Speaker 1: Steve Harvey Morning Show is growing.
Speaker 2: Steve, please welcome our newest affiliate, w j M r.
Speaker 1: F M in Milwaukee point three. That's being old school, that's right.
Speaker 3: Milwauke be up there with the Greek.
Speaker 4: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Welcome Milwaukee because y'all got my favorite basketball team, because that boy, Jannie is the real deal, don't we in Milwaukee?
Speaker 2: Lord?
Speaker 3: Yes, God dog, Now, y'all can hear everything we've been saying about this boy?
Speaker 4: Congratulations man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: W j M, r f M and Milwauke.
Speaker 4: Get your mind right, get a wrap around what were about to do up in here? Can we hear it?
Speaker 2: Welcome, Yes, Welcome Milwaukee. It is time now for today's entertainment news. Actress Angela Bassett received an honorary oscar at the fourteenth Governor's Awards on Tuesday. She was previously nominated, you know, for What's Love Got to Do with It? Black Panther Wakanda Forever We all know she was robbed for not winning, but Angela was presented her oscar by Actress extraordinaire Regina King, and before stepping up to the microphone for her acceptance speech, Regina King and Angela shared a kiss on the lips.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Afterwards, the two women exchange giddy laughter and smiles as they hugged on stage. Yes, Steve, Angela Basseid and Regina King.
Speaker 1: And the lips on the lip. Yes, all over the internet.
Speaker 4: Would you say, I ain't gonna kiss you? I bet you. You do know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this Angela bassad and Regina King. Anybody said, see, that's see. See this is the confusion I had with you a moment ago. You had a brilliant response to the cel. Now he is ignorant mess right, it's all over the dawn. I about have said nothing about us kissing both. I just said I looked at Regina King and Angela bast that felt the exact same way.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Brilliant and stupidity.
Speaker 3: Only time I didn't really left for Regina King. The only time I don't Regina King is when she was in that movie with Idris l But that broke him out of jail was yeah, the hearder they fall. That's the only time I really felt nothing for Gina King. All the rest of the times I.
Speaker 2: Have King play Angela's sister and how Stella got a groove back, wasn't she her sister?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 4: But see, but see see women can do that.
Speaker 3: Women have different They can be affectionate, they can hold each other's hands and be walking on and on together. All of that we got rules over here. Well, you couldn't kiss nobody in the movie.
Speaker 4: Your lip's too big for that.
Speaker 1: And the movies makes everything look bigger. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Where me and you were standing there kissing, it would look crazy because you kissing me in my chest ain't a good look.
Speaker 4: And the other chess man.
Speaker 2: According to Yahoo dot com, less than one year after being fired from a CNN anchor job, Don Lemmon recently announced that he launched a new media company and it will be debuting a show via X formally, of course, known as Twitter. The program is called The Don Lemon Show. It will allow him to come back bigger, boulder, and freer. According to Don, it will be available to everyone easily, whenever and wherever you wanted, streaming on the platforms where the conversations are happening, and you'll find it on x H.
Speaker 4: Can I ask you a question? Yeah, there's no more Twitter.
Speaker 1: No, It's called X now after Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: X formally Twitter.
Speaker 1: For uh huh, formally known as Twitter.
Speaker 4: So I'm asking you, is there no more Twitter? I mean.
Speaker 3: He just changed the name name exit so they don't call it Twitter no more.
Speaker 4: It's called X yes, uh huh yeah? What when all this hat?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: Elon Musk bought it. Yeah, it was a minute ago, not too too long ago.
Speaker 4: I got to keep you up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to you want to tweet somebody? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What what is we doing now? We ain't tweeting? No more? Is wexing? What we do?
Speaker 3: Because I've just got to get caught up with the new term yet, Dad, Lad, Daddy, I'm asking you what.
Speaker 1: You're finding.
Speaker 2: First on one Eggs, Don Lemon's new show, the biggest space for free speech in the world.
Speaker 1: I know more than ever that we.
Speaker 2: Need a space for honest debate and discussion without the hall monitors. The show will debut in a few weeks and it will cover politics, culture, sports, and entertainment.
Speaker 1: And it will stream three thirty minute episodes a week. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Don Lemon. You Hey, Don Lemon, finally coming back? Yeah, all right, finally in entertainment news, I just love this story. Diana Ross is coming out as Saint Laurent's new campaign star. According to People dot Com, Diana Ross, who is seventy nine years old, was announced as the face of Saint Laurent. So they're having new campaign. Everybody's excited about it, especially her daughter, Tracy Ellis Ross. Congratulations, Yes to the boss. Yes, that's how you said that, That's how you said From coming up in twenty minutes after the hour trending political news, Congresswoman Jasmine Crockett says, she said what she said and we'll talk about it right after this WOOLA you're listening
Speaker 4: Morning show