Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In Entertainment News, Jonathan Majors breaks his silence on the guilty verdict. Oprah Winfrey says there are no issues between her and Taragi and comedian Joe Coy, the comedian who hosted the Golden Globes Award Golden Globe Awards, Well, he's responding to the backlash she received. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Karen and Tulsa.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: My husband and I have a lot of phone sex when he's traveling.
Speaker 2: Last week he called and woke me up at three am, and I didn't know that our five year old had snuck into my bed until my hobby saw her fatal face on my phone.
Speaker 1: I told her it was just a game. She told my mom about the game. I can't punish her.
Speaker 4: What do we do? Nuts, what you won't do? Okay, may be grown on to her, you know. She then told you, Mammy, your mama know what's happening. So what let's ask something. Why are y'all nowadays always feel like you gotta feel like you explain some of your children.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Where didn't come from? Growing up?
Speaker 4: Where did it come from? What happened to? Shut your ass up? You better not say nothing? How? Yeah, because I said, what happened to that man? Stop?
Speaker 1: What do we do? Why?
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what. I tell you what I bet your ass better not say nothing. I say something that you want to see?
Speaker 2: What that? Ha?
Speaker 3: That's to fix all for that next world? Sure? All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Henry and Schomberg, who says, my girlfriend does accounting work part time at her but she's never been overly religious. Lately she's been bragging about the preacher and giving me advice that came from him. Is she doing more than the books at church?
Speaker 4: Hmm? I don't know.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What isn't this question gives us enough information to go where you going with this?
Speaker 1: I don't know she's quoting the pastor she's gotten off.
Speaker 4: She's quoting the pastor maybe she been paying attention in the service.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't she's doing account.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to give you advice. You know how many people ain't overly religious people? It's at the church right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't just your girl.
Speaker 3: So I wouldn't worry about it one way or another.
Speaker 4: You know, if it's if its sound advice, it's gone and take it. You know, she getting some special accountling from the pastor's all to help you.
Speaker 2: So just yeah, you know, a man doesn't want his woman coming home and saying, well the pastor said this, and you know talking about another man.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, well see number one, all your girl did was give her girlfriend the information.
Speaker 3: She ain't got to go in the house and say pastor saying see, but the whole letter.
Speaker 4: The question in this letter is what is she doing with the pastor where she's getting all this inside information?
Speaker 3: That's what this is about.
Speaker 2: Here, well, yeah, he wants to know is his girlfriend doing more with the pastor than just keeping a book?
Speaker 1: You need to cut your seeing down to sign here here and here.
Speaker 3: He look, man, you know your girl better than we do. What you think she don't?
Speaker 1: So your answer cel over.
Speaker 3: My answer, Hell, we don't, you don't, How better we do? You tell us what?
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna move on to Tiffany then, since that one straightened out, Tiffany and Augustus says, I'm married and my husband has a son from a previous marriage. The ex wife and stepdad gave his son a car for Christmas. My husband feels disrespected. I told him that he's overthinking it. Why is he upset at the stepdad for buying.
Speaker 1: The car because he didn't?
Speaker 3: Stepdad, I bet your son ain't mad at all.
Speaker 4: You roll the damn step man, Daddy, Look what step vault?
Speaker 3: Get your damn call that driveway. You can't call this drive.
Speaker 4: You need a ride, daddy.
Speaker 3: Here he buy you a car for.
Speaker 4: I understand the father being upset because he got beat to the punch. And maybe the stepfather could be a little bit more affluent. You never know, you know, and maybe he wanted to buy his son his first car. Maybe that could happen, but you know it didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So moving on last one.
Speaker 1: Now, Steve, this is from Prissy.
Speaker 4: And he probably the look at the new stepfather. No, he can't do nothing with him. That's why I had the house complaining to the white because he can't go over and buy him something else. I'll see what happened. No, we can see what's happening right now.
Speaker 1: Pop, see right there, buy at my house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm buying in my house.
Speaker 4: Was yeah, oh, getting ready?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Last one again. This is from Prissy and Danbury. Christy says, I've been married for seven years and we have three children, and I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I asked my husband, Yeah, I asked my husban been about getting a sectomy. He said, what if we get divorced and my new wife wants kids?
Speaker 1: Like he has one foot out of the door. This is crazy. That sounds like your answer.
Speaker 4: Obviously, slanging is more important to him than anything. So I don't even know why you're in here talking to me about getting myself cut on because that ain't gonna happen. Because if something happened to me and you, I got to be able to go somewhere and reproduce. Now stop, My job is to multiply. You're gonna try to You're gonna try to criss cross out the timetable. That ain't what we're doing. I'm here to multiply. I'm the I'm the X on the calculator. Baby, I'm the ex factor. I'm times this. Yeah, that's what we posed happening. I said, my white little kids, and I ain't gonna be able to while she pregnant. Dog, Yeah, you better be. I don't think you should go to sleep just pregnant for me, your ass. I don't know how you make that statement that. Thank you Finn to get some shut.
Speaker 3: Eye, not right he did. There's a lot of stupid people in this world. Wow.
Speaker 4: I had a friend one time told his wife, oh, so you screwed roll now, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, right up to him and sending the few.
Speaker 1: We heard about that.
Speaker 4: Walk right in there to I said that to him, I said, all right now, said it with conviction, didn't Yeah, so that's right up there with why would I get a secum?
Speaker 3: And then my new wife I'm getting divorced. My new wife won't kid.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Coming up in the well had some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: That was entertainment news. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.