Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time, y'all don't know y'all bat all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given them.
Speaker 4: Black the million bus buss boozy.
Speaker 5: Listening to.
Speaker 3: To I don't Joy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Joy?
Speaker 7: Have you got to do that?
Speaker 6: You love?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 6: Turn?
Speaker 8: You've gotta turn, got to turn the mouth turn, you probably got to turn mouth out the mon a.
Speaker 4: Look, come.
Speaker 7: Come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show man. Oh man, oh man? How many times I got to say that before I get tired of it. I think it's gonna be a minute, folks. I gotta be real with you, because, boy, that Steve Harvey got a radio show man. Clear indication of how God can do some unexpected, wonderful things for you, How he leads your life in directions.
Speaker 7: That you never ever saw coming.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I was talking with somebody the other day and they were talking about how man, they were young, and they were doing things, and they never knew that the things that they were doing as a youngster would come and help help form who they were today as an adult.
Speaker 7: This guy is fifty years old.
Speaker 2: And you know the thing for you, if you look back on your life and all of the things that you've done, it helped shape you into who you are now. This is provided now that you take the positive approach. Now when I say look back at your life and see what you've done, that doesn't mean dwell on the misfortunate moments. Because the misfortunate moments were necessary.
Speaker 6: I know it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to see that when it's happening to you, but the unfortunate moments are necessary. You know, what really makes you appreciate summer vacation is winter work. What really makes you appreciate a walk on the beach is when it's cold is rained in our side. What really makes you appreciate when you're up, it's because you've been down. See if you were up all the time, just the nature of us as human beings, we would lose our appreciation for it because it becomes case arrah. Whatever it is, Well, it is what it is. I'm just what what you take it for? Granted, it becomes expected. But what happens in life s is it has so many twisting turns and then you learn how to deal with those twisting turns, which makes you now a more experienced person. And then when the sunny days come, man, you go, wow, it's really nice outside. You really want to appreciate how warm weather. Just stay in a bunch of cold weather all the time. You know what I'm saying. I'm just this is really simpler now, a lot of analogies, but it helps you along the way. Now here's what I came to say today to everybody out there. And this has helped me in my life. I can't tell you what it's done for me, but a lot of people are struggling with moving forward with their future, their future plans, their future goals, their future aspirations, their future hopes, their future dreams, just simply your future wants. A lot of people trying to have a hard time mapping out their future. Even what I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna make, how I'm n go about it, What do I do next?
Speaker 7: I want to share something with you that I had to come to terms with. The quickest way.
Speaker 2: To lose focus on your future is to keep focusing on your past. You know, It's like I said at the beginning, you know when I say it's wonderful to look at your life and review it, because if you look at it, it'll tell you it really helped shape inform you today as the person you are now. If you look at it in a positive sense. But if you dwell in harp on the negative that's happened to you, then that keeps you from seeing the good in the incident, every bad thing that's happened to you, that was a silver lining behind it.
Speaker 7: I know people who were on.
Speaker 2: Drugs who finally, man just got sent to prison for stealing because of their habit. I know Cat sol Dope. Well, he went to prison. He told me one time, he says Steve. He said, man, this is the best thing ever happened to me to save my life. Now, most people would think, how in the world is going to prison helpful for you? The brother said, it saved my life. First of all, it got me clean. He said, I've been clean for five years from sitting in here. That's for starters. I'm clean. I ain't stealing no more. I ain't putting myself in jeopardy, and I ain't jeopardizing nobody else.
Speaker 7: He said. Now, man, I done.
Speaker 2: Went to college I done got a college degree while I'm in him. Then he was released from prison, and the brother's life was completely turned around. He married, he got a family, he got a great job. He go to work every day. He's a productive citizen.
Speaker 7: I mean.
Speaker 2: So he looks back on his incarceration, even his drug abuse, and it taught him how to appreciate the things in life that he had taken for granted and was missing because he said, man, my life was just in a blur.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know what was going on. He said, Now I appreciate every day I wake up. That's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Even in your missteps in life, there is a purpose for the missteps.
Speaker 7: Every time you fail, there was a reason for the failure.
Speaker 2: See what I had to do was I had to learn that all of my failures taught me how to get back up. So I became a very strong and tough person in getting back up. And then I was down and out so long that it taught me how to really appreciate that up. And so I've taken all of that and used it those experiences that happened to me, and I became a more experienced person. So next time, when people talk about me who don't know me. It don't shake me, cause everybody not gonna like you. Man, you might as well go and get on this train right now. And so what I'm saying to you out there is the quickest way to lose focus on your future is to keep focusing.
Speaker 7: On your past. Let it go.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, he left. Sometimes the breakup is the blessing. I know it's hard to break up because now you're loaneling you by yourself. But man, but weren't you in misery when you was in that? Weren't you in complete misery in that? Now you kept asking God to fix it. But it takes two people to fix a relationship. It don't just take one. It take two to make a thing go right. It take two to make it out of sight. You really do have to have two people wanting a relationship to work. It can't just be one person want a relationship, So you can pray about the relationship all you want. If the other person don't want you no more, it ain't gonna act right. You can't make him do that or you can't make her do that. But you steady asking God for a new relationship. But you are yet to be grateful that you are in a position to have a relationship. And you keep harping on the past.
Speaker 7: You don't think you hear that. I'm just a dude with a show and I hear it all the time. Let it go go forward. It's over.
Speaker 2: You made it, He bought you through it, you conquered, you survived it. Why are you dwelling on it and making it the cross around your neck when clearly he had removed it for you. Now, all you got to do is come on. So if you sit behind them walls, brothers and sisters, I'm talking directly to you sometimes.
Speaker 7: Man, you just got to get it right. All this repeat of fender business, that's for?
Speaker 9: Who is that for?
Speaker 2: How ignorant can you be to keep giving your life back to the penal system?
Speaker 7: Be free, man, walk the streets, do the right thing. Ask God to.
Speaker 2: Help connect you. He could do anything. You think he can't give you a job? Are you serious?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 7: Put some faith on it. Let's move forward, y'all. Let it go.
Speaker 1: Let's move You're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: We are here today gathered for the radio show. This is not a game, this is a contest. Anybody can win it. You can get your own blue ribbon. Step right up, one, all for one all ye who come you are blue ribbon candidates. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Contest. What do you want a blue ribbon in?
Speaker 7: Today? That's the question, Shirley, what do you think you could qualify to get.
Speaker 1: A blue ribbon in just the way I do the show, the way I run the show?
Speaker 10: Carla?
Speaker 7: What do you think you could get a blue ribbon in the way I direct the show?
Speaker 2: Now, let's begin the ignorance, Junior, what do you think you could get a blue ribbon?
Speaker 11: I could get a blue ribbon in animal sound?
Speaker 7: See that. Let the evening Jay, what do you think you could get a blue ribbon.
Speaker 3: In ignis from nowhere? When you don't think it's coming straight ignorance.
Speaker 7: Out of nowhere?
Speaker 2: Nephew, Tommy, share with us what you could get a blue ribbon in that you have probably already had.
Speaker 10: Thousands the seriousness of stupidity. I bring it to a whole nother lots.
Speaker 12: I just have to say one thing, seriously, Junior, I take offense with what you did, because.
Speaker 1: On the show I do animal noises.
Speaker 7: I donal you can't change your hands.
Speaker 1: You don't do you don't do, but want he doesn't do animal noises? What animal noises on the show?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, stop stop, shop stop stop. Surely do a kangaroo?
Speaker 7: What happened to this is? Okay, Shirley, do a gorilla?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Shirley.
Speaker 7: Not do a chim panzine. He's good at that, man, She's really good. That was ssar. Now, now who is that one?
Speaker 3: Who was that Shlley?
Speaker 7: Yeah? That was Shirley man, that was that was her best one.
Speaker 2: Watch her kidless one. Do a dog, Shirley. Okay, Shirley, Shirley, do a sheep? Ballie, Shirley, Charlie do a pig?
Speaker 7: Orcs just has a spell. It don't sound like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like I didn't.
Speaker 7: You just pronounced the word a kangaroos.
Speaker 13: You show.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.
Speaker 7: Surely sounds right all morning the talent. We didn't even know she animal sound.
Speaker 4: She was on the jumble.
Speaker 12: When we come back, you're listening hard morning show. It is time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that brank back. The nephew is back to run it back. What you got for its nephew.
Speaker 9: Let me see what I got cher, I got a Colorful Adoptions. Colorful adoption, you get a white kid, and you get a white kid, you get a white kid. Yeah, yeah, I work for Colorful Adoption. Let's go get hello.
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm trying to reach a valerie. Valerie, this is Hill Listen. My name is Kadeen. I'm from Adoptions. I'm giving you a call. I'm sure you're aware that we're coming by tomorrow, and uh we were. First of all, I wanted to say thank you for being a part of this adoption thing for black History. We really greatly appreciate what you're doing. We want you to know that we have your scheduled tomorrow that we're going to drop two Caucasian kids off at your household and uh, hello.
Speaker 14: You're going to drop them off at my house right right?
Speaker 6: Are you familiar with what's going on with colorfuls Now you're okay? Let me well wait a minute, hang on. You your name has been submitted to us that you are volunteering to take in two Carcades kids here during Black History Month, and you're going to teach them as much as you can about Black.
Speaker 13: History for a week.
Speaker 6: They're going to be with you for seven days. How many rooms do you have in your apartment so we can make sure that the kids have adequate space?
Speaker 14: Can you tell me who submitted my name?
Speaker 13: Ma'am?
Speaker 6: Can you tell me? Uh, do you guys have a back door so that you know there's an as an access? I'm sorry, where are you calling from again? I am calling from adoptions? But what I don't need to know is I do need to know where the kids have transportation? Do you have a vehicle that is definitely yours?
Speaker 14: The kids won't have transportation. I'm sorry you're asking me.
Speaker 5: No, who are you again?
Speaker 6: My name is Kadeen, ma'am. I'm calling for adoptions, okay?
Speaker 14: And who submitted my who submitted my information?
Speaker 6: Man? Do you have adequate space to accommodate the children?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 14: Who submitted my name to you to say that I was going to take two more?
Speaker 13: Ma'am?
Speaker 6: I'm asking you do you have adequate space? And do you are you going to be having enough food to you know, for the food for the kids.
Speaker 14: I know because I have three children. I'm trying to feed these three over here, and no, I don't have enough food to feed two more children. Now you're calling me, and who gave you my information?
Speaker 13: Ma'am?
Speaker 6: I'm going to ask you another time. How many bedrooms do you have in your apartment unit so we can make sure that the kids are accommodated? Problem?
Speaker 14: No, don't bring any kids to my house.
Speaker 13: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't care, no what color they are and what you need? Who submitted my information to you?
Speaker 6: Okay, ma'am, let me ask you something. How long have you had how long have you been on your job?
Speaker 13: What's the I don't know?
Speaker 6: A hell, mom, I mean your name has been submitted by.
Speaker 14: Okay, let's say that's I'm not interested. You know what if your job too?
Speaker 12: Kid?
Speaker 14: About two white kids?
Speaker 6: Right? And my uh no, ma'am, I don't.
Speaker 13: Oh no, we're not.
Speaker 14: No, that's okay. I don't have time. I worked ten hours a day.
Speaker 13: I don't have time for it.
Speaker 14: That's okay, you can. I'm said, you know what's gonna happen to them? You dropping, mama, that it's gonna be right where you dropped them out there when you come back to get them next week.
Speaker 6: Okay. Okay, have you somebody has submitted your name that you don't mind volunteering to take care.
Speaker 14: I know you can take them to the who submitted my name.
Speaker 5: Take them to that. I don't need them.
Speaker 13: I don't need them.
Speaker 14: I'll work ten hours a day.
Speaker 5: Take come to whoever submits.
Speaker 14: How about you take.
Speaker 6: Them Submi'm I work for the agency, ma'am. I'm I'm here to try and get these kids a great place to get educated. And that's okay.
Speaker 14: I'm not even take nobody, no, no, thank you, And you have ever told you this?
Speaker 6: Take them to take them to that.
Speaker 5: I have three children on my.
Speaker 14: Own I'm taking care of who will tell you that.
Speaker 6: I don't know exactly who submitted your name. All I know is that that they said that you would be good as far as taking care of the children and teaching them about Blackish kids to them. I told you this, ma'am. I don't you know. Like I said, I'm working here at adoptions and I'm y'all, who do you work for?
Speaker 14: And I have three kids of my own? I worked ten hours a day. I'm teaching about black history my okay?
Speaker 6: I mean it is it a problem teaching two more children and two Caucasian children who probably don't know as much about black history it is a problem.
Speaker 14: I worked ten hours a day, I got three. I'm trying to feed on my own.
Speaker 5: What are you what you need to take them children to?
Speaker 14: That who told you to bring them to me?
Speaker 6: How about that, ma'ama? I don't know. I'm not at liberty to give out the names on who exactly submitted your name.
Speaker 14: I want the name of the black who told you to bring some kids to my love at the kid's wife. I want the name of the told you that.
Speaker 5: That's what I want.
Speaker 6: I remember, I don't have their names in front of me.
Speaker 14: I don't told you to bring these two kids tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I don't know who told me that. All I know is what schedule to drop them off at ten o'clock tomorrow morning?
Speaker 14: What tell of fifth they from there? So when you come back to get them. I didn't sign up for any more kids. Give me the name of the person who told you to bring me?
Speaker 6: Said, I don't have the name in front of me, And actually, I'm not at liberty to let you know who submitted your name. All I know who was scheduled to drive two kids off at ten o'clock tomorrow?
Speaker 12: Did you know?
Speaker 14: I don't know what the I've been asking you how to sign me up to bring two white kids. I don't even have a problem with the kids being white. They could be Mexican agents. That's not the point.
Speaker 6: Who's gonna gave you I don't know who your name? I don't know that.
Speaker 14: Oh no, you got to know who gave you my information because they don't not have been to my house.
Speaker 6: All I know is, ma'am, I'm scared to bring those kids over there at ten o'clock in the morning. Okay, Oh, that's who saw you that say.
Speaker 14: Don't bring no kids to my house. I don't even care if they white, just don't bring two more kids to my mouse curious Carrio.
Speaker 6: I will see you in the morning, Miss Valerie. Okay, I have one more thing I need to tell you about tomorrow. Are you listening? You? Are you listening?
Speaker 14: You have to say me right now?
Speaker 6: Is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got blanked by your coworker name.
Speaker 14: I'm daddy. Oh gosh, I'm all.
Speaker 6: Right, all right, Valerie, I got one more thing to ask you. What is What is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show.
Speaker 14: In the land the Steve every morning.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew coming up next?
Speaker 12: It is asked the clo with the Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, time out for ask to see oh, Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: This one is from Cherry in New Orleans.
Speaker 12: Cherry says, my coworker has flirted with me for two years, and now that I'm single, I decided to.
Speaker 1: Go to dinner with him.
Speaker 12: I let him pick me up only because I know him well. He got to my house and his car was filthy and it smelled like feet. I told him how foul had smelled, and he suggested we go in my car. I canceled the date and him all last week he called me a goodie two shoes, and I told him if his car was nasty, his house is probably nasty too. I didn't need to add insult to injury, but I did. Should I apologize or not?
Speaker 2: Colo, Well, you know, if you feel like you should apologize, you should.
Speaker 7: What's it gonna hurt you?
Speaker 2: But don't apologize at me and go out with him, because chances are you're probably correct now she's calling you Goodie two shoes.
Speaker 7: That's because you like clean stuff. That makes you goodie too. Choose, that's that's problem.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be a steaky car that.
Speaker 2: Is tried on and me saying well, let's go in your car. I mean, if a man listen to this. If a man is picking you up for the first time, you expect him to just be on his best behavior, put.
Speaker 1: His breast before trust me.
Speaker 2: If he won't clean his car up and knowing he's going on a date, okay, then what else is he not willing to do?
Speaker 15: Is true?
Speaker 7: He been flirting with you?
Speaker 2: Just leave it at that. Going about your business. You're absolutely correct, it's more behind it. First of all, he not trying to impress you. That's a problem. Let's take your car, that's a problem. You goody to choose because you like clean stuff.
Speaker 7: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, I know I am all right.
Speaker 6: Moving on.
Speaker 12: Sebastian and Los Angeles says, I'm met a beautiful woman and she's got a roommate that's beautiful too. The other night they had a small dinner party and invited me. There were several people there, but I was the only guy they invited. I thought I was dating the lady I met first, but her roommate was sitting in my lap.
Speaker 1: And she even fixed a plate for me. I'm an old school type of guy, So should I ask the lady I met first if we're dating? I'm really four. He's so confused.
Speaker 4: I'm fifty four and she's thirty.
Speaker 1: So I need your help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably need to go in and ask. Just say, hold on, wait a minute. Hold, I'm confused. I come over your house and then your roommate is sitting in my lap and makes me a plate.
Speaker 7: Now I need to know who am I dating here? Just all three of us. I don't say that.
Speaker 1: Keep that to your safe start over, start over.
Speaker 7: Keep that to yourself. But just say, hey, look, I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 2: I came here thinking with you, but then your roommate is sitting in my lap and fixing me food.
Speaker 7: So I'm confused. Am I to date your roommate? Am I to date you? I'm so confused. I don't understand.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah that's failure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I'm confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, play attention to this one.
Speaker 12: Clo La Donna in Valdosta Georgia says, mister c l O, I'm sixty seven, and I heard you say that old people need to stop referring to themselves as freaky. I beg your pardon because I'm still very freaky and my husband is sixty eight and he is too. But here's the problem. He's starting to watch a lot of porn and he ends up handling his business all by himself a lot.
Speaker 1: Why does he choose that over actually having sex with me? Mister clo?
Speaker 7: You well, you know, okay, since we being honest with each other.
Speaker 2: Come on, if a man prefers porno and himself over you, then let me ask you a question. Why do you think he prefers porn and himself over you?
Speaker 13: Miss?
Speaker 7: I still got it, I'm so free, sixty seven freaky.
Speaker 12: Well, that's what she wants to know from you, clo. Why does he choose porn over actually having.
Speaker 1: Sex with her?
Speaker 7: Freaky and good is two different things.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe you got feather dusters in the room and you don't look suitcase under the bed.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you're working with, but maybe maybe he don't want all that.
Speaker 2: You know, you know you in here, you know you got French tickles, and you know, man, he don't he don't want all that.
Speaker 1: You know, he watches porn. Make it makes sense.
Speaker 2: You can buy the porno movie. You won't, you know, table, I don't know what to tell her. She'd have one in him, thinking she all that freaky, but he don't want to be with her. You want to be with the porno movie in himself. Now, obviously something you doing ain't all that freaky.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, you're the c l O, noting c chief freaky officer. Okay, all right, I got it. Yeah, he don't know what you you know what? Yeah, okay, I got it.
Speaker 7: You know you come talking outl I got new for you.
Speaker 2: I'm freaking he freaking too, Oh really but here okay, well he freaking the movie.
Speaker 7: And he freaking with hisself.
Speaker 1: Okay, saying not to That's that that blows up theory. I'm moving on.
Speaker 12: Angela in Manhattan says I'm a forty two year old dancer and I do private bachelor and bachelorette parties. I was hired to dance for a guy's fortieth birthday party, and his wife set it all up. When I got there, the birthday boy asked if I would fool around with his wife and let him watch. I told him it would be extra, and he paid me. His wife and I hooked up a few more times since then, and he found out.
Speaker 7: He got on.
Speaker 12: Social media and trashed me. Is there any way I can stop him?
Speaker 7: What that just ain't got nothing to.
Speaker 15: Do with love?
Speaker 4: Uh show?
Speaker 16: A lot of freaky stuff going on Dandy High.
Speaker 2: He pay extra for you to do something extra with his wife, and he watched. Then y'all hooked up a few times after that, and now he trashing you on social media?
Speaker 7: What you're tripping for?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: No business ought to be going.
Speaker 1: Well, you're listening morning show, right, Steve.
Speaker 12: Before we went to break you, sir said, you don't like watching your beautiful grandkids.
Speaker 7: And they are beautiful, they are.
Speaker 4: And why what is that about you?
Speaker 7: I don't like watching them. I don't have a lot of time. Shouldn't have been here.
Speaker 2: Always gotta tell them something, boy, Get out off of the stop putting her hair.
Speaker 4: Why y'all are the papa Rose?
Speaker 3: Won't let me?
Speaker 7: Well your baby, you don't need to look in here.
Speaker 2: But I don't like Pepper Pig last cartoon looking pigs up in here, Papa, Let's watch Pepper Pig.
Speaker 7: Papa don't like the pea understand.
Speaker 2: Papa liked watching Sports Center and singing in and Netflix.
Speaker 7: And that's what I'm gonna watch.
Speaker 4: Brave Papa.
Speaker 7: I want a drink of that. You can't drink mcallay.
Speaker 4: And don't ask me, no damn moment, where is Marjorie?
Speaker 2: That's why they be having me watching that, Propa. We want a bedtime start your papa don't know? No, yes, you do, you know, Tayler, But they don't be They ain't none that kids supposed to hear?
Speaker 7: Do they lead the kids with you, like like lead the house and this just yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know, they'll go to No Boods or something and they know I don't want to go there. They'll watch, okay, watch the kids. So I don't put them in the movie theater room.
Speaker 7: I got the big screen. All I got cartoons, I mean little movies, you.
Speaker 2: Know, The Incredibles and all this hell. And they're gonna talk and ask questions all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why in there? You're in there with them?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: It's next to my office, so you know what wild proof room?
Speaker 6: What is?
Speaker 4: I leave them in there?
Speaker 2: And then they're coming here to propau Emily Dane, who is Emily? No, I don't know none of these people right here.
Speaker 4: I don't like none.
Speaker 7: And then my kids, because I have bought all.
Speaker 2: Of them iPads and Dad, we don't want our children raised on high pairs. Quit dropping them off over here? What they need eye pair for? They need somebody to talk to other than me?
Speaker 1: And see, kids, aren't your grandkids vegan or something?
Speaker 7: Aren't there two of them vegan? That's another thing? Come in here.
Speaker 2: Cary left bj Whitney one time. Yeah, well he came in my office. I was eating some ribs, and so I gave him, you know, and he was just over joining. His eyes got big. He kept looking at anything. You eat it a little bit more than he look at it, eat a little bit more. Cary came in here, Daddy, what did you give him? I said, eating a rib?
Speaker 3: He don't eat meat?
Speaker 7: I said, yes he did, And we don't do that at our house.
Speaker 2: Your coming in here asking the man any shit?
Speaker 7: Raise these kids?
Speaker 4: Watch these kids.
Speaker 7: I watched these kids like I won't to how long they been in the water until they look like Prue.
Speaker 4: You have to and all of that.
Speaker 2: While hey, let me tell you some No. I put them in the swimming pool with their little rath round. Well, they can't they can't climb out of it and they can't fall, can move around, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 12: So like if the if the little girls stay over Rose and l or something, do you have to comb their hair and stuff?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, no, So you just got the babies looking crazy if they take a nap.
Speaker 7: Girl, okay, how they look? They cute.
Speaker 2: Day's nighttime, go to bed. But they so smart, man, They vocabilis extensive.
Speaker 7: They be talking.
Speaker 2: They ask you questions, Papa. So I was leaving one morning to Papa on where you going? Or said, I'm going to work, Papa? Why you always go to work? Because y'all always eating groceries? That's why I'm That's a good answer too, because y'all the ones asked me getting skating rinks for your damn party and high skating rinks. We had a damn reindeer in the backyard. Who you think pay for this one? Oh my goodness, you yelling? Really that's we bought a black Santa Claus back here. You know how much he costs?
Speaker 7: The white was way cheaper.
Speaker 4: Y'all because there's more.
Speaker 2: Of this, there's more of them, your black Santa claus Is, and then you gotta get one that really know how to be Santa Claus.
Speaker 7: You can't have no fat black dude back then. Hey, what's up, little key?
Speaker 1: You stupid?
Speaker 7: All this stuff while you always working, y'all keep eating.
Speaker 4: But they don't understand that.
Speaker 1: See, if you have to talk to them, you know, on their level.
Speaker 4: White Santa claus Is way, you can't how.
Speaker 1: Much things cost. They don't understand that they.
Speaker 7: Need to learn here, just the real world.
Speaker 4: They they don't get it.
Speaker 1: They just know that they're too young.
Speaker 7: They're too young for what to learn.
Speaker 1: Just have these life less to learn those lessons.
Speaker 7: Oh, they ain't too young to own the eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: They're not too young to ride in this damn Lamborghini cost See hell, we got costly design and costeats.
Speaker 2: All the little grandkids got luxury automobiles plugged up in the in the garage.
Speaker 7: They got a little convertible business they drive when they come on.
Speaker 1: That's a durable See.
Speaker 2: So they talking about so what on battery ran I know what battery run out because he ride every damn So Noah, come telling me, Paul, Paul, my car don't work where.
Speaker 7: It's or go do something else. And I said that boy, pour your damn lip in and go do something else. Going that damn tpe. I spent all that money home back there.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, they do have a Lamborghini cos seat. Tell me I ain't making this hard good, ain't no t I got everything. I'm sitting up in here talking. I like watching my glass. My confession, okay, a ten minute confession.
Speaker 3: I think we're clear.
Speaker 4: We're clear that fly.
Speaker 1: I think we're really clear.
Speaker 7: See, I want a coffee. It would tell me this is.
Speaker 5: Making this up.
Speaker 1: You want one for yourself.
Speaker 7: I put a little Jordan one thought the thing. I mean you can fit in it though.
Speaker 4: All right, Uh, we'll be back.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show. It is time now for a rounded.
Speaker 12: Would you rather let's go? Would you you rather not have sex for a year or have it every day of your life?
Speaker 1: But no orgasm?
Speaker 7: What we ain't gonna reach nothing? Yeah, well I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with a because for a whole year you ain't you ain't getting nothing nohow.
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 7: Every day?
Speaker 1: That's hard for nothing?
Speaker 7: Stop? Okay, that's enough. What man? You know how crazy you're gonna be looking every day? Dog? Let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Dog, You're gonna be looking real crazy. You gonna be looking real crazy thirty days of that right there, you're gonna No, that's not good.
Speaker 7: That's not good. No, I just wait a year.
Speaker 1: It's just a whole year, Okay, I might.
Speaker 7: I might have to jump back on this year and yeah, this every day nothing nothing? Yeah, you know nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guy's got stop.
Speaker 4: He stupid?
Speaker 7: All right, every day somebody been to get knocked unconscious. That's all I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, said Smith.
Speaker 7: Smith's stay out of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So you're going for a year nothing for a year?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather be despised by your family and friends but greatly loved by the general public, or beloved by your family and friends and greatly despised by the general public.
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I want my family family. I've been both of them, been both of them. I've been each for long stretches.
Speaker 12: Hated by your family and loved by the public. And yeah, yeah, loved by your family and hated by the public.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've been both of them from long periods of time.
Speaker 4: We ever had a will man, he raised, I.
Speaker 7: Do have both of them hard, Okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so you have not a choice between the two.
Speaker 7: You know, both of them hard, but.
Speaker 4: Experience if you have, you love.
Speaker 7: I've had experience with both.
Speaker 1: For Tommy said he chooses family. Family.
Speaker 7: At the end of it, I'd rather had a family. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just stay in the house. I've had to do that. You do know that I've had to stay my ass in house. Just feel some love and support. It's gonna be all right, Daddy, shut up, don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, We love you Dan.
Speaker 4: That's today's brother.
Speaker 1: Would you rather this ignorant show? You're listening? Morning show?
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, come on, introduce your friend Jay Anthony Brown.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 7: Well, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: You know, once again, I ain't got to do this much, but when I do, it's kind of shock. Yeah, I ain't not saying nothing like this, right, I don't know what deal.
Speaker 7: I cook with his.
Speaker 1: I want James deal.
Speaker 7: I want that. I damn the want Jays.
Speaker 2: That's what it's called. That's the best friend deal that. Yeah, I have to woe out a little bit though, you know, I'm trying to think this.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen. J Anthony Brown, all.
Speaker 18: Right, talking to the men and the men only you're in a somewhat really relationship. What you want to know is how to get out of the friend zone. And if you're in it, here we go. If you're in the friend zone. If you have taken her dog to the vet and the dog weighs under two pounds more than four times, you and the friend zone, okay. If you have put lotion on her back, dude, just her back. You in the friend zone, okay?
Speaker 3: If you have. If she has said to you, look at me in my pennies and bra do I look fat?
Speaker 7: And that's all?
Speaker 3: You in the friend zone?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 18: If she said come over here and sleep over with me in the bed because I'm scared, no sex? You in the friend zone, bid all right. If you have listened to her complain about her ex who ain't worth her? Damn you in the friend zone, partner, if you, if you, if she if she has asked you, what do you think about the sweater I'm buying for another dude?
Speaker 13: Damn it?
Speaker 2: You in the friends zone was gonna be funny because he was stunning trying to get him right.
Speaker 18: Yeah, if you have been over there just to move something heavy by yourself, damn it, you're in the friends zone. If she says I need you to come over here because another dude is coming over here and I want you to be here so.
Speaker 3: Nothing happens, your ass is in the friend zone.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 19: And last, but not least, she called you up at you in the morning says I need you to take me to another house he wants to talk to me.
Speaker 3: Damn it, damn it, your.
Speaker 18: Hands is in the friend zone now. Men, if you've done four or more of these things, your ass is.
Speaker 2: In the friend zone. Jake, I want to comment on one of them. When you said give me what she called you, this is what you said. If she called you to come over at two o'clock in the morning and sleep with her, but no sex cause she's scared.
Speaker 7: I want you to know when I get there, you're gonna be scared twice. I do need you to know.
Speaker 3: Their as in the friend zone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you're gonna be scared twice though.
Speaker 3: Why you ain't got dont no butajam about him because I like to sleep like that.
Speaker 7: We're gonna try something.
Speaker 11: You over there helping us clothes, you're taking all your clothes.
Speaker 15: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't sleep with no clothes. No, don't.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get in here and hold you. I'm gonna beat naked, though, yes, manna beat naked. You're gonna beat ye anyway.
Speaker 3: And they don't mind putting you in the friend zone that I'm going on.
Speaker 7: I'm going over there.
Speaker 2: I ain't even win no drawers over there, Jackson. You're gonna beat debating my friendship im. Probably I'm gonna beat You're gonna have to look at me a whole nother way because I'm damn she I'm gonna looking at you different.
Speaker 12: All right, We'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 12: Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today. The subject to my best friend's wife is too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, too much. We'll get into it. What you hear this letter?
Speaker 12: We'll get into it a little later, but right now, the nephew is here with today's brank phone call. What you got for nat What this went on in a lot of houses? Oh really this went on.
Speaker 10: This happened because you know everybody bringing them this pot, that pot, the pot. Look, you know how it go. Then it happened in my house, and I'm tired of this. This was my last one. But this right here is the pot. Look bad pot luck. That's the title, Bad pot love. Okay, okay, I know y'all has to be bringing up y'all house with just trifling. Okay, I'm not gonna say nothing, but I shall want to say something. I know my wife listen, but your cousin can't bring no no more and put some damn blueberries in it.
Speaker 7: She can't do that, no doubt. I'm just gonna go and see it. She can't do it no more.
Speaker 10: Okay, you can't bring no greens and then have some kind of meatium and there ain't turkey, and we don't know what that is.
Speaker 7: Ain't do that no more to us. Some saucy.
Speaker 10: Agree in degrees what you're doing. You cannot experiment on big holidays, all right, this is bad pop. Let's go cat them.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to flying a heather.
Speaker 5: Excuse me what you say.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to reach a Heather. How are you okay? Listen? Uh, I got your number from from lowest. Look that's my mama. I'm my reach. I'm lowest oldest son.
Speaker 5: Now wait wait excuse me. Lois? Who's lowis Lewis?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Hi? How are you?
Speaker 13: I'm good? You you you? You was at at Mama Dean's house on New Year's Day?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, was there?
Speaker 13: Okay when I got when I got there, you was gone. But what I'm what I'm calling about, is you the one made the black I please?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: I did you enjoyed them?
Speaker 13: No? I enjoyed the mother. That's why I'm calling. Yeah, let me say this. Let me say this.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, come at work. You can't talk to me like this. Don't do that, don't do that. Say whatever you got to say, but please don't curse that me.
Speaker 13: Don't go to deal Your beans got my ill jacked up and I didn't have to go down to the doctor to get my stomach pumped. I ain't got no damn insurance for none.
Speaker 6: This.
Speaker 13: You know this, this, this didn't have me messed up for the last week. No number for the loanss to tell you exactly.
Speaker 5: You know how your damn peece is okay? First fist of all, Okay, I told you ask. I'm at work, I'm around all these white people. I can't talk to you the way I want to talk to you. But let me just tell you this. Don't call me with the dump. First of all, there was a whole bunch of food there. How do you know how can you single out my damn beans that made you sit with all that got food there. You're not gonna get out of.
Speaker 13: Here, Mama Mama Bean says you were the one that made the place.
Speaker 3: You don't give us.
Speaker 5: Mama Bean said it was all this food there, and you're gonna single out my beans. Nobody else complained, you know what the day's date is, okay, And not one other person called me about them beans, and by the as a matter of fact, other people were complimenting me. So for you to call me with the dumb all late and wrong, going to blame me, probably because you need a doctor's appointment. You should have got Obamacare when it was available to you. And now you want to call me with no no no, no, no no no, so you could tell what.
Speaker 13: Somebody you're trying to blame somebody else's food. Joe beings my stomach up. And that's what the that's what it falls down to. And at the end of the day, you're friendly can miss it.
Speaker 5: You know the hell I hate what doctor bill you said you don't having shut so how did the hell did you? Wing shot?
Speaker 13: I had to play out my pocket to get my stomach pumped.
Speaker 5: Okay, well taken care of. If you paid out your pocket, that means the bill is thing so you can get.
Speaker 13: You gonna reimburse me.
Speaker 5: Well, no, I'm not going to reimburse you with okay. In fact, I got more beans for you since you got a problem with them. I got a whole bowl for you. Okay, how about because you fullished? So if it made you, that's.
Speaker 13: Good for you. Hey, look, look, I'm gonna tell you this here right now. The bill was four hundred and seventy two dollars. I need four hundred seventy two. Four hundred and seventy two dollars for your bully things.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you're not getting no money from me. And I need to go because I got work to do. I don't know what you got to do. Spend it all this time on the phone talk about some beans with all that food. So the rice didn't do it, the meat didn't do it. They had some other gravy. Gravy always people up that didn't do it. You want to single out my beans got of here? Don't be calling me with this dumb you know what. Now tell me who gave me your number, because I don't even know you.
Speaker 13: I do know your mom, Mama being gave me your number.
Speaker 5: I called my mama Dean's passing out numbers. Well, I'm gonna call Mama Dean, and I'm gonna see if anybody else got sick, which I know they didn't because your ass is full. So I'm gonna call her see if anybody got sick. How about we do it that way. And I also I'm gonna call your mother. Okay, I'm gonna call miss Lewis and see why her dad son is calling me on the phone. Because this is something both I'm getting sick and tired of this phone call. And nothing was wrong with my beans. If anything something wrong with you, and so take a accident, clear your ass out and keep it the you get off my phone.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, okay, they say they say Tommy had some problem with the bees too.
Speaker 5: Tom First of all, I don't even know no God, Tommy, I barely know your mom. I just know her by face. I don't even know her know her. So Tommy, Hugh, I'm calling Mamma Dean. She ain't got no Bodin's giving my mother number to nobody.
Speaker 13: This is what you want me to tell Tommy.
Speaker 5: I've just told you I don't know anybody named Tommy. So you can tell them whatever you want to tell them. And if you kind to gain other people who want to jump away your side, it's not going to happen because nobody complained about the beam. Give me, give me not the names, because Tommy wasn't there. I know just about everybody that was there wasn't nobody named Tommy there.
Speaker 13: Okay, Okay, so you're gonna say, nephew, tell me nephew, Tommy wasn't there. What nephew tell me? This is Nephew from the Steve Harvey Morning Show with Heaven You just are you crazy?
Speaker 5: Your cousin?
Speaker 13: You got me to pray, Paul call you.
Speaker 5: Coople? Walking by me looking at me cause.
Speaker 7: I'm walking again?
Speaker 5: Problem you Tommy?
Speaker 6: Are you crazy.
Speaker 8: Are good?
Speaker 13: Oh man, you got me. You got me wanting to taste your black eyed ta okay.
Speaker 5: Oh good, nobody could play. I'm sitting here like, come, I want to get these people sack. You weren't gonna get no money.
Speaker 13: Show me this baby, Tell me this. What is the baddest the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: Oh but you know it, but you know it's Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Oh my god.
Speaker 13: Great, keep cooking, babe.
Speaker 5: You are all right, thank you?
Speaker 10: New Year?
Speaker 13: All right, New Year? And next year I'll probably pop off at mama been house here.
Speaker 5: You are welcome to come.
Speaker 10: We're gonna stop all this this bad pod. Look, we're gonna stop it. We're gonna stop bringing these pod loucks.
Speaker 1: Those well, we need food.
Speaker 7: Please. You know what happened in my house?
Speaker 13: What you know?
Speaker 2: It's been doing keto low cards. I just decided you enjoying my day, so I'll let go. At had three sweet potato pies. I said, Okay, yeng me when I get through on a chill and give me a big hunk of sweet potato pie.
Speaker 7: Do you know they ate all three of them? Sweet potato powe before you got told dog I went over there, and Margie said, you didn't get no pout.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 2: I was waiting because after the game, they ate all three of them sweet potato pie, the kids, the kids, the grandparents, their friends.
Speaker 10: I walked in the kitchen. I looked at everybody. I'm different. I get mad at my wife at that point. Have me some foods inside, take care of me. I'm sorry, very nice, Have me some food. Yeah, okay, if you don't mind, you have me a plate set aside. I'm not gonna eat these large, gigantic plates and everybody are eating.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: What if she put your plate aside and somebody eat it?
Speaker 13: Somebody?
Speaker 7: Now, you just came to my house stealing.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you nephew for that. Good luck in your marriage. All right, we're coming up Strawberry Letter. Subject my best friend's wife is too much. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter.
Speaker 12: You hear that live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 7: Muggle up, hold on tight, We got it for you. Here. It is the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, neph you.
Speaker 12: Subject My best friend's wife is too much. Dear Stephen Shirley. I am a twenty seven year old man and I have a best friend and we've been super tight for years. We've been through all the good and bad, had girlfriends together, and now that he's married, I want to tell him so bad that his wife is too much.
Speaker 1: She's too much of everything.
Speaker 12: She's tall, thick, wears big hair, big lashes, and her nails and toeenails are very long. She's what we used to call soulful and would only fool around with them, but would never make them our number one girl. Okay, this woman put on put that thing on him and he's gone. He talks about her NonStop and doesn't like to be away from her for long. He invited me over last Sunday for steaks on the grill, and when I got there, he was still at the store, so I sat and talked to his wife. We had a friendly conversation at first and then she started tearing up and went into a story about how my best friend isn't pleasing her and she needs a real man to take care of her needs. I was thrown for a loop but tried to comfort her.
Speaker 1: She got closer to me and.
Speaker 12: Whispered that she heard I'm blessed. Then she looked at my mid section and winked. I pushed her away, and she sprung right back on me and grabbed my mid section and got a nice handful. God because I had on jogging pants. She asked if she could see it, and when I said no, she tried to take it out of my pants herself. I struggled with her for a minute, and then we heard my best friend pull up. I ran into the bathroom because during the struggle I became aroused. The rest of the day at his house was stressful. I know if I tell my best friend any of this, it could end our friendship. Should I tell her how foul she is or avoid them both?
Speaker 1: WHOA? I was not expecting any of this. This letter took a turn, didn't it. You're right, she's she's too much. She's way too much.
Speaker 12: And this is a dangerous position you're in because any wrong moves on your part could totally end your friendship.
Speaker 1: And that's what you don't want. So I say this to you. Say nothing to him about his ridiculous wife, and just stay away from them.
Speaker 12: If they invite you over again, and I'm sure they will make excuses, don't go.
Speaker 1: Ever, don't ever go back over there. His wife is too crazy. She's out of control.
Speaker 12: She sounds like the kind of person who will lie on you, and you know say that you came on to her when it was her trifle and ratchet behind all the time. So again, stay away from them as a couple for sure, and never ever be alone with her again.
Speaker 1: She has no morals to do.
Speaker 12: That to you, like it was nothing, and she's willing to risk it all for some well you get the picture. If she's that loose with you, she's bound to try it with someone else, who she heard you know, is blessed, and hopefully she'll get caught, you know, and then she'll lose her husband, which is a good man according to you. So again, just stay away, stay quiet. Your friend won't believe you anyway if you tell him. He's so strong, she'll get what's coming to her eventually, and it probably I'm sure it won't be a moment a moment too soon, Steve.
Speaker 2: Well, we got a problem here, homie. Say you're going through this but and this ain't good, man, This is gonna end up badly for everybody in this letter, including you. So let me just walk you through what happened to you though, So you understand, you said, y'all real tight.
Speaker 7: You and your boy y'all been through a lot.
Speaker 2: You have some good and bad girlfriends together, and now he's married, and now you want to tell him about his wife.
Speaker 7: You can't.
Speaker 2: She's tall, thick, web big hair, got big lashes, long nails, and toenails are very long. I don't know when they started being a fat out. I've been out the game for a long time, so I don't know when they started doing the long toenails.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe she just into open toe shoes or you know, I'm not really in the claw type feet. Long toenails.
Speaker 7: I do like on painted, but not long.
Speaker 2: She's what we used to call soulful, and you fool around with them, but y'all will make them your number one.
Speaker 7: Well, now here's the problem. This woman put that thing on him.
Speaker 2: And he gone, well, let's say we can stop writing this letter. See your partner whip, ain't nothing we can do about that.
Speaker 7: We can't help you. And because your description of her it doesne got it.
Speaker 2: He talks about her NonStop and don't like to be away from her for long. So he asked you to come over for steaks on the grill. You got there, he wasn't home well so much for.
Speaker 7: He don't like to be alone.
Speaker 2: See, a lot of men say stuff about their marriage that they ain't really true. If he don't like being alone, why is his ass at the stove? You know they could have went to the store together. Yeah, but he needed a break. All this long hair, big hair, nails, all this here he lying he went to the store. He probably sitting in the parking lot at the stove right now, just breathing heavy, just trying to catch your breath, because he's been at the house with this hell for all this time. He wants you to think he got something real because he'd have made a mistake. So y'all sitting there and he wasn't at home. Y'all having a friendly conversation. Now, big girl, start tearing up, Start talking about how your best friend ain't pleasing and she need a real man to take care of her knees.
Speaker 1: All right, hold that thought, steep, pull that thought well Part two.
Speaker 12: Steve's response at twenty three minutes after the hour, Strawberry leaves subject for today my best friend's wife is too much. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject my best friend's wife.
Speaker 1: Is too much.
Speaker 2: All right, we're talking about this young couple and twenty seven. They been homies for a long time with through we used to run girls together and everything. And they used to have this type of girl, soulful, big, tall, thick, big hell, big lashes, long nails, but this one got long toeennails. This is probably the whole difference maker right here. And so now he didn't marry this girl. He talk about it constantly and don't like being away from it. Well, he do like being away from it, because when you got over there Sunday, he was at the stove gone. He was down at the store, just sitting in the parking lot, just getting to bring y'all started having a friendly conversation. She started tearing up and told you how her friend ain't pleasing her. She need a real man. Now here what a letter turned. I was thrown for a loop, but I tried to comfort her. You can't pack them types of people on the back.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: Once you touch her back, that signals to her and them toes time to make a move at us, just throwing this whole thing. And you tried to comfort her, so you patted her on the back. She got closer and the whispered that she heard I'm blessed. Now where she here this at? She heard that from your best friend. That's probably why. Then she looked at your mid section and wink. You pushed her away. Now you know why you had to push her away, because she was comforted her patting her on the back. That's what happened. And then she grabbed me a section and she got a hand for it because you had on jogging pants.
Speaker 7: She asked me if she could see it. I said no.
Speaker 2: She tried to take it out of my pants herself. Y'all too close though, y'all way too close. Yoke your friend's house, way too close. See when you're friend ain't home. You're supposed to stay outside by the grill, supposed to be on the porch somewhere. You're supposed to be turning the meat or moving the ice round in the cooler. You all in there, patting her on the back, comforting her. You can't comfort a woman that's got long ass toenail. I'm telling them, listen, it's the whole thing. See a woman with real long toenails and hang out over the chute, pull her along on the sidewalk when she walking.
Speaker 4: Long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be hered. So I struggled with her for a minute. Now she big, tall, thick, big hair, big. It's hard you struggling. Then you heard your friend pull up. You ran to the bathroom because during the struggle you got a little aroused.
Speaker 7: That's cost you twenty seven. It don't take much. She touched me. Even if you don't want them, if they touch you, your ass is lit.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the rest of the deal you twenty seven. It don't take much. Thoughts. Touching is one thoughts. Get you there. She touched. The rest of the day at his house was stressful.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: If I tell my best friend any of this, it could end our friendship. Should I tell how far she is or avoid them both? All right, here's the deal.
Speaker 7: You have to avoid them.
Speaker 12: You have to.
Speaker 2: You cannot tell it. He is going to find out, and she gonna go somewhere else. You turned her down, but she gonna make a move somewhere else.
Speaker 7: So that's really it. You're in a precarious position. Don't go over there no more.
Speaker 2: Ain't no more grilling at his heart. That yeah, you're all them days over right there. And you know, some friendships is for a season and you and a friend. You know, I got some friends that I was friends with in the twenties, but we ain't make the cut. You can't say nothing about his wife. He ain't gonna take it right because he sprung. And just let it go and just be there. Don't ever tell him about the incident, even when their relationship is over.
Speaker 7: Just let it go. That's all I got for you. Man. You're a young dude. I know this is new for you.
Speaker 2: Every man in here has been in this situation where one of their friends girls got a little crazy. I've been very fortunate in my life and that none of my partners have been involved with people like this, but it happens often often, and y'all young, stay away from her.
Speaker 7: Run and now let this be a lesson from you.
Speaker 2: Stop fooling with them soul for girls, because one of y'all gonna get too close and they let your own. You're gonna get whipped just like he is. Next thing, you know, you beating married one. So what is the moral of this story?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What do we learn today?
Speaker 7: Stay away from long ass toenails?
Speaker 4: Learn something every day. Every day you have got.
Speaker 7: To stay away from long ass today.
Speaker 1: His friend is cut. All right, Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I got for y'all. Really can't go no deeper than that. It's just it's nowhere can go with you?
Speaker 15: You know, jack.
Speaker 1: Someone the first time I ever saw that was in l A long toenails.
Speaker 2: Person that need to put on all that extra stuff is lacking in a lot of departments who need long toenails.
Speaker 12: Comments Today with Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast.
Speaker 1: Done demand. You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Here's a question for you, Steve.
Speaker 1: And Tommy and Tommy and Jr.
Speaker 12: If one of your relatives were going to write just like a trashy tell all novel about you, about your family?
Speaker 1: What would they write about you? What would they say?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, fella would Yeah, come on, Jr.
Speaker 1: I know your family, Tommy, what you got? I know you guys.
Speaker 7: Oh that's that's telling on myself.
Speaker 1: That's that bad.
Speaker 4: Right, we gotta read these buy I.
Speaker 2: Just I say I could do it with my siblings, because you got to remember my youngest brother. He's eleven years older than me. Oh right, yeah, and when we was growing up close, we ain't had nothing. They ain't gonna tell the damn thing. No, why not now because I'm paying them? Yeah, so my book would be all about my past. He didn't have nothing.
Speaker 3: Okay, he stole.
Speaker 2: She stopped saying that he's broken Miss Paye's house across the street.
Speaker 7: He broke in Jackson's window and said he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Get all that, okay.
Speaker 2: Came home every day with a bag of potato chips in the pop and he ate where he get this money from?
Speaker 1: He stole chips? All right, Junior, we love your family. Now, now what would your family say about you in this book?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: I'll sting you that what ain't gonna say I stinch I know, I know they gonna say I'm stinchy.
Speaker 7: Definitely.
Speaker 11: All they gonna say he ain't shared nothing. I ain't shared nothing.
Speaker 7: No, I ain't shot nothing.
Speaker 11: My sister.
Speaker 16: No, my life got messed up four years after I was born, when she got here, it changed.
Speaker 11: I became standy then because she got everything.
Speaker 1: You're jealous all the.
Speaker 11: Way, all of a sudden, all my.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I couldn't stand as.
Speaker 16: Four U all my toy used to be everywhere, my fifth Christmas chain, just your stuff in the corner.
Speaker 11: I couldn't stand the ass.
Speaker 1: Since then, I'm over behind the tree, open and gifts.
Speaker 11: Didn't nobody to see me.
Speaker 4: I did nobody know what I got?
Speaker 10: Love it.
Speaker 3: I gotta promote control car.
Speaker 4: You gotta what behind the trailer?
Speaker 11: I seeing me husted up everywhere. I we've been friending.
Speaker 4: Since I know your sister. Yeah, you're still holding a grudge.
Speaker 12: Yeah all right, guys, coming up, Thank you, you're listening hard morning show. All right, guys, it is time once again for comedy rule that Anthony Brown very easy.
Speaker 18: Take three subjects, put them on a wheel, spend the wheel, wedgstop will make it funny with professionals.
Speaker 3: Watch us do it. We do it all the time.
Speaker 12: The subject new Year's resolutions that you will not keep all of them. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve. They dot dot dot dot and then the last one romantic lines Kanye can use to get Kim back.
Speaker 3: None of that's the words. Spun it, none of it. Nothing's gonna worry.
Speaker 7: You're right.
Speaker 3: Spun it, spun it, spun it. Let stop, Kanye, come on.
Speaker 1: It, stopped on. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve, They come on, Jay.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Uncle Earl got so drunk for New Year's Eve. He pete and dirty clothes hamper.
Speaker 4: Oh well they did it though they dirty.
Speaker 15: I mean you know.
Speaker 7: They don't get washed anyway.
Speaker 1: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 16: They jr to Ain't Barbara, don't make what sleepy tato pies no more?
Speaker 3: They give it a fan.
Speaker 1: All right, Temmy, your relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 15: They you had sex with ain't Thelma? Wow food you was toe up?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Come on, king. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve day.
Speaker 7: Instead of leading everybody in the old Lang's eye. He led everybody with the national anthem.
Speaker 1: That's all right. A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Bay.
Speaker 18: She got in a fight with it in the wheelchair, and the wheelchair lady whooped her ass.
Speaker 1: A relative got so drunk New Year's Eve.
Speaker 16: They we looked at the window and saw Uncle Carl under the tree drinking with the dog.
Speaker 7: That's good company, though, that's good company.
Speaker 1: Relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 7: They so on doing the countdown. Just start taking clothes off.
Speaker 10: Ten nine hey bra, pennies stocks, everything was naked by we got by the time we got the one.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Uncle Herman.
Speaker 4: All right, Stephen.
Speaker 1: Relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 7: They that he slapped his uncle because he never believed he was blind.
Speaker 1: Sitting over there, line up us all this time. Relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: They Uncle Earl been down to tag shoe and everybody so he had on.
Speaker 20: A thumb a thong, whoa, whoa, that's so drunk, uncle Uncle Ernesteine.
Speaker 1: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 16: Bay, we watched Uncle Larry drop his ditches in the chit chat with the hell I bedad.
Speaker 1: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve.
Speaker 10: Bay number two in the living room. Flow right, God, I couldn't hold it. I couldn't hold it.
Speaker 7: I couldn't hold it. Nasty.
Speaker 1: A relative got so drunk for New Year's Eve. Close it out, Steve, please.
Speaker 7: He told his boss he had feelings for his wife.
Speaker 13: He was lit.
Speaker 7: That's that's okay. So I never have.
Speaker 1: Said, all right, ladies and gentlemen, that is comedy roulette. You're listening hard morning show because you all are not going to believe this story.
Speaker 12: A seventy year old Ugandan woman recently gave birth to a set of twins.
Speaker 7: Did you hear what I said?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 12: Seven zero seventy not seventeen seven zero. She gave birth to a set of twins. Her name is Sethena Namukwaya. She gave birth to a boy and a girl on November twenty ninth. She delivered the babies by Scyrian section, and she became one of the world's oldest mothers.
Speaker 1: Really, of course, yes, they didn't even have to put that in there.
Speaker 12: We know yess again, Miss Sefena became pregnant through in vitro. That's ivf in vitro fertilization and because of her age, donor eggs her partner.
Speaker 1: Sperm were used for the procedure.
Speaker 12: Miss Sefena said in an interview quote, some might argue that seventy years is old, but God decided that I get to have twins at seventy. There is no one that can put a limit on God's authority and power.
Speaker 10: Now did God say if she's gonna make graduation? You know what I'm just asking. Ain't nobody done this since Sarah?
Speaker 1: Or yeah, Sarah, where is ninety you're talking about graduations.
Speaker 11: You need to start talking about first day of school?
Speaker 1: Way down in line was graduation?
Speaker 7: First day of school?
Speaker 12: Say, if you put the Lord in there, it's not a lot you can say, right, you're right, coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round of would you rather?
Speaker 1: Right after this?
Speaker 7: I got three kids, two kids.
Speaker 12: You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for a rounded would you rather?
Speaker 1: Let's go? Would you rather not have sex for a year or have it every day of your life? But no orgasm?
Speaker 7: What we ain't gonna reach nothing? Yeah, Well I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with a because, yeah, for a whole year.
Speaker 7: You ain't you ain't getting nothing. Nohow what is this? Every day?
Speaker 1: That hard for nothing?
Speaker 7: Stop? Okay, that's enough. What but you know how crazy you're gonna be looking every day?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Dog, let me let me say something. Dog, You're gonna be looking real crazy. You gonna be looking real craze. Thirty days of that right there, you're.
Speaker 7: Gonna No, it's not good. That's not good. I just wait a year. It's just a whole year, Okay, I might I might have to jump back on this year. No, yeah, this every day and nothing nothing?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know what's got nothing?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I's got says stops stupid.
Speaker 7: All right, every day.
Speaker 2: Somebody been to gett knocked unconscious. That's all I'm telling you. God, we're not said smitch. Let's stay out of it.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right.
Speaker 1: So you're going for a year nothing for a year?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather be despised by your family and friends but greatly loved by the general public, or beloved by your family and friends and greatly despised by the general public?
Speaker 7: Which one?
Speaker 2: Oh, I want my family family. I've been both of them, have been both of you. I've been each for long stretches.
Speaker 12: Of time, hated by your family and loved by the public. And yeah yeah, loved by your family and hated by the public.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I've been both of them for long periods of time.
Speaker 4: We ever had a will?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: He raised.
Speaker 7: What I didn't have both of them.
Speaker 11: Hard?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So you have not a choice between the two.
Speaker 3: You know both of them hard, but.
Speaker 4: Experience if you.
Speaker 13: Have your love.
Speaker 7: I've had experience with both of them.
Speaker 1: Tommy said, he chooses family. Family.
Speaker 7: At the end of it, I'd rather had a family.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Just stay in the house. I've had to do that.
Speaker 2: You do know that I've had to stay my ass in the house and just feel some love and support.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be all right, Daddy, Shut up, I don't know. We love you today.
Speaker 4: Yes, today's browning.
Speaker 1: Would you rather this ignorant show?
Speaker 12: Coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour? Our last break of the day is closing remarks.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Closing remarks are back.
Speaker 1: Motivate us today, Inspire us today. Mister Harvey, I.
Speaker 2: Have something that I keep in my motivational section of my photo albums. You know how you have your photos and they're broken up into categories. Well, I created a section in my photo albums called motivation and the only thing in it are just motivational quotes, uh, pictures that people have sent me over the years, analogies about success, scriptures, stuff out of Daily Word. I just have an album full of that stuff. So when I'm feeling kind of some kind of way, you know, I.
Speaker 7: Just go through it. Man.
Speaker 2: There's always something in that collection of stuff that I keep that motivates me. And I ran across something this morning that I wanted to share with you all, and I did it at one of my act like a success conventions, and it went over really well. And it's the twelve things that successful people do different There are twelve things that successful people do differently. Number one, they create and pursue smart goals. They create and they pursue smart goals. You know what that simply means, Just what it says. They eliminate as much ignorance as they can much foolishness. They pursue smart goals. One of your goals can't be to get back at somebody. One of your goals can't be to get revenge on this person. Finally, one of your goals can't be to finally make them see.
Speaker 7: Who you really are. It has to be smart goals, things that move you forward. The next thing that.
Speaker 2: Successful people do differently they take decisive and immediate action. One of the worst things in trying to become successful is procrastination. Successful people take decisive and immediate action.
Speaker 7: As soon as you think of an idea, start the process of the action.
Speaker 2: You don't have to know all the way of how it should go, but at least start the process because.
Speaker 7: You're not gonna do one thing today.
Speaker 2: Want that one thing may take weeks to accomplish, So just decisive and immediate action.
Speaker 7: Next, they focus on being productive, not being busy.
Speaker 2: That's a different Some people just do busy. They don't do productive. Do things that are productive in your life, not busy. Next, they do they make logical and informed decisions. When they make a decision is based on logic, but it's an informed decision. They sought some type of advice to start it and make a decision. You know, you can see counseling before you make a decision. Number five, they avoid the trap of coming. They avoid the trap of trying to make things perfect. You know, some people, I'm gonna do this when I get all my ducks lined up in the road, so when all.
Speaker 7: The kids lead.
Speaker 2: You know what, as soon as I save enough money. That's a trap, man. There is no perfect time to do it. The perfect time to do it is now. Number six. They work outside of their comfort zone. If you want to be successful, you got to do some things as uncomfortable. You know, I've said it a million times. If you keep doing what you've been doing, you'll keep getting what you've been getting. Well, here's another one. If you want something you've never had, you're gonna have to do something you've never done.
Speaker 3: Say that again.
Speaker 2: If you want to have something you've never had, you're gonna have to do something you've never done. And that's usually get yourself outside the comfort zone. If you stay in your comfort zone, that's where you will fail. Number seven. They think they keep things simple. Don't complicate it, Just go about your business. Number eight. They focus on making small, continuous improvements. Remember what I've always told you, Inch by inch, anything's a cinch. Just get some small accomplishments and keep moving.
Speaker 7: Number nine.
Speaker 2: They measure and track their progress. They always watching what they're doing, where they are. They measure it and they track they progress. They don't just keep looking at the goal. They track they progress because there's joy in the journey. On your way to becoming a millionaire. You should be overjoyed at the the fact that you're making two hundred and fifty thousand, because that's better than the twenty five thousand a year you used to make.
Speaker 7: Next thing. Number ten.
Speaker 2: They maintain positive outlook as they learn from mistakes. All mistakes are just valuable learned experiences, and successful people look at it that way. Stop getting buried under your mistakes. Number eleven. They spend time with the right people. Association brings on participation. If you're the smartest person in your group.
Speaker 7: You need a new group you associate.
Speaker 2: Spend time with the right people, people as of like mindedness, going in the same direction as you.
Speaker 7: And Number twelve. They maintain balance in their life.
Speaker 2: There's a time my building block for success, the balance that I had to learn to do as a man. What's first is God, second is family, third is education, and fourth is business. God first, that's the balance of life, Family, second, education, and When I talk about education, I'm not always talking about going to school.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about gathering the knowledge.
Speaker 2: And know how you need in whatever endeavor you're undertaking, whether it's opening a new business, whether it's going back to school, whether it's learning to drive a trunk, Educate yourself to it, Google it, look it.
Speaker 7: Up, study it.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean by education, and then four business will immediately come into order.
Speaker 7: Talk to God, he loved to hear.
Speaker 12: Faith for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidwaar prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.