Speaker 1: H There's the La Grand then the Los Angeles a la sure Passano, La Fronte electric In in he Stoys, Low Chargers.
Speaker 2: Familiar Radio, Lu Los Your Sol, Francisco Vinto Gombaya, Grand Amigo, Fernando Ramirez, Kamic Low Servillor Servi and Fernando Ramirez, Nouez Yaqui Paraola and Real Mini is uh timos is a contola as Real Monte, Fernando Comigo and the Ultimo Programma put Charges. It's the Ultimate podcast par La Familiar Radio Veto mil man Edin Craveley Tan.
Speaker 3: Which is produces.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Mios and Perosi, the Rabbits and Nuno del Di Quatro Yes Permos que a Dodos, then Amazon Quatro Pero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Annuel Annual, the Total Mental and the Samos lor and Pa s Importante in guent Ataguana Demos, the Lovi Tal de la Pierre and Gular Significant ten s and uetra villas conal Retouetra manos, Buenovatan tsu manos para parais Near para mejor and movent Tiquatro milvendres Ko men Mino infel Menteira Fernando la Peoris, La per Projects, Talvis, Machino, ke Milvan Teguadro, eatermnar Ciendo, Si Locom Brandon Staley, Tom Telesco, The perios Antilo friend Talos friend of Raiders in.
Speaker 3: La Vegas Connecto is keep us a pecialist?
Speaker 2: Ya mucho man ito Ryan Figins pork l rapponsa that to keep us a pecialist perotanti defendsei wo come off and what visus to keep real?
Speaker 3: Manet connectado como you know competit line a film the mast.
Speaker 4: No, It's gonna be real lor Real and tnador Mucho ro n s and Ma says Perro la bardad s algo most look Bason Jacksonville Elano, Pasados playoffs, Ca Machino senor in Spanos Yes to echo John Spanos algo can not put not put man Star Gernando or when punto perdendosk Kevin Mackino, mainarn and surapos Yes, bund and can get to his espos a partido contra los raiders and am mos per cat consanrend yes algon nuevo, the keep on the and and the Canal l C and p CA Carnando Connesta connesos dos.
Speaker 2: Ire armandos por John spanos In in the conferencia like Medios, the puel is youngest dom cam Brandon Steley and Tom Telesco, Dre mahinandos Nueva Manira's the Acela Cosas Yeah, and Tom says a Chargers then n la pos most important football couerta lot con Justin Herbert you simply Herbert the quanto a line of de lo trin taidos no Cambieria look at aria no se Quanto's first rounders Portenda Justin herbert O lo train taivos tin. However, Jomy Mahino Kansas City, Yeah, come homes joined, the Derria Boro joined, the Deria Keolomo okay, Jackson Bill Yeah, okay, Baltimore puras the Pto tres Cincinnati conjobor Paramia yet Losingko Talvis Yeah. Not the Cambierian al Corba and total of the Mastelo Gamberian totos Pero and on the spot comes. Tod says, so, but this is an important decision and Manosi la personas k t n kemar Quipo plain Herbert te la Pierre angular vel projecto Tamo Kenet Casus, Jean Slater tambien and contractis yes married to don't tell es keep scuting and contracted Alvisa Topaz Russia sco and t a p s as our como roveas como there mast when group of KOs pecialists and song calls some more important paradarly al Ciente and Trina and nir I this is you is important, Martenevel Salarial Keevan effector Els Fernando toses Pergando then Ala Piedra angular project sera.
Speaker 3: Party for royal charges No.
Speaker 4: See Innanna and Ja and Herbert ban star esperandola Ya the key boar burgbos comos. The quarterback is algo special just Mostado, aldre Ord and fans John Viso on quarterback col al goo this t into mano or come up with the comet comas cause I'll go this intestaco in la or dad mainstop lostpar Connelli Babar Mucco, Barber linkresent the King continue Brnado Rando can California and forland Ya and Portos lass over the respose, I gets sperava peropos doing there Santa sospos lad for no I no no no interest inkipoo exactly exact no, no, this is muchos Algo pero pet labada l algo in over logo Alando put jud Khalio Mac, Joey Bows.
Speaker 3: And Mike and Mike King Kings, Calo Mac Yes and the l.
Speaker 4: Without Legardo Pero poster and a team La Maino can.
Speaker 2: Send t n S sur the California and b Ken Mimo in San Diego. Get a weir in San Diego. It does it has a Los Angeles t n S headquarters and why I was in lund the top top top in toga tennis sofa tennis justin Herbert Sel Momento Momentoult Franks and Elis Ken boes bo It's an important yees tantala reponsi the decisioneste momento yea ala alura lok we see competiano mercalo a Los Angeles as soon as really that Garlos product yes fail much becausas yeah, I can't check it and been more more important.
Speaker 3: As you know a Prinsandel proxy and.
Speaker 2: Betao preta version the Burro Chargers podcast case Morgan Fox came and Canta Fernando and Canta cantadad Conversa in Sante Lola, Morgan, Fox say La Parties Important, Defensa Delos Chargers.
Speaker 3: Joining me today. Thank you for being with us, man, I appreciate.
Speaker 5: It, no problem. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: So we go in a three two one perfect you all, Momento, Benia and Western Chargers Trata Morgan, Fox, Tempura Connelly, Keeprando, Gonna keep Fernando Morgan is a real pleasure. Thank you so much for being with us. How was uh these holidays for you this Christmas? Were you treated?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was good. I have family in town when some of my wife's family, so it was a good Christmas.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: I gotta I gotta ask this right away because I don't want to forget.
Speaker 3: What about Winston is he? Is he doing? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Winston's doing great. You know, he's a celebrity, so he's he's enjoying some time off.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent. So Morgan, before I go with with Fernando, how are you guys doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I mean it's important for me and for the fans to know how how is the group doing? How is Morgan Folks doing as a as an individual for these last two games of the season, obviously the season that none of us expected. But this is d NFL, man, and NFL doesn't wait for anybody, and every game is important in this league. So how are you guys doing.
Speaker 5: You know, we're doing well, you know, where everybody's just really leaning in on each other, understanding that you know, in the situation we are. But at the same time, you know, we want to finish the season with pride. You know, at the end of the day, we're all men, and we all have our resume put out there, so we're trying to lean on each other, have have as much fun as we can, enjoy being around each other, but also you know, finishing the season with with some pride and momentum and going forward and trying to put some good stuff on tape.
Speaker 3: Morgan.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we're reminded that the NFL is a business, and there was a move made yesterday where the Denver Broncos decided to bench Russell Wilson for some financial reasons. How did you guys take that And what's it like preparing now for a new quarterback in Jared's Didham.
Speaker 5: You know, it's crazy. This business is definitely the business side of this game is honestly crazy, you know, especially involving a great quarterback like Russ you know, who's done nothing but put really good stuff on tape for the last couple of years. But at the end of the day, you know, we were preparing for us, and now we have to prepare for another quarterback. So at the end of the day, it's it's really unfortunate side of this business that happened to you know, a great player. But we've got a game to play on Sunday that we prepare for.
Speaker 2: You said something important about leaving good stuff on tape, Morgan, because in this reconstruction and how this team might be looking like next season, these two games mean they mean a lot, maybe even more so for some players than others. But in your situation, I want to ask you. You got into the league in twenty sixteen. I'm sure that it's been like a crazy right quick fast. I mean I always like to get into the brain of the professional athlete.
Speaker 3: Do you feel it that way? Can you believe that you.
Speaker 2: Are going into your I mean, you lost one season because of injury, so this is your seventh season, but next season.
Speaker 3: Is going to be your ninth season on the league. I mean, how has that been for you?
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's definitely been fast. Like you said, you kind of look back and go, man, I can't believe it. I mean, you know, like you said, going in a year nine. But I always joke around. I was talking to some friends today that I'm aging the reverse. You know, I feel better every year, learning how to take care of my body better, you know, having good people on my team to help me feel better every year. And you know, fortunately I've been able to have a good almost a better year every year as it's been going. But it is definitely crazy to to sit here and think, like, man, it's it's going into year nine, Morgan.
Speaker 4: When when you look at Gift Smith, he obviously veteran, he's been around the NFL for years and everything. Just what has the energy been like since he's kind of taken over.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, Gift Gifts got great energy. You know, he's always had great energy from day one. You know, he's he brings juice, you know, he he you know, gets on gets on everyone to bring good energy and to enjoy this. You know, he definitely reminds us all the time of of you know, how grateful we should be to be in this business and that we should enjoy it and have fun, and and that if you're going to be here, you need to work. You know that we are all professionals, we're all men, and we need to go out and work as hard as we can, play as hard as we can, and also, you know, enjoy this as much as we can. So energy he's brought is is awesome.
Speaker 2: Uh, Morgan, I have a I have a sort of way of being in life, especially my professional career, which says, I I never ever bite the hand that fits me.
Speaker 3: I never do that, you know, It's just the way I am, and and I'll never do it.
Speaker 2: You know, So without intention of taking any bringing any or throwing anybody under the bus here, what would have you done differently this season? Why do you think that things didn't click the way that you guys hope and you were never connected, you know, whether it was defense or or offense.
Speaker 5: You know, it's the NFL. There, there's a hundred different things that could have went wrong. You know that that could have happened. You know, I'm I'm the first one to point the finger at myself. You know, there's definitely plays that I would like to have back, you know, maybe be more you know, intended on some Russia is get home a little bit faster, you know, do my part more. You know that I could have. You know, it's it's really hard to just pinpoint you one thing I understand as players, we we all kind of took ownership of what we did. You know, where we're at. We've all had those hard conversations with each other, and then that you know, at the end of the day, we're the ones that have to execute, and we didn't do that all the time. You know, sometimes the offense would be executing and the defense wouldn't. You know, times the defense would be executing, offense wouldn't. And you know, this is you know, the greatest game in the world because you need everybody to execute at the same time. So that's you know, that's something as players that we all acknowledge that we could have definitely done better.
Speaker 4: Morgan, a couple of weeks ago we had Khalil mack On and Khalil spoke highly about two lead to Polo to who's a rookie that's kind of set out to you unersonality wise or stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Personality wise, I definitely wouldn't say too He's quiet, but uh, you know, play wise, just you know, as a person and as a rookie who's grasping the game you know, a lot faster than most rookies do. Would definitely be too lely. Uh, you know, he works really hard. He really works hard to understand the ins and outs of the game, uh, in the mental side of things, not just being a good rusher and a good player that he is. So you really appreciate that, especially coming from a young guy who who's still trying to find his way in the business. So being around him has been really awesome just to see him work the way that he has.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mortgan, you play with Aaron Donald and with Khalil Mack pretty much two of the guys that are at the top of your profession. So other than the things that cannot be duplicated by others, of course, what have you learned the most from you know, just sharing the locker room with those guys.
Speaker 5: Honestly, the thing I learned from both of them is just how to be a better VET and a better person, you know, like that. They were two of the best vets that I've probably ever been around and had just see examples they set how they treat young guys, how they treat everybody around them as something you know that I always try to emulate just because of something I really respect, you know. And you know, Ad was always awesome. You know, it didn't matter how much I annoyed him asking him questions about how he watched film, how he did something, he always you know, answered, always helped out, even when he was, you know, trying to get through his stuff. So I learned that from him always being willing to help. And then you know, Mac is just just a good dude.
Speaker 3: You know, He's he's.
Speaker 5: Willing to have hard conversations with people, whole people accountable, and you know, just be a really good friend and a really good teammate. And that's something I've really taken from. So not not only are they, you know, two of the best people on the field, but they're definitely probably two of the best I know off as well.
Speaker 4: We're uh, this is the last episode of twenty twenty three. We're moving into twenty twenty four. Just as you look back at this year, what's kind of the funniest moment or funniest experience that you've had in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 5: Oh man, We've had uh, we've had a bunch, you know, we've had We've definitely had a bunch just just laughing at each other, laughing in the the d line room. I'll probably say just funny in general, just having Nick Williams around. He's probably one of the funniest people I've ever had and ever ever been fortunate enough to be a teammate with. So Nick is I wouldn't even just pinpoint a moment, but just somebody who brings like that energy and can make you laugh even on the worst days. I would say having him has been a blessing as well as like he he brings those funny moments every day.
Speaker 3: Hey Morgan, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Man. I mean, I want to wish you a happy, a happy new Year. We will be there with you guys in Denver. This this Sunday for sure. Uh we're living on Saturday. Yeah, like at noon around that time. I mean, I think that's that's the flying time. So man, to you, to your family, to all your loved ones, the best, the best for this twenty and twenty four. Thank you for your kindness, thank you for always being cool to us. And uh and we really enjoy I particularly really enjoy seeing you play man and seeing the effort that you put in every single single play. So to a better twenty twenty four for sure.
Speaker 5: Morgan absolutely felas thanks for having me and you have a happy new year.
Speaker 3: You do, thank you take her Morgan Fox, he put the chargers.
Speaker 2: At Toms is a lo portun that called Morgan Fox nand H recorded supreme te grandeur callos l a rams quando Aaron Donald Aaron Donald as yeah provaros avari who is internal defensos defenses in ternos n f l pork pora tanta tanta.
Speaker 3: Defensa Morgan Fox.
Speaker 2: Lomas variant an will the defense in turna turned rapid king seas compes santos no staggles of all of defense stories in ternos the rapis confersa yeah in resistence la cacho your mental snaps in particular mente in zero mass Morgan Fox elegant see.
Speaker 4: No no sack The lok lokus isna banjo borgu La bas says punto cinco uh sacks daughter in thecho tack list ocho per.
Speaker 3: Quarterback on the.
Speaker 4: Basis a banda bancholos sas cinco punto cinco perlos tac list Namasine and Tinto exact men the Exact and Nick Williams Subashi, Joseph de San Francis called tudores per lava Dad, I'll go coman okay, levera star hug the bog the mas como pasado la dad panola fil maron.
Speaker 3: We're not in abercom lo the po.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know, yeah, you don't Momentos Clavis, Yes, commot is all Impactono sta Dan Ferto comano pasado o.
Speaker 2: Don't qulo planet port ego ism Morgan the gett partial tanim portance in the Buffalo for more important than being handle.
Speaker 3: Video is a handle film.
Speaker 2: And hen Yeah, yeah, permanent and Tom says it's important. Were com marim piasa no ky party party settlement, Dante Patio portante Fernando in contrad una portos can look at Ennis and yeah, I mean in cantari aware mucho is Scott Madlock men Cataria j T. Woods boy, who are a ya como como to como to safety Mania Masted Dan Henley, Yeah, I can entermos mass the Elijah Elijah dot So yeah, Berkell look at tennis. Yeah so the NFL him okay, so he saw the stick from the buffalo come formed Compo k Keep with their two quarterback no medals and Kippo Yeah motro our c con con the oltra mane want to comment tinto Commo la Vegas said whoever.
Speaker 3: M B and Jordan mcfaren port. Oh, no, you're the man.
Speaker 4: Like Maria and you know burg A who are ce you for los a practice squad los Levo los los suo And I said j Allen jus boy and I said is kins On Clara who Gary ok, Momentos Royarlosers and who I don't know? Yeah were come on, come on one a reaction so windows, yes you know who are ericson like rancs and a grand receiptor as you don't get you that those similar common but how DeAndre Carter.
Speaker 3: Other school.
Speaker 4: Is in and sle Banana squad is so and a you see I can get the lad brack and.
Speaker 2: No he's gonna snaps and Denver absolute I mean another Lo broncos the occur absolutely.
Speaker 3: Raiders sever Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yep, I preson in prision and com Roano to Pata temp line fly you know Priante and Kuanto and maajon the Kansas City guando and going to keep all u yamente of yament you know son trabuco know killed Yeah arrowhead to the and no formally.
Speaker 4: On Travis Kelcey Stamp and so with Aura it was cat punto mahomes and bartidos loves in la fru Guando, I'll go kell baara and la frus ration. So conly keep the lr. Spans is a familiar for Isa Kens study vision put over the two Yes, Yado Comotos, Yeahista and partill you be those courses is the finish and Manna b look at the Bodietraron on Harbor Mira Loke John Paho com Baltimore in Mirakela division Esta.
Speaker 3: Loci is the boy you are the.
Speaker 4: Esta division especial men quarterback at tenn is a local claro is the phinis and Manao and frustrations Panos.
Speaker 2: Domna Sion, Victoria Frankoma Yeah case the per uh really in ten hours yeah and says and to say so ja ja una viso. The cosas set different the man the realment is Bando John Spanos are limited alpen sarl c and.
Speaker 3: Ma Paro coach.
Speaker 2: And Interno in Guna plata and in guna conversation over the limiteds liv tairto y par alan trenor mas capacito francisiaj Justin Herbert La possibly that they can be absolute total rhetoric ardantas decas compan Yeah, momentot importante electoria electoria.
Speaker 4: Charters exactlymento no on l a primeto but most co coach primeto illgal who No, pero this is mucco, Yes, my ma pero como como as st processors co Lombre and Cardo b Labdad. There's a marshet the cambila cultural westwardio alin que benga iquelos hugs No, not those rand oral per perl respect or respect to algo tinto algin ng respect, the tolls gudes basser mu interesante pero pus labdades algo c i algo in portant sport Francis contra s c C. And the trend bur labor dad ste punto el domino domina ladies se con al tranader correcto forgets quarterback.
Speaker 3: Look at the ft e trenador.
Speaker 4: Yes, look star lab familia in the sidneys labor dad benga Inscambito.
Speaker 2: Sl Momento, Comparto, opinion complete amente, ferrandoa, cau pork mediaa mine call labrevia the Bartio, Frentielo, broncos penulti bartol solament no mass the pet is re proxim of in the Semana and Sofi Frentiellos Kansas City chiefs Asiki Bueno just the lane of Fernando and bias or Gras Comporto, Companiamento Simpreme contact to Ermano and Feliso mil quadratis in.
Speaker 4: La ba dad Uh Let's let's sallo In the Quatro, I guess either Adelantejrando, the razor Portmestano Panture and Placendo al.
Speaker 2: Ras p Frienz Army no loss lost a movie and Fernando Greme You're not like well regressus crammas Ma mar Asiki, claro, nombre compano Rmano Younger Ci marquis the Fernando Ramires Quanta Tempora, Francisco Pinto, Lindo, Lindo Diao Celebele Familio know Alos Chargers Visitanto Alozember Broncos PuO Chargers Podcast.
Speaker 3: Chargers, The Air Game, the Quitan Kill Chargers, Radio
Speaker 1: Network, Football Americano de Loos Chargers