Speaker 1: Oh sorry, missing pain, No, I'm missing it's it under your thing?
Speaker 2: Have it?
Speaker 1: Is it under you?
Speaker 3: If you tell us what you're looking for? Can help?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Jeff, you can't say that.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: It says we're late, rolls of cinnamon.
Speaker 2: We gotta do it.
Speaker 4: W C I I. There is.
Speaker 2: Taped under his laptop and it says we're late.
Speaker 4: It's because we gotta do which colip is it.
Speaker 2: Vital?
Speaker 4: Only enough time to play one? No more questions, Let's just get to the choices. Your first option is a seven second clip of an eight year old girl who's pretty sure she knows where babies come from. Or option two is a once proud parrot who at this point has serious confidence issues from the shame of being rejected by my co host time and again. But in spite of all the haters and all the mistreatment, he's ready to make his glorious radio comeback with a brand new thirty second rendition of the Rolling Stones Start.
Speaker 3: Me Up, So hurry?
Speaker 4: Is it misinformed Minor? Or masterful macaw?
Speaker 3: Alexis misinformed? Minor?
Speaker 4: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Funny?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I know what it is it she never got the talk you, guys, she doesn't know how whatever I have to play it for her. The misinformed minor Alexis needs the I think I just don't even know the rolling Stones all.
Speaker 4: Right, Crackers takes it in the shorts again. Let's hear the sound of an eight year old girl who's pretty sure she knows where bees come from. Hey, peyt, you should ask your dad where babies come from. I don't yes wrong again that which clip is it? I'm your host, Jeffery Earlyworm Debo. Let's get into the shock collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of names. We're gonna draw one out to who gets asked a trivia question. If you answer wrong, the punishment is to be shocked while singing a song. So text into seven eight, five, nine two and tell us which one you would like to hear. Jose, you gotta draw a name out because you have the shot call the last who'd you get? Jose?
Speaker 1: Beer nut, Belano nuts.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jose's gonna put on the shot collar while that happens, Digital Jake, please read us a shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: Over the last forty years, information has been collected and stored in something called the j Archive. As of last count there are more than four hundred thousand entries on there, and normal people from around the globe come together to add to it. It's a free service that's easily accessible on the Internet, and it's updated exactly five times a week. What kind of information would you find in the j Archive?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: The J Archive?
Speaker 2: Okay, and over four hundred thousand. I mean my first thought is what does JAY stand for? Right? Like journalism archive? But those are already archived by the papers and the news stations the archive themselves. And why would you need to update it five times a week?
Speaker 3: I know that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Monday through Friday you're updating it.
Speaker 2: It's like really precise.
Speaker 3: But I mean there's a.
Speaker 1: Reason people do it, right, wouldn't they want to make money?
Speaker 4: Or is it just to help society?
Speaker 2: I mean over four hundred thousand entries, he said, and anyone can submit to which means it can't be something too smart. Yeah, yeah, instruction brain searcher. Oh, but instructions aren't bad. What if the JAY Archive is instruction manuals for different how old?
Speaker 4: I don't like for people to help, like.
Speaker 2: How you use your vacuum cleaner here's the instruction manual.
Speaker 1: So what would JAY stand for?
Speaker 2: Then maybe Jay's a dude who started it, like Craig from Craigslist.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's the name. Look at the question one more time.
Speaker 3: The j archive has been around for forty years and is growing five days a week by the help of people from all over the globe. It's free to access it and many people love it, although one famous celebrity was told of its existence and then was quoted as saying, really, get a life, people, what kind of information would you find in the j Archive?
Speaker 4: So it's not that useful.
Speaker 3: It's silly and stupid, like a meme archive.
Speaker 2: I know, but it was a celebrity who said it.
Speaker 4: Or maybe it's like an archive talking about celebrities, like oh I ran into this celebrity and they were a jerk, And it's all the archives a k archive like a Jay and people post.
Speaker 2: And they're just negative stories about people collecting stories. If you're a server with celebrity or jerk, Yeah, I'm at.
Speaker 3: Brug Fox and she only tip one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Scam A scam? What do you mean a scam? Like a list of scams or conspiracy theories?
Speaker 3: I mean, if we're going to talk.
Speaker 4: About a waste time, no suggestions from anybody. Jurassic Archive where they find all the.
Speaker 2: What if it's some sort of movie archive that you know, how like people like to keep track of every butt scene or every.
Speaker 4: Kind of like the junk Archive.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I could say it, golf archive.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of makim is naked. Give us an answer?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Ever? You guys, that's what happens there.
Speaker 4: It's a happy place until you get on all right, love the dark web? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 4: I'm going to go with the JAY stands for jerk, and it's the jerk archives where people will talk crap about Celes.
Speaker 3: The j Archive, as of this writing, has four hundred and twenty one and forty entries, the first of which came in the early eighties. It's grown so much over the years that companies like IBM utilize it and admit their AI computer Watson wouldn't be possible without it. Every weekday, that's five days a week. In the early evenings, the new entries start to roll into the j Archive because it's the number one most comprehensive database. Four every Jeopardy Clue ever broadcast.
Speaker 4: On TV, and the celebrity who.
Speaker 3: Said get a life was none other than Alex Trebek.
Speaker 2: Every question ever hints funny that the smart people in this room have never been to it. Yeah, but yeah, we're a idea.
Speaker 4: We didn't get it right. And so somebody wanted to hear the song dance Monkey by Tones and I jose.
Speaker 1: Shocked dance from a dance.
Speaker 3: From a dance For me, I've never seen anybody do the things.
Speaker 2: You do before. I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: I know I used to like it. You were singing it in the back of a van. Shock collar Question of the Day that belongs on the jar phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.