Speaker 1: All right, Steve, This is from Dorothy in Essex. Dorothy says, I saw on a TV show that a woman had four children by her husband, and she said that she had never once had an orgasm. I'm sixty eight years old and I'm in the same situation. I have three grown children and I've faked it in the bedroom for almost forty years. I cheated on my husband twice, and I had really, really good sex both times, but I loved my husband so much that I couldn't leave him. Should I come clean with him and let him know that I've had sex that's better than his? Or do I keep it to myself and never ever have an orgasm in my life?
Speaker 2: Wow? Ever have an orgasm?
Speaker 1: You got to die an.
Speaker 2: What you just told. Don't you do that because it's going to accomplish nothing. It will accomplish nothing. It would destroy are his feelings for you? If you tell this man because he was, you're going to destroy his feelings for you and his ego all that books. So when you tell this man that you cheated on him to have great sex and it was better than his, but you love him so much you couldn't leave him, You think that everything you say after that is mute? Shut this go to the grain them two dudes. You had to the grain.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't promote cheating, no, nothing like that. But you might have to go back over there, you know, get.
Speaker 1: With them, she said. She said it was really good with them.
Speaker 2: See me, I ain't telling you what to do. Seem to me like you need to go back over there or is it.
Speaker 1: Too late to to help her husband help her?
Speaker 2: No, if you ain't figured it out in forty years, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: What is he doing? Apparently nothing, I'm not apparently okay, So no, okay, we have time for another one. This status quo, keep things as they are as you were, all right, We have time for another one, Steve. And this is from Kim in Pasadena. She says, I'm a massage therapist and I went too far with one of my customers. It was my first time with an older man, and he was better than I had expected. We've hooked up a few more times, and I think he only wants me for sex. Should I tell him that I want more than sex?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: With Kim, no name is better than any name is better than no name. Her name is Kim? What are you talking about Wait, because she's a massage great question, Kim. Should she tell him that she wants more than sex? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, Read from the beginnership.
Speaker 1: This is from Ken and Pasadena. She's a massage therapist. I get it, and I went to the car Okay one of my customers. It was my first time with an older man and he was better than I had expected. We picked up a few more times and I think he only wants me for sex. Should I tell him I want more than sex?
Speaker 2: Well, Didenes, you know a lot of times, you know, you ever had people call in and say, I'm just I'm asking for.
Speaker 1: A friend or friend. Yeah, you know this ain't me.
Speaker 2: But a friend of mine got to say so. Like I said, Deshaun, listen, sometimes man, we're getting situation like that. And see when you coming to Cleveland's wife. This is what happened to DeShawn whole career. That's why he stayed hurt. He has stopped getting the massage. We got to get the table back up in this training room and we got to be going back up in here so Deshann get his football career back right here. Now. He trying not to get no massage and now he stayed hurt. Oh my goodness, all this is. I can't help her. Yeah, you can tell her, you tell him you want more, but he probably getting more somewhere else to welles.
Speaker 1: After the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this crazy you're listening Harby Morning Show