Speaker 1: If anyone's try it all around the world, it's me Clover, and I know that in this podcast we got people from everywhere. I've been to war everywhere, Bangladesh, the Himalayas, even a Bali Jean. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: The show starts No, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and as we get into the new year, I thought it might be fun to just quickly look up each of our horoscope predictions for twenty twenty four. I'll see what's coming down the pike and Brook, You're a Gemini, right, so your zodiac says this is the year to be bold. The universe wants you to focus on choosing a better career path for yourself. Oh, because the universe heard the podcast, Brook, Alexis and jose your boltauruses. Your zodiac says, time to step back and clean up your messy, puke stained life. Do it, Do it quickly because it at least once this week you will be late.
Speaker 3: How did it know?
Speaker 2: Oh, now we gotta do wci AI which clip is it?
Speaker 4: We don't even know about your year, jeff.
Speaker 5: You don't have time.
Speaker 2: We have two viral soundbites and only enough time to play one of these. We got to get right to your choices. Option one is a thirty second clip of an Italian grandma. And you know how Italian grannies are very, very particular when it comes to their homemade pasta sauces.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, it's like a religion.
Speaker 2: Well, her granddaughter pranks her by slipping a little bit of sugar onto a spoonful of granny's ragou sauce and forces her to taste it. No or Option two is a fifteen second clip of a toddler loudly interrupting her dad's college graduation ceremony to congratulate him while he's on stage getting his diploma. Really, so what's it gonna be? Can he get sauce? Or baby says yah? Alexis, this is y'all.
Speaker 3: Stick with?
Speaker 4: Grandma gets sawn.
Speaker 2: Oh we're tied up, Jose, you get the deciding vote.
Speaker 6: All the foodie and he wants the grandma, but the baby lover, and he wants to.
Speaker 5: Hear the baby clip. So I'm gonna go with the baby clip.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna hear this. I want to let's hear the sound of a toddler loudly interrupting her dad's college graduation ceremony to congratulate him.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's cute until you live with them and they interrupt you all the time.
Speaker 2: Good work, kid, that was which clip? Is it?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: Now let's move on to the shock collar question of the day, and I'm gonna let Digital Jake hog the spotlight from all of us for the next five to seven minutes. JA, congratulations, Jakie, we love you.
Speaker 7: Take it away, Thanks daddy. We've been getting a lot of feedback on our text board at seven eighty five nine two the last two days about our own Alexis Fuller, saying things like does Alexis even know what an impersonation isnyone else? I thought her singing was bad until I heard her impersonations because we've been playing a new game with her called dim Personations with Alexis. I love it, and she just realized what the dim parts stood for yesterday. A couple of days we still still buffering it was a delayed version. But now that she's finally cluded, we have three brand new historical figures or celebs lined up, So get ready for an entertaining performance that promises to be slightly better than the sequel The Good Burger and that's hard.
Speaker 2: Now you get better than the sequel where living with Keenan and caw who loves Yeah, they just did it? How dare you?
Speaker 7: We're gonna start with Brooke Alexis has your impersonation. Are you ready, Alexis?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 7: All right, let's begin a three two one go.
Speaker 8: Thanks for being your man.
Speaker 4: You're the best man best.
Speaker 9: I'm so happy you're here. Grace Jack, Jimmy.
Speaker 5: There we go.
Speaker 7: A false start on the Jimmy there, but Jimmy Fallon was correct. Bro did get it in time?
Speaker 4: So nice. It's kind of like that does.
Speaker 2: Actually does you just shout unbelievable constantly during his show?
Speaker 7: Brook was correct. That was Jimmy Fallon. So Brook is safe today.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 7: Now it's Jose's turn. Okay, Alexis is reading her impersonation for Jose Alexis. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't have to be read.
Speaker 4: There's not much I can prep.
Speaker 7: On a lot of subtexts in that. Yeah, here we go. You start in three two one go.
Speaker 2: How do y'all?
Speaker 8: Let's do some really awkward dancing.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. Oh my sister better get me coffee. I'm so rude to you.
Speaker 9: Let's okay, I'm not actually to Southern.
Speaker 4: I don't really know.
Speaker 8: I can't really do like it in between Southern actually more, don't go.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 8: Let's interview people, bro tell me about yourself, talk about my dogs.
Speaker 7: Jose, we're going to the judge's time is up. What was the first guess you said?
Speaker 5: Ellen, that's correct.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry I missed that Initially.
Speaker 2: There was a Southern draw.
Speaker 5: It's not a.
Speaker 7: Jose, did get that right? That dim personation was very rude Southerner Ellen to.
Speaker 4: Jeff Awkward dancing makes sense now.
Speaker 7: That's why.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great job.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 7: Our final dim personation of the day is for Jeffrey, and Alexis has it right in front of her. Alexis, are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I feel like.
Speaker 5: You're really ready.
Speaker 7: She might have trouble reading my handwriting, or it could be very difficult.
Speaker 2: Let's see. I do appreciate you trying to, like, at least do accents and impersonations this time.
Speaker 5: All kidding aside, it's.
Speaker 2: Cool that it's going to be anywhere close to what the actual person is, but at least you're trying.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Fallow was pretty today.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, Alex is you ready? We're beginning in three two one?
Speaker 8: Go where oh, where's my room?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: You know is a treasure chest and our.
Speaker 8: Na steel the captain, No, I'm the captain.
Speaker 6: Some sort of d I'm gonna captainship.
Speaker 2: We want to piloted the ship. Didn't know?
Speaker 4: Drink up?
Speaker 10: Yoo?
Speaker 4: Yeah, go home yo.
Speaker 2: Captain Hook.
Speaker 4: Better than Captain Hook, just killing.
Speaker 2: Oh, Captain crunch.
Speaker 7: Time is up, Jeffrey. That impersonation was Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 2: That's one he never says, yoho yoho, he does, I think he does. He's wastings like.
Speaker 7: Try Okay, that was dim persons.
Speaker 4: I feel like Jeffreys trying the least in the game.
Speaker 2: Missed one yet I got it wrong. So I'm gonna get shocked. And somebody wanted to sing bye bye bye by InSync. Oh yeah, I want to see you own that doll, baby, bye bye bye. That's your shock collar question of the.
Speaker 3: Day, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and there's a story in the news today. I have to be careful with this one because there's a man who lives in Turkey. His name is Boris Haddem. He's a wealthy banker, successful guy. The only thing missing in his life was how do I say length? If you get my drift? Yeah, I'm trying to try lightly here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he wasn't tall enough in some parts.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sure, but he was determined to change that by going to a local doctor to enhance the size of his current state.
Speaker 11: Buddy, buddy, you know, just effort, that's all it takes.
Speaker 3: To make that.
Speaker 2: He went there to add an extra one point one inches.
Speaker 4: They can do that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you pay by the half inch. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: So how do they even do that? What do they put on there?
Speaker 2: We'll send all the information to you, so you come forward to your husband if that's what you really wants.
Speaker 4: Definitely skinny.
Speaker 2: The procedure was performed and surprisingly did not go as expected because, according to reports, the doctor read the surgery notes incorrectly. Instead of plus one point, he read it as minus and red one inches. So the guy went in to get it bigger, came out much small. Needless to say that I've.
Speaker 4: Ever had so much sympathy for a.
Speaker 2: Man's fake Baris was obviously enraged. Luckily, a second procedure was performed free of charge. Can to correct the mistake.
Speaker 4: But can they do two point two or back to where he.
Speaker 2: Served the idea with the second operation afterwards resulting in no elongation, keeping it exactly where it was regularly less than average. And after the second operation Boris was in so much pain he was not able to walk for a month. What good news is he is still rich, so that's still Eventually it went to court, which is why we're able to report on it today.
Speaker 11: Public likes to be public after all of this, this shame isn't enough.
Speaker 2: The only thing Boris received that was large was the medical bill from the doctor, which he has not yet paid for for obvious reasons.
Speaker 4: There's no malpractice. Well, I mean it's hard to like, Oh I sued you.
Speaker 2: Did, it's hard to improve. Can't be outdated on this ever growing or shrinking situation. We're gonna do laser stories right after this. I'm paid. It's the radio segment that's breaking into the fashion industry. But his controversial new design isn't doing phenomenal quite yet. He's made over one hundred thousand push down bras trying to go against the grain of those push up ones.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all you have to do is wait for that, I mean.
Speaker 4: Eventually.
Speaker 2: Really only eighty year olds are buying it. But it is laser stories. The segments want to read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other knee knockers just don't. This first laser story is out of Illinois. Forty two year old George Owens was having a bad day and all started when he was trying to park and accidentally drove his car into a pole.
Speaker 4: Nobody today, They come out of nowhere and hate when they moved those pores.
Speaker 2: So agitated by the incident, he got out of his vehicle and began pounding on his car, and after a few seconds of that, it wasn't enough, so he started taking off his clothes, angry stripping Alexis been there. Well, off came the shirt, then his pants, and witnesses say that's when George dashed towards the local bass pro fishing shop, ran up the stairs to the second floor completely nude.
Speaker 5: Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do.
Speaker 2: Please, and security video shows him standing on a railing then doing a cannon ball into the Big Center aquarium below.
Speaker 7: That's what we've always all wanted.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 12: I can't even swim, and I've always been like, what did he like to from the second story down there?
Speaker 4: And the whole thing just looks fun. It looks like a water park. Like my kids are confused when we walk in there.
Speaker 2: Yes, after he came up for air, he stood under the beautiful Bass Pro Shop waterfall as if he were on an exotic vacations.
Speaker 5: On like a drug trip.
Speaker 4: You know, I think he's just on a life trip.
Speaker 2: He spent about five minutes swimming around before two officers ran in.
Speaker 4: I always love when somebody does something stupid and then just stays in it. Yeah a long time.
Speaker 2: That's when George jumped out of the water, yelled something at the police, and then dove right back in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: After a couple more minutes of peaceful swimming, George climbed over the side of the aquarium and dropped down to the concrete floor below, knocking himself out. Someone was nice enough to cover him up with a blanket as officers took him into custody. He was mostly unharmed and was booked into the Saint Clair County Jail. This next Lazer story is out of Dating Central Woo. This coming Saturday is notable, and not just for the absolute deadline for taking down your Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I'm so proud I already got that done well.
Speaker 2: According to Tender, the first Sunday in January is Dating Sunday, the busiest day of the year for online dating.
Speaker 4: Oh really, why are.
Speaker 5: We getting blown up like crazy?
Speaker 13: Is it right?
Speaker 4: People's New Year's resolutions?
Speaker 2: On Dating Sunday, the apps see an extraordinary surge in people updating their bios, uploading photos, sending messages, and responding to them. In fact, Tinder said people respond to messages nineteen point four minutes faster on Dating Sunday than any other Sunday of the entire year.
Speaker 4: To dump people till after the holidays and then and then they've had like a week or two to process the dumping in and now the ready to get in or they broke.
Speaker 12: Up with that one or two month fling that was just a holiday way for.
Speaker 2: They didn't have an exact reason why, but it's probably some mix of fresh starts for the new year, some New Year's resolutions, and the start of a more available period after months and months of holidays and gatherings and being around other couples.
Speaker 4: Do you have really cute picks to update your profile after the holidays?
Speaker 2: By the way, this isn't just Tinder. A few years back, a representative from Match called Dating Sunday the super Bowl of dating apps.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 11: I never do you think the offices at all the apps are just like Okay, guys, are you ready?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 15: This is our day bill, You got those wings and pizzas on the way to deliver its.
Speaker 2: Go guys with a party, So make sure you get out there and you mix it up. Okay, then get tested and delete everybody?
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 8: I wonder if next week will be the day of the most people delete the app?
Speaker 2: Yeah, biggest mistaken Yeah. This next day the stories out of New Year knew?
Speaker 4: Who like that?
Speaker 2: If you're really fired up about your New Year's resolutions, good news. You could be paid to stick to them and you can eat ice cream too.
Speaker 16: Wow, that was actually my name's resolution, more ice cream eating.
Speaker 2: I say that because Halo top is asking for applications for so called endorsement deals and they're hiring ten people who will be paid five thousand dollars mainly just for having a goal for the new year, sticking to it and documenting their journey.
Speaker 4: But it's Halo top so it's like not al's.
Speaker 12: Good, but like, I literally just eat three pints instead of just the one the same amount of calories.
Speaker 2: Halo says for every goal that you hit, you also get a free gallon of ice cream. Creamy, Yeah, I mean that's not you gifted to something.
Speaker 4: That stuff is not cheap.
Speaker 2: And you're probably wondering, well, what if my goal is to lose weight this year? Well, Halo supports you, but it's also not going to strap you to a lie detector after you get the ice cream.
Speaker 5: Again, that lucky.
Speaker 2: You can go apply on their website with the photo of yourself and a thirty second video explaining what your goal is and why it's important to you, and they say it doesn't have to be all about weight laws. It could be anything tangible like learning to surf or okay, playing pickleball, trying yoga, training to do one hundred push ups right after you crush a gallon of their Halo time if you are hired, you'll have to share thirty second progress videos for eight weeks.
Speaker 5: Eight weeks.
Speaker 2: They are accepting applications now, so go ahead and check it out.
Speaker 5: After eight weeks of work. That five grand, It's like, I feel like you own you more a minimum wage.
Speaker 2: For Well, what about this guy's resolution? He vows to lose a few LB's and that stands for Louis Baton. And here's a turtle. He doesn't know how to spell, so plus, those shoes can be really clean. He needs to lose a few LB's. That sound means the laser stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday, freaking.
Speaker 3: Chef in the morning.
Speaker 2: A good rule to remember in life is less is more.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true, Like less stress equals more.
Speaker 4: Happiness, Yeah, preach.
Speaker 2: Less spending equals more savings.
Speaker 4: That's good, Alexis, did you follow that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Less clothing equals more eyes on you at the children's theater. Oh yeah, it's an especially important thing for you to remember when you're leaving a voicemail for someone that you're into. Less is definitely gonna be more.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but it's not going to be very fun to listen to on this.
Speaker 2: No, it's better. For example, Bye was hot hot stuff right there. Now. What we're about to hear, though, is people who thought more was more when they left a voice for that person they met.
Speaker 4: Out at the Heroes.
Speaker 2: Hey, the cringe is intense. You're gonna hear it coming up in a brand new loser line.
Speaker 3: You wait a minute, is this the right number? It's the line goodby, Just call.
Speaker 2: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're walking downtown and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 17: Hey, girl, I wish I was your coronary artery.
Speaker 2: That way I could be wrapped around your heart.
Speaker 17: Oh god, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: And after he says that, whatever you do, resist the urge to light his pants on fire with a Bunsen burner, he's that to take the calculator out of his back pocket and type in the word boobs. Give the digits to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves you an awkward voicemail we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 18: Good morning, Laila, this is Kyle. I appreciate your time at the gym. I thought that you were splendid. And my exact target is thirty pounds. I'd like to lose that much.
Speaker 2: I would love if you would help me with that.
Speaker 18: The only requirements are that I refuse to run a lot and I refuse to lift beyond my comfortable means. It must be light. As far as my diet, I certainly have my favorite things like pumpernickel bread, I love pesto pasta, I love boiled potatoes and pine apple pizza. I'm not willing to give those things up, but I am willing to eat salad, maybe with franch dressing. I will give you full control. I promise, thank you, and have a great day.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's everybody's dream client at the gym.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel him, though.
Speaker 11: I am constantly thinking, man, I need to lose weight, but I don't want to do anything to make it.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that pizza.
Speaker 2: Yeah and shoulders strut message.
Speaker 10: Hi, Josh, it's I was just really hoping we.
Speaker 13: Can talk a little more.
Speaker 10: I didn't feel like I got to hear much about what makes you cry, like what really keeps you up at night? You know? Like all those things, Like I just have a lot of emotions, and I think it's super important that we all talk our emotions too, And like I felt like you were really holding back and like just you know, almost physically and emotionally away from me. And I just want you to be close to me and connected to me on both levels. So if you could just give me a call back and we can just really really dig deep on all those topics that make us all uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: About a fun date.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I I.
Speaker 4: Love forced deep conversations. Nothing feels better.
Speaker 5: It's already kind of awkward talking normal stuff.
Speaker 4: It could be useful to.
Speaker 8: Know what makes a guy cry to use.
Speaker 2: It against him later that which parent you blame the most, or how crappy your life turned.
Speaker 5: Down sad.
Speaker 4: For a later time now you know.
Speaker 2: Normally I would take this time to tell you about our top loser line of the week up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page, But instead Alexis is going to tell you for the next ten seconds the benefits of flossing and sunscreen. Go ahead. I actually do.
Speaker 8: Really like flossing. I think it's really good for you. But sunscreen, I mean, I want to get tanned. So personally I'm really bad about using it, but I know that it's got to backfire in life, but it's kind of worth it now to look good and be tanned. Worry about now, But sunscreen is good for you.
Speaker 11: So and that was longer than ten seconds, and then back to fossing.
Speaker 4: Please do that. It's kind hygienic.
Speaker 2: It's kind of this message brought to you by the flossing and sunscreen commissions. Okay, the message is over now, let's get back to the loser line messages.
Speaker 19: Hey, Natalie or Natasha, I'm sorry we only spoke the one time I came into the.
Speaker 18: Flower store whatever it's.
Speaker 19: Called the garden center. I have a new house, well new to me anyways. It's old basements, just unfinished. It's kind of damp and gross, and I've noticed something in the corners growing, like mushrooms or something, and I just wanted to know if you would be able to come over and take a.
Speaker 18: Look and just see if they're.
Speaker 19: Like poisonous or like edible, or like the cool kind. And I mean, like, if they're the cool kind too, I'm willing to share, like you know, like sixty forty or something like that. Need to know before I, you know, do anything, and you are the expert, So just let me know. Call me back peace, I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean to his credit. Where do you go if you find mushrooms and you want to know more about if they're like good for you or not? The garden center is the right place.
Speaker 4: I'm going to probably err on the side of basement. Mushrooms are never going to be the cool kind, yeahever, Ever, luck doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: If you're going yourself in your basement eating mushrooms out of the corner, you need to re examine your entire life or.
Speaker 4: Already had the cool mushrooms. And that's why a lot you know.
Speaker 13: Next message, Hey, Margaret, this is.
Speaker 17: I'm calling because you you mentioned that you're a swiftee and that you love all things Tyror Swift and you're kind of bummed out that you didn't get to go see her concert.
Speaker 2: Well, you're you're luck because.
Speaker 17: I learned a few of the songs just for you, and right now I'm gonna give you a concert, a Taylor Swift concert in the voice of Kermit the Frock.
Speaker 7: Because the player's gonna play play play play play play the papers gona hate.
Speaker 13: Hey, Hey, maybe I'm just gonna shake shake shirke shirt, shoke shirt.
Speaker 5: Shake it off, shake it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now the encore. We're never getting back together together together.
Speaker 5: Yes, I want to fool Kermit.
Speaker 4: It was an emotional ride.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when you actually eat those basement muscles.
Speaker 4: That was so good. Please let Kermit be her opening a.
Speaker 2: Remember one regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel where you can listen to every loser line, second day and phone tap that we do right there, We got your new phone tap coming.
Speaker 3: Up freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: For today's phone tap, we're calling it two Morons in a Library.
Speaker 4: The library.
Speaker 2: I'm no surprise. It stars jose and me. The question is which one of us is the moron? Oh wait, there's two. It's two morons. I just figured it out. I wonder if the librarian is gonna clue in.
Speaker 5: Pretty smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you couldn't even figure out your own moron that you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna hear in your phone tap right now. Another on the twenty.
Speaker 14: Hie Hill Public library.
Speaker 13: This is Sandra.
Speaker 2: Hi, this is the library.
Speaker 14: Yes, this is the library. I did just say that.
Speaker 15: Sorry, I wasn't listening.
Speaker 13: Hi.
Speaker 15: My name's Carl.
Speaker 7: Hi Carl.
Speaker 13: Why are you whispering?
Speaker 15: I'm inside the library right now.
Speaker 2: You're here, Yeah, I'm inside.
Speaker 15: I'm with my buddy Gary. We're working on a project for school.
Speaker 18: You don't have to whisper, That's okay, yes, I do.
Speaker 15: You know the signs are They say things like be quiet and be respectful, and one of them just says, sh seven ages.
Speaker 13: Okay, So.
Speaker 15: So I can't hear my buddy and he can't hear me, and now we can't get any work done because we have your your rules are really restricting us.
Speaker 5: It's like a prison.
Speaker 15: It's like a very quiet prison.
Speaker 14: Well I don't want you guys to think of it as a prison. Just you just have to be, you know, quiet, And.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's the problem is we were being quiet and risks and then Gary got super frustrated and then he just got up and went across the bathroom and now you won't come out.
Speaker 7: Well you can tell him.
Speaker 13: Both of you can talk a little louder. You know, you don't have to whisper.
Speaker 5: Wait, we can't.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you guys can talk a little louder, you know, as long as you do it respectfully.
Speaker 15: Oh my gosh, thank you so much.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, get right, Darren.
Speaker 2: Get out of the john. The librarian said, we can.
Speaker 13: Talk loud now. No, no, not what?
Speaker 6: Oh god, get out of the bathroom. The librarians that we can talk out loud. I just called her. Yeah, as long as we're working, we can yell hello.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Gary's on board. Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: No, no, you cannot be yelling in the library.
Speaker 5: Gary, She said, you can't yell like the way you were yelling. You just said I could yell. You talk to her, Maybe you understand her better.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yes, hi, Hi, I'm Gary.
Speaker 10: You and your friend you have to find a happy medium, you know you.
Speaker 2: I am happy for what I'm Gary. Oh my god, what is going on?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 5: Can you talk to I can't understand? Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Carl.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 12: I dared Gary to put his ear next to an ambulance next to an ambulance siren for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: He may not hear you very well.
Speaker 17: So maybe that's why you guys are having difficulty hearing each other in the first place.
Speaker 5: That's probably Gary. What it's about. The prank phone call. It's the ambulance thing with your ears.
Speaker 13: Guys, It's not a prid.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry I said that wrong. It is a prank phone call.
Speaker 7: Hello, it's a prank phone call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I get it now.
Speaker 5: She doesn't know yet.
Speaker 2: I'm Gary, what is happening?
Speaker 5: This is actually jose and jeff Jeffrey in the morning. Your boyfriend Jonah set you up.
Speaker 2: This was a tap. Oh my god, thank god, I was. I was getting very very angry.
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa, whoa way.
Speaker 7: Please stop yelling at us.
Speaker 13: Please never go to a library. You guys are the worst.
Speaker 5: Joke's on you. I can't read. You must feel so dumb right now, trying to ban me from a library.
Speaker 3: We've got a lot of audio books.
Speaker 2: A lot of audio books.
Speaker 5: Ooh, I can read again.
Speaker 18: There you go.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning. Wi was pone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Every industry has their own special lingo that goes along with it. Yeah, only people in that industry really.
Speaker 4: Know, oh for sure.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For example, if I said to you call traffic because we just skipped two sixties in the nine to twenty spot block where we ran the eash know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 4: I don't think I'm traded enough for this one in radio.
Speaker 2: That's so fun. That's radio speak for oh, we're screwed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is not happy.
Speaker 2: We hear that shouted in this studio a lot.
Speaker 3: Wrong.
Speaker 2: But one of our listeners is in the airline industry and she dropped some serious insider code that flight attendants use when dealing with certain customers, and it ended up turning into an instant hangout. What a connection? Will it turn out to be another one? It's up to us to help make it happen. Hopefully we can pull it off. In your brand new Second Date Update, Next Second Date Updated. Today's callers said she's taking a risk just by coming on the radio today, and she does not want someone that she knows to hear this and figure out who she is.
Speaker 4: Right, So are we using an anonymous name or something.
Speaker 2: Not quite that?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Plus her voice sounds exactly like Minnie Mouse and it's very recognized.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, many confession.
Speaker 4: She doesn't want Daisy to know she did.
Speaker 2: I'm joking about that part, but that would be kind of funny. She has requested, though, that we beep out her name for this segment, and we've agreed to do that. Let's talk to her and try not to say her name too many times for our editor's sake. So let's all welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Hi, guys, how's it going.
Speaker 2: Hey, lady on the phone, Thanks for agreeing to be on with us.
Speaker 14: Yes, thanks for protecting my privacy.
Speaker 4: Uh huh as much as we can, you know.
Speaker 16: But you know, the thing is, is it when people come on the show, they think that everyone's going to hear it and listen, and we wish that was the case.
Speaker 4: But good advertising.
Speaker 14: I have a lot of friends who listen to the show faithfully.
Speaker 5: You're one of the groups that talks about us over the show.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully they don't figure you out. But let's get into your date. What's the reason that you emailed us first second date update?
Speaker 14: Yes, okay, so I worked as a flight attendant for a major airline. Okay, I don't know if you are aware of this. If there's like a code that we use for different things, like if there's an unruly passenger, we'll say saying I'm not going to tell you what those are.
Speaker 2: To like alert the other flight attendants that there's like a passenger that's acting up.
Speaker 12: Flight attendant, we are out of pretzels in the front of the cabin.
Speaker 2: Pretzels, please, whatever it is, Okay.
Speaker 14: Yeah, exactly, So I will tell you what one of them is, because this was like not inficial one. But after we've landed, where all the passengers are getting off, and if it's an all girls light, then we'll play a game.
Speaker 2: Called see you later, see you later.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And when the passengers are deplaning, usually you'll say good night, thank you for flying with us, you know, have a beautiful evening, blah blah blah. But if we see like a cute guy, we say see you.
Speaker 16: Later, oh with your fingers crossed, like oh please.
Speaker 5: Exactly, just get in your hotel room.
Speaker 2: That's a code.
Speaker 14: Yes, it is a very subtle way to hit on a guy without getting fired.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's so interesting.
Speaker 2: I didn't really know that this was happening.
Speaker 16: It's an interesting way to flirt with someone when it's code and they don't know the code, do you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: Well, it's also a way for me to tell the other flight attendants like I called DIBs on him, like if we see him in the bag exclaim or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would not be a good look for the flight attendants to be like DIBs, DIBs.
Speaker 4: Is this how you met someone by telling them see you later? It is?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: I was like, there was a really cute guy and so I see you later him?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It Does he have a reaction to that or did he just think that was normal?
Speaker 3: You know, I.
Speaker 14: Couldn't really read his reaction at the time because he just kind of pause and kind of looked at me and then didn't say anything, and he just walked off the plane. So I was like, well, okay, I guess I won't see him later, but I did.
Speaker 4: But you did well.
Speaker 14: I did because he came back and he was like, hey, I think I left something at my seat and then he said can you hold this for me? And I was like, I'm not really supposed to hold like passengers bags. But it was not a bag. It was his business card.
Speaker 4: Aho who.
Speaker 5: Didn't Tay give it back?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: And what was what was the name on the card? Did you learn his name at that point?
Speaker 14: It was Liam?
Speaker 4: You both are doing really well. In this game, I know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was each other.
Speaker 2: So did you end up seeing him after the flight?
Speaker 14: I did, so, it was like forty minutes later, and I texted the number on his business card and he responded, texted me an address and just said drinks. Okay, words, yes, just bold, very minimalistic.
Speaker 4: It's kind of hot.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was kind of hot.
Speaker 2: So he went to his mom's house and how did that go?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine that's the address?
Speaker 14: We were both just visiting that city, so okay, he each had a hotel. And I was like, let me preface this by saying I was not looking for a hookup. That's not my thing. This is just like a way for me to meet guys and get to know them.
Speaker 16: And it's fine if it's your thing. Though, Okay, I always feel like we preface this because they you know.
Speaker 2: Brooks constantly looking for allies who are on board with the.
Speaker 4: Honestly, like, no judgment here. Did you hook up with them?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, really late. I had a flight the next morning, so I did meet him for drinks, and there was no like awkward silences or stuff like that. We never addressed to see you later. But I mean I don't think we had to at that point. We were already seeing each other later.
Speaker 2: So how did you guys leave it?
Speaker 14: So my hotel was walking distance, so I was like, do you want to walk me to my hotel? And he was like sure.
Speaker 4: I would think, I mean to him, I would read that as an invitation to come to my room.
Speaker 2: Everything as an invitation to come to.
Speaker 4: I think that's normal.
Speaker 16: Yeah, because it's like she invited him. It's not like he said, oh, let me walk you to your hotel. Like it sounds like an invitation.
Speaker 14: That's what I was telling him about my early flight. I was like, I really got to wrap this up and go to bed.
Speaker 4: How did you say bed bed?
Speaker 14: I think I said sleep.
Speaker 2: I think I might. She made it very clear she's not looking for a hookup.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't no means no broke. I can't believe I have to explain this time.
Speaker 17: I know that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, maybe he had different expectations of what it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's possible. So he got you back to your hotel, and then what was the last thing you guys said to each other?
Speaker 14: So I waited outside with him for his uber and you know, when his uber came, we have this kind of weird like are we going to kiss moment, and the energy just wasn't kind of right. So I didn't lean in, and he didn't really lean in, said bye, no kiss, no hug.
Speaker 13: It was a weird.
Speaker 14: Yeah, But I texted him afterwards just to like love over that, because I don't that's like a weird energy to leave the data.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that was the last time that you guys have spoken to each other and seen one another.
Speaker 14: Correct, He never responded that text.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're looking to reconnect with smooth Liam from your flight here. We're gonna come back to excited about it's a little too excited from the how this conversation has gone. We'll come back. We will give Liam a call and try and get you your second date update right after this.
Speaker 14: All right, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Hold on second date update. I had an inkling that flight attendants were kind of crafty, but I had no idea that they had a secret code phrase for cute passengers on their flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: It makes you missed it in part one one of ours. And I'm not even gonna say her name because we'd have to beep it out since she wants to stay anonymous here. But she's a flight attendant who noticed a cute passenger while he was deplaning and gave him a different kind of farewell greeting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one with some prolonged eye contact that was.
Speaker 2: Part of it. Instead of saying goodbye or have a good night like they usually do, she told him see you later, which is code for I think he's cute, and it lets the other flight attendants know that she's called dis we defended.
Speaker 4: None of us have ever heard that. Told I was going to chalk.
Speaker 16: It up to I didn't realize, so I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I'm just more curious to ask our caller here, what's the code for the less desirable passengers on the flight? Is it see you never? What do you say there?
Speaker 14: Don't do that. It's just thank you.
Speaker 4: It don't emphasize hell and hello.
Speaker 2: You guys truly are polite in the service industry. But anyway, the passenger's name that she met up with was Liam because he picked up on what she was trying to put down. They met for drinks later that night. Now he's not texting her back.
Speaker 16: Though, I mean, isn't it kind of just like everybody's fantasy to be like hot flight attendant.
Speaker 4: You're on a trip, you're meeting at a bar.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, get me down on the tarmac with the bag boys.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine their biceps? I am with you on that one.
Speaker 2: Everyone has different things they want. But our caller wants Liam. So let's give him a call and see if he picks up you ready, Yeah, all right, here we go.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, is this Liam?
Speaker 12: Yep?
Speaker 4: Man A few words there.
Speaker 2: Liam, although we have kind of heard that that's who he is.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a good point from the text.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Leah, sorry to interrupt your day like this, but can I.
Speaker 13: Just say who am I speaking with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: I Hi, and I'm Mose, your pilot.
Speaker 12: Speaking uh the penuts cabin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't get yet. He doesn't get it yet. We haven't gotten to that point in the story.
Speaker 5: Remember that joke and say it to yourself later and then laugh.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if you will, but it might be funny in a few minutes here. But we're doing something called a second date update, trying to get you back in touch with one of our listeners. You hung out with the other night, who's a flight attendant?
Speaker 4: Okay, do you know who we're talking about or you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Okay, I assume there's only one flat attendant that's been in your life recently.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, Sorry, we're not going to say her name because she's asked us not to.
Speaker 13: I am very confused right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll try and clear things up. So this listener of ours told us about how you guys met on that airplane. She said you had a connection, you went out for drinks and that went really well. At least that's what she thought. And she texted you after and you have not responded since, and uh huh.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so you just left her unread and she thought that there was a, you know, a legitimate thing happening.
Speaker 13: Maybe I can't are you joking? Is this is this a prank? Or no?
Speaker 4: Why would it be a joke.
Speaker 2: I mean, she she literally reached out to us because she said, you guys had a wonderful time together and she just wants to hang out again and isn't sure why that isn't happening.
Speaker 4: Why is that shocking to you?
Speaker 13: Well, I honestly I you know, I do remember the text she she did text me afterward okay, and I thought it God, I thought it was a pity text. Honestly, what what do you.
Speaker 4: Mean You didn't think she was into you?
Speaker 13: Absolutely what I thought. Yeah, here's what the text she sent me and said, I had a really nice time. You're a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 13: So I thought that was that. I was like, Okay, that didn't go the way I thought it would.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just trying to decode what she said there, and it sounds like she had a nice time with you.
Speaker 4: What's negative about that text to you?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: Okay, So I thought we did have a really good time. And then I walked her back to her hotel, and then she waited outside with me while I waited for my uber. You yeah, yeah, that seemed like things were going good. The uber came and I opened up the door and we stood there and there was weird energy for what seemed like an eternity. It had to be close to a minute, and I was waiting for her to say see you later, and she never did, and so I thought okay, and I got in the cab and I was gone.
Speaker 16: She felt the weird energy too, but in a totally different way than you did.
Speaker 2: So you were waiting for her to say a specific phrase.
Speaker 16: Yeah, well, just like anything that was like catch it, you know, hope to see again.
Speaker 13: No, I was waiting for her to say see you later.
Speaker 5: Exactly. Why that's the code?
Speaker 16: If you wouldn't know the code, why would he know the code?
Speaker 13: I do know the code.
Speaker 18: I do know the code.
Speaker 13: I have a friend who's a pilot.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: What's his name? What airline?
Speaker 13: Does he.
Speaker 2: Give us his badge number?
Speaker 13: If they have I'm not going to divulge.
Speaker 16: That this is just like that common in the airline industry that everybody that works in an airline knows this code or this.
Speaker 2: One particular airline has, like people with very loose lips.
Speaker 4: It's hard training course in a lot of ways.
Speaker 5: It's training course. Okay, now when you interact with an attractive customer.
Speaker 2: So your whole reason for thinking that she's not interested in you is because she didn't specifically say see you later.
Speaker 13: Yeah, exactly, that's correct. She didn't say see you later, and in the text, the text just said you're a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 4: Hot to not use it over and over for all the other flight attendants she's working with, not for you.
Speaker 5: This is a miscommunication, brother.
Speaker 2: What do you think it means that she's asked a radio show to reach out to you on her behalf. Does that give you kind of a hint that maybe.
Speaker 5: She likes you?
Speaker 2: Or would you rather hear that directly from her because she's on the other line right now wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 13: That's not the code that has been listening to this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there, secret flight attendant.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hey, OHI.
Speaker 14: Hi that you are a pilot.
Speaker 13: Well I'm not. I have a friend who's a pilot and he told me about this, and so when you said see you later on the plane, I was taken aback. But that's why I came back and gave you my business card. I was genuinely shocked. I thought you were talking to someone else. Yeah, yeah, I mean, I don't get if you are.
Speaker 14: What do you say? Are you saying that you want to see me again? Because he does.
Speaker 2: He doesn't think that you want to see him again because you haven't said the words.
Speaker 5: To him, and you still haven't said them since we've been on the phone.
Speaker 4: Men are so literal, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Everyone in this room is waiting for those three magic words.
Speaker 14: Okay, Liam, Liam, I would like to see you later.
Speaker 2: That was more than the three words.
Speaker 9: But okay, hey, this is not cute.
Speaker 4: This is cute, all right.
Speaker 2: So what we would like to do the whole thing that we do here is offer to send you guys out on another date that we would pay for.
Speaker 16: Yeah, we got hard eye playing emoji because it's just so cute.
Speaker 2: That way, you guys can see each other later.
Speaker 13: I would like to see you later.
Speaker 2: Well I'm not. I'm not on the table here, man, it's it's her.
Speaker 13: I wasn't talking to you.
Speaker 2: Is that cool with you? You're up for meeting again?
Speaker 14: I would love to as long as we don't have to say this every single time.
Speaker 16: I feel like that is very good to put down right now, because.
Speaker 4: Getting I see you, it doesn't like nothing never gets old for him.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, congratulations, you guys are going to meet up again in real person, in real person.
Speaker 4: Real life j.
Speaker 3: Brooking Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: In the morning, We're in a lot of texts of seven eight, five nine two from people saying that this has completely changed the way that they're gonna fly now forever.
Speaker 4: Oh my God.
Speaker 2: One guy said, Now, whenever I leave a plane, if they tell me goodbye or good night, I'm gonna respond back. Don't you mean see you later?
Speaker 4: That's so creepy. You no fly list don't have that.
Speaker 2: And you know there's like some Australian airline that like teaches them to say, oh, I see you soon. They're gonna be now. I don't know if this listener that we had realizes what she did, but she revealed the secret flight attendant code for how to spot a cute passenger.
Speaker 5: Attendants are texting in other codes.
Speaker 14: Yeah, can we just.
Speaker 4: Say that this couple is so cute?
Speaker 2: I am happy that they got a second date, but I am worried now that the cat's out of the bag what our listeners are gonna do with that information. But anyway, make sure you go check out our second date podcast of here all of our second dates wherever you get yours at Brook and jeff And remember you can always email us. We'll call that person who wasn't calling you back.
Speaker 3: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: If you're a real sports fan like me, then you have certain game day rituals y things you have to do in order for your team to win, like always drinking exactly four and a half beers during pregame anymore any less, you guys are gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Okay, do you remember what your next thing is?
Speaker 2: You're doing that pregame wearing my lucky unwashed pair of Spider Man underwear, no matter how many holes it has in it, or my personal favorite game day ritual giving butt slaps to everyone sitting in my section.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh you're at the game.
Speaker 2: I think that's how we do it. You start of the game, all right, section one thirteen, stand up and assume the position. I'm hoping it's better than good at The team and my co hosts have a game day ritual where they go down to the stadium early to ask the fans outside a simple question, what you doing at the tailgate? We're gonna play you that audio coming up. Every country has their favorite sport they're super passionate about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, England.
Speaker 2: They've got badminton. In Romania they do earthworm races.
Speaker 4: That checks out.
Speaker 2: But here there's only one event that gets the fans so amped, so ruckous. They'll happily shell out seventeen bucks on a light beer, then mouth kiss.
Speaker 5: Their bros up in the stands.
Speaker 2: Talking about football.
Speaker 4: Baby, not that English kind either.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you think it's rowdy inside the stadium, it's even wilder out in the parking lot before kickoff, which is why we sent our own Jose Bolanos and Alexis Buller down to the pre festivities to ask the partygoers a simple question. What you doing at the tailgate?
Speaker 7: What you doing at the tailgate?
Speaker 4: Trying to hit the dancing scene? Dancing? Is there a scene here?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I spent.
Speaker 9: Two hours last night like doing tutorials, so I'm.
Speaker 7: Ready to hit.
Speaker 8: Oh there's like an official dance you got it?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, I got it cocked and locked and read ready rumble?
Speaker 2: Does your friend ever know the dance with you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're dance buddies.
Speaker 7: It could turn into a what's that called her?
Speaker 4: One person start? Like a battle? A battle. I was gonna say flashball, but a battle? Are you willing to dance battle something?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 19: A dance battle hits out and I'm ready to go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll go all in.
Speaker 4: You think there's anybody here you could take on?
Speaker 7: Like if you look around right now.
Speaker 4: You got anybody?
Speaker 3: I mean, gray haired man I think he's a competitor.
Speaker 4: He looks like he's seventy. I feel like he's a threat.
Speaker 11: I mean, that's what I was picturing, was her standing around looking at people like my dad knows who's gonna win the pop and lock challenge because their hips just aren't up for.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Intimidates the opposing team. Like driving in and seeing a drunk girl and a senior citizen doing flos, We're definitely gonna beat this team.
Speaker 12: It's not on candid and there's no camera around. Yes, what what you're doing at the tailgate?
Speaker 19: Okay?
Speaker 4: To drink a lot and to hope for the.
Speaker 12: Best, hope for the best, just in general?
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 12: Like, what was the coolest thing that could happen right here, right now at this tailgate?
Speaker 2: Wait, there's cand Can.
Speaker 7: You give me like five options?
Speaker 12: I'll give you five options. Okay, there's five options. One of the players walks up right now.
Speaker 15: Okay, I was my pants.
Speaker 12: Okay, please don't please don't put your pants in the middle of my interview.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 12: Second off, a big sack of money falls out of an airplane lands right next to you.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 2: There's a million dollars cash and I'm going to take it and run.
Speaker 5: Should we end the options or you going to keep going?
Speaker 2: I keep going, keep going, You keep smacking my mic Are you sorry?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 18: Can you cut?
Speaker 2: We'll cut it, okay. Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Is this Candice gotten a game.
Speaker 4: Guarantee? She's not running far with that. It's like step step trip on your face.
Speaker 2: I am curious what the other three options would have been, though, Thank goodness we didn't have to get.
Speaker 4: I was surprised you came up with those two. I wanted to commend you.
Speaker 5: One of the tailgates, think a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's what you're doing at the tailgate where Jose and Alexis went down to the stadium to interview the clearly sober fans there and asked them a very simple question, what you.
Speaker 4: Doing at the tailgate drinking? And who are you with here?
Speaker 7: Sue?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Suit Hi?
Speaker 7: Is this Hillary?
Speaker 4: My friend Hillary? Hillary? And Sue you just mentioned that. When we came over, we interrupted your conversation. Were you talking about.
Speaker 7: You're talking about fashion.
Speaker 4: I had this great idea ten years ago, having a blue.
Speaker 14: Carpet with people walking along the blue carpet showing out their NFL fashion.
Speaker 4: Wait, it's too lazy to do the actual site.
Speaker 9: Where would the carpet be in front of the stadium, like.
Speaker 4: A red carpet, but it would be a blue carpet. There'd be like.
Speaker 8: Photographers in there, and you would show up your fashion, your NFL fashion, kind of like a fashion week, like a Sunday fashion day.
Speaker 11: Every home game there would be an NFL fashion blue carpet experience.
Speaker 9: Got it, the blue carpet of the stadium, and then it would.
Speaker 4: Go barrol on the bow out Sunday blue carpet. Got it.
Speaker 8: But it's never gonna happen because you're too lazy to make the website.
Speaker 4: Lazy make it work.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what you're capable of, but you're just not achieving your.
Speaker 4: Protect I like how she's already a website person that much more.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wish that would happen, because then we'd have a blue carpet fashion show, a drunk girl dance battling an old man at the stadium. I mean, we're way more intense than England.
Speaker 5: We need a game, that entertaining thing out there.
Speaker 4: We're one step away from an NFL musical.
Speaker 7: Bring on what you're doing at the tail game.
Speaker 4: Hey, am my mini, it's her mini, it's her birthday.
Speaker 6: It's her birthday weekends, your birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: But wait, I'm confused. Why do you call her your mini?
Speaker 5: She's like a foot dollar than you.
Speaker 2: She's my minim.
Speaker 13: Sorry, you're.
Speaker 2: Are okay?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Weird? At my party?
Speaker 5: Saturday?
Speaker 2: Where Saturday?
Speaker 17: At the they.
Speaker 2: Not want to tell people no, this isn't no. I want to.
Speaker 15: Get and come.
Speaker 5: You still haven't answered my first question. Why do you call her minni?
Speaker 4: Be at my house?
Speaker 7: My son just got engaged in house.
Speaker 2: Tolly will not be there.
Speaker 7: Way.
Speaker 12: Hey, sorry to interrupt my own interview, but I'm going to look super bad if I can't get you to answer my only question.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 2: Now you're hugging and kissing everything. They're literally kissing each other.
Speaker 7: There's some kind of ghastly.
Speaker 11: There were no if they were best friends, that was best friend language that you just and.
Speaker 4: You were interrupting their best friends.
Speaker 2: They don't even see men anymore. It don't exist, ladies. If you're listening just for interrupting the players in the game must have been looking in the stands that day and been like, what the hell has happened? To this sport. That was what you do after tail game. Make sure to check out the Brook and the Jeffrey podcast. You can listen to the whole show and find more what you do in gold up on.
Speaker 3: There Froaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: You've got a brand new player to win Brooks Bucks today. His name is Tony, and Tony says the reason he called is normally when he listens, he hears easy questions not being answered correctly translations. We have a lot of dummies competing on this segment, so it's finally refreshing to have somebody with some true intellect. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Hello one, this is gonna be one of the hard editions watch.
Speaker 5: We're gonna make it extra hard for him.
Speaker 4: What's the smartest thing you've ever done? Tony?
Speaker 13: Not called yesterday.
Speaker 2: Sometimes the best things you've ever done are things that you never did. That's amazing time. I love it, spoken like a true intellectual. There. We're gonna send brook out of the studio and while she leaves, you know how the game whorks. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say pass, but you do have to beat Brook out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 14: I feel like the secret is to pass on the first nine questions?
Speaker 2: Oh got it, We'll see how Yeah, bold strategy question Here it goes. Your time starts now. Elvis Presley was born this day back in nineteen thirty five. He was known as the King.
Speaker 3: Of What Rock.
Speaker 2: The kissing disease is medically known as what Who is the current? Who's the current host of the TV show The Masked Singer on Fox? I don't know what part of your body is affected by glaucoma. That'll be right in the NBA? How far is the basket from the free throw line? More or less than ten feet? All right, you didn't use your strategy there. Tony decided to actually answer some questions. So good work there. Brook's gonna come back into the studio. I see on my screener here about Tony. He apparently was in the military and now spends all of his times going to music festivals and listening to radio.
Speaker 5: Sweet man, your friends call you mill Tony.
Speaker 14: They actually.
Speaker 18: All right, I used weapon system, so it kind of fits.
Speaker 4: Okay, imagin's in the suit right now. Radio with the rest of even heroes.
Speaker 2: Friend all right, bro, is your turn? Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Your time starts now. Elvis Presley was born this day back in nineteen thirty five. He was known as the King of What rock and Roll. The kissing disease is medically known.
Speaker 4: As what Mono?
Speaker 2: Who is the current host of the TV show the Masked Singer on Fox Past? What part of the body is affect by glackoma?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 4: Your eyes?
Speaker 2: In the NBA? How far is the basket from the free throw line? More or less than ten feet?
Speaker 4: More?
Speaker 2: What state is home to the North Cascades National Park?
Speaker 4: Washington?
Speaker 2: Could be a close one. Today, we're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 5: It takes a lot of work to be this lazy Tony.
Speaker 12: You got three correct today?
Speaker 5: Was it easy?
Speaker 4: What was that, Tony? Did your voice just change?
Speaker 2: I'm eating bacon, sorry, Christoph wind Brooks Bucks Champion and to Antony, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And who has been eating bacon the whole time? Five correct?
Speaker 4: How much bacon can you put in your mouth where you can't speak correctly?
Speaker 13: What did not get wrong?
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out here in just a minute. It is so bold, though to eat bacon in the middle of you being on radio and not just one piece.
Speaker 4: There's no way that was just one piece.
Speaker 2: Here's the answers.
Speaker 13: Elvis.
Speaker 2: Elvis Presley was born on this day back in nineteen thirty five. He was known as the King of rock and roll. So, Tony, we can't give you as just rock the Lord answer. The kissing disease is medically known as mono or the Brooks disease. The host of the TV show The Masked Singer is Nick Cannon. All nine seasons he's hosted. Glaucoma affects your eyes, usually by high eye pressure. In the NBA, the basket is more than ten feet from the free throw line fifteen feet and the North Cascades National Park is located in the state of Washington.
Speaker 4: Tony, even if we gave you rock and roll, you'd still lose my bud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I have?
Speaker 2: Bacon. Okay, it's called bacon brain brook It doesn't make any sense, Tony.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately got it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't enough to take down today. We love you too, can't give you any money, but just for playing, we are going to give you tickets to the Emerald City Comic Con from New York film, celebrity guest, to comic creators, to making the best memories with family and friends. Emerald Cidney Comic Con is the place to be February twenty ninth through March third and the Seattle Convention Center. Tickets on sale now. Yes belongs to the Emeraldsdneycomic Con dot com. Tony. You're awesome, dude. Thank you so much for playing Dude Tony.
Speaker 5: Every year I do what you're doing at comic con.
Speaker 18: Ad I see you there.
Speaker 5: Bring bacon, we'll eat it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's old nice. Thanks for playing. We'll be back to do Winnbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow, Rookie Jeffrey in the morning.