Speaker 1: A little holiday any other mainstreams media outlet.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club, you never come here when it DJ Envy and Charlamagne the guy being here.
Speaker 3: Next to all of you guys. It's really this.
Speaker 4: It's one of my favorite shows to do, just because you'll always keeping one.
Speaker 5: Honey, y'all keep it real. But what better place than than here?
Speaker 6: I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out there.
Speaker 5: You want to shake it up.
Speaker 7: Right right?
Speaker 5: Ray yo, Charlemagne, yasy?
Speaker 8: What up are we live?
Speaker 5: This is your time to get it off your chest? I gotta indoor pool pool. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 5: We lie hello this what of it? Yo?
Speaker 9: What's up? It's your boy ding?
Speaker 7: Go get it off your chest?
Speaker 9: Didn't go and look, I'd have had a crazy week. And I just want to say that I'm over the data scene right now. I unscrewed this girl out this past week here. It was white. I ain't gonna lie it was whack shot out to Kendrick D. I was on her single show a couple of weeks back there. You know what I'm saying. Put up my little my little spiel passed some shorties hit me up. It was cool. On one that you know, I decided to fire. I was having some good conversation because she was from Atlanta, right, so I got her out. We was chilling. We was talking, I pay for everything right, take care of her, take care of the arrangements, took that a hotel, took careything we did. But she wasn't really giving me the vibe that it was trying to be romantic. It seemed like she was just looking for a trick.
Speaker 7: Tyler.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: We talked.
Speaker 9: We talked I for like a good two weeks or so prior to her coming out, right, and we could have starved this there like, hey, like you don't you don't want to do nothing like that.
Speaker 10: That's cool.
Speaker 9: You just gotta let me know before I spend all this money, you make all this arrangements that you feel me. I feel like that's it because you're coming out, you're flying out, and I'm taking care of everything. And I told you that, right, and you get here and you're like, oh, I ain't trying to be on that, which is cool. I get that, that's fine, but tell me.
Speaker 5: Up, I don't what She's not trying to be.
Speaker 9: On Okay, look, do you want to be a romantic? She aren't trying to like you know what I'm saying, like, you know, trying to pull upon. We just trying to show signs of affection. You feel me like that? You real first look, Look, it ain't the first account. It's just yet first time meeting each other. But we've been talking, we've been establishing each other.
Speaker 5: To meet that will.
Speaker 4: Yes, when you meet a person in person, you know you got to feel energy. The energy might not have been right for her, like the phone calls and whatever y'all was doing might have been different than actually meeting each other.
Speaker 5: You got to do it some time.
Speaker 11: Sounds like you wanted to prout if you wanted to pay for somebody to get some sex.
Speaker 7: She wanted.
Speaker 5: And he said, but you probably seem thurstay. She probably felt you out and think I'm pretty thirsty.
Speaker 9: Bro, You're right, you're right, you're right. From the girls respective, Yes, that is a free trip. And I wasn't trying to be thirsty. I was very respectful. But because you love the process, I tided the process and think about everything that happen. Looking at my bank acount.
Speaker 5: I'm like, God, Dad, how much you spend this weekend?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 9: I slipped over.
Speaker 5: G you should have said limits, man, you should well okay.
Speaker 9: From the lady, from the lady in the house. Okay, Cappuccino, I'm sorry, Cappucino. That's fine.
Speaker 12: Harangle out.
Speaker 9: So if you want to get thrown out by a dude, right, are you not?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 9: Are you expecting? Are you at least thinking about potentially doing something with this guy.
Speaker 13: If we have a good conversation over the phone for the for the past two weeks, as you said, maybe and maybe not, because once I get in front of you, you may be a whole different person from what I get over the phone.
Speaker 5: She said. You might not look at the way you think you look. You may act a little different when we when were you know, face to face.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, So I'm so you're saying that I may be overreacting.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it may be you, tyler, because I ain't like flying me.
Speaker 5: I ain't giving you nothing. Yeah, I appreciate that you gotta work for this temple free fool. Look, Oh my god.
Speaker 9: So okay, So okay, to my defense, I wouldn't be wrong for not hitting her back up right.
Speaker 4: No, well, you'd be letting her know that you only wanted one thing, so her instincts were correct.
Speaker 5: Ah, okay, Tyler, you call her Tyler. That's his name. That name is Dingo. Oh wait, that's Dingo. Shoot. No, that man boy's real name. Man, that's what it says on this it's that Dingle. His name is Tyler. Today. No, it's not.
Speaker 11: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines wide open, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, Hey Leona, get it off your chest.
Speaker 9: Mama, I just wanted to talk about that. I said, I feel like wom to heal from my past trauma.
Speaker 7: He said, on say that again, Mama, us women to.
Speaker 9: Heal from my past trauma.
Speaker 8: Amen, you ain't lying.
Speaker 14: Why you say that though, because I'm honestly messing up such a great relationship that I have because of my past trauma and my own into.
Speaker 9: Carries in the gods.
Speaker 15: And I really realize this is for us to heal because we are such.
Speaker 9: A thing that come by often anymore.
Speaker 4: You is absolutely positively the conversation. You cannot love somebody until you truly love yourself. And you cannot be happy with somebody until you are truly happy with yourself.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 8: And and and I think part one of this is you know it. So now that you know I got an issue, I gotta unpack. You can let him know so they y'all can try to get through this space together.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you don't ruin a good day.
Speaker 5: That's right? Hello is DJ Andrew Charlomagne the God?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 12: What was good?
Speaker 3: Was good?
Speaker 12: I feeling this ball.
Speaker 7: Brother favors o G Robbins bar time.
Speaker 5: That's go o G.
Speaker 10: You already don't check it out this bartob listen man. They told me, oh G, just keep the strength and condition. There so many punk thinkings you bound to find the position in. Can I get a soul clap or sody crapping for Benjamin's the architect frame structure connect prepping this project, they upset for God to respect the consistency bar maturity. I came up with flows fighting with act me I get it though they figured I stopped a long time ago. But I'm skaped through. No hype man, nothing back of me up for seven minute set. That a washed drying full them up, not to train, nothing like it a sign for hip hop or ron started kick which most of them get to dasing the work shop. They basic son Sosa sixteens can't be trusted. Let me show you why to vot with the crowd numbers O.
Speaker 5: G okay okay o G. I got some bars? Oh G, you're ready, I'm ready.
Speaker 11: Who the hell is this paging me at five forty six in the morning. Cracker doing in and now I'm yawning. Wipe the cold out my eye? See who's paging me this?
Speaker 5: And why? It's my homie Charlotte from the Breakfast Love to Me.
Speaker 11: He's in the gambling spot and some dudes just popping him in the back.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 11: Why they try to him in his bunkie, Damn? Why do they try to him in his bunkie?
Speaker 7: Damn?
Speaker 5: Why they try to skin him in his bunkie? Damn?
Speaker 11: Why they try to come in his bunkie?
Speaker 8: Big?
Speaker 5: That was crazy for no reason, Yozy.
Speaker 4: At a time like this, look man, I'm not a toy. I don't play Envy has to stop being gay. He loves crack, broke back Cowboys, Dallas.
Speaker 7: Yo, y'all, get it off your chest.
Speaker 11: Eight hundred five eighty five one O five one if you need to hit us up now.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody is DJ n B, Charlomagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: We got Nyla hanging with us this morning, and we have a special guest who Charlamagne.
Speaker 5: Claims is a family.
Speaker 11: What you saying and we say this all the time because when we announced that your album came out, he didn't even know your album came out.
Speaker 5: And I forced him a main true.
Speaker 14: By that is not true, And we played the song.
Speaker 5: I played the Missy record and Chris Brown record.
Speaker 11: That morning, but I had to make him download the Reckless.
Speaker 5: He didn't even know. That's not true.
Speaker 16: I don't do now.
Speaker 5: That's right. You said you bought it, right, We don't download, but you said you bought it. Listen in pieces is out right?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: Okay? Did you buy it all right?
Speaker 4: Did all your people's online complaining making noise by it?
Speaker 5: I streamed it Okay, morning.
Speaker 16: Great, I'm so happy. Like the past two days, I've been.
Speaker 14: Feeling like great, to be honest, the week and a half, like before, it was like a little rocky, but tour kind of been getting me out the funk because the shows have been amazing. They've all been sold out and everyone singing every lyric to every song. So I'm like, the love is real and real life. So I've been feeling good.
Speaker 4: Why were you in a funk? I know you wasn't letting these digital heads on the internet gas.
Speaker 14: I mean like, You're like, we're all humans, so of course some things are gonna bother you. And I think when you put so much time and effort into the art of everything, and it's really a conceptual album.
Speaker 16: My executive produced it. I produced on.
Speaker 14: Twelve out of the fourteen songs on there. I had a lot of incredible, amazing talent on the project, so I was just like, it's okay.
Speaker 16: Come at me, bro, So I'm ready for it's next, to be honest.
Speaker 5: What's the title mean? In pieces?
Speaker 16: Yes, so in pieces it's kind of like a double entendre.
Speaker 14: So in Pieces represents the pieces of my heart that has been left broken from life situations, relationships, things like that, people seven you in the bast and then it also means what's left in pieces is the box that people try to put me in.
Speaker 16: On who they think Chloe is, and you know, I just have to speak for myself and break through it. That's what it means. It's like the simp side and then the place of powers.
Speaker 11: It has to be difficult, yeah, because people seen you grow up, so it's like we've seen you as this young girl, so now when you break it out into your own, it has to be difficult for your fans. I guess right, maybe maybe not.
Speaker 14: I'm really proud of my sister and I because we've been branching out on our own successfully and people are getting to like know who we are individually. And I'm so blessed that I grew up with her in life so we could go through everything together, and it came to a point where we were so dependent on one another, like we were Signamese twins. So what forced us apart was her going to London to shoot Little Mermaid and you know, me being in la and especially with the pandemic, the travel restrictions going to another country was crazy, so as stressful as it was for the both of us. We both had separation anxiety. It like forced us to figure out, Okay, who's Chloe, who's high? So now when we come back together, it's going to be even stronger because now we also have a great sense of self.
Speaker 4: Did y'all recognize the growth in each other? You and Holly, Like, when y'all finally did get back together, did she see growth in you?
Speaker 5: Did you see growth?
Speaker 9: Friend?
Speaker 16: Yes, the crazy thing is growing up.
Speaker 14: It was me who was afraid to speak up, so like she would be the one speaking up for me and like she's the a yes, she's the like, don't mess with her, and it would always be me like, oh.
Speaker 16: My gosh, I like I don't like confrontation things like that.
Speaker 14: And so because of that, I had to force myself to speak up for myself because I didn't have my sister right there doing it for me. So now I'm very independent and very vocal and I say what I mean and I mean what I say, and she's recognized that. She's like, well, you're like a completely different person. I'm so proud of her because she's confident in who she is as an individual as well, like we both were missing that and now we both found it, so it's like we're stronger.
Speaker 11: Did that change because you missed your sister or was it a relationship that made you change? It was right in your music that made you say, what was that change?
Speaker 16: That's a great question. I think it was a combination of everything.
Speaker 14: I think it got to a point where I realized, if I don't fight for myself, then I'm just gonna be left in the dust. And if I don't speak up for what I want and speak up for who I am as a human being, then like it's just going to fall on deaf ears and clothes mouths don't get fed. So you know, throughout the music, I was finding my strength because I was saying things that I was afraid to say or speak up to certain individuals.
Speaker 16: And then from there it just grew. From that, it was.
Speaker 14: Like it just kept growing and growing and now it can't really stop.
Speaker 17: I feel like, growing up as women were taught to like not be so vocal.
Speaker 16: So now that you are being vocal, do you.
Speaker 3: Feel like you're being a like?
Speaker 17: Do you feel like like you have to turn on a new version of yourself?
Speaker 16: Absolutely not. It's not about what you say, but how you say it.
Speaker 14: You can command a room without having to bark so loud, and as long as you believe in what you're saying and you don't change in that for anybody, people will respect you.
Speaker 5: Was Railway based on a true story. Yes.
Speaker 14: So I wrote that song with my girl Jossy, and I kept seeing her like three four times that week at every event, and I'm all about signs, like I don't feel there are any coincidences in life, and I was like, so the final place I saw her I signed it to.
Speaker 3: But I was like, okay.
Speaker 14: So we passed each other going to the ladies room at the studio.
Speaker 16: And I was like, I got back in my session, I said. So I texted her. I was like, can you come in here?
Speaker 14: And she played me a few demos and it was the skeleton of Pray It Away. It was originally called Church. I was like, I'm in love with this because I loved how.
Speaker 16: Open it was.
Speaker 14: It was completely raw and honest, and for me, I've always learned to just be the bigger person and turn the other cheek and it's like, sometimes you do want to get down and dirty and get on that person same level, but I will never give anyone that power over me.
Speaker 16: So it's like, you know, I'm gonna pray it away. So it was quite easy to.
Speaker 14: Finish out the song because there has been people who have tried me and I love it.
Speaker 16: I really.
Speaker 4: When the last time you really wanted a person hurt, because that's what the song is, That's what the.
Speaker 5: Song is about. You want a person hurt, but didn't having to pray it away.
Speaker 14: I think the last time I felt like I wanted somebody to hurt five days ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, five days she said, how long?
Speaker 17: Yeah you need hurt though you don't really mean hurt, You just mean like you want them to feel how you feel.
Speaker 14: Yes, okay, like, but the thing is we never have to do the work like karma speaks for itself true, you know, So never give someone power to.
Speaker 16: Get you out of your characters.
Speaker 17: And you've never been like or you don't believe in like Spike, like I got to get my get back.
Speaker 14: I don't because I don't want it to come back to me in turn. So I just let them dig themselves in a ditch.
Speaker 5: We come on with Chloe Bailey. When we come back, don't move.
Speaker 11: It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning the Breakfast Club NV. Charlamagne the God. We are to Breakfast Club. We have not listen on here. We're still kicking it with Chloe Bailey Nava.
Speaker 17: So you talked about stepping into your sexuality on the album, and obviously we've been seeing it in the music videos and stuff like that. But swarm that clip that was trending on Twitter. People were making it sound like I'm getting close, like did you see?
Speaker 3: Did you see?
Speaker 17: I'm like, what, I guess? I go look at it and then I look and I'm like, it's really not that. It's two seconds, Yeah, it's really not that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, christ well but that's like ten minutes. Okay, So this is man, y'all. Don't ever think about us, right, never think about us.
Speaker 14: So, because God is good, lessons are flowing. I'm an actress as well. What I love about acting is that I'm not Chloe whenever I'm playing that certain character and shout out to Donald Glover, Jenny Neighbors, Dominique Fishback and Damnson like we had the best time. And when I was shooting on that set, I fell more in love with acting.
Speaker 16: I barely wore makeup everything was shot on.
Speaker 14: Film and music, you win and thrive off of being this image of perfection or whatnot. Like you get clown for messing up or tripping or falling on stage or looking a hot mess on the carpet. But with acting, that's where the beauty is, with all of the flaws and you know, the imperfections and things like that. So I fell in love with the script. Now I totally like, didn't even connect. Oh, I have to do a sex scene. I've never done a sex scene before, And I was like, okay, well, I'm not the focus of the scene. It's really about the shock value of Dre and Khalid watching each other and like you see the obsession between the sister's form at the beginning.
Speaker 3: It awkward shooting.
Speaker 16: No, you see me for two seconds in the mirror and and you did not see you did not even see crack.
Speaker 3: You saw everything.
Speaker 14: You saw everything that you see from me on stage, Like, let's keep it real.
Speaker 11: Did you have to call like when you told your dad, hey, dad, this is the scene or you know, how was that conversation The Dad's still gonna be a dad, my daughter's Yeah, I don't care for sure.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I feel like dads will always look at their little girls like they're still little, and that's totally fine. One thing I will say about my parents is that they know this is our job.
Speaker 5: And so what was it called? You called the Hey dad, Hi baby? How you feeling? I just shooting?
Speaker 7: What did you shoot?
Speaker 1: Go?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 14: So it wasn't about the shoot. It was about when I first got it. And you know when the agents will call and be like congrats, d D da da, And after I got it, I think my dad read the script and he's like, oh.
Speaker 16: Okay, it's like, yeah, he deleted Twitter. No, it was just me. I had to hop on a flight right after I met you.
Speaker 4: The intern that doesn't realize how much more money they make you because a two seconds scene caused them to lose their mind. Like that, all that's gonna make other people say is, oh, we gotta get clothe in on movies. We gotta get clothing, gotta get Cloe endorsement deals.
Speaker 17: I like how you were said it's working. When you say, like acting, you can be imperfect and the music has to be perfect. Why can't you bring the imperfections to the music, Because I think, like, like with Dope about Cardi b is that you could hear she's from the Bronx, you know what I mean, And like the spanglish she uses sometimes like why can't it be both?
Speaker 16: Well, I do do both.
Speaker 14: But that's what people ridicule me for being imperfect, not being the type of image they want me to be. People say they want certain things, and then when you do it, that's what they used to.
Speaker 16: Pick on you.
Speaker 4: The weirdest thing is when people say things like, she don't know who she is, she's not being herself.
Speaker 5: You don't know her. Thank you, you don't even know her.
Speaker 16: I'm sure they'd like me if they meet me. I'm a really nice person.
Speaker 11: I wanted to ask, you're on a solo out tour. Yeah, does that mean that you're not going to be a special guest or that you are going to be a special guest on somebody else's store coming up?
Speaker 14: Well, I'm definitely. I'm definitely going to see the show for sure. And it's been exciting, like seeing what I've been doing for myself, Like I've never headlined a solo tour ever sis and I never got to do it from Godly Hour because we were in the midst of a pandemic, So I really didn't know what to expect going into it, Like when I announced it, even for the album Dropped, I was a little nervous, like what people want to come?
Speaker 16: Things like that.
Speaker 14: Every night, I'm like telling my god MoMA and my team, I'm like, what do you see out there?
Speaker 16: Like people out there?
Speaker 14: Like for some reason, it doesn't click that people are there to see me correct and it's sold out, And I think when you're constantly used to people telling you otherwise, a part of you, as much as you don't want to begins to believe it. But then when I step out on that stage and I see it and I hear it, it's not like people are just watching me being quiet, like they're singing the words back to me. They're giving me that energy and that love.
Speaker 16: You can't fake that. You can't buy that and make up numbers. You can't do that with that. That's real.
Speaker 14: So as long as I'm connecting with the ones who love me and I'm doing what makes me happy, that's really all that matters.
Speaker 4: And it's also okay to have you. People say, don't ask me no Beyonce questions. I love Beyonce. When I'm my own inthity a right, because I mean, I'm sure Kelly Michelle, everybody's gone through that that is stooding next to that great person you called Beyonce's Okay.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean she is Beyonce. Everybody wants to know about her. So I'm just like cool, like I don't really look much into it.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna be opening up for her? Exactly about Beyonce?
Speaker 16: My family?
Speaker 5: Let's practice. Are you gonna be opening up for Beyonce?
Speaker 14: I plead the fifth don't okay, okay, no, no, no, no no, I'm nice okay, and you're my family, and now I do cuss.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna be opening up for Beyonce?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Take that clip and no questions beyond was gonna go everywhere?
Speaker 3: That would be great.
Speaker 5: Now with all the critique you get from being.
Speaker 11: By the Way guy, she said she didn't know. She didn't say no, she said, she says, says she's not we heard, just.
Speaker 4: Put all the critique you get from being a music artis doesn't make you just want to stay in acting because of because of the freedom that you're getting acting.
Speaker 14: That's a really great question in this past week that crossed my mind.
Speaker 3: A few times and.
Speaker 14: I got over it like two three days ago though, really yeah, And I was like when people make you doubt, and especially as creatives, we already doubt everything we do, so you begin to think like, oh, well, maybe this isn't for me, But then I would be going against the exact reason why God put me here. So why like pray it away, never lessen yourself to please somebody else, And that's an everything.
Speaker 5: Chloe Bailey, Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining.
Speaker 16: Thank you guys.
Speaker 3: I love you always.
Speaker 5: And it's the Breakfast Club. It's Chloe Balley.
Speaker 2: It's topic time called eight hundred and five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Morning.
Speaker 11: Everybody's the DJ, Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We get our guest co hosts Claudia Jordan with the murder. And it's Friday, so you know what that means, freaking freaky and freaky Friday. And the freaky freaky, freaky Friday question comes from a white boy rick shout. The white boy Ricky supports me at all my car shows. But the question is, you know he got allegedly got into an incident where he said another woman's name while he was having sex and him and a woman got into an altercation.
Speaker 5: I'll say allegedly I heard.
Speaker 11: There's more to the story that I'll let him tell it, but we're taking it away from there and asking what turnoffs in the bed for you, Charloma said.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne says, nothing. Everything. I don't even when your kids not going to door.
Speaker 4: You got four, But that's different. That's not a turnoff. And I can say that an interruption. I'm not turned off when they're not going to do it. Just you're interrupted.
Speaker 5: I got to start back up. It's like you know the car, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Go interrupted, and turnoff is when you just like turned off.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm gonna think. I think.
Speaker 4: I mean, I haven't experienced this quite quite quite a long time, but yeah, I think older, like Caudia said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like if a guy has bad breathing, like let you boobs and then you got anything like that's you Like I like a little bit of a pressure around my neck sometimes right if they do it too hard, like like you're choking a man like I'm a woman, like be gentle with it, like beast.
Speaker 5: Tell somebody like that look too strong. This isn't for you, This isn't your thing.
Speaker 11: That would be messed up. You are sexually choked somebody like.
Speaker 6: It's not supposed to really supposed to be kind of like a fantasy.
Speaker 5: Somebody up here says something.
Speaker 4: We was talking and he said that when he's doing it, and the young lady is like, you know, are you there yet?
Speaker 5: Are you there yet? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because that shows that she might not be enjoying it, but want to finish.
Speaker 5: That's to wrap it up music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's not when you get that, it's like, oh man, but he was having a good time, not for nothing.
Speaker 11: The person you're talking about is big, you know what I mean? And so you didn't have to say all that you said it. So I'm just saying I say that his name is big Mac could So the person is big.
Speaker 5: So just imagine, you know, the wait on you and she's like what you man?
Speaker 3: Right, that's your man?
Speaker 5: That's why? Why?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: What? What that for? You say?
Speaker 6: If she's on the bottom, correct, If she's on the bottom, to be it's hard to be on the bottom.
Speaker 5: Of it from the bar he's behind her. He wasn't on tough for her behind. You can do a badine to wait behind.
Speaker 6: Sometimes from the back, it really hurts something.
Speaker 5: You didn't really you really get to it? I said, yes, like I know, right, And you and your.
Speaker 6: Boys were mad high too, like you meant that.
Speaker 5: From the back it really hurts.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let's go to the fool last.
Speaker 5: You're telling yourself nothing right today? Hello this.
Speaker 13: Droit.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 5: What? What are some turnovers in the bedroom for you?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 12: You know when you get the nibble on ear and that hair stink man? Sometimes the hair.
Speaker 5: The hairstank you said hair, Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know the hair.
Speaker 5: You know the oh yeah, yeah, hairstink.
Speaker 3: You gotta wash the weaves.
Speaker 5: Ladies, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: What's up? What? What?
Speaker 5: What turned you off in the bedroom?
Speaker 4: Fish legs and black pantyhole fish legs and black pantyhole fish.
Speaker 5: That's a fish? What a fish smell? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, flats. So when you take the pant and herds and and then you ad like you're gonna get some fake some fish tackler, that's what I mean. That smells.
Speaker 4: My daddy said, if it smelled like alone, leave it alone. If it smell like fish, eat all you wish.
Speaker 3: No No, No, your daddy, So you see you're wrong.
Speaker 5: Your father told you that.
Speaker 4: My daddy used to say all the time, smell like alone, leave it alone.
Speaker 5: If it smell like fish, eat all you would you have throats a lot.
Speaker 4: No, that's some good advice, think about it.
Speaker 5: Hello, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 15: My name is Jasmine.
Speaker 5: Something your pop say Jasmine?
Speaker 15: Good morning. So my my biggest turn off is when we're tonguing each other down where hot and heavy in the moment, and then you want a tongue my ear and I'm hearing that like nasty lit back and and all that extra how I'm thirty one.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because in the twenties, where you where where you you put your tongue on in somebody's that's gross.
Speaker 5: Everybody tried.
Speaker 15: I don't care how clean. I don't care how clean you are, how much you wear clean your ears.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: No, which is.
Speaker 4: Crazy though, because you probably like it in your hang up on the I didn't mean to hang out.
Speaker 5: I don't know you're gonna go, but you didn't know.
Speaker 3: You've been doing.
Speaker 7: It every time.
Speaker 15: Hello, Okay, what's up?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. We just have the butt talks.
Speaker 11: Friday, we asked you what what is some turnovers in the bedroom for your mama.
Speaker 15: For me, a turn off is no rhythm except the pubic hair, like that's too nappy, that's not cut and maintain. It's just overall not knowing what you're doing.
Speaker 9: Because we're too old, not for you, for you not to be noring what you're doing at this point.
Speaker 5: Well, you men can always learn. Everybody can always learn, and they can cut their pubic here off. But bad rhythm, you can't fix that.
Speaker 6: Like they have that like that real quick, like that rabbit thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you had to have the ego like they know what they're doing, but they don't please right, So what.
Speaker 1: Do you do?
Speaker 5: You're telling me you can't dance?
Speaker 6: Just say slow down, baby, I'm just slow down, like we're on different rhythms.
Speaker 5: Hello, Who's this is your boy?
Speaker 9: Love me from the brond a look at bathing?
Speaker 5: All right? Love you? So what are some turnofs for you?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 18: It's freaky Friday. So I have the problem I have with Queen. If you don't want a well doubt man, don't sign up for it. I got a hostess woman. It took a three months. We dow the room, she got dressed and walked away after you blew it.
Speaker 9: After she saw it, She got dressed to walk away after seen at thirteen and a half.
Speaker 5: So I need you never met Claudia. This our guy, love you Love is his name.
Speaker 11: He has a thirteen and a half inch penis, right okay, So he says a lot of women are scared of it. So he says, when when when you know women I guess walk away when they see it.
Speaker 5: That's a turnoff. So technically your penis is the turnof yeah is your is you?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 6: You get me mad at her for that though. She knows her limitations, But then they put restrictions on you, like I can't have I can only make you marry.
Speaker 4: I don't feel sorry for the woman that I don't feel sorry for you.
Speaker 5: Sorry, you know how that feels like envy?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: I have no I don't. I'd be scared you. I have no thirteen and a half inches going in Jesus, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Heyus an Tom from South Carolina?
Speaker 5: And so I see you all day.
Speaker 11: We're talking, uh freaky Friday. We're just asking, you know, what are some turn offs in the baron?
Speaker 5: Brother? Uh?
Speaker 18: You know when you're getting it in you hear a fart noise and they come out the one that thinks, not the one that wants.
Speaker 5: Oh you're talking about I disagree? What what far are you talking about?
Speaker 7: You like that?
Speaker 5: I like that? You mean queen for you're talking about fart?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, maybe the win cold, but I.
Speaker 5: Ain't wait even a queen for f What do you mean he's talking about fart? Fart? Yeah, you're mistaken quefs for fart.
Speaker 6: Bro Yeah, pretto much area. That means you've been going fast, you pumped at real fast.
Speaker 4: But I think he's thinking he's talking about coming out the back end. Man, that's just nasty. I am a member of a tribe called queen. I love a good queen. I don't think you're talking.
Speaker 6: If a girl farts with you, she don't really like you that much. And best believe, best believe it's coming the group chat. I fought in his face one of my friends that she did that she didn't care about him.
Speaker 5: You girls are experts.
Speaker 7: Are holding in that far.
Speaker 6: We do it our entire life. If far se, she does not care, she don't care.
Speaker 5: About you at all. She's like, what is that way? That's that? Another way to stay?
Speaker 7: Wrap it up?
Speaker 5: To wrap it. Jesus, what's the mall of the story, guys, I don't know. That's Claudia thirteen inches too much? So you got she's still the stuff going that y'all like.
Speaker 3: Think like what five? Six inches?
Speaker 5: What do y'all think?
Speaker 11: Show me?
Speaker 5: What do you like?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 5: What do I like? What you're talking about? All right? Well that between one and thirteen? No, I don't know what y'all. I think I heard the thirteen half. All right.
Speaker 11: The Breakfast Club, Good morning, everybody is TJ MV.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarius, I guess co hosts, and we.
Speaker 11: Got a special guest in the building, Sexorade.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What's up? How are you? First of all, you pregnant, you're blowing up and you still gotta work. So how you feeling this morning?
Speaker 3: Early?
Speaker 5: Then your doctor say relax and take it easy. You ain't been listening. I've been seeing you.
Speaker 11: You've been working, traveling, doing shows, videos.
Speaker 3: Every time I go to the doctor, they'd be like, you're still working. You need to sit down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you feel you're gonna miss the moment if you don't?
Speaker 13: You know, if you I gotta get I can't stop work. I gotta get this money. Yeah, work, don't stop bringing absolutely well. When you came in here, I spoke to you, and the first thing you said, no, you can at least look at me. Want to look at you real you ain't gotta mess with me. But y'all, I was gonna say, yeah, no. I spoke to her, and she said, I don't mess with you, Jess, And I said why. She said, could you be sneak this? And I said, all right, tell me what's wrong? Tell me about it?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: Let me know why you this? How do you feel like I sneak this? I be, I see everything. I was trying to make sure y'all wouldn't sneak this before I came up here too.
Speaker 5: What she do? Okay?
Speaker 3: When I got along, I'll find it for y'all.
Speaker 5: You just know what it is.
Speaker 3: You don't remember, maybe I do remember. I ain't got to bring it up though.
Speaker 5: Let me google. Let me see you gotta really google, just want to see.
Speaker 13: It'll be a couple of times I didn't seeing you comment under something under the Instagram that got something to me like I'll just be like, why why But I have never.
Speaker 3: Talking about me before. I see everything. I remember everybody's faces right as you should.
Speaker 5: So you knew when you saw just last you didn't want to say nothing to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't even know she was gonna be here today, or you wouldn't have can.
Speaker 5: I mean, I was gonna say, come on.
Speaker 3: Yo, I was still came.
Speaker 5: Litten. Let me ask you something.
Speaker 4: Did anybody trying to talk to you out of having the baby because of the way your career is going?
Speaker 5: M Was it the label or no?
Speaker 13: My label said I'm grown, Like, yeah, what what's the baby planned?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 3: I can't ask you no questions with the baby exactly. I can't ask you, you know, I can't ask you.
Speaker 5: No questions with the baby.
Speaker 3: Just answered to him.
Speaker 13: Like, yo, I got some questions, like for real, just answering look over there and ask him you ain't.
Speaker 5: Got the baby planned?
Speaker 3: Kind and kind of not. I mean, I was shocked when they happen, but I was I wanted another.
Speaker 5: Baby though at this time, or you was gonna wait off?
Speaker 13: I mean, I ain't on my career was finish like I was like that, But I did want the baby because my son he already three so I'm like, I want another baby.
Speaker 5: When did you realize your career was taken off.
Speaker 3: When I first dropped pouting Dawn?
Speaker 13: But I remember back in twenty eighteen you redid but that's a Carlton's one thousand miles. You know you did a thousand drugs. That's that's like the first thing that you really did that got you like on the map though, right online, Charagne, that's call.
Speaker 5: You did this thing called a thousand jugs, which they didn't even know about.
Speaker 13: I did my research on you, like I want to.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I ain't had no wrong with her. I used to laugh and heard little videos and all that.
Speaker 5: I ain't no more. You little video video.
Speaker 4: That ain't fitin somebody funny. It's a good but not when they get on you. It's so good.
Speaker 13: I didn't get on a little bit. I just don't agree with everything she's saying.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's all.
Speaker 4: When they tried to talk you out of having a baby, what did you say to them?
Speaker 13: I'm like, I don't like when people do stuff like that, because if I'm happy about my baby, then I don't need nobody in my ear life aboard it.
Speaker 5: Like I ain't liked it, especially for a career, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Yeah, like I still got a whole life to live, Like, I don't do this for nobody.
Speaker 5: Were you for me?
Speaker 4: Were you inspired by other people who like, you know, like Cardi who said I choose the child over No.
Speaker 3: I ain't think about none of that. It's my life. I don't live for other people. I really don't. I do what I want to do. Who did you listen to growing up?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Who inspired you?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 3: You still? Can you please just look at me one time?
Speaker 7: Oh? She looking at me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 13: It's a video that you that you did where you said the most romantic thing that ever happened to you, that a guy is done is rob somebody and then give you the money. Why was that romantic to you? I did say something about that because okay, what if you were the woman that he robbed?
Speaker 5: Damn?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 13: I mean not saying like it was right because it was a dude, but I mean, like, when you're risking your life for me, that.
Speaker 3: Means something to you.
Speaker 5: Cool. You cannot ask you to.
Speaker 3: It's lost up.
Speaker 5: The way.
Speaker 3: This is all the means I was you.
Speaker 5: Know, how did you drake? It's so tight.
Speaker 3: Because he was mean, Like everybody with me except just he.
Speaker 5: I agree. Now I'm like, damn everybody except for just like that. That's your people, that's your guy, that's your host.
Speaker 3: Is crazy?
Speaker 5: Do ak Is get mad at you because you say Ski?
Speaker 13: No, I didn't even know that's what they be saying. People tell me and they like, they probably gonna use your song to this. What does it mean? What is the meaning behind Ski? Can you apologize to me first? Sex ologize for offending you in any way. I do not have beef with you. I just don't agree with everything you're doing.
Speaker 5: But I do love.
Speaker 3: You as an artist.
Speaker 13: I love you as a woman right because I heard you listening to my songs, and then that's that before and then that's as I've seen you down talking to me.
Speaker 4: No man, but you have to know, Sexy Red, you are a public figure. Now, people gonna have it.
Speaker 5: Don't start, don't bring that, don't start right. Okay, let's listen. Let's listen a little wild back.
Speaker 13: Sexy Red got a lot of attention for saying that she trusted the wrong guy that gave her chlamydia twice, and we know that she has never been shy about the details of her sex life because she told my video guy when he asked her a question about her and we got that we met her, Did I.
Speaker 4: Say that, what's on your list for this ship?
Speaker 5: Get a lot of oh you know what?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That felt like, But who would take that seriously?
Speaker 5: Can I get that thousand? No?
Speaker 3: No, I told him I was a liar.
Speaker 13: But now that you used you see what I said like, it ain't yo, It wasn't like that's not the only clip though, Damn.
Speaker 5: I thought that was the worst one.
Speaker 3: I've literally never seen. I ain't terping on my uncle. She she's and none of that is.
Speaker 5: But how do you expect people not to react and stuff like that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: And like she said, she'd be playing you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Now, I feel like everybody just be coming down on me, like I don't even to say nothing. They just becoming They be trying to talk about my looks like anything I'll do that. I have never ever came at her looks, so nothing never done that, Sea.
Speaker 3: I can never say that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, I say, look like sexy red around the eyes.
Speaker 4: She worked here, and what you meant around the eye you'll see if she walk she would have seen.
Speaker 5: She had the same glass.
Speaker 3: Somebody looked like me, like, yeah, I ain't got something.
Speaker 4: Clearly, don't bother you when they say you and thug are like brothers.
Speaker 11: Yeah that's well, ladies and gentlemen. Sexy Red team. She has an album Hood Hotest Princess out now. And now that we got everything squashed out, we got more with Sexy Red when we come back.
Speaker 5: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 11: In Steve n V Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club was still kicking it with Sexy Red.
Speaker 5: Jess Hilaris as our guest co host. Yess, so do you.
Speaker 3: Do you know what gender the baby is? Nope, Nope, you don't want to know yet.
Speaker 5: Okay, you don't believe in baby reveals. I feel like you have a fire gender.
Speaker 13: Revis I was gonna have a fire gender revieal, but no, I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why you don't want to do it?
Speaker 13: Just because just because like I got too much going on, like my life too busy. I ain't My baby show is gonna be like last minute, like right before I can do.
Speaker 4: So are you happy sexy red like genuinely, Yeah, Okay, I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I love money.
Speaker 5: You gotta love money.
Speaker 4: You gotta do to get it on February. You love all this you gotta do, That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: And then I'm always busy.
Speaker 5: It just be have you adjusted to the fame over all?
Speaker 13: No, because I still be saying maybe, like you know, they gonna take it in and twisted, like I don't be knowing what to say what, and like I just still feel like I'm just a regular, you know. I don't be feeling like I'm no celibrity and people be putting the cames on my face.
Speaker 3: I'm like, why was they doing all it? Like they be like this will comes with it.
Speaker 5: I don't be with all it though? Yeah, was you really drink?
Speaker 4: That was another thing I saw in there after you about drink? No, see doesn't say she's playing to know what you're playing? TEXTI right, and that y'all they take it. I feel like people say the Internet is too serious. That's why I be messing with y'all.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I play with your heads like that, y'all not gonna really know what's going on, y'all. Just y'all believe anything y'all see, I don't believe everything I see on in there. I be like, man, this's gotta be fake. I be like, man, I don't believe it until I see the proof. Then I was like, Okay, I believe in it. So what a lot of Do you ever feel a way about seeing little kids online reciting your lyrics or like, you know a lot For this past Halloween, a lot of moms dressed their daughters up as sexy red you know, how do you feel about Does that make you feel a way it was like, cause you're not obligated to be anybody's roll.
Speaker 3: Mout or do you feel the type of way about it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I feel like this this what's up?
Speaker 13: Like because when I was little, I mean, we looked up to the older girls and stuff, even the ones that was bad, Like just because they do bad stuff.
Speaker 3: That don't mean like they are a person. Now you know bad.
Speaker 13: People, we still looked up to them. You know, they was probably talking crazy or they don't mean nothing. They just foc with my personality.
Speaker 4: I feel like, I think when you come from a certain environment, you learn not to judge people for what they do when they're survival.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, like, I don't be judging nobody. I've been like that though. I just let everybody do them because you never know what they going through. So I'll just be like, maybe they did that for a reason, So I don't get mad at nobody.
Speaker 4: You got people from your hood leaning on you as far as like financials, like yo, rad, I know you've got to throw me something.
Speaker 13: I just heard that somebody was in the hood talking stuff about me, talking I ain't putting no guns in the hood, and I ain't doing this and that. I'm like, what I mean, I'll be throwing block parties. Are they having barbecue? Ice cream? Like bouncing out. I'll be doing all kind of stuff for the hood. So I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Why do you want you to put guns in there?
Speaker 3: They think I'm protect y'all? Get it like I got it?
Speaker 11: Yeah, rich baby Daddy, was your verse actually longer because it seems like it was short?
Speaker 5: Yes, it was to Drake cut the verse?
Speaker 13: Yeah, And he cut pieces up because their beat wasn't even on their beat, it was on another beat. And I had did a verse like a sixteen boy and probably a little hook, and then he cut it up.
Speaker 3: Chopped it up.
Speaker 13: He put two different songs together. Really, yeah, it was two different songs that should have been your song. That should have been I just think it would have took off more if it was. It was from this that the number one number.
Speaker 3: The number one I think Drake Madgen take off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I like the record. I love the record actually doing so you saw that and they turning up? Did you see the conversation we had about your lyrics?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: And I was saying that every generation there's a woman rapper who pushes the boundary of lyrics, Like you're not really doing nothing different than Little Kim was doing, or even Salt and Pepper in the eighties, like everybody sitting edgy for that time.
Speaker 13: That's all I be saying, Like people be getting on me. But I'd be like, why is that the only thing y'all heard? When I say something about it, they take the part and just that's all she's talking about, Like what that's all y'all got from there?
Speaker 3: I'd be saying all kind of stuff in myself.
Speaker 5: I mean, be fair. The hook is called Booty Brown. That is the hook the song.
Speaker 3: That song was strictly about Poundtown. So that's that's nothing. Yeah, but I have yeah catalog where you're not just talking about Like why do we y'all think I just rap about that all day?
Speaker 4: Like I understand if that's the only song somebody's heard, I can understand why they come to that conclusion.
Speaker 3: Do you have a favorite song so far of your own Poundtown? Because he got me out the trenches?
Speaker 5: Yeah, time got you out the trenches. I love it.
Speaker 9: I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew it was though. Like when I recorded I came out the booth, I'm like, this is the one. This is gonna get me out the hood. I told everybody.
Speaker 5: So when your team heard that hook, what.
Speaker 3: That was, everybody was laughing.
Speaker 13: We was all in the studio laughing because I was freestyling. And then they was like be serious, like this ain't serious. You ain't serious.
Speaker 5: Be serious, And he was like, this is gonna be it.
Speaker 3: I'm like this, They gonna like it. They gonna trust me, and they like, no, they wouldn't believe in it that song.
Speaker 13: They was just like, but now they'd be like, Okay, she knows she's strategized, she know what she's talking about.
Speaker 5: She know what her people like.
Speaker 4: Now people said that you lead your sex tape on purpose because of because of pie time.
Speaker 5: You wanted them to show. You wanted them to show you wanted your show what color.
Speaker 13: No, that was the wakest video, bro. I was tired, I'm fat, pregnant, didn't even feel like doing so that's what I'm like.
Speaker 3: And then that's the one that leaked all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 5: About the stuff get leaked in twenty three.
Speaker 3: I don't know. No, it was in a moment and then set the phone down. But I ain't the one that did it.
Speaker 13: It was in set the phone down, through it and then you know, and then it had excellently pressed.
Speaker 5: She said she got all types of work on the phone. You don't delete it now now after that, it's my phone.
Speaker 3: Don't all got your phone. I don't know why they line I did you know what I'm saying? Man, When I say like, I could really go viral, I could be.
Speaker 5: Done for reasons like that somebody break into your phone.
Speaker 3: No, nobody broke it to my phone. I already know what happened. I could really be a start if I post the real stuff.
Speaker 4: I think you should tell people what happened so it don't happen to other people. I just did you said, you just through the phone and okay, this is what happened.
Speaker 13: It was on Instagram like a little short clip video like just making me on Instagram and saved it to the phone, then through the phone, but the video still was on my screen and then through the phone and it got excellently pressed like that like sent to public. Yeah, like who's gonna do that on purpose? I was like what and this was the way it is, being like y'all really don't want me to post.
Speaker 3: The real ones? Man, I turns up.
Speaker 13: I don't think that you posted it yourself. I don't think you looked at yourself because you you it was it took you a minute to post again like you you didn't go on line.
Speaker 3: I was like it was a minute.
Speaker 5: I was, yeah, who just managed yourself?
Speaker 3: Like well that had happened period. Yeah I ain't the one, daddy, It wasn't me.
Speaker 5: So somebody did it. Yes it was at no, it was an.
Speaker 13: Accident, but it still was like you dumb, like pay attention to be smatered you moving too loose.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, yeah, okay, are you in love now? Sexy?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: With the money is everybody wondering who your maybe daddy is.
Speaker 9: It might be.
Speaker 5: No, don't do that. I'm a man. Yea a macular conception.
Speaker 3: Did you see Charlamagne before he you know, had done?
Speaker 5: I was tight? Yeah, no, I know not.
Speaker 3: What you get done.
Speaker 5: Discoloration at least the skin, really bad discoloration at least the skin. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, just know what the baby is is?
Speaker 7: That ain't what it's.
Speaker 13: Ceremony and still get cheated on. I do it just to do it, like because it looks like it looked like a good time. You'll love in front of everybody. But I feel like that Aliday, is you just confessing your love people. So it's the cheating, Like the cheating people be doing some wrong stuff.
Speaker 4: You could be in a real relationship with somebody who love you and it might be something fidelity on both sides.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 3: So what's the point of us doing all this in front of people?
Speaker 13: Like we're gonna be together and not mess with other people like it be married people catchings and stuff that's not right. Yeah, you talk about it, okay, I mean only because I got you don't But I don't be the chieating first.
Speaker 5: And that don't mean you don't love the person.
Speaker 3: Right, but they don't. That don't mean like I could be faithful.
Speaker 13: I could be real fair when I was like, but once you saw me, you not faithful, And it's like, what is we doing? Why I gotta be faithful to you?
Speaker 11: We got more with Sexy Red. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning morning.
Speaker 11: Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Were still kicking it with Sexy Red. Yes, ask number thirteen, number thirty ain't my question. There's rumors that what.
Speaker 13: This is what they want me ask. There's rumors that you in nl E chop but was a thing for a minute.
Speaker 5: What happened with?
Speaker 3: Who made that? Right?
Speaker 5: I ain't it, Charlamagne. I never thought, why do you think I would do something like that?
Speaker 9: Why not you?
Speaker 4: Because I didn't want to ask you about sleeping with somebody? But I remember, I know, I just I know I like to lie too, Sexy. No, I don't be talking about I don't be asking questions like that.
Speaker 13: Man wouldn't never knowing why would he? I ain't no industry, That's what I want to know. I ain't had six with nobody they be choosing though, for sure. Yeah, if you want people be on the end there trying to she ugly. If based with the sixty red, you can find a sixty red on the block. It didn't be the same in my inbox, and I probably ignored them with somewhere like really choosing for real.
Speaker 4: I think sexy real being the hood at home cooking, and I think you wanted you a good domesticated woman.
Speaker 5: That's what I believe you her man clearly do you why she's pregnant now?
Speaker 3: And he know that.
Speaker 4: That's what I mean when I say, it's just real. I believe you are who you say you are. But I believe like all of that talking, you ain't you about that with him?
Speaker 13: That's what I'm saying when people bringing up that stuff about like when I said I had cock comedia, It wasn't my.
Speaker 3: Fuck be cheating. That ain't my damn fuck.
Speaker 13: Yeah no, no, no, it was when you said you spent the block on him? It was okay, all right, so all right, I got you, all right, So yeah you locked up.
Speaker 5: That's when I fed up the free money you got. Yeah, that's by day he gave you.
Speaker 13: Comedian, she saidst of all is he upset you pregnant?
Speaker 3: Now, I know that you can't wait to come home to try to get you. Yeah, but he not like trying to fight me.
Speaker 5: Me and my baby day.
Speaker 13: We real cool, like okay, he knows like I mean, sometimes people day self a situation like you left me, yeah.
Speaker 3: With your son.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's not like he wanted to go.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 13: He was doing to make yourself like, you know, when's he coming home? I don't know soon hopefully.
Speaker 5: That's big chesus you got pregnant while he was locked up. Nah, that's big.
Speaker 13: We wentn't together though my baby day. He broke up when my son was six months, my son three now, but we always was like still cool. He still was coming off my house. He knew I ain't had no other like I just was to stay at home doing me like before a poundtown drop.
Speaker 3: I just was at home with my son because I can't do. I got my son all the time.
Speaker 5: Was he supportive when he was rapping? Was he support Yeah, he was very supportive.
Speaker 3: He used to get my son whenever I had to show whatever I had to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And what were you doing before you were rapping? Before you decided to rap.
Speaker 3: I was doing her.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I used to do her that Saint Louis that I was doing hers installations everything, yeah, braids all that last year I did every show.
Speaker 5: Me somebody here you did. He was good. Louis was going to Utah.
Speaker 3: I was a hood of her stuff.
Speaker 5: Show me.
Speaker 3: That's how everybody knew me because I was doing everybody heard.
Speaker 5: I saw you go ahead to start rapping? What made you start rapping?
Speaker 13: In my baby didd he this one. He was my boyfriend at the time. He had he was cheating on me. He used to my bit first baby. Oh my god, he used to always cheat on me.
Speaker 5: Is he sick now that now that you're successful? To he call you all the time like hey nah?
Speaker 13: But he they be in jail like talking about me and stuff, so he heard everything. But nah, he was just cheating on me all the time. And then I had made this song about him because it was just like he was cheat all the time. You know a lot of bitches, but he's one you know that he really liked. I've seen the whims. I'm like, oh, I can't. I hated this was so bad. You ain't nothing, Oh baby, I did That's the point of the store.
Speaker 7: I did it.
Speaker 3: I definitely did got pressed. You read down on him on her am, I didn't call my baby daddy so much. I didn't you the key.
Speaker 11: Cars broke flat tight cause all you done, did you a X or it's call it's property.
Speaker 3: The worst thing I did got pregnant.
Speaker 13: I mean, dam because man, my baby daddy. We said we'll never have babies outside of.
Speaker 3: My only baby daddy. But that was like, that's just.
Speaker 5: Something we both was like, you did that on purpose. You couldn't wait to tell him.
Speaker 3: I ain't do that on purpose.
Speaker 13: I was scared to tell him. Everybody was telling him. I knew I was pregnant, but everybody was already snitching on me. I'm like, no, that's not true.
Speaker 5: He like, so you're looking at dead in his face. Line, ain't in jail knowing you ain't had a period. In jail, knowing that you ain't have a period.
Speaker 13: He yeo no, But look, he was my baby daddy. He used to be cheating on me. So I had made this song about him, and then he was like I rapped it to him.
Speaker 3: He's like, dang, that was hard. So then that's when we would be in the choir around his friends. He like, raped your songs to them, showing me your song. So now I rapped the song. They're like, oh, you actually know how to rap. So I'm like, for real, y'all. Then that's when I just went to the studio and made a real sir.
Speaker 4: But I'm sure a lot of people in Saint Louis look up to you because they can see themselves.
Speaker 13: And you know, I'm relatable for real, like just a rag loll girl from the North Side for real.
Speaker 5: Like when you was on stage barefoot and pregnant doing the chicken aad.
Speaker 3: My feet was hurt because when you because when she danced, she got he was on you can tell it her, so she like, just do it. I hate wearing Hugh was on stage.
Speaker 13: I want them to get you some nice red slippers though, Yeah, because you don't know what was going on with these stages.
Speaker 3: You don't know if they clean these stages. Like no, I'm just saying you're in the.
Speaker 5: Stage is dirty. The stage, y'all know.
Speaker 13: Soon as I get on stage, I got my people's right there soon as like as soon as I walk on for me, I sit there and they got the disinfecting wife. Yeah, all my shoes they clean all that. Ye, Like, soon as I got I got videos, soon as I get off stage.
Speaker 3: They came every time.
Speaker 5: Well, sexy, we glad that you could join us so much. I'm happy.
Speaker 13: I'm happy that you did come. I'm mayby that you look she was honest. I'm happy that you was honest. I'm happy that I got you to look at me and all of that. And I appreciate you, man, Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 5: I've had I me just can't talk about you no more. No ever, she be trolling. She just came being sad.
Speaker 13: No, she just came up and said, I'll be trolling, like I'm I'm regular that if y'all think this, I'm gonna let you'll think that. I'm just I don't be I don't care. We know nothing of like, yeah, I don't clear rumors like have you heard leave it? That's how you I got you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta know me to know me, Like, yeah, that's right, because we don't know none of these people alongline to who give it about their opinion anyway?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 13: Who cries about what other people is doing? Is what I'd be wanting to know because I don't. That's what I don't understand. I don't be tripping off with nobody else got going on, because it's like they the ones got to live their life, not me.
Speaker 3: So I don't That's what I'm saying. I don't be juessus people. I just don't care.
Speaker 5: You don't like to read you no, okay.
Speaker 13: Because you wear glasses, so you can't mean.
Speaker 5: Let's get out of here. Sexy red ladies and gentlemen appreciate you, sexty, don't strange you. It's the breakfast club. Good morning. To make sure you're telling the watch off of Florida Man.
Speaker 4: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of the Florida Yeah, you are adulty.
Speaker 19: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 3: It gave him too much money.
Speaker 5: Florida man is arrested after that stage. He rigged the door to his home in an attempt to electric hid his pregnant lights.
Speaker 16: Police arrested and Orlando Man.
Speaker 5: We're talking of the breakfast club, bitch. You don't here to day with? Shallam hain't the guy? I don't know why y'all keep letting him. Get y'all like this.
Speaker 4: It ain't me little du ball as y'all donkey here today goes to a thirty eight year old Miami, Florida woman named the Poorah Abraham. Now, what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 5: Say it with me.
Speaker 4: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida. And don't assume that Ivy Rivera is from the Bronx just because you know she's not.
Speaker 5: She's from Brooklyn. Don't til crazy, nonetheless, But that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 4: Now I think I can confidently say that Zapora is one hundred percent grade a city girl. And you know a city girl gonna do one of two things. She either gonna f on a scamming ass rich aff or she gonna commit a scam herself. See those big burking bags that hold five or six figures don't buy themselves.
Speaker 5: So a city girl gonna make a way wham bam, thank you scam. And is the poor big Zip twenty eight grams of pure scam made away.
Speaker 4: Okay, she ain't even naim high, Young Zip wasn't even looking for no new jewels to shine her out. She wasn't looking for no shopping spreees to fly her out. She wasn't in Caliber bath Is trying to buy a house. Young Zip was in Walmart. Okay, Young Zip was in Walmart trying to figure out a way to walk out with eight hundred and fifty dollars worth for items. Eight hundred and fifty dollars worth for items from Walmart. She wasn't trying to scam a new coop with the paper tag same color as the burking bag.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred and fifty dollars a household items from Walmart? And how was she trying to do it with counterfeit bills?
Speaker 4: Oh boy, see, Young Zip, don't got time for you fake ass holes talking out loud on your fake ass clothes. But she definitely got time was in fake ass bills. Let's go to CBS News Miami for the report.
Speaker 5: Police a woman is and custodly.
Speaker 19: She allegedly used then eate counterfeit money at a Walmart and North Miami Beach officers received the report from customer service. They recognized the suspect, Zephorah Abraham, from a prior incident. Abraham also allegedly tried to leave the store with a bin full of items worth more than eight hundred and fifty dollars when stopped by an officer. Please say she tried to eat some of the undrefit money. She's facing felony charges, including grand theft.
Speaker 4: How the news reporter just all nonchalantly said she used and ate fake money. This is how you know Floyda is nuts. Now, what kind of city girl attempts to have a money fight with fake money? Okay, city girls told broke boys fall back if their money ain't right, so the same rules have to apply for broke girls. Broke girls fall back if your money ain't right, and young Zip, you need to fall all the way back because the only thing worse than no money is fake money. Now, the fact that Zappora tried to eat this money lets me know that she has swallowed worse. Okay, when that's your go to move, and you done swallowed the whole blunt, you done swallowed crack, you done swallowed from heroin, and that poom poom of yours has definitely done been a stash box for all types of narcotics. Okay, your name is a pora, but I bet they call you big zip around the way because you could hide a hole zip of cush in your poom poom. Okay, make the loud pack go from smelling mustag to smelling like the kitchen at Red Lobster knin.
Speaker 5: Dog would just pass out if you ever got a whift it.
Speaker 3: It was a display for me.
Speaker 4: Jesus, look Zapora in the world to TK Kirkland, who raised you. Okay, I love Walmart. If you read my first book, Black Privilege, and you know how much I love Walmart. I consider Walmart holy grounds a cultural institution. When you grow up in a small town in the country, rural America, like I did Monkst Corner, South Carolina, drop on the clues, bump from most corner. Okay, you know there's not much to do except roam around the twenty four hour Walmart. So I consider what you did blasphemous. But we also know that Walmart is usually the first place folks learn to steal from. So I know thirty eight is pretty old for a scam in Miami. By thirty eight in Miami, you know a city girl should be all Madden. Okay, you should be a all Madden. Scamming at the very least all pro. But you moving like a streat rookie because let's just say, you know, let's just say you was a pro. Okay, a pro would no eight hundred and fifty dollars worth of items. You just take that to the self check out, scan a pack of gum about thirty time, so you get a long ass receipt, walk out, greet it. Just go and glance at the receipt. Keep it moving.
Speaker 16: Wait that sound like you did that before.
Speaker 4: Never did it, But I guarantee you JT and Young Miami somewhere right now listening to me and they thinking to themselves.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Tree to know what I'm talking about. I'm not saying it's right. I'm just simply saying it's Apora. You're not ever gonna get a crocodile burking from the Everglades moving how you moving?
Speaker 5: Not to mention those counterfeit bills not dying for you.
Speaker 4: I know we live in a world where everything is GMO and we all eating fake counterfeit processed everything for the most part.
Speaker 5: But the attempt to swallow.
Speaker 4: Two hundred dollars in fake money counterfeit bills, what Haitian woman in Miami. Put that thing on you, put voodoo on you that made you think you have goat and you can eat.
Speaker 5: Papa. Please give us a peorra Abram. The sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 3: Oh No, you are the doggee.
Speaker 5: Of the day, the dogee.
Speaker 7: All the day.
Speaker 11: Yes, indeed, Breakfast Logan more the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: You got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, one of the architects of this thing we call hip hop man, one of the people who helped later foundation for this thing we called hip hop.
Speaker 5: We wouldn't have jobs if it wasn't for this brother.
Speaker 11: R wouldn't be a DJ if it wasn't for this brother, and most people out there, most DJs out there wouldn't be DJs if it wasn't No, all DJs wouldn't be it wasn't for this brother, Ladies and gentlemen, grand Master Flash, welcome, thank.
Speaker 5: You, good morning, black Man, thank you, thank you for having me man. I appreciate it. Come on, man, happy to have you. Absolutely appreciate this. Man.
Speaker 4: You know, we celebrated the fifty years of hip hop, you know, this year and Nby and I was on the radio having a conversation and it just felt like, you know, the architects, like that era of the eighties, you know, wasn't getting honored properly, and none of us to hear if that, if that foundation isn't laid, you said, the eighties, the seven et the seventies. Yeah, the seventies from the beginning, and the eighties I feel like weren't getting on it. You know, probably how do you feel about that? Grand Master Flash?
Speaker 1: And that's one of the reasons why I feel that it's paramount that I do lectures. I do corporate corporate towards the lectures, and I've been doing them for private people, but now I kind of want to do this for the public so they could understand that this thing didn't just fall out of a tree. It didn't just go from the seventies to where we are. You know, there was four DJs that did this. Coolhirk was on the west, AB was Bronx River, African Master DJ Breakout was the North. I was the East, and pretty much this is how it really started. And you got to realize this lady and gentlemen. We did this with no Internet, no social media, no apps, no quick hardware where it would just work a lot of these things. As I was telling you, Envy, I had to do this with nothing going into the backs, and you know, getting old receivers and old turntables and stuff and kind of like jurry rigging my sound system.
Speaker 11: For people listening, when he says the West to south and norf he's not talking about West Coast, He's talking about New York. The Bronx, the Bronx, Bronx, I want to clear it up. And also, you know I was talking to of course grandmass Flash behind the scenes. A lot of he didn't know, you know, where we had the ability to go to these stores and buy equipment. He had to actually make it. So his first sound system actually came from old cars in the junk yard. He would pull the speakers out of the cars in the junk yard and make sound systems to play at parks and parties and wherever, wherever it was. So you had to actually know electronics. And it just wasn't just about DJing, right, So what got you into wanting to be a DJ? I know you were telling me the story behind the scenes that you know, you were just intrigued by electronics in your house.
Speaker 5: When your mother and father plugged something in and you wanted to understand.
Speaker 11: How it works, you would start effing up the crib pretty much to figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when I was a toddler, everything in that house that was electrical, I was intrigued or how did that happen? So I used to screw unscrew the backs of the stereo in the living room. My sister's hair dries, the table radio, all these things. And also what got me into this when I was a toddler, My dad was a collector of records. And I'm on this respectable airwaves. So I will just say when I got caught touching his vinyl as a toddler, he used to heavily repper mand me, right, I can say that. And what I used to do was a kid, I waited for him to go to work, and when the door slammed, I went back in that closet and the rule was, you know, don't touch the brown box in the living room. And I used to watch Dad when he came home from work how he operated it. So I figured out how to get into this closet where his stuff was, and I would take this square thing that had a black disc and he would put it in this brown box and sound would have come out of it.
Speaker 5: That was probably my first love.
Speaker 1: But then moving forward, guys, when I heard a drum break from one of the most important black artists of that time, his name was Curtis Mayfield, move on up.
Speaker 5: That break and then you and I can relate here. That break was about.
Speaker 1: I'd say, about five minutes of just the drums, and I thought all records was like that. So when I started collecting my records, the drum break was like five ten seconds. So what also got me into the DJing is I used to watch the disco DJs like my Boyer Flowers, Pete Jones, and I noticed that their transitions were glass smooth. But then my boys knocked on my door at my mom's house. I said, say, we want to take you to this other side of town to watch these other DJs. And respectfully, I was wondering, why is it that everything that he was doing was a train wreck. He was playing the incredible music, had the incredible sound system, but why was he playing like that? You know, because the rules are the laws, you know, especially if you got people on the dance floor. The idea is to keep everybody in unison correct. They should not be trying to find a beat as you transition. So from that point on, it's when I came up with the quick mixed theory. You know what mixed theory, well, a mathematical perspective. I took sonics and through it out the window. Because if I play a song, I hear it a certain way. If I put the headphone on your ear, you hear it a certain way, and shah, you hear a certain way. So I said to myself, I'm going to take that out of the equation and I'm gonna just collect records from all genres pop, rock, jazz, blues, funk, disco, R and B, farign American and just listen to the drum break. And I found that, unlike Curtis Mayfield, these drum breaks on these other records always always short. That made me quite angry. I was disappointed. So in Mom's house, I came up with a hand mechanic fingertips to Vinyl fingertips to cross vader DJ style that is used by every hip hop DJ on Planet Earth and I figured out a way of counting the bars as the ten minutes. So if you on the floor and I'm playing a Michael Jackson drummer break, I'm playing that for ten minutes, and I'm gonna flip to a London break or a German break or or whatever break in This became the way. And then what happened was these incredible people called hip hop producers took this style of the seamless loop, and I'm going to show you that on the wheels to steal.
Speaker 5: Understand me saying your quick mixed theory turn turned into what people called sampling. Basically correct that. So that's exactly what it bring it back from the beginning.
Speaker 11: But one thing you learn from this interview with grand Master Flash is he's not just a musician when it comes to turntables.
Speaker 5: He's actually no disrespect.
Speaker 11: He's a nerd and geek like he wants to understand the transitioning records, record players, mixes just and this is just having a thirty second conversation with Have I figured out O what.
Speaker 5: I found so indressing about this? In the last five.
Speaker 4: Minutes, you explained where DJing started YEP and where hip hop production start correct, So people will call you an architect and say you wanted to founding positive hip hop.
Speaker 11: That is why, absolutely thank you. We got more with the O G grand Master Flash when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, point everybody, it's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the gud we are the Breakfast Club was still kicking it with grand Master Flash. I was gonna ask, you know, how do you feel when you look at something that you created, right, and you created out of love?
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 11: You didn't say it was money. You didn't say I did this because I wanted money. You said I enjoyed it. I love listening to music, I love playing in the park. And then you see in this the commercial success of hip hop.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 11: I sent Charlamagne something this morning about Chris One saying why he didn't want to perform at the Grammys.
Speaker 5: He felt like the Grammy's never respected hip.
Speaker 11: Hop, So why come now, how do you feel when you see the commercial success of hip hop and all these brothers and sisters making money and all these companies making money off of hip hop, But some of the founders are not making the money that's deserved because if it wasn't for you, guys.
Speaker 1: Nobody wouldn't be able to make that money. That's a twofold answer. Just think envy. This thing that I did could have missed, and if just all would have missed, I wouldn't be here talking to you right now. So that's one side of it. It exploded. Like there are some companies out there giving away hundreds of thousands of dollars. I've seen this on the internet just recently. But they are those men that are in a hood that didn't have the commercial success. Nobody's saying, hey, here's five hundred thousand dollars for you. They're not saying that, Like there are those who lost their life that are not even here to even enjoy this, and they have families. So for me, I have to until God takes me, I have to go around and mechanically break this thing down. I think that people should interview the producers like that. Just that boggles my mind because they're the ones that really know how the.
Speaker 5: Record is made.
Speaker 1: They're the one of that stays in the studios for two and three days to make sure the record goes from start to finish before the masters is handed in, you know, So for me, and people should know more about Kuherk and their team. They should know who Coke the rocket is. Like they're going around saying he was a rapper. He said DJ I used to watch him. You know what in this Timmy Tim and it's the original clock, can't you know? People should know who breakout the team is? Barrion, you know, and Bam Body and Jazzy J and Grandmaster Flash and Graham was your Theodore? Like all these people in all these names, you don't hear nothing, Yes, right, talk to about them. When people are putting out these press, they're not even coming to ask, well, Flash, what do you think? And respectfully, I'm gonna say this. For you to really first hand know what this is, you have to be at least sixty years old, and I'll be kind and say fifty eight fifty seven.
Speaker 5: That means you had a first hand eyeshot of seeing us do this.
Speaker 1: If you are thirty or you're a forty and you were saying that you are a hip hop extraordinary person, nine times out of ten, you ain't talking to Flash, you ain't talking to Herk, you ain't talking to Bam. You got second hand information, and you gotta realize you're feeding the babies incomplete information.
Speaker 5: And this is one of the reasons why.
Speaker 1: Because I tour one hundred and fifty countries a year, so financially I'm good. I'm cutting all that in half because I gotta go to these universities, I gotta go to these YMCAs, and I gotta teach these babies of where this thing comes from. Because what saddens mean is this. If you are from a black family, you know who Miles Davis is. If you're from a white family, you know who the Rolling Stones is. Why is this so much of a blur of who, what and why we're and how when it comes to hip hop?
Speaker 5: Why is that?
Speaker 4: I think we gotta be the generation to do that because to your point, if you're sixty years old, now you're probably a.
Speaker 5: Grandfather, grandmother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our grandparents weren't listening to hip hop, you know, Okay, But now when we got grandparents and grandfathers, grandparents who are listening to hip hop, and then parents who grew up in hip hop, they can tell their kids, a this is where it started.
Speaker 11: Right Because, like you said, most if you if you're in the age of forty to fifty, a lot of them. Hip hop started with right, That's where it started from. Because even me and like, you know, my parents weren't in a hip hop but I was. But the first record I ever bought was Run.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My dad was seventy something. He didn't he didn't like hip hop at the time. He he was like, you need to listen to James Brown, Temptations, the original rapper all. You know, he didn't know nothing about hip hop. You didn't want to hear none of that BacT.
Speaker 1: You know, I think for me and this is such a wonderful time period, but just think of it like this here, and you know, sometimes this makes me want to cry.
Speaker 5: Sometimes is come August, like the mayor gave me.
Speaker 1: August fourth and coo Hurgust August eleventh, Come August twelfth, there's gonna be a brand new trend. So we have to get it right now as a black art form that has done so much for so many people.
Speaker 5: Of course, we have to get it right between now and.
Speaker 1: August eleventh, or it's going to go down in history incomplete or incorrect.
Speaker 5: And that scares the crap out of me.
Speaker 4: So it's safe to say you don't believe the DJ gets to respect they should when it comes to their country.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, because especially the hip hop DJ that understands the quick mixed steering and the mechanics which I will show you, because that led to the sampling, and that led to these records being made. And that's what we're celebrating. So we're celebrating the entire cake. Well, let's go back and celebrate the eggs and the flour in the water and the vanilla, how the cake was made.
Speaker 4: The process, the process, you know, of course, you know they talk about Grandma's flashing. The Furious Five, you know, produced the message, but they said.
Speaker 5: You first DJ'd get a Grammy by the way, But yes, but I've read some things where they said you had nothing to do with the production of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I had something to do with all of it, because that company chased me to get my group, the Serious Five, the whole group. There was the club I played called Disco Fever, and I brought hip hop to this club and al Abbaatello gave me. I wanted a Saturday, he gave me a Tuesday. Of course, so they gave me. I called it Terrible Tuesday off night, right. But in about two months time I was living that Saturday. Thank you, sal You know, so for me the message, probably I had least to do with what I had most to do with it because it was my group.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure they used your technique, right, yeah, they do.
Speaker 1: They used my technique to make all their records. The Message was an original record, but they knew when they had the Sugarhill Gang, they heard.
Speaker 5: Of us in the streets.
Speaker 1: The streets was already ringing Grandmaster Flash and the Phurious Five. So she used to come to Terrible Tuesdays every Tuesday just to see how it was, how it was going down.
Speaker 5: So who is she? Sylvia Robins?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 5: So on Hill. Did I have anything to do with that record? Minimal? But I had everything to do with it because he needed to have us here we are. I want to have one more questions.
Speaker 4: Do you feel about DJs today with the auto mixing buttons and the different programs that make it ease the car.
Speaker 7: Right now? Right?
Speaker 1: And you know it is Put it this way, I'm a scientist first, I'm a geek first, so I've been pushing an envelope for fifty two years, so I respect anybody that's doing it, but follow the laws of the art transition. I think the things that drive me crazy when I go out, which is every now and then envs. You know, I'm listening to the DJ and it's the train wreck thing, you know, that there really drives me crazy. A lot of today's music is really one temple based, so it's easy to go from one to the other. So how you crashing this record into this record with us back? We had to use the pitch quite a bit to make this record beat match with the last record. Of course, these records here are almost coming out of the oven. They're all the same temple almost, So I don't understand. Why is it that these people who play today don't beat match that?
Speaker 5: There? Makes me totally crazy, and it throws against the lords of what we learned. Okay, grand Master Flash, grand Master Flash.
Speaker 11: Ladies and gentlemen, make sure you're following them on on Instagram, all socials at.
Speaker 4: DJ Flash Forever on all socials at DJ Flash Forever.
Speaker 5: And you just turn around.
Speaker 11: I just want to read the back of your Hoodie Man yet, because the Hoodie's monumental says, the first DJ to make the turntable an instrument, first DJ to have a rapper, first DJ to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, first DJ to be on Sirius XM, first DJ to get a Grammy, first DJ to get a Polar Prize, Grand Master.
Speaker 5: And the first DJ to give a history lesson about DJ and on the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 11: That's right, grand Master, Flash, ladies and gentlemen, it's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club, Good morning. Everybody's DJ. Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 4: You got a positive Charloman, I do have a positive note.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: I want to tell everybody to stop looking for honesty from those who constantly lie to themselves.
Speaker 5: Have a blessed breakfast club. Bitches, y'all finished or y'all dumb