Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you wy away today.
Speaker 2: Our phone prank victim is a mom who keeps telling her husband about how happy she is with the daycare center their five year old goes to, and the reason why he comes home every night completely exhausted. Why she's had the most fun a kid could possibly ever have.
Speaker 3: Oh, he bought I'm tired for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, she's about to find out the real reason he's so drained every single day when he comes home. I'm not sure how she's going to react in your phone table right now.
Speaker 3: It's another Oh Hi, this is Renee from Todd's daycare. Is this Marissa?
Speaker 1: It is HI?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 3: I am so good?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to call and let you know we're having an absolute blast with Zach today.
Speaker 1: Oh he's the best, isn't he?
Speaker 3: He really is? You know, he's just so fun and he's got so much energy.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to hear it. I can tell that he's having a good time.
Speaker 4: He comes home.
Speaker 1: He's just exhausted. Oh, which I'm not complaining about at all.
Speaker 3: I bet he is. You know. Oh that makes total sense. It's all because of our new program.
Speaker 1: What new program?
Speaker 3: Oh, Debbie didn't tell you when you were here. No, it's really great. It's called SIM. It stands for Secret iPad Marathon.
Speaker 4: Okay. See, we tell them throughout the day that if you want to play it, you have to charge him up right, Okay, But their little brain doesn't get how technology works, so we pretend the iPad can only be powered by running on a treadmill.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, what.
Speaker 3: Isn't that adorable?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna go into the other room and see how little Zach's doing. Okay, okay, hey, hey Zachy.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you've almost run a full five k to day?
Speaker 3: Oh jop Bunny. Oh yeah, and I see you too. I think you're doing great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh man, these kids, I'll tell you standing at really Uh and did you just say ran a five k?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could you not hear me over the treadmills?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What? His little legs are just pumping right now.
Speaker 2: Hie, he's five.
Speaker 4: Long.
Speaker 3: Really seems like a long way for him to run, isn't it impressive? And he just loves it. He thinks it's to charge his iPad for sim.
Speaker 4: Keep going, keep going, I see that battery level going up.
Speaker 3: Oh you're doing a good jab. Yeah he so you need to tie your shoe. That could be a trip hazards.
Speaker 2: I'm not high.
Speaker 1: I'm not really comfortable.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure I'm comfortable with him.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I.
Speaker 3: Can't hear you. Let me just leave the treadmill room real quick. Okay, okay, no, what was that? What was that?
Speaker 1: I just I'm not sure I'm comfortable with him running so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, does explain why he's tired.
Speaker 1: But that seems like a lot for a little kid.
Speaker 3: Oh, he loves it, you know.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: My shirt?
Speaker 3: You should see him.
Speaker 4: We got him all little matching sweatbands to wear it too. Oh to say the daycare's name on it. That's cute.
Speaker 3: But our other parents okay with this, Our.
Speaker 4: Other parents okay with their kids getting great exercise and sleeping the night away.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? But look, but it kind of sounds like a labor camp. Oh, we never do something like that. And not everybody.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this. Maybe this makes you feel better. Not everybody chooses a treadmill. Okay, some of them choose the rowing machine to charge their iPad that is drinking because you're rowing in you have all.
Speaker 3: The children doing this, so then what are you doing? Oh gosh, you know it makes work fantastic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, us ladies here, we just like to catch up on some reality shows. A couple of them like to fill out their Amazon wishless for their sugar daddies. Okay, I'm telling you daycare work isn't paying what it used to, you know. Oh boy, I just I have so many problems with this.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny.
Speaker 4: Goodness, Debbie said, your husband gave the full Okay, he signed the release form for it all. Carson did not do that because we would have spoken about it, because that's what we do.
Speaker 3: Because if you would have talked about it, then you would have ruined this prank. Phone call. Oh my god, Oh thank god, it's Bruke for.
Speaker 4: The radio show Broke and Jeffrey in the Morning. I don't work for your kids' daycare. You're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 3: Well, you got me. I was so worried about Zach. I thought you were going to get a lot more angry. But do you know how hard it is to find daycare?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Do you know how hard it is to get a five year old to run a five k? Every day we've been out jacky Oh God, let me tell you his calf muscles are looking great. You guys are crazy.
Speaker 4: Wake up every morning was phone tap weekday mornings on the twenty brooking Jeffrey in the morning,