Speaker 1: All right, guys, it is time for comedy roulette. Let's go Jay Anthony Brown.
Speaker 2: Don't give us three subjects. Put them on a wheel. Spin the wheel, Where the wheel stop? Because I'm a comedian, Junior's comedian, Times comedian, Steve's a comedian. We can make it funny. Watch this, do it? Do it.
Speaker 1: Here's today's category, guys. Number one things Christians say when they can't cuss? Okay. Number two songs you like that no one else likes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Number three excuses people give for why they don't want to go to sleep? Got it.
Speaker 2: Like all three of those? Find the wheel?
Speaker 1: Oh good one? No, No, I thought it was a song. No, it is things Christians say when they can because.
Speaker 2: I started, I started, I started right here. Uh, lay hands on him, Jesus, just lay hands on him. Okay, that's.
Speaker 1: All right, I got it.
Speaker 3: I got what God started.
Speaker 4: I mean it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, all right. Uh, who the fuck do you think you talking to? Boy?
Speaker 2: You shared me?
Speaker 4: Who the fuck do you think you talking to?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 4: I got right up on it. I got right up on it.
Speaker 1: I thought this was another radio show, satellite Come on, see.
Speaker 5: Go sit down somewhere, you little black pastor.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: Like this category Christians said, can't.
Speaker 2: Cust shut up, you little son of a rich sl down.
Speaker 3: TH's Christians say when you know when they can't cuss.
Speaker 2: Look at me, look at me.
Speaker 3: You're freaking right.
Speaker 4: I said it. I meant what I say.
Speaker 3: You're freaking right, I said, playing with me.
Speaker 1: I'm some nervous.
Speaker 4: Things Christians say when they know they can't cuss. Oh, mother Ferguson, let me tell you. Let me tell you something, Mother Ferguson. You keep on here, keep on, mother Ferguson.
Speaker 5: You keep talking to me. You're gonna get the white sheet slapped out of the white sheet.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 2: Keep on talking, fellow. What you need to do it shut your pie hole, right, shut it? Okay, shut your Yeah.
Speaker 3: These people say things Christians when they can't. Let me tell you something. Jesus turned over tables too, Yes he did.
Speaker 4: Let's believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Let me tell all you ninjas something. Never last one of you ninjas out here hear me when I say it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Why he's so loud his delivery? Yeah, come on see if you gotta close this one out. Things Christians say when they can't cuss?
Speaker 2: How close can I get? Get right up on the wall, right man for look up.
Speaker 5: And see who's.
Speaker 1: I really thought?
Speaker 4: We're out of it? Right right up the right to it, baby, right on, baby, that's number three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Bo. That was a cluster fluff three. Go up.
Speaker 1: Next morning, listen, it's more Shenanigan's nephew in the building with today's prank haul. Right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show