Speaker 1: But it's time now for junior and sports talk. What you got junior ignorance sho oh Man, thank you, uncle, I appreciate it. Man, he would go was fourth.
Speaker 2: Nick Saban has announced his retirement from Alabama. Man, Nick Saban seventeen seasons.
Speaker 1: Yes he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Man, he's retiring. Man, I mean, I don't even know. The rest of the country rejoices because somebody else could win the national championship.
Speaker 1: We finally got him out of there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he's won seven national championships in seventeen years. Man, great dude, Man, Hey, man, hey, you gotta take it has on one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: He going into the Hall of Fame. We already the greatest, one of the greatest. Man, one greatest. And also, man, this was an emotional one too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Pete Carroll is stepping down as the Seattle Seahawks head coach.
Speaker 1: Pete Carroll, you.
Speaker 2: Know, after fourteen years, he brought their first Super Bowl to Seattle.
Speaker 1: He's stepping down. Very very emotional day for him.
Speaker 2: Man, But he will be connected to the team and in an advisor role, so he'll still be in the building. He just you know, he didn't to stop coaching but he's moved aside for a new coach. But you know what, man, you know a lot of people lost their job on Monday. Man, there's so many openings. It's about seven NFL openings right now for head coaching jobs. You got one in Atlanta. Atlanta got an opening, Carolina got an open, Las Vegas got a open, Los Angeles gotta.
Speaker 1: Open, Seattle, Tennessee, and Washington.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna find out how many black head coaches get them jobs? What all?
Speaker 1: Brother in Vegas?
Speaker 2: I said, I said, Las Vegas, He's not gonna be Anthony Pierce is not gonna be the head coach.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, why, I don't know. They just got another coach, Carllee. They just he was just interim interim coach. He's gone in a real Yeah.
Speaker 3: What what what role does Eric Banamy have in Washington?
Speaker 1: Is offensive coordinator? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he deserves a shot.
Speaker 1: He deserves a shot.
Speaker 3: And I think Aaron Glenn deserves a shot the coordinator.
Speaker 1: Yeah for the Lions.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, in the playoffs yeah yeah, we worked off with him nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you need to know about Aeron Lynn just a draw. Well also forgot to know and call.
Speaker 2: You brought us to my atticket too, because the NBA history was made when Eric S. Foster signed the biggest extension in NBA coaching history in North America eight years, one hundred and twenty million, highest paid coach on North America.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, Miami heat head coach, boy, what is.
Speaker 2: He saying to him to motivate these players?
Speaker 3: Like that was once again you ain't even got to win.
Speaker 1: Just to get the job. Wow, they say the white his ex wife dropped the ball. She signed the divorce before.
Speaker 2: The car.
Speaker 1: Left to.
Speaker 3: Cure the mad Congratulations broth one in court. Holler low right.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, thanking Junior. You're a man on social media and needs some advice to sore loser on Fantasy football League. Bet we'll talk about it right after this. You're listening to The Harvey Morning Show.