Speaker 1: So this is embarrassing. Had to show my husband that we had a podcast yesterday and how.
Speaker 2: To download it.
Speaker 1: So Michael, honey, if you're listening, welcome to the podcast. It's time, and don't forget to follow the podcast too. All right, the show starts now.
Speaker 3: Gosh, I've realized that although I've been a pretty good lead host for the show, I don't think I've been a very good friend to you guys.
Speaker 1: All right, I don't feel anybody I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, like Alexis, never once have I offered to be your designated driver when you get crunk on White Claw and vodcast point.
Speaker 1: It was uber, I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 3: Jose, even though I know I gave you a plant as a housewarming gift the other day, and I definitely opted for the cheapest one. It was on the clearance rack at the gas station. I was like, I think, I don't think it's going to live very long anyway. And then Brook, what don't even get me started with you? Do you know how much crap I've talked behind your back. It's a bunch of some of my old coworkers. I can tell you that your kids too good chimes.
Speaker 1: I gotta say butt.
Speaker 3: It not a good friend, but I feel like.
Speaker 1: You're still finding joy.
Speaker 3: That it's wrong of me. That's why I'm saying you feel bad. I found so much joy in this wow, but I realized then I'm a bad person. So I want to make it up to all of you today, and that's why I'm gifting everyone in this room.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's your present from me.
Speaker 2: Oh, it scared me. A bird.
Speaker 1: Raven statue.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't expect you guys to know anything about birds. It's a crow. Oh it is the show crow.
Speaker 2: The show crow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you guys can pass it around your desk, share it. If you ever need somebody to talk to. Don't talk to me, talk to the show crow. So always.
Speaker 1: Do you like my children?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, I don't think he's not a fan.
Speaker 3: But maybe we could start a new tradition here. Whoever singing during the shock caller should be holding the show crow. Because it's time for the shot collar of the day. We have a bucket full of names, are going to draw one ouncing who gets asked a trivia question. If you answer wrong, the punishment is to be shocked while singing a song. So text into seven eight, five, nine, to tell us which one you'd like to hear. I'm gonna draw a name out because I had the shot collar last. Can I just say, did you buy this pro?
Speaker 1: Just because it I'm gonna say it right now. It looks like it used show like you already had the same house.
Speaker 3: It may have been a regift.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 3: Like you said, Bro, it's the thought that counts. I drew a name out and it's Alexis e Walk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, job, yes Ah.
Speaker 3: Alexis is gonna put on the shot collar while that happens, Digital Jake, please read us the shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 2: When you're dumping someone, you're probably not gonna tell them the real reason, or you just might sugarcoat it. For example, I think your eyes are beautiful, I just can't see them because of the size of your nose, and because of that, I think you should see other people. That can happen.
Speaker 3: I'm going to use that.
Speaker 2: It can happen. But most of the time you'll say something like I feel like we just aren't connecting anymore, or we're moving in different directions. Well, a new survey ask people for the real reasons they've broken up with someone. I need you to tell me the top four most popular ways, and I'll give you a golden guess right off the bat. Tell me something you think is on the list, and I'll tell you if you're correct or not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would think of real reason someone would break up because they met somebody else. That's what I'm thinking too.
Speaker 3: That's good one as it.
Speaker 1: It's so easy though.
Speaker 6: I know that's the thing.
Speaker 5: I want to waste it on that, all right, I ask because they met someone else.
Speaker 2: Meeting someone else is not on.
Speaker 7: The who.
Speaker 4: Asked?
Speaker 1: I want to put that number one too.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys are cheating.
Speaker 1: I think it's it's like breaking up with someone because you meet somebody else that you're more interested in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so what other reasons?
Speaker 1: What if they're just like not really going anywhere. I would say they're boring you. They start to be boring, Yeah, they don't want to do anything with you. They just want to stay home.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, is that what you told the guy before he went into heart surgery and then you dumped him.
Speaker 2: That's a true story.
Speaker 8: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I stayed with him through his open heart surgery and then after he was healed enough, then we went when they.
Speaker 3: Were the wheelchair.
Speaker 2: That was the moment.
Speaker 5: This is brutal.
Speaker 3: A question one more time.
Speaker 2: Breaking up with someone is difficult, and being honest with them can be even harder than that. I asked you to name the top four most popular secretive reasons people have broken up with someone, and I'll give you a lifeline to help. Tell me a number, and I'll tell you the reason behind.
Speaker 3: I hate to be brutally honest, but like, I'm not attracted to you anymore.
Speaker 1: Like, but the brutal reason would be, like they gained weight.
Speaker 3: Guess a number.
Speaker 5: I'm going to guess number four.
Speaker 2: Number four is they weren't funny enough.
Speaker 1: I was thinking not.
Speaker 5: Being attracted to them though, too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't know if it's something specific.
Speaker 3: You get and you're like lost attraction is a good What if they're not going anywhere in their life? What if they I'm trying to say, like you're not driven enough, you know in life, like you're lazy, asleep on the couch, you play video games. I'm trying to think of why I get broken up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what about annoying?
Speaker 1: Is that? Think of me and we'll get all these what about outside things like what if you hate their friends or hate their family.
Speaker 3: That's actually you know, oh yeah, or their pets? Would you like you don't like their pet?
Speaker 10: I guess.
Speaker 3: Like you know, if their pets too needy every day?
Speaker 1: What if they're too needy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, all right, have my four answers. All right, Okay, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 9: You break up with them because they're boring, you lost attraction to them, they're not funny, and they're cleaning.
Speaker 2: A new survey asked people for the real reasons they've broken up with someone, and I needed you to figure out the top four responses. I already told you that they weren't funny enough. Was on the list? You said you've lost attraction to them? Was on there? Number three was you're much better looking than them, So I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Number two on the list you said they were boring. Sorry, that's not on the list. You were too good for them.
Speaker 3: Oh you're just yea, get it. I'm too pretty for you and I'm too good.
Speaker 2: And number one on the list, it's kind of harsh. They weren't smart enough.
Speaker 3: Oh what does that mean? Yeah, explain to you later to break out cringey didn't get that right, because we're just good people. That's what I'm gonna get smart.
Speaker 1: We're just too good for other people.
Speaker 3: We're above them. Yeah, so you're gonna get shocked while singing Karma Chameleon by the Culture.
Speaker 9: My god, what a good song.
Speaker 1: Karma Comma Comma comma comma come, you.
Speaker 9: Come and go, you come and go.
Speaker 7: The rain good.
Speaker 1: I'm happy for someone texted in last week that you sound like Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 3: That person have ears. That's your shot collar question.
Speaker 7: Another day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, we played Free Phone Friday last week, which you know, honestly did go as well as I thought, because mostly they couldn't figure out how to use each other's phones.
Speaker 5: Yeah, androids, nobody owns them.
Speaker 3: Jose, we're looking for a little more juice on this morning show, and that's why I promised last week that we'd play Tinder Match. Mondays, Oh my god, I selected two names out of a hat before this, and turns out it was Jose and Alexis. Again, you're going to unlock your phones, open the tender app and swap and then you'll have one minute to look through and find something interesting.
Speaker 5: I think this is so Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It could be interesting conversation, strange matches, a catfishing photo that one of them is using, whatever it is. All right, you guys are swapping phones now and ready go.
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 1: Are we talking about?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I mean? We're just looking for the one interesting thing that you're going to find on there? Okay, wait, you're not trying to swipe to find matches. Want to look at find some find some juice on there, find some conversations people. Yeah, like, is there a conversation someone?
Speaker 5: No, it is profile?
Speaker 3: Are we learning that neither of you have had any Tinder matches recently? I never talked to me.
Speaker 1: I thought mean single was more fun than this. I know I'm not a loser.
Speaker 3: I don't talk to anybody. I just work and go home. I know no looks of disgust from Alexis yet, So I have ten seconds a bunch of dudes who really really want Alexis.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you going to write that's a type, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, what is the most interesting thing that you found on there? Jose what white dudes? You need to branch out a little bit. I think it's interesting your profile because you're sitting on Santa's lap.
Speaker 5: Another one of you.
Speaker 3: Shirtless on Ninja Warriors.
Speaker 5: It's just like an interesting pic of what you know?
Speaker 3: Wait, should I switch those? Is that not good funny? I mean, I guess there's a lot of attractive guys that like you, though, I'll give you that harmandos Jose's considering switching teams if they're going into.
Speaker 1: Alexis City, Like, why does she have such better options?
Speaker 3: Why don't you guys just hold onto each other?
Speaker 1: Who's in here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: You guys, you guys enjoy that. We're gonna do laser stories.
Speaker 4: Next.
Speaker 3: It's the radio segment that's devoting a year of his life to teaching ants how to surf.
Speaker 1: Made me more than a year.
Speaker 3: Not the insects. I mean, like my aunts and your family who call you around the holiday. For just six dollars a day, you can sponsor an aunt to hang ten in a one piece with laser stores. Yeah, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other gip or snippers just don't. This first lazer story is out of the United Kingdom. Rugby player Daniel White is making headlines in the UK simply for breaking up with his high school sweetheart.
Speaker 1: Oh that's like news over there are things going much better here, because it's true.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven year old said the couple had drifted apart after dating for more than a decade, so he announced all his family and friends that he and his former girlfriend, Courtney Davies were over.
Speaker 1: I hope Courtney's doing okay.
Speaker 3: Well, to answer your question, I think she is, because about three months later, that decision became the biggest regret of Daniel's life because Courtney's sister, Stephanie, happened to stop by a local convenience store and pick up a lottery ticket, instantly making her entire family sixty one million dollars richer. Oh no, I take my family out of private jets somewhere. Immediately, the immediate family decided to split the winnings equally, and equ even Stephanie's boyfriend became twelve million dollars richer.
Speaker 1: Hey, boy, the boyfriend's got cut in and he's an X.
Speaker 3: Oh so ask for those exes like Daniel, Well, you got nothing. As soon as that news broke, of course, his phone started blowing up, getting a lot of jokes in snapchats asking if he'll ever recover and how hard he's been crying on a scale of wonder test if you thought that U up text is weird already, yeah, it's gonna be even more awkward. Well, luckily Daniel brushed those off and says he's happy for the family, but obviously feels like if they didn't separate, he'd probably be on a yacht in the Caribbean right now at least one million.
Speaker 2: The other boy got twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twelve million.
Speaker 3: Never break up with anybody. This next Lazer story is out of Winnipeg. The man named Rick Shoan is running for local mayor and yesterday he announced a cycling infrastructure plan that included strategies to reduce bike theft. Yeah, pretty cool, But just over an hour later, his own bike was stolen.
Speaker 1: When maybe they hadn't implemented the strategy.
Speaker 3: It happened right after the speech out and he ducked into a store to get something real quick. When he came back out, his bike was gone. Afterwards, he called the press conference and said, quote, I feel so stupid. I was inside for just two minutes. How could this happen. I just talked about strategies.
Speaker 1: You have more politicians like him. Anyone that starts I feel so stupid.
Speaker 3: He also posted a photo of his missing bike, which is orange has a basket on the front. Oh sweet man, Well, isn't the usual desirable bike that crooks can sell on Craigslist be pretty famous?
Speaker 1: Now if even we're talking about his bike?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Still though it hasn't been found, and now the locals are criticizing him for using his status and platform to call attention to his own missing bike when there's hundreds of theirs still unaccounted for.
Speaker 1: Okay, maybe he was hoping they'd find his bike with theirs.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe sounds like a typical selfish politician to me. Okay, this next Laser stories out of the Country of Countries. Music icon Dolly Parton just launched a new line that's turning some heads.
Speaker 1: Oh give it to me.
Speaker 3: I love her and also wagging some tails. Huh that's right. It's a fashion line for dogs called Doggy. Parton is awesome.
Speaker 1: Why is everything she to which is just amazing?
Speaker 3: She is just wholesome. She is just a pure angel.
Speaker 1: What do you get?
Speaker 3: The line will feature shirts dresses, squeaky toys, and even a blond puppy wig inspired by Parton herself.
Speaker 1: I was hoping for a part and bust yeah.
Speaker 3: With nine to five, And in true Dolly fashion, a portion of the proceeds will go to Willoughby Farms, a rescue organization that provides a home for displaced animals.
Speaker 1: I love you, Dolly Carton.
Speaker 3: So you can shop the collection now on Amazon and pick out toys shaped like doggy stilettos and rhinestone and pink pearl collars for your pampered pooch. But definitely the blonde puppy wig is by far the fan favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to get it now. It's gonna sell out, there's no way.
Speaker 3: Dolly said in a statement, Puppy Love was my very first record, and six decades later, my love for pets is stronger than ever.
Speaker 1: Six decades.
Speaker 3: Wow, and she doesn't look it, No, and she's still she said. This inspired me to start my own line of doggy part and apparel, accessories and toys more with a little Dolly flair.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't wait to TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah great, you need to get it for your roommates store.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, yeah, probably the right size for her to just wear it as a crap test.
Speaker 7: True.
Speaker 3: This next laser story is out of food News. Everyone knows fast food isn't exactly the healthiest option for you to have, but we keep on eating it anyway.
Speaker 2: It tastes so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah yep. So here's a question. How many years of your life would you be willing to give up to keep eating fast food?
Speaker 11: Duh?
Speaker 3: Well online food blog pulled over three thousand adults and the average answer was four.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you would give up four years of your life?
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: If I don't want to sound like snotty, but I just I really don't eat fast food.
Speaker 2: I crave it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you sounded naughty. Most of the rest of the not snatty people love fast food so much they're willing to give up four years of their life for it. That's just the average. In America. Three states would be willing. Three states would be willing to give up more than a decade of their life, Like I'm willing to just never have been born.
Speaker 6: Give me all.
Speaker 3: Montana, North Dakota, and Hawaii. All of them said twelve a dozen years. They're willing to give up the amazing food. The Pole also found most people would rather give up alcohol than fast food, and one in four people think eating fast food every now and then actually has health benefits.
Speaker 5: It does when you're hungover.
Speaker 3: Yeah, scientists, I mean honestly, it may be true, because I know this guy's been working on a lettuce ley for three years now that he found in a discarded Big Mac. It sounds like he's doing just one. It's that special man gets going. That sound means laser story just come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Let's take a moment to shine a light on one of the most underappreciated things in our lives.
Speaker 1: Okay, are we talking about filters? Oh?
Speaker 3: We use them for everything, but they never get the credit they deserve. Because there's air filters that clean the air in our homes and our cars. Coffee filters give you that smooth cup of morning Joe.
Speaker 1: I have a filter on my mouth every day to make sure it don't say custory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and don't forget Instagram filters, which I never have to use because I'm so pants. Oh right, I mean, if anything, I do use them to make myself look uglier, so I don't break the internet with my striking good luck.
Speaker 1: That's why Instagram was going to start that Jeffrey filter that everybody.
Speaker 3: Else exactly zombie. Yeah, and I bet you didn't know. We actually have a very important filter that we use on our show. It's called the loser Line. It filters out all the undesirables trying to hit on you. So time to clean out the filter and play a brand new batch of loser line messages coming up?
Speaker 7: What's would you wait a minute?
Speaker 10: Is this the right number?
Speaker 7: It's the loser line? Good by, Just call.
Speaker 3: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. Hey girl, is it cool if I tie your shoes? Because I'm not letting you fall for anyone.
Speaker 1: Else but me, Batman, I mean without the voice, I kind of liked it.
Speaker 3: Whatever you do, don't call the good people at Arkham Asylum to tell them to take them away. Instead, tell him you'd like to play with his grappling hook a little bit and that's when you get in the numbers of the loser line. So hopefully he calls you and leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 6: Next Messa, Yo, Cheryl, go.
Speaker 11: Come on. It's like, uh, but it is like ten o'clock or something where you at Joel, you got to call.
Speaker 10: Me back.
Speaker 3: Next annoying, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: It really sounds like he's at a party by himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it was just him o'clock.
Speaker 3: On New Year's Eve, and you'll never guess, but it was not midnight yet, so he called back.
Speaker 6: Next message, Jero, it's it's New Year's New Year's e.
Speaker 11: You gotta give me a call back. What do you got going on? But it's like, it's almost midnight, so give me a call back. You gotta be alone.
Speaker 9: I'm alone.
Speaker 2: I'm not so bad as out there.
Speaker 3: That's the only time you'll ever hear somebody cheer after saying I'm alone.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're good for you, man.
Speaker 3: It definitely sounds like Brooke on just a normal night.
Speaker 1: Support this guy.
Speaker 3: What do you say if we do this one more time? Because yes, he did call back again.
Speaker 6: Next me jero, come.
Speaker 10: On now, we come on, h go on't go.
Speaker 4: Next mesage.
Speaker 3: I love them so probably the best lose one of the year already.
Speaker 12: It really is, and it's every year's ef I've ever experienced, like real excited at the beginning realizing the night wasn't going to be one of those to be and then just.
Speaker 3: It's a real journey, and you know that five minutes after that he passed out. Remember you can get the special Loser line number if you text the word loser l O s e R to seven eight five nine to have somebody call it and we can play their voicemail on the air. Voicemails like this one next.
Speaker 6: Message, Hi, this is I just wanted to call you back again and talk to you about these solar panels we were talking about. I know you had mentioned you really care about the environment like the rest of us, and you know there's these solar panels. They'll really help you out a lot. They'll help out the environments whom Mother Nature will really appreciate it. And on top of that, you'll stay so much money, hundreds and hundreds of dollars every month on your electricity bill. It's a win win situation. It's actually not just an investment in yourself, it's an investment in mother Nature as well, you know, And I think that's that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: We're all just trying to respect the land that we live on and give back to everybody. So let me know we are ready to go whenever you are for the environment. You have a great day, now, bye bye the.
Speaker 1: Next does anyone else feel like Mother Nature is involved in a pyramid scame?
Speaker 3: It's possible. I don't know why this guy got the loser line, though, I feel like women are so jaded.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: This sounds like a and that cares about the environment. And he went to some girls like do you care about saving Mother Nature? And the woman was like, okay, perv, all right, I'm giving you the loser line.
Speaker 1: I still think he's a perv. Okay, there's something he's not.
Speaker 9: No, it was not sincere next message.
Speaker 5: Since you've been gone. I can't read the first time, Henry. I'm so moving on. Yeah, yeah, thanks to you.
Speaker 8: Now I get what I want.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Henry. I know it's only been like twenty minutes since you left my apartment, but I just want to say I really miss you, and hopefully you really liked hanging out with me, and you liked that little song that I did, because I can keep singing it for you over and over again. Since you've been gone. I can read saw the first time. I'm so moving. Yeah, yeah, thanks to you, Hi hand that great night since you've been gon Oh wow.
Speaker 1: I love the craziest I love that, I don't.
Speaker 3: She grasps the purpose of that song. It's a breakup song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's glad that you're gone. Jealous I could finally bring okay.
Speaker 3: At least he's a good singer though. Yeah, but I would not want to be stuck in a room with that woman for more than ten minutes.
Speaker 1: She's living her own musicales we walk in.
Speaker 3: She's like, guessing is bad?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's you.
Speaker 3: We need to hook her up with the New Year's guy.
Speaker 4: Lean.
Speaker 3: Listen to Loser Line regularly at this time every week. Your phone taps coming up right after this.
Speaker 7: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: When it comes to the hardest, most thankless jobs, one of them near the very top has to be caregivers for the elderly. Oh yeah, your angels and saints. If you're listening. I mean, they provide such a critical service, giving all their time and their energy and their compassion to do things that frankly, most people probably wouldn't have the patience to do them.
Speaker 1: So that's why family sent them to homes.
Speaker 3: So we just want to thank them for all their amazing work that they do in the community, and that now that we've praised caregivers, it's time to prank one. She was set up by her friend because she's about to start helping with a brand new family tomorrow. Okay, and she'll need to talk with the family first. I don't think it's going to go very well. You'll hear it in your phone. Tap right now. Another on the twenties. Hello, Hey, I'm looking to speak with Crystal.
Speaker 4: Yes, this is she.
Speaker 3: Hey Crystal, this is Will. I think you just got hired to do some caregiving work for my family.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, hi, Will, how are you.
Speaker 3: Hey? I'm good. I just spoke with the agency that recommended you, and they were telling me some pretty great things.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, I've been doing this for four years for a lot of different families, so I'm looking forward to walking with you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I don't know if the agency told you about the duties that are going to be involved with my grandpa and everything.
Speaker 8: Just the standard meal planning, medication reminder, helping him get things done, stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did they mention the nocturnal chowdownia situation?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: Sorry, what was that nocturnal chowdownia? They didn't tell you.
Speaker 8: No, would you mind filling me in?
Speaker 3: I'm kind of surprised that I mentioned this. So Grams only eats when he sleeps, so the medical term is nocturnal chowdown ya, So when he closes his eyes, then you're gonna have to get to work.
Speaker 8: Is that through like an IV then I'm assuming No, it's not like that.
Speaker 3: We're not at that point yet. But basically, he won't eat when he's awake, and obviously he needs food, so whenever he takes his five minute power naps, you need to be cramming a banana down in there.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm sorry, I need to get this straight. So he has to be fully asleep like to I'm sorry, can you just explain it one more time?
Speaker 9: I've just never heard of this.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it's actually pretty easy. So, like he'll be in the middle of watching Wheel of Fortune and then he'll counk out. And so as soon as you see that happen, then you need to be microwaving hot pockets like Martha Stewart on crap, get him heated up, stuff him in his mouth before he wakes up.
Speaker 8: And I think that's what I'm confused about, the stuffing in his mouth.
Speaker 3: You're going to have to do it as quiet as you can, so I recommend maybe sneaking up from behind and then tie his hands to the chair.
Speaker 8: Oh I don't think it will be necessary to restrain him.
Speaker 3: Oh, trust me, it is because he can actually get pretty intense feeding him. Sometimes we'll try and fight it in his sleep, you know, yeah, because his subconscious doesn't want him to eat, and he'll be throwing karate chops, fists will start flying. But that's why the restraints are there. Use any force necessary to make it happen.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know if I'm really comfortable using force to feed a patient.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, no one is really comfortable at first. But just to know that we have a closet full of rope and restraints and wires, all shapes and sizes in there. Whatever you need, we're behind you, all right, And Okay, it's not for anything weird. It's just for restraining Grandpa.
Speaker 8: Right right. I'm sorry, this is so much information all at once.
Speaker 3: Okay, you do you want to write it down?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 8: No, I don't think i'm the right person for this job. I don't know if I'm going to be able to be a caregiver for your grandfather.
Speaker 3: That you have a problem feeding old people. No on your resume.
Speaker 8: What I said is that I am not the right person for this position, and I have never dealt with this condition, and I just want the best care for him.
Speaker 3: But but you're starting tomorrow though, and the agency said that you were willing to help with whatever we need.
Speaker 8: Well, the agency didn't tell me that I need to be tying up Grandpa and shoving food down his throat. So I'm just I'm trying to tell you that I will not be able to start.
Speaker 3: You mean spitting it in his mouth. Excuse me, you'd be spitting it in his mouth because Grandpa doesn't chew since he's sleeping, so you'll pre chew his food and then baby bird it into his mouth.
Speaker 4: And it's oh my god, that is not how that is done.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but like you can eat some of it too, if you want. Excuse me, Like the peanut riddle that he has is pretty good, so when you chew it up, you just spit some to him and then swallow whatever you don't.
Speaker 8: I can't think of a worse food than peanut riddle to feed this man in this condition. Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 8: Are you laughing?
Speaker 3: I mean trying not to, it's so funny. I'm sorry. I just you know, your friend Mason said that you were into this kind of stuff, so I don't know, maybe she was wrong.
Speaker 8: How do you know my friend Mason?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: I only know her because she's the one who set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 10: Holy cry, Oh there's no Wishard did this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not from the family who hired you. My name's actually jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Way, your best friend Mason said that you set her up on a bad blind date recently, and this was her way of getting revenge.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that didn't go well.
Speaker 3: Honestly, though, I think you'd get a lot more jobs if you put baby birding on your resume, or maybe'd get more dates, right.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't think I've seen that one.
Speaker 8: I'm tinder, but.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 8: It's out there.
Speaker 3: Trust me, it works.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sure it does.
Speaker 7: Weeke up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We all have our favorite athletes on a team, yeah, our favorite characters in a TV show, or our favorite ballgag in the dungeon. And I'll admit on this radio program we have a list of favorite listeners who've called in for our help before.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Normally we figure out a way to drive those people away forever. Yeah, but there is one of them who keeps coming back for more, including today. It's gonna be his fourth appearance on the radio airwaves. We call him Matt Many a mission to get action.
Speaker 1: He sounds like Matt Man, but like a lot less Testosterolan exactly.
Speaker 3: We'll refresh your memory with your secondary update next second date update. It's a record breaking fourth time this person has been on the show requesting our help. It's none other than the Caped Crusada of Romance. When I say caped, I mean he's got his extra long jammies on this morning, Matt Man. Is that Welcome.
Speaker 9: Back, Matt, Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: You guys, it's like we're starting to be the superheroes of your life. We're helping so much.
Speaker 3: You know, we're not super maybe mediocre hero Clearly we're not very good at it. But real quick, for those of you who have not heard of Matt Man before, he's a friend of the show. And we call him matt Man because on one of the very first dates we ever heard from him, he went out to a movie premiere dressed as the Dark Knight, and ever since then, his legend has lived on Yes, along with his ever active dating profile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Matt, last.
Speaker 3: Time that we heard from you, I thought, tell me if I'm wrong, I thought we you had a girlfriend before? Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That that one didn't really work out too well?
Speaker 1: But just because what doesn't mean it wasn't a success. Sure, you know, I'm sure you learn from it, grew from it.
Speaker 3: So now we're doing another second date update. So you must have met someone new, right?
Speaker 4: I did? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I met I met a girl Jackie on the app.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, would you like about Jackie?
Speaker 9: I mean right off the bat, she was great. I mean she looked just like her pictures.
Speaker 1: Was that a bat pun?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 3: Right off the bat? Gotcha? I he was going to call her jack her like joker. Yeah, okay, Well she looked like she said she was going to look like.
Speaker 1: The standards are still very high.
Speaker 3: All right? What did you end up doing with Jackie?
Speaker 9: Well, Jackie, she wanted me to pick her up, so I just said, hop in my mapmobile?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: What's the actual card?
Speaker 9: It's a It's a Hyundai.
Speaker 4: Just like.
Speaker 3: Classy? All right? And how are you feeling heading into the day.
Speaker 9: I was maybe a little nervous at the beginning, so I just thought, yeah, So I thought i'd bounce it out with some of my patented, world famous mat Man humor.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, what do you mean? What'd you go with a knock knock joke?
Speaker 9: I started with one of the classics, the old parallel trick.
Speaker 3: What's that if I'm familiar with that one?
Speaker 9: So I thought it would be funny if I pretended like I couldn't parallel park. So I asked Jackie if she could go outside and maybe spot me and like tell me if I was getting close, or I was going to hit the curb. Like around like the third or fourth time, I decided I'm just going to pretend to drive away, So like I drove away.
Speaker 5: What the curb?
Speaker 1: There's no way she was laughing.
Speaker 9: I was only gone for like ten seconds. Like the look of horror on her face was.
Speaker 3: I could see that. I could see how that could do for you.
Speaker 1: And it's funny, Like six months into a relationship, it's not funny the first like literally, you haven't even had dinner with this person yet, laughing funny.
Speaker 9: It's just like, oh, she said something like, don't ever do that again, but I need that too.
Speaker 3: Funny. She doesn't want to laugh to.
Speaker 1: But I will say if she says don't do that again. Her mindset is that there could be a next time you hang out.
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 1: Even in her anger, there's some hope there.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is good so far. I think, where did you end up taking Jackie?
Speaker 9: So you know, I mean, I'm starting to get a little bit of dating experience, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better every time, man.
Speaker 9: I think so. So I thought i'd step up my game and I don't know, you guys might think I'm a nube, but I took her to sushi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 3: That's a great first date to go.
Speaker 9: It was good. I mean, there are so many good flavors, so I thought.
Speaker 3: I've never thought of them as flavors.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I ordered thirteen year olls.
Speaker 1: What did you just woo?
Speaker 3: Came with an appetite rolls.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, because I've never done sushi, So I just thought, like the roles were like this.
Speaker 3: You thought the individual pieces was a role, but one role has like six to eight slices exactly.
Speaker 9: They had to put the waiter, had to bring like a whole nother table just to attach it so we could have all this food. It's like cascading off this side.
Speaker 1: But like I would be dying of embarrassment. You're sitting there as more and more plates keep being delivered, Like it would be so cross.
Speaker 5: Like a guy to eat, Like I wouldn'tant a guy that eats less than me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and it's kind of ball anything you want. Every role in the restaurant just dollars sushi night end.
Speaker 9: It's kind of a mess. We laughed about it and it was fun. Later I had to take a picture with her out front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that a bad.
Speaker 1: Alexis doesn't like that.
Speaker 3: It's a nice thing to take a picture with someone, like, Hey, let's remember this really, Okay, maybe that was a mistake of yours, Matt, I don't know.
Speaker 9: She let me touch her waist. She posted the picture. Yeah, but she cropt me out of the photo.
Speaker 1: I don't think you should be insulted by that. It would be weird.
Speaker 8: She couldn't really just take a selfie.
Speaker 9: So, I mean, I never heard from her, like I thought it was a great date.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, there has to be some sort of logical explanation for this, and we're just going to ask her directly. All right, we'll come back and do your second date update next. We're in the middle of another second date update with friend of the show Matt Man. Yeah, just a quick recap if you missed the first part. Matt did a sushi date with a woman named Jackie, gave her a little parallel parking humor before that, and then at dinner ordered thirteen different sushi rolls. Oh, because he didn't know. He thought a role meant the individual pieces of sushi.
Speaker 1: He really needed to have done sushi trade. Then he could have just picked one plate at a touch.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, you know, it would have been better he tried to go fancy and go to a nice restaurant.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine the bill.
Speaker 3: Things were looking up at the end of the night, though, when they took a photo together in front of the restaurant and Matt, you said you touched her waist. Did she touch your grappling hook in return or was there a kiss or any sort of sign of intimacy.
Speaker 9: Well, a true hero keeps his belt on at all times. But I did get to put your waist and it was pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice dude. Didn't know that you've done a lot of these, Matt, Like, what do you think went wrong? Why is she not calling you back?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I I think maybe because I didn't know about the roles and the individual pieces. Maybe that, okay, we're off. Maybe she thought I was trying to show off.
Speaker 1: You didn't explain it was your first time at a sushi restaurant.
Speaker 9: No, you know, I was just trying to be mister cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see that.
Speaker 3: But okay, let's just call Jackie and see if that really was the case, if she was intimidated by how many roles you can afford in one dinner.
Speaker 9: I mean, I still have some. So if she wants toushi, throw.
Speaker 3: That in at the end. We want to send you guys out on the day. First we got to call her. Let's do it. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Jackie.
Speaker 4: Ye, hey Jackie.
Speaker 3: My name is jeff from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Hi Jackie, how are you doing?
Speaker 4: Oh the Hi everyone?
Speaker 3: Yes, Hi, whole show wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: We love people that are happy right off the bat. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: It's a breath of fresh air for us because we're doing something called a second date update. And oh yeah, it sounds scarier than it is. We're calling because you went out on a date with one of our listeners.
Speaker 1: I would call the good friend of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's honestly a VIP member of our listening audience. His name is Matt.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt. Like hearing you laugh about it because we heard you guys had a great sushi date the other night.
Speaker 4: It was an experience.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I mean, if I saw it was an experience, I'd give that a five stars.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing. Like IMAX calls themselves an experience better than.
Speaker 4: Right and for the most part, yeah, some of them were a little quirky, but yeah, it was all. It was all pretty fun.
Speaker 1: Oh why did you call it him back? He's been trying to get a hold of you. He wants to see you again.
Speaker 4: Well at the end of the night, okay, so he took a picture of us, which was a little different for a first dape.
Speaker 3: But if we know anything about Matt, it's that he's a bold man and he goes for what he likes and that he just really wanted to commemorate the night with.
Speaker 4: You, right right. And it was a really cute picture. And so when I got home, I showed my roommate the picture and she was like horrified, I guess, Like so we had one of his hands was like, you know, like around my waist, and he said that he was making like a gang sign like with his hand, and I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: Like what like throwing west side up.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't know. I had no idea idea what it was, and I kind of thought she was kidding at first, but she had us look it up. And I'm not going to say, like what it was, but yeah it was. It was like it was a gang sign and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a street gag.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it was. It was like an actual streak gang, like a.
Speaker 2: Famous street game.
Speaker 3: It was like ears.
Speaker 1: Bunny feels more, Matt.
Speaker 3: What's up? I had no idea Matt was in a gang like that.
Speaker 1: She is. Are you sure it couldn't have been something he did on accident that happened to be similar.
Speaker 4: That's what I was trying to like say to her, but she was like no, like she was so sure, and she got to freak me out, so I I I'll just play it face just in case.
Speaker 6: So I was just like, no, Zank, what if he's like an og gang member?
Speaker 3: We have no idea, That's what I'm saying. I just want to ask him right now because I got to let you know, Jackie, Matt is on the other line right now.
Speaker 4: Oh what was it a gang? Now I'm in trouble. I think it's.
Speaker 1: Probably good gangs don't call radio?
Speaker 9: Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, like gang signs? Do you really think I'm a gang banger?
Speaker 4: It was my roommate. She freaked me.
Speaker 9: Out, even like seriously, like do I look like a gang banger? Do I sound like stereotype?
Speaker 1: It's not stereotype, Matt.
Speaker 3: Do you know what she's talking about? What hand signals she's talking about?
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, I do it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you do it all the time if you know it's a gang symbol?
Speaker 7: Matt.
Speaker 9: It's not a gang symbol. It's the bat symbol.
Speaker 1: Jackie, Likeman, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Jackie, you might. I didn't tell you this mostly for your safety, but.
Speaker 4: Wow, right, that's what that sounds like.
Speaker 3: The gang that he's talking about is like a superhero league that type.
Speaker 9: Of gang, what like D and D No Justice League. I'm a huge fan. I'm part of the bat family. It's not a gang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves Batman. Yeah he's He's a big Batman fand know that like comic books.
Speaker 4: I mean I knew that, but I know a lot of people who are like into that stuff and they don't have like weird hand symbols.
Speaker 3: And like I do think a gang member is hotter.
Speaker 9: But yes, it's like it's like a sign I'm trying to make popular with my posse, Like I guess you know.
Speaker 4: You made it up?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I'm I'm trying to get it started, you know, like because my hand is like the wig, and then if I move my thumb it's kind of like the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I kind of like that. That way you can be out on the street and secretly know who else is a Batman fan, and rather than having to go up and.
Speaker 7: Ask you to get like a gang.
Speaker 3: Yeah, flash it when you're walking down the street and you're like.
Speaker 12: Mad dance with my feet shod the same time I'm with hose on this one.
Speaker 1: You gotta drop it. It's going to give you in trouble. It's already getting you in trouble.
Speaker 3: That someone sees that in the wrong neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Not even a joke.
Speaker 12: You want to have to actually defend your woman just because you're being a silly.
Speaker 3: Or you become the coolest guy in that neighborhood. Just street cred.
Speaker 9: I like it, but I mean, I don't want to get I don't want to get beat up.
Speaker 3: I doubt anybody could beat up matt Man. You're just being nice.
Speaker 4: Who's ma Man? Is that you?
Speaker 1: So? I didn't mean to out there we call him mat Man.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that's my secret identity. Is blown now.
Speaker 2: Listeners, he's popular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he makes us laugh a lot.
Speaker 4: No, that you absolutely were making me laugh the whole time. I swear that's all it was.
Speaker 3: Well, that's great. I mean, if you take out the hand signal, it sounded like you guys had a really good night together.
Speaker 4: And I mean, yeah, minus am not really being able to parallel park that well.
Speaker 3: Actually there's a funny story to that.
Speaker 4: He told me it was a joke, but I don't know. After like the fourth or fifth time, I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe you drive to the next day. Yeah, maybe that.
Speaker 3: I think that might be best and will pay for that date if you agree to go on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine. All of these secrets are not gang related and sounds great.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, congratulations Matt Man.
Speaker 4: One request though, if we get sushi again, please don't order so many roles. I don't think that was necessary.
Speaker 9: I just thought the roles were I mean, it's like a bread roll, isn't like.
Speaker 2: Just say yes, Matt, yes, Matt.
Speaker 3: All right, you know what, We're just gonna call it a win. Good job brooking Jeffrey in the morning, and I'm really happy that we were able to get another date from Matt Man.
Speaker 1: I liked her a lot too. I think they could be a really cute couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was actually pretty chill, and honestly, that was maybe one of the easiest second date updates we've ever had to do for him before.
Speaker 1: All it takes is calling into our show four times for us to get good at helping you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the bat sign gang sign mixed up? That one's actually pretty easily explainable. Really stop doing that. Honestly, I think if we would have stayed on the phone with her longer, the more likely she would have and ultimately said no. The more that she learned, you know about in dressing up like a superhero, going to the movies, hanging upside down from pipes and dark alley ways, Yeah, that's where it could have gotten weird. But luckily we didn't bring any of that up, didn't have time to. So I'm proud of us bring the weird himself that he just did.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm hoping she's not.
Speaker 3: No matter what, best of luck, Matt's a good guy. If you want to be like Matt and email the show over and over and over for help, We're always here. We'll call that person who isn't.
Speaker 7: Calling you back brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Real quick. I just want to give a shout out to all the bathroom besties out there. Yeah, those friends that you make just for while you're.
Speaker 12: In the bathroom.
Speaker 1: They make you feel so good. They pumped you up, they tell you look.
Speaker 3: I remember four years ago I was using the little boys room at a Mexican restaurant and this dude came in, stood right at the journal next to mine and he said, Hey, I like your hat. Bro. I was like, oh, well, thanks, dude, I like your shirt. And we just had this instant bondy. Next thing, I know, we're laughing together, we're joking. I'm like, oh my god, you have a freckle there too.
Speaker 1: One is mine different.
Speaker 3: And then ultimately we had this big hug and then we zipped up and walked out, never to see each other ever again. And I've always wondered what happened to that guy. But you know, there is a special website where I guess I could potentially find him and reconnect. It's on Craigslist, where a lot of people are looking for their missed bathroom besties or maybe missed bathroom romances. We may even hear from a few of those when we do a brand new edition of Craigslist Misconnections coming up, Cuty Misconnections.
Speaker 7: That was me staring there's.
Speaker 3: Only two places where you can find true love in this world. One is inside the tiny air vent that peeks down onto your parents' bedroom on their anniversary.
Speaker 1: Now, oh gosh, that is disturbing.
Speaker 3: Better take some notes so the others. On the highly respected scholarly website craigslist dot org.
Speaker 8: There it is.
Speaker 3: We searched through it every week to find the best misconnections it has to offer, like this first one titled I heard you screaming at the divorce lawyer's office man for a woman forty one?
Speaker 1: Well, at least you know she's single, so or soon to.
Speaker 3: Be right, it says I was as I was waiting to speak with my attorney. I couldn't help but hear you shouting through the conference room plexiglass. You were yelling something about how your husband was a Neanderthal moron with a tiny venus.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's where go you keep it there.
Speaker 3: It was hard to hear, however, it was clear you were extremely upset with him. For attempting to keep the lawn gnomes. Apparently they've been in your family for years and love them more than your own children.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 3: This may sound strange, but somehow your primal screaming turned me on strange, so I lingered near the door just so I could hear more.
Speaker 1: He just wants to be berated like her husband.
Speaker 3: That's when my attorney then motioned for me to walk down the hall to my own fate. When I walked away, I could faintly hear you yelling about how you wanted to destroy his DVD box set of King of Queens.
Speaker 1: Someone owns that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kevin James is amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's probably a good idea to destroy that, even if you're not getting divorced.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, I don't really know anything about you or your ex, but I hope you do burn those DVDs. He doesn't deserve a passionate woman like yourself, and I think Kevin James would agree with me. Contact to me if you need to commiserate or consummate or just mate. Okay.
Speaker 1: I kind of like the idea of consummating a divorce for some reason.
Speaker 3: Greg. This next misconnection is titled horse lover dripping with mystery.
Speaker 1: Ew why we got to use that.
Speaker 3: Verb for Man forty three east Side Stables. As I walked into the barn this morning, I saw you eyeing the horses with admiration. I casually introduced myself and I mentioned I hadn't seen you around here before. That's when you told me the owners recently employed you as their horse whisperer. Ah, yeah, I was intrigued as you walked over to Sebastian ever so gently. Then you revealed an apple from somewhere on your body and gave it to him. I was impressed. As Sebastian was feeding on that crisp, juicy orb, you leaned in and whispered something into his ear. Whatever you said got him all hot and bothered. Oh. I haven't seen him get up on two hoofs in years, Oh, whisperer.
Speaker 1: I thought that's a good reaction or a bad reaction from Sebastian. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I had an incredible ride that day, and when I was trotting back to the barn, I witnessed Sebastian mounting a philly with authority.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow.
Speaker 3: Cow boy, Okay, I thought we.
Speaker 1: Were going to train the horses to do something different.
Speaker 3: But apparently I found out later you were not a horse risper like you said, but a drifter who had snuck onto the property from midnight of a warm meal.
Speaker 1: It's like, I feel like people don't give horses apples because they're.
Speaker 3: If you see this, no one thing. Whoever you are, you have a gift, and that gift is using your voice to get animals to mate. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: That's that's the next superhero and.
Speaker 3: I have the same exact gift. So this next misconnection is titled We met at the sleep disorder clinic man for woman thirty three, me short, dark hair, silver vest, black pants, and told you I was fighting off night terrors.
Speaker 1: Oh you saw?
Speaker 3: That's ever happened to you?
Speaker 2: Guys were like two three nights in a row.
Speaker 3: You're just constantly. You also had dark hair, ponytail, wearing tan shorts, and dealing with high grade narcolepsy.
Speaker 1: Ah wow, So how much of the conversation did she hear?
Speaker 3: Over the next five minutes, we shared sleep disorder stories and giggled like school children. I don't know, sometimes I wake up screaming like sometimes he goes on. When you told me you fell asleep at the DMV four times while they tried to take your license picture.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna say that's understandable. But during the picture, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I l o led so hard I almost touted py rights in parentheses. Okay, to be honest, I actually did.
Speaker 9: Okay, sneak out.
Speaker 3: Why would you share that at one point you really did not off during one of my story, But that's okay. I wasn't offended. I know with one hundred percent positivity. My story wasn't boring. It was just your condition.
Speaker 1: That's just keep telling yourself that, buddy.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, you don't know this, but as you were in dreamland, I took a picture of you with my phone as you drove on a pile of doctors magazines. As I gently shook you, you screamed, where am i?
Speaker 1: Oh Shao.
Speaker 3: I smiled and thought to myself, I always wanted to be with a screamer.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, she was terrified, sir.
Speaker 3: That's when the nurse called your name and I never saw you again. I'm hoping someday I can find someone like you who understands me, and maybe if I learned to trust you, I'll let you chain me to the bed so I don't hurt others.
Speaker 1: How did we get there? He was talking about farts two seconds ago.
Speaker 3: The night terror is apparently really bad. Yeah, okay, that's signed Diggle.
Speaker 1: It's not a name. You're going to be screaming out to the Sexy Way.
Speaker 3: No challenge exception. Those are your Craigslist misconnections.
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Brook is going for three wins in a row today and it's going to be a rubber much against Brian from Takeoma. What's up, Brian?
Speaker 2: Bryan?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 11: You guys can call me Brook's worst nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're coming in hot.
Speaker 3: And Brian, the last time you played Brook, you lost? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: I didn't lose? How about that?
Speaker 1: Okay? Okay? I like I like your positive attitude.
Speaker 3: It's the spirit of a winner.
Speaker 1: What's different today than that other time we played?
Speaker 11: I don't have to pay.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, no, I couldn't plan the bushes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just go the hallway. When I'm out there and you're answering questions garbage can Why don't.
Speaker 3: You go relieve yourself right now?
Speaker 8: Brooke?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can actually stand up while I do it?
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 11: Wowsive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I sit down, Brook's going to soil the outside of the studio. And while that happens, Brian, you know the game's played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible if you don't know, and just say pass, and you have to beat Brooke outright to win.
Speaker 2: You're ready, I'm ready, all right?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. Today is National Popcorn Day. What state produces the most popcorn each year? What decade did the exclamation point become the standard on the typewriter?
Speaker 4: Sixty?
Speaker 3: The Amazon River starts in Peru and empties into what famous body of water?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the ocean.
Speaker 3: What's the last name of the family in the TV show Family Guy?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do bears poop while hibernating?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: All right, emphatic cancer on the last one. Let's bring Brook back into the studio. And so, Brian, have you set any goals for yourself for the new year?
Speaker 2: Yet?
Speaker 4: Yes? I have.
Speaker 11: I'm bringing back the old term yolo.
Speaker 2: You only live once.
Speaker 5: Gotta have that attitude in your basement.
Speaker 1: In your basement, Why in your basement, Brian, your.
Speaker 3: Apartment, the balcony, wherever, you only live once, partly like.
Speaker 7: A rock star.
Speaker 1: All Right, feel like there's a lot of bumper stickers that just came out of Brian's.
Speaker 4: Car.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start, thank you, brook Yeah there, yo, yolo.
Speaker 3: All right, Broke, you're ready? Yeah, your time starts now. Today is National Popcorn Day. What state produces the most popcorn each year?
Speaker 2: Iowa?
Speaker 3: What decades did the exclamation point become the standard on the typewriter?
Speaker 1: Forties?
Speaker 3: The Amazon River starts in Peru and empties into what famous body of water?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: In the Caribbean?
Speaker 3: C what's the last name of the family in the TV show Family Guy Pass? Do bears poop while hibernating?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: At over twelve thousand feet? What mountain is the tallest point in all of Japan?
Speaker 1: You can see it, Fuji.
Speaker 3: You can see it in my head? Oh okay, looking out the window. I mean, I know you have big glasses, but I didn't know that that much. Soon on, Yeah, anyway, let's go to the scoreboard and find out how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 12: Thanksgiving right around the corner, and this pilgrim is feeling pretty proud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that close to Thanksgiving unless you're Brook and you can see that far into the future. Anyway, how we doing, Jose, Brian, you did good. You got to correct today.
Speaker 1: That's respectable, Brian.
Speaker 3: For Brook's worst nightmare, that's respectable.
Speaker 7: Brook.
Speaker 1: Yep, you also got to take it last second. Well, you can see that mountain.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: That's right, Brian. You can up that positive attitude.
Speaker 3: Yo, Loo, you only lose once. All right, let's go over the answers for everybody here. Today's National Popcorn Day. The state that produces the most popcorn would be Nebraska. Two and fifty corn corn. That's a corn corn in Nebraska, then they pop it. The decade that the exclamation point became standard on the typewriters the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 1: Oh again, I wasn't alive during that decade, so I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Amazon River starts in Peru and empties into the Atlantic Ocean. The last name of the family in the TV show Family Guy is Griffin.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 3: Do bear's poop while hibernating, No, they do not. They create a fecal plug to reabsorb the urine and the feces. I do that too, sometimes when.
Speaker 2: We're in studio.
Speaker 1: That is it. I can't use the most terrible thing to call it.
Speaker 3: And at over twelve thousand feet, Mount Fuji is the tallest point in all of Japan. So Brian, I'm sorry no cash today, but we're going to be black to play Windbrooks Bock same time tomorrow
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.