Speaker 1: It's a new year with a brand new player to win Brooks Bucks. Her name is Jackie. She's a referral coordinator for healthcare, and she has some New Year's goals already laid out for herself.
Speaker 2: Number one, to stay sane, okaying a lot, Jackie stole mine.
Speaker 1: Now Number two, she wants to plan some vacations, maybe even Hawaii for spring break.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend it. I'm the only one too. Most people are like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like Hawaii. What sucks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, I just thought, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I'm so slow.
Speaker 2: Tropical beach maybe a nice vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you're turned to that kind of thing, break out of the box, Jackie.
Speaker 2: What do you like about Hawaii?
Speaker 3: The beach is them if it rains cold? Exactly?
Speaker 2: You and me. We're really random, weird. Yeah, you got into some weird stuff here.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna send Brooke out into the cold studio outside, No, leave the cold of the studio to go into the warmth of the outside. And while she heads out, Jackie, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say pass, but you do have to beat Brooke out right to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now. On this day.
Speaker 1: In nineteen seventy four, the national speed limit was lowered to fifty five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: What was it before? Ny SE stands for New York?
Speaker 3: What fine integrity?
Speaker 1: What company makes the video game console known as the Switch? The logo for TikTok is a musical note shaped like what lowercase letter? What kind of bird is the mascot for fruit loop Cereal? To care Ooh, solid work there, Jackie. It's gonna come back into the studio. And it says on my phone screener here that you do listen to our show.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. By the way, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to decode what was written here, it says you like second dates and phone taps.
Speaker 3: Well, I like more than that, but those are okay. It's usually quite funny.
Speaker 2: You had to choose you get onto our show. Would you rather be pranked in a phone call? Or it's because you're on a second date update?
Speaker 3: Well, I won't be on any second date updates because I am happily married.
Speaker 5: You don't know, wait, wait, you don't know what your husband's New Year's resolutions are?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: That trip to Hawaii might get real interesting? And do you follow us on social media? Jackie at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: I believe I follow you on Facebook?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, we're on everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We try to write people back when you comment to so comment to it.
Speaker 1: Yes, go follow us everywhere if you haven't already, Now Brook, it's your turn.
Speaker 2: Here you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready. Let's yep, almost said.
Speaker 1: Something super smooth. Your time starts now. On this day. In nineteen seventy four, the national speed limit was lowered to fifty five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: What was it before seventy? Ny SE stands for New York?
Speaker 4: What Stock Exchange?
Speaker 2: What company makes the video game console known as the Switch?
Speaker 4: Nintendo?
Speaker 1: The logo for TikTok is a musical note shaped like what lowercase letter uh t? What kind of bird is the mascot for fruit Loop Cereal can When voting in the presidential election, there's two types of votes, the popular vote and one other electoral o.
Speaker 2: This maybe a tight one. Today. We're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you bolted with hose a.
Speaker 5: Nothing says Lovin like like ressent rolls, Jackie, you got too correct today?
Speaker 4: You feel good?
Speaker 2: You don't like that answer?
Speaker 4: I think I'm starting to strong and bruh up, you.
Speaker 2: Got five smoked. You're there, Jackie, Sorry about that. Let's go over the answers real quick.
Speaker 1: On this day in nineteen seventy four, the national speed limit was officially lowered to fifty five miles per hour.
Speaker 2: It used to be seventy miles per hour? Can we change it back?
Speaker 1: NYSC stands for the New York Stock Exchange. The video game console known as the Switch is made by Nintendo. The logo for TikTok is a musical note shaped like a lowercase D, because in China the app was originally called Dewey.
Speaker 5: In a little D yeah, and then here it was originally called musically yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, but no little fun facts about TikTok there for you. That's why the logo looks that way.
Speaker 1: And fruit Loop Cereal has a mascot that is a two can yeah, two can Sam. And in the presidential election, you can either do the popular vote. No, you have to do both. There's a popular vote and the electoral vote.
Speaker 4: There you go, so.
Speaker 1: Jackie, unfortunately, wasn't enough to beat Brooke today. But just for playing, you do win a twenty five dollars Disney gift card valid at any Disney resort in Park or online in the Disney Store.
Speaker 2: And I was just there, I was there. I highly recommend it, I would say, and I'm just making this up. Happiest place on earth?
Speaker 5: Did you too have some crazy hobbies that you don't any else an interest?
Speaker 2: We like Disney and we like Hawaii.
Speaker 4: We got to keep our secrets so unique.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Jackie, Jackie, thank you so much for playing, pleasure having you on.
Speaker 2: Make sure you come.
Speaker 5: Back again, right, I will thank your resolution to win by the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jackie, Okay, I'll try here.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: We'll be back to the wind Brooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 4: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.