Speaker 1: Oh do you know Rolando loves to share?
Speaker 2: Oh, so I recommend you listen to this wander for Beautiful, a centuar podcast, and then share.
Speaker 1: It with all of your lovers and.
Speaker 2: Your friends and your family. Sharing is how do you say caring?
Speaker 1: I just made that though, Jason enjoy.
Speaker 3: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, and we got to start today by saying, sorry, Betty White, but there's a new silver haired, sharp tongue senior winning over the hearts of the entire country. Oh, I'm not talking about Brook's mom this time.
Speaker 4: She's hot, but she has one little tiny strand of silver hair.
Speaker 5: Well, it's actually really amazing to.
Speaker 3: Get on Instagram and postie that's really good. Her name is Lillian Jerniac aka Grandma Deroniac. She's a ninety three year old social media influencer. Was close to thirteen million tiktoks everybody kills. Here's a picture of her.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, she gives all sorts of hacks. Right is this the hack grammar? Is that a different grandma cooking one?
Speaker 3: I don't follow all of the grandma's on four don't. I don't know the whole rolodex.
Speaker 5: I do feel like that'd be your algorithm.
Speaker 3: She just posted a dating recap that went viral.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, she did one because you guys.
Speaker 3: Remember those where you post a short like recap of all the dates that you went on in the past year.
Speaker 5: Right, how many were first dates? How many went into second dates?
Speaker 3: Right? So Granny just did one. I'll let Granny d give you the update.
Speaker 6: Here's my dating rat this year. We got a lot to cover. I went on five first dates. I met one at a funeral and he was two. One was from Instagram. I met one at a bar and two at bingo. Might be wondering how many I kissed. I kissed all of them. This is what happened to them. One wasn't honest, one died I posted too, and one Dcamerian. This is how many ghosts did me because he turned into a ghost peace, I too. Situation ships, they were losers.
Speaker 7: Of course.
Speaker 6: It was the guy at the bar and the guy from Instagram. Total relationships. One can he helped me make this? That's it?
Speaker 5: Oh so much action?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I mean impressed with like all the dates she went on.
Speaker 5: How could you say?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: I can't believe she can find that many men alive.
Speaker 3: If you're wondering. She is still in that relationship right now and they are exclusive with each other. Her boyfriend is kind of shy in private, but she says he's very handsome, cares a lot about her, and he liked her even before he knew that she was famous.
Speaker 5: She didn't know what TikTok was.
Speaker 9: To work.
Speaker 3: He thought talk was a clock. So but Lillian calls herself a grand Fluencern. She says she gets to recognized whenever she's out on the town. Her most famous video got over seventy one million views when she was showing off her dress before going out on a date.
Speaker 5: That is, I mean, what a way to stay young. Too good for her.
Speaker 3: In the video, she goes, quote, this is my outfit. If he doesn't like it, he can leave. Is a free dinner. I'm not even gonna bring my wallets. We gotta move on and get into the shock. Calla question today and and the reins off to a man who's very popular among our ninety and over demo digital Jake take it away.
Speaker 7: Well if you miss it on the show yesterday, our own Alexis Fuller was ready and excited to continue wowing the world with her secret talent of doing uncanny vocal impersonations of.
Speaker 3: Famous celebitis spot on.
Speaker 7: That is, until one hunchbacked, bespectacled woman threw her at the walls.
Speaker 5: I've been working on my posture this year.
Speaker 7: Jake raised her fist in protest and shouted, if.
Speaker 10: Any female is gonna get applauded for showcasing Jackie Chance high yaws, definitely how it happens, Brook.
Speaker 7: I'm talking about none other than our own Brook Fox.
Speaker 5: Wow, how many times you can insult me.
Speaker 7: In one Well? How about this?
Speaker 10: You've now been anointed as the new queen of impressions by me, and as long as you don't yell them like you did yesterday, you can.
Speaker 4: On the plane is a big issue.
Speaker 7: So to avoid angering her any further, we're just going to continue to let her take the spotlight for another round of dim personations, this time with Brook. You were too good at you stole it from.
Speaker 5: Her Never I don't even know Brook.
Speaker 7: This first round is going to Jose.
Speaker 3: This time can start for me.
Speaker 7: Jose, You'll have thirty seconds to guess this impersonation. If you get it right, you're safe from the shot collar. Brook. Are you ready to go? It's someone she doesn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: All right, let's go, you're in. Impersonation starts in three two one go.
Speaker 5: The only reason I know this impersonation is because Jose does it sometimes. But it's just I don't even know. I don't know what this person sounds like.
Speaker 3: I'm just just an old man.
Speaker 1: Always Christopher walking.
Speaker 3: No, oh my god.
Speaker 7: Literally thought what old man pressions?
Speaker 3: It sounded more like Owen Wilson to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Why was Christopher walking?
Speaker 3: Even in I don't even know everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it. That's the only reason I know him is because here's.
Speaker 3: Spring wedding crashers.
Speaker 4: Your job?
Speaker 5: You work?
Speaker 7: Wow, that was Christopher walking. You see what kind of success it brings you when you don't yell. She's so good. I know she's very good.
Speaker 5: Brook.
Speaker 7: This next round is going for Alexis.
Speaker 5: Oh, I know this woman. I can't think of how to do it it.
Speaker 3: No, don't take your time. We have limited on time. We just gotta go.
Speaker 7: Round two begins in three to one go.
Speaker 3: I'm a sager look on really dead boys, but I'm a woman.
Speaker 5: I see always happening.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe that's because that's who I am.
Speaker 5: Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 4: You just did her so dirty.
Speaker 7: Some people are born with gifts and is one of the Yeah, that was Miley Cyrus. All right, we're on to the final round. This one's for Jeffrey and his Jeffrey. There is a note on here. There's one thing Brooke is not allowed to mention.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh god, are you ready? Brooke gotta just do it this. You gotta just try whatever comes to mind, go with it.
Speaker 7: Your impersonation starts in three to one go.
Speaker 4: I love stein up comedy and and I'm talking to you, but man, it was different.
Speaker 5: When I was growing up.
Speaker 3: Jerry Seinfeldt, No, I am definitely Jewish, man, I'm not at all.
Speaker 5: Okay, I man, how else does he sound? I don't know? I do know as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're Kevin Hart. Why are you yelling again?
Speaker 7: Came out there.
Speaker 3: Every time Brooke doesn't know what to do, she just screams at the top of her lungs.
Speaker 7: So that was the way that impersonation was.
Speaker 3: Chris Rock obviously, women shop, women be shopping, boom done.
Speaker 7: And she wasn't allowed to mention the slack.
Speaker 5: That's Chris Rock.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 7: That's just the same last name. Alright, just famous for stand ups.
Speaker 3: Just stop guessing people, just head of state. I got it wrong, all right. I somehow did not get Chris Rock out of that impression, So I'm going to get shot.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what to do for you. Sorry.
Speaker 3: Somebody wanted somebody wanted to hear Hello by Adele, So hello from the other side. I must have called a thousand times your shock collar question of the day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning, never gone on a vacation and just had a really terrible experience your hotel, Oh man, You know, like when you check into your penthouse suite at the Four Seasons and your quote ocean View has a boat in front of it. What am I paying for?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't want to think it.
Speaker 3: Tell the to move that boat or I am not gonna stay here.
Speaker 5: That's what I met moving.
Speaker 3: Well. One of our listeners was on a family trip years ago when she went to her hotel room and noticed something in there that was not supposed to be and she never told her parents about it to this day because it was so shocking. You're not gonna believe what happened. She's gonna reveal it when we do a brand new mass speaker coming up. You don't know me your confession.
Speaker 7: I can't take back earl arms speak.
Speaker 3: We got a text to seventy eighty five nine two that says I'm a pilot for a major airline. But I still have to say never eat shredded wheat to figure out which way east and west.
Speaker 5: I used to do so.
Speaker 3: Still I used naughty elephants squirt water. Whoa either that or Nelly enjoys sociable weddings? Easy, You'll never forget that. But if you're a naughty elephant that wants to squirt out some secrets, you can do it right for you. The mass speakers like one of our listeners who's ready to super soak us with a confession. She's chosen to go by Stephanie today. So Stephanie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Even with a voice changer, you sound nervous, Yeah, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 11: Okay.
Speaker 3: Nelly was nervous when he went to all those sociable weddings, So you're just like Nelly today.
Speaker 5: I'm just picturing the wrapper.
Speaker 3: Talking about Nelly. Is I don't know so channel your inner Nelly today voice changers on. You're the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 12: Okay. So basically, oh god, then happened when I was in the eighth grade.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, man, you've been holding onto this for a minute.
Speaker 5: If it happened way.
Speaker 3: Back then, I think you sound like you're in the ninth grade, So I don't know. Keep going.
Speaker 12: So, basically, I was on vacation with my family. I have two brothers who are older, and then my parents. Okay, so do the Bahamas and bas We stood a family suite in a nice hotel. Afterwards, we got settled in, and then we went down to the beach and I was playing around with my brothers. We end up playing volleyball.
Speaker 5: Sounds like a great time.
Speaker 4: I'm sure your mom's snapping pictures like, look at them getting along.
Speaker 3: Unless volleyball is not allowed on that particular beach in the Bahamas. Man, that's what we're breaking. Is that what happened?
Speaker 12: No, I just basically got like really drenched and sand like it was just all in.
Speaker 13: My hair, and I felt really gross.
Speaker 12: So I decided I'm going to just go up and take a shower, and my family was still down on the beach level. And when I went in the room, all of a sudden, as I'm taking a shower, I could just hear men's voices. But it wasn't like familiar, like no one in my fence that I knew or anything. It was like directly next to like the bathroom, but as it got closer, I could hear that it was like outside the sweet door.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'd be so scared, especially, I mean, honestly, it could be like some maintenance people, but I would still freak out, you know, especially that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I hope you were just overreacting, right.
Speaker 12: No, because they actually came in the room and I can hear them drum jinger, our stuff and everything.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're robbing you and you're in the bathroom wall. It's happening, yes, and so terrifying.
Speaker 12: All the wages get closer to the bathroom door, and I can hear the door knock her. All of a sudden, I see this guy and he sees me, and I hear this scream. But it definitely wasn't me screaming.
Speaker 13: It was him.
Speaker 3: He was screaming when he went into the bathroom.
Speaker 8: Totally.
Speaker 5: He was probably shocked. That's the last thing he wants to see, is it a little girl in the bathroom.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I guess when I was washing my hair, I combed it down in front of my face, you know, to try to get all of the standout. And he must have thought that I was like the girl from the rain, like.
Speaker 3: When she gets out of the well and her hair is like all wet and hanging straight down, and.
Speaker 1: Instead of screaming, you were like, welcome in.
Speaker 4: I have always thought that that would be the best security, is to out creep.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what happened to the guy? Did he run out?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, he ran and so did they And after that they didn't come back at all.
Speaker 9: And I know I.
Speaker 12: Probably should have said something to my family, but you.
Speaker 5: Kept it a secret.
Speaker 1: Did they drop everything or did they rob you?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 12: Yeah, nothing was done, like you thwarted them.
Speaker 3: First of all, we are all very happy to hear that nothing bad happened.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, are you kidding me? Yes? That is that could be worst case scenario.
Speaker 3: We're also very happy to hear that you scared away the neighbors before they could take anything. Very cool. But why didn't you like, say anything to your family or your parents or anything that two strange men broke into your room and tried.
Speaker 14: To rob you.
Speaker 5: I mean, especially at that age, I tell my parents everything.
Speaker 7: They'd like stop making stuff.
Speaker 12: Because at that age, I just I really just cared about I just wanted to stay there and be on the beach and enjoy the vacation.
Speaker 5: You thought that they would cancel the vaca.
Speaker 3: I could move hotels or fly home. Oh I see, Actually that was the smart move. Good job.
Speaker 15: So you stayed in the hotel room knowing there's two people that know where you're staying.
Speaker 5: It's like I got two big older brothers after the family's here.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't care.
Speaker 12: I've never said anything all these years, and I'm just I'm so relieved to get that off my chest.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I think you could tell them what happened.
Speaker 3: Now she wants to be able to go back with the family to the Bottamas again, so she doesn't want to run their next family vacation. That's what happened, Matrea text in seventy five nights too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity by masking your voice so that you can be the next mass speaker. We got your phone tap coming up.
Speaker 8: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We've done a lot of prank phone calls on this show. Yes, we have talking hundreds and hundreds of them. Good at Sometimes yeah, on that. Sometimes we call the person to shock them. Sometimes we try to trick them. Very rarely though, do we call just to waste their time. But that's what happens today with Stoner Max, the Instacart delivery guys.
Speaker 9: It's mine.
Speaker 3: Today. He's calling from the grocery store checkout line and wants to put in his two cents about the guy's order and basically be anything but helpful. It's your phone tap right now?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 9: Hello, Hello, Hey, yeah, Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? Bro? I knew you were gonna answer.
Speaker 15: Dude.
Speaker 1: In my head, I was like, he's not gonna answer. I'm so early.
Speaker 3: But here you are?
Speaker 16: So is this?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is Ricky our wait Ricey?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 1: Oh that's your name?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was gonna say my name.
Speaker 15: Your name is Ricky, my name is Max, and I'm your instat card shopper.
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, is something wrong? I mean, you're not supposed to be here? For twenty a few more hours.
Speaker 1: No, man, everything is so coach, super coach.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I'm actually I check out. Just like standing around right now.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of groceries.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, is there you say there's no problem? Are you gonna are you gonna be early? Or what's what's going on?
Speaker 15: If I'm being a hundred with you right now, Bro, I feel like you've made some questionable decisions while you were shopping today.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, bro?
Speaker 15: First things for as salt and vinegar chips.
Speaker 1: Just why bro, why don't you just buy salt and vinegar, I mean, then put them.
Speaker 15: On chips and then make your Oh my god, I know how to make salt vinegar chips.
Speaker 1: I just figured it out.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 14: I just like the flavor, dude. I mean I don't want to be Yeah, I don't need a.
Speaker 9: Third degree on my grocery list.
Speaker 1: May I suggest Friedos? Those are way better chips for you, bro?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I like my salt and vinegar chips. Bro, So if you're there and you want to get Fredo's for yourself, then feel free to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna buy me FreeDOS, Dude, You're not a man.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's so nice of.
Speaker 1: You on top of a tip like incorrect.
Speaker 14: I better not see fritos on my bilt.
Speaker 1: What about this cream cheese though? What are you using that for?
Speaker 14: What am I using it for?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Probably to go with the bagels that I asked you to get.
Speaker 1: It's just like cream cheese. The only time I've used it was on my dog.
Speaker 15: Did you know it'll make your dogs fur super shiny once it washes off.
Speaker 14: I'm allergic to that, dude, So like, I'm gonna lit the my darn.
Speaker 9: Are you gonna be here?
Speaker 15: Hey, I'm gonna pet a puppy today for you and your honor, just for you, brother.
Speaker 1: Look, I shout out to your allergy.
Speaker 14: I don't have time to be stuck on the phone with you right now.
Speaker 15: May I just say, wonderful palette choosing a chicken pot pie?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, those are three of my favorite things. Yeah, chicken pot pie.
Speaker 15: And then you combined all three of them. I'm like, this guy is brilliant.
Speaker 14: Man, Oh my god, this is so unprofessional.
Speaker 1: Hey do you have any mushrooms in your car? If not, may I maybe not.
Speaker 14: The kind you probably like to eat, dude, that's funnier than you realize.
Speaker 3: I think you made a joke.
Speaker 1: You don't even know, dude.
Speaker 14: Yeah, nothing about this is funny.
Speaker 3: Because I do eat mushrooms.
Speaker 8: You get it?
Speaker 14: Yeah it man? Oh cool, listen, man, whatever you're on right now, you need to just like consider maybe like not doing it anymore because it's affecting your performance and it's pissing me off quite frankly, Like, I don't know how you've kept the job as long as you have.
Speaker 3: What did you know? I was on viagra?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I think it's a little more than that, man.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 15: It's also called coffee because I'm actually a morning radio show host and I've had like ten cups of coffee before I called you.
Speaker 14: What is going on right now?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 15: My name's jose from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 1: Man, this was all a brown Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: It's your roommate, Paul.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 14: M I soon to be dead roommate, Paul.
Speaker 9: Okay, thanks for telling me.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 15: But in all seriousness, dude, think about chicken pot.
Speaker 14: Pot that shut up?
Speaker 1: It blew your mind too.
Speaker 15: Huh woah. All right, Well I'm coming over with these FreeDOS. Do you want anything else before I get there?
Speaker 14: I'm a little unclear my grocery's actually still coming or oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Actually you may want to check your own app.
Speaker 14: I have nothing to do with that, right okay?
Speaker 11: Waitause every morning was full tap Wedday Morning twenties Brooke and Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: In the morning, they say, if you're a single guy, one of the best ways to meet women is to get a dog. Oh yeah, and then just naturally they flock to you.
Speaker 4: The dog, You're there, the sale, You're one.
Speaker 3: But what if you find yourself in the opposite situation where you're a single dude with no pet who's surrounded by hundreds of women with dogs.
Speaker 5: Where are you?
Speaker 3: I'm just wondering would that situation still work or would you find yourself in the same situation. One of our listeners is in and now he's desperately trying to get out of it and needs our help. It's coming up in a brand new edition of Textual Healing. We're gonna do it next text You Will Heal then Textual. How many charity events do you think Brook does a year?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: That's the question. I'm supposed to read because Brook paid our producer to make me ask that, just so that she could humble brag about how amazing and generous she is.
Speaker 5: Back to the organization, see.
Speaker 3: Any time that you're involved in a charity event, the golden rule, and Brook knows this is charity first, scoring random tail second.
Speaker 4: Yes, sometimes they could be on the same plane supposed.
Speaker 3: To be the general thing, but both were in play. According to one of our listeners, Jonathan, who was at a charity event recently, now he needs some textual healing. So Jonathan, welcome to the show.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, welcome, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: You're such a good person. Jonathan, thank you for being on the show.
Speaker 3: Welcoming us.
Speaker 9: I know, well I'm the host in me Runs Runs Deep.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so were you were you hosting the charity event?
Speaker 3: I was, ok, thank you for being yeah, wow wow, Okay, just it just comes out of my mouth.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, I'll try to turn it off.
Speaker 3: Well, what was the name of your charity? What what's your charity for?
Speaker 9: It's a pet rescue and this particular event was called gambling with Golden.
Speaker 5: Like golden retrievers, like poker with the dogs.
Speaker 9: The Golden retrievers, Golden doodles, I mean pretty much any dog, but like the theme was Golden retrievers.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's sweet.
Speaker 5: And so you met somebody there, you're saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Well, we had typical like casino games. And at one point during the night, I was over by the crabs table, you know, and as it happens when someone starts winning, that gets a bunch of people were huddled around.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's what's so exciting about craps. I don't understand it at all, but I always been there being like, yes, I don't know it's supposed to happen next, but I'm excited to just.
Speaker 3: Keep betting with the ok So something exciting is happening at one of these tables.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So this woman was winning and she had her golden with her and she kept like reaching down and instead of having someone blow on the dice, like she was being funny and having the dog lick the dice, said luck.
Speaker 3: Gold tell it accident, because because that's like the normal thing that you do for good luck, as you have like a beautiful woman, blow on them or kiss them.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I walked around casinos.
Speaker 3: Free. I just got back from a charity event.
Speaker 17: All right, right, she's got a sense of humor, so I thought that was good. Okay, the dealer pulls me aside and he says that, hey, the dice are getting sticky, and that he didn't think that she should be letting.
Speaker 9: The dog like the dice.
Speaker 5: Oh god, they're actually getting sticky. You're like, yo, I'm the host, I'm not a rule.
Speaker 3: Unfortunate's Jonathan, and you have to do something about the sticky dice.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean so, I just casually after if I could speak with her for a moment.
Speaker 4: Right in the middle of this, like is the big high people are cheering around her, and you pull her aside.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: No, At this point herst streak had ended.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, you waited for the right time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And as I'm like talking to her, I just realized, Wow, she's really attractive, and so she took it well.
Speaker 4: Like I said, because I was going to say, how do you come back from that. You're like telling her not to do something, you're being the you know, the fun spoiler, and then you're.
Speaker 5: Going to hit on her.
Speaker 9: Well well exactly, So I like I didn't do anything at that point. I just like thought Okay, that was a lot easier than I thought. And so later on she comes up to me with her golden whose name's Rhino, and she shows me that she's been winning again even without Rhino's good luck.
Speaker 5: Okay, so she made it a point to come find you.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm looking the dice on my own this day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 9: So I'm like sitting there like chatting her up and petting Rhino and like crazy thing is we end up getting drinks later on at the bar.
Speaker 5: Okay, So one's like, where's the house.
Speaker 6: Charity?
Speaker 9: No, no, this is like the night's winding down.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: And I swear she asked me out, like she's like, what are you doing this Friday? And so I was like, oh, nothing, And so she told me to come by her place on Friday night.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, why did you swear you asked her out? That is asking you out?
Speaker 9: Well, you would think you would think.
Speaker 5: I do, think, So what's wrong?
Speaker 3: It's a problem.
Speaker 9: So I show up at six o'clock like thinking I'm going out. We're gonna go have a lovely time. Yeah, and there's another dude there.
Speaker 8: Is it.
Speaker 5: A roommate, a brother.
Speaker 9: A friend, she's like without like missing a beach. It's like, hey, thank you so much for watching Rhino. We'll try to be back by midnight.
Speaker 15: Are you seriously babysitting the dog when she goes out on a day with this dude?
Speaker 9: Well apparently, Oh.
Speaker 5: Wait, did you stay with Rhino? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I mean, what am I gonna do? Like, oh, we're not going out? Well, I guess I'm going home. Like, I didn't know what to say.
Speaker 5: Babysitters are good, babysitters hard to find.
Speaker 3: You established good rapport with Rhino back at the charity event. She thought that that's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 5: Is there a way you could have misunderstood her?
Speaker 9: I mean I sat there for the whole night she was out, trying to figure out if by Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, so you misunderstood the situation a little bit. What's happened since then?
Speaker 9: Well, nothing has happened. And like, I don't really want to be her dog sitter, So okay, I want to let her know that I was interested in going out on the date.
Speaker 3: Okay, you want to tell her how you really feel through text, and that's where you need our help.
Speaker 5: There you go, Okay, and do we know the guy that she went out with. It was just a date, not a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Right, Uh, as far as I could tell, Yeah, Brook wants to know if the other guy is single, just in case she wants to add someone to her rotation.
Speaker 9: There was no photos of her with this.
Speaker 5: This is what I think you need to do.
Speaker 4: You need to say, oh my god, I'm so embarrassed own it. You need to be like, I was so interested in you, I thought we were going out on a date. Because then that puts her in a position where she either has to say, oh, that's too bad.
Speaker 5: Or she says she says, oh my god, I'm so sorry that's true.
Speaker 3: Or you can ask about Rhino and what's happened since you last saw him.
Speaker 5: People love talking about their pets.
Speaker 9: That feels like I want to be a dog sitter.
Speaker 1: She would definitely answer to that.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you say, Rhino told me that I needed to ask you out on a date. Rhino really wants Daddy talks to dog.
Speaker 5: She's a crazy woman who takes dogs to charity events.
Speaker 9: I think we're in the it's encouraged taking dogs to charity events. She's not that.
Speaker 3: I kind of like that one personally, Bro, what do you think about that?
Speaker 9: Which one the.
Speaker 4: Brooks one Rhino told me to ask you out in a date because he's he thinks i'd be a good new dog daddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then dog emoji, then tongue emoji.
Speaker 9: I mean I could do that, But what about the one where I say that like, I'm embarrassed, I thought we were going out, and then she can say I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This is love. You gotta take risks.
Speaker 7: You gotta make her laugh, all right.
Speaker 1: If this makes her crack up, you're gonna get a text back immediately.
Speaker 3: We didn't come on this show to play it safe. Take a risk and take a challenge. I think you got you gotta put it all on the table like a poker game, all right, right, you you type that in and send it. We gotta go to break. We'll come back. We'll see if she responded and try to continue to try to get you a date with this woman.
Speaker 4: The emojis or no, definitely just don'g emojis.
Speaker 3: Forget the tongue one say that for us. Anyways, we'll continue textual healing right after this. Hold on. We're in the middle of textual healing with our listener Jonathan, who recently worked as a host at a charity event called Gambling with Goldens, where you bring your dog, you roll the dice and raise some money to help pet rescues, and unexpectedly he had a connection with a woman there where they had some drinks together at the end of the event and she asked him out. Well yeah, at least that's what Jonathan thought. Yeah, because when he showed up, the woman goes, hey, here's my date, there's my dog, thanks for watching him, bye bye. Yeah. So now Jonathan wants our help to text her and let her know I'm actually interested in more than just your dog. I like you, let us go out on a real day. And so what was our first text that we sent Brooke to try and change your mind.
Speaker 4: Well, remember the dog's name is Rhino, right, so we said, while I was watching Rhino, just letting you know, he told me to ask you out.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trying to go with a little humor there, and has the woman wrote back to you yet, Jonathan?
Speaker 5: Wait, do we know her name?
Speaker 9: Her name is Carol?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what did Carol say or did she say anything.
Speaker 9: She did? Okay, haha, you're funny. Yeah, Okay, well, but then it's followed up, but are you free on Saturday?
Speaker 5: Oh, don't fall for.
Speaker 3: That's too generic. If you mean a babysitter for a day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what I think. Like this is the same thing that got me last time.
Speaker 3: Texting sucks because you also don't know if she's like genuine being like, oh my god, ha ha, you're so funny, or if she's like, ha ha, you're an idiot. Here watch my dog.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean I didn't even think about the sega what I was just like, okay, well she thought it was funny.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, maybe you say, wait, did Rhino tell you to ask me out too?
Speaker 3: I don't know if we continue on the on the funny round. Maybe here we just need to be more clear about, like what our actual intentions are. We could be saying these Rhino jokes all night.
Speaker 1: What if we're clear and clever?
Speaker 3: Right? You say?
Speaker 15: Okay, Well, when I come over, should I dress up and bring you flowers?
Speaker 3: Or do I bring sweats?
Speaker 7: Because I'm mar.
Speaker 4: Don't even as an option, don't even as option say the only way I'm free is if I'm hanging out with you?
Speaker 3: And ah, okay, do you know what I mean, yeah, don't give her the option. Yeah, I mean it's a little bit more obvious that you're interested in her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like I'm not letting you say no.
Speaker 4: Although I don't know how well she paid for the dog babysitting, so maybe.
Speaker 5: You want on the table too.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but Jonathan, what what do you think about that? The only way that I'm going to hang out is free. The only way I'm free is if I get to hang out with you.
Speaker 9: I like the idea. It's pretty direct.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can put the dog into the tongue emoji back in. It's always in play.
Speaker 5: The tongue doesn't work in that sentence.
Speaker 9: Trust, I don't know how to use emoji, so make you nervous. General, If you want to.
Speaker 4: Still be light hearted, you can say and rhino can stay with us too, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like rhino can human sit us.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's too far.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Jonathan, I think you send it.
Speaker 4: Okayam free is if I'm hanging with you, Rhino can hang too.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for one of you.
Speaker 3: Whatever books go with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alright, because then there's two birds one stone for her. She's got the dog sitter nailed down, and she could be nailing well.
Speaker 3: Now we know what books really like at the chair.
Speaker 7: How long is it?
Speaker 9: She doesn't have to worry about getting a dog sitter because you.
Speaker 4: Know the guy, the last guy she went on a date, You got bubbles or dots?
Speaker 9: Yeah, dot dot dot dot dot.
Speaker 3: Dots d I'm remembered.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey gave me a sad I like, I wasn't gonna do it. Of course.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 3: It's so fun. That's the best part of this entire segment. Does she said anything?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, so I know a great dog park. We can go there together.
Speaker 5: Okay, I like that's a date, you taking your dog out.
Speaker 1: You don't feel like this is friendly.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's going to go to the dog park with you and then just watch you play with her dog. Like over on the other side of the can I go on my day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that's the dog needs a babysitter at night. It doesn't sound like it's very well trained.
Speaker 9: So maybe yeah, no, the dog, the dog is well behaved. I think she's just concerned about the dogs. It goes with it her pretty much everywhere to work.
Speaker 3: She being oblivious. She get it yet gets it or not. I feel like we need to just be as direct as possible and feel like no, no dog, just you need dinner drinks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like a candle.
Speaker 5: Emotion, the more comes we take it back.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: Then she takes run everywhere.
Speaker 4: Maybe okay, maybe you say, maybe you say this, we can do that before I take you to dinner and drinks.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, what do you think about that?
Speaker 17: John thinks thanks, yeah, because then it's like what she suggested, and then it's clear that it's the day.
Speaker 5: Plus then the dog's tired. The dog will be fine by itself.
Speaker 9: So what was it one more time that dude she went out with and come watch him?
Speaker 5: Just say we can do that before I take you to dinner and drink.
Speaker 3: All right, and then tongue emoji. It's gonna work for one of these times.
Speaker 5: Maybe like cocktail emoji.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't need an emoji, Okay, all right, said Okay, I'm really romantic.
Speaker 3: I don't know if we're actually making progress with this woman or if we're still in the same place being if she's dog sitters own.
Speaker 1: If she's vague at this point, then we just need to stop texting.
Speaker 8: Her.
Speaker 5: Okay, she's vague. It means that she doesn't want to lose her good dog sitter.
Speaker 8: You know, she's like this.
Speaker 5: She's on the other end of this, like this is so awkward.
Speaker 3: You sound like a nice guy. You sound like a dog sitter. I wouldn't want to let go. We're being pretty clear, like dinner, drinks, you made yes, typing something now okay?
Speaker 5: And she's on off level And was she writing a novel?
Speaker 9: No, I don't know what she's writing now. This is so now it says sounds great, which awesome. But then it's I'll bring the dog costumes, dog dog host.
Speaker 1: She thinks you guys, She thinks you guys are gonna I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're getting into, but it sounds like a date to me.
Speaker 9: Ever had.
Speaker 5: I think actually the tongue emoji works here.
Speaker 9: We'll talk to you later, brother, Okay, I said to.
Speaker 3: I'm not even gonna wait to hear back what she says after that. I'm gonna call this a successful textual healing experience. She's confused. I don't even know.
Speaker 5: She's meant to be.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you're gonna have either the best date Night of your Life. Or you and that other dude are gonna dress up and wrestle each other in dog costumes.
Speaker 5: You're gonna learn something about yourself.
Speaker 3: Man, that's textual healing.
Speaker 8: It's Jeffrey in the Morning, freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: There's a brand new trend on TikTok that's becoming very popular with gen Z women and I one hundred percent guarantee Brooke will absolutely hate it. Plus it's the start of the new year, so everybody's looking for dieting tips. Or one woman has been going viral lately because she looks incredible and you won't believe the delicious foods that she is eating to make it happen. Hear this, let alone the amount of delicious food she's eating. You're gonna hear all of that and more coming up in a brand new TikTok shot. We're gonna do it. Liberators finally revealed what Selena Gomez was whispering to Taylor Swift at the Golden Globes yesterday.
Speaker 5: This is such a controversy whispering because they were fully gossiped.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, the Liberators saw it and they said it was TikTok. I don't know jazz. And now that we've got that controversy out of the way, let's get right into TikTok click shock, where we talk about the biggest tiktoks from the past week. You're gonna get right into your first TikTok click shock from a woman known as Steak and Butter Goal.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, like her.
Speaker 3: She's a former vegan who's now touting her high fat carnivore diet.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure she talked fully about veganism when she was in it. Now and now she can't get over talking about the opposite.
Speaker 3: She's been doing it for five years and it consists of her nauching on giant blocks of butter and whipping up ten to twelve egg scrambles every single day as part of her health journey.
Speaker 1: I mean, give me butter, but people.
Speaker 7: Just eat chunks of butter.
Speaker 5: I used to do it as a kid, but not a whole mouthful.
Speaker 1: But we already know you're a monster.
Speaker 3: And recently she shared her cholesterol heavy daily eating plan in a clip that's racked up over one point three million views.
Speaker 16: Here it is, Here's what I eat in a day as a high fat, five year carnivore. For lunch, I decided to have some eighty twenty ground beef sawted up with a side of cold butter. Then we went out to enjoy the beautiful weather in Washington and for dinner, I craved for poached eggs. So I poached twelve eggs with a snide of a ribbi, cooked it in the air fire at four fifty for ten minutes. What did you eat today?
Speaker 3: Did you get?
Speaker 6: She said?
Speaker 3: She said her ribbi was her side dish.
Speaker 5: Whoa girl?
Speaker 3: Do you not know?
Speaker 5: Like just like a little bit of something?
Speaker 3: Well you can judge, but if you look at what she looks like, Steak and Buttergow actually has a very lean physique and claims her saturated fat consumption has boosted her libido extremely, It's increased her weight loss and completely wiped out any sugar cravings that she's ever had.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I can't imagine what her heart, you know, veins, What are those things called arteries?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet Steak and butterg wouldn't have stumbled over that question because her brain is functioning at one hundred percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so from all that things are just slipping through there.
Speaker 3: The viewers of Steak and butter Gal voice their concerns. Someone said, sounds really delicious, but what about your cholesterol levels. You're eating ten to twelve eggs a day. That can't be good. And now we could only convince our technical director Ashton to go thirty straight days all carved.
Speaker 5: Do you think it'd be healthier than the Taco bell challenges.
Speaker 3: To come out looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger afterwards? That was a TikTok click shock.
Speaker 5: Your next TikTok click shot.
Speaker 3: Is a new trend called SAG s a HG, which stands for stay at home girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh man, sounds great.
Speaker 5: I'd love to be a stay at home mom without kids too.
Speaker 3: What that means is there's a phenomenon going on with younger women who are staying unmarried but are tethering themselves to a bread winning man so that they can enjoy a lifestyle of leisure a kid.
Speaker 5: What do you write those books? What do I want to be when I grow up? SAG? This sounds fun for like a month, but then it sounds boring. None of all your friends are sacks to brook? Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: One of these women is twenty five year old Yelena Lalla. And here she is. As you can see, she just looks like your average run of the mill Nebraska housewife's gorgeous.
Speaker 5: Well, she's twenty five.
Speaker 3: I'd give her a five and a half. But she is currently living the sag life. And it all started for her back in September of twenty twenty, while she was working as a fashion student in Paris. Oh okay, it sounds like objectively a great job.
Speaker 5: So she sounds like she was poor to start off. You know that her parents didn't have any money.
Speaker 3: Are sure she was there on a scholarship. May I'm bored?
Speaker 5: Can you pick me up?
Speaker 7: From Milan?
Speaker 3: While she was there, she got an Instagram message from a random dude who offered to fly her out to his city, all expenses paid, and be in a relationship with him. The dude is a thirty four year olds who lives in New York and is in the tech industry. Since their courtship began, remember this is in September of twenty twenty, Laala has been whisked off to fifty five different nations going on exotic vacation.
Speaker 5: This is what she says on TikTok. I like she should follow him to work and see when he actually gott Yeah, I feel like he's a drug kid. He has actually a sixty five year old with a potbellan fall.
Speaker 3: Okay, you guys are all sounding jealous right now, because here's a snippet of one of her many, many luxury vacations.
Speaker 13: My boyfriend has slowed me to forty seven countries. He organizes all of our trips, and he did so good with this one. As soon as we got here, we both got a foot massage, which was super nice. Philla is assigned a personal butler. This was ours and he was amazing. I told him that I wanted to do some yoga, so he took me here and he was so pretty. After that, my boyfriend and I got a couple's massage and it was so relaxing.
Speaker 3: Oh do you hear how relaxed she sounds. She just live in the life.
Speaker 5: You know what I don't is a boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I was in high school and I lie to other boys and say, oh yeah, the guys from another school set me roses.
Speaker 5: There was no guys from another school, Jeff. It was all a lie.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm on board. With the SAG lifestyle. I think it's working. And if you're wondering how, I'm just jealous maybe that. I mean, I'm on board with it, but I do see your point about if you're wondering how much a stay at home girlfriend costs as a guy, well, Lala has kept track of how much money exactly.
Speaker 5: Said it's good to have one that budgets.
Speaker 3: And you know her partner remember this, for the last three years alone, has spent a staggering one point two five million dollars funding her entire lifestyle. She says, quote every expense is on him. I never have to worry about anything, and I live a completely stressed fee life. Side note, she says she has a designated nail person in most of the fifty five countries she travels to, a fact she finds absolutely hilarious. That's actually She does have advice for the Brooks of the world, though, She says, don't you dare settle Your soul meat is out there. You'll find them eventually.
Speaker 7: Somewhere.
Speaker 5: Why why is she.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we were just it was all of Brooks dying.
Speaker 5: He makes his own money to Jeffy, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's twenty bucks.
Speaker 7: Really, hell, I mean he.
Speaker 5: Covered the cab.
Speaker 11: Those are your TikTok story for the day, Brooking Jeffrey in the morning, I mean, wow.
Speaker 3: Should we just call it a year because it is undefeated in this game since January first?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: And I don't see you losing for the next twelve months Brooks.
Speaker 5: Wow, jeff I know sense any sarcasm in your voice either.
Speaker 3: If you make it through December with zero losses like this, here's what I'm gonna do. I will let you buy me lunch and I'll actually sit down and eat it with you. Yeah, non, non Here. It has to be like at a restaurant, a nice one, one with like four dollars signs on yelp, one of the good ones. If you don't lose for the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the year.
Speaker 5: If I don't lose, I get to buy you fancy lunch and watch you eat it.
Speaker 3: You are welcome, Brooke. Let's find out who continue your streak against. Today's challenger is Morgan, so let's welcome her to the show. Morgan, how you doing good?
Speaker 15: How are you guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Morgan? Would you rather win this game or watch Jeffrey eat?
Speaker 16: I'd rather win, you know.
Speaker 5: That's funny, you and I have something in common.
Speaker 3: They might even throw this game just for you, so she doesn't have to watch me eat a delicious lunch on her dying.
Speaker 5: What would you order?
Speaker 3: It depends on where we went, Brooke quiz nos? Then I'm gonna go with her ten foot long? Sup. You have to sit and watch me the whole thing. Now, get out of the studio, Brooks, so we can talk to Morgan and ask her some questions. Morgan, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready? Yes? All right? Good luck? Your time starts now. In nineteen seventy three, Major League Baseball adopted a new position of player who bats but doesn't play the field. What's it called? The outer ring on a dartboard is called a double? What's the inner ring called? Which amendment covers the freedom of speech?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 3: In the fairy tale what animal does Jack trade for a can of magic beans? How the ancient Romans use what spice to flavor their wine? And in bomb Bodies, mace? What was that? Mace?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: You maced your wine. Interesting. Yeah, okay, Brook's back into the studio, so let's not say anymore. But rumor has it that Morgan has the career that Brook wants to join once her radio career eventually comes to an end. Morgan, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 9: Marketing rep for us?
Speaker 16: Samy Hills, plan.
Speaker 3: Books, dream job.
Speaker 5: I'd be terrible at marketing sales any of that.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's a lot of meetings. How many meetings do you have to do today, Morgan?
Speaker 9: I don't have a whole lot. I only do like five a month.
Speaker 5: Oh that's pretty good. Take a second look at it, Brook.
Speaker 3: They tell us we have meetings here all the time. We never go yeah, we just know we miss them. They're all optional, in my opinion, I go, well, okay, that's your choice we're supposed to do.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's turn to Brook for your turn. You ready, Yes, your time starts now. In nineteen seventy three, Major League Baseball adopted a new position of a player who bats but doesn't play the field. What's that called the outer ring on a dartboard is called a double? What's the inner ring?
Speaker 8: Jaw?
Speaker 3: Which amendment covers the freedom of speech the first In the fairy tale What animal does Jack trade for a can of magic beans?
Speaker 5: Cow?
Speaker 3: The ancient Romans used what spice to flavor their wine and embalmed bodies.
Speaker 5: Fun cinnamon on a boat?
Speaker 3: What is a spinnaker?
Speaker 5: A spinnaker is the Oh, I feel like I know it? Is it the the mask?
Speaker 3: Mask?
Speaker 5: No, that would be the mask. The mask would be the masking.
Speaker 3: The questions are done, We're going to go to the scoreboard to see how you boll did with Jose.
Speaker 1: You got three correct today.
Speaker 5: Yay, it's pretty solid, Morgan and yeah, give me three or more?
Speaker 7: You got four?
Speaker 5: My way closer to watching Jeffrey eat.
Speaker 4: I could help you with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not. Let's go over the answers for everybody. In nineteen seventy three, Major League Baseball adopted a new position of a player who bats but doesn't play the field. That's called the DH designated hitter.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The outer ring on a dark board is called a double because it's worth twice the points. The inner ring is called a triple because it's worth triple the points. I never knew that you all do that. The amendment that covers freedom of speech is the first amendment. In the fairy tale, Jack trades a cow for his magic beans.
Speaker 5: You should get a very good trade on that.
Speaker 3: You know. The ancient Romans used to flavor their wine and embalmed bodies using cinnamon. Yeah, and on a boat, a spinnaker is one of the sales, Morgan. Unfortunately, since you didn't beat Brooke today, can't really give you anything here except for a pair of tickets to the Emerald City Comic Con. From meeting your favorite celebrity guests and comic creators to making the best memories with family and friends, Emerald City Comic On is the place to be February twenty nine through March third and at the Seattle Convention Center. Tickets on sale now at Emeraldcitycomic Con dot com.
Speaker 4: See thank you you that well, you know, good start to twenty twenty four for me, not so much for you, but hopefully it gets better.
Speaker 9: Hopefully.
Speaker 3: So okay, thanks for playing Morgan. Comeback and lose to Brook again so I can eat my lunch. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning