Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded, y'all know what time.
Speaker 2: I don't know y'all baby at all.
Speaker 3: Given the.
Speaker 1: Black the million bush.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen to show.
Speaker 5: I don't joy yea joy show.
Speaker 6: You know you have.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 7: Turn you gotta turn.
Speaker 8: I got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn the mouth out the water the monk.
Speaker 2: Come come out, You'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now. One and only. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man got a radio show because God is in a blessing business. I just happen to be a recipient. I just happened to got a couple of things right, and man, his grace and mercy carries you the rest of the way. All you got to do is get a couple of things right, and then his grace and his mercy will take over his favor, his love of you. It's already evident. I mean, you know, because so many times we go along without even acknowledging him or conferring with him in our decisions, and we look up when we find ourselves in a predicament, and he always comes comes to the rescue. He always manages to show up. He's never too late, he's never one minute too late. And so in light of this today I wanted to talk to you about something. It's another principle of success that I'd like to share with everybody this morning. And once again, these are not things that you don't know or you've never heard before. These are just reminders along the way. And one of the things you have to be conscious of is don't be afraid to change. Don't be afraid to change because change is coming anyway. See, I have a theory, don't be afraid to change because change is coming anyway. You know, everything changes, nothing remains the same nothing, and change is inevitable. Now, you could participate in the change, or you can react to the change. Are you following me? You can participate in the change or you can react to the change. But don't be afraid to change because change is coming anyway. Now, what I mean by that is this, in participating in the change or reacting in the change, there is a difference. See, if you react to the change, that means the change has occurred and now you have to make the necessary adjustments to the change. Example, the boss walks in, you think your job is good. The boss walks in and hands you a pink slip. That right there, that's a change. Now you didn't participate in this change because you didn't ask for the pink slip. But now you got to react to the pink slip. Whenever you have to react to the change, it's an adjustment period. It almost throws you off. So change is going to come. It always does. You could participate or you can react. Or let's say your boss comes in and hands you the pink slip and you said, you know what I've been preparing for this day. Always knew nothing. Last forever. I've been working on the sideline on the business idea I had, and I had or I had several other applications in around town. I was just holding off to see what was going on. So when they hand you the pink slip, the transition, the adjustment you make is a lot more smooth transition because now you just transition into your new business idea that you've been working on. Are you transitioned into the apps you already had in or the contacts you made the preparation for when the day they come in hand you the pink slip, well, Steve, what did they surprise you with it? This is just one example I'm giving you, So you know, let's let's not nick pick the message. So what I'm saying to everybody is, don't be afraid to change, because change is coming anyway. So many people are stuck in a rut because of our refusal to change. I was hell bent on a certain thing going a certain way, and this is how it was gonna go. Well, that that I was thinking didn't really fit. Now in my own personal experience, this may not be yours, but in my own personal experience, the things that I've had the most trouble letting go of was something I wanted when I line myself up with the will of God to ask God what he wanted from me. You understand, those things came a lot more easy to me because it was in the will of God. It was what God wanted me to do too. Okay, see what you mean by that? Okay, here we go. When things were going wrong in relationships, for me, what I did was the biggest mistake I've ever made was I attempted to fix what was wrong in my relationship outside of the relationship. Feel me. Okay, So I'm out there working my groove like I want to. Well, now, guess what, there's the cause and effect for all of that too. Your house ain't gonna get better. It can't. And then that lays room for some other things. And so now when the change come, guess what, I got to react to it. Now, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta have a reaction to it. Had I lined myself up in the will of God, the transition may have gone differently. It could have still ended the relationship. But guess what, some of the pain I's in I ain't had to go through. I bought a lot on myself. Sometimes you're pursuing a passion of yours, and what God really wants you to do is pursue your gift. So now you're pursuing your passion. Right, you're passion about golf. You love golf so much you just determine. But now you're don messed around. You ain't made it on the PGA Tour yet, and you forty five, still talking about I'm gonna play on the PGA Tour. Really, Okay, maybe you ain't as good as this you think, or maybe you're not as gifted as you think. Maybe you're pursuing a passion. Sometimes, man, we have to change and we have to ask God what is his will? His will is much simpler. It's a simpler roule. Not going to be easier, it's simpler. See when I wake up. Now, it's simple for me to wake up because I know that are few things that I have to do. I have to click this mic on. I have to be positive. I have to be inspirational. I have to informative. I have to be uplifting. Got it, That's what he wants. All I got to do is sit down, close my eyes, ask God to help me be who he want me to be. And for the most part, he tell me what to say. Now, guess what he's done though, to create this in me. I went through enough things in my life. I had enough challenges. I made plenty of mistakes. So now at my age, I can turn around and tell somebody listening to me, Okay, this is what I did. This is a mistake I made. Maybe you see yourself in this story right here. Maybe you don't have to go this way. Or this is what I've learned about becoming successful. Here's a principle that I learned. But then guess what I had to be unsuccessful to get it though, didn't I? So you can't have a testimony without a test Change is coming, It's inevitable. You can participate or you can react. I much prefer to participate in the change. All right, let's go morning, shall ladies and gentlemen, let me have it one more time. I know I ask for it every day, but well, got to ask for something. Your undivided attention is all that's required. And just for a brief moment, I want you to realize that today again is another masterful gift from God. Almighty, my God, My God, my God. Who does this? Who has the ability to create billions of people in the world, and none of us have the exact same finger printice. That's that God I serve. That's that God that keeps me above the fray. That's that God that protects me. That's that God that has me on my mission. He got you on a mission, y'all. And the reason you know he has you on a mission because he woke you up today. If your mission was over and complete, you would not wake up. He has more for you to receive. You got more than twenty four Let's go get it. Come on with it, ladies and gentlemen. Did Steve Harvey Morning Show starving Shelley Strawberry callin Parrell that dog on Mississippi Monar because Junior better known is killer one space Kress and the legend that is nephew Tommy Junior. God yeah, twenty twenty four. What else going on with you?
Speaker 9: Ain't?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 10: I just need some advice, man, you.
Speaker 2: Know, boy, hey, hey hey, hey hey hey, Junior, this is my special I know this.
Speaker 10: I'm serious though, about gold setting. You know, gold setting for for not just for me, but for for your marriage. It's the same goals for me. It's the same goal I got apply to my marriage too, because I won't leave.
Speaker 2: Her behind either. Well, are you serious? Y'all? Got my own?
Speaker 10: See, she got something I don't agree with hus.
Speaker 2: This, then took a this, then took a dog turn right here? Women, Why am I goal to be hugged?
Speaker 11: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go you want.
Speaker 2: It's yours goals to Junior. Just if you keep at this rate right here, you're gonna be getting some other advice from me that are really good that you're gonna be filled out yeah. I mean you're gonna be filling out a lot of paperwork and getting some lawyers involved. No, no, you saying it's good. Listen to me, Listen to me. When people get married, you always can have different goals mm hmm. But when you get married and you sit down together, you become one. So you all have to guss. You have to discuss your goals to make sure that they are aligned. You technically should have had this conversation before you got married, but now you just not having it this way. And then find out she want to go somewhere you don't want to go. She he'll no go. That's so right now, being junior, guess what, make sure one of your goals is court. Couse, that's where your little last is headed. Put down court as a goal of yours and the state this course, because that's how all can happen it, you know what.
Speaker 12: And in and in that court room, JUNI, she gonna jump across that that podium just like that.
Speaker 2: Man up and let me take something about court. Don't you go in there and say none of this.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 13: In thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nest.
Speaker 12: Let's get right to it. Lronda is my girl. Loronda, my girl. Let's go, cat dog and that's from the penitentiary.
Speaker 2: Let's go. I mean to leave that, Paul.
Speaker 13: I come on, Hello.
Speaker 14: This call will be recorded and monitored. I have a collect call from riding and inmates. If you would like to accept this and future collect calls, please press for Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Hello. I'm trying to just write it righty.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to reach Uhlrondada, Yeah, Lorondo?
Speaker 2: Do I have the wrong number?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 11: You you got the right number? Man, that's my wife.
Speaker 14: Who is it?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, okay, hold up now, just riding right here. I'm calling for Lorondo.
Speaker 2: Who you know?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: That was my girl before I got locked up.
Speaker 11: I'm trying Pumpy race. Hold on, hold on, man, we've been married for about two years. Man, don't I don't know what you're talking about. Man, you might have the wrong number.
Speaker 12: Okay, hold up then wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait wait wait wait, wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: I know the Lorona. I ain't man, I know the what say?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: Hold up, man, Wait a minute, Larun is married.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, Just in case you to hear me, Larnda's married. We got a sixteen month old child. Man, all right, and we've been man for two years. I don't know who you calling.
Speaker 12: I'm calling for Lorondo. I'm finna get up out this in six weeks. I've been all I've been. I've been writing letters and all kinds of stuff, sending them to our mama house.
Speaker 2: You're trying to tell me you're trying.
Speaker 11: To you've been sending what to her mama house?
Speaker 12: I've been sending letters. I've been seeing letters since the day I got locked down.
Speaker 11: I mean when you've been saying, how long has been since you've been sending letters?
Speaker 2: Man, I've been.
Speaker 12: Locked down for five years? Five years, and I've been seeing the letter. I don't miss one week when I sending something to la Ron.
Speaker 11: What's the mama name? Then?
Speaker 2: Ain't her mama name? Missed?
Speaker 11: Hold on, man, you've been sending letters to my girls mama for five years?
Speaker 2: Five year.
Speaker 12: I'm finished to get out in six weeks. I've been locked down, right in five years?
Speaker 11: No man, she ain't got no letters from you. Man, you she ain't got no letters. We've been together for two years. Man, I'm trying to break your home.
Speaker 12: Hold up, Hold up, hold up, let me ask you this here, man, Hold up, because you got me all with this right here.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you this right here. How I know her mama name? How I know all this here?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 12: What what I'm trying to explain to you? I got the right person. I'm just blown away by you trying to tell me y'all married?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, were married now, happily married. Hey man, hey, you need to take him back to that feel man.
Speaker 12: Three, Hold up, come first of out what you might fish do. Just come at me wrong now that what ain't fits to happen now. Now, I got a whole lot on my mind and a whole lot of stretch. Now I'm gonna tell you this right here, just to let you know how this fins to go. I'm finishing to be up out of here six week, and when I do get out, I am coming to see larent know that offens to come out there?
Speaker 11: Brother man. Look, hey, you up here calling me with this ignorant stuff. Man, that's what probably got your tail in jail anyway. Hey, man, listen, you come up here, you gonna wind up getting both put up in the penitentiary, man, because I ain't playing about my wife. Man. Brother, you just need to go on chill out after you get out of brother, staying somewhere, Man, don't bring I ain't man.
Speaker 12: Look man, all I'm trying to do is I don't care what.
Speaker 11: You trying to do, trying to keep your That's all I'm trying to tell you to do, so we don't both end up in the penitentiary man, or you might be in You're gonna end up in the grave if you keep testing me. Man, I'm telling you don't bring up here. Brother, Just stay there relaxed, breathe and Jordia you air man. All right, that's all I'm saying. All right, man, that's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, what your wife fend to do is try to threaten me.
Speaker 3: Fol So you you up here talking about keep your man, don't bring here. Can't look it for no runner, because I will put you up in your I'm coming.
Speaker 2: To see my girl.
Speaker 16: That's my girl.
Speaker 3: Kill women. Man between here, I'm trying to tell you you better take your somewhere We're gonna shut them down talking.
Speaker 2: Thank you talking to You'm.
Speaker 3: Talking to me that's in jail.
Speaker 11: Don't drop it. Suck your black look, man.
Speaker 12: I fished to come home in six weeks and I'm coming to see Lorondo, whether y'all like it or not.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to see oh mama.
Speaker 12: Miss. What you ain't gonna do is get in the way of me and my girl. Somebody I've been loving and writing letters through all this damn time I've been on lockdown.
Speaker 11: Man, bring you up.
Speaker 3: I will say it slow to you. Bring your and I swear to God, i will put your get in the grave.
Speaker 11: That's why I'm gonna put you, homie. Bring you better stay up in the penitentiary.
Speaker 12: I'm coming down there to see my girl. See how mama and get my girl back. My girl leaving with me.
Speaker 11: You know, the whole thing you're gonna be saying is the tasking because I'm putting you in there. Man, I'm telling you you bring your I swear to God, Man, you knock them over the door if you want to. I'm telling you, man, go to mama house. I'm putting your down, homie. No, I'm not playing with you.
Speaker 3: Man, all ain't This is my girl, man, that is my girl. I want you.
Speaker 12: Ain't finna do nothing to me. You ain't gonna do nothing but release my girl over to me. That's what you're finished to do.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna release a rouse and your you come to this, dude, That's what I'm gonna do. I'm telling you, man, what.
Speaker 11: You t a und man, I'll.
Speaker 3: Be waiting on you in six weeks. I'm gonna tell you that i'm'ma be waiting on you in six weeks. Bring you to my door.
Speaker 11: You won't be going nowhere else.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you that you're talking all this bad stuff on the phone.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna do a thing when I get there. For give me my girl back.
Speaker 3: That's it, dude, You ain't talking. You're talking on the bus.
Speaker 11: You ain't listen.
Speaker 12: I got one more thing I need to say to you before I go back to my cell.
Speaker 3: Your listening, Yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 12: This is Nephew Timing from the Steve Harby Morning Show.
Speaker 2: You just got prank by your boy Devin.
Speaker 11: Wait what.
Speaker 2: Hold up? Dog, Lizzen.
Speaker 12: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank by your boy Deavin.
Speaker 11: Man, y'all almost got them up.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, everybody here to jail man.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh man.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you I.
Speaker 15: Was gonna go down.
Speaker 3: I'm going down and saying, who let me? I need to breathe out this go.
Speaker 2: Get you a drink?
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I need to give me some up at me bro, I'm about to calm down.
Speaker 11: Six weeks on this.
Speaker 12: Y'all looking for something stupid this morning and make sure I give it to you.
Speaker 2: I give it to you.
Speaker 12: I'll be back in an hour and got an announcement when we come back. We wait when that prank call? Got something else to say?
Speaker 1: Stupid prank? If you thank you?
Speaker 13: Coming up next, we will ask the c l oh the Chief Love Officer. You're listener, Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, Regina King was presented. She did present Angela Bassett with her honorary Oscar at the Governor's Ball. Don Lemon has announced his new talk show on X of course that's formerly Twitter, and Diana Ross the Boss is coming out as Saint Laurent's new campaign star.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about all of these stories. Oh half of the hour, Yes, she's seventy nine. I love it.
Speaker 13: Right now it is time to ask the CLO our chief love Officer, Steve Harvey. Melissa and Tampa says, my aunt gave me two thousand dollars to get work done on my car. The service guy said it would be less expensive to use my car as a trade in on a new car. So I got a new car with the money. My aunt is mad even though I paid it back. What did I do wrong?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Nothing. See, there are some people who want to see you remain where you are. Matter of fact, there are some people who will aid and assist you to make sure you remain where you are. But then, if you took the same two thousand dollars that she gave you to repair your vehicle, the mechanic gave you some solid advice. You took the same two thousand traded in your vehicle and added to two thousand with it, and got a new vehicle and paid your aunt back to two thousand dollars. Well, what have you learned? Had you had gone to your aunt to buy a new car, she would not have given you the money because the crab in the barrel mentality is alive and well in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Wow, Tada, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know how I know that, because I have witnessed it so many times in my own life and so most of us own this show. That's my comment to you, young lady.
Speaker 1: All right, Solid Advice.
Speaker 13: CEO Edie and Dayton says, my son is twenty seven years old and what he was at high school. I slept with his chemistry teacher. The guy recently told my son about it, and my son is disgusted. I think the teacher's wife should be disgusted too.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree? Should I tell his wife?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hell oh?
Speaker 12: OK?
Speaker 2: Since we talking, see that's interesting. Well, but you know, why did the chemistry teach you tell the twenty seven year old do this about See what I had if I was a song and you said this about my mama? But see that's this this, this this is time we in Now it just right cracked his jaw. I cracked his jaw and act like my mama didn't do nothing. Got on here there it ass you do? You a little punk, a little punk chemistry teacher. Now, I don't know what it's gonna solve by you telling his wife, but.
Speaker 1: Try just feel better, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's not gonna change your son's disgust. Yeah, you know, which is what my mama. Daughter is not go but see I whooped the chemistry teacher behind. You don't go to my mama, nothing like that. You don't say nothing about my mom. I don't care what my mom did. You ain't got no, that's a she off nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 13: Moving on to Kelvin and Gatlinburg, Wright said, I got home from work and one of my wife's friends was in the kitchen having wine with my wife. There was a third wine glass in the sink, and later my wife had no explanation for.
Speaker 1: The third glass.
Speaker 13: It didn't have lipstick on the rim like the two other glasses.
Speaker 1: And I'm not a fool. Did she have another man in my crib?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: Darmn, Well, there's no word to my use. See did he say that his wife had no explanation for the.
Speaker 13: Third Yeah, she had no explanation for that third glass wine glass that was in the scene.
Speaker 1: Nothing what, I'm no fool.
Speaker 2: Then he said, I'm no fool. And what was his next statement?
Speaker 1: Did she have another man in my crib?
Speaker 2: Well, hold up, bro hold up, not brother, bruh, bru list mean I don't start not in any house because I don't like people starting fires in my house. But if you said I'm no fool, and then you next question whether you were a fool or not, you said I'm no food. Didn't my wife have a man in my house? Well, if you ain't no food and you think that's what the case is, then you should operate from there. But bruh, you ain't got no doorbell, camera, you ain't got no you what dog? I don't know what to tell you. But that third glass. Don't mean it was a man, and don't mean it wasn't no lipstick. But the fact that she won't tell you who drank out the third glass their lives your problem. That's the issue, because you know who was over at the house.
Speaker 12: Now get that glass. It was just in forensic fire. That glass. We got to eat prints off this blas we can find out who. We better find that out.
Speaker 2: But see the lady, all she had to do was say she held the glass up and had some spots on the show she used to it. She has, Yeah, she has no explanation for the glass. You know, I mean maybe she said, well, I don't know, baby, maybe you know, but that don't mean a man was at your house. That's that's not what it means, big big dog.
Speaker 12: When relationships get down to you counting glasses in the sink, it's really.
Speaker 2: Bad at this. I must admit to the whole hold. Let me that that has been a growing maturity level in some of your answers. That has been rather shocking to me. I love that where this new individual that is coming from. I don't know if it's to show the raise you got on the show, but something has elevated this ignorant ass, this normal, stupid, ignorant line of thinking. I just wanted to pay you that backhand.
Speaker 1: Comedy different on the show, Steve, you know that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Separate all right?
Speaker 13: Last one Fay and south Haven says, my husband sleeps on our living room couch so he can watch TV all night. This started after he added a bunch of streaming services, which is very expensive and it comes out of my account. Would it be low down to cancel all of the services.
Speaker 2: That it would? It would? It would be low down it would to cancel the I mean, but the man want to watch TV damn TV watching me. Well, okay, he don't want to, you know, damn. But you know, ladies, just because a man want to lay on the couch and watch TV, listen to me. And I'm not saying it's not hard being a woman. But I can't speak on womanhood because I'm not one, But I can tell you about manhood sometimes me and just like a little bit of distraction. He been at work all day. It's hard out there, you know. You just want to sit there and watch TV till he go to sleep. It's his form of entertainment. At least he doing it at the house. There are women who can't find ay husband at night. Yes, you said, let him have your husband at the house. Him have that couch and that Netflix and them streaming services.
Speaker 1: And all right, all right, clo, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, we will have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 16: You're listening morning show, The Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 1: Show is growing.
Speaker 13: Steve, please welcome our newest affiliate, w j M.
Speaker 1: R F M and Milwaukee point three. That's r and being old school, that's right, Milwake.
Speaker 2: Be up there with the Greek. I want to tell y'all some Welcome Milwaukee because y'all got my favorite basketball team, because that boy Jannis is the real deal, don't we in Milwaukee? Lord?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, God not y'all can hear everything we've been saying about this boy? Yes, congratulations man, Yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wj mr FMN, Milwauki.
Speaker 2: Get your mind right, get a wrap round? What were about to do of ben? Here? Can we hear it? Welcome?
Speaker 1: Yes, Welcome Milwaukee.
Speaker 13: It is time now for today's entertainment news. Actress Angela Batsett received an honorary oscar at the fourteenth Governor's Awards on Tuesday. She was previously nominated, you know, for What's Love Got to Do with It? Black Panther Wakanda Forever. We all know she was robbed for not winning. But Angela was presented her oscar by actress extraordinaire Regina King, and before stepping up to the microphone for her acceptance speech, Regina King and Angela shared a kiss on the lips.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 13: Afterwards, the two women exchange giddy laughter and smiles as they hugged on stage. Yes, Steve, who kissed Angela Bassett and Regina King just in the mound and the lips on the lip, Yes, all over the internet.
Speaker 2: Would you say, I ain't gonna kiss you? I bet you. You do know that, don't you? Yeah, but it's Angela Bastad and Regina King. Anybody said, see see see this is the confusion I had with you a moment ago. You had a brilliant response to the now he is ignorant mess right.
Speaker 16: For you all over.
Speaker 2: I about have said nothing about us kissing both. I've just said I looked at Regina King and Angela Bassett that felt the exact same way.
Speaker 9: That's all I'm safing, brilliant and stupidity.
Speaker 2: Only time I didn't really left for Regina King. The only time I don't Regina King is when she was in that movie with Idris l But that broke him out of jail. Was fall, Yeah, the harder they fall. That's the only time I really felt nothing for Regina King. All the rest of the times I have.
Speaker 13: Regina King play Angela's sister and how Stella got a groove back? Wasn't she her sister?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Remember? But see but see see women can do that. Women have different They can be affectionate, they can hold each other's hands and be walking on.
Speaker 1: And all together.
Speaker 2: All of that, we got rules over here.
Speaker 12: Well, you couldn't kiss nobody in the movie.
Speaker 2: Your lips too big for that.
Speaker 1: And the movies makes everything look bigger? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Whether me and you were standing at kissing, it would look crazy because you kissing me and my chest ain't a good look.
Speaker 13: And other entertainment chiss. According to Yahoo dot com. Less than one year after being fired from a CNN anchor job, Don Lemon recently announced that he launched a new media company and it will be debuting a show via X formerly of course, known as Twitter.
Speaker 1: The program is called the Don Lemon Show.
Speaker 13: It will allow him to come back bigger, bolder, and freer. According to Don, it will be available to everyone easily, whenever and wherever you wanted, streaming on the platforms where the conversations are happening, and you'll find it on X.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, can I ask you a question? Yeah, there's no more Twitter.
Speaker 1: No, it's X now after Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: Said X formally Twitter for uh.
Speaker 1: Huh formally noticed Twitter.
Speaker 2: So I'm asking you, is there no more Twitter?
Speaker 16: I mean the same.
Speaker 1: You just changed the name. Yeah, it's the name.
Speaker 2: So they don't call it Twitter no more. It's called yes.
Speaker 10: Uh huh yeah.
Speaker 2: What when all this hatter.
Speaker 13: Wown? Elon Musk bought it. Yeah, it was a minute ago, not to.
Speaker 1: Too long ago.
Speaker 2: I got to keep you up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to you want to tweet somebody.
Speaker 2: What you want? What is we doing now? We ain't tweeting no more? Is we do? Because I've just got to get caught up with the new term that dad, daddy, I'm asking.
Speaker 1: You what you're finding.
Speaker 13: First on ex Don Lemon's new show, the biggest space for free speech in.
Speaker 1: The world, I know more than ever that we need a.
Speaker 13: Space for Anna's debate and discussion without the hall monitors. The show will debut in a few weeks and it will cover politics, culture, sports, and entertainment.
Speaker 1: And it will stream three thirty minute episodes a week. So there you go.
Speaker 13: Congratulations to Don Lemon. You hey, Don Lemon, finally you knew he was coming back? Yeah, all right, finally at Entertainment News.
Speaker 1: I just love this story.
Speaker 13: Diana Ross is coming out as Saint Laurent's new campaign star. According to People dot Com, Diana Ross, who is seventy nine years old, was announced as the face of Saint Laurent.
Speaker 1: So they're having a new campaign.
Speaker 13: Everybody's excited about it, especially her daughter, Tracy Ellis Ross. Congratulations. Yes to the boss. Yes, that's how you said. That's how you said. From now, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Trending Political News, Congresswoman Jasmine cry It said she said what she said, and we'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 8: Woo.
Speaker 16: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: In trending political News, we would like to play a SoundBite from Texas Democratic Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett.
Speaker 1: Now, this sister had a whole word for.
Speaker 13: The Republicans about the January sixth Insurrection grand jury's charges charges on former President Trump during a House Oversight and Accountability Committee hearing on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: You got to take a listen to this.
Speaker 17: And juries are comprised of American citizens and the people that have entered pleased of guilty that will be flipping on your leader in a minute. They are Republicans, I do want to point that out. And half of them were Republicans that were hand picked by Donald Trump himself. So to be clear, whatever happens to your little leader. It's going to be because of the actions that he took. So you can talk all you want to about how that Ain'tuary six was nonsense, But all of y'all were running at that time. Y'all were grabbing y'all's gas masks, and y'all were running to your offices because you didn't know if they were coming.
Speaker 1: To kill you.
Speaker 17: You should have cared that somebody was there to protect you. But instead you want to play games because you found out that it was your leader that decided that he wanted to propagate an insurrection on our country.
Speaker 1: So don't tell me.
Speaker 17: That you care about the constitution because you don't. All you care about is Trump getting reelected. I'll yield the last of my time to my leader.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, miss Crockett for your eloquent and powerful and irrefutable remarks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: That she lit it because you know that's so true. Man. It's amazing what happened on January sixth. Everybody in that hall was running for their life.
Speaker 1: Yes, afraid.
Speaker 2: Mitch McConnell and what's the other dude, Mitch McConnell and other Lindsey Graham said after that, enough is enough. I've seen all I needed to see. He has to be stopped. What happened to that? Yeah? What happened to that? Man? I mean I heard them say it. But when they found out that he was still powerful and that they would hit he would have control over their power, money, and position, they all lined right on up and got behind that insurrection like it was just a protest of peaceful protest killed man.
Speaker 10: The government got right in line.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you know, no, I was gonna say that too. And that's why what Michelle Obama is saying, this is a very very dangerous election, man, because you all have let this man tell you what fake news is. And it just don't make no sense at all, man, that you are allowing this criminal to be the example of what represents this country. Unless that's who you are. That's all I keep saying. That's who they are, man. They cool with the criminal acts because that's how they got the whole country through a criminal act. So ain't nothing changed to me?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 13: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemail Steve at eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this you're listening.
Speaker 16: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: It's time now to check your voicemail. Steve eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve is the number you can call and leave a message and you might just see your call on the air. Are you ready, mister Harvey, Here we go, Steve. This caller left a message about Prince on Broadway.
Speaker 18: Hey, I'm just calling because I heard you talking about Prince and the music. Cool. I think you I think you're wrong, my guy, And that's your opinion. Of course, I can tell you it's no bigger fan of Prince than Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: That My wife she went.
Speaker 18: To see MJ the Musical in New York and again here in Atlanta.
Speaker 15: Bro, they do. They don't do.
Speaker 18: Broadway like you're thinking about. Like you were singing yesterday. They got brothers that can actually sing put on the show. Ain't no white choir off they're doing that. They be putting on a show.
Speaker 11: So I think you know.
Speaker 18: Again, you can have your opinion as to how you think it's gonna go. But I'm telling you they put on a show. Now, don't don't get it twisted, and don't close your mind on that. Say it's gonna be tight.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you saying that, bruh, and all that you said might be true, but for joke purposes, I have to stand on what I did. Took it serious, jo, I don't really get damn what they do up on Broadway. They gonna have the show whether I like it going out. They're probably gonna sell out to give me to be a fan. See, they don't need me to be a fan of Broadway for Broadway to exist. It's been in existence no matter what I say. But you know that I'm just not a fan of it. You may be right, Brude. They got some brothers up there that can act in all this here. But I'm this.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 1: It was I just gotta and it was an original joke.
Speaker 2: Standing in the purple rain. It's done dropping over for me and I'm in the rain. Can't you see it's purple? I'm standing in purple purple. Ain't no way? All right?
Speaker 1: Hopefully you got the joke that time.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: See, this young man needs some relationship advice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's up, stee man. I'm going to a situation right now where I was with a young lady that I was dealing with mine and I've been dealing with for a brick and I started all she ain't had nobody do thathing for a birthday. Man, I took care of birthday and everything for her family all that. You know, we went to a little situation or whatever. But now you know what she did was she she's cheating on me. I bought her a car for Christmas. I bought her a MacBook. I put everything in the car. Was on surprises. Old time to go step out on me and sleep with somebody. You say things. We went into the step in the bed with them. But you know I didn't give her a Christmas gift. You know, I wonder what you think about that and what a real woman was doing a situation like that. Once you work out the problem with me or whatever we're going through or what you waited out, especially when you knew I was there for you all that time.
Speaker 2: Day won no bro. You you a good dude, and you got played. And listen, man, it happens to my car. I'm glad you didn't give it a car. I'm glad you kept the Mac wid Pro. Take all that back. Drive a car, Get a car to you, mama, do anything, but yeah, man let her go. She didn't have sex. She just slept with the dude. What we do that?
Speaker 10: We do that?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 2: What is you in the bed for? What?
Speaker 1: It can't happen? No?
Speaker 8: What do you every time you get into what said?
Speaker 2: They just laying there hole in each other? Get in the bed for that's how you want. We didn't have sex. I just got in the bed.
Speaker 12: What what we over here ford for?
Speaker 13: So are you saying you can't be in the bed for any other reason other than is that what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Other than sex? You can't just go on.
Speaker 2: In a car and a MacBook pro And was finnsh give it to her on a birthday? I find out you done went to bed with somebody. Come on, come on, they slept in the bed together, that's what they laying there. Suppose your man told you that I didn't I didn't have sex with it. We just spent the night in the bed together. Okay. Then coming up.
Speaker 1: To today's prank phone call. Right after dinner, you're listening.
Speaker 16: Morning show.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject.
Speaker 1: Is why does he like to eat in bed.
Speaker 13: We'll get into that from just a few because right now it is time for today's.
Speaker 1: Prank phone call. What you got for his nest?
Speaker 12: This right here, Shirley is no hair weaves, No hair weeds.
Speaker 2: We're not doing it. No hall weaves.
Speaker 12: All right, we're gonna get this at your head man, come to work. If you come to work with it, I'm gonna take it down. Oh really yeah, yeah, no weeds. Let's go, cat dog, let's get it.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 15: Hello, I'm trying to reach Resa. Please Resa, Hi Resa. My name is Byron, Byron from the job. How are you.
Speaker 19: I'm okay, how are you?
Speaker 15: I'm good? Listen. I hate to call you after hours. That's your home. But there has been some new issues that will be going into effect. That was just tomorrow morning, and we're calling everyone letting them know the new changes that have been issued that will take effect first thing tomorrow morning. So we're giving everyone a call. So don't be alarmed. It's just give me a call letting you know what the what the higher ups have changed.
Speaker 19: Okay, Okay, that's no problem to listen.
Speaker 15: Okay, as of tomorrow, what's gonna happen is when you guys come in, you'll be issued a new key card, and that particular card will actually registers when you come in and go out. Okay, okay, all right. Second one is there will no longer be any personal internet at the job any longer. You won't be able They're actually putting a block on all computers. All the computers will no longer be able to go to a lot of these sites that you guys go to that you've been that's been available here in the past. Okay, okay, all right. The last one is reesa do you do you wear a hair weave? What do you wear a hair weave or a wig? Yes? Okay, Well here's one thing, and hopefully you can get this change about tomorrow. There's no weaves or hair or wigs going to be allowed at the job site from this point on. So as of tomorrow morning, everyone must be wearing their natural hair. You're no, These are the issues that are going to be that are instated, and these are going to take effect as of tomorrow morning, seven o'clock.
Speaker 19: What does hair weaves to have to do with any of these changes? The first two I can understand punching in and being on the internet. Yes, that's some that that corporate, but hair weaves and weeks you're getting.
Speaker 15: Into change in the high up start, they're looking down upon it. Wigs and hair weaves they have to go. So I'm assuming that if you, like you said, you do have one, I suggest it doesn't come out. You start taking it down now and prepare your hair to be natural as you come in to work tomorrow.
Speaker 19: I'm not taking my hair down. I've been here seven years and I've dealt with all the changes that y'all have made. But there's no way that I'm taking my hair weave down. I'm sorry. What's your name, Byron?
Speaker 15: Yes, my name is Byron, and I'm sorry. Let's get back to your weak this has you're going to have to do something. Is there someone that you can call tonight to help you get your hair down and so you can look presentable with your natural hair tomorrow.
Speaker 19: No, my weave colls over two three hundred dollars and I'm not about to take that down. I mean, it takes a long time to take that down.
Speaker 15: Okay, I mean, is this something Maybe you can take it down and just wear it on the weekends, because as of now, you're not going to be allowed to actually wear it on the property.
Speaker 19: And how will you know if someone has weave or not? Are you gonna do hair checks or something?
Speaker 15: Okay, ma'am, I'm not quite sure what they're gonna do to check it. But by you telling me that you have a weave, then I have to write it down that you have confirmed that you do, and we got to make sure that tomorrow morning you're not wearing one.
Speaker 19: But you don't know what my natural hair looks like from my weave? Are you heard how much I pay for it? So it's a good weave, ma'am.
Speaker 15: It's not about how good you know with the quality of your weave or anything. They don't want it. They want natural hair. I don't know what that means. But they're going natural, they're going green, they're going natural. I don't know what it is. They're going natural, and so will you. Tomorrow morning you need to come in with your hair completely down. Okay, I won't do it.
Speaker 19: I'm not taking my weave down.
Speaker 15: Okay.
Speaker 19: What's that y'all gonna write me up or something?
Speaker 15: Okay, ma'am. Do you not want your job?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 19: I want my job, But don't make no sense you're talking about personal appearance. I can understand y'all have a dress coach and enforcing a dress code, that's one thing. But telling somebody to change that you lost your mind. Man, you're crazy, ma'am.
Speaker 15: I'm not good. I have other people that have to call. Bottom line is get your hat out and get your butt into work tomorrow, and let's not go back and forth anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, listen.
Speaker 19: By rand you're a lost mind. If you're thinking I'm taking my weave out, I'm not taking out at all. Risa is coming up in there with her hair and I'm gonna sit down at my desk and do jobs. Y'all won't have to drag me ufter some weed. You lost your mind. You and your powers that be, or whoever they may be. You tell them that I said that.
Speaker 15: Wait a minute, Wait a minute, listen, are you telling me that you're coming in regardless with your hair on you?
Speaker 19: That's what I just said.
Speaker 15: Then then we need to Why don't you go ahead and bring some boxes in because your man's.
Speaker 11: Will I'm not your man.
Speaker 15: I don't want to have to pack. You get your stuff and box it up, and you're losing your job because you can't take what.
Speaker 19: You can do that, because I'm gonna call the news station and tell them you're dragging me out of behind some weeds. You're wrong, you wrong, you wrong, you stupid behind weed.
Speaker 15: You need to watch your language, young lady.
Speaker 19: Why I need to watch my language?
Speaker 2: I'm at home.
Speaker 19: You call me on my own home phone on my time. I'm at my house. I'm not on your block. I say what I want to say on my phone.
Speaker 15: Okay? Can I say what I want on my phone and then I'll let you go and you can come in to work anywhere you want to tomorrow.
Speaker 19: What is it, baba? What else you got to say?
Speaker 15: I want to tell you. I want to tell you that your girlfriend Jennifer at your job got me the plank phone. Call you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. I know you, Hey, reasons. This is this is nephew timby Baby from the Steve Hobby Morning Show. JI for your coworker got me the prank phone.
Speaker 19: Got my blood pressure up. I'm gonna kill it tomorrow and I'm gonna pull hole weave out. You want to come down there and watch me dragon jump madigh blood pressure? You can't be doing that to me behind my weave. I pay too much money.
Speaker 15: I definitely spent on my kids. Oh ain't nothing like a black woman in her half. Oh man, Okay, babe, I got one more thing to ask you, girl. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 19: Well, after this prank, he has to beat the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Got all right, let's go ahead and talk about it. Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 12: The comedy is on five shows, two Friday too, Saturday, one on Sunday, and they are all completely sold out, sold out for We're gonna add a show Sunday night. That's what we're gonna do. We're gonna add a show Sunday night at seven pm. But I want to make the announcement to my uncle. I'm not show by Monday morning. I just want to let you know I'm not show by Monday morning. I'll be in Duval Sunday evening. And I don't, I just I just can't. I don't know, you know I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I have a solution for it.
Speaker 16: Let me help you out. I mean, he's planning not to come to work.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I ain't got no problem with it. Just let me help you out. But what we're gonna start doing on Mondays is this right here, okay, if you have a signed contract with us here at the radio station. So what we'll do is we'll pro rate your yearly contract rate down to a day rate. And then on the days when you decide to add a show to make more money in comedy and decide have to come to work on that Monday, then you have a decision to make. Do you make the comedy show money or do you make the radio show money? And then you may have to come to the conclusion that I did for twenty some years. How about you just make both the damn moneys. See, that's how I'm really supposed to go.
Speaker 15: You know what?
Speaker 2: You you my uncle and everything? Though, would you you change? If? See if you change, I mean you're different, if you really?
Speaker 12: If you're gonna be here Monday, sounds like I bet you I'm gonna do ball Sunday Night Extra show, seven pm.
Speaker 2: I bet y'all be there. Thank you?
Speaker 1: Coming up next.
Speaker 13: Strawberry letter for today. The subject is why does he like to eat in bed? We'll try to find out right after this you're listening.
Speaker 16: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 13: And if you need advice on relationships, on dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit to your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. You could be reading your letter live on the air. We could be doing that, and you never know. It could be yours.
Speaker 12: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you. Here it is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Subject why didn't he like to eat in bed? Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 13: I'm a teacher and I cater events and I do weekly meal prep for three people. My husband gets to feast on the leftovers, and he loves my cooking. He also loves my cookie. I am a well rounded wife and I provide my husband with good food and good loving. Wherever he wants it, he gets it, and as soon as we're done he wants a full meal. That's fine and dandy, but it's a problem when it's late at night or early in the morning and he has to eat a full meal afterwards. Something about the cookie makes him so hungry he has gone from getting a snack to taking one of my meal prep plates and putting it in the microwave that's in our bathroom. He has put a dorm size refrigerator and a microwave in our bathroom, and there's silverware, paper towels, and bottled.
Speaker 1: Water in there for his convenience.
Speaker 13: I have no energy for his mess after we're done, so he heats his own plate and will either leave it on the side of the bed, his nightstand, my night stand, the dresser, or anywhere he decides to place it.
Speaker 1: We've had ants and I've.
Speaker 13: Seen baby roaches, so I started sleeping in the guest room until he gets himself together. He said that sex works up an appetite for every man, but I just don't see how that's possible. Sex used to knock my ex boyfriend out, but not my husband.
Speaker 11: Is it me?
Speaker 1: Am I not doing enough to tire him out?
Speaker 13: I'm ashamed to ask another man if hunger after sex is a real thing, why does he like to eat in bed? I've thought about lying and telling him I saw a mouse.
Speaker 1: How can I get it to stop?
Speaker 13: Okay, this is just nasty, I'm sorry, But who mixes the kitchen with the bathroom. How do you have a fridge and a microwave in the same place.
Speaker 1: As you have the toilet. I don't understand this. This is just nasty. I just don't like this. I agree with you.
Speaker 13: He needs to stop this. And anyway, every man is different. I mean, you know you said your ex boyfriend went straight to sleep. Some men like a sandwich or something to eat afterwards. Some men fall straight to sleep. It just depends on the man. But you have to tell your husband something. You have to a full course meal with all the trimmings, and not cleaning up after yourself is bound to draw bugs and vermin and all that. You got to get those appliances out of your bathroom. You have to and keep them in the kitchen where they belong. That's crazy, I mean. Or you can't be accommodating him with a cookie when he wants sex from now on.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's the solution here.
Speaker 13: I mean it sounds like a good trade off to me, because ants and baby roaches are just a non negotiable.
Speaker 1: Anywhere, but especially in the bedroom. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: See you, I read a different letter obviously, So here I go. Why does he like to eat in bed. Well before I start this letter, it's lace with hidden information in it. I want you all to know that this letter is really about weight. You know I'm able to read between the lines.
Speaker 8: Of these lenses.
Speaker 2: This is we all we gonna be talking about. This whole damn letter is weight. This is a letter about weight. I'm going to prove it, and I want you all to listen to me. The caller and Shirley, don't tell me, don't text me while I'm talking. Were starting to get complaints. Well, here come another series of complaints, and I already know who's doing the damn complaining. So here we go, Steven Sherley. I'm a teacher and I cater events and I do weekly mail prep for three people. No problem, it's a great business. My husband gets to feast key word feast on the leftovers, and he loves my cooking. So this woman has created a business because she's a really good cook. Congratulations, he also loves my cooking. Most men do. I am a well rounded wife. That's the first clue that we're gonna be this scuss him weight. I'm a well rounded wife.
Speaker 11: I hear you.
Speaker 2: Even if you think I don't, I provide my husband with good food and good loving. Whenever he wants to get it, he gets it. And as soon as we're done, he wants a full meal right after they get through. A full meal, not a sandwich. He need a plate. That's fine and dandy, but it's a problem when it's late night or early in the morning he has to eat a four meal afterwards. Something about the cookie makes him so hungry. He has gone from getting a snack to taking one of my meal prep plates and putting it in the microwave that's in our bathroom. Now that got fat rolled all over it. Who you know got a microwave in they damn bathroom. I got a b ass house, I got a big ass bathroom. Ain't no damn microwave in Now. This is a fat person were talking about. And I'm telling you right now, cause your fat ass don't want to walk to the kitchen. You done bought a microwave and put it in your damn bathroom. If that ain't a fat move, right now, you tell me what is your people put kitchen appliances in the damn bathroom. We'll be back right wait to tell you the rest of its right too. This right here.
Speaker 13: Neith of your answers coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 16: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is what why does he like to eat in bed?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 2: Well, here we go, why does he like to eat in bed? And he go to recap just to let y'all know. On the commercial break, I have been told by ladies again, Steven sounded like you're fat shaming. Call it what you want to call it. But some fat people wrote me, and I can tell. Let's just start with the lady in the letter, who's a beautiful sister who could really cook and all us here. She describes herself as he loves my cooking and he loves my cookie. I am a well rounded wife right there? How many women say that about themselves? I provide my husband with good food and good loving. Whenever he wants it, he gets it, and just want as soon as we done, he want a full meal. That right there is a sign of the times. Four meal, not a snack, not some chips, not a sandwich, not a couple of spoons of peanut butter. Don't want no ground cracking peanut butter. Need a whole meal. Matter of fact, he didne got somewhere. He didn't win in there and start heating up her meal prep plates right after the thing. And this cook cookie makes him so hungry. He'd'e gone from getting a snack to take one of my meal prep and putting it in the microwave. That's in our bathroom. Pumpy Brakes, who you know, got microwave in they damn bathroom. That's fair. That got fat rode all over it right there. You so big, you ain't gonna walk your lady ass into the kitchen. You to move some kitchen appliances into the bathroom. I'm here to tell you I got a big ass bathroom, I really do. Ain't no damn microwave in it. Oh, it's a towel heater in there. Got a weight scale in there, okay, got that in there. Got a lining closet with extra towles in it. Got that in there. Got extra soap in there, extra tilet tissue. So you ain't get you if you run out, you ain't got go downstad got that in there. Ain't got no damn microwave in there, or he has put a dorm size refrigerator and a microwave in our bedroom and silver ware who you know got a set of silver ware in they damn bathroom? Who you know got a microwave in there? Not his ash? Then put a refrigerator and she describes it as a dorm size refrigerator. Paper towels. He got paper towels in there, and bottled water. So now y'all got a kitchen in y'all bathroom, and all of this is next to the damn toilet. So what he'dne made in his bathroom is a tiny house. See all this is coming together now, he don't put a tiny house in his damn bath because that's where a tiny house is. You can sit on the toilet, fry eggs, change the channel, and talk to company all at the same time. Why would you do that? Why would he put silver, white, paper towels, microwave and a freeerator in his bathroom? Cause he fat?
Speaker 16: Why was she letting him?
Speaker 2: I have no energy for his mess? We've done as he heats his own plate and we either leave it on the side of the bed, on his nice stand or your nice there. See right there, because sometimes he can't bring the plate if they making love on her side, he can't roll over with the plate and put it on his nice stand. So now he's putting it on her nice stand. And we've had ants and I've seen baby roaches. This isba ants and roaches. What, lady, how you ain't put a stop to this right here? If you've seen ants, don't don't try to diminish it with baby roaches. Baby, how you trying to die and play this level right here like it ain't that bad. I just saw ants and baby roaches, baby roaches, and here you trying to down play this like this is okay. I saw ants and some baby a roaches, and hell you think baby roaches come from They got it from big ass roaches. Mama. You just seeing the baby roaches because they ain't figured out who in the light come on? They supposed to get out the dogs, don't grown up roaches already know the driller old five thirty life along with all there for the country lights on and the big roaches is gone, the baby roaches still eating on the sandwich. Just the lady, you need to cut this out right here. I ain't through with you either. I got some most off. So now I just started sleeping in the guest room. All like, roaches don't travel. You'd have took your fat ass to the guest room, thanking you're gonna escape these roaches and these ass they got legs, you know they walking. They're gonna be in that room with you in a minute. Right now, they'll sitting here, come out out of start sleeping in the guests room. And he said that the sex works up an appetite for every man. I just don't see how that's popper. Sex used to knock my ex boyfriend out, as they do most men. And now is that possible? Am I not doing enough to tie him out? He tied for he stopped, he sat, He tied from moving all them appliances into that bedroom. He for fat. I'm ashamed to ask another man of hunging. Sex is real thing? Why does he like to eat in bed? I thought about lying and telling him I saw mouth.
Speaker 16: What you gonna line?
Speaker 2: Tell him you saw a mouse? Mouse don't stop fat people. If the baby roaches and the damn ants ain't stop to his fat ass, what makes you think a mouse gonna shut him down? I got news for you. He gonna build a rap next to that bed in a minute, cause he got to roll this fat ass out to get in there to that tiny house building that kitchen.
Speaker 13: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app free never found in selling Good. You can download it today and coming up in forty six minutes after the hour, Sports Talk with Junior right after this.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 16: You're listening Hary Morning Show.
Speaker 1: But it's time now for Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior? Good ignorant show?
Speaker 2: Oh man, thank you, Uncle, I appreciate it. Man, here would go. What's fourth?
Speaker 10: Nick Saban has announced his retirement from Alabama. Man, Nick Saban seventeen seasons.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Man, he's retiring. Man, I mean, I don't even know. The rest of the country rejoices because somebody else could win the national championship.
Speaker 2: We finally got him out of there.
Speaker 10: But yeah, he's won seven national national championships in seventeen years. Man, great dude, Man, hey, man, hey, you gotta think it has on one of the greatest. He going into the Hall of Fame. We are one of the greatest, one of the greatest, man, one greatest, and also, man, this was an emotional one too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: Pete Carroll is stepping down as the Seattle Seahawks head coach. Pete Carroll, you know, after fourteen years, he brought their first Super Bowl to Seattle. He's stepping down. Very very emotional day for him.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: But he will be connected to the team and at buys a role, so he'll still be in the building. He just uh, you know, he didn't want to stop coaching, but he's moved aside.
Speaker 2: For the new coach.
Speaker 10: But you know what, man, You know, a lot of people lost their job on Monday. Man, there's so many openings. It's about seven NFL openings right now for head coaching jobs. You got one in Atlanta. Atlanta got an opening, Carolina got an opening, Las Vegas got a opening, Los Angeles gotta open, Seattle, Tennessee, and Washington. Now we're gonna find out how many black head coaches get them jobs.
Speaker 2: What all brother in Vegas?
Speaker 10: I said, I said, Las Vegas, he's not gonna be Anthony Pierce is not gonna be the head coach no, no, no, no, why I don't know. They just want another coach cart and they just he was just interim interim coach.
Speaker 2: He's gone off in a real Yeah what what what role does Eric Banamy have in Washington? Is off asive coordinator? Yeah? Yeah, I think he deserves a shot. He deserves a shot, and I think Aaron Glenn deserves a shot. You print the coordinator, Yeah, the for the Lions, Yeah yeah and the playoffs boy an Yeah yeah, we played golf with one nine. Yeah, so you need to know about Aeron Lynn a draw.
Speaker 10: Well also forgot to know and call you brought us to my atticket to because the NBA history was made when Eric Sposter signed the biggest extension in NBA coaching history in North America eight years, one hundred and twenty million, highest paid coach on North America. So yeah, man, Miami heat head coach. Boy, what is he saying to him to motivate these players like that?
Speaker 2: It was once again, you ain't even got to win.
Speaker 10: Just to get the job, they say, the white and his ex wife dropped the ball.
Speaker 2: She signed the divorce before the car left the mad congratulations brothing one in court, holler.
Speaker 1: New right, coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: Thank you Junior. A man on social media needs some advice. Steve sore loser on Fantasy football league bet. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 16: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 13: Shaquille O'Neil's All Star Comedy Jam takes over Resorts World, Las Vegas. That's happening February ninth and tenth over the Big Game weekend in Vegas. The comedy showcase is hosted by Dion Cole and it features Dale, Hughgley, Earthquake, and Daisy.
Speaker 1: Banks, among others.
Speaker 13: You could win a trip for two to attend the show on February ninth, and this includes round trip coach airfare and a two night hotels day. Enter now and get rules at Steve HARVEYFM dot com. It is sponsored by AEG Presents and Resorts World Las Vegas. Again, that's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info. Time out to switch gears, Steve. This is from Devin on Steve Harvey FM. Devin says, how do you deal with the fantasy football league loser who won't.
Speaker 1: Follow through with their part of losing the bet?
Speaker 13: The loser has to treat the rest of the league to cigars and drinks at a local cigar bar.
Speaker 1: What's more, this was the idea.
Speaker 13: Of a guy who lost none of us planning the ball out and spend all his money. But we all kind of feel like this compromises the integrity and fun of the league. I don't want to kick the guy out because he's a friend to all of us, But I don't think we've ever seen this quote sore loser side of him.
Speaker 1: How would you deal with this?
Speaker 2: Take him off the group?
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 2: Really, he can't be in the group. No, he can still be your friend, just can't be. You can't be in the fantasy football league. You're not gonna honor your bet. Do what you say you're gonna do, Doggie was your idea for to do the bet? Now you don't want to pay it cigars and drinks? Dog you lost?
Speaker 12: Yeah, don't kick him out, kick his am, that's the option. What we don't do it nothing for that. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm telling y'all doing more than four.
Speaker 15: All.
Speaker 2: Listen, we we do with people. You're not whooping your ass over no cigar, no break right deal without got my own But you know, dog if you don't, you don't want to go by the rules, probably you out to leave, that's all. Yeah, that's all. Yeah, we can still be friends, but you don't honor your bet, so you can't participate in the beat and you can't win this week or none of that unless you fulfill your end of the deal. We're taking you out the group. That's all here, man, y'all to.
Speaker 1: Understand that, yeah, understand, we don't give it.
Speaker 2: Damn, man, don't care about you understanding the rules. Manhood is not an understanding a set of rules. These are the rules though to manhood. Once you disobey the rules, you've lost my respect as a man. You can't say you against and you a real man? And then you talk about people behind their back because gangsters don't do that in real man don't do that. So now where we at? Man, Please let's go.
Speaker 13: All right, we have time for another one. This is from Trina on Steve BARBFM. Trina says, I've been married for three years and my husband is the most incredible man I've ever known. He's charming and considerate and pretty much everybody loves him on paper. He's perfect and I love him dearly. But our sex life is just eh, it's all right. The problem is that the man I dated for a year before I met my future husband might have been a dog, but sex with him was an other worldly experience. My toes curl write this minute when I think about him. I want that with my husband, and I.
Speaker 1: Know he tries, but it just doesn't compare. How can I.
Speaker 13: Get that with the man I love or is having a mediocre sex life? The price I pay for being with a good man.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's over.
Speaker 2: It's over. Nold James Ingram song that says you have to compliment what she does. Send her role sisters because because there could be an old lover in her memory, so you have to erase that. But if he's not aware that he's not adequate for you, then you are going to have to have a discussion to sit him down and go listen to me. I would prefer that it happens this way. Now, Do not bring all the other man right, do not bring him up, but just say, hey, look, I think you're the best guy in the world. I love you terrific. Tell him everything you told us, he said, But she said, if you did, when you do this, because he do something right, He just don't maintain it all.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, well, thank you.
Speaker 13: We'll have more of the Steve Harby Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour right after.
Speaker 16: This, you're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 13: While New Year's resolutions encourage us to look forward, sometimes it's also important to look back. Take a look back sometimes, if only to make sure we leave things in the past. Twenty twenty three seems like a year most people are happy.
Speaker 1: To see in the rear view mirror. So here's a question for you, guys, what would you like to leave behind in twenty twenty three?
Speaker 2: For me, it's the same because you can't get it back, and looking back oftentimes is not beneficial. Okay, I've said this one hundred times. There's a reason why the windshield is sixty times bigger than the real view mirror. There is a reason for that. So I'm more of a look forward person than than living in regret or wishing something could continue at all like that. So I'm more of a windshield guy than a rear view mirror guy, which is going to be part of my clothes remarks today.
Speaker 13: So that's good, okay, all right, Junior Tommy anything you want to add, nephew, then.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 16: What uh?
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 1: That was a real juniorish nephew, that was a real junior.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 1: On that note, we're out of here.
Speaker 13: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play another round.
Speaker 1: And would you rather right after this?
Speaker 16: Now they gonna hear me.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 16: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for a round?
Speaker 13: Would you rather? Would you rather play monopoly for five hours? Or would you rather have a conversation about politics with your family for five hours?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we all feel the same. Nobody in my family like Trump, so I cannot play.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go with politics. I do not want to play monopoly. That, oh I will. I would talk politics, yea, that money ain't real?
Speaker 1: Those for five hours, we can do that, okay.
Speaker 2: And I'm right now. I own all that purple. And when you're laying on it, it ain't worth a damn You can put a hotel on that purple. You still ain't got sixty amn dollars. Project No, that that that the one right before Connecticut, you know, the powder blue and the one right after gold. Oh yeah, that's not park Places.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, that's that's one of those like Baltic.
Speaker 2: That's right, board wat But I'm talking about right after God. What's that color right there? Yeah? Dark purple. Yeah, that's trust them. We have to look it up, all right. I bought that. It is like buying the damn projects a. Would you rather the hotel on it? That's one hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: Here's a good one.
Speaker 13: Would you rather wake up tomorrow with five million dollars in your bank account? Or would you rather go back to the age of eighteen with all the knowledge you have? Now?
Speaker 10: You go ahead, give me the fare. I got the knowledge, I ain't got the means though.
Speaker 2: No, No, we're gonna get this fired right now.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be a teen you what do new now? Because you know a lot of say.
Speaker 2: That got successful lot quicker. But but we're talking about five in the morning, don't what you're telling her. I'm gonna take the five though, Uh huh? All right.
Speaker 13: Would you rather be despised by your family and friends but greatly loved by the general public, or would you rather be loved by your family and friends but greatly despised by the general public.
Speaker 2: So I love my family because I don't understand say that again?
Speaker 13: Okay, would you rather be despised by your family and friends but the public loves you? Or would you rather be loved by your friends and family but the public hates.
Speaker 2: You, not family. Suppose everybody hate you.
Speaker 10: For hat your family public?
Speaker 1: That is not an option, sir.
Speaker 2: Suppose suppose your family act like the public.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up?
Speaker 13: At forty nine minutes after the hour, it is our last break of the day, and Steve Harvey already has his closing remarks.
Speaker 1: Just stay tuned right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Thursday.
Speaker 1: All right, and Steve, we're just waiting for you. You said you were ready with your closing remarks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. You know, in this early part of the year, I've just decided to continue to be the person that God has created me to be. Now, I'm not a perfect person by any stretch of the imagination. I never try to portray that to my fan base, but I do have a really, really good fan base, and I just wanted to say I appreciate you all your prayers and your support, for those of you that pray for me when you think I'm going through something, For those of you that have always supported me over the years. I have a great fan base and that has to remain my focus. And I want to remind all of you of something, the very lessons that I've had to learn in my life. God has a plan for you. God has a purpose for you. I've often said the two most important days in your life are the day you're born and the day you discover why. I've discovered over the years that part of God's purpose for me, and one of the reasons he gave me the life he gave me, was so I could turn around and share the principles and the information I've learned with people to encourage them to help their dreams come true, to help them become as happy and as successful as they want to be. Now, that's not to say that this thing called life will not come with a setup and a series of problems. But understand that in your God given mission, you will come under attack, but you have to expect that. See. God has a kingdom, but the devil got a kingdom too. And I've said this a thousand times. The devil's main objective in life is to rob you of your destiny, and one of the greatest tricks he used is the art of distraction. If he can distract you from your goals, like for example, let's say in twenty twenty four, you set goals to be closer to your family, or you set goals to have a better relationship with your spouse or your mate, or let's just say you said you have a better relationship with your children. Don't you know that the devil hears that, and he will present the obstacles to distract you from having that, And you have to be careful and aware of that. Your goal still should be to have a better relationship with your spouse, your mate, your children, your coworker. You still should have your career goals in mind. You still can have your financial goals, you can still have your way goes. But understanding setting those goals, that's going to be distraction presented to you. And that kingdom that the devil has, he has full time employees, just like Christians work for the Kingdom of God. The devil has imps that's on duty for him twenty four seven and they are on call man and they make it a mission. And you know what they call haters and you know what they found. They found the new platform out there and they use it to throw out distraction. Here's a distraction I want you all to be aware of. We were talking earlier on the show and one of the questions Surely had proposed would you rather have something, something, something, something whatever? She proposed, And the question was for me was do you want to look forward to something or look back at something? It was kind of in there like that, and I've said to Shirley, and one of my main objections is that's why I've always said on this show that the real view mirror is and the windshield of different sizes, because God wants us to look through the windshield, which is the future and where we're going. And don't worry about the real view mirror. The rearview mirror is simply for us to glance up at to look at what we've passed. Don't let anybody bring up your past to try to turn it into a current issue for you, to distract you from your goal. If God has forgiven you, if God has allowed you to get through it, passed it, and beyond it, beware of the devil trying to bring up your past to remind.
Speaker 6: You of it.
Speaker 2: There are people who will bring up a mistake you made in nineteen eighty five. There are people who remind you of something you did thirty years ago to distract you from your goal, because the devil seees what the God is doing for you, and distraction is a major force, y'all. Don't let them do that. Oh, I don't know how she talking she had that baby before she got married, and and do you want to mention the fact that she's a great mother. Do you want to mention the fact that she's loving this child, that she's raising this child the right way, or you want to bring up the fact that she had the baby before she was married. So so damn what you may have considered that a mistake, But God needed that child to be born for whatever the reason, because God created that soul, and he used you to bring that soul into this world. I'm pretty sure Barack Obama's mama had no idea what she had given birth to, and look what he turned out to be. Matter of fact, I was late. My mama had me at forty two. My daddy oftentimes told me I don't know why you standing here talking to me because you ain't even supposed to be here. That was his joke with me all the time. But I turned out to be this of all the children she had, this is who I became. And my mission in life is to motivate people, uplift people, and to inspire people. And I can't do that if I climbed down off the wall to be the same person that the people are attacking me are. You can't be righteous and unrighteous at the same time. So why are you trying to stay on your path? Stay on your path. Don't let these haters knock you down. Don't let these haters bring you down to they level. Do not allow the distraction to disturb you. Y'all, God brought you through it. Quit looking backwards, keep your eyes on the windshield. You can't drive your car looking in the fear of you here. Those are my clothes in the marks. Someday I might have part two tomorrow.
Speaker 13: See for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show