Speaker 1: You have no cojones.
Speaker 2: That's what the House committee said to Hunter Biden as it descended into chaos as Hunter Biden crashed the contempt vote, which was clearly an orchestrated effort to try to hijack the entire hearing. President Joe Biden's son made a surprise appearance the House Oversight Committee hearing where Republicans plan to approve a resolution holding him in contempt of Congress. Hunter Biden decided, I'll show you and I will show up.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: It served as a reminder that he had offered, as he described it, to testify and response to Republican subpoena for his testimony, but only in public. It would not actually do it behind closed doors in a normal deposition, the way that all of the children of Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump that were called to do the same.
Speaker 2: Type of depositions showed up and did them. Republicans have insisted he's speaking a private deposition just like everyone else, just like the rural state, and are now holding him in contempt because of his refusal.
Speaker 1: So what did he decide to do?
Speaker 2: He decided to show up and well try to make a mockery of all of this. Well, Republicans fought back. Here's what it sounded like.
Speaker 4: Firstaul, my first question is who bribed Hunter Biden to be here today?
Speaker 5: That's my first question.
Speaker 6: Second question, You are the epitome of white privilege, coming into the Oversight Committee, spitting in our face, ignoring a congressional subpoena to be deposed.
Speaker 5: What are you afraid of?
Speaker 1: You have no balls to come up here, mister chairman. Point of inquiry.
Speaker 4: Mister chairman, if the general, if the general lady wants to hear from Hunter Biden, we can hear from him right now.
Speaker 1: Chairman. Let's take a vote and hear from Hunter Biden. What are you afraid order? Speaking?
Speaker 5: Are women allowed to speak? Or do you keep interrupting me?
Speaker 1: I'll interrupt the chairman. He's a lady.
Speaker 6: I think that, uh that Hunter Biden should be arrested right here, right now and go.
Speaker 5: Straight to jail.
Speaker 6: Our nation is found and on the rules, Come on, come on.
Speaker 4: The premise applies equally to everyone, no matter what.
Speaker 3: You're lack point of order, mister chairman.
Speaker 5: Point of order, matter who you are.
Speaker 3: Point of order, Miss chairman, Biggs over here, Bigs over here, stake your point, my point of order is this? Are we going to continue on with with this blatant interruption?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 3: This is absurd and inappropriate. I intend to give my statement. I don't intend to have anybody interrupted. I'm not going to interrupt your statements. I think you should have decorum and curtsy and don't act like a bunch of nimrods.
Speaker 1: You just interrupted a woman and that's five.
Speaker 3: I got, I got everyone, mister chairman, can we agree point point of order? Again? The assertion that I interrupted was absolutely false. That's typical of the gentleman who spoke it. I got permission to speak from the chairman, I spoke, I was interrupted yet again by the gentleman who doesn't choose to go through the chair and follow proper order.
Speaker 1: I encourage us.
Speaker 3: I think if we're gonna have any respect at all, we need to have proper decorum.
Speaker 2: Well, you well said, that was just a taste of what happened today. Now represented Mace saying, who bribed Hunter Biden to be here today? You have no balls to come up here? Her words Democrats. Of course they went berserk over this. Why because she said, this is the definition of white privilege. You come in here, spit in the face the committee say the rules don't apply to you, and that is white privilege. Now, Democratic Representative Crockett she was furious at represent A Mace for calling Hunter Biden out for his white privilege when she said, it was a spit in the face at last mine as a black woman. She came back and said, listen.
Speaker 5: Something that I just can't get over.
Speaker 7: I can't get over the gentle lady from South Carolina talking about white privilege. It was a spit in the face at least of mine as a black woman, for you to talk about what white privilege looks like, especially.
Speaker 5: From that side of the aisle.
Speaker 7: And let me quote your now ousted speaker and what he had to say about the Republican Party and y'all's lack of diversity. When you look at the Democrats, they actually look like America. When I look at my party, we look like the most restrictive country club in America.
Speaker 5: So let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: Y'all don't know what white privilege looks like.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna show you a little bit of something. You see.
Speaker 7: You want to talk about a two tier justice system, And this is the only time that y'all have ever referenced it when this country has a history when it comes to black and brown folk, of having two separate sets of rules, and right now what you want to do is have two separate sets of rules. Because mister Schooz offered y'all a fair situation. He said he would vote for a Hunter to be held in contempt if y'all voted to hold all. Even if you remove all of the members of Congress, there's still other people that y'all haven't decided that y'all have excuses for it, but y'all don't want to hold them in contempt. But for some reason, it makes sense to hold Hunter Biden and contempt who has tried to comply. And let me tell you why nobody wants to talk to y'all behind closed doors, because y'all lie. That's just the bottom line. You have done it thus far in this investigation. You have done it this far as it relates to this committee, and every single hearing, y'all spin, spin, spin.
Speaker 5: I don't know how y'all.
Speaker 7: Are still standing right now, because you should be quite dizzy from all the spending that you're constantly doing.
Speaker 5: When it comes to spending the.
Speaker 7: Truth you talk about free and fair elections, but you back a guy who we know tried to steal the election. And this isn't about what Democrats have to say. Let me remind you, for those of you that don't know how the justice system works, it's not a matter of the president went in and indicted Trump, but we are talking about grand juries.
Speaker 5: Grand juries are.
Speaker 7: Comprised of American citizens and the people that have entered pleased of guilty that will.
Speaker 5: Be flipping on your leader in a minute.
Speaker 7: They are Republicans, I do want to point that out, and half of them were Republicans that were handpicked by Donald Trump himself. So to be clear, whatever happens to your little leader, it's going to be because of the actions that he took. So you can talk all you want to about how January sixth was nonsense, but all of y'all.
Speaker 5: Were running at that time.
Speaker 7: Y'all were grabbing y'all's gas mask, and y'all were running to.
Speaker 5: Your offices because you didn't know if they were coming to kill you.
Speaker 7: You should have cared that somebody was there to protect you, but instead you want to play games because you found out that it was your leader that decided that he wanted to propagate an insurrection on our country.
Speaker 5: So don't tell me.
Speaker 7: That you care about the constitution because you don't.
Speaker 5: All you care.
Speaker 7: About is Trump getting reelected. And I'll yield the last of my time to my leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who cares if Joe Biden's been making millions of dollars off of his son, because let me tell you about why privilege you country club crackers over there on the other side of the are you little leader? I wonder how much money the Democrats had to pay her to give that response. Yeah, this is what happens when Hunter Biden shows up to Washington. This is what happens when Hunter Biden shows up and says he tried to comply, Right, he tried to comply.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. Complying would be showing.
Speaker 2: Up and giving the closed door deposition, just like Donald Trump's chit kids did when they were in that ridiculous witch hunt over Russia collusion. Hunter Biden to a Fox reporter, Take a listen, mister.
Speaker 6: Biden, why did you put your dad on speakerphone with your business partners if he had no involvement in your business. You have a dad, yes, yes, Why did you need to talk to him during business meetings if he had nothing to.
Speaker 5: Do with your business.
Speaker 2: Why did you have to talk to your dad during business meetings if you had nothing to do with your business. You got a dad, right. You notice how fast this was backfiring. And look, the fact of the matter is Hunter Biden and these the facts failed to comply with a lawful subpoena. President Biden's family have obstructed the investigation of the Republicans every step of the way.
Speaker 1: Why because they're hiding something?
Speaker 2: What are they hiding the millions of dollars that they made selling out this country. The highest shady corrupt dealers in the world are adversaries. This backfire is one that I think will go down in history. Is one of the dumbest moves ever made by a politician's family member. You also understand this was all pre planned. This wasn't an accident. Just so you, I want to make that clear. This was not an act. This was done deliberately on purpose. And the reason why we know that is because there was even poster boards that were printed out. There were poster boards that Democrats had ready knowing that Hunter Biden was going to show up. We also know that the Secret Service was in place an hour before all this happened, so they knew about it, which meant the Capitol Police knew about it, which meant members of Congress on the Democratic side also knew about it. And the main reason why Hunter Biden showed up with basically the equivalent of two middle fingers out to this committee is because he knows that he will not be held in contempt.
Speaker 1: The DOJ will not prosecute him.
Speaker 2: They are completely compromised by the Biden administration and their leadership. They will not prosecute. Let me let you also hear from Marjorie Taylor Green, who said, look, Joe Biden, these are her words, is guilty of human trafficking in this country with his border the policies, and his son is guilty of human sex trafficking. Listen, So, Marjorie, you had a big morning too. I mean, just a word or two on this Hunter Biden story. I mean, look, I don't care. I want to retire Joe Biden, but the point is I don't see how his antics help his father or the Democratic Party one iota.
Speaker 4: You tell me, Bijorie, I completely agree with you. Larry as a matter of fact, the antics we saw today are all for a movie being produced. I watched them come in the courtroom as Hunter Biden came in, flanked by his lawyers and his business partner, Kevin Morris, but there was another guy there with a camera. You see, Hunter Biden is filming a movie where he's trying to paint himself as the victim, when in fact we know he's not a victim at all. As a matter of fact, he's a criminal. And they sat there listening to our oversight hearing where we're voting to hold him in contempt of Congress, until it was my turn to speak, Larry, and that's when Hunter Biden quickly jumped up and the rest of them ran out of the room. And I know he was afraid of my words because I was going to talk about the very serious crimes that he's committed, and we have evidence of which is man Act violations, this is human sex trafficking, and Larry, I'll say, the irony is blaring. Joe Biden is guilty of human trafficking with his border policies, and his son, Hunter Biden is guilty of human sex trafficking, and we have.
Speaker 1: The receipts, and we have the receipts.
Speaker 2: So when you hear the Democrats sayd there like, hey, we got nothing on our guy. Our guy's done nothing wrong, right, there is nothing that has happened here that is wrong and you should know this.
Speaker 1: By the way, AOC got in on the action.
Speaker 2: She was also very upset apparently about the white privileged comment that Hunter Biden has got white privilege. And by the way, it is white privilege right to show up before Congress on the day that they're going to find you in contempt and mock them and then say I'm here when you're not here for the subpoenas, when you're not here for the depositions. It is absolutely white privilege. That is the definition of white privilege. There was also the other parts of the backfire. You had reporters that were yelling different things at Hunter Biden, and some of them were hilarious.
Speaker 1: Listen to this, please.
Speaker 6: I'll answer your question if you peak by it, And let me make a statement.
Speaker 1: Every practice you normally smoke must provide him.
Speaker 2: What type of crack do you normally smoke, mister Biden.
Speaker 1: Let me just say I laughed at that.
Speaker 2: I thought that was hysterical because if you're going to show up and you're going to make a mockery and a documentary and a film. There was a documentary film crew that this was all for the cameras, and then Hunter Biden stormed out of the House Oversight Committee. You can hear it is Margely mentioned a minute ago. As soon as you start talking, listen to what happens. He stands up.
Speaker 4: In leaves, thank you, mister chairman. Excuse me, Hunter, apparently you're afraid of my words.
Speaker 5: And love you.
Speaker 4: Oh I like to reclaim my time, mister chairman.
Speaker 2: Bubble there it is walking out right. Republicans start talking. He's out of there. The film crew got what they needed. He showed up making this documentary to make it look like you are somehow a victim. And the media, by the way, was tipped off to this as well. MSNBC was the first one to carry the live pictures of him coming into the Capitol at ten oh six am.
Speaker 1: Here's how they covered it. They want to live images.
Speaker 8: Right now, we see Hunter Biden appearing at the Capitol, just walking through the door. Looks like he's surrounded with his secret service team there and other members of his entourage, but he is officially at the Capitol as these hearings get underway. We're looking at live images right now as he goes through it appears the medical the medal detector or nearby the metal detectors.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: And we presumably expect him to enter at least one of these committee rooms because again this is before the Oversight Committee. Also action happening in the Judiciary Committee. We're just going to follow these cameras and Hunter Biden and see where he's going to head, what's going to happen next.
Speaker 5: Again, he wasn't.
Speaker 8: Expected to show up for these hearings from the sense of he wasn't called by the people holding these hearings to appear, so he's choosing to be there.
Speaker 2: I want to bring I love how they're acting like they're shocked. But they had cameras outside live feeding them as he's walking from outside the Capitol building to inside the Capitol building and they're like acting like there where We just we're in shock that this is happening right now. We don't really know what's what's happening right now. We're really kind of shocked by how this is happening right now, but.
Speaker 1: We're going to cover it live, and we knew what was going to happen right now.
Speaker 2: But we'll act like we don't know it's going to happen right now, and we're just glad that this is going on. We're just glad that this is happening. We're just we're just trying to bring you the news, folks, right like, this is all just about the news. He didn't have to be their day. In fact, he didn't need to show up today. Why did he show up, right? Why did he show up? Well, there's another theory. Representative Cliburn went on MSNBC after this just total psychotic charade of events, and he said, well, it was because he wanted to show up today. So you know how much he loves his good father, Joe Biden, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you two final questions.
Speaker 8: One, would you have advised Hunter Biden to appear at today's hearing?
Speaker 3: How big of a distraction of liability is he to the president's reelection?
Speaker 1: Bid Well, I think.
Speaker 9: It is a distraction, but I don't think it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Bili'ty.
Speaker 9: I think that all this is going to do is demonstrate for the good father Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Is we all?
Speaker 9: Maybe not all, but I have children and I'm concerned about them and i want to be a good father to them, and I'm not going to let it in the office.
Speaker 1: I hold get in the way of being.
Speaker 9: A good father. And I think that's what Joe Biden is doing here. And I do believe that any public testimony will reveal that. In private, they come out and say what they want to say. They come out and paint what picture they want.
Speaker 1: To paint, and that's what they do.
Speaker 9: They have to hide do it in public.
Speaker 5: And that's been Hunter Biden's concern from the start.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 2: Last quick question, if I love that, right, he just he's not a distract. Well, he's a distraction, but he's not a liability. If you don't think that Hunter Biden is a liability to his father, you're an idiot. You're a complete and utter incompetent moron. And clearly there's several of those in the Democratic Party right now. I don't think that's the problem, you know. I think it's just fine, right. I don't think there's a new you here. I think everything's gonna be okay. Who bribed Hunter Biden to be here today, I can tell you by the way I can answer that question.
Speaker 1: For Representative Mace.
Speaker 2: The person that bribed Hunter Biden to be the today was the person that's putting together the quote documentary on Hunter Biden, who said, Hey, we need some good video here. You need to show up for this meeting. And if you show up for this meeting today arriving at the Capitol, we'll get it all on tape and then we'll have this you know, I'm the victim here, press conference moment afterwards, and that'll make everything great.
Speaker 1: And then we'll put it in the cameras. Then it'll be awesome.
Speaker 2: And we'll walk in there even though we don't need to be there, even though we're not going to answer questions, by the way, while we're there, and somehow we will act like this is a really great point. White House Press Secretary Jean Pierre answering from the White House today, listen.
Speaker 5: And I just don't have anything else to share.
Speaker 6: The last time who was on the hill, he said, the President was certainly familiar with what his son was going to.
Speaker 5: Say say that and here and what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Not help him with.
Speaker 1: His business deals. What he does help him skirt congressionals and pens.
Speaker 5: That's not even true that that is a jump, that is that is incredibly disingenuous in that question. What I will say to you.
Speaker 1: Is I am helping you. I'm helping you out.
Speaker 5: I don't have anything else to share.
Speaker 1: I am helping you out. I don't have anything else to share.
Speaker 2: In closing on this Hunter Biden escapade, and this just total, you know what, show of a of a of a moment. This was all for the cameras, And that's the part you really need to understand.
Speaker 1: This was all for the documentary.
Speaker 2: I do believe that at backfire because it looked ridiculous. Now can they change it or alter to make it look somehow different for the cameras to make money And ultimately I think this was another moment for him to make money off of a more entertaining documentary that has the behind the scenes right of the hours and the days leading up to this.
Speaker 1: Dont that's number one. But I do think it hurt him.
Speaker 2: Politically the White House, and I'm not sure even knows that or cares if it hurts his dad. And part of the reason why I say that is because even NBC News MSNBC is saying the same thing, like, Hey, this is not a great look for the White House, and this is a big distraction.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep covering this for you. I can promise now.
Speaker 2: I got to get to this other big issue, and that is with the Donald Trump trial, because this has overshadowed it and I need to make sure that I cover it because it's also incredibly important. Trump's legal team we're now being told, try to use a very personal and serious reason to postpone the closing arguments of this civil trial. Documents now obtained by CNN show that Trump and his legal team we're asking the judge to postpone the closing arguments in the New York civil fraud trial, saying that it was because of the death of Millennia Trump's so he could spend time with her. The judge said, hell no, And that just tells you how much of a scumbag this judge actually is. That judge who got this trial started like he was fanboying over himself for the cameras and even waving at the cameras, smiling for the cameras like look, I'm on TV. Mom denied the requests from Trump's legal team that he would be able to stay with his wife and postpone those closing arguments so he could spend time with his wife. Not only that, this scumback judge then decided to block Donald Trump from making his own closing statements and the New York City civil fraud trial. That's right, Donald Trump has now been barred by this bias radical judge of the left from delivering his own closing statements at his own New.
Speaker 1: York civil fraud trial. After all, after the.
Speaker 2: Judge said he needed to stick to quote relevant material facts and so therefore Donald Trump would not be allowed to speak. This Manhattan Supreme Court justice emailed Trump's attorney Wednesday, saying he was assuming the seventy seven year old former president wouldn't agree.
Speaker 1: To the lawful limits.
Speaker 2: So he's assuming he wouldn't agree to the lawful limits and therefore he will not be speaking in the court tomorrow.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Nice first certify the judge and a January fourth email that after the lawyers give their arguments in the three hundred and seventy million dollar case on Thursday, that President Trump plans to present arguments on an argument at closing as well court record show a lawyer with a New York Attorney General's Office, which is prosecuting the case, opposed allowing Trump the chance to speak, warning that Trump is quote prone to giving irrelevant speeches and lack of self control, is evasive in responding to questions, and has repeatedly violated court orders for which he has been sanctioned. That is what the New York Attorney General's Office wrote. In response. The judge said he would allow the unusual move only if Trump agreed to quote limit his subjects to what is permissible in a council's closing argument, that is, commentary on the relevant material facts that are in evidence and application of the rev law to those facts quote unquote. I cannot agree nor what I recommend he do so to the proposed preconditions and prior restraints. Kis responded in an email. The lawyer and the judge exchanged a few more emails Tuesday, including about a request from Trump's team to postpone the closing after the death of his mother in law, Milenia, Trump's mother on Tuesday. The judge, showing just how much of a scumbag he is, denied the request to postpone due to the disruption it would cause, quote the court staff. So we don't care that your wife's mother died. We're not gonna be We're not gonna have a disruption in our court staff. He's still offered his condolence, is saying, please tell mister Trump, I am sorry, obviously knowing that the emails would then be made public. He also reiterated that Trump could not speak during closing unless he agreed to the judge's terms. Trumpt and Kay's respond, this is very unfair, your honor. Just before noon, the judge responded in a stern email to Kai's saying, I won't debate this yet again. Take it or leave it now or never? Sounds like an unbiased judge to me, right, who's writing that to an attorney for the former president of the United States of America, Donald Trump? You have until noon, seven minutes from now, The judge erradically then wrote, and then in all caps said quote, I will not grant any further.
Speaker 1: Extensions, he concluded.
Speaker 2: The judge posted the extensive email chain in the case Wednesday, as he noted that Trump wouldn't be speaking in court during the closing arguments.
Speaker 1: This guy is a psycho.
Speaker 2: Trump's attorneys are slated to deliver the remarks Thursday morning, with the AG's side to follow in the afternoon. Each side statements are expected to last roughly two and a half hours. But Donald Trump, this judge, showing that there is not a real, free and fair trial here, is refusing to allow Donald Trump to defend himself in his closing arguments. Now, this judge is deciding the non jury case and has said hopes to render a final decision by the end of the month.
Speaker 1: So I want you to imagine how much you think this case is.
Speaker 2: The books are cooked against Donald Trump, knowing that this is a non jury case, and the judge is already acting this way towards Donald Trump. The trial began October, lasting through mid December and saw Trump attend on multiple occasions. Trump, his son Eric and Don Junior, and daughter Ivonka all testified at the trial.
Speaker 1: The AG claimed inner case that for a decade.
Speaker 2: Trump lied on yearly financial statements, exaggerating his net worth by the billions to get better loan and insurance terms. Trump and his team have repeatedly insisted that the forty fifth president has been the target of a political witch hunt by the Agy's office, who actually ran on the idea of going after Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Trump's lawyer issued a brief statement about the judges decision Wednesday, saying is anyone surprised anymore? The AG's office declined to comment as well on this. Now you think about this, Judge, I'm going to give you seven minutes.
Speaker 1: To take it or leave it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to handicap the president in his response to these egregious accusations against him. I'm then going to rule on this, and there is no jury involved, and I am not willing to postpone the closing arguments so that Donald Trump can spend time with his wife who lost her mother, who just died, because he did not want his staff, meaning also him, he did not want his staff to have to deal with rescheduling. If you think that this is again, this terrifies me that we are living in twenty twenty four and I look down at my calendar and I realized that the president of the United States of America, former President Trump, can be harassed this way, his family can be harassed this way, his children can be harassed, this way, that they can all be harassed this way. When you look at what they are going through right now, it is absolutely brutal. It is absolutely unbelievably brutal. Just how bad things are. You also look at the other case and what I told you about in Georgia just yesterday, and if you miss that, go back and listen to that podcast. You have a DA there, an activist DA who then gets a special prosecutor who is literally her lover, who then she is funneling money to him, then taking five star luxury vacations with him, cohabitating with him, and he's making like a million dollars off of going after Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. Let all that sink in. This is where we are in this country.
Speaker 2: Please make sure you share this story on social media wherever you are. Hit that forward button put on Twitter or x or or Facebook or Instagram so other people will hear this.
Speaker 1: Thank you as always for listening. I'll see you back here tomorrow.