Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the beginning of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. The show is beginning a little bit different today because I am starting at the tone that I don't normally tone in. Toning is important, Tony.
Speaker 2: Well enough for that. What y'all doing today? Showly is good.
Speaker 1: To be here, mighty grateful, filled with gratitude. Woke me off. I ain't at my best right now today, but I'm but I'm here. I got you, and I'll take it. I will take it, Ladies and gentlemen. Shirley Strawberry calling for real, the Mississippi Monica Junior kissed Fates, the legend of Nephew Tommy Junior Day. What could possibly be on your mind today?
Speaker 2: Gifts you don't really happy to get?
Speaker 1: You really good gifts them get your gifts?
Speaker 2: Do you know how to give them back?
Speaker 1: You just take them and walk off?
Speaker 2: Like that's what I just take him?
Speaker 1: I'm not you know, you give me a gift that suck?
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: Please, don't be in my face because we don't reckon it. Yeah, yeah, I like people. If you're gonna give me a suck gift, drop it off. Yeah, don't, don't don't hand it to me. There's that open I understand that, go ahead, open it. And then they sit there with that little prep look on their face like they're ready for the explosion.
Speaker 2: You like it, come on, you know, and.
Speaker 1: If it ain't there, you know, it's just it's hard sometimes because you want you want to appear grateful. You know that, you know that somebody even thought of you, and you want to remember. You know, it's a thought that counts. You want to think about that. But then you know, all that don't matter when you get a ragged ass gilt.
Speaker 2: Yeah tell me, okay, but what about when somebody then brought us some food or or cake or pie, and now they want us to sit there and cut it and eat it right here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: First, let me tell y'all, people who can cook. I appreciate you cooking. I bet you can cook, but we not fin to eat it. We just want to let you know that because we don't know where this poecake cookies come from. They did. I made these for y'all, Thank you so much. Set it down out you know how much food out and left at radio shows? Remember when you should go out? How much food out and left? How many cakes? Is in that drivers. I gave it to the driver. Oh man, oh oh, I had one driver told me, oh man, I heard it. This lady good good, good, because I ain't.
Speaker 2: They found out you like red velvet. Everywhere we went, somebody was bringing the red velvet cake.
Speaker 1: The only lady we would eat from is in Detroit, the Cookie Lady in Detroit. Lady that was the only person I ate food from. Cookie Lady in Detroit.
Speaker 3: Because don't you remember that post. It was it was a couple of years or so ago where these where these people were washing these greens or Chitling's or something in the aptub and they posted that picture.
Speaker 2: Okie, you.
Speaker 3: Cannot They had them in their bathtub cleaning death.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, cleaning ship is in the bathtub. Ain't a bad deal, shureter. I've seen that many times, you have.
Speaker 3: I've never never seen that. Yeah, for that one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen that before. Especially if you got to if you got to do like molding two twenty pound tubs, you know you can't do that.
Speaker 3: But in the tub. Let you take a bathroom tub. Okay, Uh, we're moving on, coming up and Doc. Two minutes after the hour, we'll start to show up with the nephew and run that frank back right after this. You're listening hard morning show