Speaker 1: God, it's been a while and the world needs this more than ever. What is it? Because we have our newest hero of the week, right, No, we're just gonna stick with hero.
Speaker 2: I want to pick the hero.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you necessarily want to detach your name to some of these people though.
Speaker 2: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: But today's hero is twenty six year old Lewis Malone from winter Green, Virginia. Okay, what is Lewis doing? And even though this report came out today, the situation happened last month.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Because Lewis had a goal for his little town to elevate people's happiness during the holiday season.
Speaker 2: This is actually that's actually really nice. And how did he do that?
Speaker 1: He dressed up in a Bigfoot costume, started walking around the outskirts of town in the woods up on the mountains. You thought people would see him and you know, smile or have a laugh.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess he's gonna get shot.
Speaker 1: Here's a picture of him on the news in his big Foot outfit. So the townsfolk did see him, but were pretty frightened. They were scared also a little curious about what was going on, so the local started taking pictures and calling the local police chief about the sightings. Eventually, cops met with Lewis after they spotted him walking across a highway in his big foot outfit, and they told him, hey, buddy, you know, maybe you should relax with the big foot stuff. Some people are taking this kind of seriously. But did our hero listen.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: He kept at it until one afternoon when he showed up at someone's backyard barbecue, peeked over the fence, and somebody pulled out a gun and shot out. I mean, it's this isn't like I'm not a predictor, It's just obviously happen. At that point point, Lewis immediately ditched the costume and realized maybe he could spread holiday year in other less dangerous ways. Still for his ongoing commitment, Lewis is our hero of the week. Now he's dressed up as a big crack and swim and the runner out to the Hero week was Digital Jake, giving us our shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 2: Give it to us, Jake, I can't believe I lost a gunshot victim.
Speaker 1: Biekay Right, He's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wasn't. He forgot to check. Well, if you've been listening to our show the last few days, it's become clear we have a rising star in our midst Yes we do, dude, The text board is blowing up our own. Alexis Fuller has showcased a certain hidden talent that even she didn't know she had the talent to transform her voice and flawlessly in per any celebrity on Earth is alive or dead. It's like when Ariana Grande goes on and does all the singing impersonations, but it's just not myself in the host on this show, who've noticed this talent. Some of the big boys and entertainment have their eyebrows perked up as well. Surprise. I say that because yesterday, and she doesn't know this, but yesterday we received an offer from a certain hotel in Las Vegas asking if she would consider headlining their main stage for a six month residency. She'll be showcasing all her best impressions from Jimmy Fallon to Mike Tyson in front of a live audience, and sure they may all sound exactly the same to us us, but finally she's getting the national recognition she deserves.
Speaker 3: Congues, so before she leaves us to achieve global fame. We'll all get a sneak peek at her vocal gift as we play another edition of dim Personations with Alexis.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk you up too much at all. I know, brook your first Alexis has your impersonation in her hands. Alexis, are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll begin in three two one.
Speaker 4: Go this weekend. We should go skydiving.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: We need sharks below it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no no, we need to stay aware. Okay, we need bear grill.
Speaker 4: We need bears. Bears have a good ideas leaving fly plane over the bears with explosions in a wedding.
Speaker 2: What are you a YouTubers?
Speaker 4: That's not crazy enough.
Speaker 2: I need something more.
Speaker 4: Maybe I drive cars.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm sorry. Time is up. That impersonation was Tom.
Speaker 3: Cruise do crazy stuff, jumping airplane crazy stuff, not.
Speaker 2: Over bears and ex.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 2: No one would say that you would jump on a couch. Maybe there's nothing like impersonations. Sorry, Broke, you didn't get that within the time limits. So you're gonna get shocked to That was so bad, Jose, you're up. Okay, I'm excited. Did you use a voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love how much your voice changes to impersonate a man on that Alexis.
Speaker 2: Don't let them talk to you that you didn't get the deal. She has the residence to round two. This is just for Jose. Are you ready, Alexis? Yeah, alright, your time Jose starts now.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, y'all, we can cook with me over my book club. We could cook some blood.
Speaker 2: I dropped my pen.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna bend and snap to get Iteth.
Speaker 2: Paltrow book Club. I love my family.
Speaker 4: You know when I'm not busy hosting TV show.
Speaker 2: Ben Snap, I don't know that yell show. I'm so sweet, y'all, y'all, she actually don't even know who I am. Are you McIntyre? The time is up. I'm sorry that her patented y'all that chooses for every impersonation didn't help me. That impersonation was Reese Witherspoon. It's been a long time. That was That was a.
Speaker 1: Recovery.
Speaker 2: That was really good. All right, Jeffery, you gotta get this right and you'll be safe from a shot calling. Oh god, Okay, Alexis has your impersonation in her hands. Alexis. You let me know when you're ready.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, here we go, jeff your time starts in three two one.
Speaker 4: Go Hey man, Bart Simpson would be groovy man if we got a sandwich and I don't think I'm missed asually actually, but I just got the munchies and my friend's in the vange sandwich and groovy man.
Speaker 2: Yeah is good? Oh, I got it?
Speaker 4: Uh drive the van Shaggy Yeah, like school there it says, I can't say.
Speaker 2: Oh, you can't say no cases, no character names. Jeffrey, you're exactly right that impersonation was normal Shaggy Rogers from Scooby Doo. I want to guess Matthew McConaughey. For some reason, it's.
Speaker 1: Really hard to do impersonations if you can't say anything that the person would actually say in.
Speaker 2: An easy game. That's why she's going to.
Speaker 1: Be a star. Only one of us got it right today, Brook and Jose are going to be getting shot. So somebody wanted to hear we are young by fun tonight, Speaking of impersonations, there we go.
Speaker 2: That was your shock color question of the day.
Speaker 1: Make sure you book your tickets to go see Alexis live in Las Vegas. We'll do a phone tap in just a few
Speaker 2: Minutes, brooking Jeffrey in the morning,