Speaker 1: Well, there he is.
Speaker 2: There, he is got a new look happening. I do Yeah, you shaved your head and went full beard.
Speaker 1: It's not a new look. It's not a new look, it's I don't look.
Speaker 2: The hair has been as tightly in a while.
Speaker 1: It's not cropped.
Speaker 2: It's actually did you have a fade?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: What do you call that? This is just a one to the to the dome?
Speaker 2: Did you do your own one?
Speaker 1: I did my own one to the dome?
Speaker 2: Po why didn't you have one of those guys comes out? I always watched these Instagram videos about African American haircuts because I find them so interesting. It's like an art form. He takes any cuts, and he cuts any shapes, and he did and then this and then.
Speaker 1: Some people are very much into lines and shape ups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't. That's never been my style.
Speaker 2: Look at what's in the background of Dan Dan. I'll bring that thing close. Tell me you got a puppy.
Speaker 4: We did get a puppy, and I'm trying to mute myself as much as possible so that she doesn't provide any annoyance.
Speaker 2: But once, can you bring her close to the camera for the love of yahweh, oh, my.
Speaker 1: Good, this is this is Kelly. It looks like e walk. Yeah. Does it celebrate the live Daniel? There's usually people that know that freaking I know the song you don't know. I know why you don't know, celebrate the life.
Speaker 2: Daniel. Did you choose it because it looked like a baby e wonk?
Speaker 4: I would like to say yes, but really, Stephanie chose it?
Speaker 1: Have you seen the baby?
Speaker 5: Adorable? I want to boob it snoops, so cute.
Speaker 1: I'm just a woted I'm disappointed. I'm disappointed in the name little Kelly. Yeah. The name should I mean, I get it. The name should be Wicked or Chief Chubb Chubb. I think it should be Nub. I think it should be y Nub, Yub Nub.
Speaker 4: We're so you know, Lord knows where I'll go from here.
Speaker 1: Celebrate the life Nub. It even has a theme song. You're not going to celebrate the life of Yub Nub. It should be named you know what? I celebrate the live always.
Speaker 2: I always laughed at the fact that the Ewoks song just there just was no translation.
Speaker 1: And language and the language in the universal.
Speaker 2: Everything else was was covered in Ewalks, but not celebrate the life.
Speaker 1: And in the universal language, celebrate the life translates to celebrate the life in the universal language, whether it's e walkes, whether it's whether it's ten ten dorin.
Speaker 2: Aren't you impressed that I know even some of the lyrics to the you walk song yub Nub Chickie Wine.
Speaker 1: You don't know any of the yub numb? Oh? You know is celebrate the live yub no yub nub yub nub. Halle Look, I know there's a word. I think there's something like halle luke de Nah.
Speaker 2: It'd be great, Joelle, if you could track down someone who is this.
Speaker 1: People on YouTube, people.
Speaker 2: Let's bring one of those people on. Who knows the.
Speaker 1: Dude on YouTube? Yeah, he plays it like on a mandolin and freaking places.
Speaker 2: You guys, this podcast is so popular that I'm walking around New York City with Bill and twice this happened. I'm wearing a mask and he's not, and people go, Oh, that's that dude from Fake Doctor's your friends, Ah, that's sick. Bill Lawrence is getting recognized not for being an Epic Emmy winning showrunner, but for being on the Fake Doctors podcast.
Speaker 1: Boom You know, we do what we do for our people, you know what I mean. We try to help everybody out with their fame. I'm just saying like, and then you're welcome, You're welcome, Bill.
Speaker 2: And then all the time people are coming up to me and saying how much they love the podcast, and it feels so great. Thank you those who do that. It makes me so happy.
Speaker 1: You know, I appreciate each and every one of them. You know why, because they can put up with you me, Daniel, I mean, anybody can put up with Joel.
Speaker 4: Joell is likes the best, truly the best.
Speaker 2: Joe. Have you ever not got along with someone you're so pleasurable?
Speaker 1: I imagine you don't want to get on Joelle's bad side. I imagine whoever that person was is like get angry.
Speaker 5: It takes so much, but people have achieved it.
Speaker 1: People have achieved it. I feel. I feel like when it gets to that level, though, Joelle's like, oh you done fucked up.
Speaker 3: Now, it's kind of over and for like after gates are closed, I don't want to speak or because after we've tried everything, at that point, I've laid down some rules, giving you some time to work and like achieve like getting better at you know, my boundaries, and my boundaries an't for everybody.
Speaker 5: Some people you know don't know. That's fine.
Speaker 1: Are you giving me a car? No?
Speaker 5: Not today Thursday?
Speaker 1: Have you ever hands on someone? Joell?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Why would I fight? That's what I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Sorry, go ahead, go ahead. I'm sorry you got Daniel. Have you ever had to put hands on someone?
Speaker 4: The only so the short answer no, The very slightly longer answer is the only time that I've ever punched anyone was in eighth grade when someone put my hat in a vending machine and I punched him in the stomach.
Speaker 1: That's Have you ever laid hands on yet?
Speaker 2: In defense, I didn't start it, but I fought.
Speaker 1: Back, Joel, I hear you, man. I hate when people try and start ship.
Speaker 3: And why why am I gonna mess up my beautiful face for like tell me for like you got a step too.
Speaker 5: We gotta teach them a lesson. You gotta listen.
Speaker 3: I need to stay out of your way and you need to stay out of mine. And it's sign I have a large friendship circle.
Speaker 5: They will protect me emotionally, physically, spiritually if necessary. I'm just not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I don't need yeah, I don't need that.
Speaker 5: I was prepared to once though, when an old man was trying to come onto a twelve year old and a Starbucks.
Speaker 3: I had to like his hands out of pants. I had to like absolutely step in front of the two of them. Nobody was doing anything. He's been very loud and obvious about it. She's terrified. I was like, bro, you gotta get out of here.
Speaker 5: And I was just talking to her, like, you don't need to.
Speaker 1: Talk to her.
Speaker 5: She's alone in a Starbucks.
Speaker 3: She's if she's not fourteen, like that's the next age she could be this that was ready that day, but it didn't come to it.
Speaker 1: Good good, thank god. So I went to.
Speaker 2: Governor's Ball and saw Charlotte Lawrence perform. Was very exciting, saw the.
Speaker 1: Video videos You're amazing, and.
Speaker 2: It was so cool because I had the experience of not only seeing Charlotte, who have known this little kid performing at this giant festival, but standing next to her father, who you know. There's a Yiddish expression called kelling and it means my father used to always say it, it's when you're when you're just heart is so full of pride, and you're just beaming at at your child often and he was kelling watching his daughter just rule the stage.
Speaker 1: And she was so funny.
Speaker 2: She had a couple of fuck ups she did the funniest, but she like made a joke out of it. She had one big funny joke that got to laugh and Bill goes, I wrote that. And then.
Speaker 1: And then she's jamming on the guitar.
Speaker 2: She has this momentre she goes and picks up the guitar and she goes over to her guitars and they're like jamming together like people do on the stage. And then you see her talking to him and they both start laughing, and she goes over to the guitar plug and picks it up. The guitar wasn't plugged in for the moment that they were jamming together, and she makes this face like like but like like she My point is she knew even through fuck ups to like to like how to make a joke out of it.
Speaker 1: Me, you know, and from so many people, that's amazing, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Sounded great and uh and then I went and saw we went. We had some time to kill, so we thought, I want to see Phoebe Bridges, who was going to be on the same stage, but Meg the Stallion was on another stage. And no, you're not gonna believe this. Bill Lawrence and I went to Meg the Stallion and.
Speaker 1: I wish you could see I wish you could.
Speaker 2: Have seen a camera on me and Bill watching Meg the Stallion and her dancers dance.
Speaker 1: Very very, very provocatively.
Speaker 2: I sent Donald over the video, but I only know Meg the Stallion from the Wop video. I don't really know her music.
Speaker 1: You don't know Savage Classic.
Speaker 2: Anyway, It's it's a lot like a strip pole show with me with music. There's a lot of naughty, naughty twerking. Donald.
Speaker 1: That's great. I love that. That's great. I know, I'm just saying, Bill and I totally appreciate the fact that you too written. You know, got a little bit of culture. We did.
Speaker 2: We got some culture. I had two We did two songs worth of twerking, and and then and then and then we left. What were the two songs I don't know, but there was heavy twerking involved in both of them. But then we watched Phoebe Bridges, which was a little bit more our speed.
Speaker 1: But no, that was it.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 1: What kind of Phoebe Bridges sing?
Speaker 2: You know it's singer songwriter, you'd probably find it boring.
Speaker 1: No, I like singer songwriters.
Speaker 2: You know it's it's a girl singing sad songs with her guitar.
Speaker 5: You know who?
Speaker 1: I like, she's got beautiful poetry. The young lady I like is uh what's her name? Follow your arrow wherever points? Country singer, make lots of noise, kiss lots of boys, or kiss lots of girls if that's what you Yeah, Casey Musgraves Muskraves straight and narrow, gets a little too straight, Roll up a joint. That shit is fire. Follow your ever wherever points, Follow your arrow wherever points.
Speaker 2: Did you watch Amanda Clutes on Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Crush? Now?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about this scoring, but giving her sevens for that was fucking bullshit. I think it must be one of these things where like they don't want to get your ego too high. Week one. Also that basketball player. Did you watch him? He was incredible and he got low scores too.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know watching this?
Speaker 2: You watch?
Speaker 1: I did watch it. I'm not a big fan of people judging how other people dance. I think that's kind of you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, but didn't you think his scores were too low? He was incredible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they of course I do. But you know, hey, whatever, that's that's the way it.
Speaker 2: Goes anyway, everybody listening, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah, if anything, if anything, what I took away from the whole show was vote Amanda Clutes. Y'all if you're listening to this and she's still on when this comes out, yeah, please vote Amanda Clutes.
Speaker 2: Vote Amanda Clutes. Her dance was amazing and I'm gonna watch tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm excited this watch too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Donald, I like to I was live.
Speaker 1: It's not well, you know what, you know what, you know who should have been on the show. Not Iny Mon Sheppard. Who's the basketball your player. You're talking about his wife, Gianna Taylor.
Speaker 5: Oh hey, oh my, she's like a professional dancer.
Speaker 1: Though was a man clues.
Speaker 2: I just want to give Clutes one fair thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, of course, scaring so so spiced, the spice girl. So's the freaking gymnastics. So's Jojo what's her name? Yeah, all of that stuff is all of those cats have taken dance class and all that and Cody was a backup dancer apparently. But anyway, Cody's not on right now because it's I know, did you hear what happened? Yeah, man, Cody's partner.
Speaker 2: Cody's partner got COVID, so we can't perform this week.
Speaker 1: You know, it's bullshit.
Speaker 2: They should have given him some other pro to come in, and I'm sure the pro could have picked it up in a half a day or probably ten minutes and dance with him. Don't you think that would have been better?
Speaker 1: Well, it was the day before. It's literally literally, I.
Speaker 2: Know Shoon Shune.
Speaker 1: I know, dude, I know, why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: If I was a producer of the show, I would have said, everyone, this is a stand in, so you got to treat his points and everything be gentle, but he'll be dancing.
Speaker 1: Is fed Lana? Everybody he.
Speaker 2: Svetlana could learn the routine in a half a day. She's my stand in professional dancer.
Speaker 1: I thought you actually knew, no, But they often have like Eastern European names. Lana sounded right. I did not doubt it.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know why they didn't do that, like bring in a ringer. I don't know an understudy if you will, Donald to use a theater.
Speaker 1: Term, yeah, a backup dancer.
Speaker 2: Well, just I just feel bad for Cody. Yeah, but anyway, Amanda's Amanda, y'all, Amanda Clutes. I don't know how long? When when does this air?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 2: Joelle, do you have any idea?
Speaker 1: We are so far ahead right now, like mid November? All right, should we get into the show. We should totally get to the show.
Speaker 6: Let's do it? Made about a bunch of.
Speaker 2: This episode has so many things packed in do with Donald. I mean, sometimes you get an.
Speaker 1: Episode all old jokes. Every joke in this they're not all old joke in this is old jokes except for the Turk and Carlo storyline and the stuff that goes on with Cod.
Speaker 2: There's some random ass ship. First of all, the riddle's not old. The hair met's not old.
Speaker 1: The riddle is old. The riddle we did this one already. The riddle is old. This is that's why it's called my Deja Vu, my dejah voo. We did this. Everything in this is all re used jokes.
Speaker 2: All of the joke, the riddle has already been on, yes now, Joel.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 5: At the end, you say, oh, that's what happened to my bike, because he destroyed your bike glasses.
Speaker 1: He wrote it the hair met all of the stuff. The whole show is all jokes from Scrubs past.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's like, that's so lame. It's like a it's like a what do they call a clip show?
Speaker 1: It's not a clips show. We actually act out all of the old jokes. Did you watch the show?
Speaker 2: I watched it, but I didn't. I'm sorry that my memory I went. I honestly went, oh, this is the moment the riddle, Oh, this is the moment hair met. I didn't know that that they're rehashed.
Speaker 1: This is all rehashed, so lame. Why did they do that? I don't know. I mean, I guess they wanted to prove you could tell the same. It's all still funny, like all of the time jokes, all of the time must have been Really you didn't laugh at inn window again. I laughed at every single one of them.
Speaker 2: But I'm sorry that my brain can't even tell you that I was under the impression and I was hearing these for the first time.
Speaker 1: There was a whole floating head doctor, a renewed floating head dog.
Speaker 2: But that was a new floating head.
Speaker 1: That wasn't new floating head doctor short.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that stunt lady took some nice hits to the head.
Speaker 1: To the head, all right.
Speaker 2: So Cox returns from his hiatus, trying to drink himself to death, as he put it, and I give him a big hug.
Speaker 1: It's set on scrubs wiki. This is the second time we.
Speaker 6: Ever hug right.
Speaker 1: Didn't hug you back? Though?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. And I say, you sent those demons right back to hell, didn't you. I was out of my mind in this episode, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this whole episode is out of its mind.
Speaker 2: Dude, I know. But I was extra effeminate and extra silly, and I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but I was like on below or something. I mean, not in real life. The character was extra hyper.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, we should also talk about First of all, we should talk about these are the these are the things in the show that weren't deja vu Ernie the homeless Man. Okay, welcome back Cox, sir, Welcome back Coxer.
Speaker 2: Now, how hard did you laugh when I'm going off of my run?
Speaker 1: Oh? Dude, who thought they need us. That was a run I was going to do, but I guess it's a little awkward now. That shit was hilarious. And also I remember us shooting. This is the only part of the episode that I remember us shooting. Everything else I don't remember. But whoda thought.
Speaker 6: They need you?
Speaker 1: That was a run that I was going to do.
Speaker 2: And when I'm like, well, damn names, then the names and I wish I still had to welcome back Cox her T shirt. Those were nice. Yeah, that was a run that I was going to do, but now it's awkward.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know they need you?
Speaker 2: Why am I righting? Why am I riding Sasha through a ring of fire? Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 1: Because this is what you do. You get a it's a routine of yours.
Speaker 2: That has had to run an errand so I grab an apple.
Speaker 1: You get as always, you get a lunch.
Speaker 2: My lunch was the apple off an apple tree. And then I did something else and then I rode through a ring of fire.
Speaker 1: Which then't there's a callback later on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you just run through the ring of fire, Turk jumps through it. That was your stunt double though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like this episode was nuts man, I don't remember. I don't remember some of this shit, like some of the things that like Turk gets to watch Sanford and Son while because Carl is reading her book and so all of the great things that happened to him. The one way really fucked it up was like he offers her a burrito, he has two, he offers her one and she says no. He puts the burrito off screen and does a little hand movement. Yeah. Yeah, it's one gigantic but so stupid. I wish I had that ability. I wish I had that ability.
Speaker 2: Do you ever watch the guys who roll the burritos when you were like at one of those places, you know whatever, it's Chipotle or something better, and you're like, they're never going to be able to roll this one too, it's too thick, But they always do. Burrito employees are good baby swaddlers.
Speaker 1: Probably probably because that's what you're pretty much doing.
Speaker 2: You know what I learned on the interwebs. Do you know who wrote the Sandford and Sun theme song goal.
Speaker 1: If you say Alan Thick, No, Quincy, Sarry Manilo, Quincy, Jones, Quincy, Jones, Quincy. That was on the interwebs.
Speaker 2: We licensed that ship, like every other week, we're paying Quincy money he doesn't need. I met JJ Abram's daughter. I was trying to angle for a part for you because she's one of Charlotte's best friends and and and she was very nice. She's a singer too, and but I'm staring, and I'm going, how can I get Donald the job through? JJ?
Speaker 1: I know JJ. I did Pelicity with JJ.
Speaker 2: I know, but I was I thought, if I thought JJ.
Speaker 1: Wants to use me, he knows how to.
Speaker 2: I just thought if the daughter came home and said, dad, you know who's so funny, Donald Faison, he might be like, yeah, so I worked with Donald back before I was a mega, mega director, that.
Speaker 1: Would help a lot. Actually, I was trying for that. That always helps. I guess when the kids come home and say, Dad, you know what? Yeah?
Speaker 3: This Dudelson ended up in Rihanna's music video Bitch Better have My Money.
Speaker 5: His kids were like, you can't pass up an opportunity to work with Rihanna. He was like, I don't know who that is. And they were like, please work with Rihanna.
Speaker 1: Matt to miggleson and kids.
Speaker 2: Get a lot of stuff done. I want to Michelson. I want to you guys got to watch listeners. Did I mention The Hunt already? You guys got to watch this movie with Matts Michleson called The Hunt, which is wild.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 2: It is dark as fuck. You cannot be someone who doesn't. And I don't mean thriller horror dark. I mean emotionally dark, like you're gonna be in the fetal position when it's over, but.
Speaker 1: It might be so good. Let's take a break.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back after these fine words.
Speaker 1: We really did the riddle before I could have sworn this was the you are fucking right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Cox doesn't he's afraid to diagnose missus Goldstein.
Speaker 1: He's lost his mojo, right he well he he We assumed that he has.
Speaker 2: Well, he reveals in the end at.
Speaker 1: The end, right, he comes clean in the end. But but that's because Elliott kind of forces him. Now. I never I never looked at their relationship as a problem to relationship. I thought they had their disagreements and everything like that.
Speaker 2: But today it really this episode, he says to her, I wrote it down. Cox says Elliott is not his favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah to her face. Yeah, And she and he says, and I bet you can agree. I can. I'm sure you agree with what I'm saying, and you feel the same way about me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I never knew that. I never digested that they had a relationship like that. But yeah, he was always tough on her. He fucks with her a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I thought it was out of love. It turns out it's not. It's out of the fact that he just doesn't like her. You know, he respects At the end, he shows that he respects her.
Speaker 2: I wonder why he doesn't like her.
Speaker 1: M I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Johnny tattooed on Kelso's butt has been said before. Yes, he was an old navy buddy, and if you knew what we went through, you'd understand. Yes, damn it, I laughed at that. I'm feel stupid now. I laughed at the jokes at the same time.
Speaker 1: You know what joke had me? Okay, So this joke had me rolling. Okay, she'll have a ginger rale, He'll have a beer, and I'll have an apple teini. You know, what, the hell with it, I'm gonna have a real drink, make that a nectar. Kevin goes, I don't know what that is. JD goes, Oh, come on, Kevin, you know, make it, make it?
Speaker 2: And then it comes and I go dynamite Nectarini. That man knows his way around me.
Speaker 1: Nectar I was like Sean Hayes in this episode, dude, this episode is well, that joke is. First of all, where's the punchline in the joke other than the nectar? You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's just the word nectar is funny, that's all.
Speaker 1: But even before that though, Oh, come on, Kevin, you know make it. That's the punchline of that part of the joke.
Speaker 2: Come on, Kevin, you know me. Don't act like he is a nectarini.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you'll drink Joelle.
Speaker 2: What's in a nectarini?
Speaker 7: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: But right now, how about when I passed the basketball to Leonard and he catches it with his hook hand and pops it.
Speaker 1: No ball in the hole. That's a freaking actual that's also a deja vu moment.
Speaker 2: And now two things, I say, don't worry about the ball. They come three to a can tennis. Yes. And then did you notice that Leonard has to duck for his affrod to get underneath the doorway.
Speaker 1: Poor Leonard. I mean he's a security guard.
Speaker 2: He's pacing around the hospital and every doorway he has to duck because of that hairstyle.
Speaker 1: Yea hilarious. He's what is he pacing like? He doesn't have a station. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He's like he's he's Leonard is the type of security guard that has to has to walk the halls and uh and see if there's any trouble.
Speaker 1: Is it like a century yes, yes, yes, well here we go.
Speaker 2: Prosecco. It's a prosecco cocktail made with fresh nectarines, nectarines and old prosecco. It's kind of like it's kind of like a mimosa, but instead of orange juice.
Speaker 1: Come on, Kevin, you know, you know make it now.
Speaker 2: We learned that Troy went to Yale, which has.
Speaker 1: To do this is all DejaVu, dude, Troy going to Yale with Deja.
Speaker 2: Okay ale jesus. I remembered with Deja.
Speaker 1: That I learned it from watching you made me laugh so hard.
Speaker 2: That those of you who don't know there used to be a public service announcement about drugs, right, and do you remember that Donald and there was what was the drug that the parents were doing?
Speaker 1: Weed? So the whole idea for the PSA is.
Speaker 2: When Donald and I were growing up, and it was definitely at least in the Tri State area, and and the and the parents were like where did you how?
Speaker 1: Who taught you how to do this?
Speaker 2: He found like the kids weed?
Speaker 1: And the kid was like, I learned it from watching you? You okay, from watching you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it was like it's supposed to be a PSA to parents, like, you know, don't smoke weed.
Speaker 1: In your gonna right, They're gonna smoke just like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you can find it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I learned from watching you. But even the monologue when cock when you walk into the hospital and the beginning of the show and he does the monologue, the rhythm of it and you stepping in in between it and for the punchline and then him going back into nevertheless whatever it is, you know what I mean? That all deja vou, like all of it, Like this whole I think we.
Speaker 2: Need to have an ask Bill here. I know it's hard to track him down now that he's an Emmy winner, but Bill Time, Bill, Now, Bill, we know your big time and you're an Emmy winner now and probably won't return our call. But why why did you do this episode and just repeat all these jokes? Was the writer's room so backed up that your idea was, what if we did a dejevu episode and repeated all of our greatest hit jokes.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not even the greatest hit jokes though, let's keep it eye.
Speaker 2: There's there's some pretty darn good ones.
Speaker 1: Some great ones actually, but some of them are ones that people missed before. So it's like, you know, let's like, obviously you didn't recognize it because you forgot about the You thought this was all the first time these jokes came through.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, Bill, what was the reason behind repeating all these jokes in my Dejevu?
Speaker 1: Ask Bill?
Speaker 9: Okay, you know what you guys should uh ask Bill? Hey Bill, how you feeling?
Speaker 1: Man? How you doing you lonely?
Speaker 9: Because if you did ask Bill that the answer would be no, I'm good.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: Anyways, yeah, my deja vu. Here's a scope. It's really hard to come up with all the stories we came up with on Scrubs because one of the things all these physicians and we try to be realistic, you know, as a medical show. And one of the things all the positions that we interviewed would often say is the amazing thing is that you kind of sometimes see the same things over and over and over and over. And then we kind of got obsessed with you know, maybe we could do the same medical stories with two patients, you know, or with a patient and in the hospital, but with different endings because sometimes people come in and it goes differently, right, And also we were way behind, and so this felt like a great idea to do an episode quick because if it's called my deja Vu, deja Vu, we all tell stories twice, we all tell jokes twice. And the laziest thing we did in this episode but was we did the janitor se story the riddle line for line except for one change line for line and shot for shot. Uh, do you know what the one changes?
Speaker 1: We should ask Bill? Ask Bill? Hey?
Speaker 9: You know what you guys should ask Bill when you ask Bill sometimes is you should ask Bill how he's feeling? And you know, hey Bill, when we asked Bill, how are you doing? You know what that Bill would say that Bill would say, you know, I hide it. But sometimes I'm not so great, so.
Speaker 1: Uh, I don't know. Anyways.
Speaker 9: The one different the difference in the longest ass Bill ever, the one difference was the janitor changed where he went to college. The first time we did it, I think he said he went to Harvard, and the second time he said he went to Yale. There's your trivia answer?
Speaker 1: Peace out?
Speaker 9: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Seea thank you bill.
Speaker 1: Carla says if she can't do things Turk can't do. Now, did this happen to you? Is this a thing that really happens to be I'm sure it does. I'm sure it does. My wife didn't do that to me when my wife was pregnant with our kids. Dude, I got to get its fucked up. Like that was the best part about it. Like, I was like, I'm gonna party tonight. We're going out tonight. We're gonna go eat sushi. She had you had a built in designated driver. Yeah. I was like, we're going to get sushi. She's like, I can't eat sushi. I was like, you could eat the hot plates. And she was like, you're right, I can't eat the hot plates. I do like the hot plates. And we'd go and we'd eat sushi and I fucking get bombed on sake and she'd fucking Now I have a question.
Speaker 2: See, couples deal with this differently, and you're our only father, So I guess listeners will be answering to their phones. But I hear that like some some couples do this like no, no, you have to do it with me, you can't drink you anything.
Speaker 1: That's selfish. That's bullshit, that's bullshit.
Speaker 2: What about in the middle of the night when the mom has to get up to breastfeed, and that's some women make the father get up too to sit with her.
Speaker 1: That's that's cool, that's to be. I don't know about get up and sit with them, but I do believe that the if you have bottles and stuff like that and you're doing it that way, the.
Speaker 2: But what about in the scenario where the baby just needs to breastfeed, if you make the father expected.
Speaker 1: To just get up and that's not as selfish?
Speaker 2: Man, Joell, do you have any do you any knowledge of this that selfish?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because my dad.
Speaker 3: Was the only one who gave me to go back to sleep, so he was up Like I'm almost like, she doesn't go to sleep with me.
Speaker 1: So you just have to be up. That's a story. That's a different story.
Speaker 3: But I would think if I totally, totally, I would think that in my in my non child having had some mothers, feel free to correct me, But like when I want my partner to be asleep so that later I could be asleep and they could be up, I feel like we had to tag team a child anyway, so I don't need us both being equally as exhausted.
Speaker 2: Amanda and Nick, I think, did a version of that. We're like Amanda would just let Nicks sleep and while she would breastfeed, and then in the morning she'd be like, you're taking the baby on a long ass walk and I'm going to sleep. Yeah, And they had a little situation like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the right way to do it, especially Okay, so actually, more than anything, communication is the right way to do it. If you guys can come up with a plan, it works. The fact that Karla just springs this on Turk like no, this is the way is gonna be.
Speaker 2: A bet of your hand. That was funny though, But.
Speaker 1: That's I do that with my kids now, where my kid will be like I'm drinking this, I'd be like, you better not drink it, You better put that back in the fridge. And he goes, I'm gonna open it, and he'll open up. You better not sip it then, and he'll sip that ship and it'll be and that's when the hell breaks loose. Well yeah, and then and then he sits there and then he'll stand there like, I can't believe you just hit that out of my hand.
Speaker 2: What will it be with caffeine or something?
Speaker 1: No, like you know, So I made the mistake. Oh god, these are the mistakes you make in life. I let them. I let them taste sprite, and I let them taste Canada dry ginger all probably Probablyah, but the sugar free version is just as bad as the as the sugar version, regardless of what is in it. It is not necessarily a good thing for him to drink. But I made the mistake one time. I'm saying, you want to like me being I was literally I could feel the devil coming out of my skin. You want to try this, little boy? Do you want to try this little girl? Knowing that the minute they tasted it, it would be like I must have this forever and ever and over.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just not have it in the house.
Speaker 1: We don't have it in the house, but anyway, so but when it is in the house, he'll be like and have some gingerrel. I'll be like no, and it'd be like, look, my kid is the king of manipulation. He's like, I'm just trying to have a conversation with you, dad, Like we had the conversation. I said no. He's like, that's not a conversation. That's you telling me no. That's all that is. We're not talking about anything. You haven't even heard what I'm asking for.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is this is my son. This is where has come from.
Speaker 1: I have no clue. I have no clue. I think kids are good.
Speaker 2: To just they know their parents are tired, right, and they just know like if they keep it going, the parent is just exhausted.
Speaker 1: They're like, I can't, I can't well up. It's fine, that's what the that's what.
Speaker 2: Don't you think kids play on that they know that you're just always tired, so that you're just gonna be like, oh, fine, have it.
Speaker 1: He's a little ass sometimes like he's a dummy. Sometimes like one time he did that he right, and as he's walking away with the prize, he goes and that's what I And that's how it's done. I knew if I just pressured her. He walks by and walks out the room right with whatever the whatever, whatever it was, whether it's a donut, soft drink, or whatever the fuck it is. He's now exited and is about to go and do what it is that he wanted to do. And he lets out what the plan was, and when me and my wife both look at each other, like, what the fuck this motherfucker did, he's running that house over there, he runs the.
Speaker 5: Show future ceo over here understands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's it's he just gets the art of you say no, and he finds a way to make it so that no was the wrong answer, you know what I mean. It's like no, I said no, You're not even having a conversation. I did have the conversation with you. I said no, no, No, that's not even where we're at yet. I haven't even explained to you the scenario or what it is I'm trying to do. What I'm trying to say is rock Oh. I said no, And now you're interrupting me. Oh my, I wish you just let me finish.
Speaker 2: I'm not having kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 5: I would not survive the eighties.
Speaker 2: We need someone on this podcasts who promotes how great having kids is, because this podcast is making me not need them.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll tell you this now, but if they sound exhausted. But then this weekend, I freake it. You know it's it's true. But then this weekend we went out and watched him play a soccer game against a bunch of other kids, and they all like his team, that the team that they were playing against was obviously better than them, was better passing, all of that stuff. But his team won by one point. It was a penalty kick and Rocco kicked the penalty kick into the goal, you know what I mean. And it was one nothing and it was a hard for it game and they're, you know, the the our goalkeeper. He blocked like hundred, not hundreds, but like at least ten shots directly at him. It was just an amazing game. One nothing.
Speaker 2: Go congratulations team. I laughed at when you when I when I get your coffee, I go, please have some sort of nuts nut and it's hazel, Hazel.
Speaker 1: I only my one type of nut milk in my coffee, almond. That's it.
Speaker 2: No, I think I was talking about the coffee blend itself. It was hazel nut coffee.
Speaker 1: Do you like hazel nut? I do.
Speaker 2: I only like oat milk in terms of milk.
Speaker 1: You don't like?
Speaker 2: Why because I like the taste of of oats and I think it makes a nice flavor.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are a lot of people are allergic to oats.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yeah, I don't. I don't. I don't have real milk in my coffee anymore.
Speaker 1: Library, library, strawberry, strawberry.
Speaker 2: These are all old jokes. Yes, I feel so, I feel so.
Speaker 1: I will say this. What's the word Neil's Neil's spons Neil's response to each one of Troy's uh buttons is different. Okay, that's not DejaVu. Neil's not saying the same joke with him, but the whole thing with the coin. We just watched that earlier.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's talk about how floating head doctor and and and how body kills Elliott?
Speaker 1: Yes, and then floating head doctor and body fight.
Speaker 2: And you'll fight yes, and body shot we should say. By Linda Mendoza our director of the week.
Speaker 1: Dejavoo. Dejavoo written by who though Schwartz.
Speaker 2: I believe Mike Schwartz. Let me double check my notes. Yes, Mike Schwartz and Linda Mendoza. We're gonna get a break and we'll be right back after this.
Speaker 1: And we're bad. I wonder when is this the Christmas episode? Are we near the Christmas episode for Fake Doctor's real friends? Is this around the holidays?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 1: Are we near the days? Well?
Speaker 2: I want to say that Cox finally comes around and has a very heartfelt conversation with Elliott, and I thought that was well done. And he's so mean to her. I think she said, you've never shown me an ounce of respect. And then he confesses to her that he was indeed petrified to make a decision on his patient's healthcare and he didn't want anyone to know. And he said, I hope that in telling you this, you see that I do indeed respect you.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I thought that was well acted by them.
Speaker 1: Both both of them. Yeah, Well, this episode, everyone else is in peripheral. These two were actually center stage telling uh the a story. And it's a great it's a great it's a great fake out too, you know, like you honestly believe that Cox is back and he's fine, But in all honesty, he's still it's still in him, and he still feels, you know, he still feels the guilt.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that happens to two real doctors when they make a call that was wrong. I could imagine they get in their head and and and and second guests themselves.
Speaker 1: Yet as well, if you're a good doctor, you push forward, keep it moving.
Speaker 2: The World Spins madly On by the Weepies. It's a beautiful song. The show ends to the Wheepies is a great band.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, I'm gonna say, who are the Weepies? Tell us about the Weepees.
Speaker 2: Well, they are a couple, and they just have a lot of beautiful music. Put them into your Spotify and I guarantee you you will enjoy a lot of their music. It's very like Chill Laurel Canyon vibes, couple harmonies. The World spins madlyon.
Speaker 1: Troy might have killed somebody in confusion, Like it's a possibility, like somebody confused him so much that he was like kill him.
Speaker 2: Troy. Troy seems to not get that the Janitor doesn't really want me dead. He he likes to torture me and he likes to ruin my life. But Troy keeps having to be told that no, we're not we're not going to kill JD.
Speaker 1: But he's and he's so eager to do it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: I just feel like what would happen if troy muzzle was taken off the Yeah, it's like, you know, I used to have this cat and the cat would be out all night. It was an outdoor cat and it came in and out, but when it was out at night, it would leave offerings of the animals it caught on the back deck. It would leave a little rat, it would leave a little bird. And that's kind of what the that's what what what cats do for who they perceived to be the leader of the pack.
Speaker 1: They was this your cat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was our family cat. But in terms of the cat mentality, they want to leave offerings to the leader of the pack. And look what I caught for for you, great leader.
Speaker 1: Right, here's my contribution.
Speaker 2: Right, here's what I did last night. And I thought, what if Troy did that for Neil and killed me and left me on, left me on the Janitor's back porch. God, that would have been a good fantasy.
Speaker 1: I'm no Superman. Man finale over done. I'm no Superman, and.
Speaker 2: It turns out I was not a Superman because I'm dead right.
Speaker 1: I'm no Superman. Gonk. Series finale tonight a very special episode of Scrubs. It's the series finale.
Speaker 2: See might need tattoo that I show you, guys.
Speaker 1: Skull that's so cool. I really like it. Why don't you get a skull? I got a skull because I guess I gotta skull because I just like, Okay, I understand. It's just I mean, it's a.
Speaker 2: Skull, I know, but it's not a scary skull.
Speaker 1: That's a skull.
Speaker 2: It's just a cute skull. All right, Joel, Let's bring the collar and.
Speaker 8: You can talk to you know, like a Boa spoke some maybe talk about the episode. So come on, let's get the show.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for mar shit. I know that face. Are you still married? The question is are you still married?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that Michelle?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Joelle?
Speaker 2: Christmases come early? Yes, Michelle. I'm worried that you're sitting alone. Is that a bad sign?
Speaker 1: It is not.
Speaker 7: My husband had to go on a business trip. We are still married a.
Speaker 2: Business trips trip. Let's remind our listeners who have missed the episode. Michelle, please interrupt me if I if I summarize this in any incorrect way. Michelle went to her husband and said that she would like to have sex with his best friend. And his her husband said okay.
Speaker 1: He didn't say okay, He was like yes, yes, and he was not allowed to be there.
Speaker 2: They would go off and do it at the friend's house. And and they do it monthly, Michelle, every other week, every other week, oh sorry, by monthly. Yes, And and the friends still hangs out with the with the with them at their house. They're all tight. And and at last, at last check in, the husband had not yet been given an opportunity to have the same sort of situation. On her side of things, Mitchelle.
Speaker 1: Did say it was all good if he did want to do it. They just had to find the right person.
Speaker 2: Right, Michelle, what is going on in this in this wacky family?
Speaker 7: Well, I am sorry to tell you that it is not very much of an update. Everything is still good. He has not done anything, but he knows that he has permission. We've discussed it at length, so I don't know if he wants to, and I am not going to pressure him into doing it, just so that it feels okay for me.
Speaker 2: Right, Whenever you return from your date with the friend, does he ever ask questions like what did you guys do?
Speaker 1: What did you watch?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: What did you what was it?
Speaker 2: Does he have curiosity about it?
Speaker 7: He usually asked like, what would you watch? And we do we watch? You know, a movie or a show or you know, whatever it might be. He has never really asked details about the other activities. Right, But you know, I just say it was a good evening or you know, we me and the friend obviously have conversations too, and if something relevant comes up, we'll talk about that, not even relationship wise, just or friends who talk about things have similar interests.
Speaker 1: So I got a question, do you worry about forming a deeper relationship.
Speaker 2: With good question?
Speaker 7: No, I mean, and that was my husband's One of his concerns with this is like, yeah, understandably, you know, my husband and I have been together for this Saturday will be our eleventh wedding anniversary. We were Yeah, we've been together for seventeen years. I'm I'm thirty three, so I've been with him my entire adult life, so like, there's nothing that can be deeper and more profound than that connection that we have already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys knew each other since junior high school, you said.
Speaker 7: Since high school?
Speaker 1: High school?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I think I would be insecure about it. And I've said this before, but on so many levels, there's the what if he's better at sex or or I'm not better at sex? But what if they have a better sexual chemistry.
Speaker 1: Than we do? But if it's bigger than mine?
Speaker 2: Of course, what if his geness is bigger and more satisfying and girthier. What if you know, and of course, as Donald put it, what if what if all of a sudden they just hit it off and they have this incredible emotional connection that's deeper than ours. That would make me so nuts.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I mean we've we've talked about that at length, probably more so than a regular relationship, because we've brought the us up. You know, that is not it's hard to know because you're just getting little snippets of our lives. But you know, when this first came up, my husband's like ask those exact same questions. What if you know, you fall madly in love and you run away with him and I said, okay, let's play that out. He would never the friend would never ever let that happen, Like even if I'm like, oh my gosh, I love you, like let's run away together. He doesn't want to deal with my kids.
Speaker 2: But what if the friend Okay, I hear what you're saying. But do you ever think I, when you're fully honest with yourself, the friend might have very strong feelings for you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that that is valid?
Speaker 2: And we does he date, sorry, start Michl. Does he date outside of this situation?
Speaker 7: He has not yet. He is on dating apps. He's looking around. We talk about it, like sometimes when I go over there, we'll look at the matches and I'll help him like craft messages.
Speaker 2: And you won't be jealous when he is with somebody else.
Speaker 7: No, And we've had I check in with him, probably annoyingly frequently and make sure like we're all good, like whatever you want on that end, like you just have to let me know, you know, I will do this as long as everyone is comfortable and having a good time. If you feel like you need more out of a relationship, like an actual relationship where you can, you know, foster something long term, get married, what have you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just tell me yeah, because you don't want him, especially if he's your friend, getting stuck in a situation where he's like, all right, here's my conundrum. I love Michelle, but she's never gonna be mine because we've established the parameters. But I don't care. I'm obsessed with her. Maybe one day she'll change her mind, So I'm not going to go out and find my life partner. That that could happen, right, right, And like I have.
Speaker 7: Told him that that please.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 7: Ultimately, I want everyone in this situation to be happy and whatever that takes. Like before we even started this, before anything happened, when we had the initial discussion, like, hey, would you be interested in this? I told him, and we had this discussion that you know, our friendship comes first, Like that was his main concern. He's like, I don't want this to negatively impact our friendship. You know, the three of us have been friends for a long time. We lost touch for a few years, like right before the pandemic, and then the pandemic kind of brought us back into the fold, so that friendship bond is there. We just have a little extra.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, Michelle, whatever it is, it's working for you because you definitely look happy, you know what I mean, even from when we saw you the first time. It's like a complete glow up. I don't know if it's the hair matching, the eyes, whatever it is, but it's like a glow up so you seem happy. So whatever, you guys, I know.
Speaker 2: But I'm but Donald, I'm fascinated by the fact that Michelle is pulling off this balancing act.
Speaker 1: I know, well, she's juggling. She definitely is juggling, but situation yeah man, yeah, man, it's like what do I want tonight be for chicken? You know what I'm saying. She's juggling it. It's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I saw Neil Brannan did a show, did a show that I highly recommend you guys see at the Cherry Lane Theater if you're in New York. It's incredible. But he made some joke that was like, your wife wants to have sex three or four times a week, just not necessarily with you, and I thought that was funny. And Michelle's living her best life like that. But but Joelle, what are your thoughts on this? You're a very progressive woman.
Speaker 1: You yeah, what do you?
Speaker 2: I mean, how do I'm speechless? Do you have any thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: What really impresses me is Michelle's ability to communicate.
Speaker 3: I feel like a lot of people when they be Pollyannory, they think of like, oh, nice little sex partners.
Speaker 5: It's like fun and wild.
Speaker 3: But for my friends who are in polyamas relationships, the most difficult part is like not got to juggle for people's emotions and figure out how they all feel. Like I'm a friend who dates couples, right, They're like, I don't want to be in a committed relationship, but I'm looking for like the feelings of love without having to fall in love.
Speaker 5: And I mean when you're with a couple, like that's really messy.
Speaker 3: You're like working with both of their needs and desires, but also they come with their own like couple baggage, and so it's hard, I think to have successful relationships like this.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say the same thing, Joelle, like what happens when he does find another relationship? But you guys still keep your relationship going and the other person has to has to find their way into this dance.
Speaker 2: Then we sell this whole fucking thing to Bravo. That's what.
Speaker 1: Zach, I promise you. This isn't new, this is this happens all the time. No, I know, but it's new to me.
Speaker 2: I even Joelle using the proper lingo polyamor relationships, it's new to me. I don't know. Michelle is the first person I've ever spoken to who's doing this successfully so and I'm sure a lot of our listeners all over the world are are are are hearing about it for the first time.
Speaker 1: I mean some and some are doing it successful.
Speaker 2: And some of them are listening while they're fucking their their husband's best friend.
Speaker 1: They're fucking right now, being like it's like.
Speaker 6: Us ayther way.
Speaker 2: Sorry, this is a side note, Michelle, if you don't mind my digression. Joel sent Donald and I a link for someone who wants to advertise on our on our show. And I don't want to say the product name because I don't want to give them an ad before we decide, but Joelle send the link to Daniel so he knows what it is. It is a thing you put your penis into and it blows. Is it blow air on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's suction. It's suction and blowing. Yeah, it's like it's pressure. It's air pressure. It's not a it's not a.
Speaker 5: If.
Speaker 2: It's not a fake vagina. We've silicon.
Speaker 1: It's actually made not a flesh women, it's men and women.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's for the falls Donald, I know, but.
Speaker 1: No, they're saying the same thing that they do. There's a suction thing that they have for women now that they can put on their glitterists. It's the same technology.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Joel, I was shocked, a but that you wanted us to advertise this on the podcast and be that I don't have one at my home to try.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, we should at least try these.
Speaker 2: Things, Joel, Joelle, I just want you know the product like that, we have to test it to see.
Speaker 1: These things. I can't endorse searched.
Speaker 2: I can't endorse the dice and penis sucker until I've tried it.
Speaker 1: The five thousand until.
Speaker 2: And send Danel one too, Joelle, did you see Daniel there's a whole video. I was like, I went to their website because I was obviously curious and I was like, how are they going to do a demonstration video? They clearly smartly smartly used animation, not real people.
Speaker 1: But it's just promote anything. Does it promote anything?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Actually, their advert their ad campaign is that is would you don't you ever wish you could have an orgasm on the scale of a female orgasm? And this and this product says that it will give the male the explosive nature of joll.
Speaker 1: Why haven't we received product from We.
Speaker 2: Are not listen, if you work for this company, we are not advertising for you until we get samples.
Speaker 1: Yes for discussion.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm sorry, Michelle, I just had to bring that up. To bring that up. Well, listen, the good news is is that things are good and nothing bad has happened, and you are living proof that people can be in polyamorous relationships and be happy. And it doesn't even have to be reciprocated in a sense that your husband seems fine not having his own situation.
Speaker 1: I wonder if I wonder if his best friend. That's the thing. I wonder if his best friend, when he does find a relationship because he is actively looking, I wonder if he introduces Have you guys talked about him introducing his relationship into this.
Speaker 7: Uh, he hasn't gotten very far in that world.
Speaker 1: He's not going on dates right right, He's you know, made.
Speaker 7: Some matches and talked to a few people. But he has told me he will be totally open with where he is at in that process. And I am the kind of person that if he starts going on dates, I'm going to ask him where do you you know, do you want to introduce this? Like do you want to just you know, cut this off.
Speaker 2: For a while, or you also want to make sure you're safe because if he's out there having sex with Rando's yes. But also, I mean another thing that's let's the state that's obvious is he's having his sexual needs met. So that hunger to go out and search for a mate is probably lessons because he knows, he knows bi monthly.
Speaker 1: He's like, not this week, but next week.
Speaker 7: And I I when he told me he had downloaded these dating apps, I'm like, do you, like, do you want me to stop? Like do you want to stop this and you know, just start clean? And he his response was that it feels good to have that self confidence of being active in.
Speaker 1: He was like, he was like what you're talking about. Stop?
Speaker 2: I love his very diplomatic answer. No, I don't feel that that would be the best prescription. You want to stop what we do it?
Speaker 1: Wait? Hold on, now, you want to stop the I was bullshit when I said I was looking at the apps. I was serious. All right, Well, I imagine we just came on for for a catch.
Speaker 2: Us up right.
Speaker 1: You don't lets you have any questions?
Speaker 2: No, she can't have any questions. This woman's life is all figured out, she's got it all going.
Speaker 1: Do you have a fixed your life? I don't.
Speaker 7: I just want to clarify one thing. We don't. We haven't labeled this like we are just living this life. But I think the term open marriage is probably more appropriate than polyamory.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so I don't know. We just go by Joel. She's our term.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We were very to ask so listeners.
Speaker 2: Listeners who are also learning there's a difference between polyamory and just open open marriage.
Speaker 7: Right, and uh, I will say people on the internet are not very nice. I don't know if you know.
Speaker 1: You know what you know what, but you're but don't let wait, they didn't they didn't come and find you, did.
Speaker 7: They from no one has come and find found me.
Speaker 1: But I we're using an alias for you, aren't you?
Speaker 2: Are we okay? Good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought you were implying for a second that people had found you from our show and were being unkind.
Speaker 1: I didn't like you know what, How did you mean it?
Speaker 2: How did you like?
Speaker 7: In a comments section from when the original episode posted, I.
Speaker 2: Well, you need to learn now that you're in there, now that you're in the pretend public eye, you need to know to never read a comment section about yourself.
Speaker 1: Every everybody. Everybody has an opinion, man, everybody has You know what, if you're easy to pass to cast judgment too, it seems like you know what I mean. And if you're.
Speaker 2: Happy and and and and and everyone's being honest, then it's nobody else's business.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like Donald and Casey and I we're talking about doing that stuff. Fuck up, we are experience. It's in discussions. It's in discussions. Joel's face.
Speaker 1: All right, Michelle, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 2: We always appreciate you educating us, really, and you're educating our audience in in uh in new ways of being for people that are out there. You're not just limited to the stuff your parents grew up with. You can do whatever the heck you want.
Speaker 1: Michelle. We have two favorite callers that call in. You are one of them and the other one Penis. Doctor. Yeah, we need.
Speaker 2: You know what I want to have, Joelle, if you could coordinate this, I'd like to have the the device that lows on your peenie. Yes, that's Donald and I and then I and then I'd like to have doctor Penis come on and tell me why I'm now having a female organism.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, that's our show.
Speaker 2: It was a short recap because, as Donald explained to me, they're all recycled jokes. We love you all very much, Michelle, thanks for coming on and thanks.
Speaker 1: For coming back on. Tell your guys. When we said what's up? Tell your husband, we said hello, and tell his best friend. We said what's up? Everybody? We said hello, and we love you guys.
Speaker 2: Show made about a bunch of.
Speaker 5: The story.
Speaker 6: Nephew here, sweet
Speaker 3: E.