Speaker 1: Hey, you found our podcast, but are you following it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's important.
Speaker 3: Make sure you click that follow button and enjoy.
Speaker 2: I think I see a listener outside right now.
Speaker 1: Hey wait a minute, No, no, not like that. Follow.
Speaker 4: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning. And there's a new reality dating show coming out courtesy of Peacock that could take over Alexis's obsession with Love Island. Oh my god, I know that's saying a lot, but it's called Couple to Thrupple.
Speaker 2: I literally, right before we watched in the studio, I said, Jake, did you see the trailer for Couple to Throuptles?
Speaker 4: It's pretty much what you would think it would be. Here's a portion of the trailer.
Speaker 3: If you were.
Speaker 5: Given the chance at non monogamy in paradise, what would you do? Four curious couples will be given the unique opportunity to turn that fantasy into reality.
Speaker 1: I've never been on the day with three people.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like our first time dating is a couple. Let's go when like eight.
Speaker 1: Enough, three, I'm last night.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't believe it's on Peacock though, Like that's a pretty major you know, it's like NBC.
Speaker 1: Everybody's going risque though right now.
Speaker 4: It all happens at a remote tropical resort where all love reality shows have to happen. At this point, participants will meet, mingle and date with a group of fourteen singles to invite them into their relationship.
Speaker 2: And it's hot, jeff if you're in Parka's up it like in Norway.
Speaker 1: You know, nice though up there, But this is a good place. Is ever to announce that.
Speaker 4: Yes, the reason she is so excited is Brooke and her husband Michael feature couple to throttle and we're all excited for you.
Speaker 2: I do not know how couples do this, really honestly, And it's not just like it's just like the balance seed of one more person. Since feelings sounds so exhausted to me.
Speaker 4: That's why it's going to be so much of a challenge and so exciting for you to figure out how to balance one more.
Speaker 2: Person of the relationship. To tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Speaker 1: Brook, Will your children be tuning in to watch you, guys?
Speaker 2: I mean they'll have to meet a new mommy or daddy.
Speaker 1: Exciting times here on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, I mean, what do you call them?
Speaker 2: Auntie uncle couple?
Speaker 4: The Throuble will be premiering February eighth, again on Peacock if anybody's interested in checking it out. But speaking speaking of weird group action, let's get into another.
Speaker 1: Shot Collar question of the day.
Speaker 4: Brook's children are listening and written mommy on here too, so me Digital Jak give it to us.
Speaker 6: If you've been listening to the show for the past two days, you know how hard this is going to be for me to say. But today is going to be the final edition of impersonations with Brooks.
Speaker 1: I have to do it again, really hitting us hard. I know it's a sad day for all everyone's sad.
Speaker 6: Brook has had the run of a lifetime with such memorable impressions like Miley Cyrus high after jaw surgery. Wait, Chris Rock was on thirty Rock right, and of course who can forget angry middle aged smoker yells about plain snakes. I wouldn't say they were good impressions. In fact, nobody would say that.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Tracy Morgan, you were great on thirty Year Rock.
Speaker 6: But they did make me laugh and that's all that really matters. So I hope we can keep the good times rolling. I don't want to do it one final time. As we do the farewell edition of dim Personations with Brook, a couple of throbles rights impersonations. Our first round, Brook, You're in person nation is four Jose.
Speaker 7: So happy?
Speaker 2: All right? What does this say?
Speaker 3: Laughing?
Speaker 1: Is that good? You ready to say his name?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, I can't say his name? You're ready? Impersonation starts in three one go.
Speaker 2: I am here to give you an interview and you are the head of state and it's just very funny. Oh do you check out the the wait? Can I say his character name?
Speaker 3: Show? And I am so cool? Oh my god, I'm a rapperer boy.
Speaker 1: Not the name I have here?
Speaker 2: Oh no, you actually want the character that he plays character?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my wife and I would have gotten it.
Speaker 1: That impersonation was Borat. That impersonation was Ali G. That's true, a G not boring.
Speaker 2: I thought we were doing the real actor.
Speaker 1: I would do whatever is written on the paper.
Speaker 6: What I wrote on the paper was Borat, and somehow we got there. So we're moving on to the next round. This impersonation is for Alexis. I will say this one does have a note on it that Brook cannot say one particular thing, Brook, Are you ready? Impersonation starts in three two one?
Speaker 3: Go, oh man, you need to talk Brooke, give me something.
Speaker 2: These girls just keep getting younger.
Speaker 8: No, I'm just gonna go take off my shirt and head down to the beach and Matthew mcconne.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 7: Get there good.
Speaker 6: That impersonation was Matthew McConaughey. I want to applaud Alexis. Brooke was saying a line from Matthew McConaughey movie. She put it in her brain and she's like, who likes young girls?
Speaker 1: DiCaprio. I love where your Head's out, Alexis, you're thinking.
Speaker 4: That movie.
Speaker 6: We have two correct guesses edition, so wow. This final impersonation is for Jeffrey, the last ever.
Speaker 3: Guys, let's savor thission, the.
Speaker 1: Last ever for Brook until I decided we want to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, sweating in here I want jeff to do.
Speaker 9: We got laugh.
Speaker 1: Laughing harder and harder every time, more than a chuckle. Are you ready, Brooke?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Do you want your thruple to come help?
Speaker 2: And this is gonna be so hard for me.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Let's start this in three two one go oh you sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am very excited and I would like to buy a vow. No, he's not at that show. That's not because there's the Arsenel sketch about me and what is what?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: What is Alex Trebek? I would like to take sex for five hundred.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry we did not get any help there during that thirty seconds, Jeff, I can.
Speaker 2: Think of the impersonation on SNLI.
Speaker 4: That impersonation you did, an impersonation of somebody else, impersonating the person she did Burt Reynolds.
Speaker 6: I have no idea that was Sean Connery trying to be that's Sean Connery in your mind?
Speaker 1: Is it Sean Connery playing Wheel of Fortune? For god?
Speaker 2: It was Jeopardy?
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't even do the funny things, but I couldn't think of the funny party.
Speaker 4: Would you throw it on per when it's my turn to because everybody else is telling them all the movies that they're in. Okay, I will take the l on this one again today and will be forced to sing somebody wanted to hear Higher by Creed.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is fun.
Speaker 7: Can you take me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, blind man.
Speaker 10: See.
Speaker 2: You add that shot into the song we.
Speaker 3: Need more Creed.
Speaker 7: That's your shot collar question of the day, freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Starting this weekend, the NFL Playoffs are officially that's but the big problem for a lot of people around the country right now is their favorite team didn't make it. Yeah, luckily, Jose's forty nine ers are still looking.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna write that on my contract. I can't even say my name in that, and they'll be I can't even get it out.
Speaker 4: It's a super favorite and we all know what if your team's not in it, there is still good news, and it's all thanks to the restaurant chain Popeye's Louisiana Chick. They were founded in New Orleans, home of the Saints, who also are not in the playoffs this year, and which is why Popeyes wanted to give everybody something to cheer for. So they just announced they're gonna be given away free wings if the team that does win the Super Bowl involves Wings.
Speaker 1: So obviously that's the two remaining Bird.
Speaker 4: Teams, the Baltimore Ravens and the Philadelphia Eagles. Plus they're also counting the Buffalo Bills apparently for the Buffalo Wings connection.
Speaker 1: I mean, if one of those.
Speaker 4: Three teams wins it all on February eleventh, you can snag a free six piece order of wings with any purchase two day after the big game on February thirteenth, which is also Marty Grass aka Fat Tuesday.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: I love it and also kind of hate it because it just makes me picture eating like a majestic animal.
Speaker 3: You're eating mityle.
Speaker 6: Sounds good to me.
Speaker 2: This raven is so juicy.
Speaker 1: Well, personally, I do like some deep fried chicken or deep fried raven.
Speaker 4: I actually prefer Laser Fried Bird, Extra Crispy edition of Laser Stories.
Speaker 1: It is going to be coming up right after this.
Speaker 4: It's the radio segment that finally secured a big name celeb to endorse his prophylactic company, Nick Cannon's Colossal Condoms.
Speaker 1: They were almost for the time.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that's good endorsement.
Speaker 4: Good luck with Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other whoopsie babies just know this. First Lazer Stories out of Massachusetts. If you think that soap opera storylines are too sensational to happen in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you don't know enough people who watch those shows.
Speaker 4: And I say that because a sixty four year old grandmother named rox Sane Ducet was in love with soap opera star Thorston K of the Bold.
Speaker 1: And the Beautiful.
Speaker 3: I don't care who knows it.
Speaker 7: I give it.
Speaker 4: Apparently some scammer was texting Roxanne pretending to be Thorston, and of course she believed it was real. One message from fake Thorston said I need you so much you have to get rid of your husband, honey.
Speaker 2: So they're actually just using the script from one of the boldeneh.
Speaker 4: Roxanne replied, saying, need to do some thinking on that, and that's when she hatched a plan.
Speaker 9: Oh no.
Speaker 4: She told fake Thorston that she makes an amazing soup, a special potion if you will, and when he gets home, her husband will be hungry. A few hours later, she wrote, quote, hubby got back not feeling well.
Speaker 1: No, I can collect life insurance.
Speaker 2: Why you write visited text message?
Speaker 1: She wants to know that the plan is afoot.
Speaker 4: And Roxanne's husband actually did have some kind of medical event and she was the one who called nine to one one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he has since recovered and will be just fine.
Speaker 2: When is she going to find out it's not Thorston it's his evil twin.
Speaker 4: Well didn't take long for the police to zero in on Roxanne, and she's been charged with attempted murder along with resisting arrest and assault on a cop. As for the fake scammer, he hasn't been fountains and the real Thorston.
Speaker 1: K has yet to comment.
Speaker 11: I just realized that's probably why we have the text messages, because she got arrested.
Speaker 1: You just realized that.
Speaker 3: I was like, are they going to catch her?
Speaker 2: I still don't know who did it, obviously.
Speaker 4: This next layers are stories out of Miami's. Recently, there was some speculation online that there were large gray aliens walking around the mall in Florida.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 4: And then just the other day there were some more spotted in the hills of Brazil, just Alexis.
Speaker 2: Without her fake Tanner. Overlook, if I'm in Brazil, I'll be tanner.
Speaker 4: And while this might scare some people, one city in the US is trying to get their attention and say, hey, come over here, visit US. I want you because Lexington, Kentucky has officially launched the first ever interstellar travel advertisement.
Speaker 1: I'm actually being serious.
Speaker 4: A group of Kentucky scientists, linguists, and scholars all got together to figure out how best to advertise to other planets, and they came up with the idea of beaming a message with a trapezoid laser into a neighboring solar system that's a mirror forty light years away from Earth.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so now we're putting commercials out there.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason that they're going there first is because scientists believe there's a very good chance that there is life in that particular solar system.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So what's in the message? Yeah?
Speaker 4: First, they included map images of Kentucky's green rolling hills that the open space would be perfect for landing a giant spacecraft.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: They also included some prime numbers aliens love prime numbers, and audio recording of blues music and the molecular structure for water, bourbon, and dopamine. Because, as they say, Lexington's fun.
Speaker 2: It's everybody. Alexis is your mom on like the tourism board for a c Oh yeah she is? So I need to tell her to start reaching out to the game, the whole untapped market out there.
Speaker 4: According to calculations, the ad should reach its target demo in the year twenty sixty three.
Speaker 1: Ah, it's not too far away.
Speaker 4: If the message works, extraterrestrials should hop in their spaceships for a short two hundred and thirty five trillion mile road trip over to Earth.
Speaker 1: But they're in Miami.
Speaker 3: They can't just take a train or something.
Speaker 1: We want more. Yeah, get all their friends to that stuff that this next story is out of. Say it ain't so, Joe HQ. It's time for twenty twenty four's first nostalgia death.
Speaker 4: Something that ceases to exist even though virtually nobody knew was still existed in the first place.
Speaker 2: Wait, you mean like the soap operas we started with. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, something that went away that you didn't even realize was still around. Okay, because the makers of fruit Stripe gum just announced it's been discontinued after an incredible fifty five year ride.
Speaker 2: That Zebra gum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best gum in the world for five seconds.
Speaker 4: Fifty five years is a pretty long time for a gum with the flavor that didn't last more than twenty five seconds. Seriously, if the name rings a bell, this was the gum with that zebra mascot on it.
Speaker 1: Here's a photo of it.
Speaker 4: It has zebra striped bright colors on the actual gum pieces.
Speaker 2: Just seeing a picture is bringing back so many strong, like junior high memories of that stuff.
Speaker 1: And the rappers had printed temporary tattoos on.
Speaker 7: Oh that's.
Speaker 2: Wait, why they stopped doing that?
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 4: It was launched back in nineteen sixty nine and it came in five flavors, wet and wild melon, cherry, lemon, orange, and peach.
Speaker 3: Also Wet and wild melon just got him canceled. It didn't age well.
Speaker 1: There was also briefly a chocolate flavor back in the late seven.
Speaker 2: Years chocolate gum. Nobody asked for that.
Speaker 4: As usual, when stuff like this happened, some opportunists ran out to buy the remaining stock so they could sell it on eBay for crazy prices.
Speaker 2: I always love that suddenly people want it again. If you wanted it before, it wouldn't have gone away because it's gone.
Speaker 4: But fun fact, the zebra mascot's name was Yipes, and there was an ad slogan.
Speaker 1: Proclaiming yipes stripes that was actually used as a clue on Jeopardy.
Speaker 4: Once, And that makes me think about the time our own little Green guy had a sponsorship for an autobody place.
Speaker 1: Oh really remember the tagline that he had humpers bumpers business just kept rolling in. That's how I means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time.
Speaker 7: On Monday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Is this the most helpful or the most annoying toothbrush ever invented? Plus the new kitchen countertop device every family is gonna want to have, and experts are saying it's going to be even more popular than air fryers or hot pots.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Plus when you get home from a long day's work and you open the door, how are you gonna feel when Halbot greets you.
Speaker 1: I don't know how about hot You'll find out.
Speaker 4: It's all the latest and greatest cool inventions from the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas. We're gonna tell you the new products are going are going to change our lives forever. It's coming up. Sometimes I think about the future and I get super excited for the technologies that we're going to be seeing in the next few years.
Speaker 2: I just want to be napping in my car instead of driving. When can we get to that?
Speaker 1: I replace you, they'll have that food and pill form. I'm not excited about that pills and food form.
Speaker 7: That way.
Speaker 3: A giant rock.
Speaker 4: But then I think about how many times Alexis is going to crash her jet pack into the outside of our building as she's flying into work.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, third.
Speaker 2: Time this imagined her cheek squished up against the windows. It slow, yeah, way down when you.
Speaker 3: Open the fire door.
Speaker 9: Far me sing here.
Speaker 1: That makes me nervous about the future again.
Speaker 4: What crazy technologies are scientists really working on that we might actually see coming up soon?
Speaker 1: Well, we do have an idea, because the annual.
Speaker 4: CEES Consumer Electronic Show just wrapped up in Vegas this week, and it gives us a glimpse into what our lives might actually look like in the next ten to fifteen years and what cool new devices we'll all be buying. Like, for example, Okay, you guys know that I'm an amateur ornithologist, right is.
Speaker 2: That a bird person?
Speaker 1: Bird enthusiasts?
Speaker 4: How many times have I said ornithologist on this show, never think.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many times have we actually next on we don't hear?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, this year Cees unveiled the brand new smart bird feeder, and I was expecting more.
Speaker 2: Like, whoa from the room, give those things food. I mean, it's like a camera.
Speaker 4: Well it kind of looks like a regular bird feeder, but it has a ring doorbell in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of it that has ten eighty p video.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, my dad's gonna love this.
Speaker 4: When a bird lands there, the video captures it, but it immediately identifies the species of the bird, and the software can recognize up to ten thousand different types of birds and then automatically releases the exact amount of food that particular bird requires for its daily nutrition.
Speaker 11: I think my dad likes to make up facts about birds, so I think this may fact check him, and he make it.
Speaker 2: Upset, Like he's arguing with yes, I told you those word.
Speaker 3: Doves, and he's like, no, they are local to the desert. They are dugs.
Speaker 1: I'm a desert dove.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's pretty cool, but still not much it can do about squirrels climbing up and raiding the bird.
Speaker 1: Feeder.
Speaker 4: I would hope they would have some sort of shock repellent feature built in if a squirrel gets too squirrely with it. They need to have a home security for the bird home. But maybe that'll be added in the second edition of the Smart Bird. I'm excited about that.
Speaker 2: I can tell you and our parents.
Speaker 4: The next high tech product we need to get ready for is the latest advancement in televisions.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go, Jack, Why didn't we leave this.
Speaker 1: LG is coming out with the new C through TV.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When you turn it off, it's like glass and you can see right through.
Speaker 2: It's like in the movies when they would like raise like a pure glass thing. Yeah, and then it projects everything.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't like raise up and down. It just stays permanently in your room.
Speaker 4: But once the black rectangle is gone, it makes your whole space look way bigger.
Speaker 1: Plus it helps with the fun shway of your house, like a piece of art, like.
Speaker 3: A big crystal.
Speaker 2: Jose would put this in his house and forget that he had a TV.
Speaker 9: Into it.
Speaker 4: Hold where So we're talking about the newest tech devices that were just unveiled at the Annual Consumer Electronics Show that experts say, are going to become normal for everybody to own soon.
Speaker 7: This is fun.
Speaker 1: Like this next one got a lot of buzz. It's called the o clean X Ultra Wi Fi Digital toothbrush. Seriously, they need to work on the NAMA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's in their marketing department?
Speaker 4: But high tech toothbrush? And how is it different than any other one on the market.
Speaker 2: It looks just like every other oral b but it's.
Speaker 4: Different because this is like the backseat driver of brushing teeth.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Because as you're brushing, there's.
Speaker 4: An AI voice that will guide and encourage you to make sure that you're doing it right.
Speaker 2: So it's like me with my children. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like you didn't get the back I just saw you closer to the stop just sucking on the toothbrush.
Speaker 4: What other new devices from CEES can we expect to see in the near future? They say this product is going to be everywhere. It's called the cold Snap five thousand.
Speaker 2: Oh. Is this one of those plunges or something ice bats?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: God, I love when you guess things randomly and then say exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: No, you're wrong.
Speaker 4: This is a basically like a cure egg for frozen treats for you, where you pop a little flavor pod into the top of it. It does its thing, and then two minutes later, boom poops out a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream, so.
Speaker 3: You can buy a pod of mint.
Speaker 2: This thing is so big.
Speaker 4: That's what everybody has, like air fryers, and they have like all sorts of giant products to make up. This is for your giant product for making frozen treats whenever you want, anytime, in under two minutes.
Speaker 2: And it's a new kitchen gadget that everybody will buy and use maybe for a month and a half, and then it'll go with all the other things.
Speaker 1: We have to go through, all of these.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then last but not least, from the Consumer Electronics show, there's a product called hal Bot. How he's a little two legged AI smart home robot. He's only one foot tall, but he's your little home companion who follows you around your apartment or your house, searching for anything that's a little bit off.
Speaker 1: Or out of balance.
Speaker 2: And what does he do? Does he fix it for you?
Speaker 1: No, he'll tell you.
Speaker 2: He's a nag.
Speaker 4: Like if you forgot to turn off the light switch in the basement. How about will come up and be like, hey, the basement light is on. Or if you left some unwashed plates in the sink, he'll nag you to clean them.
Speaker 2: And he's right at kicking level.
Speaker 9: So that's.
Speaker 4: We're gonna need like child protective services for robots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy sucks.
Speaker 3: I want to hit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah immediately, I will say description.
Speaker 4: How about does take a bit of a creepy turn though, when he greets you at the door and he discerns your mood, but by analyzing your voice and facial expressions.
Speaker 1: As soon as you walk in, and then he'll turn on music to match that mood.
Speaker 3: No, the worst thing you can do when I Matt is telling me.
Speaker 4: You see Matt, well, like, imagine you come home and you're like, hey, how about I'm back.
Speaker 5: Because.
Speaker 9: Why are you playing that.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a bad day.
Speaker 3: It's one parking ticket.
Speaker 1: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 9: Shut up.
Speaker 2: I told you you're kicking them. There is no way, no way you're getting through that.
Speaker 4: Sung. Those are the most exciting products that are coming out of cees this year. Make sure you get ready to spend like twenty thousand dollars. So bad, we're going to do your phone tap right.
Speaker 7: After this freaking Jeffrey in the morning, it is time.
Speaker 4: For your phone tap, which our listeners just voted to rename to Pranking mcprank Faces.
Speaker 1: We'll do that name change coming up.
Speaker 4: But today we call a guy who, after spending years in a long relationship and breaking up, is finally trying out the dating apps for the very first time. He's feeling a little nervous, doesn't really know what to exc What he definitely should have expected, though, is that his older brother would use this information to prank him, because that's exactly what we do in your Phone Tap.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's another.
Speaker 7: On the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, is this Vince?
Speaker 9: It is who's calling? Hi?
Speaker 2: Vince. I'm from Match dot Com. My name is Sharon Needles. Okay, Hi, Hi, So you recently signed up for our service and we just wanted to welcome you to the app.
Speaker 9: Oh. Thanks, I didn't know you guys did this?
Speaker 1: Did what?
Speaker 9: I thought it was all online? I thought I didn't know you actually called it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know the dating part, Yeah, that's all online. But you're fairly popular in our community right now, So I wanted to reach out personally.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 9: I checked my app yesterday and there were no matches.
Speaker 2: Oh, you must be looking at the main site. Yeah, you didn't have any matches there. No, but when you agreed to our terms and conditions page, your profile automatically gets distributed to all of our match Group subsidiaries.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: We own a lot of dating apps, and now you're on all of them. You may have heard of singles with shingles No, huh, okay? Oh kiss my ax. You know the one for lumberjacks Ax.
Speaker 8: No, I have.
Speaker 2: That's fine actually, because you're not trending on those apps. You are trending right now. Are you ready for this?
Speaker 12: Not really, you're funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trending on meetup me Eat meet Up. It's an app for lonely men who love sandwiches and want a woman to make one for them. Oh yeah, right, I.
Speaker 9: Don't really want to be on that app.
Speaker 2: Oh it's okay. You don't have to pay any more money. You're automatically enrolled. That's a great thing about coming through our company, you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know if I want to be on an app that asks women to make sandwiches for me.
Speaker 2: You are, but you're also getting a lot of action on another app, chad Finder. Ooh ooh yeah right, ooh I heard that.
Speaker 6: I heard that.
Speaker 9: Yeah? No, ooh, as in that sounds weird. I don't think I want to be on that one either.
Speaker 2: No, you don't even know about it. It's a sister app to No Hookup. Just kidding. You've heard of that?
Speaker 9: No, I'm sorry that I haven't.
Speaker 7: You haven't. Oh, this is all so new to me.
Speaker 12: I've never really done the dating apps, and I thought I was just signing up for one.
Speaker 2: I see. That explains a lot. Do you know what it's going to be helpful is if I send you a link for our newest dating app that's trending. Pop goes the Easel.
Speaker 9: Pop goes the Easel.
Speaker 2: That's for horny artists that actually exists. Oh yeah, and according to our data, they're actually the second horniest career group to horse jockeys.
Speaker 9: I don't. I don't think I belong here. You know what I'm gonna go?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, no, don't go. I just noticed you're over forty, right, Yeah, maybe that's why You've already matched with seventeen people on tutit and boot it. What the heck is that tune it and Buddha app? Oh my god, it's for people who like soccer that have gastro intestinal problems? What is that you?
Speaker 7: Is that you?
Speaker 2: I think I nailed it all right.
Speaker 9: This has gotta be some kind of joke, some kind of put on. Nobody in the world wouldever sign up.
Speaker 3: For an Apple O.
Speaker 2: You would be so surprised. Honestly, we just crossed the half a million mark for our dating app called mostly Simps. I can send you that newsletter. Actually it comes with a twenty percent off coupon for tissues. Make of that what you will.
Speaker 5: I really think that this is a big mistake and I don't belong here mistakes.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have so been there. A couple of years ago, we launched a site called only Plans, where you connect and make plans with someone, but neither of you ever follow through.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you have a lot of apps, and I think you can really just let me.
Speaker 2: Really, because your brother thinks that you would be perfect for this, Gunner said, definitely, sign him up for only Simps. No, wait, that one was out. Mostly Simps. That's the one I scared it up. This is a break phone call.
Speaker 8: What is this?
Speaker 2: This is actually brought for the radio show Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 12: You know, I hear something was happening because there's no way anybody was gonna sign up for any of these apps.
Speaker 7: You tap.
Speaker 2: Your brother said you just joined the dating app community a few days ago and wanted to freak you out.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Gunner, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I heard that pop goes to Easel though, you know.
Speaker 12: When you got so many forty artists, I was almost like, hey, you know what, that doesn't sound too bad.
Speaker 2: Bring your paint brush this way.
Speaker 7: The week up every morning was fun tap weekday mornings on the twenties brookn Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: You hear at Broken Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We make a promise to not pass judgment.
Speaker 2: On your now you get you can't even say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not past judgment on your dating style or your dating choices. Okay, we promise we won't judge you too severely. Okay, we will judge you brutally and harshly, but at least not directly to your face.
Speaker 2: Right, I won't anybody's face.
Speaker 4: That was definitely a difficult promise for us to keep with today's caller, especially when he told us about the big surprise he planned for his date night. I will tell you there was a blindfold involved and a little bit of deception. But he swears it went even better than he had planned and she loved it too. You're gonna hear it in your brand new second date update. Right after this second Date update, a guy named Chris wrote us saying he's made a rule to never ask a woman out ever again.
Speaker 2: Really after whatever happened that he's on the phone with us for before.
Speaker 4: I'm just reading this from his email, But Chris explained he learned a new strategy from a video that he saw where if you're a guy and you say, hey, would you like to go out to dinner with me on Saturday night? Yeah, you're already putting yourself at a disadvantage right there. Why Because in the woman's mind, she is thinking if I say yes, then I'm doing him a favor and he's gonna end up having a great night because of me.
Speaker 2: Wait, she's not thinking Wow, I'm really excited us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's thinking for she's thinking sorry, I was being more. We're going beyond the meal. She's thinking.
Speaker 4: If I say yes, then I'm giving him the gift of spending time with me. If I say no, then this loser has nothing going on in his life. He is going to spend the entire evening all alone in his apartment, watching Netflix and eating old pizza.
Speaker 2: I don't know that that's I don't think that's how we think.
Speaker 1: Even if that's not true, that's what he says. That's what a lot of women think.
Speaker 4: So instead he uses a different strategy that makes him low, really really good.
Speaker 1: When he asked people out, all right, I want to know what it is.
Speaker 2: I love when men say what women think. It's so cute. Okay, continue, Yeah, well.
Speaker 4: Let's talk to Chris about this and see what it's all about. Chris, how you doing, man?
Speaker 9: Hey, good man, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm very curious to learn what the strategy is.
Speaker 2: So wait, is the strategy something you came up with or is this also from the video that Jeff referenced.
Speaker 9: No, I learned this on an Instagram video. But I am telling you it works ninety percent of the time. It's a fantastic little trick here Okay.
Speaker 4: So you don't ask a woman, hey, do you want to go out to dinner with me? What do you do instead?
Speaker 9: See what you got to do is you got to tell them that you're already doing something and then you invite them to come along with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, so like you're going to dinner by yourself.
Speaker 1: I mean that's not Finally, is not funny.
Speaker 4: I think you have a lot of friends, and I'm sure you have a very active social life, Chris.
Speaker 2: What if you don't have plans already?
Speaker 9: Well, yes, you got to plan out your night a little bit, right, you got to put a little fought into this.
Speaker 2: That's a positive.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you tell you got the night planned, You've got your going out to dinner. You're gonna go do x y Z. Now she's got a little bit of foem. She got a little bit of that fear of missing out on some action.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You're saying you're trying to put the idea into the girl's head that you have a life outside of her, that she's not the only thing that's happening.
Speaker 1: And her answer isn't going to change you.
Speaker 3: But if she's lucky, you cand squeeze.
Speaker 9: Her in right.
Speaker 2: So, okay, who did this work on that you went out with?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So this worked on Gina girl I met online on one of the apps. Very funny. Her and I were talking. Both had a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: That's sweet. What was your proposal? What did you already have plan that she could join you for?
Speaker 9: So I invited her this place that was opening that was serving some amazing seafood.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, You're like, oh, I'm going to check out this new seafood place. You want to come with?
Speaker 9: But I said, listen, we have half an hour, like you got to get ready now, you know. So I put a little bit of urgency.
Speaker 3: Maybe a girl i'd be like, yeah, dog some food.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like I would say yes just because of the pressure, Like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, no matter what you're wearing, I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, you created urgency there that that's a good thing.
Speaker 9: So she was up for it. She was up for it.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 9: So I pick her up. She looked good. I looked good, and I told her I said listen, I'll drive. Get in the car, I'll drive us there. And we were almost there. I like it, keep going, I said, listen. Put on this blindfold because where we're going it's going to be a surprise, and I want to surprise you.
Speaker 11: Okay, super romantic if this has been your girlfriend for two years, but a first.
Speaker 2: Date you've never met her before.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's not judge until we hear where this goes.
Speaker 9: So she puts the blindfold on.
Speaker 2: Okay, dumb or just trusting.
Speaker 9: We get there. I take the blindfold off and she sees a file of fish from McDonald's right in front of hers.
Speaker 2: Why I thought you were taking her to seafood.
Speaker 9: Hey it was seafood, right, it is technically fish.
Speaker 4: This whole thing was a prank that you were playing on her, telling her she's gonna have this nice meal, and you really took her to a fast food place and gave her a.
Speaker 2: Sheish.
Speaker 9: So she takes the blindfold off and she's looking at this filet of fish, and I just see this look of confusion over her face. She was she went through every emotion. She was like pissed off for a second, but at the end of it, she just started to laugh. Good wow.
Speaker 2: I mean either that or she's laughing like, oh my god, of course this is my dating life's off.
Speaker 1: There Yeah, after the joke is over, were you able to establish a romantic bond with her?
Speaker 9: Yeah? No, don't forget, I'm dressed up too. So it was funny, you know, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: It's not just at her expense.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm just still processing it.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 3: That's the girls are like.
Speaker 6: YI.
Speaker 1: So how did the date end?
Speaker 9: It was good, right, So we had a great time. I dropped her off at her place and she even admitted that that was funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what what's happened since then?
Speaker 9: So four or five days ago she invites me over to come to her place and hang out.
Speaker 1: Oh, during the nighttime or the daytime.
Speaker 2: I don't think she's gonna say come over at nine am, Jeffery won must She's got, like, I don't know, a sink to unclog her.
Speaker 1: Over here. I thought it's a valid question. The timing is important.
Speaker 4: That's a good sign that she wants you over at any time of the days.
Speaker 2: I mean, she obviously likes you. She's inviting me over, So that's what I thought.
Speaker 9: So I go to her house, I knock on her door and she doesn't up there.
Speaker 2: Oh what, maybe it's another prank. You guys are just the prank couple. I would feel good to get him back.
Speaker 3: Actually it would were laughing on the other end.
Speaker 1: If it was really late at night, maybe she fell asleep before he arrived.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's happened.
Speaker 2: Or if it was early in the morning, maybe.
Speaker 1: This is why the time question was so important.
Speaker 3: I guess we're never gonna know what time of day it was. Did you hit snooze?
Speaker 2: Buddy?
Speaker 3: We're never gonna know, because now we gotta.
Speaker 4: Go, and we're gonna come back and try and get you a second date update and maybe get some clarity on what time it was right after this hold on.
Speaker 7: Update.
Speaker 4: Pranking your date on your very first meetup is either the move of a very confident man or a very foolish one.
Speaker 9: Thing.
Speaker 4: We're just trying to figure out which one of those categories are. Listener Chris falls into because he convinced his date Gina, to dress up really nice, to go out and eat some seafood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she only had a half an hour to get ready.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Technically he wasn't lying because he did treat her to seafood A file of fish sandwich at a McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Which I will say it's my best friend's favorite. If a man took her to get a yes, she's like, she'd be like, I'm divorcing my husband to marry you.
Speaker 1: Book's friends love language gas.
Speaker 4: But they were able to laugh about it afterwards after the prank was over, and they've been in contact since then. She hadn't invited him over, so a lot of good signs. The only problem is it's not resulting in a date yet. But that's going to be our job to step in.
Speaker 2: That's crazy that she didn't answer the door. You're just standing there.
Speaker 3: I know that's frude.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, maybe he got the wrong door. We don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't think.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was a big apartment complex and she just texted the apartment like building, not in the specific room.
Speaker 9: No, it definitely wasn't the wrong door because it was the same door that I picked her up in.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, I forgot about that part.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm a dummy, So let's just end this part and get to the part where we call her and figure out what's going on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, I'm just a little lost here because I'm knocking at the door she didn't answer, and you know, I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 2: You are being really understanding, which is nice.
Speaker 11: I mean she invited you over for sure, Like there wasn't like, uh, you know, there was no miscommunication text.
Speaker 2: How do you miscommunicate that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you want to kick it sometime and he's like on my way?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, no, this was very clear. Invited me over point blank.
Speaker 4: Okay, well let's just point blank ask her why she's not going out with you. I'm dialing her number right now. Here we go, Hello, Hey, is this Gina?
Speaker 10: Uh yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you're Gina? It took a second.
Speaker 2: He know she's Jina. She doesn't know who you are. Yeah, well you're the weird one in this situation.
Speaker 1: I'm jeff from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: The whole shows here.
Speaker 1: Hello, yeah, yeah, it's a little weird.
Speaker 10: What's this about?
Speaker 4: This is about a segment that we do called a second Date Update, and we're trying to help one of our listeners meet up with you again after you already went out with him one time.
Speaker 1: His name is Chris.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know Chris. But did I sign up to this?
Speaker 1: No, this isn't something you sign up for.
Speaker 4: Chris emailed us because he told us about your guys' first date together.
Speaker 2: He's a spontaneous guy, that Chris right, pretty funny toom hmm.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's quite the charmer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that good. He told us about the little practical joke that he played.
Speaker 2: I would love to know what was going through your head when he put a blindfold on you. You put it on yourself, I guess.
Speaker 10: But well, I mean at that point, I didn't have a choice. I was in his car.
Speaker 2: You had a choice to put the blindfold on. You could have said no.
Speaker 3: I mean you're fully committed.
Speaker 10: I was committed. I mean I like him, and I mean it was low key funny at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I mean we got the sense that you must have liked him because we heard that you even invited him over one one or one time.
Speaker 3: It wasn't I don't specific so hung up on that. I like an idiot for it.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, you invited him over at some point, and he says that he went there and that you didn't answer the door.
Speaker 10: Oh so he told you that part too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it was a pretty important part of everything, right, because that's when that's when you stopped responding to him.
Speaker 4: Well, the weird thing is that normally when we do this segment, people will ghost each other over text, or they'll just like break off communication. They won't actually set up a time to meet that person at their own place and then just not show up and answer the door.
Speaker 3: That's peculiar, you know.
Speaker 2: I kind of like the old school physically doing there. It's a lot more mystery.
Speaker 3: She's just watching in through the key hole.
Speaker 4: We're just trying to help Chris get some understanding of what's going on.
Speaker 1: Between you two.
Speaker 10: You know, given his well thought out plan, I wanted to get him back. And my plan didn't work.
Speaker 2: Wait didn't you were setting up a whole elaborate prank to prank him back?
Speaker 1: Of course, Oh my god, what didn't work? What part of the plan?
Speaker 10: So I took him that night and I said, hey, do you wanna hook up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 10: Oh it was a up text, right, And so I was like, I need you to come over in a half hour.
Speaker 8: That should have been the red flag for him, is the half hour, Because he gave.
Speaker 1: Her a half hour just mirroring his because he still felt.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my gosh, we're hooking up.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And so what's the joke?
Speaker 12: So, I mean it was late and he did come over. And the thing is that I have a friend who's a tow truck driver.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So I live.
Speaker 12: On the third floor and I have a clear view to the street view, and he would have seen the tow truck driver hook up his cart.
Speaker 2: You weren't going to answer the door, and you were going to get his car towed. And that was the joke.
Speaker 12: I mean, not fully toad, but you know, hooked up at least to the tow truck.
Speaker 1: So that was the joke. You invited him to be hooking up and what you meant was hooking up his car to a tow truck.
Speaker 10: What else would you have done? He did the whole seafood a way of fi thing.
Speaker 1: That's it's a little fall.
Speaker 2: So I don't think he got the joke. Wait, did the tow truck thing happen because he didn't tell us about it?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 10: See, that's the thing. My friend had another call where he actually was going to make some money and he had to leave.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why your plan failed.
Speaker 3: Good thing you didn't call it.
Speaker 2: So why haven't you called him back?
Speaker 12: Well, because I'm trying to set this up again.
Speaker 10: It was a great idea.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you meant for each other.
Speaker 3: It's ruined.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't have been ruined if we didn't call her out.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. We totally screwed this up for you, your whole plan.
Speaker 4: Because actually, Chris has been on the other line listening to this conversation the entire time.
Speaker 12: Are you guys kidding me?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 7: When did you want? Oh?
Speaker 2: That was good, Jose, Yeah good. Yeah, it was an elaborate praise you guy.
Speaker 10: You ruined everything.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Wow, this is not cool, Gina. Not cool.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you laughing? Chris? I thought this would be exactly your type of humor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but my car, I mean that's an it's an expensive car. You gotta be careful. I mean, she's gonna have my car, Toad. You can damage the car.
Speaker 2: What did I do? I didn't know we had the fun police on the.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 11: I haven't buddies have damaged their car while they're getting town.
Speaker 2: Fish fully, But the plan.
Speaker 4: I don't think the plan was to totally like tow your car away to some like car lot and make you pay to get it out.
Speaker 1: I've heard it. I think it was just like to hook it up as a joke, right, Gina, Right.
Speaker 10: I mean it would have worked had my friend not had to leave for a real call.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm glad the plant didn't work. That's not it. That's not even a prank. I mean, my pranks are good.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I thought you were going to be so excited you just found out this woman that you like was planning on seeing you again.
Speaker 9: Yeah, listen, this doesn't work in a relationship. There's only room for like one funny person, not too.
Speaker 4: God, And it's the same thing with the morning show. Only one of us can be funny.
Speaker 3: And yeah that's Jeb.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know who it is.
Speaker 9: Fish.
Speaker 10: Wasn't that funny? Honestly?
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is going south a little.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you found a woman who was okay with being pranked into a McDonald's dinner and you're negative about blind blindfolded. Yeah, I forgot that it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, look, Chris, she's able to brush off your prank. Why can't you just brush off hers and laugh with her?
Speaker 9: Her prank is borderline dangerous, and you know she's gonna try to prank me again. Somehow, and who knows, she might set the house on fire.
Speaker 10: I don't know like this, I have about four or five ideas.
Speaker 1: There is a prank cover.
Speaker 2: I think they're coming, whether they go out again or not.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I mean there's unfinished business between you guys, whether it's romance or pranking each other. So I'm going to offer to send you guys out again on another date that we would pay for. Plus we'll toss in a couple of Brook and Jeffrey whoope cushions from I'm probably gonna.
Speaker 9: Stop you right there and just say that I'm not interested and.
Speaker 3: Probably Yeah, it was one bad another stick in the mud.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if I apologize to Gina here, or if I apologize to Chris, or maybe I should just apologize to the listeners.
Speaker 1: Listeners, I'm sorry that you had to sit through.
Speaker 9: All of that.
Speaker 2: It was on a joke. It was just a joke.
Speaker 9: We got.
Speaker 3: Second date phone.
Speaker 7: Tap, so freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Why doesn't anybody just blurt out I love you anymore on the first date. Why is it that now everybody is like I saw on Instagram video and now I'm gonna trick the person and prank them, and then they're gonna prank me back, and now everything's confusing and unclear.
Speaker 1: But that's just how dating is, because it's the internet trend right now.
Speaker 2: I think even before the Internet, nobody's blurting out I love you on the first date, Jeff, I was weird in like eighteen fifty.
Speaker 1: It's weird the good old days. I am begging anybody.
Speaker 4: Listen, if you recently went on a first date and you confessed your undying love for them in the first ten minutes, and you're wondering why they're not calling you back, shoot us an email. I would love to do an easy, simple, straightforward call like that.
Speaker 2: Well, why you're just telling me? Well, because they don't love you back, what do you want?
Speaker 3: They were too perfect.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what world you and Jose are living in right now, but I don't think it exists.
Speaker 3: I'm having a good time in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess we'll just stick with the total confusion and game playing and pranking.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: Thanks for great radio, Jeff. Isn't that what we're here for?
Speaker 3: That is true? The text is lit up.
Speaker 4: My head hurts right now, but I love it. Creat you can always email the show. We'll call that person who wasn't.
Speaker 7: Calling you back freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: I gotta say it's pretty smart what the musical artists have started doing lately to make even more money. Like when they go when they go on a concert tour, Yeah, they have a film crew follow them to turn it into a movie for all the people who miss the show or want to see the behind the scenes action.
Speaker 2: And then they re release the movie after they add some exclusives that you didn't get the first time.
Speaker 1: Let that money keep on rolling in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the concert twice.
Speaker 4: That's why I've just hired a few people to follow me around the studio on Fridays to capture me and my entire musical process leading up to my big Friday performer.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be in a film crew, you know, but it's your performance is free, jeff.
Speaker 1: This is how I have to make money. So that's what the film people are here for.
Speaker 4: If you see me go into the bathroom with a guy with a camera, don't think anything of it.
Speaker 1: It's all part of the big movie. Don't even go in there. No matter what you hear.
Speaker 4: I am planning for my stardom, which is gonna start right after I sing my brand new song of the week that's.
Speaker 7: Coming up freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time for my song of the week.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I rarely, if ever do this, but I'm gonna take my co hosts and all of our listeners back to a point in time when I was just seven years old.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, And you're probably wondering, what was I like as a little kid.
Speaker 2: I thought you were really sweet.
Speaker 4: Was I still the effervescent, witty, charming, tight pants cassanova that you see standing before you here today?
Speaker 2: I was shy and a little snotty.
Speaker 1: Answer is no, I was just.
Speaker 4: A regular boy with a recording contract from our c You did mall talent shows all over California for five Yeah, and while singing and dancing with my mom definitely made me happy. That's knocking a downplay now. I will say there was only one thing in the whole world that could put me up into.
Speaker 1: The stratosphere, which was the sky. That is me singing my one hit wonder, Reach for the Sky.
Speaker 2: It's only a hint to us.
Speaker 3: Sure, I still think it's gonna come back. We're playing this on.
Speaker 5: The air.
Speaker 4: With my mom was only number two on my list of joys. What was above it at number one? That was celebrating any birthday, brisks or special family event at one of my most cherished, beloved restaurants in the world, the one, the only olive Garden.
Speaker 3: Yeah Garden.
Speaker 2: I spent fancy birthdays there.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, wow, everybody did, because when you're there, your family.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I was a buster there.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about this. I remember being seventeen and thinking this was the upper echelon of this is as good as it gets.
Speaker 3: It's really fancast.
Speaker 1: And I think they had a normal fork and a salad.
Speaker 2: Force and more salad than you could prob endless.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure there's thousands of people out there who also have these very special memories from their child going there to feed a family of four, spending just forty two dollars and ninety six cents that concluded the tax, and.
Speaker 3: Nowadays they give you another meal half price and take.
Speaker 7: On with you.
Speaker 4: So I don't really know why this happened now, but today I just want to pay homage to the Italian American staple that baby birded this fledgling and taught him how to.
Speaker 1: Fly, said that putting it down.
Speaker 3: I wish we had bolts of Alfredo just sitting here.
Speaker 4: I want to raise a breadstick to you, why in honor of Olive Garden instead of singing whiz Khalifa and Charlie Pooths see you again.
Speaker 1: It's young Jefferies Olive Garden. I'm going to point when I'm ready.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be emotional.
Speaker 1: Points.
Speaker 13: I'm on a hot dad. I'd rated a ten because the restaurant that I picked his servant Italian muffles of penn nay so good. It's a sin got us lady and the tramp and stuff in booth oleaven at the Olive Garden.
Speaker 1: Damn that food. Every bite I choose keeps lifting my mood. It hit me like a Beta Chini Kway loop with my gluten stacks. I ate the breadsticks and they brought him back.
Speaker 4: I got more baskets than Kobe and Shan likes the Alix wants the way that told me about this stoop and salad, big giant plates. Alfredo in my face. The only limit is your stomach space. Yeah, no need to huff. The flight of venis because there is the closest stop you could take the toor ladally in the more parking lot.
Speaker 3: Like tuscan Enix to the bass pro shop gets some more.
Speaker 13: The staff are my friends, and I can tell their thrilled to sing me Happy Birthday again.
Speaker 1: They do their own song while clapping their.
Speaker 14: Hands because they treat you like your family, minus all the nag again had the other gardens got me saved?
Speaker 4: Lore check it first, I ate some calamari and zid and did and stop, ordered pasta like a rapper with netra netra on top of like New Year's Eve all over the meat ball's gonna drop. Yeah, took a family salad ona and slid into my chop like Alaska's playing George. The button's about to pop with the men you got me drew in the way. You're gonna need a mop, oh Adam, And he's been saying, this is the garden they really want popping bottles inside.
Speaker 13: Of a casual restaurant.
Speaker 1: Now hit me with that freshly grated parmesan.
Speaker 13: Justin Madge and the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I go there to propose, and she will find.
Speaker 2: Her rank.
Speaker 13: Beating inside her cheese. Raby alls one epic Cheese Day. May I recommend little og Spot where Pasta bil tees ne never Brett six and persas snuck like Contra band. The one place Joe Coy and Taylor Swift could be seen laughing at the olive Garden.
Speaker 4: Yes, stows olive garden.
Speaker 2: Dude, lunch on me. Let's go, Let's go to the olive Garden.
Speaker 4: I'm putting the suggestion right now that our next morning show holiday dinner is celebrated at the Ogs.
Speaker 2: I already have a recipe that copies at zupa Tisconica. Yeah, that's a great thing about olive Garden. You can mispronounce anything.
Speaker 3: Can Italian.
Speaker 1: The text in seven eighty five nine too, tells me thought about the song of the week. We're in the post.
Speaker 4: The video up on all of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey. You could check them out there. Happy Olive Garden Day.
Speaker 1: Unofficially, ye.
Speaker 7: Freaking Jeffrey. In the morning, we got.
Speaker 4: Text to seventy five nine two that says I had a bet with a buddy that if we went to Olive Garden he couldn't eat just one breadstick.
Speaker 3: WHOA, that's actually a real way.
Speaker 2: He didn't do it.
Speaker 4: He says he did it, but only for a few minutes, then didn't even realize he was eating more till he cleaned out the entire bread bag.
Speaker 3: Ye, yep, that'll happen.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get me, I think.
Speaker 1: But if you missed it.
Speaker 4: Instead of singing the twenty fifteen hit song by Wiz Khalifa see You Again, Yeah, I sang my own version called Olive Garden because as a kid, and I mean even now, it is the best place to go with the family and your friends to celebrate life's biggest events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no, they didn't pay me for this song.
Speaker 4: It's just what I believe deep down in my heart because it happened to me on my aunt's birthdays, after soccer parties, whatever it was. It's very personal to me and it created long lasting memories, so I had to sing about it.
Speaker 11: It is what us Alli Gardonians call Hospitaliano.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm moutiful and it's true. A lot of people are texting me in with their feet back good and bad brook What are you see?
Speaker 2: I like this one that said I just updated my will to have my ashes spread at alive gardens.
Speaker 3: Call it health apart.
Speaker 2: He says, hopefully it doesn't happen in the cheese grater, all right.
Speaker 1: So tell me when if you missed it, if you want to hear it again.
Speaker 4: Though, we're gonna have this song up at the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube page, on our Facebook Insta, and our TikTok all of it at Brook and.
Speaker 7: Jeffrey Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We've got a new person for the game today, and this is just some nube. His name is Nathan and he is a gamer. He loves playing video games, doing it battle Royale style, and his favorite right now is Diablo four.
Speaker 3: So still, let's.
Speaker 1: Welcome Nathan to the show. What's up, Nathan?
Speaker 2: What's Diablo about? Is that like about you play a video game in Hell? Or where are you?
Speaker 9: Is that it pretty much? You're just fighting differs from Hell?
Speaker 2: There's many any creatures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's kind of like our radio job on the daily. So that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Exit and I wait for you guys to play this game.
Speaker 1: Sounds pretty easy.
Speaker 4: Do you think maybe I could set you and Jose up Nathan on a one v one game?
Speaker 1: He'll cry if you pay him.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know if.
Speaker 2: Right I'm gonna leave.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I turn the game on. I'm like, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: We'll let you think more on that.
Speaker 4: But Brook's gonna leave the studio in the meantime while she heads out. You know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good luck, Nathan, Your time starts now. Zane Mallix celebrates a birthday today. He's better known as a former member of what boy band? Pandora is the name of the home planet from which famous movie franchise Avatar? What city is the fashion center of Italy? Which ingredient is the main difference between pizza and flatbread in Disney's Pinocchio? What's the name of Geppetto's cat?
Speaker 1: Still? Answer to one? You could sit in silence and just take it.
Speaker 10: That I heard.
Speaker 3: Where are you good?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You canna put your back on broke back into the studio. So, since your first time player, Nathan, tell us something about yourself? What interesting fact do we need to know about you?
Speaker 2: You make a good horse noise?
Speaker 1: Or a motor boats.
Speaker 3: On your secret you're shoveling a stack of papers?
Speaker 2: Hidden talents?
Speaker 3: Are we guessing?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: You're good at stally?
Speaker 3: You could be all.
Speaker 1: He's a man of many, many talents.
Speaker 7: Wo.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna move on to someone with a few less talents than you have.
Speaker 4: Brooke, Here we go. Your time starts now. Zane Mallick celebrates a birthday today. He's better known as a former member of What Pandora is the name of the home planet from which famous movie franchise, Yes, Superman? What city is the fashion center of Italy Milan? Which ingredient is the main difference between pizza and flatbread?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Interesting, tomato sauce.
Speaker 1: In Disney's Pinocchio. What's the name of Geppetto's cat?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh?
Speaker 1: Figure out in the game Pac Man eating? What fruit is worth? At least Cherry's sorry? What fruit is worth? The least number of points?
Speaker 2: Oh, the least number of orange?
Speaker 4: All right, scot our answers in this game is over. We're gonna hand on over the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose I.
Speaker 3: Have got to correct today, So you got three?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Nathan Edge g out by one there, let's get these answers in for everybody. Zane Malik celebrates a birthday today. He's better no, so mean to say he's better no as a member of One Direction. Pandora is the home planet from the movie franchise Avatar. Avatar Fashion center of Italy is Milan. The ingredient that's the difference between pizza and flatbread is yeast. Yeast makes the bread rather than the you know, crackery. In Disney's Pinocchio, Jeppetto's cat is figuaro. And in the game Pac Band, the fruit worth the least of the points is cherries.
Speaker 2: You had, it's least.
Speaker 4: It's the most common one, but it's only where one hundred points. Melon is worth the most with a thousands.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 4: So I'm Nathan the expert gamer already knew that question, of course, but unfortunately, Yeah, I can't give you any money here just for playing, though, we are going to give you a pair of tickets to Emerald City Comic Con. From meeting your favorite celebrity guests and comic creators to making the best memories of family and friends, Emerald City Comic Con is the place to be. February twenty nine through March third at the Seattle Convention Center. Tickets on sale now at Emerald Citycomic coon dot com.
Speaker 3: And there's always gaming stuff too.
Speaker 1: I love comic con.
Speaker 3: It's for everyone.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: Right, hey, Nathan, as we leave, do you want to, you know, give us any more hidden talents?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm gonna blanking everything out of my mind.
Speaker 2: Wow, you must be good. Sleep.
Speaker 4: It's great playing with you, Nathan. I'm not going to remember this conversation in ten minutes.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll be back to doing Brooks Bucks same time
Speaker 7: On Monday, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.