Speaker 1: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, and there's a new reality dating show coming out courtesy of Peacock that could take over Alexis's obsession with Love Island. Oh my god, I know that saying a lot, but it's called Couple to Throutle.
Speaker 2: I literally, right before we walked in the studio, I said, Jake, did you see the trailer for Couple to Throutle?
Speaker 1: It's pretty much what you would think it would be.
Speaker 3: Here's a portion of the trailer. If you were giving a chance at non monogamy in.
Speaker 1: Paradise, what would you do for curious couples will be given the unique opportunity to turn that fantasy into reality.
Speaker 3: I've never been on the day with three people. It's kind of like our first time dating is a couple, let's go.
Speaker 2: He would like to fights.
Speaker 3: With enough for three I.
Speaker 2: It's on Peacock, though, Like that's a pretty major you know, it's like NBC.
Speaker 3: Everybody's going risque though right now.
Speaker 1: It all happens at a remote tropical resort where all love reality shows have to happen. At this point, participants will meet, mingle, and date with a group of fourteen singles to invite them into their relationship.
Speaker 2: In this hot Jeff, if you're in Parka's up it like in Norway, you know.
Speaker 1: The sauna could be nice though up there, but this is a good place. Is ever to announce that, Yes, the reason she is so excited is Brooke and her husband Michael will be feature couple to Throttle, and we're all excited for you.
Speaker 2: I do not know how couples do this really honestly, And it's not just like it's just like the balanceed of one more person's feelings sounds so exhausted to me.
Speaker 1: That's why it's going to be so much of a challenge and so exciting for you to figure out how to balance.
Speaker 2: This one more person in the relationship.
Speaker 3: To tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Speaker 1: Brook, when you're chill, be tuning in to watch you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: They'll have to meet a new mommy or daddy.
Speaker 1: Exciting times here on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you call them?
Speaker 2: Auntie uncle?
Speaker 3: Couple?
Speaker 1: The Throttle will be premiering February eighth, again on Peacock if anybody's interested in checking it out. But speaking speaking of weird group action, let's get into another shock collar question of the day. Brook's children are listening and written mommy on here too, soll me digital jank get it to us.
Speaker 3: If you've been listening to the show for the past two days, you know how hard this is going to be for me to say. But today is going to be the final edition of Impersonations with Brooks, I have to do it.
Speaker 1: Again, really hitting us hard.
Speaker 3: I know it's sad. Everyone's sad. Brook has had the run of a lifetime with such memorable impressions like Miley Cyrus high after jaw surgery. Wait, Chris Rock was on thirty Rock, right and that look? Of course? Who can forget angry middle aged smoker yells about plain snakes. I wouldn't say they were good impressions. In fact, nobody would say that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Tracy Morgan, you were great on thirty Year Rock.
Speaker 3: But they did make me laugh and that's all that really matters. So I hope we can keep the good times rolling. I don't want to do it one final time as we do the farewell edition of dim Personations with Brook, A couple of throttles rights impersonations. Our first round, Brook, your impersonation is four Jose so happy? All right? What does this say?
Speaker 4: Laughing?
Speaker 3: Is good? You ready? Brook? His name? Oh no, I can't say his name? You're ready? The impersonation starts in three to one go.
Speaker 2: I am here to give you an interview and you are the head of state and it's just very funny. Oh you check out the Wait.
Speaker 3: Can I say his character name the show? And I'm so cool? Oh my god, I'm a Wrappers not the name I have here? Oh no, you actually want the character that he plays? Character? Yea, my wife and I would have gotten it. That impersonation was Borat. That impersonation was Ali g.
Speaker 1: Ali g is not boring.
Speaker 2: But I thought we were doing the real actor.
Speaker 3: I would do whatever is written on the paper. What I wrote on the paper was Borat, And somehow we got there. And this if I all that. So we're moving on to the next round. This impersonation is for Alexis. I will say this one does have a note on it that Brook cannot say one particular thing. Brook, are you ready? Impersonation starts in three two one go, Oh man, you need to talk Brooke, give me something.
Speaker 2: These girls just keep getting younger.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just gonna go take off my shirt and head down to the beach, and I'm Matthew mcconne.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: Get there.
Speaker 3: That is so good. That impersonation was Matthew McConaughey. I want to applaud Alexis. Brooke was saying a line from Matthew McConaughey movie. She put it in her brain and she's like, who likes younger DiCaprio. I love when your head's out, alexis your thing.
Speaker 1: That movie.
Speaker 3: We have two correct guesses edition, so wow, This finals impersonation is for Jeffrey the last ever. Guys, Let's savor this the last ever for Brook until I decided we want.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, that's right, sweating in here.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 1: Laugh, laughing harder and harder every time a chuckle.
Speaker 3: Are you ready, Brooke? No, not want you to come help. And this is gonna be so hard for me. I'm excited. Let's start this in three two one? Go oh you sure?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I am very excited. And I would like to buy a vow. No, he's not that ship.
Speaker 2: That's not because there's the arson l sketch about me and what is what?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: What is Alex Trebek?
Speaker 2: I would like to take sex for five hundred that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry we did not get any help there during that thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Jeff all I can think of is the impersonation on SNL.
Speaker 1: That impersonation you did, an impersonation of somebody else, impersonating the person she did Burt Reynolds.
Speaker 3: I have no idea that was Sean Connery. She was trying to be.
Speaker 1: That's Sean Connery in your mind?
Speaker 3: Is it Sean Connery playing Wheel of Fortune? For god? It was Jeopardy? I just wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't even do the funny things, but I couldn't think of the funny party.
Speaker 3: Was you throw it on purpose? When it's my turn?
Speaker 1: Je because everybody else is telling them all the movies that they're in. Okay, I will take the L on this one again today and forced to sing somebody wanted to hear Hire by Creed?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is fun.
Speaker 1: Can you take me.
Speaker 3: Web blind man?
Speaker 2: See add that shot into the song.
Speaker 3: We need more Creed, that's your shot.
Speaker 1: Collar question of the day, we got your phones out coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning