Speaker 1: It's a new year, and that means new opportunities, and that's exactly what Charlene is hoping for today when she plays Brook once again. Because the last couple of years have not gone so great for Charlotte.
Speaker 2: She is zero and.
Speaker 1: Four against you all time, all right, but today, like I said, new year, She's gonna turn things around. And that's why Charlene's already agreed to crush you, Brooke by screaming through the entire time when you're answering questions. No, no, You're gonna play fair today, Charlene, of course, Oh.
Speaker 3: My goodness, are you looking forward to the new year? I am?
Speaker 2: Twenty three has been a challenge.
Speaker 3: Okay is it? Are you a resolutions type of lady or no?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Maybe a resolution should be to finally beat Brooke.
Speaker 3: Hey's said no, no, yeah, yeah, I'm going to go with no on that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, all right, get up on your hopes and dreams, and let's send Broke out of the studio while she heads out. You know the game works, Charlene thirty seconds, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say past, but you do have to beat Brooke out right to win?
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Yes? All right? Good luck? This is going to be it.
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Today is National Trivia Day. Free point if you can tell me how many eyes are in the word trivia?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the brimless hat that Jewish men wear?
Speaker 1: Path in which decade was tupperware first introduced to the market forties fifties or sixties fifties? What was the composer Beethoven's first name.
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 1: The planet that's the brightest in our galaxy Saturn? Which state is known as the Rainbow state?
Speaker 3: California?
Speaker 2: In California?
Speaker 3: All right, Elli, Hawaii, can.
Speaker 2: I change it?
Speaker 1: We can only allow so much time for you to change your answers until you get it right. But Brook's gonna come back into the studio, and uh, this is interesting. Apparently she does have a goal for the new year, because she talked to our producer and said, this year she's hoping for peace and happiness. So listening to our show less good goal to have we support you with.
Speaker 3: You guys are very entertaining.
Speaker 2: We're laughter and chaos.
Speaker 3: It's going to misery. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe are you doing anything out there to promote peace and happiness or you just crossing your fingers and hoping for it, crossing.
Speaker 3: My fingers and hoping. Okay, yeah, just throwing up deuces, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, come on, worlds, do better. It's a bad time, brook.
Speaker 1: You're up, You're ready, Yes, your time starts now. Today is National Trivia Day.
Speaker 2: Free point.
Speaker 1: If you could tell me how many eyes are in the word trivia too. What's the name of the brimless hat that Jewish men wear yamaka? In? Which decade was tupperware first introduced to the market forties fifties or sixties fifties? What was the composer Beethoven's first name? Us named the planet that is the brightest in our galaxy, Jupiter? Which state is known as the rainbow state? What animal can turn its head a maximum of two hundred and seventy degrees. Got to a lot of questions on this version. Let's head on over to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose streaking.
Speaker 2: Charlene. You did great, good effort, but you got zero. Charlene, God had one or two? Well, you almost had that last one. If we could have snuck it in, but Brook you got four.
Speaker 3: Sorry about that, Charlie. Actually, what kind of bad.
Speaker 2: Start to the new year Court of Brooks.
Speaker 3: But we're closer to peace. That's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Granted happiness to Brook today, so half of it's there today.
Speaker 3: I don't say you.
Speaker 1: Need to change the rule to a tie goes to the contestant. No, then we would lose literally ten thousands. They're trying to bankrupt us to tie baby steps.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the answers for everybody. It's National Trivia Day.
Speaker 1: You got a free point if you knew that the word trivia had two eyes in it.
Speaker 2: I don't know where you thought. The third eye was like trivi.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Trivia saw the answer and I was like, she may still be right. The brillas that Jewish men wear is called a Yamica also would have accepted a kippa or a copple. The templeware was first introduced in the markets in the nineteen forties. Beethoven's first name is Ludwig, Ah Ludwig von Beethoven. You were thinking of Vamadeus Mozart. The brightest planet in our galaxy is Venus. It reflects the sun's light the most in the state known as the Rainbow State. That's Hawaii, most rainbows in the world. Animal that can turn its had a maximum of two hundred and seventy degrees would be an hour.
Speaker 3: I wish I could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, practice makes perfect. Oh man, my blind spot when I'm driving. This never happened.
Speaker 3: Freak people out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, help you with that. Oh but Charlene, unfortunately wasn't enough to beat Brooke here.
Speaker 1: Just for playing, though, we are going to give you a twenty five dollars Disney gift card valid at any Disney resort, theme park, or online in the Disney Store.
Speaker 3: There you go, Charley cool. You know, try it again this year. Maybe I will. I like that assistant and for give up.
Speaker 2: Charlene. We love having you on. Thanks for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.