Speaker 1: Hey guys, It shigarratt Ebenez aka The Professional Homegirl, and before we dive into this week's episode, let's take care of a few quick housekeeping items. Be sure to follow me at the Professional Homegirl on Instagram TikTok, and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube page. Also, don't forget to follow at the PSG podcast on Instagram so that we can kick key about all of the episodes. And if you are enjoying our conversations on the show, show some love by leaving a five star review on Apple Podcasts. Remember hold me down, don't hold me up. Okay. In case this week's episode brings up any discomfort or triggers, always remember to prioritize your well being and mental health first. I love y'all deep and until next time, every one. Later in part one of this week's episode, my guest would be sharing a deeply personal and rarely discussed topic within black communities. She would dive into her family's biggest secret, where her mother is also her biological sister. This candid conversation promises to provide valuable insights and perspectives on the subject that often remains concealed fostering a more open and empathetic dialogue within our community. So to my guests, thank you so much for coming on a show. How you feeling, how you doing?
Speaker 2: I am good, I'm good. I'm blessed to be here.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're blessed to have you child. Now, have you ever came across the topic of incests before you found out about your family secret? And if you have, where were your thoughts about it?
Speaker 2: When I found out about When I found out that I was the family secret, I had never I was like twelve thirteen years old. I had never known anything about incests whatsoever. And as a matter of fact, when I not too long after I learned about my conception and I learned about how I came to be, I ended up in foster care, completely disconnected from my natural family for a while. So it actually wasn't until I was an adult that well. I ended up back in Michigan with my grandmother when I was seventeen, a senior in high school. But even that year that I stayed with my grandparents, there really was no conversation because I had been living an emotional turmoil about it. Because one of the many questions that I would always ask God, was why wouldn't my grandmother allow this? And then not once, but twice. You know. So I was battling emotionally with not wanting to be offensive to my grandmother and I want you to hurt her feelings because I absolutely loved her and a daughter. But I had so many questions that I knew would cost other people harm, emotional harm, So I refrained from asking those questions, but ended up being a coming to a young mother myself speaking with older cousins who knew more than I actually did.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the cousins always got the tea.
Speaker 2: Yes, always into find figuring out that my brother, who I really didn't know because he was born the same way that I was. My mother was raped by her father a year later. So I have a biological brother, full black biological brother.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't tell that a documentary.
Speaker 2: Right, Wow? It happened two summers in a row with my mother.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, God bless your mother. Man. I mean, we're gonna talk about her situation, your relationship were her towards you know, once we get to your the meat of your story. But ran that is heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Yes, So when I was when I became an adult and was talking to my cousins about it and learning about this brother that I really didn't know, only had heard of the bits and pieces, and I realized, so what happened now once but twice, and that took me back to more frustrating with my grandmother. And then it got pushed up because I became a young mother really quick. So my attention span went to, I need to make sure that my daughter never deals with molestation. My daughter never sees me taking on vices to deal with trauma. My daughter never deals with anything that I dealt with, And so all of my time and attention and all of my energy went into providing for my daughter naturally i e. Financially and then also taking care of her every day needs. So things kind of got put on a back burner until she was maybe eight nineteen years old, and God still talking to me, God still dealing with me as he had been since Hour's little girl. I began to realize the issues that I still struggle with with people and relationships is because I am harboring this trauma. I have not talked about it, and it is eating me up and it is causing me to not be able to truly heal. It's causing me to not truly be delivered in these now.
Speaker 1: With this part of your life right right?
Speaker 2: And so I began to seek God because if my family won't really talk about it, because I'm the family secret, I'll go to God about it. And God began to point me into different directions that would allow me to get information bit by bit right, getting that information bit by bit with just as much of a blow with the information that I got is my own information. Because when you grow up the family secret, you're thinking that you're the black sheep, you're the different one, only to find out that you're not.
Speaker 1: Where's your brother at now?
Speaker 2: In prison?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yes, my brother's in prison?
Speaker 1: Mask what do what he did?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because I'm pretty I feel like a lot of people don't understand like situations like this can really affect someone's mental well being.
Speaker 2: Yes. And I was just speaking with someone a couple of hours ago who called me from seeing my die coumentary, and I was telling her the difference between my brother and I are stark, and they are night and day like, the physical differences and the emotional and the mental differences, And the biggest takeaway that I want people to take from my brother at night and how different we are is the fact that he was raised outside of the family, disconnected from our family completely. I was raised in the family to a degree, but disconnected because of foster care. But then reattached to the family.
Speaker 1: Right, you have some type of relationship.
Speaker 2: You would think that the path that he ended up down would have been my path because he was disconnected and I wasn't. But it doesn't matter where we are raised or who we are raised by if those generational curses, in those demonic covenants are not detached from us. Right, even though he was raised outside of the family, he still struggled and still struggles to this day with the generational covenants and the demonic curses that are attached to our blood line. Because you know, our father was a pedophile. There's just no getting around that he had multiple young victims. Our father was just a pedophile. You know.
Speaker 1: That was my next question that was going to ask you that Leaia on towards the interview. Do you think your mother was the only Oh, No.
Speaker 2: She definitely was. She definitely was not. But without going into too much detail about my brother's people can google it. Everybody knows our family. At twelve years old, he did the same thing to his foster mother's five year old granddaughter.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Out of the anger. Wow. So from twelve, from age twelve on, he has had to deal with the legal system. And I will say this on his behalf. From twelve years old to forty three years old, I have never known him to do anything else since that incident at twelve years old. So I don't think that my brother. I know that my brother is not a pedophile like my father was, but that spirit still erupted in him when he got angry enough with the person that his mother figure. When he got angry with this mother figure and he did not get what he was getting from her. His way of getting back to her was to violate her granddaughter because she adored her granddaughter right. And so he has not been able to comfort up under the mental issues that come when you have to live with the fact that you did this and now this is the life that you have to cobhitted yourself to because the criminal system, the legal system, they put labels on you. Society we put label they put labels on you. And even as his sister, you know, my daughter is twenty two years old, and when my brother and I would start to try to have a relationship, and I don't apologize because my daughter was my priority, but I would always tell my daughter, you don't know him, I don't really know him. Yeah, but you are to never ever be along with him in a fashion form.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, the it would be completely No, my daughter has to come first. I am not like my family members. When they don't separate the pedophiles from the rest of the family, they don't make them not come around. They tell the children, that's your uncle, that's your this, that's not who has ever been as a mother?
Speaker 1: Why do you think black people are like that? And I mean, I'm pretty sure other races are like that, but I can only speak from my experience and the stories I hear. I feel like that is very prominent within our community.
Speaker 2: It is because it's generational, it's cyclic, and it's all they know. And if our elders will ever open up their mouths and deal with that trauma and deal with that pain, what you will hear is will it happen to me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it happened in my home to.
Speaker 2: A point to where it's almost normal to them, even though you have these young children being adversely affected. You know that you didn't like it when it happened to you. It's still that norm that they don't know how to break away from. And people like me and the family who say, you know what, No, I've refused to accept this. Right, we become problematic.
Speaker 1: Right, You the issue, I'm the issue.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy, right, something wrong with that girl? No, nothing's wrong with me. As a matter of fact, there's something wrong with you, guys, because this is not you guys are okay going to the family reunion with all the perverts. It's like you're leading sheep to a slaughter. Yeah, but why are you okay with having us around these men who you know have raped and molested throughout the line?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what's so crazy? Because I do a lot of conversations on topics that a lot of people don't talk about within our communities, and obviously sexual abuse is one of those topics that's like swept under the rug. And you mentioned a couple of things that my previous guests who share stories that's similar to yours have said the exact same thing. Like one of my homegirls, she came in the show and she shared her story being molested by her brother, and she says she one of the things that she's afraid of is being alone with kids because she don't want that spirit to come out and take hold of her. And I was like yeah, and I was like damn, Like that kind of like broke my heart because for you to be aware of that and you're afraid to be around your nieces and nephews. Even though I believe she has good intentions to something, she would do anything, but I do believe there's a spirit within our community that is like taking hold and really hurting these kids. And then another good point you made was I interviewed this lady. Her and her sister had similar situations that you and your brother, and she spoke about how the abuse affected both her and her sister differently. So my guest was similar to your story and why her sister was similar to your brother's story. And it just shows you how like abuse can affect people in meaning different ways.
Speaker 2: Yep. The manifestation is definitely different depending on the situation, depending on the person, depending on their spiritual prominence. Because I know, beyond the shadow of a out that God has said about me even at my incestuous conception that one is mine. I have a plan for her, and I am not going to allow her to be so adversely affected by the works of the enemy that I can't use her. So God has stayed even when I was cursing him, even when I hated him, Because at a nine, ten, eleven, twelve years old, what have I done to welcome the kind of abuse that I was born into? My grandmother singing about this God who is so perfect, and she's always in church. But the God that you keep singing about and bragging about don't seem to know me. Yeah, you know, That's what it felt like until he started talking to me at a young age. Even when he started talking to me and I subconsciously knew that he was indeed who he said he was, God, I still had a strong resentment toward him because of the stuff that I endured. What had to nurture that relationship with me himself?
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts on when people say there can't be a God because of all the things that happens to Because I was in a very traumatic childhood upbringing. My mother used to beat the hell out of me to like a pulp. My father is on drugs. You know, I know people. I share stories about people going through abuse and all that nature. So what is your thoughts when people say that God can't be real, because if he is real, why would here let his children go through all this?
Speaker 2: I like to make it a natural reflection God. I'm a seer and God deals with me visually. So I like to make a natural reflection for people. Because when people have turned off God in their minds, nothing that you say to them to try to get to them will make them see what you see. So I take it naturally. And my thing is this. You think, think of a woman with eight kids. When you are carrying that baby in your womb, your nurturing get in your womb. You have all these ideas, You have all these plans about what this child is gonna become, what they're gonna do, how they're gonna look, how they're gonna do this, that the third whatnot? That child comes out, and that child gets to an age where they make it clear that they are going to do the exact opposite of what you have designed for them to do. As a mother, you can't hold your child's hands twenty four to seven to keep them from doing wrong. You can only put in them what you think ought to be in them. But that child goes out and that child murders somebody. As a mother, do you stop loving your child as a mother? Do your expectations for your child cease? Right? You know, it doesn't mean that because your child went out and did what he did, that you're not still a mother. Your child made choices that they themselves walked into. You didn't do it. People should ought not blame a mother for a child going out committing murder, going out raping, going out robins. As mothers, we can only do so much. Once our children begin to make choices on their own, we have to let them make those choices, and when they decide to come back to us, we receive them and we continue to love them. It is the same with God. Unfortunately for us, God had this perfect plan for us when he was creating mankind. But clearly, once Adam and Eve partook of the fruit in the garden of Eden, oh it was alright. We automatically had the power of choice. And once we received the power of choice, that's when all the havocs started to come about. Because oh wait a minute, I have feelings. I have this, I have that. God, I know what you said, but this is what I want. And we have to remember that God spent years and years and years watching his creation do the complete opposite of what he wanted to do. He had all these laws in place that were hard to follow because people were choosing to a flesh. He was ready to say, you know what, this is not what I created, this is not what I designed. I'm done. He was gonna destroy it and just start from scratcher, possibly not even start over at all. That's the blood Jesus was our saving grace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, You make a good point, because I do feel like God tried to start over a couple of times. I didn't forget that.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to think about that. It's like we have force pushed him into a corner so many times. Yeah, to a point to where I tell people he had to dumb down south Aastian, he had to dumb down Christianity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that slogan seas get degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guess what sees gets you in a heaven too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can flow through doing the bare minimum and you can still get into heaven.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: It's easy for us to get in our emotion and to say, well, this happened, and that happened, and that happened. But there can't be a guy. Yes, there is a guy because this is the thing. We now have the power of choice. And not only do we have the power of choice, but the enemy knows that we have the power of choice. And because we have the power of choice, he has greater womb to maneuver, to manipulate us, to get us to do all those things that go and gets yes. So at the root of it, God is saying, I'm right here waiting for you to choose me. I'm right here. I can't because you, guys know, have the power of choice. I can't force my will on you. I can't force you to do right. I can't force you to do what I know you ought to be doing. You have to choose me. When I gave up my son Jesus for you, it meant that you have to now make the conscious decision to choose me. And when your choice is lead you down a path that I did not call you down, you are going to have to deal with the ramifications of those choices. And unfortunately, not just you, but you and those attached to you. Yeah, so you end up in a life of crime, you end up a drug addict or prostitute or whatever, and you have children attached to you. Guess what, They're gonna inadvertently be affected by that. But that's not because of God. That's because of the choices that you make. Now, God's grace and god mercy, It's evident even in those situations. And I'm a living example of that. Yeah. We all says He will not allow us to endure more than that which we have been to handle. Yeah, so all the things that we have gone through, God has only allowed it because he knows that even in the darkest of those moments and those experiences, he has already equipped us to come out of it and still be used by him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like we enemy a black guy about it.
Speaker 1: I feel we about to go to church in this episode.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, God him good.
Speaker 1: All the time. Okay, Wow, I'm just still thinking about your brother. God bless him. So when you begin sharing your story, how do people react? Because you know how we are, like we you don't tell the family business, Like what goes on in this house stays in this house.
Speaker 2: Yes, from the family, I would get they're starting to come around more now, but especially my grandmother's siblings, her brothers in particular, tell too much? Why because you scared of was gonna get revealed about you? You know?
Speaker 1: And was your grandma the one that you loved and spoke so holly about? Was that her husband?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, it wasn't her husband because he lived in Saint Louis and my grandmother was married to another man. But unfortunately, my family as a whole trauma and abuse. If my family would get together and would just start even my grandmother comes from probably close to thirty siblings. Wow, yeah, so outside of that thirty siblings, even though it's pervasive in all those lines, if my grandmother and hirs, my grandmother's children and grandchildren and great grandchildren alone, if we got to talking, the world will be looking at us like, how in the world are y'all saying? Because it's a lot, how much the stories?
Speaker 1: How many kids you think were born in your family? Similar to you and your brother's situation?
Speaker 2: Who I finding out more and more. I have a cousin who is older than me. She's a pastor now in Las Vegas, I did not know how similar her story was to mine until she wrote her book a couple of years ago. She was actually raped by her stepfather, her mother's husband, her and her sister. So her and her sister both have children by their stepfather. Thank god, it's not their biological father, but still a father figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah right.
Speaker 2: So I met a cousin, this particular cousin who was raped by her stepfather and have children by him. I haven't met in person her children because they're out of Michigan, but her sister, who also had a child by that same man, that cousin, her and I talk on a regular basis, and I've hurt for her because she is not where I am. You know, she still struggles with the fact that she was born from this dark family secret, and she really has not gotten any of her questions answered. And she cannot accept the fact that there are certain ways to go about your healing process. And unfortunately, when you're healing process and it vertally causes others harm or takes them back, you need to figure out what's right or what's wrong. Should I do this or should I not right? She's trying to heal on her terms regardless of how it affects other people, because she feels like she needs to know certain things, but because she's not getting the responses that she's getting, she's kind of stuck. And you can tell that she has lived a life where she is just boxed into all of this trauma and she hasn't been delivered, she hasn't truly healed. She's this little girl who is stuck in the knowledge of these family secrets. And even though our stories are similar, I hurt for her because I know what she feels like. But I also understood from her mother's perspective.
Speaker 1: Too, And what's her mother's perspective.
Speaker 2: Her mother, even though people know what happened to her, it's not something that she's ready to just openly talk about, not even her daughter. It's like that wound that's buried so deep down that to get to it you have to drudge up so much. And every layer that comes up before you get to that layer has its own form of trauma and its own form of pain. And for some people, they're not strong enough to deal with that.
Speaker 1: They can bring people, yes, And.
Speaker 2: I'm always telling her, you have to stop. You know, other people in the families, you have to stop. You have no idea the damage you are doing to her by doing pushing and pushing and trying to force answers to questions that you need to go to cap you need to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And then to a degree she idolized. She still idolizes them. And it's like, you know what this man did to your mother, to your aunt, you know what he represents to the family. But because he's the only father figure that you've ever known, you make it known that you still loved him, which is another form of trauma to them.
Speaker 1: Wow, and that's heartbreaking.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's who I have cousins. I have cousins who are the product of a brother's sister molestation, brother sister ancestor like my grandmother's brothers raping her sisters and children being produced. The older I've gotten, especially in the last five years, I've looked at Ron and I've gone WHOA. So it's just pervasive. It's not just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this just came to my mind. But how has this We haven't even got to the meat of your story, right, But I just feel like these are this conversation they need to be had, and I'm just curious to know how has this like just your story, hearing your cousins stories and just hearing stories overall, How has this influenced your perspective on men and women?
Speaker 2: And that is the saving grace because when I was sixteen, God knew that I was never going to forgive my mother, and he walked me through that vision that I talk about in my documentary. And because of that experience, like it could not have been anymore real. There is no way for me to adequately verbalize that vision to get people to truly understand what I felt in that moment, and because of the emotion of it, and it still stays with me. Just as God said to me, every time you refuse to forgive your mother, it's that thirteen year old little girl you're refusing to forgive. I've never been able to backtrack from that. So everything that she does I equate to that thirteen year old, little wounded girl, So I can't hate her. So I now, since sixteen years old, have looked at things from a different lens. And I'm sure that it's because I didn't know what then, obviously, but I know now that there is a prophetic anointing on me. And I'm also a seer. So I see things differently than most people, and I hear things differently than most people. So even though I'm in this thing, I still have the grace given to me by God to be able to deal with people from their place of trauma and not my own emotion.
Speaker 1: Facts. Yeah, you got me.
Speaker 2: People, I have unhealthy relationships. I used to have unhealthy relationships with dark skinned black men, not because of a lestation, but because my mother's husband, dark skinned, big black man, Jery Curle, was I equated him to being I called him the monster. He was just trauma and just oh big black. It was just trauma for me. So every dark skinned man up until about ten years ago took me back to him. So how did you move as that the church that God sent me to when my daughter was five years old, Big black Jered Curle, you talk about the most genuine, sweetest, nicest, caring, protect the gentle giant. It was he. He was the on the outside, very similar to the monsters, but on the inside the complete opposite. It was like God put him in my life, even at a distance for a while, because I was so just put off by the visual appearance. For me to get the essence of who he was. To feel God literally through this man. It's like the God that I had formed a relationship with, the spirit of that relationship was manifesting in this man and a father figure, awesome anointed. And I remember looking up one day thinking to myself, I just hugged then fletched the thing twice. I embraced it, and I wanted it. And I realized in that moment that God had taken away that fear and the trigger of what he presented. And about six years ago, my step father, my mother's ex husband, he actually came to Mississippi or to Michigan from Mississippi out of the blue and I ran into him at the gas station. Oh wow, And I thought, did to this man you know, did he make touching? No? Oh wow, he didn't even reckon. I walked up on him and said, Hi, how are you? And he said who are you? I said, wow, you don't even know me. Wow, you have father three of my sisters. I lived with you for upteen years and you don't know who I am. I looked just like my mother.
Speaker 1: You do look like your mother? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes? And he was funny like yes, and he was like home okay. You know, he kind of did his little ground. Somebody in the car was trying to get his attention, so I let him go. But that was more for me. I needed to approach him to see how I would react to him. Yeah, And it was weird because in my mind up until that day, he's just this big black monster, but he even seems shorter and smaller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's how you know you're on the path of healing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I'm like, okay, okay, Now, I say, would have called my sisters and say, hey, I saw your dad, YadA, YadA, YadA, And it wasn't a I saw your dad, you know, it was a different tone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I saw your dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, you think you killed because you haven't had to face a thing, but you don't know that you've truly killed until you come face to face with that thing, right, Right. Once I came face to face with it, I was like, okay, okay, God, I'll see you right, okay, right, right.
Speaker 1: So let's start with the early chapters of your story, beginning with your mother. At the age of thirteen, she met her father for the first time, and how did that come about? Like she didn't know who he was, or they just live in different states.
Speaker 2: My family is originally from Mississippi, and that's where my grandmother had the first I think three or four of her her children, actually five of her children in Mississippi. And when they left Mississippi, my mother was really young, right, and so when they moved to Mississippi, when they moved to Michigan, contact was lost. You know, my grandmother was with somebody else. Contact was lost. Even though she had three girls by him, contact was lost. He left Mississippi and went to Saint Louis, Missouri, started his own family there, and so he got in contact with my grandmother when my mother was around thirteen years old, and said, I want to have a relationship with my girls. And of course my grandmother hadn't had any contact with them. She really didn't know what his tendencies were, and at least I don't think she you know what his tendencies were. And my mother was given the option, you know, your dad wants to spend some time with her, he wants to get to know you. And according from what my mother told me, she wanted to go because of issues that were happening within the home already. She felt like it could be a safe haven if I go with my dad. The other sisters didn't want to go, but she went and it turned out to be a nightmare for her.
Speaker 1: I wonder why they didn't want to go.
Speaker 2: You know what, My sister slash Aunt, hosted on my Facebook page a couple of I think yesterday or the day before, and I was reading what she wrote, and I thought, I see, I'm learning something else because I'm pretty sure she's telling me that she knew that he was a pedophile. That's why she didn't want to go. Wow. So I spent the last couple of day dan havesins whenever she posted it just pondered, and I'm like, it's like every time I talk to them, I get something else. Yeah, the secrets, and it just keeps spilling out because she's never verbalized that to me. I've never known that she had a choice, but she knew that he was off, so she didn't go that aspect of this story. I've never been privy to that, right, you know. So I'm still I'm this is going to be a lesson until the day I die.
Speaker 1: Continue lesson because this is years and years like this goes beyond your your mom and her mom, and then you got this side of the family.
Speaker 2: Like yes, wow, rational trauma begets generational trauma begets generational trauma.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I in a conversation with my grandmother one day as I was an adult. She absolutely loved in the door of me, so she definitely aboutely absolutely loves in the door of my daughter. And we were just laughing and talking one day, and because she was in such a good mood, I just kind of threw a question in here. He just slide them in there to see what she'll say. You know, I was just asking her. I said, Mama, my daddy raped my mama twice. Man, if somebody been to my child, they gonna be in prison, you know, just to see what she where she would go with it. And she said, baby, if that nigga would have been in Michigan, he'd have been under the jail, right. And I'm like, so emotion okay, wow. I had a bunch of questions once she said that, but didn't want to push it too far. So I hate them and let them go. But I'm thinking to myself, this answer was an instant answer. The emotion was just raw. So why would she go back the next year, and why wouldn't he be under the jail. Why was he allowed to live a long life?
Speaker 1: And why why did she go back the next year?
Speaker 2: She told me years and years ago that she went back because she was already living in hell with under my grandmother's roof. And he promised her that he would never do it again, and he apologized, and she believed it. You know, at this time, she's fourteen years old, she's struggling, she's living in hell pretty much at home, and he's acknowledged that he did it and he was out of order, and he's promising that he won't do it again. So he basically manipulated her and she went back and it happened again. Wow.
Speaker 1: So when she came back home and she was pregnant, what did the family say?
Speaker 2: Oh, they knew, they knew.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: But the issue, this is the issue. And I'm an adult, so I can look back and I can see this now. How can we make a big deal about her being ranked by her father when and I'm saying this to my grandmother's perspective and from her her sister's perspective, because extremely close, we can't really make a big deal. A lot of that when our brothers are doing the same thing to us and our daughters and to our boys. So if we're gonna get mad at him and prosecute him, we got to get mad at our brothers but doing what they doing to our kids and some of our spouses. But doing what they doing to our kids.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So it's just you know, pot calling the kettle black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, it was so crazy. I was talking to somebody, and somebody was saying, like a lot of people allow things to happen to other people because it happened to them, and they think they quote unquote came out. Okay, So if I'm still yeah.
Speaker 2: And that that mentality is sickney. Yeah, nobody protected me, So why would I protect you. I got told to keep quiet, so you better keep quiet.
Speaker 1: Too, right, and at such a young age, like not once but.
Speaker 2: Twice, yes, twice.
Speaker 1: Wow. So as you was getting older, your mom will leave you at home with your boyfriend's son and he would molest you and bribe you with food and religion.
Speaker 2: Yes, her boyfriend. And because you know, it's crazy how she was always drawn to older men. But it's not crazy because that's what she sought out a father figure, but it got twisted and perverted into love. And because I'm thinking the spirits in these men recognized the trauma in her and that like spirit in her and saw her as an easy victim because she always dated men who were much older than my grandmother. Yeah, even in her teen teen years, she dated men who were my grandmother's age or older. So when she was dating this one particular man, his son was her age. As a matter of fact, she should have been dating the son instead of the dad.
Speaker 1: Right. Yo, she was as nasty man.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she would leave us as she would leave us at home with him, and he would molest me and I'm just like, you know what, this just don't make no sense. Thank God he never penetrated me, but the oral sex was just a bit much. I'm like, I will never forget that this man would force me to do it under the guise of religion. I didn't want to go to hell, and under the guise of if you don't gonna make your brother do it, well, I'm not gonna subject my little brother to this.
Speaker 3: Right you think.
Speaker 1: Your mom knew all along what was going on.
Speaker 2: I would have a hard time believing that she didn't know, because how many times do you have to come into the house with this man bringing me out of a bathroom to give me ice cream, telling you that he promised me a treat. You can't put two and two together when you have gone through that to that, right, Yes, I mean it didn't even even though I was molested by him, I wasn't molested by a close family member on until my teen years. Yet I was still hyper vigilant about protecting my daughter, right So, and I would look at her like I couldn't say anything with him standing there, but I would be talking to her with my eyes. And it's funny because now I always hear your mouth don't have to say it because your face don't say it. Yeah, And so when I hear that, I'm like, and I'm pretty sure when I was a little girl, my face was saying a whole lot too, but she wasn't catching it, probably because she didn't want.
Speaker 1: To catch it, right, Wow.
Speaker 2: And I do believe that my mother back especially back then, my mother absolutely loved me, but because of her age and what she was dealing with, she did not know how And I think if she would have accepted what was happening to me. It would have destroyed her back then. Yeah, so I think that she knew to a degree, but as a defense mechanism, she convinced herself that it wasn't happening because I didn't actually come out and say it.
Speaker 1: Right. Have you ever seen or heard about this documentary? It was about this father, a black man, and he had nothing but girls, and you know what I'm talking about. Yes, Yes, it was just so crazy because the son did the documentary on how the father was sleeping with every single daughter and one of the daughters fell in love with the father.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And then the father is dying, so everybody's around him on his deathbed and the son is like, are y'all serious?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Crazy? Just like when a young girl is kidnapped and she's kidnapped and she's gone for a long time and then they go to rescue her and she wants to be back with her kidnapper. Yeah, there was a term for it, and it's just lost on me at the moment, But there is a mental effect that causes you to actually feel compassion for them. Yeah, And as a survival mechanism, you begin to equate the abuse with love. Yeah, and especially in a house full of girls. I'm pretty sure it got to a point to where they became a competition. They all knew, Yeah, they all knew. I'm connected to a family now where the dad was molesting all the girls and had even started on the grand grandchildren. But you asked them now and they will tell you, my daddy didn't do that. My daddy didn't do that. Yes he did. We know he did it. Everybody knows he did it. Wow.
Speaker 1: Nah, these men, it's sick. It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It's like the more that you find out, it's just like whoa, whoa, whoa. And it's part of why I stayed single. You know.
Speaker 1: That's why I asked you, did this effect your relationship with men?
Speaker 2: Because yes, yes, Because my daughter's father met him in high school. He was an amazing man. We didn't date in high school, but we met after high school. We met after we got out of high school, and he was an amazing man. We ended up having to separate for a lot of reasons, but the ultimate reason was he just was not mentally equipped to be in a relationship. He was in the military straight out of high school. They sent him to Guam. He should have never been sent to Guam as an eighteen year old young man. He saw some things that messed up his mind literally, and when he came back he wasn't okay, and then he ended up getting shot. When my daughter was three. He got shot in March, and my daughter turned four that July. So my daughter was three when her daughter when her dad was permanently paralyxed. He got shot in the throw with a shotgun. Wow. So he has been totally impermanently disabled since my daughter was three years old and she's twenty two now. And even though he and I separated before then, I still had gotten to a place where I was like, I've tried to date and it's not working. And because of my background, I had the mindset of no man will ever take advantage of me, no man will ever get the one up on me. I'm going to control all these relationships. And even though it's only a couple of relationships, the one that I I was in was the one that I had no business being in. I got hoodwinked. I did not know that night was engaged to be Yes, honey, I did not know he was engaged to be married. I found out that he was getting married the weekend that he told me he was going to visit his kids.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm not surprised.
Speaker 2: Because of that, I realized quickly I don't have the control over this relationship that I thought I had right and because it took me so long to get rid of him, and the only way that I was able to finally get rid of him even after he was married, was for me to go to my cousin to say, I have no business being with this man. But I don't know how to stay no to him? What is wrong with me? Because I know better, like this is sickening to me. I know better. And she had to explain to me, that's a soul tie. That's why we have no business leaping when men were not married, too, because the soul's highest formed once we connect sexually. And I went to I went down a treasure drove of what is the soul tie? How to let me find some prayers? Because I was adamant about not continue in the relationship, and I said to God then I said, if you break me from this soul tie, I promise you I will not lay with another man that is not my husband. And two weeks of this man calling to me, ignoring him, in me praying, two weeks of him calling me, ignoring him, and me praying. Finally, one day God said, pick up the phone, and I'm thinking, I cannot you Okay, So I picked up the phone, and now what happened. Ten minutes later I hung up the phone and I'm like, I said no, I said no.
Speaker 1: I said no.
Speaker 2: The soul ti.
Speaker 3: Has been broken, right.
Speaker 2: And he tried still for about two or three years after that, and every single time it was by going somewhere with.
Speaker 3: That right right, and I never forgot that.
Speaker 2: And my promise to God I kept that if you break me from this soul Tipe, I promise you I will not lay with another man that is not my husband.
Speaker 1: So you've been selling it for a while.
Speaker 2: My daughter is twenty two years old. I have been celibate since she was five. She was five, she was fi wow, So I have been. There has been one oops in that time, about three years ago. But yes, celibate, because I am not. The power that that man had over me is the power that I never want another another individual to possess over me.
Speaker 1: Another nigga. I said, for you, it's like a drug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, I it helped me to understand the drug adds in my family. Yeah, I cannot be mad at you because you can't put that pipe down. But I have my full faculty about me and I can't leave this man alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like they're just vices.
Speaker 1: I can't. I forgot the true because I can't keep keep up with it. But I've been selling being for like three or four years now, and I almost had a oops too. But I'm like, right, right.
Speaker 2: I got tricked. But it's like, even as it was happening, I'm like, I need him to go. I need him to go, and I just felt so I was so repulsed by it, more so because I had disappointed God.
Speaker 1: Oh my God, I M we're gonna have to talk because I feel That's why I was telling my friends and I'm de listeners, probably like child, but I was telling my friends because I may have promised to God and I didn't tell how I was going for my husband, but I told him that I was gonna wait for I was gonna be able to be with a man that we both feel like is accepting or what I want to give him, or just you know, not rewarding, but like who I felt comfortable with and who I felt safe with. So I'm like, God, that is our agreement. And I felt like God has gave me everything that my heart desired. And I have really been struggling with the fact that if I do decide to move forward and engage and sexual activity, I feel like God is going to be really upset with me. And it has really been like weighing on my heart. So I just been praying, and I've just been asking God to like i't I just been praying him because I'm like, I don't want to disappoint him, because I feel like my relationship with God is so important to me, and we came a long way. So yes, I'm glad we're on the same page. But I know exactly what youre talking about when it comes to disappointment, like that is like the worst feeling ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I tell people. I always tell people because I'm a prophet and a seer and I'm not just a prophet with the gift of prophecy. I'm called to the prophetic office because of my relationship with God. I liking it so that people can understand it. I liking it to your grandmother's favorite child, the child who while twenty kids are outside all day playing, you got that one child who is just at your side. Yeah, that's how I am with God. And just like that one child who is always at that grandparent's side. You hear conversations. You hear how they gossip, and how they talk about so and so doing this, and so and so doing that, and she ain't got no sense, and her kid's crazy, and you know this that or the third. So you get to hear, but you also hear the disappointment when they're talking about their children and their nieces and their grandkids and so and so as kids and as a kid. And because I was like this with my grandmother, I was taking that all in, wanting to not cause them to have to feel the same emotion, right, and so with God, it's the same way I sit at his feet. You know, he allows me to feel his emotion per se, and I have access to how he feels what's going on in the world. And because I know how disappointed he is and how he longs to have us turn from our weight wicked waves and to turn toward him, I don't want to add to that burden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly how I feel.
Speaker 2: It's just like, no, I cannot. I cannot add to that burden. I live my life to police. I annoyed my body every single morning. But if it is not of you, for you, or buy you, keep it from me. Let it not nswer into me, let it not come out of me. I am your vessel. Yeah, And people always ask me, if you look at my social media, why are you typing on caps? That's annoying. I don't care if it's annoying to you. It's not about you. I type every single word in all caps because it is a visual reminder to me that everything that comes out of my mouth, no matter how simple or how big it is, is important.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: And if it is not pleasing to God in any way, shape, fashion or form, why is it coming out of me?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: It is like a visual reminder to be mindful of what I put into the atmosphere. Everything important, the little, even the thus and the ants, because it's all connected to something else. Right.
Speaker 1: So not to get in your business, I feel like, how I'm already in your business. So what do you do? Because I mean, you're a human, you're a beautiful woman. What do you do when you get horny.
Speaker 2: Honestly, a lot of the time, I am always on the go so much that it does not happen a lot so for the last couple of years because I now know that that is a trick of the enemy to get me to veer toward perversion. Because God doesn't even want me to masturbate. I call it out.
Speaker 1: Is it wrong to massurbate God?
Speaker 2: It's pleasure. It's like, that's not your husband. It's like you're giving in to the lust of the flesh. You're giving in to the lust of the flesh. And I'm just like, okay, I can't do it. If I can't do it, and if I'm up and I'm finding especially the mornings where I decide to sleep in, If I sleep in and I'm not rush to go anywhere, that's when that spirit tries to creep in and it plays in my mind. I'm like, get up out of this bed, go fit, go find you something to.
Speaker 1: Do right right right?
Speaker 2: You know, No, we not even giving in to the enemy in that way. He's not gonna creep in because I am a woman, you know, and it's not easy, but it is always staying ahead of it. Recognizing the trigger, recognizing what will cause me to even begin to go down there, and quickly acknowledging it, saying, you know what I got control over?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No spirit will control me in any way, shape, fashion, form. No man will control me in any way, shape, fashion, and form. No I have the power to control completely and totally.
Speaker 1: Damn. Now I feel bad. I mean I don't do it a lot, But.
Speaker 2: The beauty of his God, in his infinite risdom, extends us race. He knows us better than we know ourselves. I just like to say, you know what, once you know something, you are not responsible for the knowledge that you've been given in you after work. But it's worked. And that's why, that's why that oops happened a couple of years ago, because I was extremely vulnerable, and you know, by trade, I am a mobile notary signing agent, So I traveled the state closing out real estate transactions, you know, dealing with anything else that needs notorization. So I am always in a FedEx or a UPS or something, and a man in one of them all the time that was flirting up the wazoo all the time, right, and one night he I said something to him on social media just a flippant comment, and I'm like, oh, good lord, what did I do? Child?
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like a flying man in your presence?
Speaker 2: Though, Like, Okay, I got I can't I can't do this, right, I can't do this. I can't do this. I can't do this. And it's bad when you don't even enjoy it, like it wasn't supposed to have. Yeah, I know that I've offended. God, I'm so upset, like I couldn't even get back on track.
Speaker 1: I couldn't even get off on this. And now I feel bad, like.
Speaker 2: It's like everything about this is just no right right? Wow?
Speaker 1: You know one thing that I love about your story? And I go back and forth with my friends and my cousins about this because I don't feel like he should be left at home by themselves.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I feel like maybe if the child is a certain age, but I just feel like I just don't like it. I feel like anything can happen and I don't know. And I'm not passing judgment on anybody who does this, because I do understand that unfortunately, a lot of people don't have the support and resources that they need when it comes to Childcarecter child Care is very expensive, but it just makes me so uncomfortable when children are left at home. And in your situation, your mom used to leave you at home with your siblings and you was only eight or nine years old.
Speaker 2: Yes, for days at a time. Yeah, yes, So how was y'all eating? Daughter? My daughter would hit certain milestones and I would look at her and I would come when I was your age, So what's happening right? I'm like, there's no way I would leave you to deal with that, you know, just the light bulb moments that I would have. And it also helped me to realize how old how young my mother was, because the older my daughter got, I would equate my mother's age when stuff was happening her to my daughter's age, and I would go, so, when my mother was a senior in high school, you mean to tell me that she had two kids and was about to have a whoa? Okay? And then the immaturity of my daughter because she was raised in a bubble, highly gifted, extremely intelligent. But I tell her, it seems like you're immature, but you're not. It's just that your maturity level is age appropriate. Yeah, you're a child, and it's not something that I'm accustomed to where anybody around me has been accustomed to outside of our community, you know, in our community, the way that she and my family still calls her, some of them still call her the white girl. My daughter's not white, right, right right. The way that she was brought up is it doesn't match our family, you know. But yet it would be weird to just look at her at certain ages and go WHOA, yeah, no, I don't hear, and then don't see it.
Speaker 1: And on top of the neglect, you also mentioned that your mother used to severely beat you, to the point that CPS was called several times.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I now know that the beatings that I took was because she could not beat her abusers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt the same way.
Speaker 2: She couldn't beat me. I mean, because I would literally get whooped and beat for nothing. Yeah, you're really beating me because a dish got left in the scene. No, let's be honest. You're beating me because that man in black and JOI and you can't fight him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you were telling the story about her and her husband was the big time drug dealer and how she was going to like shoot him and then he took the gun and he pistol whip her, and I'm just like wow, like I can't even imagine because at this point, still she's still a child, or she's still probably under eighteen and just that much abuse. And then she came back.
Speaker 2: When that happened to her, I was twelve or thirteen, so she was probably twenty six twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, I mean but still yeah.
Speaker 2: Twenty four. Yeah, she had She was definitely under thirty. She was like in her mid twenties, which is a baby because this man is in his fifties. Wow, this man, Yeah, he was much he had children her age.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's just it was traumatic. I mean, the beatings they were just it was just atrocious. I just I will never wrap my mind around how somebody could beat their child the way that I was beat When my daughter was little, when I would have to spank her because it was clear, Okay, we've had this conversation two, three, four times, and you're just doing what you want to do. You're being this obedient on purpose, and I would spank her, but we would have a conversation about what she had done wrong and why she needed a spanking, and even as I will pomper two or three times, I'd be sitting there.
Speaker 1: Crying, Yeah, Goda site, did you feel uncomfortable for her?
Speaker 2: I'm crying No. I don't want to inflict this money paying on my daughter. So thank god super Nanny and the nine one one came out when she was around four, so I was able to navigate and use mind manipulation and just put her in my lap. When then in ninet one one came on and I would show her these children and how misbehaved they were, and we would sit and we would watch it, and I would talk to her like, look at that child. She knows she out of order, her mammy to whoop her little but da da da da da da da, and I would plant those seeds. And planting those seeds helped her and even at that young age, be mindful of her behavior. And how you know, it was just there's certain things you do, certain things you don't do. Yeah, And it was so ingrained in her that when she started preschool, her teacher called up me and saying, this, your daughter, keep telling me to call And then in nine one one, that's because she knows that those kids are acting crazy, and that's not how we act at home.
Speaker 1: Right, you know? No, I just had an Aha moment. I feel like your daughter really save you because I feel like, as I'm hearing you speak about your daughter, I feel like you got a chance to mother yourself while being a mother to her.
Speaker 2: Yes. Yes, she definitely saved me in more ways than one. And it's like mothering her was a double edged sword. And I now know that. And I'll say this, backtrack for a minute, and God, in his infinite wisdom, this is how I know that he was upset with me when I got pregnant with my daughter. Before I got pregnant with my daughter, I had dated a man from age twelve. Shouldn't have been dating hm because he was nineteen. He had been to dating me, but I dated him for like eight nine years, dated him until my early twenties. Wow. He and I had been having unprotected sex for probably the last three or four years of our relationship. Never got pregnant, even though we both wanted for me to get pregnant, it never happened. My daughter's father, who I reconnected with after he came back from Guam, couldn't have kids, according to him, because he had been electrocuted too many times. Don't laugh at me. He told me that I believe that I was twenty twenty one. He told me he had been let you kidding too many times? How was it?
Speaker 1: I can't even get the question. Now, yep, it's one them man gonna do better. He gonna come up with something color for the tail.
Speaker 2: Honey. Now I laughed at it and go, girr. You was a fool. Yes, I was a fool. But and my family, my closest cousins, will tell you this because it was immediate the night that I got pregnant with my daughter, I felt it the minute that it happened, like conception was immediate. I knew it. I looked at him, Get off me, Get off me. You know what did I do? You said you couldn't have kids?
Speaker 3: Girl, I can't.
Speaker 2: We had just made one? What is he thought? I was nuts? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did it feel like?
Speaker 2: And that's that's up until a few years ago, that story had one tone to it. And now that I know better spiritually, now I know that I know what was really happening because the only way that I could describe it to people was to say the only way for me to make you understand what this feels like, even though it probably has prayerfully has never happened to you is and it's a vulgar description, but I felt like my egg was getting gang raped. Oh wow, it felt traumatic. It did not feel good. It felt traumatic, and it felt like that for a good twenty four to forty eight hours. I was just I came home from Mississippi. Cousins wanted to take me. I'm like, no, you know, I was just angry. I just knew. And after a couple of days it transitioned from that feeling to just flutters, and I felt fluttered. After the first couple of days, I felt flutters until the day that she started kicking. So I was never not consciously aware of my daughter's existence from the minute, from the minute conception happened. I felt hurt every single day. Wow. And then I parented her the way that I parented her for eighteen years, and because I'm a seat year. When she was around thirteen twelve, thirteen years old, we started having some serious issues internally and then God started showing me visions. And the visions that God would show me was me turning forty, which was ironically the year that my daughter turned eighteen, and he would show me going in one direction and her going in another direction, and I never understood it, and I would always ask him, like, Iba, you showed me everything. I'm a seer, but you're not showing me all of this, and I have questions. And my main question is you keep showing me in front of these different audiences and ministering the gospel and preaching and doing this and doing that, which I didn't understand, wasn't ready to receive back then. But I knew what he was showing me, But why is my daughter never in the audience? Why is my baby never supporting me? And he would never answer the question. Fast forward to me taking my baby to college in August of twenty nineteen. October of twenty nineth, team, the tension that had been building up between us over the years just exploded. Because she was never a disrespectful child. Everybody in their mind loves this kid because she's just an amazing kid, empathic, sweet, can connect with anybody. So the explosion shocked the heck out of me. And what came out of it was our separation. And I remember going to God in tears, going I gave this child my life. Anybody who talks about my baby, or anybody who mentions me and my conversations, know that all I talked about was my baby. She was my world. I'm like God, my mother hating me should have been enough. Now, all of a sudden, this kid that I've given eighteen years to everything about my world was and now my daughter hates me. Why are you allowing this to happen? She was my world? And I kept saying she was my world, and he said, listen to what you just said. She was your world. You made her your idol. I could not get a leg in with you now that I have allowed the separation because I didn't cause it. This separation is not of me, but I allowed it to happen because I needed to get you by yourself for this season. Now that I have your attention, can I get some attention? Will you do what you said that you would do years ago, which was let me use you. I told you when you were a little girl that if you trusted me one day, I would use your voice. Now I'm asking you to trust me. Let me develop you, let me process you so that I can use you. Because I couldn't get a leg in edgewise with you between your daughter, right, and I just balled, and I'm like, oh my god, So you never showed me why she was never in the audience. You never told me because you felt like I would have tried to change it. He said, yes, you would have. He said, the separation is hurtful, but it's necessary for me to get you in position for what I caused you for. And that my dear was in twenty nineteen and it is now twenty twenty three, and I can tell you now that I completely understand why he allowed what he allowed, even though he would have not liked it to have happened. I understand what he has allowed, and it has helped me to understand what was happening during her conception.
Speaker 3: Right, it goes.
Speaker 2: It took me back to her conception, and it's like he was upset my choice to lay with the man who was not my husband, to put myself in a position to get pregnant. God knew back then that I was derailing my destiny. Wow, And so now I tell people I want on an eighteen year detour, and I've been back on this path for four years. And the way that he has propelled me from twenty nineteen to now. I was supposed to be doing this time.
Speaker 3: My God, right, God, My God, My God.
Speaker 1: So what's your relationship like with your daughter? Now?
Speaker 2: My baby and I still don't talk. It's because she won't talk to me, and my baby is struggling with the spirit, and it's what her generation is dealing with. She says that she's not a girl, she's a boy. She's transgender. And what I try to get people to understand is I'm not upset because my daughter wants to be a boy. I'm not upset because my daughter doesn't. It fell out of the image that I have for her. What bothers me is I know who my daughter is in Christ, I know what her anointing is, and I know that all the enemy is doing is distorting her anointing because he does not want her to manifest. This is the child who was ten, eleven, and twelve years old going to church getting in trouble because the youth pastors didn't think that she was paying attention, and they would try to embarrass her and ask her or recite what they had just preached, and by their own admission, she would preach their messages better than they would at eleven and twelve years old. So I know that my baby is spiritually gifted and anointed my mother, even though she doesn't operate in it because of her trauma and the demons that she's entertaining. My mother is a prophetic seer. I'm a prophetic seer. I know what's on me, and I know that what's my daughter is even more magnified than what's me. This girl came out of a woman anointed, even though I wasn't supposed to. It wasn't in God's will. The child came out anointed. She's always been different. She's just always been the one that could reach everybody. And what better way to keep her from manifesting than to distort her identity? And that is my issue, is that the enemy has convinced my baby that she is not who God says she is. So that's the problem that I have with it.
Speaker 1: So do you think that people can be born transgender?
Speaker 2: People are not born transgender. What the issue is is that people are born with spirits attached to them. And this is why. In the video that I posted today in a group that I have, it talks about how we have to make sure that we call out the generational covenants and curses that are on blood lines when we get ready to have kids, and we have to figure out when we're recording someone, let's go over your family history. Let's figure out what's attached to your family that has not been broken, because I don't want to deal with this in a kid ten fifteen years down the line. And I'm like nobody in my family, at least at that point, nobody in my family had been dealing with that issue to that degree that I knew of. And God took me back to my daughter's father. My daughter's father shared something with me when he came back from Guama, and he was telling me that he had been in a relationship with a woman that he was in love with and he found out after the fact that she was a man. Yes, and his personality is much like my daughters. They're sweet, they're empathic, He's a perfect Southern gentleman. So I understand how sex didn easily come into the picture with this woman that was actually a man, and he fell in love with her before it actually came to that, and once it went once he tried to get it to go there and he found out the truth, he was conflicted, like, I'm in love with this woman, but this woman is a man. So it was an emotional soul type that was formed. He had inadvertently entered into a covenant with that spirit and then right after he gets home, we end up coming together. And so now that spirit has transferred to my child and manifested twelve thirteen years down the line. It was that spirit that transparence. Wow. And it is exactly why I tell people, even when kids like my brother get adopted out of the family, the familial stuff still comes up. Yeah, because it's that Lenny is attached to the line's those amounted curses and covenants are still attached until somebody decides to break them. Right, Deliverance is what needs to happen. But the Black Church, especially has gotten so far away from deliverance ministries that it's not funny. And that's where our healing lies. Wow.
Speaker 1: This concludes part one of this week's episode. Stay tuned for part two, which will be out next week. And I cannot wait for you all to hear because we dive even deeper into my guest story and I know y'all probably like, girl, how do Can we go? But I'm telling y'all it is really good. Don't forget to connect with me on social media at the Professional Homegirl on Instagram TikTok and subscribe to my YouTube channel at the Professional Homegirl. And if you want to key key about this week's episode, please make sure to follow me at the PG podcast on Instagram as well. Be sure to check out my new project title They All, the one where I write short stories based on true events for my love life. You can check that out at www dot t h e y A l l t h e o n e dot com. Until next time, everyone Later. The Professional Homegirl podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Don't forget to subscribe and rate the show, and you can connect with me on social media at the PHG podcast