Speaker 1: Liperators finally revealed what Selena Gomez was whispering to Taylor Swift at the Golden Globes yesterday.
Speaker 2: This is such a controversy, like they're whispering.
Speaker 3: Because oh they were fully gossiped. They were sure.
Speaker 1: The Liberators saw it, and they said it.
Speaker 3: Was TikTok click shot. I don't know, Jazz.
Speaker 1: And now that we've got that controversy out of the way, let's get right into TikTok click shock, where we talk about the biggest tiktoks from the past week. You're gonna get right into your first TikTok click shock from a woman known as Steak and Butter Goal. Oh yeah, she's a former vegan who's now touting her high fat carnivore diet.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure she talked fully about veganism when she was in it.
Speaker 3: Now and now she can't get over talking about the opposite.
Speaker 1: She's been doing it for five years and it consists of her nauching on giant blocks of butter and whipping up ten to twelve eggs grambles every single day as part of her health journey. I mean, give me melth a butter, but people eat that just eat chunks of butter.
Speaker 3: I used to do it as a kid, but not a whole mouthful.
Speaker 1: But we already know you're a monster. And recently, she shared her cholesterol heavy daily eating plant in a clip that's racked up over one point three million views.
Speaker 4: Here it is, Here's what I eat in a day as a high fat five year carnivore. For lunch, I decided to have some eighty twenty ground beef sauted up with the side of cold butter. Then we went out to enjoy the beautiful weather in Washington and for dinner, I craved for poached eggs, so I poached twelve eggs with a side of a ribbi could get in the air fire at four fifty for ten minutes. What did you eat today?
Speaker 5: Did you get?
Speaker 4: She said?
Speaker 1: She said her ribbi was her side dish.
Speaker 3: Wa girl, do you not know like just like a little bit of something?
Speaker 1: Well, you can judge, but if you look at what she looks like steak and Buttergal actually has a very lean physique and claims her saturated fat consumption has boosted her libido extremely it's increased her weight loss and completely wiped out any sugar cravings. That she's ever had.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't imagine what her heart. You know, veins. What are those things called arteries?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I bet Steak and buttergu wouldn't have stumbled over that question because her brain is functioning at one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's so smooth from all that, things are just slipping through.
Speaker 1: Their Viewers of Steak and Butter Goal voiced their concerns. Someone said, sounds really delicious, but what about your cholesterol levels. You're eating ten to twelve.
Speaker 5: Eggs a day.
Speaker 1: That can't be good. And now we can only convince our technical director Ashton to go thirty straight days all carved.
Speaker 2: Do you think it'd be healthier than the Taco bell challenge?
Speaker 1: Maybe to come out looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger afterwards. That was a TikTok click shot. Your next TikTok click shot is a new trend called SAG s a HG, which stands for stay at home girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Oh man, sounds great. I'd love to be a stay at home mom without kids too.
Speaker 1: What that means is there's a phenomenon going on with younger women who are staying unmarried but are tethering themselves to a bread winning man so that they can enjoy a lifestyle of leisure.
Speaker 3: As a kid, what do you write those books? What do I want to be when I grow up? Yeah? Sag? This sounds fun for like a month, but then it sounds boring if all your friends are sacks. Two brook, Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: One of these women is twenty five year old Yolena Lalla And here she is. As you can see, she just looks like your average run of the mill Nebraska housewife's gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Well, she's twenty five.
Speaker 1: I'd give her a five and a half. But she is currently living the sag life. And it all started for her back in September of twenty twenty while she was working as a fashion student in Paris. Oh okay, it sounds like objectively.
Speaker 4: A great job.
Speaker 3: So she sounds like she was poor to start off. You know, her parents don't have any money. Are you sure?
Speaker 1: She was there on a scholarship money on board?
Speaker 3: Can you pick me up from Milan? While she was.
Speaker 1: There, she got an Instagram message from a random dude who offered to fly her out to his city, all expenses paid, and be in a relationship with him. The dude is a thirty four year old who lives in New York and is in the tech industry. Since their courtship began, remember this is in September of twenty twenty, Laala has been whisked off to fifty five different nations going on exotic.
Speaker 3: Vacation, is what she says on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I like she should follow him to work, and he actually got He's like a crypto.
Speaker 3: Yeah, feel like he's a drug kid. Yes, actually a sixty five year old with a potbellant.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys are all sounding jealous right now, because here's a snippet of one of her many, many luxury vacations.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend has swaw me to forty seven countries. He organizes all of our trips, and he did so good with this one. As soon as we got here, we both got at massage. She was super nice. Phila is assigned a personal butler. This was ours and he was amazing. I told him that I wanted to do some yoga, so he took me here and he was so pretty. After that, my boyfriend and I got a couple's massage and it was so relaxing.
Speaker 3: Do you hear how relaxed?
Speaker 5: Sound.
Speaker 2: You know what I don't hear is a boyfriend. I was in high school and I lie to other boys and say, oh yeah, the guys from another school set me roses. There was no guys from another school, Jeff, it was all a lie.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm on board with the SAG lifestyle. I think it's working. And if you're wondering, I'm just jealous.
Speaker 3: Maybe that I mean, I'm on board with but I do see your point.
Speaker 1: I got why if you're wondering how much a stay at home girlfriend costs as a guy, well, Lala has kept track of.
Speaker 3: How it's good to have one that budgets, and.
Speaker 5: Her partner remember this.
Speaker 1: For the last three years alone, has spent a staggering one point five million dollars funding her entire lifestyle. She says, quote every expense is on him. I never have to worry about anything, and I live a completely stress fee life. Side note, she says she has a designated nail person in most of the fifty five countries she travels to the fact she finds absolutely hilarious cool. She does have advice for the Brooks of the world, though, she says, don't you dare settle your soul.
Speaker 4: Nat is out there.
Speaker 1: You'll find them eventually somewhere.
Speaker 3: Why why is she?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we were just saying it was all of Brooks dying.
Speaker 3: He makes his own money too, jeff Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's twenty bucks. Really help.
Speaker 3: I mean he covered the cab.
Speaker 1: Those are your TikTok stories for the day. We got your phone tap coming up next.
Speaker 2: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.