Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the Day is something to God? Is it a reason they gave me dounky other day? And I deserve that.
Speaker 2: People need to know what you need to tell them.
Speaker 1: I am you have the voice.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of Day.
Speaker 1: It's a reed. But you're so good at Charlomagne.
Speaker 3: Damn man?
Speaker 1: Who are you moving up?
Speaker 4: The other day?
Speaker 3: Two names O K Taylor new Donkey of Today intro for the New Year, dropping the clues bomb for my niece Taylor. Somebody was working over the holidays. Donkey Today for Monday, January eighth goes to diyobro Redding. I think I'm pronouncing that name right. Never seen that name before. It's like Deborah, but with a O in it. And it's a guy, you know. Deobra is thirty years old. I'm assuming he's in Las Vegas because this happened in Las Vegas and he's a three time FELA and he was at his sentencing hearing last Wednesday and the judge denied him probation.
Speaker 2: He was being sentenced by Judge Mary K.
Speaker 3: Holthis and Clark County District Court after he was convicted of a tempted battery which substantial bodily harm. Now, the judge must have been fed up with him being a repeat offender. Like I said, he was a three time fella because she said to him, I think it's time he got a taste of something else, because I can't.
Speaker 2: I just can't with that history.
Speaker 3: No, that's why if you a three time felon and the judge tells you, I think you need to get a taste of something else, what is that other thing you want him to take?
Speaker 1: Shut up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: What whatever?
Speaker 3: Didn't want to wait around or deobra didn't want to wait around to hear what this judge.
Speaker 2: Had to say. Let's go to see if he has eight news now for the report, please.
Speaker 1: Off the top tonight.
Speaker 2: It's the video.
Speaker 5: Everyone across our country is talking about a defendant attacking a judge right as she sentences him. That short video raising so many questions tonight, and we have some answers. Our sources say the judge is doing okay her courtroom. Marshall has a serious gash on his forehead. And that man who attacked her behind bars tonight and new tonight what that man said moments before this attack on history.
Speaker 1: I feel that I shouldn't you like into prison for a second time.
Speaker 2: Have you looked at your criminal history? Actually, just look at it when you lived it.
Speaker 1: I spose it's quoth great for you, Dan.
Speaker 2: You have to do what you have to do, and it appears that is what she was going to do.
Speaker 5: In fact, it would be a return for prison tonight the eighties that investigators learning Deobra Reddin served a year in prison for domestic violence. It's one of several similar cases in his past, including when he bit a woman and just last year of the same judge recovering from her injuries. Tonight sentenced read into probation for attempting to break into a home and shattering a door.
Speaker 2: The over said, I'm not gonna taste nothing now.
Speaker 3: To be fair, it's quite possible the ob was just trying to throw himself on the mercy at the court, because when I first saw the video, I thought it was fake.
Speaker 2: I thought somebody threw like a dummy.
Speaker 3: Of a man at the judge. That's how airborne is human. Deso was talking. I mean John Morant, I mean Michael Jordan in the nineties, Doctor Jay in the eighties. I'm talking Vince Carter's dunk of death over that seven foot in the two thousand Olympics. This man Diobra was the reason that all Kelly believed he could fly. He must have drank several red bulls before Centizen, because he truly had wings. Now, I don't know if the judge said to him, please approach the bench, because if she did, you can't be upset at how people choose to approach the bench.
Speaker 2: His approach was to use a professional wrestling aerial technique.
Speaker 3: I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight, so I know a descendant of Jimmy Superfly Snooker when I see one in Diobra.
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: And that is the other thing I want to talk about today. Waste the talent? Okay, with what we saw this man do, the speed, the agility, the ability to go airborne and still land on his target.
Speaker 2: Why isn't he a luchador?
Speaker 3: Huh? Why isn't he a performer at the Universe Soul Circus. He could be doing the high flying trapeece. He could be doing hurdles in the Olympics, Paul vaulton high jumping Hell.
Speaker 2: He could be a stunt man on Hollywood movies.
Speaker 3: There's a million different things he could be doing with the skill set he showed us in this courtroom.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the three strike law is in Las Vegas. I don't know if there's a three strike law that applies nation wide. But I really need to know how much time he was facing before he decided to suicide dive on the judge, and how much time the judge plans to give him now, Because here's the thing. If the judge denies your probation and then you decided to dunk on the judge the way Lebron James did Paul George last night, then you are proving to the judge that she made the right decision. And now whatever number you was gonna get, it's probably gonna be replaced with a word, and that word is forever. Okay, they are gonna put this human under a prison because somewhere along the way, nobody put their arm around this man. He was only thirty years old. Nobody put this put their arm around this man and told him he had potential. This man just didn't develop an eighty two inch vertical lead people, all right, he had that.
Speaker 2: I bet you at four years old.
Speaker 3: He jumped straight up from the floor to the top bunk of a bunk bed, and nobody said.
Speaker 2: To him, Hey, you should do something with that.
Speaker 3: This young man should have been using that athleticism early when nobody was paying him any attention to see that he had all this athleticism and he went to a life of crime. Always remember, every human life contains a potential. If that potential is not fulfilled, then that life was wasted. Please give Diobra reading the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are the dog gee of the day, the dog gee all the day.
Speaker 3: Ye. So he already had he did a year in prison before for domestic violence, and he was saying that he should get more probation, is what he wanted. Correct, I just whatever the charge, the charges I'm hearing. It don't sound like he was going to go to jail for life.
Speaker 2: Now. When you do things like what he did, that's when you're going to jail for life.
Speaker 3: Correct, when you know it's over, that's what you just say, Yo, lost you know what I mean? That don't sound like a YO, low effort situation. He was gonna get some time, but not the time. You about to get nap. That's right, that the time you're about to get there.
Speaker 6: So he's the only one that got donkey. The bailiff didn't get donkey for stopping him.
Speaker 2: That's my point. You can't couldn't stop the prosecutor. That's nobody.
Speaker 3: That man is a force of nature. That's how I know he was destined to be a world class athlete. When when when John Morant goes airborne and when Giannis is coming down court, you can't stop them.
Speaker 2: You can only hope to contain him.
Speaker 1: He was on top of that judge for a minute, so you can't stop him.
Speaker 2: You can only hope to contain him.
Speaker 3: You know who used to They used to say that about all the time, Michael Jeffrey Jordan.
Speaker 2: You can't stop him, you can only hope to contain him.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to say that his skill level of Michael Jordan's skill level is close to each other.
Speaker 3: Hey, the athleticism is there. I ain't seen too many people with that type of athleticism in my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, all right, well thank you for that Donkey today.
Speaker 3: Nok about all the sports he had to do running back because he had to break all the tackles to get to the bitch.
Speaker 2: Then sky diving, right, you had to jump over the edd to jump over the bench to get to the judge.
Speaker 3: Then boxing. This man went from a football player to a high jumper to a boxer in a matter of seconds. We ain't never seen no athlete like.
Speaker 2: That, says Bo jacksonis deon Sanders, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, hold again thirty Come on, man, this man is the top five athlete of all time.
Speaker 2: Top five athletes eily, easily this man.
Speaker 3: About all the skills sets football, football, to break tackles, track, to have the speed, high jumping and boxing he was. Come on now, he's Mike Tyson to and Floyd maywe greatest and this man is the top five greatest.
Speaker 1: All right, well let's open it up to fun.
Speaker 3: Let's ask a serious question, Deon Standers, Michael Jordan, the arbor, Redden, Old Jackson, who's the fifth? Who would be the fifth? Those my full top athletes of all time? Let's ask a serious question. They don't drink five a five one oh five one? Do kids even go to church anymore?
Speaker 2: How the hell we get to here?
Speaker 6: He's missing church, This kid's missing church. Now, this is actually something that was trending yesterday. I seen implies posted yesterday. He was asking do kids even go to church anymore? Eight hundrink five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 2: That is the question. Kids still go to church? You ain't see them in atlanta'swag serving. Yes, I did you see him in Atlanta walking it up? Kids still go to church?
Speaker 1: See, I think with church, it's even with family.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of different ways to attensure.
Speaker 1: I turned on TV.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I was watching Saturday Roberts on you.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I was listening to the Good Sister Saturday Robbins this morning on YouTube. Riding in the work terment from yesterday, staying your lane.
Speaker 1: Let's have the let's let's ask the question. Do you bring your kids to church?
Speaker 2: But I ain't no kid, I'm forty five ys a o.
Speaker 1: But you have kids? Do you bring them the church? Or do you watch on TV?
Speaker 2: On YouTube?
Speaker 3: Sunday morning, we always at the pothouse on Sunday morning. Let's talk day morning theouse, Doulas Pothouse in Dallas. Sunday morning, we at the pothouse.
Speaker 2: It's on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That's right, absolutely eight hundred five eight one.
Speaker 3: Bisho of TDJS and I hate what your niggas diet Bishe of TDJS over the holidays.
Speaker 2: But I digress.
Speaker 6: All Right, we'll talk about it when we can see. You ain't got a dress, you can wear your pajamas. You can sit there and even watch it.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Let's talk about this. The Breakfast Cloco more, the Breakfast Club