Speaker 1: There's the Lagrancio, then the Los Angeles a latur Fassano, la fronte electric in goo ha stoysol.
Speaker 2: Chargers, amigos amigas, the Toda La Familia radio is pla, Los Nuevo Programma, pulo charges, vodcast and podas the most ancles charges agamente wargo, Fernando Ranirez, Fernando Ala Mesa us To Aliquipo, Esueta Bay, San Diego, regigand Los Angeles. Yet the momento Fernando case absoluetamente crucial, paramezunol, momentos siasio, jamar Granachipi botalist mass importantes cato Leipo, sultimo sanos por key.
Speaker 3: They try and nuvo coach and Jefe de k I notice yes.
Speaker 2: In quanto la sando ama, the podcast at hue porla manana Jaho varias Andreas and Eel, the coaches and the here henerales perosi, momento tambi sagra like toomphasis, and the Fernando and Portante Tomi la decisions and the people a possivily port to marla decision correct. In quanto kimbas mental coach Keva aguiara jasin Herbert yet the temporas yo your mental heren then son tra juntos are you guess important?
Speaker 3: Par Francis.
Speaker 4: Bramo traves on to s grave is one of the fornam and for donam and the lola la n skol and uh to los Angeles zoom loos la brier ron la logo lego yallow c s I s k sermon in Torinando.
Speaker 2: Como in Reclemos, Fernando is not come principial the semana primero come Mike Ravo ciendo the pero, the Los Titans came coach the land line fell mill ventos oh in you know in know into termina relation Los Titans, the Poe Pitt, Carol carow One, the King and contra are una position. Then Troe la Francisco Carlo and suconferencia Prince, and again in Trenando it gets coach keep yeah ament o the podcast as pas la second filmal secret bother in t guadroos, he says Titus super Bowl total or records de la Francis, Bill Belichick, they had tren and he and young president know qipo the lass the football the Lost New England pages yeaes togamos a m l sua Lunez place did hiendo a Michigan Altitua, The Football Universitario case, Jim Harbor tis a quatro in Trino is a premierville.
Speaker 4: Se no its been in Canal, Bill Belichick and Conferenzia brince Yo There the care and l tomnest Sdomsell, Trenadore Los, Jim Harbor to am Loka Soly Trent buck in San Francisco Principle and the Pens Jim Harbal no Carria, the Caria at Aura bemos eran Nazoska San Francisco, Dcolo correctos, el a yata cando, John Lynch, Baco Calna, Euntos sim portante, Mike Rabo j and trnadoes p carol taen bas Se, como comosana molasses, das borgos, jes amos ja a moosta.
Speaker 3: To best, The's a Bravo in New England, the.
Speaker 4: See Germeo loobus and nador Comblo s bends Robbert Craft Yes almos a Center, program com Lo ca pasquatro and m not not the Nemos cambire the nemos these tintos responsibily mm nova directions and if you have a mic brabar but I mean, okay, suppose lab dad I see los car the the cabus labor dad you the okay contos los d gar Connell Lava and alfinandos Campionato.
Speaker 3: Our Ela Sunto and New England.
Speaker 2: He passed up a reconstruction, not in a quarterback para para momentos yeatsra s election the pride rondel the do mill in guadro make here on quarterback I know you and says cal Williams now tarn Tree May Daniels. No tender ketos and processo cano one in contradi lexito in malato the the afis as necessary quarterback Novado in supermda and rookilos lo comipo or via the the the super bowls you know the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeahs je move and.
Speaker 4: See see no common this against the fid bing on neither lostado from poor Haunter Henry Johnny Smith and Nail Harry Los election and premier Ronda is can na minimo draft you macuard los charges contra los patriotas said Doug Kid del Boss and herald e l l and el as lend none non selection being Premier n the Coman and Premier Ronda yea ours in Christian can again laudis election being for Shannon Jones, downta high Tower and those mills. Premier Ronda is Loman. This bills election. So you know, yeah, Gavan I logo yes a.
Speaker 3: Ya our re.
Speaker 2: Fernando valtad but I isa, but I say BENI Singco aries Isa, pic Arilla and Detroit, the Chargers, Jovana dinner.
Speaker 3: And Jana No moment to cola position sinco Yeah, draft.
Speaker 4: Kidn hurdy.
Speaker 3: Lonely look at the boy cusa USA.
Speaker 2: It means on the headphones tontro pards, Mira Awa like in ta position here adjacin himo cala sexta and el draft the mill vain.
Speaker 3: To don dont j.
Speaker 2: Quarterback real de manera consistent la enciva, Yeah, porque or pent porce or transdimient to hularies lusnia I mean.
Speaker 3: Momento itally.
Speaker 2: Second yeahhor convector cornerbacks contor linebackers in the system of sun your creo.
Speaker 3: B corpor receptorists in a kinta position.
Speaker 4: Fernando kvas Malague neighbors or brock Bowers as so as those so of those who you against the draft, not a receptor come malague neighbors becme Marvin Harrison Jr. There's a grog Justin Jefferson the said draft Basil Lamente and that means a j.
Speaker 3: Mar Chase receptor.
Speaker 4: Justin Herbert, Joshua Palmer celesion is when Tonna Savage log Queen Johnson Domingo, Yeah, you are, like Quentin Johnson called lost.
Speaker 3: So you are.
Speaker 4: Keenan Allen, Mike Williams and Keenan Allen on my leak neighbors, Keenan Allen, josh Palmery, Quentin Johnson is moving when quarter receiptories and the opinion oh C for brock Bowers, brock Bars mcordis alas Mosbeson and last verse that is ands and Dan Fouts to Kellen Winslow and Tonio Gates is to walk on fellow rivers cont Justin Herbert as well as a brock Bowers you to man Gerald Everett, you're the okay brock Bowers, Gerald Everett, you the very the on when a stone smart you the okay Connetus does his stone smart and.
Speaker 3: And and the ty end Yeah a.
Speaker 2: Pre connest on the seel draft, Silas and cl draft with exact moment, the fans, your scouts, general managers, he coaches, nexiting and per draft exact Nuiga and tias per and.
Speaker 3: Says Parati the.
Speaker 2: Justin Herbert Saillo, the guerdo Yeah in to the peer contol Princega my Facil, then contradroyer E La Ronda charge and picks pas and Ronda. The Kinta Sexy Septima Yeah, and Tom says k Kris mass fascil c Dna Stai and neighbors or the Harrison Junior the Cordo total a medric To sets on a slam dunk, This is a home run, Bassa Jenna's no Manera, the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m Faci and Porky put Los Angeles Yeah ye, and Tom.
Speaker 2: Says masas roar offensive linemans, pass rushers, cornerbacks, massa draft.
Speaker 4: You okay, Lina Fancia mass mass Fastil, Pedro Comb and Tadores loke Mejorpoe Roy Lomo's Beasto, Chris dim and Aquar chargers uh and yes those Mills says al Majores Guardios and thenido on unknown like and then the l as massa roya los loss yea, the the South Alabama, the song and the d n ai yes the lo okay. So lookayo.
Speaker 3: Is a position. It's a selection and linear offense. What for him.
Speaker 2: Lakinta claro la inta selection chargers you know it is linear offense.
Speaker 3: When Essa and.
Speaker 4: Said, yeah, Joe old l much s penn state but lotroka s yeah, some tag less is here those like cos they get me a ceo he lost to be ceostando let's oh yeah, and traviss cas and combine. If we switched you over the right, what would that be free? What would that transition be like to you? He love the bays and yours that toulos two boys coheress to servelos allow the come up with the reaction pos cases algom moe deficingly, peno yes, pus algom tressing words and yellows con con Tampa Bay as a super bowl, the re perusal o moui defeasing, Pero s caring.
Speaker 1: And tr.
Speaker 4: Alan com los cam yeah caring po mob allows the don't see the poilna and rita algok co his the tennis chance. Later Cory Lindsay, Corey Lindsay is Denis, but you the ok Lina Almo pass and my league neighbors brought Bowers algom with the physical you know you're gone agin the parades.
Speaker 2: Pass and the much philosophy you know, the the last so come come draft for him, blow.
Speaker 3: For him.
Speaker 2: Blo is almost trade for selection now rosinco ms ultra mas segundarnd him I'll go Canasamente and on Tom Telesco. Yeah, Becausovan and the and the draft, the draft. Yeah, it's so it's not possibly valpen there complete amente then a ma tipnest n l Elipo lo the core Lisle our towns and podcast Fernando de Larve, the locates La Pervia and Trigo media enters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, k parru conshu con su familia.
Speaker 2: Mala practical amend, practic amend, the rediar seguando cerevio in la la Persia dam who are most important to Lava, Corey Linsley, h tand dificile and contral on Central al Vane sail and Corey Linsley a particle ma fort el maa forte the top of the c and caw for GiB Cory Cory Cory n Cerca, Quadricenta, kings Bench, Repetition.
Speaker 3: Comsina Ilios and.
Speaker 2: In Partillo, the Pretty to Miss Commentario, the pritt and Bora and supremer Jua don the un Mancadramanica con Comados Sumanos, the Trecienta Livers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Sima to.
Speaker 2: Intelligence commor resolvia Coma and FSA contra cosa bord prenother fasil Place, Fernando brenda Heims and min Juando Movian lost.
Speaker 3: No umbrado.
Speaker 2: Jos, the Brendon Jimez, Repondo Centro, the Retiro, Practical and Core the Wild Club to como como Mamfernando.
Speaker 4: Position important See so you no no platmos little lunes ale when this lean lomalo lo when Andy and your numer of those clar the man, the una.
Speaker 2: Car personal person.
Speaker 4: Guanto perro la lob sa those messes we ca.
Speaker 3: Yeah yea.
Speaker 4: Know yeah cro l per list and marso okay and percento that's Forna mente labor dad as my host, Contradlo chargers and necho and and labadad like your la vida and mill you know lost chargers if central labor Dad cam Yes is just a herbert Esta Yeah, conandola cantavas aliendo castiendo macd May you like yo Silla justin justins a hostess. Wow, it's all going crab like labor Dad no es como this and look Alo.
Speaker 3: Pierre and the Passo abart al Fernando.
Speaker 2: Quilo MOI include cim pre contade para para human contra baslave the lastra cosas no so lamente football is Amo the football Amo, the Labarti intellectual juego kill me Satanta Saxos Tanto and Green Bay Comino Dolo chargers, Contani con contonamenta physicas para jugar al de porte, Gavan Porky no viavan the port.
Speaker 3: You know Savill and.
Speaker 2: Sir and Corel centrosa no extra cho They were to Talinto kill not against Ingo poquito mass the emphasis and to the film get.
Speaker 4: Know in Lava sun cos persona, the milli porta, la Comida and Green Bay and Los Angeles l Eli supposa and la Communidad. Are you ninos are ju dando Crook I see ninos o what see lad alg crave in in Noble perro Ken sabe kingsbas algo and so on in la ba da algo and politic labor dad algol algoko that yes, passion materana pole you cannot see.
Speaker 3: You and n so.
Speaker 4: Carrilla premier al moen noble suppose alco moin portante ma po pero labor dad no not by mass uh no mask boys, the lad.
Speaker 2: Cory labad com Fernando place no solo who as you know berlo function and come on, come come on professional, come on, come up secunica.
Speaker 3: Who come soon as a place.
Speaker 2: Jolas familiar man and thea tlve per juto yahos Fernando loan janos yeah, dont the two in Monton de perenzias dont fuor don the secondjs lo ke last lugars such memorial m reguerdos esto, polomo lo claso and f and co f literal mentees, lomas, lomas important amos, loja suma mente sala and local the dila and muchimos mu.
Speaker 3: Place cobri Loo and persona.
Speaker 2: Fernando Boland loguees to toloss ges lare paracion parravam not continual nfl en partios the semana Patios and the Terminando Talvis tal Velo, Fernando and show the Treja mass options, aur Is, save Loo, give up as Sando again, Kipos p and Son d n L potentially de Veran Masario al Camino, Ken Sakola, Facilmente grand.
Speaker 4: J Hilbert Podcast Lego Hilberto the album Loco However, Lady Green Bay Ye Ga yesl Premier seventh sing and on second Sea like an Thos, Cowboys, Yep Lost, Tom and Mike Spera, Jerry Sca Couses the Jerry Jones, rubber Craft, Arthur Blo Estampi and Okay, yeaes Stan that is a that the yeah Ni says, the sperm they speed the Mike McCarthy try a Bill Belichick.
Speaker 3: Trial, try ye.
Speaker 4: Speral you and t it is super bol A Lombriclogan you know Quin and Kay Dan Quins, Siro and Momentos, Judoka Dan Uinva Sierro, par scenario Che Dallas, the Malaria Pero Pero and the Paro you know, Yody, Okay, Dallas, Buffalo Tampa Bay Skips come see see Pittsburgh band and uh Buffalo Buffalo, I came labor, come come up the spos.
Speaker 3: Come out to see pets for pitts for pets for.
Speaker 4: You know, come on, Nando, you know what t J, what's you's gonna say? Bid t.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: Sandre Bertando l sav L Pardido Kansas City. It's gonna be dangerously cold see negative thirty degrees wind chills.
Speaker 3: Cheat Fernando one one condition a c chiefs for rest. You can't know.
Speaker 2: You want to keep our ceo Pienza, pianza in in in uh in tyrek porgetanic plosio ya you know with withoutnel friol and a peak Corto.
Speaker 3: S pera and conditions a si so s Mario and like to keep a la pilot with.
Speaker 2: Dolphins by a narrow heads a c and forman and partio correer lot the Patrick Mahomes Mahina, the goun Frio gon.
Speaker 3: Bi and gonn come.
Speaker 4: See you know it part Lego Rams, Matthew Stafford regressa Detroit and so you know it's historia and I entered on Matthew Stafford Jersey no no no no no, and one francon On Yeah made Stafford and lest made Safford list and Partido lest for and you wanna implementary and.
Speaker 3: Or rams soon.
Speaker 4: Let's says Leon and.
Speaker 2: Portancel Porto and Quipo Young Dan campbell a movie.
Speaker 3: And Mo mo dificially No, No that.
Speaker 2: A percent that vol part and Partio Playoffs Chico, Chico, The locate the inclan a laza notament case importante, but paraos allions see keep the lan National is coming to places its nau and contra Paris.
Speaker 4: Rams in Los Corradores and Gippos. Karen Williams Rams the Lego, Jamary Gibbs, David Montgomery, Los Leones, Esteva, Los Tres Corridos and.
Speaker 3: Domo and Domo.
Speaker 4: It is the members are free and the Troy Fins and.
Speaker 3: Arrow Head arrow Heads.
Speaker 4: Makin get Jared started in Jalo Menco and Sean McVay and I said, what the seas the mistav and Cabos and Lucas and lo the Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: Estavan Imams prepar to to Ita Tampa Bay, Philadelphia, Yeah no decent Jayalen hurts in Fernando in Sandola, Sandolos the Momental Philadelphia, see one of our press same price or presses in in La brime Ronda the Party of Them The Playoffs and co cam and our presses sing macaw pla.
Speaker 3: Very, Fernando Soora meaned to regard al.
Speaker 2: Yes, mass important security ver in in decline in hours and can call livert Action Alter Minazuela and Hindo Sally.
Speaker 4: Monday, black Man Day next Yeah, okay, ye say so Chance say so, sport Yeah you look and l yeah, the spos no yeah, the spoe or ld.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I can be oh oh yeah, Fernando can you sell? And al on Compass and the beat Kilberto salent.
Speaker 5: Lo okay perfect and the perfect perfect.
Speaker 2: Guy, those those Buenos in Serio and Serio di Mo Professionalists Girls.
Speaker 3: Again and Sima movie.
Speaker 2: Fernando Gone, Gilberto v m B and andill Ya and the podcast Sealing you know I can't Yes, no, no, no, no no, it's not loa yeah Joe and the do or do not There is no there is no try exactly as a season or Fernando.
Speaker 3: Por la Presia.
Speaker 2: And part of the podcast Parcel and Perosi Durant tell charges not in Coach and taken.
Speaker 3: Almost all very a podcast.
Speaker 2: Parapet To Fernando in quanto t mas menos to create yea tanto maas and and Chargers.
Speaker 4: You come, you do you Harbor Belichick, Carols, wasn't there be stars massy Yes, harboy yourself is look at Lonica goes to the l personal This tinta persona perro u, the ok para yu, the oka parapos, divisional Javan selectionaldo us Yes, yeah, and it's get herbs and manna. It's a manna a man uh celebral Campionato Machino, Bill bel Checki quiposir Pi Carol and mis mottos and manna begon We come las cosas propos como yelostos Primero and trebars Casa y ls and mass Po Massive mass poyd Okay Primeto, Radio Naro Parents, Rally and.
Speaker 2: Moving Yes, Tremos can younger a market Confernando Radondai Contola Information Necessary Al Momento movie, Fernando Ara.
Speaker 3: And Puro Chargers and podcast official Joo Francisco Pinto ROAs PU.
Speaker 6: Chargers produce the air game The Quitan, the Chargers Radio Networks, Football American
Speaker 3: Chargers