Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all bay.
Speaker 2: At all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't give them.
Speaker 1: Back a million bush?
Speaker 3: Yeah, listening to.
Speaker 4: Show to hand, I don't joy, yeah, Joy, you know that.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 6: Turn turn, I can.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth to turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth out, turn the money.
Speaker 7: Looking.
Speaker 8: Come come on you think I so will? Good morning everybody.
Speaker 9: You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, I want it only Steve Harvey Man oh.
Speaker 8: Man got a radio show, got good one for you today.
Speaker 9: And it just happened to me. You know, I was going through something that I've been going through for a long long time and just weary of it all. And I've been talking to God about it, and I mean for years.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 9: What happened was I had had to go through some more of it yesterday again a situation. But you know what, after it was over, you know, I kind of laid in it for a little while. You know how you've been going through something for so long and then even if it's over or appears to be over, you still kind of lay in it a little bit, and you know you have a while. Man, I can't believe I've been dealing with this this long, even though even though it's over. I don't know how you do it, but this was so good for me. Have you ever counted, Steve Harvey? Many many times you made it? And so that's what I started doing yesterday, And that's what I did this morning when I woke up. I was actually taking an inventory account of how many times I made it. How many times, man, I didn't have the rent and somehow I came up with it. How many times I didn't have my house payment and somehow I came up with it. How many times I was out of money, did not have enough, didn't see no way, but somehow I came up with it. How many times I got sick, thought, well, man, this one right here. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but somehow I got my health back. How many situations I have found myself in? That was I thought at the time, detrimental and diabolical and man so sinister at times, somehow I made it. I look at all the accidents I've been in, but he kept me mad. I think about even the simplest times of like stepping off a curve and almost got hit, but I made it. I was just tripping the other day. I was thinking about the times that I've been hit by a car and it could have been worse, but it wasn't, And I made it through that too. I was thinking about, Man, when they count you out. Do you know how many times I've been counted out? He's done? He ain't gonna be nothing, He ain't nobody. See what I told y'all, look at over that they counsel this. He offered that he out of here. He ain't gonna make it. He didne got fired. Man, You know how many times I've been counted out? You know how many times they done wrote me off? How many times have you been written off?
Speaker 8: Man? But here you still stand? Yeah, you ever tripped on it?
Speaker 9: Take an inventory, y'all of how many times? Count the times you've made it? What about the times man, when nobody was there.
Speaker 8: To encourage you?
Speaker 9: But you still here though you have tripped on that? Ain't nobody called you and told you good day? Nobody called you and told you recently thank you. No one's called you and told you how much you meant to them, how much you've done for them? Or man, you can make it. Never give up. Keep your head up, man, keep grinding. But you still here, even when nobody. Have you counted the times man, that you made it anyway? Have you counted the times that you felt like quitting, you felt like giving up, you kept going?
Speaker 8: How about the time this is a good one right here?
Speaker 9: How about the times man, when everybody's standing around saying, ain't no way, ain't no way. Man, I can't tell you how many times I've heard this, ain't no way, and then somehow there is a way. You know why, because he make a way.
Speaker 8: You understand.
Speaker 9: You know how many times I've heard this one right here, Steve, listen to me, man, nobody ever before has done that.
Speaker 8: You can't do that. How many times you done heard no or you know anybody that done that? You can't do that.
Speaker 9: No one has ever done that. I made it anyway. You know, they don't normally or we don't normally allow this, but in this case, for you, we gonna make an exception. How many times have you heard that, Oh, I think I'm onto something? How many times have you heard in your lifetime? We don't normally or they don't normally allow this, but we gonna make this exception in your case, how many times you done heard that?
Speaker 8: Have you ever counted the times that you made it? Everybody out except me?
Speaker 9: How can that be? You know you're the only one that got through this? Congratulations? Wow, man, I don't hardly see this too many times. But do you realize that normally this is what happened to people? But man, and y'all, I don't know how your name came up, but here you are. Wow, it never happens like that. You ever counted those times I was doing it yesterday? I was doing it this morning. I was just taking an inventory everybody of how many times I've made it? So what I learned yesterday was when God gets you through something, when he pulled you out on the other side, no matter how difficult or how long it took. When He gets you out on the other side, why don't you get up, dust yourself off, and start trying what you laying that for?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: Wallowing in it, going over it, recycling it in your mind.
Speaker 9: So many people can't move forward because we keep recycling stuff in our mind when clearly it's time to move on, it's time to let go, it's time to go and see what God has for you. Stop looking at what you lost lost, what you lost was probably not yours to have in the first all.
Speaker 8: Oh, in the first place. Do you know the things I've lost?
Speaker 9: Now, I'm not talking about losing a loved one, a mother or father, nothing like that. I'm talking about innate objects or situation. Do you know the things I've lost? Man, I look back on it. I wasn't supposed to have them in the first place, or they was doing me no good. I wasn't wasn't mine to lose, but I claimed I lost it. Come on, man, take an inventory everybody. Start looking at the things man, that God has brought you through. Start looking at how many times He allowed you to make it, and get glad about him. Waking up in the morning, Man, get glad about your life. Start feeling something positive about your situation. You cannot expect God to continue to bless you if you're not grateful for the things that you have. Why would God sitting down here looking at you, upset and laying in the wall of what you are not grateful for? You just can't find the scene and find no gratitude in your heart about nothing, but you steady asking God for something. So now you think God is crazy? You think he gonna give you some more stuff to not be grateful for. Are you kidding me? Why would he do that. He's too full of too much mercy to send you through that over and over and over. The more I give my child, the more ungrateful they are, the less gratitude they show. But I'm gonna keep dumping it on them so they can keep feeling ungrateful and then show like a gratitude. God's not gonna do that to you. Come on, man, have you ever counted how many times you made it? I can't count how many times God then got me through something. But when He gets you through it, you ain't get up and get on about your business. Don't lay that in it. It's over, it's done, you made it, you survived it.
Speaker 8: Let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen. Let's get it started right now this morning time. Ain't no need to mess around. We got full compliment. We only got one team member missing. This is Steve Harvey Morning Show. I chose to do it this way today because well I chose to do it this way today. That's all I need, ain't no other reason. That's what it is this morning. Simply put Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 10: I like that energy today, Steve, Happy day, Good morning, muscles.
Speaker 6: Morning up to the family. I wish I had.
Speaker 9: Light skinned Jay Anthony browning Jay on the zoom with so much light this morning. He looked like the light skinned dude and kid and play. That's how much light he got on here. Roy, you ain't been that light skinned since I don't leave as an embryo at birth.
Speaker 11: You're right, nephew, Thomas and the build at six foot six, Yes, I am what to do baby?
Speaker 8: Looking down on y'all this morning? What's that six six?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah? What's six foot six? What you're standing on the counter?
Speaker 5: What mean?
Speaker 8: Ja me? I just want to know what You ain't jumped? Six six? Temmy? You're you ever tried to dunk? Yeah? Answers my question? Can I go there six six for you?
Speaker 10: You don't know.
Speaker 11: You don't know how far it is up there to you better run up there? Ten that's up there. I know exactly how high it is, yo.
Speaker 8: No, yeah, what do you see? Sixty two sixteen?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: I used to oh, oh, I used to karramit. Now that's used to them days gone though it's gone. Hey man, let me explain some t I got a basketball, right, got a cord net on it, so it rained outside. So you know, when it rained the cord the net tighten up. I'm out there with Marjorie, we shooting balls. We ain't made one in about six shots. She messed around and threw one in and it's stuck in the neck. Oh, you gotta jump up there and knock it out to get you down. And you know, I just stuck in the neck. And she said, baby, get that. And I stood there and look, I said, damn, that used to be.
Speaker 8: Dog in today.
Speaker 9: So the first time I didn't realize how much hops I had lost, and I just missed the whole net and everything. Then my wife was looking at me. So I went back and took two steps, got up there and just badly got it out the net. But when I came down to the ground, the shock of had never hadn't jumped that fine years.
Speaker 8: The shock me shut mine tie.
Speaker 9: Butt up and pushed it up in me a little bit. That just went up in me like I inhaled my butt inside of it. I just I didn't know what to get it yeah, we quit after that.
Speaker 5: We get it.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 8: You need to do like I do those right.
Speaker 1: Thank you for that.
Speaker 10: See coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll check in with the nephew as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 10: It is time now.
Speaker 1: For the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 11: I got a little something. Tell you it's for all them people that's got them. Christmas lights still up and it's time to take them down? Right, Christmas lights expiration. Christmas lights expiration. There is an expiration on Christmas lights and you are pasted it. It is what what's January sixth? You passed it? Okay, I want to come down. Let's go get down.
Speaker 3: Hello. So I'm trying to reach James. Yeah, hey James, how you doing? This? Is Greg? I want to get neighbors. I live a few streets over from you. How you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing fine? What's up?
Speaker 3: Just want to make sure I got the right person you had? Chick uh North Willow Ben Yeah, okay, why are you calling? What's okay? I'm on I live on Shadow band Man. My name is Greg and I wonder I want to reach out to you. Uh, we seem to have a bit of a problem. Man. You still have your Christmas lights up on the house and what what? What's what's going on? You know? We you know, some of the neighbors have had a conversation. When are you gonna take these down? Man? We go to this every year and uh, it ain't no problem.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 10: The lights are gonna stay up.
Speaker 9: What what?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: What do you mean they're gonna stay up? Did I start up?
Speaker 2: I said the lights are gonna stay up?
Speaker 3: You know, no, no, no, hold on, bro, Christmas is over. The lights ain't Finnish. Stay up? Okay, you nicely tell you that the lights need to come down. You know, I don't. I don't even why do you have your light stuff? After Christmas? Center clause? The whole Christmas thing is over? Wait? Wait, wait to god minute, man, what what's your name against? Greg? Who of the My name is Greg. My name is Greg, and I live on Shadow Ben. I live post greets over from you.
Speaker 2: I don't give about where you live.
Speaker 3: Man. You know, how'd you get my number? I got your number from the h O A you know, the president h O Alum the one gave me your number. But that but that's neither. That's neither here nor that. The big issue is the Christmas lights just got to come down.
Speaker 1: You sound like a joke, man, You sound like a guy food.
Speaker 2: What you're gonna take my Christmas?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: I keep those lights up? You know why I keep those lights up.
Speaker 3: I'm a listener.
Speaker 2: My mama loves those lights. She keeps the lights up a little bit longer than usual. But we don't give a fuck about that as long as she's happy.
Speaker 3: So okay, okay, I'm hearing you with your mama. Understand that. You know you got love for your mom. Cool, we'll take it out. The whole neighborhood wants your life down. So I'm gonna tell you this right here, from neighbor to night. You got to tomorrow evening to take them LIFs down. If not, I'm gonna take them down, my damn sir. What time are you coming? Bro?
Speaker 2: What time are you coming?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll tell you what I get off it fine. I'll be at your house bout six to take these dinner life down. If you're not, I'll be looking for you too. Man.
Speaker 2: You know we got a big family. I'm gonna call my brothers and we're gonna meet you. We're gonna meet you because you ain't taking down. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Light to go to stay up, brou Okay, I don't care if you and your mama got to take them down, life down. Hold up, brother, what you say about my mama? I said, you and your mama can take them life down, but somebody got to take them down.
Speaker 5: Mother?
Speaker 2: You talking about my mom. We ain't taking down.
Speaker 3: Where did you say you lived shadow being? I'm on shadow?
Speaker 2: You just you trying to You're trying to sign your death sentence. If you come over to my crib and talk about taking down our mother Christmas like you mane.
Speaker 3: You If I come over there and you and your mama ain't on the ladder trying to get their lives off that house, then I'm taking them down.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you're talking about my mama taking down the light. I've got a baseball back for your mother and everybody at the h O A A. I don't everybody at that club. You in whatever they show hey and whatever, I'm you up, mother, I'm you up?
Speaker 3: Okay? Well, if you if you meet up you're gonna have to You're gonna have to tie me up too. I'm he's the one told us you had the lights on the house and it hadn't taken them there comedy one time? Cool?
Speaker 2: I mean you can you get over here right now?
Speaker 3: I can't come I tell you what. I come through there, Me and Tommy both will come through that if that's what you want.
Speaker 2: Come on, mother, Joe.
Speaker 3: Silly? Okay, So so can I say something else? Know what? Mother? Can I? Can I say one more thing?
Speaker 2: Because you man, you ain't got to say tells you say that when you get old?
Speaker 3: Men?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You talking about my mama?
Speaker 3: Man? Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey hey, calm down, dude, calm down. Okay, I'm down about what. Can I say something else? Can I say one more thing? Just that? Then one more thing? All I'm gonna say is this nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Did you say you you got to be kidding me?
Speaker 7: Man? Sister?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, you got James?
Speaker 13: You all right?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: No, man, I ain't all right? Man? What you got my blood pressure off? What? Hey? Wow? Hey hey James, you got some labors Russell and shot Nie Russell and shotees. They are the ones that got me the prank. Call you back. They ain't gonna get no Christmas present for me next year.
Speaker 8: I had some boys.
Speaker 3: Man. Wow, Oh you was heated.
Speaker 8: Boy.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you was heated.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: One thing I didn't know about you, Jane. You your mama, don't you?
Speaker 2: I love I love it to death.
Speaker 3: Man, you you you had to take it there. That's that's right. Man.
Speaker 5: Oh man.
Speaker 3: You gotta let me know. Man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land. Let me hear it? Oh god, the Steve Harvey in the Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Man, I did that right there, and I did that thing.
Speaker 1: My life down yesterday, Tom because of me.
Speaker 8: Yes, get them on in the story.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew.
Speaker 10: Coming up next and is ask the CELO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building for your love questions.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 10: Harvey Morning Show time out for asked the c l O Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building. This one is from Michelle from the iHeart app. Michelle says that I'm thirty six years old and I'm dating a guy that's five years younger than me. He owns a mobile detailing business, and we went. We met when he came to my home to wash my car. We had an instant attraction, and by his third visit, we had sex. He asked me to be his woman. And we're supposed to be dating. But this man is handsome and fine, so I can't help. But wonder if he's having sex with other female customers? Will I be able to tell if he's cheating?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 8: No, you only know you have three times washing your car? Did he end up washing you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: So now where?
Speaker 9: And now have you learned anything about him except he showed care wash and and yeah you got What do you mean if he's cheating, he wants you to be his woman? Okay, but you know what, how do we know? We don't know anything about it. You don't know the man really that well, you should have took some time to.
Speaker 8: Get to know him. But now that you have slept with him, now you got to work through that and go on and get to know the man. What you want to do? Follow the little detailed truck round town.
Speaker 1: That's one way, you know what sad out.
Speaker 9: But yeah, we can't help you because we don't know anything. He may be the perfect guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you never know.
Speaker 9: But you're having second thoughts because you have a little insecurity problem because you get talking.
Speaker 8: About how fine he is, how how fine are you?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's five years younger than her. She is probably feeling a little insecurity. Yeah, get to know him to take.
Speaker 8: That detailed job. That's what you got. You got that detail. Yeah, you got that special.
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on.
Speaker 10: Cammy in South Carolina says, I'm in my mid forties and I have a special friend that I've been seeing for four months. He was the perfect gentleman until this weekend when we tried to have sex for the first time. He was talking too nasty and calling me dirty names, and he smacked me real.
Speaker 1: Hard on my backside.
Speaker 10: I told him to stop and we needed to try again another time.
Speaker 1: He said, he.
Speaker 10: Needs me to be a freak in the sheets, but I don't want kinky sex.
Speaker 1: Is this the wrong man for me?
Speaker 8: Obviously? It is?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know cause this just the beginning that hall slap.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he won't he won't freak kinky. You're gonna be.
Speaker 1: Doing something, yeah, and she's not into that, so.
Speaker 9: Well, you're gonna be down in the kitchen washing your tinsels, you know, bringing them up stay.
Speaker 3: You know, like.
Speaker 8: And you know loven mits pizza.
Speaker 9: You gonna be there, you know, with some potholes and real been there with that punch bowl with the big ladle on it. You're gonna be in there to trying to figure out what if we got up in all this here? You got that greater next here about a chopping blocking there, Yeah, shitting up in here, got that mix on he done cut the mixer on, walking fast the bed.
Speaker 3: Let this go.
Speaker 8: He got hit about a blender up there. He making his own k y jelly.
Speaker 9: What well home really ho listic, all natural, little avocati in it.
Speaker 8: Little he got real.
Speaker 9: Alvera lee just snapping him down, but a pop shell peas at you?
Speaker 8: Why he doing all that?
Speaker 9: Where are you going to be in something? And you ain't gonna believe it when that monkey come out? Ah had that little monkey in that cage and let him lose.
Speaker 1: All right, We're moving on, Peters.
Speaker 8: They're gonna bring one of his friends over there.
Speaker 9: And here a little person, uh huh, Okay, you really ain't gonna know what going on in but he is he just a camera man no, but they need him from a real low angle.
Speaker 8: That's why he used me.
Speaker 10: All right, We're going to ONYX now in Florida. I'm a twenty six year old hairstylist and I just found out that I had sex with my customer's husband. We met at a club and he said he was single. We went to his house and all he had was a bed, but he said he had just moved in a week later, I got a call from a customer saying she had a rental house that would be perfect for me.
Speaker 1: She gave me the address and a phone number.
Speaker 10: I recognized the name number and the address and realized that I had had sex with her husband in her house.
Speaker 1: Should I tell her?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 9: What do you like that You're gonna lose the potential apartment and a customer.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: How about you just tell him you found out he was and leave him alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you gotta leave him alone and stop doing her hair?
Speaker 10: Though, this is a possible lass whooping that you stop leaving with men you meet at the club and going to their house.
Speaker 1: But you gotta stop doing a hair too.
Speaker 8: Now now I'm gonna do her hair, Come on now?
Speaker 1: Oh, exactly?
Speaker 8: Playing with fire, Yeah, get in there and get your talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, how come you didn't want that apartment? I showed you?
Speaker 8: Well? Right, Oh no, it just seems so when I saw it, it just fails. Felt wrong. I felt wrong, you know, it just felt like something. Hey, you know, I just got bad vibes in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad vibes, all right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to Danita and Conyers Georgia, she says, I'm a single mother of a twenty two year old son that works full time and pays a household utility bills. Because he pays a few bills, he thinks he's grown. He's messing with a thirty year old woman, and I don't mind her age. It's the fact that she's too comfortable in my house and that bothers me. The other night she bought groceries and was in the kitchen trying to cook for my son. I raised hell and told her it wasn't happening. My son got mad and threatened to move in with her. Do I ease up or tell him bye bye bye bye? That's right, Yeah, move in with it.
Speaker 9: You got old shooting bottle woman over your mama house cooking, but one queen in a castle.
Speaker 8: Right, tell you.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, l you're listening morning show keeping it.
Speaker 10: One hundred questions from from Carla for the crew is uh, have you prayed for the downfall of your ex?
Speaker 9: And y?
Speaker 1: Have you prayed guys anybody for the downfall of your ex?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: I ain't that good. I'm not that guy.
Speaker 1: Allegedly allegedly allegedly I.
Speaker 8: Prayed for the Lord to take you out my life. I prayed for that.
Speaker 1: But you don't want anything bad.
Speaker 6: I mean when I heard something bad my ex, I didn't really be upset about it. I'm like, what that happened to them?
Speaker 8: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't that I took it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know she regnant? What that's a down.
Speaker 3: To?
Speaker 8: Nothing like real bad to have him? Like you know I was, you know, I prayed for a you know lock y'all one time.
Speaker 1: Couldn't talk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, just a temporary stroke, you know, left.
Speaker 1: Just just Tommy.
Speaker 9: Court appears on court day, Court Day. I did ask for a car accident one time. Oh but it was nothing. I just wanted to want not to make it, that's all. Don't want to be hurt, but I want the car to be told up.
Speaker 1: Total you're going through your Yeah you're really struggling. Yeah, but tell me what were you saying?
Speaker 8: I wish you ran out of gas on a cliff?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: So wait, when we first started this, like they surely asked y'all this question, y'all was like, nah, I ain't never done nothing pray.
Speaker 8: But what was your question? Though?
Speaker 1: The question is have you prayed for the downfall of your ex?
Speaker 8: And if you had not the downfall, but something that happen, you know, but to fall down.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying that the same thing, guys.
Speaker 9: Okay, same thing, you know, like slip on some steps in your heels, yeah, and go into an uncontrollable free fall.
Speaker 8: Stuff like that.
Speaker 1: And that was in slow motion, the heel caught in a sewer grite, you know something.
Speaker 3: That one.
Speaker 8: Now we ball earn your damn step.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's about the most you've done. Nothing really bad, right guy, bad.
Speaker 6: Stranger come up and slap the hell out of them something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's how you draw the line with some bad just I don't know, really bad to have, but you know, like you know, I find out you know, you.
Speaker 8: I know, just so he don't mean nothing bad?
Speaker 6: No, no, yeah, chased by a pit bull or something like that.
Speaker 9: You know, like I find out your house got burned down and all the tapes was in there, I'll be cool. What tapes?
Speaker 8: What's going on? Any tapes you know might super glues your mouth. That's a question for y'all, because y'all the one carrid grudges.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Tommy, you're the one. I know you're not talking about carrying grudges.
Speaker 9: I think he owned the sum what I recall it. I've been your friend, lord eighteen years now. I ain't you ain't ell forgave what's her name?
Speaker 1: Not what's his name? Okay, we're not talking about that right now.
Speaker 9: You ain't ever forgave what's the what's his name? Elva?
Speaker 8: Elva?
Speaker 4: So Charlie, you ain't let it go?
Speaker 8: Hell no, even today?
Speaker 1: Hell no, I want to mind to die. Yeah, at my hand, I wanted to be the murderess.
Speaker 8: Surely not you.
Speaker 1: I wanted sure you.
Speaker 6: See me scrimaures every morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not perfect, junior.
Speaker 8: I know they said you know how to slide on the car and disconnect breaks in by fo call a pold sugar in a man tank one time.
Speaker 1: I have no proof of that.
Speaker 9: Call it five pounds back. Call him when the man game tank exploded?
Speaker 11: What what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: What did you need?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: How do I need proof? When the butcher knife is still in the last.
Speaker 1: Allegedly this is a question for the guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean just out there just stabbing the tie. I have no proof of that.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: Calling for.
Speaker 12: I will be President Trump on this show because there's no collusion.
Speaker 1: No obstruction.
Speaker 9: Stab caller took a butcher knife, stabbed out the tail lights and the head lights and park lights on the car.
Speaker 1: Car just a light or allegedly Stevens just talking. So he can't even do.
Speaker 6: That, go out at night when where you're going, because that's what got him in trouble.
Speaker 1: He was out at night creeping. Yeah, at at night.
Speaker 8: Hard to creep. Ain't no lights on your car?
Speaker 6: Tily, Just when you think you know the people you work with.
Speaker 1: We've grown so much since then. Yeah, we're not peaty like that. Yeah, and it wasn't sugar Allegedly.
Speaker 8: In a gas tank, it was a water hose that you oh sorry.
Speaker 4: Hey, what.
Speaker 8: His car just buttering?
Speaker 1: Why allegedly you're listening Morning show? All right, guys, it is time for another round.
Speaker 10: Of would you rather? Would you would you rather soak in a hot tub full of tide? Or would you rather gargle with pickle juice?
Speaker 8: I'm gonna goggle with that pickle juice. I made that mistake before. What do you mean you remember?
Speaker 9: Because when we was little, we didn't have money for bubble bath all the time, so we used to put detergent in the bathtub, whisk it around. Yeah, and I didn't, you know, swished it around, swish it up good enough. And that oxy dog had blue bleaching crystals in it. Well, I was a little boy. I didn't know, and I didn't wrist off good. Walking down the hall the next day and my ass started burning.
Speaker 8: I didn't know what the hell was going on.
Speaker 9: And as I was walking and rubbing it together, I was melting them blue bleaching crystal spreather. They started bleaching my ass. Now, you pray you don't really know what's going on. But I got a full situation going on right now. My ass on fire because I got some melting detriget crystal.
Speaker 8: That's why you'd rather gle with pickle juice?
Speaker 1: Brush google with?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can rewrink, but you get to walking. You walk around with that detergent melting in your and I'm telling.
Speaker 8: You right up.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, would you rather be without your teeth for one week?
Speaker 1: Be or would you rather be without your you.
Speaker 3: Know what for one week?
Speaker 8: Make them teeth out? My bad? My bad? No, I'm on. I think I changed the part. Well, if you can put it back, no, damn it? No memory?
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, I'm not gonna memory that because, first of all, I'm not gonna ever recover from you taking it off.
Speaker 8: That why my ass is not gonna make it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because watching you put it in a zip lock and walk away too much.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I'll never recover from that. It's no way.
Speaker 11: And the possibility that you could mix mine up with somebody.
Speaker 8: Else, that's an instant for me. Here now I got the wrong zip lock. Come on, man, But how do you think you're leaving this room with it?
Speaker 7: Is there?
Speaker 8: Bigger problem? This is not Ratto, this is not him.
Speaker 4: Be quiet.
Speaker 1: That's today's Browning. Would you rather you're listening hard morning show? All right, guys, it is time for comedy roulette. Let's go Jay Anthony Brown.
Speaker 8: Don give us three subjects.
Speaker 1: Put them on a wheel, Spin the wheel, Where the wheel stop?
Speaker 8: Because I'm a comedian, Junior's comedian, Times comedian, Steve's comedian. We can make it funny? Watch this, do it?
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 10: Here's today's category, guys. Number one things Christians say when they can't cuss, okay. Number two songs you like that no one else likes.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 10: Number three excuses people give for why they don't want to go to sleep.
Speaker 8: Got it? Not like all three of those?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 8: Which one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, no?
Speaker 1: I thought it was a song?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: It is things Christians say when they can't cuss.
Speaker 8: Started, I started, right hand?
Speaker 1: Uh, lay hands on him, Jesus, just lay hands on him.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's all right, I got it.
Speaker 4: I got what.
Speaker 6: Gosh started.
Speaker 7: I mean it.
Speaker 13: I'm not.
Speaker 8: All right. Oh who the fuck do you think you talking to?
Speaker 12: Boy?
Speaker 7: You hearing me?
Speaker 8: Who the fuck do you think you talking to?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 8: I got right up on it. I got right up on it.
Speaker 4: I thought this was another radio shown the.
Speaker 1: Satellite.
Speaker 6: Come on, stee.
Speaker 8: Go, sit down somewhere, your little black pastor.
Speaker 11: I like it.
Speaker 8: Like this category.
Speaker 3: You can't cut.
Speaker 4: Shut up, your little son of a rich sit down down.
Speaker 6: He's Christians say when you know, well they can't cuss. Look at me, Look at me. You're freaking right. I said it. What I say, You're freaking right? I said, playing with me.
Speaker 1: I'm so nervous.
Speaker 11: Things Christians say when they know they can't cuss. Oh, mother Ferguson, let me tell you, Let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: Mother Ferguson.
Speaker 9: You keep on here, keep on, Mama Ferguson. You keep talking to me. You're gonna get the white sheet slapped out of the white sheet.
Speaker 8: That's what. Keep on talking, fellow.
Speaker 1: What you need to do it shut your pie hole, right, shut it? Shut your pie Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: These people say things Christians, hey, when they can't Let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: Jesus turned over tables too, Yes he did. Let's believe that.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 11: Let me tell all you ninjas something. Never last one of you ninjas out here hit me when I say it.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Why he's so loud his delivery? Yeah, come on, see if you gotta close this one out. Things Christians say when they can't cuss.
Speaker 8: How close can I get?
Speaker 1: Right up on the wall?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: You get it for?
Speaker 6: Look up and see who's at the door.
Speaker 1: We're out of it.
Speaker 8: Right right up the right to it, baby, right, baby, three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's never.
Speaker 8: Boy. That was a clufter fluff, wasn't. Three.
Speaker 1: It's going up next morning.
Speaker 10: Listen, it's more Shenanigan's Nephew in the building with today's prank phone call. Right after this you're listening Hard Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today. The subject is three years later, we're still friends. We'll get into that in just a little bit, but right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for it, nephew, Well, we're gonna go down to the church, y'all.
Speaker 8: We're gonna go down to the church.
Speaker 1: That's with these church people.
Speaker 11: And then the best one, sir, They the best cussles, church folks, is the best cussles.
Speaker 8: They cover it up.
Speaker 11: But they didn't they been you know, they didn't. They didn't made it over. And they they they got a new life. But but they ain't forgot. But they ain't forgot their old life. And sometimes you can make them, you can make them slide back to it.
Speaker 8: This right here.
Speaker 11: Now you've seen the movie, but this is the prank. I'm gonna say that one more time. I don't think y'all heard me. You've seen the movie movie, but this is the prank. This is right here, is called the Preacher's Wife. Oh well, I'm gonna say what more.
Speaker 8: God, you seen the movie, but this is the prank that dog. If you would.
Speaker 11: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach in your sister Angela. Sister Angela, please, how you doing. My name is Brother Clayton. I'm calling you from our greatest Baptist church. How you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: Oh? I'm fine, I'm fine. Good year from your brothers.
Speaker 11: Yeah, listen, I know that your husband, Reverend Johnathan, is actually one of the candidates that we may be choosing to be our pastor since our past pastor has stepped down.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, I'm very proud of my husband. I think you make a very good candidate. As a matter of.
Speaker 11: Fact, here at the church, we've been asking a lot of the deacons and and and assistant ministers here have been asking different questions different things that they would be doing once they became pastor. You know, like your first one hundred days, what would you try and change here at the church or try and make.
Speaker 8: Better so to speak.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what my husband, he's on here right now? Do you need to speak to us?
Speaker 8: No, not right now.
Speaker 11: What we've decided to do since Angela is actually call the wives and ask them a few questions.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, that's a little different.
Speaker 11: And we don't we don't want to take up too much of your time. You know, a lot of times, if a pastor is stressed at home, nine times out of ten, he's likely to be stressed at the church. So I guess, my, my, my biggest question to you is is your husband stressed at home?
Speaker 3: No, not that I know of.
Speaker 7: He eats regularly, he's on a good diet. You know, he gets just goes to the doctor regularly, gets his physical.
Speaker 2: Pretty good.
Speaker 9: At home.
Speaker 7: I don't have a reason to believe that he's stressed that he certainly hasn't brought anything to my attention.
Speaker 11: Okay, I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't know. I don't think you follow me, Sis, Andrew. What I'm saying is he's stressed behind closed doors? Is he stressed in that fashion?
Speaker 7: I'm not too sure I follow you. You said behind closed doors? What exactly did you mean.
Speaker 8: By that is he is he stressed in y'all's relation? Is he stressed?
Speaker 7: Are you asking me about my personal business?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 11: Well, what I'm saying is if he's stressed at home, he'll be stressed at the church. And if he's stressed at the church, then the members are stressed. Then the congregation is stressed. So the stress starts with you.
Speaker 7: Excuse me.
Speaker 11: If you are making sure that he's all right at home, he's gonna be all right at the church.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, brother, What was your name?
Speaker 8: Brother Clayton?
Speaker 7: Brother Clayton. I appreciate you conducting whatever interviews you guys need to conduct with the candidates. Wise, I do think that's pretty much personal territory and I really don't want to answer those kind of questions.
Speaker 11: It's not personal since Angela, when is so many other people involved? See, that's why I'm asking you the question, is your man's stressed behind?
Speaker 7: Brother Clayton? I could assure you, yes that my husband is not stressed at home. If I get your drifted, he is not stressed behind closed doors. Brother, and I would appreciate you if you don't call with these kind of questions. Are you asking other candidates.
Speaker 11: Why these kind of questions, Well, I was the one dedicated to call to give you a call, and that's the question that I decided to come up with because I want to know if a man is going to be stressed, because if he's gonna have tension at the church, then the congregation is going to have tension. The church is going to have tension, and the church cannot move forward in the direction on which.
Speaker 7: My husband and I have been married twenty to five years, and they've been twenty five good years. If you get my drift, Okay, he is not stressed at home, and whatever goes on at home, my husband has sense enough not to take it to the church. That is not something he's going to do. So you don't see that about anybody else being stressed at the congregation in.
Speaker 13: The pulpit nowhere.
Speaker 7: Okay, we asked it together at home, and I appreciate it if you don't ask me those kind of questions, but sometimes just ask me.
Speaker 11: But sometimes a woman does not realize that a husband is stressed. You understand that there's a possible way that you don't know that he's stressed.
Speaker 7: So how can you get let me get your phone matter of fact, let me get your full name. What's your first name.
Speaker 8: Let's just go with brother Clayton right now. Could you please answer this question? How can you guarantee that he is fully not stressed?
Speaker 7: Brother Clayton, I call him the Lord real quick, hold on, Brother Clayton.
Speaker 3: I'm an honorable woman.
Speaker 7: I'm a woman who stands by my man. Okay, but you are asking me some questions that are very personal, very private, very confidential. You are asking me questions that that a a question of the sancty of my marriage. Okay, my husband is not stressed, and if I don't send him away from my home stressed.
Speaker 13: Okay, how do you know?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 8: But what are you doing to make sure that it's less stressed?
Speaker 7: To Clayton, I'm about to end this phone call. Okay, now, if you.
Speaker 11: That we know, we are need to know that Reverend Johnathan is not stressed at home. They put they assigned me to talk to you, and that's what I'm going to do, and I'm going to leave.
Speaker 13: He is not stressed.
Speaker 7: I don't know who told you that the man is not stressure.
Speaker 13: He act to stressed around you.
Speaker 11: I bet you, I bet you he's stressed because your stress ain't me right now, now, we're both stressed out.
Speaker 8: How can we understand that that man is not stressed?
Speaker 13: That's the end of this conversation. Do you understand me? Give me your full name right now.
Speaker 11: Give me some intimate details, and then I'll give you my number cross the line.
Speaker 13: You wait till my husband gets here.
Speaker 7: If this is gonna cost him the candidcy that this's so, be it, We'll find another church.
Speaker 13: I'd have some choice words for you right now. Oh brother Satan, I will give you my name right now. Do you have a mean Yes, I'm gonna write it right now.
Speaker 3: The letter in in is in Nancy E pe what I know how to fall? Now?
Speaker 13: Tuck up pastes n E P h e W.
Speaker 7: Kind of name is that? Nephew, your name is Nephew Clayton.
Speaker 11: My name ain't Nephew Clayton. My name is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your husband, Reverend Jonathan.
Speaker 7: Hold On, you said, this is nephew Tommy.
Speaker 11: From the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your husband got me to prank phone call you.
Speaker 13: Oh lord, I'm gonna kill it.
Speaker 3: Lord, I'll be there.
Speaker 13: I don't mean that. Oh, lor trust me.
Speaker 3: Me this morning.
Speaker 13: I can't believe I'll let him get me. You know, pranks before?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Tommy, I will tell you if this was twenty five years ago, brother, I cussed up a storm.
Speaker 3: I'm so glad. I'm a saved woman.
Speaker 8: Well listen, listen. Can I ask you one more thing?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 8: What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 13: The Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 8: I just, I just, I just I just don't know nobody better at it. I don't. I'm just at this point, Ton's just word like. Have you ever thought about hell? Have you thought about it? You know what you are? You fiberglass You fiberglassed with me? That's what you are?
Speaker 6: You filastic with I just won't know you, do you realize?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's to make sure I'm up for greatness, Junior. You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: It's just.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 8: Are you not five? Are you not fiber glassed? Okay?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 6: Coming up?
Speaker 13: Sax.
Speaker 10: It is a Strawberry letter and the subject is three years later, we're still friends.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're not live, Yeah, you're listening Harvey Morning show time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and if you need advice on relationship, on dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEHARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter live, just like we read this one right here. Who knows it could be your letter?
Speaker 2: You just never know.
Speaker 14: All right, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the Strawberry Letter with my good friends.
Speaker 4: Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 10: Thank you, my good friend Junior. Subject three years later and we're only friends. Dear Stephen, Shirley, I'm thirty four years old and my significant other is thirty nine and we've been together for three years. I call him my significant other because he has yet to define our relationship. We started as friends, just like most couples do, and we got closer. He told me that he didn't want anything serious, but he enjoyed spending time with me. We started having sex a month after we met, and at that time I was very busy at work and helping my sister with her new baby, so I was not ready for anything serious either. Then my guy tore his acl and he needed something someone to help him out, so he came to stay with me for a week. I was crazy about him, so taking care of him came naturally. Whenever we're together and his phone rang, he'd tell the caller he was with me, and he'd called them back. This made me confident about the direction our relationship was going in, so I never asked him if we were boyfriend slash girlfriend. After two years, we were stuck together like glue. If you saw him, you saw me. That all changed last week when we double dated with one of my girlfriends and her fiance.
Speaker 1: They got engaged recently and they are so in love you can feel it.
Speaker 10: My friend asked my guy if he'd been thinking about marriage, and my guys spoke up and embarrassed me so bad. He said, we're not that serious yet. We're best friends and we love each other, but we are not exclusive. He told my friend that I'm aware of our status and I'm not pressuring him for a title. I sat there, looking stupid and holding back tears. He said he does plan to get married one day, when the time is right. What I heard is that I'm not the one. Is he wasting my time or is he dating others to get it out? Of his system before he proposes. I'm so confused. Okay, come on now, I really do not want you to be confused right now. I don't want that. I need you to be good and woke. Okay, because this man just told your good friends and you what he really thinks of you in no uncertain terms, and you heard him tell them, so please be clear.
Speaker 1: He said you're not exclusive.
Speaker 3: You are not.
Speaker 10: Exclusive, which means yes, he's seeing other people, okay.
Speaker 1: And that marriage will happen one day when the time is right.
Speaker 10: Well, if it's marriage you want with him, you can no longer sit back and allow.
Speaker 1: Him and him only to define this relationship. You have a say in this too.
Speaker 8: You're in it.
Speaker 1: Your feelings matter, and if you've changed and you want more, you have to let him know. It's been three.
Speaker 10: Years, and after three years you should feel extremely comfortable in expressing yourself to him, and with a lot of confidence. I might add, remember he had no shame, no trepidation when he spoke his mind to your friends, and you should do the same. You should do the same, otherwise you could be spending another three years in this holding pattern.
Speaker 1: Of a relationship. Not nowhere it's going and I know you don't want that. Steve, speak up, girl.
Speaker 8: Steve, Well.
Speaker 9: This letter, you've explained your situation there, So what you want our advice for?
Speaker 8: I don't understand. Uh, you're thirty four, he's thirty nine. I call him my significant other. He don't call you nothing. I call him my significant other.
Speaker 9: And then you justified by said because he has yet to define our relationship.
Speaker 8: Oh no, that's cause you ain't defined.
Speaker 9: You just you just what what you waiting on him to do, because all throughout the letter, he show you what he gonna do, which ain't pretty much, ain't about nothing.
Speaker 8: Well, you say we started as friends, just like most couples. That's not how it usually works.
Speaker 9: But okay, as we got closer, he told me he didn't want anything serious. Okay, you typed this, so obviously you heard it. He told you he didn't want nothing serious, but he enjoyed spending time with me. We started having sex a month after we met. Well, that's when he really enjoyed us. I'm spending time with you because y'all was having sex and I was very busy at work helping my sister with her new baby, so I wasn't really ready for anything seriously. Well, see you got into the relationship like a lot of people do, and you you was wanting something, but you was talking about you ain't want nothing either. Well it don't sound like that in the letter, because I don't think what you at the table crying for later on if you ain't want nothing.
Speaker 8: See, then my guy tore.
Speaker 9: His ACL and he needed someone to help him out, so he came and stayed with me for a week. I was he's about taking care of him naturally. So now when he needs you for convenience, here he come. Now he need a woman. Now, see he need nothing sious, but that see that tore in ACL. That's a serious injury. So now let me closey on up to this girl that I'm using, and I'm gonna go stay at her house for a week because it's serious. Now, but minego. He told you he don't want nothing serious, but that injury didn't tighten him up till now he ain't come.
Speaker 8: All right, I'll tell you the rest of him when we come back.
Speaker 1: All right, you heard him.
Speaker 10: We'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Today's subject. Three years later, we're still friends. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter, the subject three years later, we're still friends.
Speaker 9: Well, lady, that's it. You're dating the man. You were just friends, you say, like most couples. Then are y'all got closer?
Speaker 8: And he told you.
Speaker 9: I don't want nothing serious. He told you that top of the letter. But he said he enjoyed spending time with me. Well you know why because right after that, y'all said, y'all start having the sixth a month after we met.
Speaker 8: Well, no good in here will are you enjoying this time?
Speaker 9: But you now now you was okay with that, you say, because you was busy at working. You was helping your sister with a new baby. So I was not ready for anything serious either. Ah, boy, that ain't what this letter say because you wrote and the whole time in the letter you sound like you was thinking someone was gonna get serious. Right, Well, then you got towards acl He needed somebody to help him out, so he came and stay with.
Speaker 8: Me for a week.
Speaker 15: Because you know why, because the HCl is a serious injury. So your house for a week, you loved it because you're crazy about him.
Speaker 9: Think care of him just came naturally, as it does with a lot of women, because a lot of women are very nurturing by nature. Women are the best nurturers in the world. So you had a chance to take care of somebody, show him how much you love him, how serious you are, Why he had that serious injury.
Speaker 8: Girl, you're making that.
Speaker 9: Happen and now here going the part that I really want you to talk about. So taking care of him came naturally. Whenever we were together and his phone rang, he tell the caller he was with me, and he called them back. This made me confident about the direction of our relationship was going on.
Speaker 8: When so you're ignoring the fact that the phone ranging, you just go damn that.
Speaker 9: You Your takeaway with that was he tell everybody, I'm I'm with her, I'll call you back.
Speaker 8: That gave you confidence.
Speaker 9: Girl, You forgot he told you this wasn't nothing serious, and based on the conversation, he tell that to everybody. So now when the girls do call him on the phone, he didn't already told him they gotta toe on a cla he's staying with his friend.
Speaker 8: I'm with her right now. I'll call you back.
Speaker 9: And they cool with that because he done told them they ain't got nothing serious.
Speaker 8: But mostly he done told them you ain't serious.
Speaker 9: And if you don't think he told him that, that's why he's so coolly answering this phone, because why he got it. He put his phone on vibrator. If he was trying to hide something he ain't got you though, he can leave it open because you ain't serious. He told you that, but he told anybody else that. So now that made you confident about the direction your relationship is going in. So I never asked him if we were boyfriend and girlfriend. Mistake.
Speaker 8: After two years, we were stuck together like glue. Okay, if you saw him, you saw me.
Speaker 9: That all changed last week when we double dated with one of my girlfriends and her fiance. They got engaged recently and they are so in love and you can feel it. My friend asked my guy if he been thinking about marriage, and my guy spoke up and embarrassed me so bad. He said, he's not that. We're not that serious yet. See, because his acl fixed. He told you two years ago he wasn't looking for nothing serious.
Speaker 8: He said, we're best friends and we love each other, but we're not exclusive.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 8: I don't know why that affected you. He been asking the phone the whole time.
Speaker 9: What he told my friend that I'm aware of our status and I'm not pressuring him for a title.
Speaker 8: He told the truth. He told you he didn't want nothing serious.
Speaker 9: He ain't never gave you a title, and you know you're aware of it because he told you that, And you ain't pressuring him for a title, because you said back in the letter you ain't never asked him if you were boyfriend and girlfriend. You said that, so you can't get mad at this guy in this letter at all. I sat there looking stupid and holding back tears. He said he does planning to get married one day when the time is right. What I heard is I'm not the one. Is he wasting my time? Or is he dating others to get out of his system before he promoted? Where do you get this stuff from that? You keep reading into this? You said, is he dating others to get it out of his system before he promot?
Speaker 8: He thirty nine?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: What he thirty nine? Lady?
Speaker 9: What do you mean he's trying to get this out of his system before he proposes. He never told you he wanted to marry you. He's never mentioned marriage to you. You ain't even his girlfriend, and he told it to you in front of your friends. Why you're still there hoping and waiting is beyond me. What are you waiting for?
Speaker 3: Lady?
Speaker 9: You know the answer to all of this. Stop reading more into something that ain't there. All you need to do is go in and say, look, I want a title, I want to know what his relationship is, or we're gonna have to end it bye, and he's gonna just go on over there with the mother Girls's.
Speaker 1: Called Thank you.
Speaker 10: Steve Poster comments on today's Struwberry Letter as Steve Barbie f em and Instagram and Facebook. Check out this truck very podcast done the man you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show? All right, it's time for truth be told. With Junior, truth be told.
Speaker 14: If you got a job that you feel the application out for, don't be mad at us when we come in there. That's absolute truth. Because I went down to the post office. A lot of poster people are great work.
Speaker 9: You fill out an application, yeah for a job, you get the job, Don't be mad when we come down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did you talking?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You just wait?
Speaker 6: See I fucked up?
Speaker 8: No, I like it. I like it, but I'm the setup is hard. I'm staying with it.
Speaker 9: Application jokes now if the setup is confusing.
Speaker 14: Okay, let me just say it like that. Okay, you put out the application. Yes, sir, you take the job.
Speaker 6: Why're you mad we come down there?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 14: I know a lot of postal workers at a great postal work because I have a wonderful task.
Speaker 6: But there's one postal worker named Helen. I can't stand right now.
Speaker 14: There is no reason why me and Helen should have a thirty minute argument about one letter.
Speaker 6: I'm down there. She mad at me because I didn't pick the wrong envelope.
Speaker 14: Now, if it's safe overnight, then why is you telling me it's gonna take two days?
Speaker 6: That's what the whole argument was about it, Helen, y'r ask don't need to be working down there.
Speaker 14: You can't count overnight is next day? Why is you talking about fry? I need to Yeah, I need to know what you take the job for. Because I asked. He said, gonna get that tomorrow. No, it's gonna get that thirty Well, why are you charging me overnight prices told if you didn't want the job, why you fill out the advocation. You can't get mad because I came in here. We gonna be melling. You gonna be melling Helen, and she needs to really not be there no more.
Speaker 6: And if I come back down there, I'm coming over the count and knocking all your stamps down.
Speaker 1: That's all I come on, miss that.
Speaker 14: Well you know what she hollering, though she's saying, it's so loud talking that other people in line.
Speaker 6: He's over here and our business.
Speaker 1: And so you were embarrassed.
Speaker 6: I was absolutely bared about because I got the wrong envelope.
Speaker 14: If I said I wanted that tomor you keep telling me, well, it's not gonna get that till Friday.
Speaker 6: Well that's not overnight then.
Speaker 10: And the thing about truth be told us these things really happened in Junior's life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Helen, it doesn't make the step Helen.
Speaker 6: Helen is five to five too.
Speaker 8: Okay, but I will say that five two, three thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, god, the whole little slack No, no, no.
Speaker 8: I know I don't already know.
Speaker 9: People usually be mad, yeah, shot wide, people are always which you stopped not really shock white people are always made because they got the squeeze in that little area and work.
Speaker 6: God, all the short people. Why I got to walk off?
Speaker 8: Just pack up in there? Man, just look like somebody just put their foot on them to shucked. Adult.
Speaker 1: Steve, you mad?
Speaker 8: Now you angry?
Speaker 1: It's too much.
Speaker 8: You bought the car I had on the cars. If y'all was in your price running, you could have got a great, big old hus car. You down there in a smart car and you're just in there looking like some playdough.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, pay attention to this because this story is crazy.
Speaker 10: Uh. It can be painful to find out your son isn't your son, all right? That can be painful because your partner was unfaithful. However, a man posted on TikTok to explain what happened to him. The post is a video of him distraught and crying in it, and he reveals that he found out that his son is actually his uncle.
Speaker 1: Did you get that his son is actually his uncle?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: How did this happen? How did this happen? What happened? What happened?
Speaker 10: Well, the man's grandfather invited him and his girlfriend to stay with him, and during that time, the man's girlfriend wound up having an affair with his grandfather.
Speaker 8: You get it so far?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Crazy?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: That led to the baby boy, which the man thought was his And it turns out his grandfather has done stuff like this before, because the man captioned his TikTok post, can't believe I expected more from a man that had a whole other family around the corner from my granny's house.
Speaker 1: So this grandfather has just that's his uncle. Yeah, he thought it was his son, but this is really your uncle? What because you got a friend?
Speaker 8: Then, hey, hey, who you talk to? Shut up? Junior, I'm your.
Speaker 1: Aw I'm your your grandma when your girl?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: So how old is debate?
Speaker 1: Let's read on Tommy.
Speaker 10: The man says he still wants to be part of his son slash uncle's life, but also questions why his grandfather would hurt him this way. In a different video, he describes how he found out, saying his girlfriend's phone kept ringing, just ping, ping, ping, so he checked to see what was going on and saw the text were from his grandfather. Then he found year's worth year's worth of messages from his granddad, including pictures and explicit stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm not raising my uncle.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not fret all sounds crazy, right.
Speaker 8: I'm not my own dad. But I don't know who this dude is. I still want to be in my son's life. I don't. I don't understand. Man, does it ever say how all the child?
Speaker 1: It never said the child was. It's not like it's an official story. It's on TikTok.
Speaker 12: So he hosted himself crying and you know all the details, you.
Speaker 8: Know, worked with Bill. If he said years and years of messages, then it's some time it went back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, and he could have gotten attached to the little boy. Yeah you don't love him and all like this, regardless.
Speaker 8: As to who he is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: How he found out it was the granddaddy.
Speaker 1: Well he know, yeah, well I guess, but he didn't say that.
Speaker 10: But when he saw those texts, he knew something was up from the grandfather year's worth of messages.
Speaker 8: Have you told your daddy because that's your daddy, daddy?
Speaker 1: Huh right, right right, you don't know that could be your.
Speaker 11: Mom's dadda anyway, hoping my granddaddy anyway, my granddaddy.
Speaker 8: Is whoever is the whoop of my granddaddy?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 10: The girlfriend, Yeah she slept with his grandfather.
Speaker 8: But still, I mean, I'm just saying, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was a convenience. What he says, you want so.
Speaker 8: Many will well you get so many wheel Now.
Speaker 12: That's heartbreaking, is And some of the comments people were saying that, you know, to the young man, you didn't deserve that, you know, you know, if you still want to be in the little boy's life, be a mentor.
Speaker 3: To you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know that's hard.
Speaker 10: That's who suffers the little boy because the man he thought was his father all this time is his uncle.
Speaker 1: Is his nephew, right, yeah, it's his nephew. You just shake your hand when you need it. The crazy Yeah, all.
Speaker 10: Right, all right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Well, apparently single parents are having a hard time dating and popular dating apps have failed them. So a brand new app for single parents launched on March second, which was National Single Parents' Day.
Speaker 1: The new dating app, it's.
Speaker 10: Called Stir, will cater to the specific needs of single parents who aren't finding luck on mainstream dating apps. Studies have shown that single parents naturally gravitate toward each towards other single parents. I think that's natural because they didn't have to explain their constraints, and as they are in the same stage of life, so I.
Speaker 1: Think it should be interesting. What do you guys think?
Speaker 10: But what if they both have, like, you know, seven kids, like Steve or something, and they're trying to make a connection.
Speaker 11: What do you guys think I need to if I'm single, I need to know how many damn kids you gotten?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 8: You got five? Six kids?
Speaker 11: Then I don't that's not I need to Can we fill that out when we when we type in our information.
Speaker 1: We need to know that datable? Is that what you're saying? If she has five? Well me, yeah, okay for me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think because I'm six children?
Speaker 10: What well, what if you have five or six kids? You want somebody to date you?
Speaker 11: But I'm not looking for somebody that got What we don't need is another five not as team.
Speaker 6: So would you get someone with children?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I could say somebody with children, but it can't be six.
Speaker 8: What's your limit?
Speaker 5: Dog?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Dog?
Speaker 6: About about one two. Okay, yeah, yeah, it possible, were not last May.
Speaker 1: But what's gonna date you guys?
Speaker 10: All right, we'll let more of the Steve Harby Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes after we'll play around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Right after this You're morning Show? All right, guys, it is time for another round.
Speaker 10: Of would you rather? Would would you rather soak in a hot tub full of tide? Or would you rather gargle with pickle juice?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna goggle with that pickle juice. I made that mistake beforemling. What do you mean you remember? Because when we was little, we didn't have money for bubble bath all the time, so we used to put detergent in the bath tub, whisk it around. Yeah, and I didn't, you know, twisk it around, swish it up good enough. And that oxen doll had blue bleaching crystals in it. Well, I was a little boy. I didn't know, and I didn't rint off good. Walking down the hall the next day.
Speaker 8: And my ass start burning. I didn't know that's what the hell was going on.
Speaker 9: And as I was walking and rubbing it together, I was melting them blue bleaching crystals further they started bleaching my ass. Now, you teel, you don't really know what's going on. But I got a full situation going on right now. My ass on fire because I got some melting detrigent crystal.
Speaker 1: So that's why you've rather.
Speaker 8: A pickle juice.
Speaker 9: I can rewrist, but you get to walking, you walk around that detergent melting in your ass.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you right.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, would you rather be without your teeth for one week? Be or would you rather be without your you know what for one week?
Speaker 8: Teeth? Take them teeth out?
Speaker 5: My bad, my bad? No, I'm I think I came to part from Well, if you can put it back, no, damn it, no memory.
Speaker 9: Well, first of all, I'm not gonna be able to do that, because, first of all, I'm not gonna ever recover from you.
Speaker 8: Taking it off. That why my ass is not gonna make it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because watching you put it in a zip lock and walk away too much.
Speaker 8: Oh No, I'll never recover from that. It's no way.
Speaker 11: And the possibility that you could mix mine up with somebody else, that's an issue for me here.
Speaker 8: Nah, I got the wrong zip lock.
Speaker 9: Come on, man, but how do you think you're leaving this room with it is your bigger problem.
Speaker 8: This is not Rottlow, this is not him.
Speaker 1: Be quiet. Thus today's d would you rather come up? We'll close out the show.
Speaker 10: With some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey, our fearless leader.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're.
Speaker 10: Listening Harvey Morning Show. We love to hear your inspirational closing remarks. Steve, your motivational closing remarks. And I got one for us today, I.
Speaker 8: Got one for you today. I think it's important.
Speaker 9: That everybody, everybody really really up your expectations. I mean, really really focus focus on upping your expectations this year, really put a positive twist on your life. You can do that, man, you can up your expectations. You have a say so in your outcome. But you have to adjust the attitude. You've got to think positive. You've got to focus on the positive things that's happening in your life. You have to take inventory constantly of everything that's going right in your life. Stop focusing on the negative. Everybody got something wrong. That's not a person living that ain't got something wrong. So what Yeah you got something wrong. Yeah you're not where you want to be. But guess what you can be on your way. And that's the thing that people lose focus of. Sometimes they get so caught up into where they are now that they lose focus on where they could be going, where you're headed, where you're at now.
Speaker 8: Let me explain something to you about right now.
Speaker 9: Right now is a very fleeting moment, because let's say you're talking about something now. Do you know in just what sixty seconds is now a part of the past. It doesn't matter where you are, it's where you're going. Don't get stuck in where you are. Somebody sent me a plaque one time, and I keep it on my desk in Atlanta, and I was going through a real, real, real dog period in my life. And he's a friend of mine, and he knew it. He's an accountant, as a matter of fact. It's Roger Saltered and I'm saying my financial up in Chicago, and he knew I was going through a dog dog period in my life. And he sent me a plaque and I keep it on my desk, and the plaque said, when you're going through hell, just keep going. And that registered with me, because why would you be going through hell and stop there? So you're just gonna put it on park in the middle of hell, or doesn't make sense to keep going because it just ties into what I'm telling you. It doesn't matter where you are, it's where you're going. You've got to get your focus to move in the right direction. I'm gonna give you this scripture again in case all of you is something I read all the time. It's Ephesians three twenty, and I read it every day. You know, I memorize it.
Speaker 8: But it says.
Speaker 9: God will do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I ask or think. Because I honor Him, his blessings will chase me down and overtake me. I will be in the right place at the right time. People will go out of their way to be good to me. I am surrounded by God's favor. This is my declaration. If you read this every day and you implement this once again, It's Ephesians three twenty. Now I got the Bible with the four different translations in it, so I can understand what I'm saying. So this is not the King James version I gave you. It's a translation of what it actually means. But memorizing the scripture for how what it means is what you need. You don't gotta go word for word. You need to get the meaning of it. Don't trip on that other part right there. But if you incorporate this in your life on a day to day, you'd be amazed. What can happen to you? You all can put your life into the realm of expectations.
Speaker 8: I expect good things to happen to me.
Speaker 9: Even when something bad happens to me, I still look for something good to happen to me, and it always does.
Speaker 8: I don't care what mistake I've made.
Speaker 9: God has always gotten me through it, and He's done the exact same thing for you.
Speaker 8: He's always gotten you through it. Just look at your life.
Speaker 9: All that stuff you thought you wasn't gonna make it through, He got you, man, He pulled you through it somehow, all them days you didn't think you was gonna make it. You remember where you was, and then look at where you're at now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 9: If you think that you're in a worse place now than you were in your past, why don't you get back to that Expect something good to happen to you. Live a life filled with positive expectations.
Speaker 8: Don't do not bury yourself by going through hell and then staying there.
Speaker 9: Some people cannot get out of their misery because they won't kill quit acknowledging the misery. Look, if the Bible says a man is as he's thinking, and all you ever think is old woe is me, then guess what old woe is me?
Speaker 8: But if you look for the upside, the bright side, if you.
Speaker 9: Look for and then live a life and expectation that there's some good out there for you, then good comes your way.
Speaker 8: That's the way it is.
Speaker 9: That's not a theory of mine. That's a promise of God. I ain't up in here spew and nothing. I think I'd have seen this stuff work for me. You know how many public mistakes I've made. Y'all been watching me. Y'all has been fans of minds for years. You all have seen the evolution of me. Now, he ain't through with me yet, but you've seen me back when I was this, when I was that, when I made that mistake, when I made this mistake. But you know what, I never allowed the mistakes to bury me or define me. I expected something good to happen. And guess what I've recovered from them all. He's pulled me through them all. He'll do the same thing for you Ephesian three twenty. Start reading it every day, man, and live your life in a positive expectation.
Speaker 8: That'll help you.
Speaker 1: So you better say that I just did.
Speaker 10: Follow us on Steve Harvey FM dot com, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests, No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.