Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 2: At all at all, So.
Speaker 1: Don't given them a bu bu boozy.
Speaker 3: Listening to me, I don't joy joy.
Speaker 1: You know you love you?
Speaker 4: You turn, I can.
Speaker 3: Go to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth turn out, turn the money up.
Speaker 5: Looking.
Speaker 1: Come come on you think.
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: I sure win off.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody you are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now.
Speaker 1: One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, God is in the blessing business all day every day. God got hundreds of millions of blessings that he passes out every day. All I want to do is be the recipient that I'm the recipient of what He has for me. That's all I want. I just want God's favor, and I go. I want God's blessings. You know, of course I need his mercy and his grace, but I just want his blessings and his favor.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 7: I want that in my life because it does things for me that I'm absolutely incapable of doing for myself. And I've been a recipient of many of those. And you can be the recipient of them too. You already are, really, really, you already are. If you're getting up every morning, that's a blessing. If you're getting one day closer to anything you're trying to accomplish, that's a blessing. But now let me talk to you about this part right here, folks, because this is the part that message people up a great deal.
Speaker 1: What happens when you get off track? What is that? What does that mean? When you get off track?
Speaker 8: See?
Speaker 1: I've been off track.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you how many times, and it happens in so many aspects of your life. But what is it that makes getting off track so debilitating to some people? You know, there are some people who want stay off track. They of course, they off the dream, They on to something else. And you cannot allow the fact that you've gotten off track.
Speaker 1: To stop you can. I tell you something? Everybody gets off track.
Speaker 7: There are people who are living their life's dreams in spite of getting off track. See what happens when you get off track? Here's the simple thing to do. The simple thing is just to get back on track. Now that's that's But that's easier said than done, ain't it, Steve?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because see people when you get off track. Here's some of the things that happen. See you get the here come to nay says some of them from the outside, some of them internally.
Speaker 1: Here's what gets said when you get off track. See, I told you, I told you. You know. You start hearing that it's not for you. Okay, this is all just because you got off track. It's not for you. Okay, here's another one. It ain't meant to be. You can hear it all. You could say it. Well, I guess it's just not meant to be.
Speaker 7: But let me ask you a question, though, Who made the rule that when you get off track you can't get back on? Who made that rule? Where is that written that once you get off track you can't get back on. See, because I'm gonna tell you something, folks, there's no such rule. As a matter of fact, it's quite the opposite. See, everybody in pursuit of a dream, a goal, an aspiration, or mission is going to get off track. Sometimes you're going to get derailed. There are going to be days where you're not going to get it right. There are going to be days where you feel like giving up. There's going to be days when you're just gonna flat out get it wrong. That's the journey. But let me tell you some Every successful person that I know, ever met, talked to, set out, and chopped it up with, have shared one thing in common. We all get off track. We all get it wrong along the way. I don't care who the person is. The president got it wrong along the way. Your pastor got it wrong along the way. Quiet director guy got it wrong along the way. The principle at your school got it wrong along the way. The valve victorian of your class got it wrong along the way. The star of the team got it wrong along the way. They've all been off track. Your boss down at your job, he got it wrong along the way. Your immediate supervisor got it wrong along the way. Everybody I know that has any measure of success in every level that you call success, however you want to label it, has gotten off track.
Speaker 1: As a matter of.
Speaker 7: Fact, it's impossible. Listen to me, it is impossible not to get off track in pursuit of your dreams, goals, visions, aspirations. It is impossible. Don't you let nobody tell you that they got through life unscathed, that they made it because they were just so determined, and I would let nothing turn me back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you might not have let nothing turn you back because you hear, Oh, but you thought about it.
Speaker 7: Oh you thought about it on days when you was off track. But see, people don't like to tell the whole story. They just want you to think as much as you can about them. So when they tell you their story, they leave out the stuff along the way. It was just hard work and determination that got me here.
Speaker 1: No it wasn't, No, it wasn't.
Speaker 7: It was the fact that you got off track and the grace and of God allowed you to get back on. His forgiveness allowed you to get back on because you would not believe what some of the people have done. So when you get off track, don't allow the naysayers outside and the big naysayer inside, because let me tell you something, the biggest naysayer of them all comes from inside. See, it don't matter what other people say out there. It takes some time for you to learn this. And I understand because it took me some time to learn it. See, I have a lot of naysayers out there, but I ain't operating for them, operating function for the ones that love me, for the ones that get me for the ones that understand what I'm really trying to do. And so don't you be the one that doesn't allow yourself to get back on track when you get off track, because, like I said, who made the rule up that you can't get back on track? There's no such rule out there. Stop stopping yourself from getting it right. So what you started to die at the beginning of the year, and you already off start another one, start over, try it again, don't ever stop trying.
Speaker 1: If you stop trying, you can't make it.
Speaker 7: But if you never give up the effort, if you never give up and say it's over, it ain't over. You heard the saying it ain't over, to the fat lady saying I never invite her. She's not invited.
Speaker 1: It ain't over.
Speaker 7: To the fat lady saying I don't know where the fat lady stay. I have not send her an invitation to none of my events. She's not welcome here. She didn't ask me a couple of times. How come I never get invited? Because you gonna start saying it and I ain't got time for that. All right, stop inviting the fat lady to all your events?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show, ladies and gentlemen. The time has come. It is a new year.
Speaker 7: Happy New year, everybody. I'm so grateful I saw another one. I'm so grateful God has kept me. I'm so grateful that God is with me. I'm so grateful that God keeps me on the wall. I'm just thankful, man, I'm thankful for everything. Man, I can't believe he done. Let me see another year. Man, Oh man, oh man, How good is God? I ain't got none but praise this morning. I ain't got nothing but good things. Joy is finn to come out of my mouth today because I'm on top, man, and I'm on top cause God is with me. If God is with you, who can be against you? It don't even matter, y'all, keep your head up. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show, going for more in twenty four. That's the slogan round here. Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior government name killed sprights and the legend that is Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 1: Good morning and happy new year.
Speaker 9: Happy New year.
Speaker 1: Yeah good?
Speaker 2: How was your holiday?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I'm well rested, you sounded you sound good?
Speaker 1: What to do? Today.
Speaker 2: You used to embarrass me. Come on embarrassing me today.
Speaker 1: You know today I might just do that.
Speaker 2: You know you haven't done it in a minute.
Speaker 7: About how I was going to approach the new year, I could I be well, since I've been going, let's just get all these segments starting.
Speaker 1: I can see what you can do. I'm gonna make it work your way. I feel the same way. Man, rested, ready to go bad another year. It's get stupid. Man, I missed you.
Speaker 9: I missed y'all.
Speaker 1: You miss us.
Speaker 7: That's eat it alread ain't gonna lie to you. Thought you ain't thinking about it. I really cut it. I thought about you. You said I miss you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usally sent us a little text and checking.
Speaker 1: No, no, matter of fact, I wasn't really looking forward to coming back that much to you.
Speaker 2: You thought you were going you had made this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want another I could.
Speaker 7: Do another month. I could actually do another month. Problem yeah, ohle problem. But you know we got this. We got this small thing they call obligations and contract.
Speaker 8: Work.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about why they won't just send this check.
Speaker 2: To the house.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been trying to find that for so many years.
Speaker 7: I've actually been trying to somebody that would just send me the money without me having to.
Speaker 1: Do nothing, without no labor. You mean you a check, just a free check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, little or no effort on your part. Just go out to the mail.
Speaker 1: Call it a blessing, okay, all right? Yeah, and just if they could just make it cash. Why I don't have to put.
Speaker 2: All right on that note, Thank the Lord.
Speaker 1: I have it in coffee cans. Everything I know. I know I've had money coming up.
Speaker 10: In thirty two minutes after the hour, Pastor Motown Deacon Death Jam in the building for church complaints right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, it is time now for the deacon and the reverend Reverend Motown Deacon death Jam, that is, and church complaints.
Speaker 1: We gavel.
Speaker 7: Own this old special your occasion, uh.
Speaker 1: Gavel Latin into the new year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, prosperitizing in a way that will allow the promoscurity.
Speaker 1: And the ambiguity.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Or what we about to do?
Speaker 7: Lord, bless us on this great grow garious day where we maniplified.
Speaker 2: You better, minister, well you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And damnation of upliftication, up lift upliftication. Lord, Come on, deacon, what what do we have in this new year? All right, pastor, let's get down the business here.
Speaker 5: I Brother Dona he tried to baptize people on New Year's Day in a lake, not realizing two alligators was in there too. He was baptizing sister Darry's fate and she actually walked on water and got out there lake. Brother Donelle is missing half a butt cheek and asking if the church would buy him a half or behind.
Speaker 1: That's we.
Speaker 7: Had told Brother Darnell not to try this down in Florida. Oh, you can do that up north, but not in Florida because of that alligator infest station. Or we are not responsible for buttocks missing. We're not responsible for bb ls or t yts anything else you might go. All right, yeah, that stage for tighten your top, we will just leave that. They're tighten your top, tighten your time, all right.
Speaker 5: Since the Sonya Green has a new company she has started. She is selling uh, dishwashing chitlings. She cleans them in the disk washing, then she cuts them. He's asking if she can sell them, uh say, the dishwashing chitlings after the services this year.
Speaker 7: She tried that last year and there was so many complaints about the chitling's having a taint taste of tide, and no nobody will go that anymore.
Speaker 1: Tied and Cascade.
Speaker 7: They called them the triple tea chitlings. They called them the triple tea chittens. Which was a tiny taste of tide was on the chitlings. And so nobody nobody wants her chitlings this year anymore.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, the church is asking for this year, can you get a translator? When Brother Norris gets up to sing, uh, the one tooth in his mouth makes it hard and then understand what he is saying.
Speaker 1: So they are asking, could you please get a translator.
Speaker 6: Our side is up Alan to Thwist side say TV, I'm time, I mean something song to Thwist Tide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we call that. Uh, we're gonna get the translator. We're gonna use though, it's gonna come in. And uh, there's a woman we found that can translate for brother Tider. She has two teeth. At least she knows what he's trying to sing. Two teeth, two teeth.
Speaker 5: All right, Well we're figuring out as we go through twenty twenty five. I the zip Line Ministry is out of control. They put a zip line attached it to the church and two miles down the way it goes all the way to Popeye. Gets fine, but on their way back past them, they stuck because they ate too much. You're gonna have to you got to talk to the zip line. They just the out to control zip line in the Popeyes.
Speaker 7: You know, we I've got a conversation going with the zip line committee of this new year, we're gonna shorten it and that's how we're gonna baptize people this year. Were gonna zip line their ass down into the pool and zip them right on out. It's gonna be a very short it's a splash and then you right on out. It gonna zip line right through the baptism pool. That's what we're gonna try to do this year. So we're trying to get a way to cut a hole in the baptism pool where they can cut right through it from the water. We ain't figured it out yet. Of course, we don't have the engineering skills. The young boy we paid for college, he dropped out last summer and he was growing to school for engineering, and so we won't be do.
Speaker 1: That this year.
Speaker 7: Alright, well we get something one to Popeye's I like a full piece all the time. Come on, just for.
Speaker 5: We'll get you taken care of this. And Pastor, we got something that went down there. Young Dimitrius Planning and you know he's twenty six kids. I got married to a beautiful Indian girl over the holidays. Her parents had two elephants at their reception and it's supposed to be very night. But Dimitri's daddy ridingh Flanning again, then got into a fight with the elephant tament because he didn't want he was scared to come into the receptor.
Speaker 1: It's just a mess.
Speaker 5: And they didn't whooped the man with the they didn't whip the man in the reception with the elephants standard.
Speaker 1: They was just a mess.
Speaker 5: And uh, we're gonna have to get Ronnie out of jail because he not only hit the mail and I think he yeah, I think yeah, he cuts the elephant out too.
Speaker 1: He didn't lie. And you just gonna talk to.
Speaker 7: Sister bur Lean also has a complaint cause the elephant's head dress, the big diamond in the front of the elephant's head was actually her necklace that they used. That's how big she is. They took her necklace and used it as a head piece for the elephant. She wants her necklace back, and every sister they don't. Nobody want to climb up on the elephant and try to take it back. That's the problem we have in right now.
Speaker 10: That concludes church complaints for this Monday. Coming up next it is asked the celo. You're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 10: In entertainment news neph you tell me as a brand new season of Ready to Love, It's coming up premiering this Friday.
Speaker 2: He's in Fort Worth, Texas. This time it looks good.
Speaker 7: Boy's a good and fameless boy. You're gonna mess around be on the internet next year.
Speaker 10: Kevin harte Old Jackson's to start in a new series called Fight Night.
Speaker 2: The Million Dollar Heist.
Speaker 10: Radio legend Steve Russ Parr's retiring after twenty seven years on the air. We'll talk about all of this at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from D and Orangeburg. D write to my husband and I agreed on practical gifts. This Christmas. I gave him a suit and a small TV for his office. He bought an air fryer for me and changed our shower head and said, those were my gifts.
Speaker 2: How do I get him to understand those aren't gifts?
Speaker 1: Really? Really, you get as frying a shot head he changed? He's wrong for it. How stupid is your husband? Yes, mowing?
Speaker 7: I can't help you with that, lady. Yeah, you should have never said practical gifts. Don't you let a man off the hook his idea.
Speaker 2: Practical you apliance.
Speaker 1: Here's the way you have to do. You have to say, this is what we call practical gifts.
Speaker 7: Give him a list, then you could buy me any two of those things on that list you want, because you can't just leave it up to me.
Speaker 1: And we stupid. You brought him a suit of TV, he bought your ass a shower head. Affit from both of them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, sorry about that. D Happy New Year though.
Speaker 10: Cherrelle in Newark says, the childhood friend is dating my daddy and she's upset with me because I wouldn't allow her to come to my home with him because my mother was there. She said, my mom is grown and needs to come to terms with it.
Speaker 2: Is she crazy?
Speaker 1: Or right, yes she is crazy.
Speaker 7: Yes, she's crazy, and just in twenty twenty four, I'm just gonna start saying stuff that I think really help people.
Speaker 1: You need to jump on my ass.
Speaker 7: That's yeah, let's get it, daddy and thedn't want to bring over there in front of your mama.
Speaker 1: You need to jump on her ass right there. Next question, Yeah, jump on us. That's what I'm going say.
Speaker 2: No, all right, happy New Year.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have to start wooding, people, asked. Tommy then told me that that I was going forward, but we really need to starting some people.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 7: Bring my daddy over the house and boh yo yo yo, mama need to get over to deal with it. Health fa healf fun, No, my MoMA ain't finn to get over nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to Millicent and Henderson, Millicen says, I saw new pictures of a woman on my son's phone, and he's only fifteen.
Speaker 2: My husband is a pastor, so I'm scared to tell him.
Speaker 10: My son was embarrassed and said he got the photos on a website.
Speaker 2: Should I tell his daddy? Or is this just a teenage phase?
Speaker 1: You know? No phase that's for help This ain't no phase. He has begun. He liked women, naked women? Yeah what what?
Speaker 10: What? What?
Speaker 1: This ain't no phase? Find he died till he died. This ain't no phase. This is till he died.
Speaker 7: Wow, he's gonna be trying to look at nigga women from here. You can tell his daddy, you can tell, you can tell his.
Speaker 1: Pastor if you want to, you can tell whoever you want to. What is his daddy gonna say to him? That's Tommy?
Speaker 7: You got boys all thatm over fifteen. I've seen stuff on my son's phone. I couldn't have been more proud.
Speaker 1: Well mine is. My youngest is twelve. But yeah, but but not that oldest boy on swipe through that phone? Hell are you swipe left?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Something mind?
Speaker 7: Hey man, my son's hand me their phone right now, and they say, Dad, I want you to look at his full pictures.
Speaker 1: Just swipe left, full pictures. Don't go no further than you already know. Number five. Yeah all right. Moving on to.
Speaker 2: To Norris and Gary H.
Speaker 10: Norris writes my company downside, So now I share my office with a cute younger lady that was just hired. I told my wife about it because she because she comes by my office occasionally. She doesn't like it and wants the new girl out of there. What do I do in this situation? From Norris? Now, Norris, Well, you can't. I can't fire this young girl because she cute and your wife don't like it. But ask your wife a couple other things does she like? You might not like this girl, but you like groceries, You like shelter. You know, you like transportation because that's what this company pays for. Now you need to get overpast your little insecurities. Yeah, she's a cute little girl, but that's all it is. You gonna deal with it. You can build some trust. You don't trust your man, that's on you. But you do like groceries though, when you do, like a roof over your head.
Speaker 9: And shop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure she likes go with that.
Speaker 1: So what should she do in this situation? Just to deal with it? Dog, she gotta deal with it. You can't get rid of that little girl. The company downsize, they don't put over and he ain't got no power like that.
Speaker 2: He's gonna try to pressure him to get another job.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 9: Wow, I wouldn't do that, really, I'll just say, don't you come on in here and meet him?
Speaker 1: And then what you said the husband? Would you would say that to the white Then I.
Speaker 5: Got a problem.
Speaker 1: She's got a nice personality. She's nice. That's what the wife's gonna say. I don't want to meet her. Okay, cool. I thought it was a good idea, my man. You look how I'm looking at you.
Speaker 11: I'm just trying to figure out if you mad at somebody's get some conflict resolution in here.
Speaker 1: Let's all work together. They next question, share, that's the last one.
Speaker 2: That's the last one.
Speaker 1: That is shut him up. He's coming in four.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, can we go back to because I don't know if we really helped Milicent and Henderson with the fifteen year old boy in.
Speaker 2: The new pics.
Speaker 1: So help, I mean, she wants to know what to do. Should she tell me the pictures? These pictures? Yeah, no, that's the picture you found?
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Look.
Speaker 1: That's the one you tell the dad. Yes, that's yeah, tell the daddy. But guess what the daddy gonna do.
Speaker 2: Remember, I'm just saying, well, man.
Speaker 1: She questioned about pastors. Pastors don't hurt children?
Speaker 2: Well, of course they do. This is his son.
Speaker 1: Yes, hot pastes. Pastes don't do nothing to populate the congregation.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Milicent, I tried to help you.
Speaker 10: All right, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve Harvey Nation, Shaquille O'Neill's all Star Comedy Jam takes over Resorts World Las Vegas. That goes down February ninth and the tenth over the Big Game weekend in Vegas. The comedy showcase is hosted by Dion Cole and features Dale Hugley, Earthquake, Daisy Banks, and others. You could win a trip for two to attend the show on February ninth, and this includes round trip coach, airfair and a two night hotel stay. You can enter now and get rules at Steve Harvey FM dot com. It is sponsored by a e G Presents and Resorts World Las Vegas. That's Steve Harvey FM dot com for all the info. A right, guys, moving on to uh entertainment news. So, Tommy, we've seen the previews. This looks like a great new season for Ready to Love. We've been waiting for it this time you're in Fort Worth.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 10: The new season premieres this coming Friday, January twelfth, of course on the own network, Oprah's Network.
Speaker 2: So you got to tell us about it. What can we expect from.
Speaker 5: I'm sexy on this, Shirley, I'm sexy. I'm enlightening. I'm probably the sexiest thing.
Speaker 1: On now, you know what I mean. That's that's what Okay, yeah, wait.
Speaker 10: A minute, I was talking about the show, you know, yeah, yeah, miss that he's the oldest person on the show.
Speaker 1: He has to have it.
Speaker 2: And what can you tell us besides that?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know this is this is for work.
Speaker 12: So this is a little different than you know, we did Dallas first time around. Now we're doing four work. This is ah, this is a little different.
Speaker 5: But the twisting turns and the curve balls, they don't never stop. And that's what we got to stay ahead of. We always got to stay ahead of, you know, because you guys at home will watching it. But the most important thing of the people that are hit it, that are in this journey, they think they think they're looking at the last season saying okay, we know what time they're gonna do we know what time we're gonna do him the time, so we gotta keep changing it up so they don't know. They figure out what's going on. So I'm keeping them on their toes and making them me and be gentlemen at all the time. Think they can predict well, and they think they got it down. They think I've seen this season and that season, I know what we can't do. And then when you hit them with like when y'all start that today, we started started.
Speaker 10: You brought in new contestants, you know, pretty females, handsome.
Speaker 2: Guys, you know, mixed it up a bit, so they think they got it down now.
Speaker 1: But no, it's some drop there gorgeous ladies on this season.
Speaker 2: It's coming up.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see it now.
Speaker 7: This boy by this boy is blowing up. Boy nephew to getting large. I predict after this year right here, his ass gonna be on the internet.
Speaker 5: With the.
Speaker 1: Yeah get the rest of us groups. Yeah you fit made it and love you finl get your shot down. May in Love. You stole that idea.
Speaker 6: You pro.
Speaker 1: Show some where we.
Speaker 7: Love in it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna reny from Love. You just stole Deacon Death Jam. You stole you gene. You stole you but that everything.
Speaker 12: Come on, bro, I happen to have another TV show, Black College Quiz.
Speaker 1: That college quiz. You stole that from Jeopardy. Jeopardy boy, you ain't putting me in man. I'm just a working talent, That's all I have. Tommy Polo, Tommy Holo, Tommy So you a comedian? Have you a radio host?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And now you got a game show.
Speaker 2: You have stole my whole.
Speaker 8: Damn, I'm finding gold ship job. Accuse your man for real, I'm going back.
Speaker 1: Supposed to go on there and do that type of stuff. I thought you sposed going there and enlightened people. I didn't know. I'm gonna go fix some accusations.
Speaker 2: About nephew, your own nephew.
Speaker 1: I'm just working. I just want to work. I don't want to I just want to work. Ready to love.
Speaker 7: Hey Thomas and Hey Tommy. Yes on the Black College Queer show that you hosted.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, do you have on a suit? The lawsuit? Is your ass is wearing suits?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: Can't you just stole that? Ready to be smiling, tom you better not be on that show smiling, he sell led from YouTube. I just want the works Yeah, that's what all us want to do. Just work. We didn't know that, did we know?
Speaker 2: Check it out brand new season.
Speaker 10: Am Ready to Love This Friday, January twelfth on the Own Network, starring our one and only nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Are you Thomas Miles on that show?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: And Kevin Hart and Samuel L.
Speaker 10: Jackson will start in the Peacock Limited series Fright Night, The million Dollar Heist of the series highlights the night that Muhammad Ali defeated Jerry Corey and after the fight, hundreds of guests at the after party were robbed at gunpoint.
Speaker 2: It was one of the largest robberies in history. All right, coming up, Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll play a quick game of one has to Go?
Speaker 1: Right after this, you say, yeah, they stole it from a no.
Speaker 2: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 10: All right, guys, here we go. It is time to play a round of one has to go. So one of these has to go social media podcasts or spam calls. One of them has to go social media calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah huh, but here you're me.
Speaker 7: It depends on who owned the podcast. Like right now, I say, to hell with all podcasts. Me, I think they need to come out here and band podcast at.
Speaker 1: At least six most so we can breathe.
Speaker 7: We need to.
Speaker 2: All right, reset, all right.
Speaker 10: One has to go barbecue, ribs, grilled oysters, or caviard.
Speaker 1: What I never had tell about it like that, I like grilled or yes we do ark grilled. Oh that's the ball. So so oysters are ribs?
Speaker 7: You can get carry off for real. So y'all quick playing like y'all grew up on it. I said, get rid of barbecue? What what are we gonna do as a people? As a people?
Speaker 1: Though? All right, better give me that ragged ass caveat.
Speaker 10: One has to go cowboys, Saints or the Texans.
Speaker 1: Oh that's real easy to cowboys.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dallas just stood up when.
Speaker 1: You ain't it ain't the text May the Saints, I take it, ain't gonna beat the textive.
Speaker 7: You can get rid of any one of them. Ragged assa about the Texans all the damn cowboys. I'm eating browns all day long?
Speaker 1: What in the building? What's up?
Speaker 8: One? Who is that?
Speaker 10: One has to go if you're on vacation picture this. One has to go the beach sight seeing or shopping.
Speaker 1: Oh, sight seeing. Yeah, never went nowhere and looked around.
Speaker 10: No damn, but tell you what's staying, and that's shopping. Okay, all right, last one I seeing.
Speaker 1: That's that's how you ask be a hostage. Already going up somewhere. You ain't got no bed.
Speaker 2: One has to go. That's our last one. That's our last one.
Speaker 10: Crazy, nice legs, pretty feet, great personality.
Speaker 1: One has to go, nice legs, pretty feet, great personality.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they say, come on, personality, your personality, and got the talk.
Speaker 7: Get over there and be pretty. Some pretty paint on your toes, sticking down. There's some strapped his shoes, and bring the big legs on, Opaca. It's gonna talk this thing through. You can have a couple og admits, I don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour the person time this year, sister O'Dell.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, ladies and gentlemen, as promised for the first time this year in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, she is here, my love, odell.
Speaker 4: Heyn, my lord, my lord, good morning every world, Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: Happy New Years, Happy New Year's sister.
Speaker 1: Yes, oo, lord another one. Ain't all good?
Speaker 2: So good all the time, all the time?
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, Lord, Lord Lord. Well what is y'all talking about this year twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are you talking about in twenty twenty four, sister Odell?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, just everything whatever y'all want to talk about?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: Conrad? Okay?
Speaker 1: I tried to be in on the pop the culture.
Speaker 10: You know, yes, ma'am, we know you're a mother in the church. Well, there's a church enter Lando and uh Atlanta where the pastor was ridiculed because he played the secular songs walking out and swagsurfing at the Dream Center Church in Atlanta. I don't know if you've heard about this, but the congregation loved it. A lot of young people in the congregation. Congregation and uh the pastor seemed to reach the younger generation in praise and worship.
Speaker 2: So what do you think because they were in church?
Speaker 1: You know, that's all right?
Speaker 7: All that finding good, Get you get these swagging and get to do the turfing and all this thing at.
Speaker 2: The church, all that flood turfing and snagging.
Speaker 1: What what else you want to do?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Just as long as you get your children's.
Speaker 7: In there to serve the Lord some kind the way you might have well had me in there been in outside smoking, cracking, shooting, cracking.
Speaker 1: You want cracking and shooting. You want snagging and turfing? What you want to do?
Speaker 2: Surfing and swagging surface with swag.
Speaker 1: You gotta do that down for surfing turf. They had a good one at Ruth Chris. I was, I had a wonderful special on surfing turf. I just said, Lord, have mercy. It was so good right there. What else is going on?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Since Rodell?
Speaker 10: Earlier, the CLO had a question from a mom who found some pictures in her her son's phone, some nude pictures.
Speaker 2: Her son is only fifteen. Now she's married to a pastor.
Speaker 10: She wanted to know should she tell the pastor about her son and these nude pictures.
Speaker 8: Or just.
Speaker 2: Was she a fah, yes, ma'am, that's.
Speaker 1: What she was.
Speaker 2: Asks.
Speaker 7: Don't have phases with niked women's just a permanent obstruction in life.
Speaker 1: Now, this is permanent, sweetie, This is not a phase. You can't see the fruit, taste of fruit and then don't want fruit no more. Bow yes, sir, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Twenty last time you've seen somebody's pitch some sugar out.
Speaker 1: Oh yellow, Okay, it just don't work.
Speaker 7: That way, sweetie. You might well get used to it. He gone now he fifteen, Yeah, that's what you found. One picture in the phone, Minimore.
Speaker 1: Oh many more they.
Speaker 7: Got a little they got little safety locks on their phone with all kind of pictures in the night. E.
Speaker 1: Children know how to hide stuff. And if you tell the pastor what he's gonna do. How did y'all get the little boy? Oh okay, somebody was nicked. Shut up where that's right. That's how we got the little boy.
Speaker 7: Now you want to beat the little boy because he want to see another nicked girl. You better thank the Lord. He looking at these little naked girls. And you don't have somebody in here trying to figure his life out. Even got to figure it out at fifteen. He on point scared it ready, let's go, Hey, oh ray.
Speaker 2: Since hotel, before you get out of here.
Speaker 10: I thought you might want to take a moment to congratulate Tommy on his new season of Ready to Love.
Speaker 2: It's coming on Friday.
Speaker 1: I heard that. Congratulations, Lord Thomas, thank you. It's real girl, but bad witness. Now know what Steve said it's real. You know. Then you get they gonna start coming for you and you'll be on the internet with him and Kevin and Ricky Smile everybody.
Speaker 7: Just one more year, you just a year away from being all over in and then podcast discussion everything you find.
Speaker 1: The follow on the Deacon Deaf jam is stolen.
Speaker 7: You know how you run on your stage and you cook your ear for the crowd to hear from you. They're gonna say you stole that, all right, somebody gonna cures you're stealing that all that fine new pie cap half slash.
Speaker 2: The prink phone call coming up next.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, the first of the new year. The subject is new Year, New me. Will find out what that's all about. And just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for its nef.
Speaker 1: That's right here is Can you hear me now? Now? Can you hear me now? That dog? If you would hello, I'm trying to speak.
Speaker 12: To sister Lauren. Please, Sister Lauren, this is brother Davids from the church. I don't know if you know me. You might know me when you see me, but I don't know if you just know me because we don't really interact that much at the church. But I wanted to give you a call. We got a bit of a problem going on. Okay, okay, you got you get Do you have a minute to talk?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: How long have you been doing?
Speaker 12: Uh the sign you in the you know you in the ministry when you do the sign language for the church, and you know I noticed you up there at least two Sundays out of a out of the month.
Speaker 1: You've been doing it quite a while, am I right?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 13: Yes, I've been doing it for over ten years. But I'm really confused as to why they're calling about this time. I'm just a little to confuse. I don't know who you are. You say that if I see your face, I may know you, But what does it have to do with anything? How long I have been doing sigh language? I know I've been doing this for years? So how many I help you with this? Do you want?
Speaker 1: Okay? No, no, I'm not trying to learn any sign language.
Speaker 5: Do you do you know?
Speaker 1: Miss? Everybody call him miss Murder.
Speaker 13: Do you know Miss Murdle, Oh yeah, I sure do.
Speaker 1: Mhm okay, So Miss.
Speaker 12: Murder, that's that's that's that's that's one of my aunties right there, Mss Murder is.
Speaker 13: Okay, And she gave me my number to call me.
Speaker 2: What what do you mean for me?
Speaker 3: Did she get me?
Speaker 12: No, That's what I'm getting at. So, so you know, you know my you know, my honest is death. You know she's hearing it, pa, you know that right?
Speaker 13: Okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: So here's a problem I ain't.
Speaker 12: Murderer is telling us that you're not doing the sign language right, doing the service and like you're missing some things in the scripture.
Speaker 2: Or something.
Speaker 13: That's incorrect. I've been doing this for a very long time and i know what I'm doing. So how do you So she told called me to tell me that I'm not doing this aline correctly.
Speaker 12: Let me say, let me say this to you. I don't want us to get off on the road for let me just say this to you. Once my once my Murder told us what was going on.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: We then went to one of the deacons and asked him, you know, is that way we can uh have a meeting you know, with with with sister Lawrence, so we can try to get this taken care of and talk about it. He said, well, won't you just won't you just call and y'all can just work it out. And and that's how I'm calling you now.
Speaker 1: I hope you.
Speaker 12: I don't know if you're at work or whatever. I apologize, but I'm just trying to get to the bottom up. Now, let me go say this.
Speaker 5: If I ain't murders say that you ain't signing right, then MIAINI ain't lying. That means your excuse me, that means you ain't signing right.
Speaker 13: Really, so the pastor couldn't come to me, but he but you figured you would just call me and tell me that your auntie says that I'm doing it incorrectly. That doesn't make sense to me. How does she tell you that? Did she sign it to you?
Speaker 12: She's signed language to her daughter. Listen, you ain't got to worry about who she's signing too. What you need to worry about is getting your getting your stuff together all right and learning how to do this the correct way so that my Anie can get you know, MIAI needs to be getting the word like everybody else getting the word.
Speaker 1: But she not getting it because you The word is getting lost in your hands.
Speaker 13: All I'm hearing is your voice is getting very loud and you need to match my tone. Young man. Okay, let's start with that. What you mean, where's that match my tone? Because you're getting very loud and I can't hear through all of that. All right, Okay, okay, I say this situation.
Speaker 2: You called my phone.
Speaker 13: Correct, you have a problem that you're discusting with me, but you're getting more angry than anything else. How am I going to resolve this problem? I am trying to be a close.
Speaker 5: The way you resolve this problem is carryos back to science school so you can learn what you need to so my Anie can get the word. My anti can't get the gospel because you messing it up.
Speaker 13: God anointed me to do style language at that church, and I've been doing this for a long time and I will continue to do so. Don't call my phone telling me that I'm not doing something right?
Speaker 1: You know? But do God know that you not doing it right?
Speaker 2: Do God know that?
Speaker 1: Does God know that my ain't myrtle not getting the work because of you?
Speaker 5: Name?
Speaker 13: Young man? Jesus, please give me the strength to continue on with this conversation. But you know what, Mard, I'm gonna be right back. Let me tell you something. Don't you ever call my mother freaking phone telling about I ain't doing something? Man, if I see you in this street, this can't I have. It's gonna go outside your God damn as did I make myself Claire?
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you talking to me like this.
Speaker 13: Oh now you want to be calm. Now you're calm. Now you mask my phone.
Speaker 5: I don't engaged.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you just got you talking to me like that?
Speaker 13: Are we done here?
Speaker 5: So you think it's cool for you to tell the Lord? I'll be right back. Thank you, Lord. I needed a moment, you r.
Speaker 13: We've been on the phone this wall. You've been stewing at me. I told you to match my tone, match my tone.
Speaker 1: I am matching your tone.
Speaker 2: No can I say?
Speaker 1: Can I? Can I give you something else in this tone? Do you mind? If I say something in this tone, you're gonna.
Speaker 13: Hear a click and the dog real quick, go ahead.
Speaker 5: I just want to tell you in this tone that your friend Vonda Taylor got me to prank phone call you. I am nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: In your tone, does have mercy?
Speaker 13: Bonda, Bonda Taylor, Bonda Taylor, tell me put this on the radio. On the radio, Bonda. I'm in Jesus name, amen, radio. I'm not playing in the game time me. I think it's funny, but.
Speaker 1: This is my job here. Listen, everything is fine.
Speaker 13: You haven't known there. I have to tell Jesus give me a minute, because you was about to be my pressure up. Lord, have mercy. I don't even want to hear this, but I will be calling Bonda because I have some mercy. Oh Lord, Lord, Lord father, please forgive me.
Speaker 5: Look, you gotta you gotta do this for me in my tone, in my tone, tell me in your tone, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 13: In your tone show.
Speaker 2: In my tone?
Speaker 5: Come on now, first time back. January twenty twenty four. Come on now, give me some praise and some prank praise up in here.
Speaker 1: I can't get it. Twenty twenty four. What do you want to thank you? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Kinganks.
Speaker 5: Yes, new year, New stupid baby. I love it to death. I'm getting ready for this weekend. I'm in at the Comedy Zone, Jacksonville, Florida. At the Comedy Zone, A couple of shows already sold.
Speaker 1: I got a couple of left.
Speaker 5: How many Zone, Jacksonville, Florida. That's Friday Saturday Sunday. The Nephew will be there then I'm going to in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: How many zone before?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you want to? You want you want to? You want to come out this weekend? Huh oh go. Nobody there stealing. I ain't stealing there. You stole the club date. I was there first, always.
Speaker 2: Your own people.
Speaker 1: So good.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, man, be glad when y'all fixed that.
Speaker 1: Madness boy.
Speaker 5: This Friday, Saturday Sunday, The Nephew, Jacksonville, Florida. I am at the Comedy Zone, laid in the cut. I'm on my way. Let's see what date is at twenty sixth, twenty seven, twenty eight.
Speaker 12: Dayton, Ohio. Funny Bone. You've been there too, Funny Bone, Dayton, Ohio. Yeah, I've been a funny bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And you know what, they stole the name of that club because your funny bone is on the back of your elbow.
Speaker 1: That from that Ted it's him man.
Speaker 9: Shut agust stealing?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, let's see if you can top this one. And then February the third, I am at the n y C Winery n y C. Rhinery Winery, New York City, the winery I would beat up for two shows on Saturday.
Speaker 1: You do nowhere already of New York City, don't you?
Speaker 7: Okay, New York I'm coming to town, but warn not that you know who find out?
Speaker 1: Oh god in that just won't peach?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: All right now, if you here we go. Coming up next Strawberry Letter. The subject is new Year, New Me. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for it. You here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 10: Thank you, nephew, subject new Year, Knew Me. Dear Stephen Shirley. I have been married for eleven years and can honestly say that I trusted my wife and loved her unconditionally. But now I'm questioning our commitment because she lied and withheld information. The week before Christmas, she and her best friend went to Orlando to do some Christmas shopping, and she transferred thousands of dollars to her personal account, like six thousand dollars. But I was cool with it because she works hard and she is a great mom. While she was gone, I took the kids to Tennessee to visit with my parents. My wife and I were both distracted, so we didn't talk much during the few days we were apart. I told her that I would be back in time to pick her up from the airport, but she said she would ride with her best friend. When I got home, she was lying on the couch, bandaged from her boobs to her thighs. She stood up as best she could, and our six year old started crying over how bad my wife looked. My wife started crying and admitted that she had lied about being in Orlando. She said she wanted to surprise me with a mommy makeover, which is a breast lift and butt injections as well as liposuction.
Speaker 2: She was in so much pain she could barely speak.
Speaker 10: I told her I never wanted a big booty wife or breast sitting at attention, and it made her cry even more. I felt terrible because I was upset that she lied and used our savings for that nonsense, just so she could look like women like the women on social media. My wife was slim and perfect like she was, so she did this for herself. She's upset with me because I'm not thrilled with the outcome. Should I fake the funk with her and pretend to like her new body or keep it real? Well, Happy new Year to you. Not quite the new year you were expecting, though, you know what I just say this. There's always been a lot of pressure for women to always look beautiful, to stay young, to be in shape, and of course social media amplifies that even more women do compare themselves to other women.
Speaker 2: All of that. You know, now, was your wife wrong?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I think so in this instance because she lied to you.
Speaker 10: She took the money without telling you, and what she did with is she can't really take it back or fit anything. She can't give you a refund or anything, but she doesn't want to do that. There should have been a discussion beforehand, yes, of course, but she knew that you would have never agreed to her having surgery. She knew that you said you called it nonsense, but to your wife, it was not nonsense. I mean, was it selfish? Yes, of course it was selfish. And you're right again because she did this for herself and only herself. But she she wanted to look good and feel good about herself, but she wanted you to like it too. I mean, this is a tough one because how do you come back with this when every time you look at her you're reminded of what she did. She took the money and she lied to you. I'm sure part of your concern is the fact that she's in so much.
Speaker 2: Pain right now.
Speaker 10: But I got to tell you that'll eventually go away. The swelling will go down barring no complications, and she'll be fine. Many women have gone through this and they're fine. Then you will have to deal with the other issue, the fact that you don't like big boobs and booties. I say, wait and see. Hopefully you know the surgery will be proportioned to her slim physique, as you say, but maybe she didn't feel like she was slim. This is something she wanted to do for herself. Maybe you'll grow to like it because you say you love her unconditionally.
Speaker 7: Steve, Well, we got a little dilimma working in this letter right here. I'm gonna try to work through it. You know, y'all been married eleven years and you say you honestly can say you trusted your wife.
Speaker 1: That's cooling.
Speaker 7: But now you question a commitment because she lied and with hell information. Well, that's most people, Dog, that's most people. Most people lie, and most people will with whole information. I have with Hell many many bits of information in my life and will continue to do so. As a matter of fact, just to make you feel a little bit better, I got some information that I'm gonna take to the grave. I already knew it, never gonna share it. Ain't no need to be bringing it up personal. That happened, It popped off. It was before social media, and I thank the Lord for that. We're gonna take this to the grave. Sometimes God gives you a blessing. It's wrapped up in secretcy it and it is hiding it's not true that everything comes to light. God will allow some things to stay in the darkness because he'dn forgave you for it, and he's just gonna leave it there. Now, that's what I'm the beneficiary of, and I think that you might have to start to learning at yourself. A week before Christmas, she had her best friend went to Orlando do some Christmas shopping. She transferred thousands of dollars to a personal account, like six k. But I was cool with it because she works hard and she's a great mom. Now, let's just stop right there. For a moment, you thought she just transferred sixth grand and was gonna do some Christmas shopping. But you was cool with it because she's a great mom and she works really hard. Now, while they was gone, you took your kids up to Tennessee. You a good father, took kids up Tennessee visit your parents, and you and your wife was distracted, so we didn't talk much during the next few days.
Speaker 1: Told i'd be home pick up from the airport. She said, I sided, I'm a ride home with my friend.
Speaker 7: You got home, she was laying on the couch, boundary bandage from her boobs to her thighs. She stood up best she could, and the six year old started crying because of how bad the wife look. Now, it's where we're gonna get into what the lies about. When we come back, we'll address the lie that she told and the lie that he told.
Speaker 10: All right, we'll have part two of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour Strawberry Letters. Subject for today new Year Knew Me. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. Allright, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is new year Knew Me.
Speaker 7: Well, this couple right here. He loves his wife. They been married eleven years, very trusting until recently. What happened the week before Christmas, her the best friend, went to Orlando do some Christmas shop and she transferred thousands of dollars like six grand to her account. He said he was cool with it because she's a good mom and she's hard working, so he didn't really have a problem with the six thousand.
Speaker 1: Early on in the letter.
Speaker 7: But then while they were gone, he the kids up to Tennessee to see his parents, and he was talking about he'd be back pick up from the airport, she said.
Speaker 1: Now she ride home with a friend.
Speaker 7: When you got home to the house, she was laying on the solfage bandage from her boobs all the way down.
Speaker 1: To her thighs.
Speaker 7: She stood up the best she could, and the six year old started crying because of how bad the wife look. Then your wife started crying, and she admitted she lied. Here we go now, like I told you before, it's two lies told in this letter. He told the line she told lie. My wife started crying a minute. She lied about being on a Orlando She said she wanted to surprise me with a mommy makeover, which is a breast lift and butt injections as well as liposuction. Now, before we get into this, I want to address the word liposuction. I when I first read it, thought they said liposuction, which I had to consider myself getting at one point in time, I said, they can do something with these lips. Let me look into it, lipho suction. It's really liposuction. When I read it, I thought it was liposuction, and I thought, well, that could be helpful me.
Speaker 1: But then it's really not.
Speaker 7: Because you don't want to take this out your lips, because then you'll have what I call white mouth, and that's not what I'm after. I don't want to have white mouth. Want to keep on having these big fool fat juicy know how to make them work.
Speaker 2: Liqud anyone about you, Well, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tell you what. Don't get them put on you be this life change in.
Speaker 2: It's life changing.
Speaker 7: Hey, you're looking for me? Okay, anyway, let's get on back to that. So she lied about being in Orlando, so that means she wasn't in Orlando. And if you done got a liposuction, booty implants, and breast implants for six thousand, your ass was out the country.
Speaker 1: You can't get ya.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you this right now. You can't get all that for six breast, booty and liposuction for six. You was in Guatemala or somewhere.
Speaker 1: You was in Nickel Rog or you was somewhere else.
Speaker 7: But she was not in the United States. Not no, damn Miami. I'm gonna tell you right now. They ain't got that in Miami for six. You got to go out of the country, That's what I think. And if you do get it for six, it ain't gonna be a good one. So she was in so much pain she could barely speak. I told her I never wanted a big booty wife or breast sitting.
Speaker 1: Up at attention. Now that's a lot.
Speaker 7: That's a damn lie, girl, that she lied about where she was. But you come talking about I never want a big booty wife or breath sitting up at attention. You need to wait the damn bandages come off, because this might be the Christmas, the best Christmas your ass ever had.
Speaker 1: You need to stop crying.
Speaker 7: You tripping down now, you'd have made her feel worse, which made her cry even more. I felt terrible, but I was just upset that she lied and used our savings for that nonsense. Now let's slow down, bro. Now, admittedly I think that couple should talk, especially when somebody gonna go under the knife god search, I think you really need to talk to your spouse about that because so many times these surgeries go wrong, you know, and you put your family in jeopardy. That was a huge mistake. Now, her intentions was good, though I felt terrible because she lied and used our savings for that. My wife was slim and perfect the way she was, so she did this for herself. She's upset with me because I'm not thrilled with the outcome.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: Now, let me where is the.
Speaker 7: Part in the letter where she said she could badly walk? Where she said what she said in the letter she did a mommy makeover.
Speaker 2: She wanted to surprise him with the mommy makeover, which is where is that line?
Speaker 1: At? Sure?
Speaker 2: It's right after she started crying and admitted.
Speaker 7: That she said she wanted to surprise me with a mommy makeover, which is a breast lift. But injections and life o such, all that for six ooh, unless she was in line at a day's end, because I know they were doing booty injections in Atlanta at the day's end.
Speaker 1: You just stand outside on the porch till it was your turn.
Speaker 2: And that person got caught and went to jail, didn't they? Yeah, yeah, and all yeah.
Speaker 7: It was six, So you got to be careful about pricing. It's hard to get a brand new, cold blooded body for six. Most breasted plants is more than six. You can get one one for six, but this is about the.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I strongly suggest you get two, though, because that ain't bresting. You don't want to do one at a time because something to check it. Come on, go back in there and get that other way because you now you sitting over here looking like a little unicorn.
Speaker 1: Now that ain't good.
Speaker 7: But for you to line say you don't want a big booty wife with breast the stand up at attention, that's a.
Speaker 10: Damn List your comments on today's letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and check I might.
Speaker 1: Not want a gret big booty woman, but I do want some booty.
Speaker 10: And check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next to is Junior with sports talk for the new Year.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening morning show. All right, it is time now for Junior.
Speaker 10: And sports talk.
Speaker 2: What you got for the new year? Junior?
Speaker 11: First one, Yeah, first of all, let's just go ahead acknowledge that the National Championship game for college is tonight in Houston, Washington versus Michigan.
Speaker 9: Two undefeated teams going for the national championship.
Speaker 1: That Michigan, Yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Wild outsing, Yeah, ain't none of that, Michigan, Yeah, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 9: But also there's a very special reason why we want to talk to you though.
Speaker 11: Yes, you know, Wildcar Weekend next Saturday, January thirteenth. It's gonna be the Browns versus the Texans. It is happening any Houston. Somebody gotta go home, and I don't think it's gonna be us. See, last time we played, y'all, we didn't have c J strapt. I was back, yeah, straded back on the ball, you know. So you know, y'all just bring the bust of Browns on down here.
Speaker 1: We just sent them on back. We'll send them on back fire. Yeah what what what? I'm staying behind my team. I got to know.
Speaker 7: Yeah there you ready, Okay, it's gonna be cold when we kick y'all behind. I want you to know that, to be ready to have your little thermos and we underwear on. So, yeah, don't have a crisis, so we finish beat the crisis out. Y'all's ass that the brown got real physical up in here.
Speaker 11: Now you can say that, y'all like, well, since y'all like quarterbacks, they like to touch each other, I'll tell you what we were gonna touch.
Speaker 1: Y'all, then that what we're gonna do. Okay, Yeah, that we're gonna do, okay, massage that yeh what I like to do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well well well well the massage dode ain't gonna be there. We bringing an old ass white boy with it. Yeah, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's cool.
Speaker 5: Then.
Speaker 1: I just want you to be ready because it's having sad.
Speaker 9: So I don't know where you at.
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm gonna still be out the country. But let me explain something to you. Let me help you understand something.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 7: You better pray for God Almighty that the Browns don't win. That's what you better do. You know what, you know, you win, you and you know you, you and your little ball hair friend. And oh, by the way, you need to be ball headed both.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Ads don't need to come to wait.
Speaker 11: See right there, you stole that right there'll.
Speaker 7: Ye again, yeah, just like somebody stole your hairline. Oh yeah, right, we'll.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the hours.
Speaker 1: No, y'all don't want to see yo say it coming up in.
Speaker 10: The tap of the hour. A wife be quiet. A wife has faked it her entire marriage and needs your advice.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 2: All right, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, Steve, this is from Dorothy in Essex. Dorothy says, I saw on a TV show that a woman had four children by her husband, and she said that she had never once had an orgasm. I'm sixty eight years old and I'm in the same situation. I have three grown children and I've faked it in the bedroom for almost forty years. I cheated on my husband twice, and I had really, really good sex both times, but I loved my husband so much that I couldn't leave him.
Speaker 1: Should I come.
Speaker 10: Clean with him and let him know that I've had sex that's better than his? Or do I keep it to myself and never ever have an orgasm in my life? Wow?
Speaker 1: Ever have an orgasm?
Speaker 2: You got to die after twelve?
Speaker 7: This man what you just told us, Don't you do that because it's going to accomplish nothing. It will accomplish nothing. It will destroy his feelings for you. Oh, if you tell this man because he was, you're going to destroy his feelings for you and his ego all that book.
Speaker 1: So when you tell this man that.
Speaker 7: You cheated on him to have great sex and it was better than his, but you love him so much you couldn't leave him.
Speaker 1: You think that everything you say after that is mute, shut this, go to the grain. Then two dudes, you had to the grain. Yeah, Now, I don't promote cheating, nothing like that. You might have to go back over there to get on with them either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, she did. She said it was really good with them all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See me, I ain't telling you what to do. It seemed to me like you need to go back over there. Or is it too late to.
Speaker 2: Help her husband help her.
Speaker 7: Dog if you ain't figured it out in forty years?
Speaker 1: What I don't understand? What is he doing?
Speaker 14: Apparently nothing, I'm not apparently okay, so so no, okay, that's hard.
Speaker 2: We have time for another one. Just status quo. Keep things as they are as you were, all right, we have time for another one.
Speaker 10: Stephen. This is from Kim in Pasadena. She says, I'm a massage therapist and I went too far with one of my customers.
Speaker 2: It was my first time with an older man, and he was better.
Speaker 10: Than I had expected. We've hooked up a few more times, and I think he only wants me for sex. Should I tell him that I want more than sex?
Speaker 9: Well with Kim, no.
Speaker 2: Name is better than any name is better than no nation. Her name is Kim. What are you talking about? Because she's a massage therapist?
Speaker 1: Great question?
Speaker 2: Should she tell him that she wants more than sex.
Speaker 1: From the beginnership?
Speaker 10: This is from Kim and Pasadena. She's a massage therapist. I get it, and I went to far one of my customers. It was my first time with an older man and he was better than I had expected. We pucked up a few more times, and I think he only wants me for sex. Should I tell him I want more than sex? Well?
Speaker 8: Be here.
Speaker 7: You know a lot of times, you know, you ever had people call in and say, I'm just I'm asking for a friend or friend. You know, this ain't me, but a friend of mine got to say so. Like I said, Deshaun, listen sometimes man, we were getting into the situation like that. And see when you coming to Cleveland's wife. So this is what happened to Deshawn's whole career. That's why he stayed hurt. He had to stopped getting the massage. We got to get the table back up in this training room, and we got to be going back up in here. So DeShawn get a football career back right here.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: He trying not to get no massages. Now he stayed hurt. Oh my goodness, all this is I can't help her. You can tell tell you won't mold. But he probably getting more somewhere else too. Well.
Speaker 10: Selling up. In twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this crazy you're.
Speaker 2: Listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Did you guys hear about this Alaska Airline flight that made an emergency landing after an entire panel of the plane blew off while the plane was ascending?
Speaker 2: You guys right, this is crazy right.
Speaker 10: It was described as as quote an explosive decompression at the window exit. Luckily, though no passengers were sitting in the window or the middle seat close to where the panel flew off. Passengers video showed the big hole on the side of the plane and everyone on board wearing an oxygen mask. The plane made an emergency landing and no serious injuries were reported. The plane took off from Portland, Oregon, headed to Ontario, California. The FAA was has grounded more than one hundred and seventy Boeing seven thirty seven Max nine aircraft for inspections.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: The people that were sitting in that window. Uh huh when that peace flew off right there? Yeah, them people right there, they they ain't the same.
Speaker 2: No moment when they came back.
Speaker 1: It was that back part of the plane. I saw the pictures, let me tell you. So, Yeah, that's see. It ain't the same. They would siting. I'd be hard to talk to after that about that.
Speaker 7: Here we're reporting from the Channel eight News. We're here with mister Steve Harvey, who was a pastorage on the plane. Mister Harvey, can you give us your account of what happened there?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: I was going to where a lawyer?
Speaker 2: What you're looking for?
Speaker 10: Coming up in thirty three minutes after? We will play around and would you rather? Right after this you're listening every morning show, it is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather your wife could read your mind? Or would you rather your wife could see through walls?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Would you would? Yeah? That both of them is going to be in the marriage.
Speaker 2: But if you had to pick one.
Speaker 1: I probably just don't go with the sea through walls, through the wall and not read my mind? All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather grilled camel steak or pan seared Ostrich bleet.
Speaker 1: I've had camels down and pans see at Ostri. Yeah, man, camera is good.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna go with that ostin. Yeah I've had that too. If y'all ask this hunger, you're gonna eat all this?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: You out on the desert and your camel die. You starting what you're gonna do? Are we eating a humph?
Speaker 1: Or we eating the lips the footp Hey man?
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 1: You're eating? Camel?
Speaker 8: Meat?
Speaker 5: Cat?
Speaker 1: Why are you eating that? Because I'm hungry?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather Denzel Washington in Training Day or Denzel in the Equalizer?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: They both cold making both coke? I like equalizing. Yeah, I get along better with the Equalizer, Dude, I'm not gonna things. I will from.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 10: Would you rather age gracefully or have just one thing, one thing on your body altered.
Speaker 2: Gracefully, age gracefully or just go get it sucked out or cut out or.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, I'm at one thing just alted.
Speaker 2: On my body, that's probably what would that one thing to bring.
Speaker 9: My hairline backs off the steven stop.
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 10: What it is?
Speaker 1: Well, right now all I see is heads. Go be real with you in front of that age gracefully.
Speaker 2: Okay, stee, are you gonna well? Age Gracefullyard gets something done well.
Speaker 1: The braconly.
Speaker 7: I don't want him to cut his hairline off because I think I think it's going anyway.
Speaker 1: I only got to do it two more years. He ain't even gonna have to get ahead. Cultn't head years?
Speaker 2: All right, last one?
Speaker 1: No, I don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, tomorrow, all right.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 10: That's today's round. Would you rather coming up next? It is our last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only we know him, we love him, Steve Harvey. Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are back. First closing remarks of the new Year.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 7: I got a good one for you too, you know, because this new Year is just to remind people to make sure in twenty twenty four that you live your life with a life field of expectations. Start your vision boards, start reading your biby, start reading your your scripture, Start focusing on the positive. Stop allowing negativity all the time to premeate into your space, because it takes up space to be negative. It occupies places when you don't want it to do. You know, I've really had to work on that of late. You know, I've really had to work on that myself, of just staying focused. When you get surrounded or bombarded with negativity, you have a tendency to look at it, to focus on it. Man, You've really got to replace those thoughts, because I'm telling you, man, you don't have time for that. In twenty twenty four, be careful what you allow in your space. Surround yourself with positive people. If there's a person in your life that's negative, why are you wasting your time with that person? You're not going to change them. People have to want to change. It's not about you changing people. The person that you think requires changing has to see themselves as needing change. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted trying to help change a person that saw nothing about themselves that needed changing. You're wasting your time. It's like trying to make an unhappy person happy. You are wasting your time. In twenty twenty four, y'all, get focused, Get focused on your dream board, get focused on your vision, get focused on your goals, and understand that along the way of trying to accomplish anything you set out to do. That there are going to be trials, there are going to be setbacks, There is going to be opposition. Prepare yourself for that. That is the way of the world, that is the law of the land. That is it, man, That is no progress without opposition. Now, sometimes the oppositions comes from the most unsuspecting places. Sometimes, man, you're gonna get blind sided. But you gotta understand how the devil works. Man, the devil is evil. He don't fight fair.
Speaker 1: This thing in life.
Speaker 7: That's not fair what they're saying about me. That's not fair what they're doing about me. And it wasn't fair how they did Jesus, but they did it anyway. You are not going to get away through this thing called life without opposition. But let me say this though, be careful when you hear something that's laid out to be the truth. And because the person that's telling you what they say is truth is speaking eloquently, don't be deceived by that. There are some people who know how to lie so well. They know how to sprinkle in just enough truth and wrap it inside. They lives where they got you thinking that somebody telling the truth. Beware of that people. You can't be righteous and negative at the same time. If you are a righteous man, you will speak as a righteous person. Righteous people do righteous things. Godly people do godly things. If the person you are talking to is talking ungodly, stop when they try to tell you they are from God and of God, because that ain't the truth. Bishop Kenneth Olmer taught me the most valuable lesson I learned about people speaking about God.
Speaker 1: You know what he told me.
Speaker 7: He says, Steve, God's voice has no sin in it. The voice of God does not have sin in it. When you are listening to anybody that's trying to make you think that they anti illuminity or they say here.
Speaker 1: To be very careful because God's voice does not have sin in it.
Speaker 7: If you are of God speaking from God, you will not do anything that's ungodly.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 7: Be careful out there. Take care of yourself. In twenty twenty four, wrap yourself around your family. Get on your mission. Men, our mission is to protect and provide for our families. Get on your mission. Do your job. Women have responsibilities. Congratulations to all the single women out there that's holding down motherhood. That's such a thankless job. But you've done it again, and God that got you through another year. Please, women out there with these children, hold your head up. You have no idea who you've given birth to. That God you serve could have given you the next president. You don't know, You have no idea. Stay the course, stay positive, stay faithful, and above all else, y'all stay prayed up because the devil is busy.
Speaker 1: And if you ain't careful, here have you fighting against yourself.
Speaker 7: I am keenly aware that my God is in control and nothing nobody says about you or against you can do you any harm if you hold on the God's unchanging hand. God is real man. God can help you whether any storm in your life. Keep your faith in God, not in man, because man is off base. Oftentimes those are my closes the remarks today, Happiness New Year to everybody out there. It's a cutoff point on the Steve Harvey Show. We're gonna stop saying Happy New Year by the end of the week. I don't like when people off into February saying Happy New Year. So we got a few more days of Happy New Year, and then we're gonna cut it off.
Speaker 1: Let that be.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show