Speaker 1: Welcome to money Making Conversations. It's to show that she has the secrets of success experience firsthand by marketing and Brandon expert Rashan McDonald. I will know he's giving me advice on many occasions. And in case you didn't notice, I'm not broke. You know he'll be interviewing celebrity CEOs, entrepreneurs and industry decision make because it's what he likes to do, it's what he likes to share. Now it's time to hear from my man, Rashan McDonald money Making Conversations. Here we come how this is Rasean McDonald. Welcome to money Making Conversation master Class. If I have the Popcorn Remixed Kings, can I say that Popcorn Remix King? I mean just it's the regardless, it's the remix, the remix remix. You know, I love black people. We know we know how to put a spin on the name. You know, Popcorn Remix. You know we're gonna put it. They've taken popcorn and made the hip hop it mean to hip hop? It mean to hip hop. Well, it's Greg and Greg Bowman and Richard Raymond. They're in the studio and they're Popcorn Remix on I want to hear that story, you know, I take you that popcorn and invite them into the studio Premium Gomet Popcorns. It's in Metro Atlanta and you can arder online. Correct, yes, you can at popcorn Remix dot com. See they quick, see they quick. None don't to talk to these folks. What started out as a boutique popcorn shop and now snowball into the place to be it has to be. In less than sixteen months of doing business, Popcorn Remiss has has secured residencies at the Maple Howse Amphitheater that's in Atlanta, right, yes, okay, the g I c C, which is the Georgia International Convention Center that's by the airport, yes, sir Hartsville Airport. Cose okay cool? And then the Gateway Arena which is the home of the Atlanta Dream Yes, and the cost is that where the okay cool? And then the that's the g League right, yes, that's the Ignite right, No, Ignite is another city. Another city is the Skyhawks. The Skyhawks right, that's the Atlanta team right right, the Skyhawks. Okay cool? Just try and get everything together with over fifty flavors. You know, a more name the basket, Robbins a pop, the basket, Robbins a pop. Hey man, Hey, they gave me a card. It is how they did already. Okay, I got more shoes and you got you got design of socks. No no, no, no, no no no, ain't gonna please work with the money Making Conversations Masterclass, Greg Bowman, who I do know. And then Richard rich Ryan right right, Richmond, who I finally know, the money Making Conversations master Class, the Popcorn Remixed Kings. That's my that's my new uncle. For the record, this is my new uncle right here. You know this. You know we we already here for Romney three times. I don't talk to him, and I talked to my own father and I just know I'm fifteen minutes. Hey, But I appreciate that because it's about a confidence zone. It is. First of all, I'm just telling you something. I'm talking to get their voices together because you know, Greg, and then I'm talking. I'm gonna say their names before they talk a lot of times, so you reference with that for those nuggets they're gonna drop on you on this call. It's coming from when I start with you, Ryan, Okay, you have a currently have a business in the Atlanta market. Correct, Correct, I do have a business, another business called Extreme Paintball. Conyer's on by to myself and two other gentlemen. And I'm also an analyst or Coca Cola. That's my job, you know, my nine to five. You're an analyst? What do you mean for Coca Cola logistics analysts. I do a lot of the transportation for Coca Cola on the West Coast in California, shipping and delivery of the products that they that they give to all the stores and so forth. So that's my job. I've been there ten years working for Coca Cola as well. Okay, cool, Greg, Yes, sir, tell us a little background.
Speaker 2: On you, background on me, Greg Bauman. I'm twenty five year music veteran, you know, walked away about two and a half years ago. Just wasn't really interested or feeling the content on the direction in which the music industry was going.
Speaker 1: So what is the I'm just what is the direction? Because when I was because I tied to music two thousand, Steve Harvey and I we was on the morning Drive in La then syndicated nationally, which Steve Harry Morning Show. Record labels had a voice in the industry.
Speaker 2: Now social media, social media runs it and it's it's so independent. It's like, you know, I come up from the era when lyrics matter, you know what I mean, like when songs have substance, Like you think about it. Can you Stand the Rain? Is what thirty eight years old? Now, guys, that's a popcorn remix?
Speaker 1: I got the record remix Popcorn Love.
Speaker 2: Guys are still touring off that one album basically, So it's like, right, I'm just the content.
Speaker 1: You you you you bro, you bro? Can you stand the ring?
Speaker 3: Can you? Boy?
Speaker 1: You almost turned these conversation somebody else because I.
Speaker 4: Want to hit the moves.
Speaker 1: I got two records of the same Any Heartbreak, I got two albums, right you know that? That that that's the beauty. How did y'all come up? Ryan and Greg? Popcorn remix? How did you come up with that name? The names in that story? Okay, the name actually my wife came up. My wife came up with the with the name. That's my my bugul wife. She's actually our third partner. She's her name is Kid the shear. Richmond she's an educator. She loves, loves, loves the kids. She's actually the youngest principal Evan Rockdale County started starting this starting this month, Yeah, started graduations. So yeah, she actually came up with the name after the whole concept and the idea after I brought the idea and the concept to her. Now I got to go back to the story. Everything starts with an idea concept, you know, quality, quality control. You brought some of the popcorn samples to the staff. They you know, it was like, you know, it was that that that oliver it more more put their hands out and cup for match.
Speaker 4: For it did it? Did boom? Popcorn filled up?
Speaker 1: Refiel, popcorn ref refiel before we get started. How did you come up with the idea? And then you took it to Greg Popcorn remix before popcorn remixed, just the whole idea long, it's only sixteen months old. Sixteen months old. May twenty first, twenty twenty two is when we opened our doors for a shop and Kanye's Kanye's Georgia. My grandfather passed away, beautiful, wonderful man. And I've never seen upset, never saw Raise's voice worked as a trash man all his life. But he's a wonderful, wonderful man, wonderful father to my mother and her sisters and her brothers. But I went to his funeral in Peoria, Illinois, last January. Richer Pride Country, Richard Pride Country called my mom out of name when when she when she was sixteen on we Enam Street. But uh, and it was snowing. And I've been in Georgia twenty three years, so I don't drive in snow anymore. I don't do snow. And I got snowed into a popcorn shop. You got snowed into a popcorn shop. So it was snow was so bad that you just ran in, just hunking there. I don't know if it was so bad, but I wasn't driving in it, you know, I wasn't going nowhere, not in a rental car, nothing my name, But yes, but it was snowing enough for me to say, I need to sit down for a couple hours in the popcorn in a popcorn shop. And it's on by two wonderful people, and I was just speaking with them and just looking around, asking a lot of questions, and a light turned on and I was like, man, you know, I think I can do this and brought the idea back to Atlanta told my wife, I got a crazy idea here and I need you to follow me. And she said, baby, I got your back. And okay, now there's always recipes. Like I said, you know, everybody who followed me on social media, no, I cook. I'm a foodie, and I made you my version of the crack of Jack's Popcorn. Nowhere near what y'all doing, not even close. And this mine is good, But what y'all doing is something else. How did y'all, you know, not giving away secrets? How did y'all sat down and come up with a recipe or formula for the brand that you're distributed in this right now? Everybody that's swing demand that popcorn remix. Okay, but first off, let me see so you know how to fry them cube steak and leave a little crumbs in the skillet and add a little water and the onions and get that for and get that gravy. You know how to do that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I just want to make sure you said it was a foody, Okay. I just wanted to make sure we went just on steak and shrimp. And I'm living on these guys. Okay, okay, okay, I just want to make sure that first. But with the people that I met, like I said, they were very very supportive. We talked, you know, about a strategy from me to kind of do that here. Yeah, so you know, we partner, so to speak. And but so they are doing that up and Pero. They have popcorn, right, but they're not the remix. Oh so, it's a lot of popcorn in the world. You know, the G word, you know, the the G the G the G word that everybody knows about. You know, it's in the airports and and so forth. It's a lot of popcorn. But you know, we've it's not the remix. You know, we've you know, we have Jambalaya. We have Jerk Chicken King, Crableggs, high Wing and lemon Pepper. That's Greg background. Yeah, he's doing the sweet, he's doing the specialties. I was doing the sweet and savoris. But we're moving fast here. Let's go back to because you went to your wife, and you know, whenever you come with a good idea, all bad idea, there are dowters. Of course, popcorn, get popcorn, popcorn. You're gonna make a living selling popcorn.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it is. It's like you've been stuck in trafficking here in Atlanta and you just look.
Speaker 1: You don't know, that's kind of redoubted stuck in trafficking. Everybody stuck.
Speaker 4: You look to your left and you see the HOV Lanes just zooming.
Speaker 1: Right right with Lambart. And that's why when I came to Gred because once again it's you have a lot of friends, but you never know who's going to raise support you. I know, I know you, you're aware of this, and you've got people who act like they're there for you, you know, and then but they don't really support you. So Greg came, I talked, I talked to him about it, and he was full steam. He was like, what can I do? And now it's one thing for you to ask what can I do? But it's another thing for you to put endless hours time bring resources to Anthony Hamilton's the case. The Big Daddy came all this to make this brand what it really is, which is the remix. And that's why we say that, Okay, that's my boy, Anthony Hamilton. So what involvement did they have with the popcorn Remix? Orleans banana pudding. That's Charlene's charing in here. I won't leave right now, can't you stand the ring and Charlee Charlee, which by the way is my favorite Anthony Hamilton song, by the way. Yeah, but he allowed us I have we have video on our phone. He's we met him several times and he's allowed us to use his name for the betterment of the business, just for just believing in us. You got a good product, you know what, I'll let you call it back. And that's all we could ask for from anybody. It's just give us a chance, and within that it's become one of our best sellers. And you know those other Big Daddy came he has the Karma Calma nuts and chocolatecolate. To me, y'all, funny, I say funny to me because y'a are so comfortable talking about what is happening in your life. There's no stress tattoo, there's no fear, you know, and a lot of people who who I won't use the word stumble because, like I said, I could say that because you kind of like the snowstorms stumbled you into PORI into you know what I'm saying. And then but you but you were brand aware to understand this is something that you could bring down to Atlanta, which is gourmet. So what exactly I say gourmet popcorn? What exactly is that? Ryan? Gourmet popcorn is Like you said, when first thing you come to Atlanta, you think about you know, everybody, and everybody had their own business of Atlanta, whether it be Magic City, whether it be the Hawks, the Falcons, and it was like, we're gonna make a hot wing of lemon pepper popcorn. And that's what we did. That was the first thing. Hot wing and limon pepper. That's what y'all did. That was the first crazy that in the crab legs, the crazy flavor that we that we came about. Your first two flavors were well, you know what I mean. We had the carameld and the cheese and stuff like that. But that's but we had to remix it.
Speaker 4: We start living on the edge right right right everybody.
Speaker 1: You know, even when you make the electric car, everybody got the car and cars like they all got engines, so that's the car. They all got a stay a whel that's the cheese. And we went and said we're gonna do some other things. Some collar greens and corn bread and some chipling popcorns, and we have those. You know. You know what I love about people who are gifted, And y'all are gifted and gift of gifted and personality gifted and speech, gifted in charisma. Yes, you got a great product, but y'all have a likability. Man, it's off to change, brother. I mean, like, who wouldn't want to want to say, hey, how can I help point you in the right direction? How can I not help you guys be successful? That that's a blessing man. And you know, and like I said, he knows from the music side. You know, you've been an entrepreneur. You have a wife who's in the educational field, you know, and you've been raised by people who have mentored you to be who you are today. Absolutely, Now you have these opportunities not only with your popcorn, but people can get engaged through fundraising activities. Correct. Correct, let's talk about the other. Great segue. Great talk to us.
Speaker 4: Well with a fundraising Oh hold up, we're about to go to a break.
Speaker 1: Should we go to a break? I tell you we go to the break because I don't want to mess that up. If you want to talk to the Popcorn Remix Kings. I sing to you if you're a lady, not if your lady.
Speaker 4: Hey, come on, you've seen me?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 1: Come on, can't you stand the right?
Speaker 4: That's my song?
Speaker 1: Now, that's my song. We actually if we had a camera and there, they're gonna do this step. This is my boys here, Popcorn Remix Kings. It's about following your dream. Is about being an entrepreneur. It's about taking the idea, getting people around you, believe in your idea, and believing in yourself. This is what this interview is about. You know you can beat them, but you also need to have a support group to beat them as well. The Popcorn Kings. Greg and Ryan be right back. Want Making Conversation master Class.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back with more Money Making Conversations Masterclass with Rushan McDonald's. You are now tuned into the Money Making Conversations.
Speaker 1: Minute of Inspiration with Rushawn McDonald And this week I sat down with award winning actor, best selling author and entrepreneur Heal Harper. He stopped by and talked about how his thyrot cancer diagnosis led to his role as a health and wellness Ambascheldor teaching everyday people how to live healthier lives.
Speaker 5: We believe that a lot of the root cause of cancer has to do with what we put on our skin. Our skin is the largest organ in our body, and it enforces everything. Just as if you ate it, your ender, consistent, your liver, your kidneys have to deal with it. And they said, the reason why I'll never be tested because the same companies that make the lotions that contain the aluminum, the petroleum, the parabis and the oils and all these things. The same companies who make that are also the same companies as a drug company, So they're never going to do a long term study of the effects of their.
Speaker 1: If you want to listen to this full interview with Hill Harper, it's available on Moneymaking Conversations dot com. HBCUs represent Black Excellence.
Speaker 6: If you attend or are an alumnus of an HBCU, we want to hear about your story. The My HBCU Story digital Library will allow current HBCU students and alumni to share their stories. More information is available at HBCU College day dot com.
Speaker 1: You can upload a photo. The photo can be.
Speaker 6: Recent or from when you attended your HBCU More information is available at HBCU college day dot com.
Speaker 3: Now let's return to Money Making Conversations Masterclass with Rashaan McDonald.
Speaker 1: Hi. This is Rashon mcdonaland welcome back to Money Making Conversation Masterclass. As I stated earlier, I have the owners of Popcorn Remix is popcorn remix dot com, Greg Bowman and Ryan Richmond. I've had a long term relationship with Greg. This is the first time I officially have met Ryan. And then there's charismatic personality he's been singing on the air. She's Charlene shy, I can't stand the rain. I'm shy. Say you shy?
Speaker 4: You shot?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: What the shot?
Speaker 3: Feller?
Speaker 1: Let me go over and talk to Grig talk about the fundraisers and foundations and how you guys really engage yourselves in the community and give other people the opportunity for uplift.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, one of the things that we do is we do have a fund with the fundraiser program where we give fifty percent of all proceeds back to the foundation, which is which is great. It helps out you know, like the sports teams with uniforms. It also helps the parents so that they don't have to spend as much money for these particular programs.
Speaker 4: So, you know, fundraising, we've adopted how many.
Speaker 1: High schools too, Yeah, too high schools that we've adopted Federick Dellas in the ninth grade Academy over there. And a fundraiser can be you know, for you to buy some gators. If you want to do a fund raiser, go buy some gators. You can do a fundraiser too, as long as you just might have bout a popcorn. But honestly, we really like getting in for the like the youth football teams that's in the in the inner city, because those are the ones that always you see them on the corners, you know, out there dancing and stuff like that. Let's not do that. Let's against people buy some popcorn back, Let's give right right.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The interesting thing about it is that you know, that's what it was a number of reason I brought them on the show. One was the fundraising and giving back, which I think is important and because we just celebrate your success, but how do you How does that benefit other than you and your family? And this is the way you're doing that and benefit And that's one of the and I commend you guys because because what y'all are there be their business sixty month it's only your website right now, that's something you see a Chick fil Ay, that's something you see at.
Speaker 4: Uh that don't that place? What is the name of Christy Green? Christy Green? You know they do a lot of stuff with the fund raiser type things.
Speaker 1: And so to say that you guys just sixteen months in the business have the same implement this this two what's that say about you? First reference to you, Ryan, and it was to say about you Grig would you Ryan? We did that from day one, honestly because we wanted to give back. I wasn't raised with a silver spoon raising PEERI Illinois single mother food stamps used to go to the food bank, standing the line, I don't eat hot dogs right now and salmon croquettes because that's what they gave us for free back when I was young. But so you know, we come back from very humble, very humble beginnings. But with this business. That was a goal when we first started, was to be able to give back. My first week in business, somebody showed me a cheerleader cheerleading squad and MacDonough that sold fifty six thousand dollars in popcorn and they made in four days. And they made twenty six thousand for their organization in four days. In four days. That's how big. If you really got the if you really got the team or the group around you a push, and you do a push, you can make money. And guess what, there's no upfront costs. So what as you said, one bag, three bags, five hundred bags, you still make something and you didn't have to invest anything. So what's better than what's better than free? Right? Right?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: This is this is the plap. This is the approach that you have with your business model for people who want to raise funds for the organization, for organization, for your business for anything. Nobody want to go on vacation. Actually have somebody wanted to go on vacation.
Speaker 2: So they said, instead of me just going out begging and asking my family members to send me to Spain, let me just do a fundraiser where they can walk away with.
Speaker 1: Something and they get something. Wow. You know, we people go to church in the pastor be like, you know, everybody put twenty dollars, now put twenty dollars. But you're gonna get a back a popcorn with it. You're gona get something. You're gonna get something.
Speaker 4: You know, you're gonna be able to see you You're gonna see something.
Speaker 1: I love these guys.
Speaker 4: I'm telling something.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Y'all thinking so out of the box is just blowing it away. Let's get back to this popcorn because I know we have like seven minutes level. They tell me when I you know, they stopped the music, they stopped the jazz. Just let me talk. There's no music played because the information I give to the community is important. Now let's talk about the different flavors you have, man, Can we can we break that down? We talked about the lemon, We talked about the craft, but then you then I said fifty and you looked at me like we shout that was not being salted. You got the garlic parmesan with the fresh as the fresh egged garlic man. We got that watermelon, the hot wing and lemon pepper with the lemon pepper sprinkles, cookies and creag We got the jerk chicken, the birthday cake, the jumble lion man, the sin City mixed. I saw the lady dancing on TikTok. But now a pudding. No, no, no, no, let me correct you. Okay, she bought one of each. She bought one of eaven walked away with two bags. She bought at a concert. She was looking greedy at a console at a concert. She walked away. Now took her wig.
Speaker 2: Off, look wig off out, pulled it out and put it in, put it in a shirt.
Speaker 1: But honestly, yes, I know, we don't have a lot of time, but we make what people what people want to eat.
Speaker 4: She keep talking, Hold on, you keep.
Speaker 1: Talking your staff on the other side of my friends, my producers, if they laughing so hard, they've never heard nothing like that, if they want to see them. When the woman take off her hair, two things you don't do with a woman, you know, asking her wait, and you don't mess with her hair missing.
Speaker 4: So the popcorn was so good.
Speaker 1: She came up out that hair, she came up that hat and put it in the bra like she had it looked like she had a hairy chest.
Speaker 4: Put it.
Speaker 1: She put it in the bra. But we will try to make it. We gonna whether it be a pork steak and Graven Flavor were working on. We just did this week loaded baked potato. We did everything bagel. We're trying to do German chocolate cake, soonever pie. We're trying to do all German chocate cake. Come to Thanksgiving, look, come to come to things. The pictures. That's your hair. This lady right here picture well she came up out her hair and some things giving. It's gonna be a chilling flavor, chilling, chilling, hog malls, popcorn, collar, greens and corn bread. I love chilling. So you the kitchen on that right, We are the we are the remix is Germany Chocolate Cake.
Speaker 4: And that's my favorite cake I need make.
Speaker 1: We are the Remix at eighteen twenty Highway twenty southeast and Kanya's Georgia three Zail zero one three and a Dollar Tree Plaza. We are at Popcorn Remix dot Com, Instagram, pop Quorn Remix, Kanye's and.
Speaker 2: I just want them to go see the testimonies for themselves. I mean, we've had people shout, We've had people faint, We've had people cry, We've had people.
Speaker 1: Maxwell and Maxwell and we're fighting. Maxwell the singer was fighting over.
Speaker 4: Over over that red velvet chee.
Speaker 2: Maxwell Maxwell cool Maxwell something something yeah, something well, I was about to say, give it to them.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Get us out there, come on, come on, come on, come on, live time, work it all out.
Speaker 5: This time.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to go light scanning in my voice. I'm dust y'all can't see me. I'm darn scared. I'm dun skinned. I was trying to go light skinning in my voice.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I can't hit the high you know. But no long, but thank you. But as as he said, though, our personalities, who we are as a person, that's why we stepped in rooms and they gave us contracts like the gy c C he was a contract on the spot, didn't even didn't wait five minutes, just because they believed in us, because of who we are. And we are eternally grateful to anybody that goes buys popcorn, anybody that come by and just taste the popcorn because they can't get it online. We share it to the world popcorn remix dot com. Now let me ask you this, what is the future. You know, because y'all have big personality, y'all have a product that people are buying. You shocked at the growth You have a store. Correct, how big is the store? The store by fourteen hundred square fifteen hundred square feet. And they can walk in and buy all the flavors, walk in bottom for meat to cook meat, meat, Lori. They can meet Uncle Rick, dance with us. Uncle Rick, he got a chef coat on he back there playing the oldies, seventies, eighties, you know, every single day you come in the store. So it's always music playing. It's it's a great experience.
Speaker 2: Like the whole thing is, it's an experience and the future is what the future is retail.
Speaker 4: So get ready, we're on our way.
Speaker 1: So you're talking about you talking about going into a grocery store.
Speaker 2: You target, right, that's all. That's all the gas station. Well, mister McDonald takers, that's what we go.
Speaker 1: I'll take care a lot of places, bro. You know, my whole thing is this with you two guys. First of all, I just love this conversation that we're having. We gauged in because it's providing information to the general public. There's a lot of dreamers out there. There's a lot of dreamers.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I say to the dreamers, and I said all the time, but dreams don't expire. You know, Quincy Jones produced thriller at age fifty. Wow, what happens if he stopped at forty eight forty nine? Now, So no matter how old you are, man, just keep going. Dreams don't expire.
Speaker 1: And so if people are interested in the fundraising opportunity, they go to your website popcorn remix dot com. There's a fundraising tap that's fundraising info. And as I stayd it's no upfront costs. You don't have to do anything. All you gotta do is say hey, somebody, hey, buy this popcorn. Then they gonna know it and it'll put you and put you and put and put your colde in. But you can call the number six seven eight eight zero six five eight five five, or you can just call up hear and speak to my man ra Sean. No no no, no, no no, keep the number.
Speaker 4: Keep number six.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be playing jazz. Six seven eight eight zero six five eight five five is the number to the store. We don't miss any calls. And that's how we do every That's how we do everything. And the hours of the store again from eleven to seven Tuesday through Saturday. We take off Sunday for the Lord's Day. We take off Monday for our day. So so five days a week, you're old. Five days a week. Hey brother, look at it, Chip for Laken?
Speaker 4: Do it?
Speaker 1: Why can't? You'll? Absolutely, absolutely, because that means you have a product that people are going now as you as you as you come in there, and you capture these special moments. Just quick, Ryan, what what has surprised you the most about your success with this popcorn so far? The response and honestly, the thing that's captured me the most is the people who are in positions to help, how much they have, how people have kept their word right, you know, I guess I love that. Give me a call and they actually answered wing we called.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: There's one thing I'll tell my children. People don't have to do nice things, and when they do, it don't have to be for you. So the people that actually reached out and actually been true to their word and the public, the honest responses and so forth, that's been mind blowing to me.
Speaker 2: What about you, It's gonna be the fan reaction, Like I love it. You know, I'm a people person. So on, Like like we said, we batt in a thousand We've never had a customer, and I probably stand on the fact of saying, we've never had a customer to say I just don't like anything. They may prefer one flavor over another, but they've never said there's nothing here that you have to offer that I just that's right.
Speaker 1: You're here right there, the Kings of Popcorn Remix. If I'm raised an opportunity to go to Popcornremix dot com, go there to order online. That's what you say as well. Again, I want to thank everybody for listening to This is a fun interview. By the way, I enjoyed myself. All my interviews I enjoyed, but you have me laughing, and you're so entertaining. Were you step away from them shot clubs? I'm shy, but you are shy. Let's stick with that title. Okay. Thank y'all for listening to Money Making Conversations master Class, and we will see y'all. Hear from y'all next week. Bye bye.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you about the host of Money Making Conversations, Rushan McDonald. Rushan's a two time Emmy Award winner, three time n doubleacp Immage Award winner, sitcom writer, stand up comic, and former IBM executive. Thank you for joining us for this edition of Money Making Conversations Masterclass. Money Making Conversations Masterclass with Rushan McDonald is produced by thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. More information about thirty eight to fifteen Media Inc. Is available at thirty eight to fifteen media dot com. And always remember to lead with your gifts