they were gonna come to an agreement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Tutor four million Whizzard. They felt like when I got in trouble. You can't afford the turney fish. We're gonna stall him out. Ma'ma hustler. They gotta go to South Carolina and Florida on the car sholes. I do three. I do three shows in one day in South Carolina. Six still pop up more Florence, Orangeburg and then go to Cross to Charlotte. I got staged. People don't understate it. I have the Carolinas on the lock. I have Florida. Florida got nine hundred counties. I have Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, and Texas. I'm talking about. Don't forget Georgia. Parts of Georgia. I ain't talking about Georgia. I got that to Augustum and Gusta Saaday. I mean Savannah, December, Me and sixy red, big old bag like man, I bro I missed the homecoming right now. I didn't done about nine homecoming Like we don't understand these home homecoming They not arguing if the students want to see you, whatever number you saying that it's over with.
Speaker 3: We got more with Boosie when we come back wanting everybody, it's dj n V Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Usually we do Room's head, but Boosty's head. Damn it, Charlamagne.
Speaker 5: Like I saw a picture of you and Webby recently. Yep, me and we we got a show coming up. Uh that's my brother, bro.
Speaker 1: You know, people be trying to make it look like me and web ain't got no smoke, never had. That's my boy. I mean, we've been really focusing on his on his little boy right now. He got his little boy. Uh, I got two that rapping I mean, but wabbe my boy ain't never gonna change.
Speaker 5: Still feel like we're the best duo ever.
Speaker 1: I will argue with Jesus who's saying Weber then raised more people than anybody it was. I mean, it's a hell of a combination, you know what I'm saying. More than I want. I want to get in there, bro, I want to get in there. We just gotta find the time. Bro, y'all should do a podcast together.
Speaker 5: Webby might be funnier than I ain't gonna like we didn't get we together.
Speaker 1: I laugh at Webb.
Speaker 14: This dude says something like, can you imagine the headlines will come out of a boosy Webby podcast?
Speaker 1: I would be amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, classic interviews.
Speaker 1: Charlotte man.
Speaker 5: Boy, y'all got.
Speaker 1: At the one webbing on what time said Webby Man, what you think about Obama?
Speaker 15: Said?
Speaker 10: Webb said, I don't think nobody can. I said, God damn, that's the real answer, though, say what you want? You see to do a podcast? I think so Webby your booty podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody want me to do it?
Speaker 5: Podcast?
Speaker 1: Bro? I mean you think I'm gonna argue with everybody who I come on my podcast because nobody feel us. I don't want to be the man who don't agree with nobody.
Speaker 5: I don't want you to have guests. If you and Webb had a podcast, y'all just talk about current the current events.
Speaker 1: Please give us that answer.
Speaker 5: Let answer letters.
Speaker 14: From fans, calls, jail man, remebody used to do the Love Lockdown.
Speaker 1: Give us already? We do some real money?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well been say Sam, Sam, Wake up Sam? Hey, charlotmade the gate get the game out of the back, saying you give us some mere just for the park. I would don Bro, I gotta give me. I'm not I hate that kind of money in it. Well I don't want it. Yeah, I can make a half a million with Blad every year man.
Speaker 4: Damn s luthor Blad Glad was up here.
Speaker 3: Blad was talking about your episode where you showed your house right the talked about all the acres that you bought and how you were trying to set your house up and things like that.
Speaker 4: So break that down because obviously that is only for you.
Speaker 3: You can't sell it because you're creating apartments and condos and buildings on top of buildings behind buildings and blocks and streets.
Speaker 4: What was the mindset for that?
Speaker 1: I built my first estate. I started building in seventeen and I finished it in like nineteens. That's on. I got like eight acres right now, but that was first started on forty four acres. And I build my home. I build my state. That one got football field, all kind of zip line, a kind of crazy. I know you got like girls in and out of there, but like, are you gonna like no no bision and out of my house?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna marry somebody? Because who are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: All know, you hold a lot of holes in it.
Speaker 14: You do have holes in yours because one of my party, my pool party, But that's not for holes.
Speaker 1: Just to come in, you know. Yes, I do. I know I saw that chair, but it's not I don't have holes like d.
Speaker 5: Try to paint boosy like that.
Speaker 1: Nor lord Lord, I don't have holes holes that going.
Speaker 2: I'm not in like like running through your spot. That's not what I mean.
Speaker 14: Okay, I mean like the women that you're dating, like seriously dating, where they're with you, right, they're there, But it is Boosie going to be married and locked down one day where a woman can I will say no.
Speaker 1: I won't say no. I mean at one time I would say I'm not marrying nobody, you know, because I was scared the woman gonna.
Speaker 5: Take my money.
Speaker 1: Can't prenup stuff that right? I mean, and not really. I mean they I was reading on it because they got you cheat that's your ads. Oh well they can they can challenge that. You know, you don't cheat, I know, but sometimes you know that's why you got to get somebody who who are when? When when you feeling down or whatever and you want something to cheat?
Speaker 4: Would you So if Claude Bailey said let's settle down, You're gonna settle down.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be at the top of them houses looking over the estates. Somebody come here and fan him. She's just my celebrity crush. Everybody. Everybody in the world has a celebrity crush. Said somebody you'd be like hers is Michael B. Jordan. I don't give a damn.
Speaker 16: Me.
Speaker 1: I don't give a dam I don't get there's two whole different ball parks. You know what I'm saying. You can go play over there with this ballpark. I mean, this ballpark will stay open. I mean, I mean, I don't. I don't, but everybody, everybody, A lot of people don't like to admit it, but everybody got somebody who you be like. You probably know you can't get them and everything, but you be like if you're trying. You know, I break the rood. Last time you say, you say break before you came in. I did, Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: If you did this to watch you want to bring that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 20: I did. I did.
Speaker 5: After you do it, do you hear white me down in your head?
Speaker 15: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, I liked I liked the uh in prison. That's when I you know, that's when I kind of was a golf machine. Uh. A guard never ran to the man on me like and I respect every guard who did that because I needed at that time. You know, they gave me eye contact. They let me get off.
Speaker 4: The female guards. Yes, yeah, you said the guard. The we don't know what you man.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, nah, like the female guys, they'll they'll let me get off. I respect every woman who did that. Then I used to go on the phone with who I was talking to. Wharton came say a Boosy, stop it, boy, stop it. They're talking about the phone. Lady said she can't take it no more because they take They told already it don't matter. They say, Boosy, you stopped it. I wish the girl bro, they said, they came down there. I thought I was finna get locked up, big old white boy coming down that boy, stop it.
Speaker 5: I forget you. Then an goola boy bush a black person.
Speaker 1: I've been there three years on death Rod, damn you blessed three years. I feel like you could do a movie just on prison. I feel like, Boosy, you could do a whole movie prison, don't I don't know. I mean, hey, you say Gola and Gola was negative. Everybody usually negative.
Speaker 20: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a lot of negativity, even death roll. You know, everybody finna die you know it's negative. You know, Boots, they got you back on the TV. You have him, you have him on the TV. It's different when when I did a couple of weeks in the fair, because everybody it's more motivation. Bro, Man, when I walked down on it riding, how about you saw the cocaine in the shower and ain't I didn't know about it? I say, all y'all looking at my pictures for three days, ain't nobody telling me about the cocaine? And when I saw that, Bro, I was like, I won't go home.
Speaker 5: I watched that. I show people that video at least twice a year in my life.
Speaker 1: Riding backwards, I say, man, Bro, I say, bruh, my bad.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: And I walked out that on shambles, I say reverse Coyle girl, I say, man, this is this is sick. But see when I first saw the video. The thing that always gets me is you said after you saw it, you said you got on the phone. You said you call your mamas said come get me. I say, mom my, man, can I make you call your Can I get a bond? I want a bond. I want a bond. I wanted to get out there that ain't no place for no man. Cocaine in the shower, reverse cowgirl. I don't want to talk about It's enough.
Speaker 4: All right, well, booty, the movie is out. No honor, loyalty alone.
Speaker 14: Happy Birthday, Happy birthday you scorpio, twenty second scorpio.
Speaker 1: I'm on the scorpio. Scorpio? Are you a scorpio? It depends on the day. From the person. It depends on the day and the person. You look freaking you look pretty free, Booty. You got a little lips. See the ones with them little lips? Y'alling I ever said that them little lips. Freaky them lips, You got small lips. They freaking you got more jaws than lipt.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, all right, no man want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I might have a tree.
Speaker 4: It's boosting badass ladies and gentlemen. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Your morning's will never be the same. Damn that he hogged.
Speaker 5: It's turned for donkey of to day.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 6: No more.
Speaker 5: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these things.
Speaker 1: Called donkey of the day. And it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damned Charlamagne who got the donkey of the day today.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's hilarious.
Speaker 10: Donkey today goes to a man with seven kids and seven baby mamas.
Speaker 1: Now, I try not to pay attention to these people. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I see these people telling these outlander stories on YouTube and TikTok, because nowadays folks is saying and doing anything to get some attention.
Speaker 5: And being that we live in a world where nobody cares about the truth.
Speaker 1: If the lie is more entertaining, folks just be getting online telling these outland they just stories, just to get some clicks and subscribers. Now, I don't know if this story is real, but the idea is.
Speaker 10: And that's what I like to discuss and critique the idea, Okay, the idea that digital dar heads like this young man put on the FBI's Internet. Now, as I told you, this man got seven kids and seven baby mamas, but he don't take care of none of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, not a one. Why because he.
Speaker 10: Said he told those young ladies from the beginning that he don't want them. Now, let's go to the FBI's main source for exhibit a's YouTube to hear this young man speak.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 21: For the past few days, I've been going live telling my stories, speaking my truth, and a lot of women having an issue calling me a dead beat because I tell them I was being irresponsible yet not wearing protection. But I always tell these women that I got pregnant, that I do not want to be a father to these children, and I offer to pay for the abortion. Majority of times they'll either take the abortion or they'll take a plan beat. But only these seven have kept these children. But the crazy thing about it is they want me to be responsible for some children. I told them I did not want so for some years now, some of them been trying to get in contact with me. Access denied because I don't really know why you're trying to get in contact with me.
Speaker 17: I done told you I did not want them kids.
Speaker 21: We both was irresponsible about the decisions we made that night.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I could have pulled out, but I didn't, and I ain't care.
Speaker 21: To pull out because I'm not the one They're gonna have to carry a baby for nine months.
Speaker 17: It's the woman. In my opinion, women should be more careful on who they sleep with.
Speaker 5: Brue of Portia, you just said earlier that women need to watch you they sleep with.
Speaker 2: I mean, damn, how savage this man is.
Speaker 12: I mean, okay, let's just let's be real. He's not the first man to tell somebody to take a plan B. He not the first man to say.
Speaker 2: He don't want a child.
Speaker 12: So at the end of the day, that's why we got child support. You still got to pay for this child. He need to be telling this story in jail, right around the lunch table. Jesus, yes he does, because just because you decide to say you don't want to pay for the child, on mean that you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have to.
Speaker 10: I feel that proper pompoon management is essential for a healthier life. I feel this man is out here passing along sexually transmitted demons, okay, to whoever wants them.
Speaker 1: And yes, this man is a demon.
Speaker 10: And they should change that purple smiling face of Moji with horns to his face because this.
Speaker 1: Is true demon time.
Speaker 10: And I really wish this young man would have made this video after Baby Mama number one, because if he would have made this video after Baby Mama number one, then he would have never gotten the seven baby Mamas. And if he did, then every single one of them deserved the baby father they got because when the dadbeat tells you.
Speaker 1: Who they are, believe him. And it does amaze me that this young man is putting the responsibility not to get pregnant solely on the woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't hear more of this guy.
Speaker 17: Another thing is these just jump offs.
Speaker 21: He's a type of woman that I ain't even had to do nothing for the bad minimum, but they get me access to their body.
Speaker 17: I don't think I want to be a father to a child for one of them. I don't even have no.
Speaker 21: Type of love for these women. How do they expect me to love these children? I can offer to a pay for abortion, but at what point can I force a woman to go get an abortion. I cannot a woman say my body, my choice, but I say, it's my life, my choice.
Speaker 5: Before you trying to black man, this black.
Speaker 17: Man that I don't give.
Speaker 12: I was gonna say, she said her body, her baby, because that's how he feels he's done.
Speaker 1: I wish you could have saw your face when he said, these girls give me their body for the bad minimum?
Speaker 16: Like what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 12: This guy's disgusting? Like one thing I can say about Nick Cannon, This man happens.
Speaker 1: We are acceptect.
Speaker 12: We got to bring him up dog like y'all didn't think this word was his name at first. Anyway, at least he take care of his kids. He actually wants to populate. I don't know if this man went to the school, does he know what biology is? When you put the vagina and the penis together, they could make a baby.
Speaker 1: That's how it works. You know what I wish.
Speaker 10: I wish that along with these babies that he didn't want, he would have got an STD he didn't want.
Speaker 1: You know, that is very true, But I feel like if he was getting multiple le STDs, he wouldn't be moving like this.
Speaker 10: And if the think brothers and sisters don't understand when y'all out here, you know, raw dog and randoms okay, doing the DNA dance with any and everybody, you're absolutely increasing your chances of catching ghanasiph of her pages.
Speaker 1: Okay, ghaniscept for her page is what irresponsible brothers should get. And I wish it was one way, Ghana herp age okay, because you know, I don't want I don't want the woman to get it. Because there's one thing. If he was telling these women his intentions before he slept with them. But he's not.
Speaker 5: He's telling them.
Speaker 10: After the fact, after they have been manipulated to sleep with him. I don't respect it because you're not giving these women, he said.
Speaker 1: That's what he's happening to the fact that, Oh he didn't know.
Speaker 2: I thought he said.
Speaker 12: No, he said, listen, I'm gonna have sex with you, and if you get pregnant, I don't want it.
Speaker 5: I thought he said after they have big I would respect it if he did it before.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying that.
Speaker 2: No, he actually said he'd tell you after you need to take a plan B.
Speaker 1: Oh after he doesn't. But either way, he doesn't manipulate.
Speaker 2: When you feel that drip. When you feel that drip, you know what's gonna go.
Speaker 1: Down to take a plan B. This man with seven baby seven baby mamas and seven kids the biggest. He are the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Morning, everybody, it's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Now if he's just joining us, we're talking to women this morning, asking women how do they shoot this shot?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 4: This conversation comes from the breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: One.
Speaker 3: There was a video that was went virally up a day about this woman. She was in the gym trying to shoot his shot with a guy in the gym and the guy paid in no mind. The other was Suki Hannah and Cameron, where Cameron felt like Suki Hannah was kind of throwing him subliminals.
Speaker 4: Let's hear it.
Speaker 20: I ain't know if it was trying to be subliminal with me. And you know what I'm saying, something sending in driving you mother? If I get if I put my blue tooth for it. I guess I was playing too much knaves and and all that to dang. So then this song comes on, she says, I mean the ass I mean ask. Then we switched. Now his ass that's not saying but you're trying to tell me. Let me tell you something about me real quick. I let you get in the gouch. That's as far as you go, and I say, the goose that's under the don't touch my ass y.
Speaker 1: I don't turn me on.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 5: Listen now, have I got my ass four force?
Speaker 20: When I was a teenager and listen, I ask, my nights wasn't up and I was now on my knees.
Speaker 3: And then when I came to work this morning, I was talking into the Birthday Girls from Sima and we were talking about how she shoots a shot and simple you jump to.
Speaker 1: The mic sim big.
Speaker 5: I call it sim single, sim single, sim single.
Speaker 4: So so sim How do you shoot your shot when it comes to a gentleman?
Speaker 1: I mean, I just give eye contact three times.
Speaker 5: You have glasses on, some big, big prescription glasses.
Speaker 1: Into my eyes. It look like sexy.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 1: And then when I go out and I put on makeup and stuff, I don't have my glasses on. You can't even see. You just quin the man.
Speaker 5: You just squinting at the man the man, like, is what is going on here?
Speaker 19: You make eye contact three times, because if you make eye contact once with somebody, that might just be an accident. Then if you look away, like if you're not interested in someone and you make eye contact once, you're gonna make sure you never lock eyes again, because that's just awkward.
Speaker 2: You do twice or three times, that means come over here.
Speaker 1: You know the problem with you women? This and this is coming from you wish.
Speaker 5: First of all, black men don't cheat, GEEZI says, real don't cheat.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is.
Speaker 5: Black men don't whatever it is. We don't cheat, y'all.
Speaker 1: Even taking the consideration that woman in the gym, what if that man was married, what if that man was in a relationship. That's why I got no business looking at you making squinty eyes or googly eyes or whatever the hell it is you're doing. He's not. He's ignoring you, correc because he might be in a relationship. Did anybody ever think of that? Did that ever cross any of these women's minds? Or he might be gay, or he might be gay.
Speaker 16: The sense of entitlement that women have is rat you say the me that's not entitledment contact a married man, sim but it's not lusty. It's just eye contact.
Speaker 19: If you're available, you can come over here. If you're married, and you mind your business. You made a great choice. Okay, So what I feel like that's the most rings and stuff first before you start just looking at the man.
Speaker 1: And if he's on the other side of it, right, you can't see that, she can't see anything you see, I'll thick her glasses off.
Speaker 10: And also I'll tell you another thing. The truth to the matter is, and y'all don't want to talk about diseasy. The me Too movement ruined a lot of that, what you mean, because we live in a world where no men are going to shoot their shot anymore because they don't want anything to be misconstrued. Nobody wants accused of sexual harassment. Nobody wants to be accused of making a woman feel uncomfortable. So if you are in a setting like the gym, if you are interested in the dude, maybe you should make the first move, ladies, and keep it simple.
Speaker 5: Walk up to a.
Speaker 1: Person you know, ask them if they're in a relationship, ask them if they're available.
Speaker 5: If they are, give them your number.
Speaker 1: Are y'all exchange numbers? Don't leave it up to the man, because nowadays man men is taking extra precautions.
Speaker 4: That's right. Well, you know you're having a shit date tonight for your birthday?
Speaker 3: To what you should do if you see a gentleman out there, Mercedes is coming to So y'are both single, se ye'll.
Speaker 1: Both can do this together. I'm gonna let Mercedes get chose, but I'm gonna just Merced is my sister.
Speaker 3: If you see somebody out there that that y'all like, y'all should, you should approach him and say hello, how you doing?
Speaker 5: Mercedes gonna stand before you because she's six foot nine.
Speaker 4: You know that's my toe.
Speaker 1: NB.
Speaker 19: I said, Mercedes is gonna stand out. So she's gonna get to men tonight for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 4: Hello? She does not wear size eleven?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Good morning? How are you hey, Jessica? Good morning?
Speaker 13: So let me just set right in so way how I shoot my shot with dudes? Person from a side notes, girls do way too much like a lot of dudes don't be having self awareness. So I just go straight for it. So I had keys, I go up to do that our financial hat, and you know, I like, I'm picking up the keys and I'm asking him, asking him, so are you your ques? And he looks at me and say, no, do I not my keys? And I'm like, okay, perfect, Now I have a reason to speak to you. Then he smiles, and then I come from her smiles and you're.
Speaker 6: Going from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, akay.
Speaker 4: So you walk up to a man and you kick a little joke.
Speaker 10: This is her making the first move. This is what I think women should do in twenty twenty three. Women should make the first move.
Speaker 4: All right, well, let me let me go to another line. Let's say, uh collect, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: I think it's Collect? Collect.
Speaker 11: My name is Collect.
Speaker 4: Okay, Collect. How do you shoot your shot with a do Well?
Speaker 11: I don't shoot my shot with dudes. I date women.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Okay, okay, Well WNBA exists too, man, you shoot your shot.
Speaker 11: It's really not shooting my shot per se. Because I'm a I need an deep emotional connection and it's got to be intellectual. And most women are in the in the head anyway.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 11: It's for the men, it's in the penis.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: So usually huh so what do you do it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 11: Usually it's just getting to know them. And usually they're ready a lot soon before I am. But I just you know, and sometimes it just comes over me and I look at the person. I'm like, okay, I'm in love with you now, I'm in love with you now after knowing them for a long period of.
Speaker 5: Time, I am about to say that's toxic.
Speaker 8: Is hell?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 11: No, what I'm saying is you want to have the relationship first, but I need a deep emotional connection. So after having a wrong relationship with them platonics, I'll also look at them and say Okay, I'm in love with you.
Speaker 10: Now we understand everything you say in queen, But I'm talking about before we get to that. Yeah, you got to know what's the what's the first initials?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 4: Collect you can start. You can use the word study.
Speaker 1: No, you can say collect you.
Speaker 11: No, I don't know. I don't male identify. I I have a very masculine presentation and I have always had that as a.
Speaker 5: Child to get in all this. I just want to know, how do you shoot your shot? Man?
Speaker 4: She says, she comes on masculine, She says, she comes off as a mask.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me try to explain this. When you first meet a person, correct, you're in the club, Yes, how do you.
Speaker 11: Usually it's going to be a physical attraction at first? And you know I usually shoot my shot with humor because I don't love humor.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't talk to you. You take me, You take it too much times.
Speaker 13: Right, I'm saying I don't talk to dude, right, Collect?
Speaker 1: Are you single at the moment yet? All right?
Speaker 4: Thank you mama? No, I mean because it's you.
Speaker 3: Just ask her how you shoot the shot, and she's gonna tell you thirteen thousand things to do, but nothing to shoot a shot, but.
Speaker 1: She probably got add she sounded like that little boy you showed me on that with that me and yesterday the little boy all he asked was what he wanted, Nana, the chocolate.
Speaker 5: He just start talking about all.
Speaker 1: Kinds of stuff. That's what she sounded like to me.
Speaker 3: Just all right, Well eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five on. We're just asking women, how do you shoot your shot? Let's discuss this. The breakfast Clogo money Morning. Everybody is eej n V Charlamagne the God we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Nephew just joining us. We're asking women how do they shoot this shot?
Speaker 3: This conversation comes from a viral video I seen on social media yesterday. A woman was in the gym trying to shoot a shot with a guy she was working out with, and he paid her no mind. And then Sukiana, she said this when she was in the car with Cameron, and Cameron kind of feels like it was a subliminal.
Speaker 20: Ain't know she was trying to be subliminal with me. And you know what I'm saying, something sending in a driving mom if I get if I put my blue tooth for it, I guess I.
Speaker 1: Was playing too much nas and and all that too. Yeah, So then this song comes on, she says, I mean, I mean there we switch.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one women, how do.
Speaker 4: You shoot your shot? We got Sajada on that is that? Is that your name? Sajata? Yes, Najata? How do you shoot your shot? Mama?
Speaker 13: So I don't shoot my shote. I'm a you know girls girl, and I feel that the guy shoot their shot because I don't chase. I'm catch you?
Speaker 4: What doesn't chase?
Speaker 1: She's to catch? Yeah, But you know, a lot of men don't feel comfortable, you know, making the first move nowadays, because you know, we live in this world, you know where where, you know.
Speaker 10: Especially with the me too movement and things of that nature. Like you know, nobody wants to be accused of sexual harassment. Nobody wants to be accused of making a woman feel uncomfortable. So a lot of guys are just minding their business.
Speaker 13: No, I mean, you know, it's nothing wrong with approaching the female, just having a conversation with your name, how's your day going, And she talks.
Speaker 6: And she's open to letting you shoot your shot.
Speaker 3: It's not going so so jatta. Say you see a gentleman somewhere wherever you go. Let's say it's a hookah spot or restaurant. Let's say it's a gym. You see a handsome young man, you're attracted to him, and you you want to holler. So you're not gonna You're not gonna holler at all. If he doesn't hoigh at, you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Let him go.
Speaker 13: I might looking his way, but if you don't catch the eye, then you just missed his shot.
Speaker 4: All right, So you give him an eye?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, all right, well, thank you, no problem.
Speaker 13: And I got one question for y'all. If someone is an upcoming artist, very talented, do you have any advice for them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, keep God first, stay humble, and keep working. Shot. That's all you can do. Like, keep God first, stay humble, keep working.
Speaker 4: Good morning where you call it from?
Speaker 1: From Jersey, Jersey? All right?
Speaker 4: Now, now, how do Jersey with me? Shoot this shot? When it comes to men, what comes to anybody?
Speaker 9: When it comes to me?
Speaker 13: If I see somebody I'm interested in the word, if I'm at all at a black front, I'm gonna send him a shot. And give him a store and give him a look.
Speaker 4: So you gonna sen him liquor?
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, okay, I see I like that. I like any woman making the first move.
Speaker 10: I feel like nowadays women should make the first move because that keeps, you know, everything that keeps, that keeps things not being that keeps things from being misconscrewed. I think I said that right, That keeps situations from being misconscrued from the woman makes the first move.
Speaker 4: Hey, t Hey, good morning tea. Do you shoot your shot? When it comes to men? How do you shoot your shot?
Speaker 7: I just smile, you know, I'm just straightforward, you know, asking with this singular stuff.
Speaker 11: But I'm not going to act like off the first moose, you know, for.
Speaker 13: A couple of days or even maybe a couple of weeks out smile, you know, and then coming.
Speaker 3: To agg So let's say you speak this gentleman in the club. So it might not be a second day. This is gonna be the only time you see this gentleman. How you are you gonna shoot your shot?
Speaker 4: Mama?
Speaker 9: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 9: I'm just asking how you.
Speaker 16: Know?
Speaker 1: That's it? Going straight up, That's it.
Speaker 5: There's no need to complicate any of this.
Speaker 20: I am with you.
Speaker 5: Women, go ahead and make the first move.
Speaker 1: It's not hard.
Speaker 5: Find out if the guys, say go find out if he's.
Speaker 1: Not in a relationship, give them your number, exchange numbers, going about your day. Hello, who's this all right?
Speaker 11: This is Crystal.
Speaker 7: Charlamagne a four.
Speaker 5: Three week out here too. What's happening?
Speaker 4: Are you shooting your shot?
Speaker 1: Crystal?
Speaker 8: I think that the way that I shoot is just like giving a guy a smile, maybe a little wink, you know. I think that should be enough to let him know that you know you're interested and you want to come talk to them, because I was always taught to never look too thirsty for man.
Speaker 5: No, I don't mind the smile and the wink.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: See, this is dope. This is we're getting back the old school ways of doing things.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying. You let the woman make the first move. A nice little smile, a nice little wink. I don't even got a problem with the woman walking up like, yo, let me get your number. You single, you're in a relationship, Okay, let's just change numbers. Yeah, that's my moral. The moral of the story is make the first move. Tell people how you feel. Stop being so scared of rejection, stop feeling so and go through thoughts that aren't even.
Speaker 5: Yours, and stop wasting your damn time.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, when we come back, we got your room and reports it don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Thank you moving everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj NV Charlamagne de Goud. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time for positive note.
Speaker 5: What we got I do, man, I have a positive note. And it's really simple.
Speaker 1: Normalize talking highly about yourself a right, no small talk to self. Okay, normalized talking highly about yourself. You deserve it. Breakfast Club. Bit, y'all finish or y'all done