Speaker 1: All right, guys, it is time once again for comedy. Rule that Anthony Brown very easy. Take three subjects. Put them on a wheel, spend the wheel, wed stop. We'll make it funny with professionals. Watch us do it.
Speaker 2: We do it all the time.
Speaker 3: On the subject new Year's resolutions, that you will not keep all of them.
Speaker 4: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: They dot dot dot dot uh and then the last one romantic lines Kanye can use to get Kim back.
Speaker 4: None of that.
Speaker 2: Spend the words, spun it, none of it. Nothing's gonna work. You're right.
Speaker 5: Spun it, fun it, spun it, lad stop Kanye, come on.
Speaker 4: It stopped on. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve. They come on, alright, here we go.
Speaker 2: Huncle earl got so drunk for New Year's Eve. He pete and dirty clothes hamper.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, well they dirty though they dirty, I mean, you know.
Speaker 5: They don't get washed anyway.
Speaker 4: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 6: They junior told, ain't Barbara, don't make no sleep potato pies no more. They give it a fan.
Speaker 3: All right, Tommy, your relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 5: They you had sex with ain't Thelma wow Wood you was toe up?
Speaker 4: All right? Come on, king. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve days.
Speaker 6: Instead of leading everybody in the old lang's eye, he's led to everybody with the national.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: They she got in a fight with I t in the wheelchair, and the wheelchair lady whooped her ass.
Speaker 4: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve day.
Speaker 6: We looked at the window and saw uncle car under the tree drinking with the dog.
Speaker 5: That's good company, though, that's good company.
Speaker 4: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 5: They so on doing the countdown. Just start taking clothes off. Ten nine, hey, braw, pannies, focks. Everything was naked by we got by the time.
Speaker 4: We got the one. Oh my god, uncle Herman, all right, Stephen. Relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve They.
Speaker 2: That he slapped his uncle because he never believed he was.
Speaker 4: Blind sitting over there line us all this time. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve day.
Speaker 2: Uncle Earl been down the tie shoe and everybody so he had on a thumb a.
Speaker 5: Thong, whoa whoa so drunk.
Speaker 4: Uncle, Uncle Ernesteine. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve Day.
Speaker 6: We washed Uncle Larry drop his ditches in the chit chat with the hell Happy day.
Speaker 4: A relative got so drunk for New Year. There's eve Bay.
Speaker 5: Number two in the living room.
Speaker 4: Flow right. God, I couldn't hold it. I couldn't hold it. I couldn't hold it.
Speaker 2: Nay.
Speaker 3: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve closing out Steve.
Speaker 2: Please, he told his boss he had feelings for his wife.
Speaker 4: He was lit. That's literally, that's lit. Let me tell you something I never have said before. All Right, ladies and gentlemen, that is comedy roulette. You're listening hard Morning show