Speaker 1: Well, it's time for something funny and Jay, this is about stuff you say to your neighbors under your breath.
Speaker 2: Please explain this has to do well. We see our neighbors all the time. We're not that fond of them, so we speak. But under our breath we're saying little things, little little insulting things like, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 3: You need to come up as.
Speaker 2: Keep one hundred jack, keep keeping it one exact ja.
Speaker 3: Earl, how you doing? How you earl?
Speaker 4: You need some curtains?
Speaker 5: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Franklin's good to see you.
Speaker 6: I hope they boys stay home this time.
Speaker 3: It takes vacation. Let's see us the fifth time.
Speaker 1: Come on, nephew, stuff with.
Speaker 3: Parkins. How are you good? Good?
Speaker 5: If you do something with that damn boat you've been having?
Speaker 7: Don't even work?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: It's Kennedy, Hey, I don't.
Speaker 5: We wail.
Speaker 3: Cross the street? Us Dale, Dale, Kim. How you guys doing to day?
Speaker 4: The two stupid ass kicks, the half witness.
Speaker 6: Yeah, stuff we say.
Speaker 1: To our neighbors under it's gotta be said, come.
Speaker 3: On, Smith's good to see right now.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be pushing my mama ed lawn.
Speaker 3: She got to do something.
Speaker 7: Three peo, Hey, bob, how are you good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 5: You can snap your fan his wife and the swimming naked.
Speaker 3: All the probably.
Speaker 5: Scaring the hell out of my dog.
Speaker 2: One misstands and I going, yeah, how you got folk claws on the block and don't none of them?
Speaker 3: Four cards? Heavy? Yard is a mess.
Speaker 1: Stuff, we say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 3: Come on, will us swet?
Speaker 4: Old boy?
Speaker 3: I see I have a go with the dame.
Speaker 4: Show glady that breathfully he.
Speaker 3: Cut grass? He killed my flowers.
Speaker 5: He's supposed to me and cut my grass.
Speaker 1: Last Wow, that's bad.
Speaker 3: That's dragging right.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey Johnson's it's good to see y'all.
Speaker 3: All right now man, now now we're good. Good right now.
Speaker 5: I know a baby when to eat paper.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I know that baby eat paper.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell me no more.
Speaker 6: I know that baby eats paper.
Speaker 5: Baby, he's smart at all.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta bring him up. No, we good? Stop, he got to make.
Speaker 1: His birthday point stop, We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 7: Tommy, go Leonard, Hey, nice day to day. Good cook wasn't good last night? Damn police? What you said?
Speaker 3: You called them? Stuff?
Speaker 1: We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 4: Herman, how y'all doing? Let her tell me, y'all put y'all mom in the hole, say that.
Speaker 5: In the window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like people don't do that.
Speaker 3: Hey, mister Mitchell, what's going on? Yeah, I'm good. You don't see that dog. You just don't see you don't.
Speaker 1: Neighbor stuff.
Speaker 3: We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 6: Curtis, Hey, Jase, she's going on all right now, ain't the wind the world at that?
Speaker 2: That damn life?
Speaker 3: He ain't chilling that.
Speaker 6: Way too much noise. I don't even know how they touched both they stumps. All right, man, I'm good man.
Speaker 3: Come on, nephew. Stuff. We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 5: Conley, Conley, y'all's looking good, looking real good, and come over with this line. Though, you come over this dam I'm telling you that you know what's damn line is? You know you know what you know my side, you know your damn sign.
Speaker 7: So they probably line means, but it means something.
Speaker 3: You know where that lying man? That's my line?
Speaker 1: All right, I think we have time for two more Jane, and then Steve close it out. Stuff we say to our neighbors, under our breath.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, what's gone. Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 7: I whoo.
Speaker 3: She was good that night. He got into a fun yeah, okay, yeah, come on, Steve closing out stuff.
Speaker 4: We stayed a right read out, Sidney. Hey, it invited me over your little thinks.
Speaker 3: Barbet and everything.
Speaker 4: I know, I know you ran out of room over whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love it. Alright, guys, thank you. That was good.
Speaker 1: You're listening, Harvey Morning Show