Speaker 1: Welcome the Guys We Find the anti slutshaming podcast. I'm Christina Hutchinson. I'm Kuran Fisher and I'm so your people with friends bring us to love you, your warning and your shame.
Speaker 2: Hey you was what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 1: Fuckers? How you doing where you've been? You hydrated? We're a helmet. Please welcome to another episode of Guys We Fucked. It's the antiret slut chaming podcast. I'm Kuran Fisher. I'm Christina Hutchinson. Welcome to the show. Do you want to email us?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You do? It's sorry about last night show at gmail dot com. Today's subject line Halloween date from hell hurt me beyond belief hours before I was going to dump him. Oh don't you hate that? That's interesting that he would even have the power to hurt you if you were going to dump him anyway. I will see h O g fucker greetings Curran, Christina and Mike og Fucker here. Thank you for being the trailblazers that you are. If I hadn't been listening to Guys We Fucked for the duration of my eleven year relationship, I don't think i'd as safe and smart in dating as I am today. Thank you with that, Let's get into the insanity that was Halloween twenty twenty three. My name is Yeah, my name is Monica finds on the podcast Cool. I'm a thirty four year old female living in Colorado with a love for Halloween as deep as Carens. I was incredibly intentional about Halloween this year, buying party tickets and assembling my Dominatrix Barbie costume months in advance. I committed so hard to this costume that I literally dyed my hair black. In April twenty twenty three, I matched with this doctor. We'll call him not Awesome for those in studio. His real name is Okay, cool, we'll tell him not awesome. Oh, I see thirty five year old male. By the end of October, we had been hanging out for a little over six months, seeing each other one to three times a week and explicitly sexually exclusive classic situationship. It's the Friday night of Halloween weekend, October twenty seventh, and I host a house party with all of my friends. The party was barbe pink out, so the idea was to wear pink super simple. People complained when I asked for costumes last year, everyone understood the assignments. Not Awesome shows up super late in jeans and not pink Bart Simpson sweatshirt. Immediately upon arriving, he takes my drink away, saying I was too drunk. Okay, ew, you don't want to be the most fucked up person here. You're way more lit than your guests. After less than an hour at my house, he pulls me aside, tells me he's leaving to go catch up with the boys and he'll come back when all of your guests have left.
Speaker 4: Ew.
Speaker 1: Not Awesome gets back to my house at two thirty three am and butt fucks me. Not my favorite his favorite? Oh boy, is it ever the woman's favorite? I feel like never. When we go to sleep, I see him close out his apps on his phone. Next morning, he butt fucks me again. Okay, this is that's not good. He can't know guys having a great Yeah, you should tell him that, you should tell him that you don't like but fuckkman. I mean hopefully this person is in the past that you all got to tell him. I get up, make us breakfast. We're chilling on the couch. I mean that is your mistake. You're gonna make breakfast for someone who butt fucked you twice and twenty four hours and left your party and didn't show up in costume. I see. The thing is, I was like he was getting kicked out when he showed up, not in pain, absolutely no dress code to get kicked out. And then I'll show up later when none of your friends are here, Go fuck yourself. I mean I would, I would love to do that. I was taking notes on his for that. I'll do that to my boyfriends in the future. Make us breakfast. We're chilling on the couch watching TV, and I watch him close his apps, one of which is tender. This means he's busted a nut in my ass, is laying so poetic, is laying in my bed, dick covered in my juices? Oh boy, and looking at girls while I make him food? Yeah, yeah, exactly, you nailed it. Yeah. I chose to not say anything about this because I had planned to dump him after the Halloween party happening that night. Anyway, why'd you let him get two butt fucks in when you were were thinking about a breakup? Two butt fucks and breakfast? Oh no, no, no, friend. Fast forward to later that Saturday evening ten twenty eight to the party at a hotel a good several miles away from where I live in Colorado. Our tickets were upgraded to VIP. Why is he coming with you? So we have a cross? So we have a cross to access? Oh access? What the fuck is wrong with me? So we have access to an open bar that's in a hotel room suite, main party in lobby. He tells me to make him jealous. I fucking hate this guy. I tell him that I do not want to make him I want him to make me jealous. Oh, he tells me to make him jealous. I tell him that I do not want him to make me jealous. Okay, I flirt with guys and girls alike, not to mention I am so fucked up. Typically my experience is to attend an event with someone I'm seeing, and we both flirt and are charming with others because we know we will go home together and fuck each other. I'm going to stop in at this point and say it's okay. Like normally, it's like I wouldn't like when he said when he took your drink away, but it seems like perhaps you did have your best interests, but fucked you. But maybe when he took your drink away. Yeah. So we're in VIP, not a large hotel room at all, and he's talking to someone. I turn around to chat with a girl, waiting for him to wrap up and reconnect with me. Then I realized, damn, I've been talking to these people for a while. Where is this dude? I turn around and he was nowhere to be found. I circle the suite nowhere. I checked the hall.
Speaker 4: Nope.
Speaker 1: I'm now dropping into absolute panic mode, and I'm scared why a piece of a man is missing. You're fine. I'm asking the bouncers and they're saying, oh, he came by like fifteen minutes ago. I was. I think he was going out for a cigarette. I am so fucked up, so I ditch my drink good walking around with literally only a whip on me, I'm now fully panicking about how I'm going to get home when he has my phone. Oh that's why you okay, Hey, yeah, that's okay, that makes sense. With each passing minute, I'm also just growing the rage towards him for ditching me and leaving me when I was so fucked up. He's not your caretaker though. Also, okay, can you imagine I've had guys like you know? Oh my god. This is an infamous story for my twenty first birthday, when my much older boyfriend got so fucked up on my twenty first birthday that I couldn't get fucked up when that was literally why I feel so vague. Well, he paid for it. I was like, that's why we went to Vegas, and I was so upset about that. At least he paid for it, though. That's good, at least. When I finally see him walking into the VIP suite from the main party, I charge at him from across the room, shoving him with all my MC that's not good, and he fell back into a big planter. I'm screaming, what the fuck is wrong with you? Okay, you gotta go therapy, girl? What the fuck are you doing leaving me when I'm so fucked up? I was looking for you. I mean, that's a lie. You're both you both need therapy. I continue to scream, But fucking shit, I was right there in the same room the whole time. Then my brain clicked and I realized what I had done. I've never laid a hand on anyone before, and it freaked me out. Good it fucking should, so I immediately start apologizing. In retrospect, I'm also acknowledging that I was other people's crazy halloweens. Yes, okay, I love this honesty, love it. There's no way that half the people there didn't see this or hear me screaming at him. I don't love that I'm the one who looked crazy here. You would think this would have been enough for me for him to be on his best behavior the rest of the evening. Really, so we reconnect and all of a sudden, his liquor catches up to him and he's got to sit down. I just want to go dance so bad. The whole point for me of going to a party. He insists that I should go out and have my fun, but I'd be pissed if he ditched me when I was feeling awful, so I stayed seated next to him. Jesus Shortly thereafter two am and they start rallying us out of the suite and we head out hand in hand, with me following behind. When we step into the hotel hallway, he makes a turn, takes a few steps, drops my hand and leans against the wall opposite me, right up on a girl. I stand there in other utter shock and disbelief that this is even happening, let alone right in front of me. So I turn and walked away because I don't watch. I don't want to watch him hitting on a girl right in front of me. There was nowhere to go the direction that I walked, so I turned around, and when I approached them again, she has his phone in her hand, jaw on the floor. I keep walking and I wait out in the lobby. I don't understand how some of you don't care about it anymore can be making you jealous at all, Like he obviously has some power to me. I'm like, you just care about winning? Or he has some power? Like what is going on here? I finally see this woman leave. I'm sorry, but what is wrong with this chick? What is wrong with this chick? What's wrong with him?
Speaker 4: What you? Yes?
Speaker 1: Both of you? This is this is? This is This is dumb bitch personified. Do you like being a dumb bitch? Is going against yourself when we call people, don't don't be a dumb bitch? Or you were being a dumb bitch that means you went against yourself. You went against yourself and a lot like so many times time. So I walk back to the hallway where Not Awesome is standing and screamed at him again, Oh that'll help. What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you really just ask for a girl's number while I was standing next to you? He responds, you were down the hall and were open, but you're here with me, I say, and follow with you know what this is done. I've been over here making you a part of my life and falling in love with you. How and you while falling in love with you while I'm barely a piece of your life. Huh. See, that's that's your bad, girl. Huh, that's your bad. But you were going to break up with him anyway. It seems like you just wanted to get through Halloween because it's important to you, and you didn't want to do it single, which we've all done. But like, be honest about what it is.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 1: His response to me saying I loved him? WHOA, that's a big word. I'm on this guy, suck I do? Yeah me three. We get to the car and he says he's too fucked up to drive me home. And lays down to take a nap. Jesus, I and guys, don't everybody's a fucking alcoholic. We just put down the drink for a fucking second. Jesus. It's like, if you, if you, if you'll drink your problems away, and if you do go out knowing that you're gonna get fucked up, you need to either have a hotel room where you can stay for the night set up for yourself, or a safe ride home. Yeah, like you have to find, assuming you're in an area that doesn't have like uber readily available. We get in the car, he says he's too fucked up to drive me home, lays down to take a nap. I end up in the fetal position in the front seat, sobbing. He sits up and starts yelling excuses at me and trying to gaslight me about how my behavior justified him asking for that girl's number. She doesn't even matter. If she were standing here right in front of the car, I wouldn't even recognize her. Oh great, Wow, you're both top notch not helping yourself. Dude, you were all up on that bartender and ditched me on the couch to go flirt with him. So how is it fair that you're all mad about me getting a girl's number? Followed by a bunch of other hurtful nonsense. He lays back down and I move into an anxiety attack. Now fetal position yourself. Yeah you did. He sits back up and says, call an Uber. We'll split Wait there was Uber available the whole time they and they didn't want to leave their car there. Most people, that's like, that's the problem. They should have Uber there as well, right, Colin, Uber will split it. Let's get you out of here. It's clearly not healthy for you to be around me. I ordered the Uber and on the way home realized I've left my keys, id and some other shit in his car. You gotta drink less, girl, Okay, oh my god, you have to drink less? Oh dear, Thank god. I have a spare key hid so I could get in my house. But this meant I had to see him again. Not Awesome shows up to my house on Sunday ten, twenty nine and doesn't even pull into the driveway. He is conveniently on the phone with his dad, so we can't talk. Honestly good and gives me twenty one dollars cash to cover his part of the uber. I tell him, yeah, I tell him no, literally insulting. At this point, it doesn't matter, and don't give me money. He says, come on, take it. I told you I'd split the ride. Let me be a gentleman here, a gentleman, really, moly, more like a forty percent a gentleman. The uber was forty five dollars. I tipped my mind. Okay, now you're focused on the wrong show. My god, you were focused on absolutely picking ridiculous. You're saying it was insulting, and then you're going down to the dollar that he didn't give you enough money. You are you are contradicting yourself left and right here. You need you need therapy, And look that's not an insult. Everyone fucking needs therapy. You really need it because you know what, deep down, there is a functional person in you. I know that there is. So let's let's get her out. Let's introduce her to the world, or reintroduce her rather. And you know what the kicker was of all this, It was my fucking birthday. Okay, Well you're not gonna forget it. In reflection, I seem to have a pattern of ending up with guys who supposedly adore me but won't make a commitment to me while I fall head over heels for them. Nothing about this guy's behavior said he adored you. No, not a one damn thing. Girl, You are not present when you're in these relationships. As my hair stylist kindly pointed out, do you think you keep dating emotionally unavailable men, absolutely seemingly exclusively? How do you even screen for emotional availability in the first few dates? Well, you're gonna love our next week's episode. You have to be sober and emotionally available yourself and also on the same page with yourself about what you want. You're seeing this guy doesn't matter. You're in a situationship. Then you're saying you love him like you're not you don't be what you are. Yeah, this guy actually, I mean, I'm not saying he's the best guy in the world, but he was that clear. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he told you who he is and what it was from what you're telling us, right, And you're and you're going back and forth wildly about what it was. You're saying it doesn't matter, and you don't love him like there's no clarity. I'm confused knowing that I really do want a relationship. There you go, there's an answer. And my biggest turn on is intimacy. Oh my god. Wow, well you're not acting like it. Oh my god. I'm testing out some new boundaries. No raw dogging me unless one agreements to both stop using dating apps. I hope you're twenty two. Otherwise this email two dude, if you're in your thirties, I would go to therapy for Christmas.
Speaker 4: This is I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: This is one of the funniest that for her her first boundary to be no raw dogs. That's rough. That's roight.
Speaker 4: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Mike, that's all right, it's okay. Yeah you need I hope that the person who wrote this, I hope you're listening. But I really hope you are even going down to how she dressed up for Halloween. Right, you're looking for intimacy and relationship and you're going out as dominatrix Barbie like, and that's not slutshading.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 1: I just think there's like it seems to be a real disconnect. You're paying on a lot you want and who you really are and how you are presenting yourself to people in your life in the world. You're lying to you know, you're lying to yourself and I don't know you had It's your job to find the truth. It's not anybody else's job except yours. Okay, I'm testing out new boundaries. No raw dogging me unless one agreement to both stop using dating apps. It was funny the second even be on your list, dude. And then number one. Number two also, I hope you're you don't say raw dogging to the guys because they're not going to take you seriously if you were actually referred to it as raw dogging. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay. Number two explicit monogamy in all senses of the word. Well, that's good because it seems like that's what you want. Although I would say, don't fucking date until you've been to therapy for a while. Okay. Number three a relationship label. I would say number one should be therapy. Okay, this is more of a therapeutic writing for me. But I hope you got some entertainment out of it. Oh we did the bar is on the floor, ladies. More stories to come, well, I hope no more stories to come because I hope you go to fucking therapy. And also in this email, I feel I feel like you wrote us this email trying to aham a hot mess. Isn't that funny? Well, and also to showcase, I'll look at it like, look at this dirt these dirt bags I date. It's all these guys' problems. When we read that email, you are, it's probably mostly your You are the fucking problem. Yeah, and you have to accept that. Don't feel fucking bad for yourself. Girl, stop it, stop drinking. Stop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said that he dumped her that night. Did I have what happened? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, I don't even know, because I think I didn't. I don't think she got to the part where he like, for men, who the hell knows how that night really went? When when you were that drunk, I'm sure there was some like brown or something happening, like who knows, dude, you got it. You got to chill. You gotta fucking chill. That shit is not cute. It's not cute. It's not ha ha. And if you have friends in your life, they're like haha, crazy, they're bad fucking friends. Do you understand me? They're bad friends? Okay, it's the season of Christmas, and I'm here to tell you that the best gift that you can give yourself is motherfucking therapy and meditating and putting down the goddamn alcohol. Okay, So why I'm so mad at you?
Speaker 4: But I am.
Speaker 1: It was a rather unaware of email. Yeah yeah, but you do you know what I know? I am mad at you because you have a fucking wonderful human being in there that's ready to explore the world and be curious and set goals for herself and do all these beautiful things, and you're just fucking wasting that opportunity. That's why I'm fucking mad at you. But it's because I care. And there's plenty of reasons I'm out at you, because there's plenty of reasons to be mad at men, but that wasn't one of them. That was not. I love being mad at men. But that wasn't that wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't it? Hey speaking to me mad at mncomsys Live. Just kidding. Okay, So, we have a three shows coming up that Karen and I are doing together, which is very exciting. The first one is New Year's Eve. This is the Rundown. Yeahkarin Fisher's more than New Year's Eve. December thirty, first, New York Comedy Club, East Village, six pm. Perfect way, I know, Oh that's early. Yeah, New Year's Eve starts early, and if you don't know that, you're not doing New Year's Eve, right, So you go, you show up, You have a couple of cocktails at New York Comedy Club, East Village. You enjoy the show. It's me, It's Christina Hutchinson, John Campanelli, Justin Silver, Ryan Long, CHLOEA Lebranch. Going to be so fun. This show was so killer last year. If anyone was there, Wow, we tell fucked up jokes to end the year. And then you go on to whatever you're going to do next. Ticket link is up for that on the New York Comedy Club website, on my link tree at Philanthropy Gal on Instagram or on x slash Twitter. It's all there. Then moving on to February, we have some shows in both New York and LA Yes, February first, New York City. It's our first guys. We fucked live at the MasterCard Midnight Theater UH in New York City, So make sure you come to that February first live for that it's a Thursday center by Yes. And then motherfucking Los Angeles we do for Valentine's Day. That's our that's the guys who fuck national holidays Valentine's Day and we want to invite you to come see us co headline the main room at the Comedy Store. It is going to be an evening to remember. Come by yourself, come with a bunch of friends, come with We're doing guys being fucked live that way are we doing. I believe that's what they booked, so I think that's what we have to do. Hell yeah, fucking six So it will be like, see it's guys, we fucked experience kind of show that Oh perfect. I haven't done that since like twenty eighteen out of LA Yeah. Yeah, I got that comedy festival under that tenth. Yeah that was really fun. Yeah, this is a fun fucking show. Guy, Yeah, this will be super super fun.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then me Christina, I have some solo headlining gigs coming up New Brunswick, New Jersey, January fourth through the sixth, the Stress Factory. I'm headlining hasbro Kites, New Jersey at Bananas Februar ninth and tenth, Springfield, Missouri, March twenty second and twenty third. I mean'd be headlining the Blue Room. All ticket links are in my bio, in in uh social, on the social media pages and Patreon. Once once a week I host group zoom Shapy and it's it's fucking great. Okay, I think that girl should come. Uh, but you know, I totally understand. If you don't want to, you could sign up by going to patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson. That link is also in my bio. And then I have a solo podcast called The Voices in Our Heads where I dive into a self help book every episode that I'm really loving and uh, this past week it was the Way We Live Is the Way We Die. I'm pretty sure it was called was Pema Chodron uh and it was a great book. And I also have my friend Ali on and it was really fun. So you can listen to that anywhere you get your podcasts. Wait are you not? Are you not promoting your January live date yet? Or no? The wait? What? Oh fuck? I forgot? There's so many things. I'm so oh gosh, yes, thank you so much for that. Wait what, I fucking totally forgot. I'm suck some soaks for that. Wait what January twentieth, It's a Saturday. I'm so, so, so excited. Daniel Pinchback is an author. He's my co host of Wait What.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Is a show all about things that completely defy what you thought was real in the world. So alien's ghosts, the healing power of psychedelic medicine, all that kind of shit. And on Saturday, January twentieth, we have our premiere show. It's going to be a live show, and I highly encourage if you're in New York City that date get a ticket. The link is not up yet, but it will be up soon, probably after Christmas. We want to do a town hall thing at the end of the show where anybody who has experiences with like a crazy psychedelic experience, or if they have spiritual powers, if they could talk to ghosts, talk to dead people, or if you've been abducted by aliens or you've had experiences with aliens, we want to hear from you because from that too. Yeah, specifically if you've been abducted by aliens. Honestly, me too. There's a lot of people. There's more people these than you would assume that have claimed to have been abducted by aliens. And I got to say, I want to hear your fucking stories. I want to hear them. And so we're doing the live show. I think it's gonna be eight thirty pm. And our special guest is mother fucking John Ronson. Yes, he's sorry, and he has so many stories about like witchy ghost shit, and he's like very giddy and excited to share them, which I cannot wait. It's going to be. It's gonna be one of the best nights ever. So you should come on down. Thank you for that reminder, correct, you got it. And then Washington, d C. I'm headlining the DC COMEDYLF February twenty nine through March. Second. You guys have known about that for a while, and I know it's hard, you know, well in twenty twenty three to buy tickets for twenty twenty four, but I would say time is now. I haven't checked on tickets sales. Who knows, maybe they're great. I have no idea, but buy tickets for that. The link is up in the link tree at Philanthropy Gal and also on Instagram and on x slash, Twitter and threads and wherever you have access to me too much perhaps, and then there again, I'll I have a limited amount of tour dates coming up in twenty twenty four, but I will be going to other places other than LA and obviously check out a gash Slasher comedy at the Comedy Store in La to Dates will be forthcoming for that. And if you want to hear me on my solo podcast about news, social issues, that kind of thing. We talk a lot about domestic violence, animal welfare, but we're it's you know, it's fine. It's not too serious, like we're talking about serious things. It's a little more serious than guys we fucked, but it's still you know, I'm still talking about it with a comedian's voice, so I feel like it's accessible to anyone. We're not trying to do highbrow collegiate collegiate work here. It's not academia. So check out Without a Country. It comes out on YouTube every Wednesday night. I do recommend watching the video version, but of course we have all audio versions too on Luminary and Apple and Spotify and wherever you listen to podcasts, and I highly recommend us starting to think about the twenty twenty four presidential election now and looking into who's going to be running the issues that matter to you, because that'll be around before you know it. You don't vote, you can't complain. Mm hmm, guys are guests. Yeah, he's just fantastic. We're so excited. He's a stand up comedian, very mother funny, motherfucker, and he has a comedy special that's available now for you to watch called The Blue Eyed Mexican. It's on YouTube. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Shane Torres, I'm so second the bullshit.
Speaker 6: You've been down this freaking road so many times. Oh exclat the not me. Tell me?
Speaker 5: Is this the definition of infanity?
Speaker 4: I expected to grab thisisms.
Speaker 5: Now I'm check.
Speaker 6: Because I'm broken forever in that. And some rich guy in a private plane is gonna kill me. He's got hair plugs and a coffee ship.
Speaker 5: He's gonna kill me.
Speaker 6: Billionaires our dorcs, I said, y'all are freaking nerds. You got a real bad, bad.
Speaker 1: Need to be cool.
Speaker 6: For training everywhere. Only care about themselves as far as I.
Speaker 4: Can tell, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Justice O the world. You fake your way is gone.
Speaker 5: You move.
Speaker 1: We are here with standing comedian shape for us, so happy to have you on show. We were talking about women showing up and stalking men. Men never do that for well, no, you've got stoked that stuck all the time. Christ They're literally getting arrested for it and.
Speaker 4: All the time. Is not where I thought we were the stalkers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, women stalk out to like you know, like you had a very serious stalker, have you. I've certainly followed people home, just what people, just to make sure what's your life? I like you said that, I certainly followed. I don't know them. I just pick them out on the subway and I go, I don't know where are you going? And then I'll just follow them for like a block and I'm like that was cool.
Speaker 4: And they're like, are you following me? And You're like no, just like your shoes? Who are you?
Speaker 5: I gotta go? What was I took this snapping from the restaurant. We were both in you.
Speaker 1: And your spin where what's the stockiest you've ever gotten?
Speaker 5: Stockiest? Like, yeah, I'm pretty stocky, really I was. It was a joke about my shape, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought you were like, what what are you're weighing in.
Speaker 5: That I have to go to the doctor tomorrow and I am having about that. It's okay, it'll be fine. He's just gonna tell me what's wrong with my body. Yeah, yeah, it's good. The stockiest I've ever.
Speaker 1: Been, yeah, in terms of like obsessive, overall woman.
Speaker 4: Like post like we're talking like grown right or.
Speaker 1: Not if it's interesting.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I've like been stocky. I've definitely been like I was a mopey, little fun.
Speaker 1: Like a woman dumps you when you show up at her work or something that's cool.
Speaker 4: That's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no no, but I mean like guys don't do that stuff, but but then they do.
Speaker 5: Also you'd like I could have done something like no, I have not done that, but I could have done something that creepy and not remember it, you like, because.
Speaker 1: If you're doing it out of love in your head. Yeah, it was like a little like it's a blackout, it's a love black Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's a love for Yeah, it was love. It was love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't see how it's illogical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm sure I did something that made somebody like yeah, but like never endangerable A little. I try to be, but it's it's leaving me more and more every year. So and I'm getting better results because of it.
Speaker 1: So really like on stage, well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but on the stage, I am done being nice. I'm attacking nurses all the time now. It's yeah, it's like most of my act ever since.
Speaker 1: Well that's in twenty twenty three. That's some edgy shit. Yeah, attacking nurses.
Speaker 5: I'm real edgy people Honestly, people act like think like I'm like jazz on nick I'm very I pushed the buttons.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a comic on the show I did recently did a nurse anti nurse bit or like he was making fun of nurses and the tension, I mean you they get tight. It was it was detention. I haven't heard from an audience in a while. No one like truth you are you? Were you speaking about nurses in a derogatory way because of your experience with like your mom's.
Speaker 5: Death or no, Well, yeah, my mom was a nurse and I have a big like nurse tattoo.
Speaker 1: I have even nurse tattoo on my.
Speaker 5: I have a nurse's cap on my arm. Yeah, with her flowers. But you know firsthand, I love nurses, but I think it's funny to go after the thing you care about, like and the thing I do.
Speaker 4: I just say, I come out.
Speaker 5: It's like a long story where I have like five or six punch lines about nurses, but that I open up with this right now and I just go, uh, you guys probably can't tell this by looking at me, but I'm a hero, like a real one, not like a nurse, and and everyone like snaps yeah, like and then I'll be like, are there any nurses here? And they always woo, you know, and I go, yeah, they'll let you know that they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's like very easy, you know, like it's obviously like I'm winking at the camera very heavily at this, but but it is fun to like go after anyone like first respond like kids, we're not like we are heroes, but we're not banging pots and pants almost like.
Speaker 1: You're at a stand comedy show. Like my favorite, my favorite thing that Ryan re says this, Guys, if you're offended by anything, I say, stop and think maybe he's kidding. Yeah, yeah, it's a joke. We're joke writers, you know, even if you're making a point, you're writing jokes about your points.
Speaker 5: So sure, but people, everyone's prepared to be upset these days, so it's kind of yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a real good it's a real good time for comedy.
Speaker 1: I actually think it is because it's always a good time for comedy. It is, And I think it gets better because I like a tense audience because I don't really say anything to piss a lot of people off, but when I do have something, it feels great.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but your act is like it is not like like you know, like you're not going after like you're not offending any but you are, like you have a lot of energy.
Speaker 4: You're like you ge you go out him in a different way.
Speaker 1: That yet I'll talk about like, oh, you know, fucking a blind guy could be fun because if you can't find the clip is seeing eye doggle like just.
Speaker 5: Hid right, that's not like yeah yeah, Like my energy is like a baby who's sleepy. I'm just rubbing my eyes with the back of my hands, the same energy you carry to the bedroom.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I'm an incredible lover.
Speaker 1: Yeah that your next album needs to be called.
Speaker 4: That's pretty good. Good March to Yeah incredible. Yeah, it'll be like pillow cases and she'll be and.
Speaker 1: It's you, but you on the pillows. So it's like we can sleep with Shane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but then like maybe we like like it's like a nude, but we use Madden's cock like we trace it.
Speaker 1: But we are recording now, Shane. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our friend's gonna be so upset that on your popular.
Speaker 5: Podcast he rang and he's doing well and making money. The guy is killing it on all fronts Andy's spin yea and a huge day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's hysterical and he's beloved.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love when guys with huge dicks are sweet. I love that. That's my kink. Yeah, guy with a huge hog who's very humble, using a power for good, spoken like a true hero. And that was our James maddern segment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you an incredible lover?
Speaker 5: And I would say I'm generous and eager to please? Okay, I will say that.
Speaker 4: I will I'm not physically gifted or talented and that.
Speaker 1: But I am hungry.
Speaker 4: I will say I can outwork just about anyone.
Speaker 1: That's what's for dinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you want to put it that way, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: I will never forget the two guys that I dated three who got off on eating a woman out. I'm like, they need more of your kind, We need more of your kind.
Speaker 5: It's fun though, Like I mean, like, I know that's like a troupe that guys don't like de pussy, But is it real like in your experiences that's bad as like or as are men as bad about it as like the pop cliche of it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I haven't found that, but I'm after being with a man who is so got off on eating a woman out. I'm like, why aren't you all like this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all have favorites.
Speaker 5: That's fucking So that's like being like, hey, how come you're not all like Michael Jordan when you play basketball.
Speaker 1: That's true, I know, but my first boyfriend also loved going down on me, and I was like, that was five years so first boyfriend. Yeah, then to be kicked out with the rest of you guys and they're like, I don't know, did you shower? I fucking eat it, asshole. I've seen a lot of guys go to that. Yeah, yeah, into it. I just it is. It is tough, like when you date people you collect favorites, like, oh, do you do this one thing that I'm like, this is great, And then by the time you get to like your twenty fifth partner, you're like, you have.
Speaker 4: All this whole list of like ship that people.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do any of these twenty five.
Speaker 5: Of the twenty five things on your list? What's the least valuable one? Like pillow talker no is.
Speaker 1: Uh believes in ghosts, like that he's open to the well. I assume it's like least valuable to society, but very valuable to me.
Speaker 4: At least valuable to you. On this list, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be on the list if it wasn't valuable, I would say.
Speaker 4: But they have varying degrees of value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Like the cooking, Like when a guy loves to cook and he's good at it, and then he loves to eat a woman out fucking nice. A lot of it's eating various things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like sexually venturess if he can make NYOCHI like little pillows like.
Speaker 1: We've just made sweep the other night.
Speaker 4: That sounds awful.
Speaker 1: Awful Potato men men don't like like the sweet potato gourd pumpkin family. I don't know why, Shane, what's your problem?
Speaker 4: I don't I like pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Potato and pumpkin are very similar.
Speaker 5: I haven't had sweet potato or pumpkin yoki, but I don't like sweet potatoes.
Speaker 4: Okay, they're disgusting.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't like the sweet potato fried craze. I'm glad that's over because regular fries are way better. Got yeah, fully loaded sweet potato at Texas Roadhouse, Shane, and you will be changing your two. But no, I love it. Fully loaded potato. Baked potato is one of my favorite searches on seamless, just to get a huge potato sent to me with all the stuff in it. But I want like cheese, broccoli, sour cream.
Speaker 4: Baked potatoes on seamless. Hell yeah, maybe the loneliest thing.
Speaker 5: I've a fat, my favorite baked I love it.
Speaker 4: During the Irish famine. Like, that's insane.
Speaker 1: One of these things about Wendy's is that they have a baked potato on the menu.
Speaker 5: Ye blasphemous to make square hamburgers and serves baked potatoes potato. It's rock insane.
Speaker 4: This is awful.
Speaker 1: Well, what do you like tea?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pussy, I said that clipping I'm an alley, you want to baked potato. You're your.
Speaker 1: Your generous lover. Yeah, that's really great. You're a heartache of broken. Are you in the like?
Speaker 4: I mean it was like a little over a year ago now, so I'm like, I'm fine, but are you?
Speaker 1: Because you brought it up immediately when I texted.
Speaker 5: You, you said what have you been through in your love life? And I told you the things I went. I wasn't like hiking.
Speaker 1: I got you. I thought we were going to catch you in the midst of the heartache because there's a lot of wisdom that you can gain. Even though it feels, like asked, well, Shane said, and I quote I mentally worse than ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought it was because of the breakup.
Speaker 5: No, I mean it's because I have everything, Like I'm in a very I'm not that bad first of all.
Speaker 1: But like that all you said, well, we don't know what personally, we don't know how.
Speaker 4: I probably.
Speaker 5: I'm in this thing now, Like I mean, we're all in our thirties or forties now, you know, like our group of comics, sure, some people are married and some people have the things that we thought we were going to get or wherever. You know, there's varying degrees of all kinds of life. And I'm like, well, my stuff's like good, but it's not enough.
Speaker 1: So what are the things that are like that you thought you would have by now that that.
Speaker 4: Other property that'd be nice?
Speaker 1: That's a common one, hear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my brother's not being ankle weights while I'm swimming in the ocean, Like I feel like I'm dragging my family across the finish line.
Speaker 4: Sometimes. I don't know if you, Oh.
Speaker 5: My brothers like uh so, Like I love them and they're good guys, but like they're not contributing in a lot of ways. I would like to see them contribute to our overall family and nobody is married.
Speaker 1: Do you have a family where everybody contributes to the family.
Speaker 5: No, but in a way of like we have some since my mother's death and my father's deaths, Like we have some obligations that like we're all tied together on and I'm like, you were going to fix this shit and you haven't fixed it, and now like and now you guys all have like you're in a better position than me because I haven't been pushing for my like these kind of things. Yeah, and I'm like, well, this would help me own a house, you know, like this would help me do these things right and so like and that's fine, Like I'm doing fine. I'm probably gonna buy a house anyway, so like it's yeah, but it's one of those things that like I just would like to level up and have the tangible things as apost and have somebody to share it with that I can actually stay on the fucking side of you know, would you know you date? Like when I was dating this last person, Like I mean, I had order, but like, oh god, like it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 4: Just the thing is that you think.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm sure you guys have tread this grun before, but like the things that you like enjoy about someone turn into things you fucking truly hate about there, like you guys like yeah, like like we were long distance, but we were very serious and like, you know, seeing each other a lot. And then she would be like I liked saying good night to her because she would always got she worked earlier and stuff and like and I'd be like, hey.
Speaker 4: I'm out at work, but I miss you. I adore you. Blah blah, all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And then and then one night, like one night I left her a voice text and she was like, oh, I really love that. I was already asleep, so I just sent her a voice text, you know, and she's like that made my day so much better. And then she was like, well, you keep doing that, and I was like, yeah, sure, you know. And then eventually one night I forgot to do it and she was like, why was Where wasn't my ship Like that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't feel like an obligation, just something that you started organically because you felt it and you meant it. And then and then it just becomes like common. Like it's like I brush, I brush my teeth, I wake up a pee, I listened to my voice not yeah.
Speaker 4: I like things special, things to be special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally agree. I used to be like your ex in that way. And then it was shown to me that like when things just kind of pop up randomly, it's much better. It's just much like we'll have like characters we do and it's like if somebody's like, do this character, like no, I don't feel like it. Don't ask me to do it. You shouldn't want me to do it. I don't feel like it. You do you do?
Speaker 4: Like, do you do a character? Do you do a characters?
Speaker 5: Like when you're apologizing, that would that would send me to baby Margaret wants to apologize for getting to drop off to winch a baby.
Speaker 1: A baby character is gotten. I feel like I just got my lesson shame.
Speaker 4: Oh what what's your character? Give me?
Speaker 1: Your character is Karen, who doesn't do characters.
Speaker 4: We know the truth. She doesn't need any gimmicks.
Speaker 1: My weapon is honesty, it's true.
Speaker 4: What do you want to talk about? What happened last night? It happens.
Speaker 5: It happens to a lot of guys.
Speaker 4: Shut your couple of drinks.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I'll do the character. I'm like, hey, great job dipship and I'll just talk. I'm like, you fucking idiot. And it's like I step into this character. I just fucking annihilate him verbally and he's like that's great. But there was one time where he was like do that. I'm like, no, you can't. And then he's the same way if I'm like, do this character, what's his character? He's got a bunch. He's Irish, so he's very funny. He's very entertaining, but you can't.
Speaker 5: Oh I know him, yes, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll see him to night, I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, I'll see there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But like and he's from the same part of Ireland as my mom Malahide my mom. Oh no no, then he's further north. Yeah, my mom was from Ireland. Yeah yeah, yeah, we buried her over there. Fun trip. Yeah, baby head to bury his mommy.
Speaker 4: Every time he goes to Island and noted Dame.
Speaker 1: But my mommy died. So both your parents you lost.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that's wild. Yeah, it's so interesting. But it's like I don't want to be like it's fine, but you learned how to do things, you know, Like it's pretty interesting to not have.
Speaker 4: My favorite thing about it. I'm trying to find my favorite thing.
Speaker 5: And it is that like if someone says they're disappointed in me, it truly does not work anymore. Like like I can still get in trouble with like the law, but my job is the job. I like, we have all had the same career, so I'm not going to get like in trouble with my boss. Yeah, and I'm not like, you know, unless I like get drunk and hit a busload of nuns or something like I'm not. I like, so there's a freedom, Like I don't want to feel that way, Like I don't want to have to be like a prick, but I think it's like nice to just be like, yeah, I got William. I'm not going to hear my mom's voice ever again, so I'm not not going to need to like feel like I'm so disappointed.
Speaker 1: Did you did you live under the anxiety of potentially disappointing your parents while were alive.
Speaker 5: My mother, not my father, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, like a little bit, I think, but more like I knew she wasn't disappointed, but like she was so worried all the time, so like because of the job and like because you're got yeah yeah, that kind of stuff. But you know, she got used to it. And then like at the end before she died, I had like an established career to.
Speaker 1: Some degree, Yeah, so she was like to worry a little less.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Like yeah, she would try to give me money and I didn't need it. So I think that she was like, Okay, I can go now.
Speaker 1: Like our parents like worry about us pursuing a career in the arts because like there's nothing to worry about it. It's like, Okay, what do you worry about, like that your kid will fail and then we'll have to get another job, like you can access the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like it's.
Speaker 5: Not you know, we're not We're not in a plat system in India where like I can only like I'm only allowed to be like a ditch digger or whatever, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like not like Alaskan fishermen. We're gonna die on the job, you know. I guess you could. But you can die anywhere anywhere. You die in the car driving.
Speaker 5: I would imagine it's many comedians of overdose and cocaine as fishermen have drowned.
Speaker 4: But true. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Think it's like it's also one of these things, like the jobs I am qualified for I will always be able to get.
Speaker 4: Because if I ever have.
Speaker 5: To do them again, there's gonna be somebody who's like in high school doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've painted myself into a real corner, I know. Yeah, it's just good.
Speaker 4: I have to punch my way out the whole time.
Speaker 1: It's unexpected of your parents dying. You don't have to live with the fear of the wrath of their disappointment. That's beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love that they're more downs than ups. But it's working.
Speaker 1: So so your baseline is pretty neutral, like in terms of like mental health.
Speaker 5: Like I'm at this point like do you guys do therapy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I stopped going.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pause. I paused for a year because I overdid it. I was like, I'm good.
Speaker 5: I was like I was like when my mom died, I went to one like right away because I was like, yeah, yeah, I was like I need to do this, and like it didn't uh, it was fine, Like it was just nothing ever turned over, nothing ever for me. And I was like, I'm fucking Sometimes I come here and I just cry to some like old lady.
Speaker 1: That's why I stopped going. At a certain point, I go, I'm not gonna I would am I just gonna sign on here and pay one hundred and fifty bucks to cry?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I gotta go out and like I'm like coming in from like to go to Columbus Circle, to the one who takes my insurance or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that that kind of shit was like bumming me out. And I didn't really mind it at first, but I just didn't like my problems weren't fixing any like, like, I wasn't like I was already identifying my problems and fixing them, Like it just was like trudging it, you know. And it wasn't on her really, but like I was think I was expecting something that was not going to come through. And like, now, so I stopped going and I've been out for a few years, and I probably should go back, but I kind of at this point where like I don't want to have the problems anymore, but if I can't solve them, I want to stop being upset by them, like, you know, Like and I found that therapy was really more or less just kicking the shit out of me with it, like and it was I wasn't getting the results I wanted. And maybe I had a few bad sessions with like because I tried a few different people, I wasn't like I didn't quit, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like, yeah, it's like dating.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I also feel like.
Speaker 1: Upon upon review, I feel like a regular therapist isn't equipped to handle death unless they've had a lot of personal experience with it in the same way like that it's specifically a grief counselor would be equipped to deal with it. When I researched it more, I was like, I probably I ended up getting through it like what I need to get through myself through my own independent research. But I was like, I think a grief counselor probably would have been a lot more helpful than a therapist. Yeah, because especially therapress my age with a live parents.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like I get slissed.
Speaker 5: I get mad when I have friends who are like ten years older, mean that are comments and there I find out their folks are still alive.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why am I getting fucked?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I'm like and then I feel like I shouldn't be complaining about it in my head, so I.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, then you're on the wheel.
Speaker 4: So I definitely should go back to therapy.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that breakup that happened a year ago, that's not You're like cool with it.
Speaker 4: I am. We are not cool, but I am cool with it. Like what happened?
Speaker 1: What went down? Why did it end?
Speaker 4: Okay? Uh? That one time? It was everything was like the problems were things like.
Speaker 5: She would do this a lot, and she is a good person, and I feel like sometimes she still looks.
Speaker 4: At the ship I do.
Speaker 1: I like, what I love when people come on and talk about their axes and they go listen not a can't stand the site or the voice or anything.
Speaker 5: About them, And I don't talk about And yeah, she's terribly needy, and I would try to make her do things.
Speaker 1: But like you try to make her do things, like.
Speaker 5: Like she was like a homebody and like we didn't live in the same place, so I'd be like, you need to get out because I can't.
Speaker 4: My life is yea, that was.
Speaker 1: Just a sound by then you did clarification for your.
Speaker 4: Own like I was like talk like a baby.
Speaker 5: But she would do this thing where like she would fuck up like I did plenty of the wrong ship so fine, yes we will, but like she would do things where she like was in the wrong and we would get over it, right and I'm talking about it like this fucking upset me. I did not like it, you know, And then she would be like, okay, I'm sorry, you know, she would admit that she wasn't the wrong, but then I would have to spend like days sometimes weeks, like consoling her to make her feel better. I can't hate it, and I she like she is a good person, like but like that is that kind of ship that like I was like, you can't do this to me because I feel like I'm doing something wrong because you got upset about something that was you were wrong about.
Speaker 4: Like I like, I can't. This is not gonna work.
Speaker 5: And when we broke up, she fucking she gave me both barrels, like she fucking unloaded on me.
Speaker 1: Did she like like grievances and stuff with Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I know her inner working as well.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, like I do a bit in the new special I'm here promoting the Blue Eyed Mexican on YouTube produced by Repressure. Yeah okay, yeah out now, but it's doing well, but it could do better.
Speaker 4: By the way, when I came here, I was like, it's.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite stand ups. You're definitely checking out. You are so funny.
Speaker 4: Thank you fast.
Speaker 5: I got a doss done, like a digital dossier done by my agency, Like they found like what my digital foot print was, and I was always like I knew like my audience was fairly male, but it was like overly yeah, like overly male is what she was. Heavily male, slightly it's slightly more likely to be college educated than not.
Speaker 4: And it was it was fifty one nine.
Speaker 1: That's interesting the male versus female because I was actually just going to add on to that that, like, you are not this like kind of male comedian in quotes that we see so much of, And I think that you actually have a lot to offer to both men or women in an audience, Like I.
Speaker 4: Think I do, but I think I'm exposed to.
Speaker 1: Like your humor appeals to women and women alike.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like you have an emotion and vulnerability in your act that's lacking from a lot of male comedians act that that would really resonate with a female audience. So that's why we got you on this show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's and thank you for having I do.
Speaker 5: But like when I was coming here to do this, I was like, because I think women like my act like more or less. You know, it's a little more like guy focused in ways, but it's not like unrelatable.
Speaker 4: Women can laugh at both.
Speaker 1: The women can also open themselves up to experiences of men, something that men are not.
Speaker 4: As great as. That's where some of us are working on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, we appreciate that a lot much. If you could do it fast.
Speaker 5: At our next big meeting a thank you actually in the chat for my special and there's a lot of good stuff in there for you go. But I talked about it and especially was like when she broke up with me, she said, ship that was so mean.
Speaker 4: I knew she was thinking about it for a while. I know exactly what I mean.
Speaker 5: That's an inherently female thing, Like.
Speaker 1: We need for that, like to feel like you got them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she was like, I broke up with her, but when.
Speaker 1: She broke up?
Speaker 5: What what like when we I meant to say when we broke up, but like I broke up with her, but she fucking how very feminine eviscerated me, like she called because you're like we were. She's she literally sent me a text like a week before she goes that I she goes, she said, I say this, this is me doing a little bit of the special. But she goes, she goes, she sent me a text and all it said was I sent you an email.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's.
Speaker 5: Exactly what I say, And there's all this stuff in it and uh, and I'm like, I need to take some time to think about this, and she's like, of course, you know, like you need to do that, like that's fair, you know, like that Later a lot she was really good, but then like three days later, I go, hey, we should talk and she was like this sounds bad and I go like, well it is, you know, like yeah, and then she like instantly stopped being sweet and called me switch and just fucking of this. Like so she was going to be sweet if she got the answer she wanted, but she wasn't going to be mature.
Speaker 1: Like that's she got but hurt. Yeah she Wait, the email was the email. The email was before after you broke up with.
Speaker 5: The email was before The email was like kind of like here we are at the yeah, yeah, yeah, this is the bender break.
Speaker 1: We have to both we have to both figure out how we both want to pursue. Yeah, and she just and what she put on the table you said no to.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct girl.
Speaker 1: Women not good at getting rejected.
Speaker 5: No we need Men aren't no one is. I think we don't need againder that men aren't.
Speaker 1: Don't know. I've seen men get rejected in public, and I'm like, if I was that dude, I would fucking punch that chick. But I just have less less experience with it, like romantic rejection. So I think that's why we sometimes act very poorly when it is thrust upon us. It's tough. It's tough.
Speaker 4: But she called and she just fucking what was what was.
Speaker 1: Some of the grievance issues, was like, let's go through the hits.
Speaker 4: You're well, she said, you don't know how to love anyone, and that.
Speaker 5: Feels like I feel sorry for you.
Speaker 4: You don't know how to love.
Speaker 1: I just I went back. But then I was like I went quickly through my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've definitely told someone they don't deserve love before, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel sorry for you that you can't. You should be able to do these things at your age was a phrase that was you. Yeah, she's a bit younger than me, but not she was. This was a year and a half ago. So I was thirty eight and she was twenty nine, so like still twenties, yeah, but and also sheltered. She was a little she just she comes from a little bit of privilege. So uh, but she just fucking blasted and what she.
Speaker 4: Was like, and how can you do this? How can you break up with me like this?
Speaker 5: And I go the only thing I said, and this was thirty minutes of me taking a beating thirty minutes, I said barely anything, just she just kept going and going. I was like, because I knew logically where I knew she would be mad, like when I cause when I made my decision, I knew what she was kind of gonna do. But I was like, she's going to react. She's not a bad person. When I fucking cried over this, I talked to my buddies about it. I was like, this is gonna suck and decision, but it was like, you got to do this. It's like going to be awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're proud of you. Man very rarely do the breaking.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm trying to do a thing that would like just be a man like it just like it doesn't exactly. Yeah, Like I'm just trying to And it takes a while for everyone to learn how to be an adult.
Speaker 1: You don't like it's super manly. Yeah, okay, I want Sorry, I don't want. I don't know, doesn't want to be doesn't want to be that people like.
Speaker 5: You want to be in even though people are in marriages their whole lives because they don't know how to like leave someone, Yeah, and it sucks and they're miserable, and it's like, it's so like me, like I did this, And then the only thing I said the whole.
Speaker 4: Time she was like, how could you break up? What's someone like this?
Speaker 5: Which is, by the way, it's not like I took her to Paris and dumped under the Eiffel Tower, like you know, it was like I tried to think about Yeah, I didn't like Ti Facer slam a drink out of her hand and walk out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 5: I go And then I just screamed like and I don't I'm pretty even killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to make excuses, you screamed it.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 5: On the phone, I was like, if everybody knew how to break up with someone, this wouldn't be so goddamn hard. And she just like was quiet and like a little bit of logic said and she's like I gotta go fuck you.
Speaker 1: Then oh man.
Speaker 4: An hour later, oh no.
Speaker 5: She text me like maybe a novel's worth of like things that don't do right. And then the last thing is the last thing is you can text her call me if you got I'm done. I don't want to hear anything else. And I was like, but if you have something you want to say you can sell. That's like her leaving her flag up for me to like come talk to her.
Speaker 4: Yes, And then I was like, okay, I just wrote okay.
Speaker 1: I wrote okay.
Speaker 4: I wrote okay, I'll talk to you when I'm ready to talk to you. Okay.
Speaker 5: That we have not talked at all. But then the next day she text me, she goes, I hope you're doing okay, And I was like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to try emotionally abusing you.
Speaker 5: I go, I hope you're doing okay too, and she goes, I'm not. And this was like the worst part. She goes, I'm not doing okay. And then I text back, I'm really sorry, but I you know, I'll talk to you when I can talk to.
Speaker 4: You, because like that was like that's her.
Speaker 1: That was her move to like to manipulate you.
Speaker 5: You have to give me to come back because I tried to break up with her once before because and we did go through a good patch after, so it wasn't like a waste of time.
Speaker 4: But uh, I mean it's I guess it's.
Speaker 1: All wasted time to her, Well, yeah, that's the thing. I think women are sold this idea of relationships and then the pair with the rejection thing of like us, we don't get rejected that often, we don't get dump that often. And so all of that together is like the perfect storm of like a woman losing her ship if she doesn't have a sense of self yeah you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and she needs it, like she needs to be like she needed to think that needs well, she needed like me to be her thing, like that's the thing she was concerned like I have that, like that that was her most important thing in her life was me.
Speaker 1: I've seen a comedian boyfriend, which is one of those my boyfriends is standup comedian. Yeah, we see it all the time.
Speaker 4: Though people like Fieri.
Speaker 1: There's a part of me that's like that is that's cool.
Speaker 4: It is it is.
Speaker 1: It's cool to have a boyfriend who's I.
Speaker 5: Do it and it's great to have I love so sad, but like that to me is attractive thing I look for and apart like totally, like I think that's like people having shit going on is like really sexy, like and it doesn't mean like, yes, they don't have to be writing on private jets with jay Z or a more current rappers.
Speaker 1: But like I love when people are like she's only with you because you're successful and rich and doing amazing things.
Speaker 5: It's like yeah, yes, yeah, they have a high standard. Yeah, like they might actually like you too, Like the people will assault you with things like they're only with you because you're like you make money and you're successful and you do cool things like yeah, you're good. Why are you talking to me then, because I'm a sounds like it's the only thing you want to do with me.
Speaker 4: I'm a nice person.
Speaker 1: Too, like that, you know those cave man instincts of like you know men straight men like big breast because you know, deep down and stinctually that tells them that you could feed a baby when you have a baby.
Speaker 4: Or I think we're away from that.
Speaker 1: Totally, but I think a woman having a career is like or a guy or a girl a partner having a lot going on for them. You envision your future of like, yes, that's a fun ass future future future. Yeah, that's the future. I want to be a part of it.
Speaker 5: But that's true, Like I and they don't even really what they have to do is be attempting things and doing But like even if it's not like they're not killing it, Like where they want.
Speaker 4: To be, but.
Speaker 1: I don't, like I'll be. We're there for you if you fail, but you have to make big moves, big, make big attempts. I don't care.
Speaker 5: And a big attempt can be like, yeah, it doesn't have to be like the sexiest professional thing or the sexiest like, but you need to be contributing and really trying to do something that makes you happy in this world because we're I love.
Speaker 1: A niche interest, a niche interest, or like a niche career, and you're like, fuck, there's yeah, there has.
Speaker 4: To be a person like learning something about somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, because when people make big attempts, that to me says they that someone they see greatness or the potential for greatness within themselves, which is extremely important to me. Now it's like, how can I see potential in you when you can't see potential on you? And so many people expect their partner to fucking mind this potential out of them, and it's like, no, I don't support the potential. I'm not going to fucking mine it out of you.
Speaker 5: Though it is also okay when you are seventeen or eighteen to like be like this person is going to make me happy, you're dumb and you still have an idea of like to be like this is not no right, but and yes, and that's the thing. It's like I'm not fucking pulling you all the way across the finish line.
Speaker 4: I just can't do it, you know, Like that's not fun.
Speaker 5: You know, like I will, I will do it if you are trying to do it yourself, right, But that shit's fucking exhausting, man, And like if your career, like you guys are obviously talented, career minded women who have done what Like That's like I don't know why it's hard for men to handle that in a relation truly, because I like, like if what I was dating one of you, and like I got all my own ships, and I'd be like, fucking cool, go do it, like I will do my ship, like yeah, and we'll find a time.
Speaker 1: But you're saying that as a man who has a lot going for himself and is like doing cool ship. So I wonder if that has I wonder if it's the man's insecurity of them not being where they want to be that just makes them a bitter bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or or a woman, yeah, like either side of it, If.
Speaker 1: You were dating another comedian and like she had like been in the game less long than you and then gets a Netflix special and then you don't have a Netflix special, Like how are you feeling about she?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, like, as long as they're not funnier than me, I'll be fine, Like they can be more successful.
Speaker 1: But so okay, so you well, like I don't know if there is anyone.
Speaker 5: Okay, Todd Barry, Yeah, yeah, I'm definitely moving in that direction.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, of course I would. I really would.
Speaker 5: I think I mean that would be and that I'm not that would be an adjustment, Like if somebody was a funnier person than me and a more successful person in the same field as me. I'm not saying that wouldn't come with its own challenges, but I think it's doable. I think I'm a sensible enough person to figure it out if I love them that much. But if not, we're probably going to break up. But it's not going to be like, it doesn't mean it's a failure completely as a relationship.
Speaker 1: I know, I feel like we got we got a little cheated by this idea that a relationship not working is a failure it's like, but all of them don't work. Yeah, none of them work, and then one does and then you die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's okay, you should put that on like an anniversary card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 5: But I think it's like they're like I look at like a lot of relationships I've had as successes, like I.
Speaker 1: Learned a lot, which is the success learning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 5: And like most of my ex is still most of my serious ones, A few of them I still talk to, and then like one or two, I know, I'm fine, I just don't talk to them. Yeah, and then this one is probably the only one that will never like talk to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, being but hurt is Yeah, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like wonder if I'll see or something.
Speaker 1: I think she'll talk to you when she's older. Yeah, I think twenty nine is young.
Speaker 5: Still, Well she did also, Uh so I found out later I went to New Orleans and she was texting my like my buddy there like pretty quickly after.
Speaker 1: And he met nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he chopped it off like I don't know how quickly I.
Speaker 1: Hurt your feelings, Shange exactly. Yeah, she's I'm not saying she's great. I'm saying I think she'll reach out when she matures a little bit. But I'm like that move is like, that's a three year relationship off of petty because my boyfriend cheated on him. I'm like, I'm going to date one of your bandmates and I just introduced myself on my Space and we dated for three years. He was actually very lovely. That's Petty one.
Speaker 4: That guy.
Speaker 1: Oh he's lovely. He lived in California as a musician. This was ages ago. But I'm like, he's a great guy. It happened to be a great guy. But Petty is I can fall in love with somebody. If the jets behind me is Petty, it's fucked up. I know it's not I'm not proud. I know I'm not proud of it. But women, you know we're not gonna take you down, but we will emotionally take you down. Shane, if you piss us off enough, I definitely have hit hit up friends of access just to just to piss them off for sure. Yeah, when the guy when that's an advantage.
Speaker 4: You guys, ladies have over like y guys.
Speaker 1: Yes everyone, woman, No, that's not true. After I broke up with an Ax. There was a lot of a couple of comedian female comedians who didn't like me try to fuck my accent and hit him up immediately.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: What the point I'm trying to make is like, if I'm dating you and then uh uh.
Speaker 1: You do something shitty's break up with you?
Speaker 4: Yes, like because I like.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like you're you're the like the you think there's a sisterhood or what.
Speaker 1: I don't have a round tell each other ship?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're you're or whatever.
Speaker 1: I can see why you're having trouble with the women's stats. Yes, you know, we have our period. Every time we get mad, every time a man pisses us off, we start bleeding. Yeah, it's all you do it on command?
Speaker 5: Really Yeah, well I can't wait and then I pissed off, Like three or three ladies had their period on the subway.
Speaker 4: Here him with my backpack when I walked up.
Speaker 1: No, have you ever done anything petty like that? Like has a grid has a woman ever hurt? Like, what's the shittiest thing we've ever hurt? Has a woman ever done it? Like, what's the shittiest thing a woman's onto you. Like men are capable of some ship man, so are women. I'm just wondering.
Speaker 5: I don't know what like the ship. I don't know how much score I keep with that stuff. I mean, I definitely have memories of it, but like I'm sure, like I don't like one.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: One time after my dad died, I went I had dated this woman like right after, which was like, I put my grief in the relationship and that's on me.
Speaker 4: Uh. And this is one of the women I'm still actually friends with.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: She does my website does a good job. Check it out. You go get the link to the special there.
Speaker 1: Blue Eye Mexican. It's Wee Bird Krasher on YouTube.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I just want to make sure we're getting this in. I need this time.
Speaker 1: We do a huge plug at the end door. Oh yeah, I don't know you've done the show, and we'll do.
Speaker 4: But it was like three years ago but we broke up.
Speaker 5: I had this thing, this like event that was like my thing in Portland when I still lived there, that she had nothing to do with. And it was like five days later and she just showed up to the event because she was part of like and it wasn't like the meanest thing, but it's like I was like, this is fucking inconsiderate, like like you don't need to be here. Yeah, there's nothing like I'm not excluding you from anything in our community, like this is just.
Speaker 1: Here for a little bunch of dicks on your face.
Speaker 5: But it was also you know, like also like I think I that being said, I did not handle that breakup well for like a while.
Speaker 4: So really, yeah, I wasn't like yelling at her.
Speaker 5: I wasn't a psycho or anything, but I was just like sad because I was like drunk and like hadn't really put my dad's.
Speaker 4: Death to bed.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and you know like I kind of like, I don't I say, took it out on her, but I didn't make it easy on her to be around me and my friends and she was part of the community.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that happens.
Speaker 4: That was like thirteen years ago, so yeah.
Speaker 1: You react how you react.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was like.
Speaker 5: Not to make excuses for it, Like I apologize immensely for it, but like that's kind of the ship.
Speaker 4: Like penny moves are just shit.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, sometimes they feel good though, but yeah, yeah, like when someone screws you over.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, it's like I wish I sometimes I just want to yell things at people that are upsetting me and call them every word I'm not allowed to say, because I feel like that'll be the only thing that makes me feel better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and then it makes feel worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the release feels good.
Speaker 1: It's like, where do you put those feelings? What do you can just go jerk off? It's not going to go Sometimes you're in line, you know you can't do that.
Speaker 4: I guess I have to go jog like the worse. Yeah, So are you dating? I don't know what I'm doing anymore with these people?
Speaker 1: Are you on apps?
Speaker 4: No? I don't like. They're not favorable, Yeah they're not.
Speaker 1: They're weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Like when you're in comic, I feel like just yeah, it doesn't comic just meetings an audience member is much easier.
Speaker 4: But that's not I don't like. I don't pull women like that. That's not a thing I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but women will come up to you, I imagine, Yeah, when we're bold.
Speaker 5: Now because they're not as bold, they're not as bold like I think they're bolder with certain people.
Speaker 3: Uh, but but you you strike me as a man that a woman can be bold with.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like, yeah, why I agree with that?
Speaker 4: Like what do you what do you give me an example of what do you.
Speaker 1: Think if I would flirt with you aggressively, if I've never met you before and I wanted to flirt with you, I would just feel very comfortable doing it. I would come up to your after a show and be like, yeah, you'reant fuck. Yeah, yeah, you would just say that to someone like me because you're not. You're not trash, You're not a trash man.
Speaker 4: I come off that way. You think I come off that way?
Speaker 5: You guys have known me for ten years probably, Yeah, you think I come off that way as a performer to these women.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've seen your act many times. I feel comfortable doing it.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's wild because in my mind, why how do you think you because I like, you know whatever, I used to be a fat kid. I'm still a big dude. Like there's like their self, Yes they.
Speaker 1: Do, Okay, So I don't think no one cares about it. Women really don't. I don't think I think a lot of women like fat guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I don't like the biggest fucking blimp in the world or anything, you know, but like and then some of it's attractive, you know, like to some people, but it's it is just like it feels me when women are hitting on me that aggressively. I almost feel like I'm being punk.
Speaker 1: Men say that all the time. Boyfriends thought that, and I was like another comic had to say to him, like Nate McIntosh had to be like, she's hitting on you clearer, does she need to make this? And I was like, why would you think of that? This is not a funny joke. I literally tell jokes professionally. This isn't funny. Why would this be a punk?
Speaker 4: I don't know. But it's like that's where.
Speaker 1: What you think where that means no? But I also, Shane, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Comedian.
Speaker 1: I want to guess what I know.
Speaker 4: I'm going to touch Shane's legs. See how quick he starts to sweat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, But it's like no, but like I have been, you are not an enemy to women.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so, you know, like not that I know of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you there is a point where like when you're that guy, you are like friend zoned so often and then some things you know, like women will do this to men, and I don't know if they do it to all men, and men definitely do it to women too, but I think it happens the other way more where you like go to them for like affection on tap and an emotional like when they're.
Speaker 1: With their guy friends all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's the fucking don't boyfriend.
Speaker 5: If you want me to be a boyfriend, you know, I'll I'll date you or I'll be your boy but like that ship has happened so much so if you were you were hitting on me in a bar after are flirting, in my mind, it's like, well you need to be like remarkably clear, like as opposed to as opposed to just you know, with a stranger. It's different, like obviously, so.
Speaker 1: You think some people could just be doing it because they need some attention.
Speaker 4: As an enormous amount to me, like I know, yeah.
Speaker 5: This, yeah, nice asshole. What it's not easy for me to not be nice, like I'm I'm found myself.
Speaker 1: That wasn't nice. I just can't be.
Speaker 4: Not I'm a southern gentleman's nature.
Speaker 5: No, it's not I don't think, but I know, but I also I'm trying to learn how to you know, you know, we're all trying to grow.
Speaker 1: However, we need to say some boundaries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like that sh it sucks, you know.
Speaker 5: Like so if like, uh, you know, we see each other through work, right, So like I automatically assume, like if one of you text me or we talk or it's like it's work for a work yeah, which is fine whatever, But if then you don't get.
Speaker 1: Anything, you up to text yourulators, yeahalator, I truly hope both of you text me and you.
Speaker 4: Thrill me.
Speaker 5: And then and I'll be like, yeah, do you think Brian likes me? It could be the next thing. But it's like it's like it get fucks with you.
Speaker 1: You know, So I don't know what to do, you know, like you do have that and I mean what I meant what I said about the bold, like a woman could be bold with you. But I also see I could see there's a couple of guys in my life. I don't do it too much, but I like sometimes I'm like I want attension and I flirt with them. Yeah, I see, and I see I could see you having that archetype to you. Women read women can read a man.
Speaker 5: You guys are emotionally instantly. You guys have like across the board. I think I have better emotional intelligence reading than women do.
Speaker 4: The men, but like I do these things.
Speaker 5: Like So, I was dating this gal and then we broke up because she's very pretty, but she kind of ended up being like what was she washing? And I just was like, hey, we're not doing this anymore.
Speaker 1: Was she washing towards you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I was like I'm not doing this and she was like what are you talking about? And I was like, you're like very hot and cold and like sometimes it's like it's just suit.
Speaker 4: So I'm done.
Speaker 1: And she couldn't because you have a backbone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because she could. And she also she couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hawk, girls, when you were jecting a girl feeling I can't, I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was truly like watching when like TV's used to turn off and they're like like she couldn't. She was like bawling her eyes out and I was like and then she was like I wanna. Then when I was like leaving town, she was like, did you make it to the airport yet?
Speaker 4: Did you land. I never heard that kind of shit. I was like yeah.
Speaker 5: Then I was like, yeah, everything's fine. And I was like, you seem like you got a lot more you want to say, because you're still texting me like the way you converse.
Speaker 4: Here's what I'm doing. I'm gonna give you a week.
Speaker 5: If I don't hear from you, I'll text you because you do seem like yet more you want to say, So think about what you want.
Speaker 1: To say, very sexy and very impressed.
Speaker 5: And yes, and she just goes okay, And then she texted me and she was like it was a really great time, but I think something happened. And I was like, what happened? You know, like we all know, like you like you got like disinterested, which is like fine.
Speaker 1: But I'm not I'm not here for that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And you were also like dating someone else, which is also fine. Uh, even though you asked me not to date other people, which was a little ship. Uh. Yeah, And I because she thought she she really does think I'm lucky to date her, which I was, but she also is lucky to date me. Like that's how I feel about it, Like kick that ship down the fucking road.
Speaker 4: I'm not doing that. And that's also something you learn as you get old.
Speaker 1: Both parties should feel lucky to be dating the other party.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like that, So I just don't and that's happened, you know, Like and whenever I got something going on, she she'll reach out a little bit.
Speaker 4: And this happens with other women too, man, So I like it's like some of them.
Speaker 5: I think some of them I think are good and like don't mean to be like that, you know, like like and are just like happy for me because there's some part of them still loves me and cares.
Speaker 1: About it, you know, Like you need to run a tighter ship. Is what this is revealing.
Speaker 4: When you say you're yeah, that might help. I wore a collared shirt for you guys.
Speaker 1: It's like a better but the way you you dress, there's nothing wrong with that. No, it's uh yeah, I feel like you're painting a rocky Yeah, you're just you're too nice and you let people get away with too much until it's too late, I think. But I will say the boundary you put on with that hot girl that we were like, hey, you're being wishy washing them out, and she's like, well he wasn't that earlier it can be before you've been pushed out of the relationship emotionally.
Speaker 4: She got, so, how do you do it.
Speaker 5: Earlier on and not come up like because it just seemed like a timing thing. Yeah, because I got to be like, we've been dating for two weeks.
Speaker 1: And you haven't worked time to hang out, you know, like don't text her back like kind of like play hard to get a little bit, because guys don't play get the girls.
Speaker 4: You have to.
Speaker 1: I've seen I have. I have a friend who's like gorgeous, and I watched the men just like fucking line up and just do anything you want. You're like, gross, that's so boring. Yeah, the ones that catch our interests are like, hey, you know, maybe I'm around next week. I don't know. And she's like, well, what the fuck? Yeah, presents a bit of a challenge, and like the thing is that shouldn't be hard for you. You really do have things going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not too worried about it, but it is like on an app this is how we got here is also you know, like I think I'm good looking, but I'm also not.
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, I don't look like uh whoever. That's a hot piece of ass right now, but like I don't think about hot guy.
Speaker 5: But I also like, you know, like I have this, like I got the beard and long hair, and I look like, you know, like whatever, you're tiny, yeah, you know, and then like those apps are not good for that, so I don't funk with those, Like it's really hard. And also a bigger guy on an app does not get a lot of swipes even if they are.
Speaker 4: It's it's true, well that's kind of That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I feel like, app, you're going to get someone more than you deserve. And I feel like if you yeah, I feel like it's like you're a comedian who's like really funny and doing well, Like use that to get a higher caliber woman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 5: It's going well and it's like I'm doing very well. But like it's good to hear, you know. I guess I get weird about it, Like I get weird about represents how you represent yourself, you know, because I tried to be pretty candid. I think I think I'm okay at it. So sometimes I don't want people to be like, well, you only make six figures, but it's low six you're like or whatever, you know, like you don't.
Speaker 1: Know how needs know exactly, I don't know what ye special? That's cool enough, and your special is out now to view on YouTube. It's called Blue Eyed Mexican.
Speaker 5: Yes, the Blue Eyed Mexican. Birth thought I wanted it to be googleable. Yeah, so Birth thought of that, and I was like, let's do that because I'm going to call it something like and.
Speaker 1: Let's people know how diverse you and how inclusive bird is.
Speaker 4: Yes, you think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's very helping bird. Actually, we're onto you bird.
Speaker 5: This is like a lady Leanne his wife produced it really is like did you guys have you guys done her pod and all that.
Speaker 4: Kind of it.
Speaker 1: She's great, she's wonderful, so cute. She's the best and she's like I saw her driving Toms Girl's car online the other day. Was so kind of car? Does he have like a really nice you know about cars? It was it was like a sports car loader the ground.
Speaker 5: Like it doesn't have it doesn't have a pedal. It's got like switches on the steering wheels and stuff. Yeah, you can switch gears really fast and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty neat. Yeah, but like she came back I amped from that drive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but she's like she's a she put like she they both produced it, but like LeeAnne really punched across the finish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was really sweet.
Speaker 1: I loved where she's like special, Yeah, yeah, I love that. Yeah, but then put his name on it. Okay, we see you, Burt. Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: It does and like her name is all over the special.
Speaker 1: And so yeah yeah, and like she's lovely. She knows I love Burt, which is she's been very cool about podcast. And I was like a couple of years ago be like I have a crush on Burt, And I was like, I know you has a wife. Sorry, but like she's like, just chill about it. Also, I think it's fine to say that you have a crush on someone as long as you just like don't act on it if they're married.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I have like yeah, like the crushes are fine. I think it's no, it's well, it depends on who it's with. Sometimes sometimes you have a crush on someone and they're like I have a crush on you too, and you're like, well this is I just it's like an almost perfect shower tone, like like well, like when someone is unavailable and you have a crush on them and then you find out they have a little crush on you. That is like that's almost like getting into a hotel shower and you're like, this is the perfect temperature already, right right, right's do something disgusting here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Ask stuff. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: You know my crush is not like that.
Speaker 5: No, no, she nice, she's really nice. I was talking about you. Actually you're very nice too.
Speaker 1: Oh I love lean.
Speaker 4: But yeah, where were we?
Speaker 1: Sorry, while we're gonna wrap. Yeah, we're plugging and wrapping this time. It went by so fast because it was a lovely conversation. So the special the Blue Eye Mexican on YouTube and follow you. I want people to follow you online so they could see your tour dates because you are so fucking funny that thank you so enjoyable. Every time I'm going to show with you, I have to watch you like, which we're not a lot of shows together, but like.
Speaker 5: We're always I see you like you are on or I am on, like we are literally like I'm like, thank you so much for switching spots.
Speaker 4: And I have to go to Gotham.
Speaker 5: But that's how I see you. Yeah, and then I don't see her in much. I guess she's just not saw.
Speaker 1: There was a while we were on constantly and they're all bad. Remember we had this, we had this run of shows where we're just doing tons of shows together. I did well, No, it was That's not true. Literally a lot I do not remember each other.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get people to watch my specially. I don't want to hear about how I was on bad.
Speaker 1: It was opening for pat your questions that they don't know comedy. When Oswald filmed his after his wife had passed away, were you there in Chicago? No, at Austin wasn't an Austin or Chicago.
Speaker 4: It was in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you were there too. We were there for a festival that wasn't his special. He was just doing.
Speaker 4: He was just he did he take that night?
Speaker 5: He did yeah at the at the on was part of the Onion Festival, and we did that the show in the fancy Virgin Hotel.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. Then why were we saying it was Chicago because it definitely wasn't Chicago.
Speaker 4: It was a hundred because that's where his wife was from. That's why he shot it there.
Speaker 1: So then it wasn't the special that we saw because it was I was in Texas with Christina with the show's referenced.
Speaker 4: Well, then you saw me, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: When he shot a special. He shot it at the Anthonyeum in Chicago. Okay, so maybe you saw him shoot something else and I was there.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was being shot though, so maybe he just performed his hour in Austin. Either way, that's the first time I saw you. You did like twenty minutes or half hour, and it was just I was like, who the fuck is this guy? Like your joke writing is so good?
Speaker 4: So thank you.
Speaker 1: Seriously, guys go watch his special You Are You Are. If you're not, you're missing out.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 5: It's Shane is a comedian dot com Shane Tors on all the platforms.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it might not be that on you said it like chorus, So t o r R E s.
Speaker 1: A astrology right now?
Speaker 5: R R E s Yes, Shane Taurus, the blue Eyed Mexican. I got a podcast with Kyle Kane called No Accounting for Taste. It's very I can see why my audience is skewing so heavily. But when I think about, like who produces my specials? And but yeah, I made something and I'm very proud of it. And uh, there's a lot of different kinds of people who did a lot of different kinds of work. So I think if people watch it, they'll will like it. I think I did something pretty good and it's a little different. It looks different nice, and it's a shout out a cool little indie rock club.
Speaker 4: It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, so yeah, we love genuine.
Speaker 4: You can tell because I can't look at the camera when I'm talking about myself.
Speaker 1: It's all good, yea, all right, Thank you so much, Shane, you.
Speaker 4: Guys on the show. Thanks for appreciate you. Nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Check out Blue Eyed Mexican on YouTube. But this has been Guys We Fucked, the anti slot shipping podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Guys We Fucked is presented by Luminary, created and hosted by Karn Fisher and Christina Hutchinson's editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cosen Suck my wet Ass Pussy Christina sends to cut that before, but now it's in their Yeah, let's keep it because.
Speaker 6: Indeed, sho, I got it from my MoMA, mamma. I want to tell my mom.
Speaker 5: I want that from my mom, Mom mom com wanna prom