Speaker 1: There are now more Democrats coalescing again this morning behind the idea of Michelle Obama becoming President of the United States of America. This has really picked up since we chatted about this yesterday. With now there seems to be a lot of people on social media who are organizing to say that she would be amazing as president of the United States of America. She also did took a couple of I wouldn't say shots, but undermining moments, I guess would be a way of putting it with Joe Biden and his leadership. We're gonna chat about that coming up in just a moment, but before we get to that, some other big news. James Comer has come out this morning with new accusations against Hunter Biden, saying that Hunter Biden knew seventy percent of the quote unquote anonymous art buyer identities, contradicting the White House's claims and that that would never happen. Hunter Biden in fact, knew the identities of seventy percent of his anonymous art buyers, after the White House claimed Hunter Biden was quote not involved in the sale or discussions about the sale of his art, so that there wouldn't be money launding or influence peddling with his artwork that would involve the White House. Well, they lied to you yet again. Yes, they claimed that he would not be involved in the sale or discussion about the sale of his art, therefore putting up a wall between him and the presidency to make sure that people weren't trying to buy influence. And they also said that Hunter will not be informed of who is purchasing his art quote unquote that coming from the White House. Well, Hunter's art sales were not done that way at all. In fact, Republicans are saying there was a lot of what looks like nefarious purchases of his art work. Money laundering is a major issue in the art industry, according to a twenty twenty Senate report and warnings from the IRS in twenty eighteen. Some Republicans are now accusing the Bidens of doing the artwork simply as a way to launder money. The revelations show no evidence of any wrongdoing by President Biden. House Oversight Committee ranking member Jamie Raskin, a Democrat from Maryland, said, in Agg's counter statement to what James Comer came out with, Biden has no knowledge of or roll in these art sales. That is a change from what the White House said earlier this year. House Oversight Committee Chairman Comerce said the White House appears to have deceived the American people about the art sales, deliberately saying this. Hunter Biden's Galerus, the person who was in charge of selling his art the art gallery, never had any communication with the White House about such an agreement to make sure there was any sort of ethics compliance at all, and he provided information to the committee revealing how Hunter Biden's amateur art career is an ethics nightmare. That's what he said in a statement obtained by Breitbart News. The White House has a lot of explaining to do about misleading the American people, quote unquote, Hunter's art dealer, George Burgess, who owns a New York art gallery, recently sat for an interview with House Impeachment inquiry. Hunter knew the vast majority of the individuals who bought his art, Burgess admitted to James Comer the buyers included Elizabeth Hirsch and Kevin Morris. The second source said Burgess never disclosed to Hunter who the buyers of his artwork were. Burgess affirmed he did not target Democratic donors to sell Hunter Biden's paintings and that most of the buyers were not donors. The first source confirmed that it appears Hunter Biden found out about the buyers on his own, without Burgess revealing the identities. One of the buyers paid forty two thousand dollars in February of twenty twenty one, while Morris paid Hunters eight hundred and seventy five thousand for artwork in January of twenty twenty three. The committee is now confirmed Nephtali is a prominent Biden donor and a Biden appointee to the Commission for the Preservation of America's Heritage Abroad. It is unknown if Nephtali's purchase occurred before or after her appointment to that position, which they are trying to find out. Obviously, it's an important question to ask. There's also something else here, Listen.
Speaker 2: The ambassador dosign it to India was seen reportedly at an event in Los Angeles last week, an art gallery event that feature the art work of the President se hundred. The ethicists who have pointed to this arrangement have expressed concern that the president's sons selling art could potentially put the president of a situation where those who seek jobs either in this administration or favors from this administration, and could put this White House and off with position. Should first of all, what is the White House's response to the fact that an ambassador nominee was at this event? And secondly, should we expect to see more people who seek jobs in this administration attending events like this Inpe?
Speaker 3: Well, to be clear, we've spoken to the arrangement that is run by the Galerist and Hunter Biden's representatives that the White House provided suggestions for I'd refer to the Galerus for questions about the event.
Speaker 1: I would refer you to the Galerius for the details on the event. That's your response like, oh, hey, we don't know anything, Like oh, we're just we're just here making millions of dollars off an amateur art work, but we don't know anything about this.
Speaker 4: Everything is totally fine. She goes on to say this.
Speaker 3: As well as the representatives of mister Garcetti in terms of his attendance, just.
Speaker 5: To follow up, this is exactly what happens is said they.
Speaker 2: Were worried about what is specifically the fact that the president that.
Speaker 3: He reportedly attended an event.
Speaker 2: Well, the president s that would be selling artwork and then meeting potentially with people who would seek to buy it. If you have attendees at that event who might be seeking either jobs in this administration or favors from this administration, isn't it an awkward situation to put the president.
Speaker 3: Again, the Galerous has spoken to We've spoken to the specifics what the Galerous has agreed to and what recommendations were made. I've done that several times. I don't have additional details before it. From here I put you to them.
Speaker 6: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: So does this have any concerns about the photos that have emerged of showing Hunter Biden at that gallery alongside perspective buyers.
Speaker 3: I would point you to the Gallerist on specifics of the restrictions that were put in place.
Speaker 2: Right, but what about the position of this White House? This is a president who ran on being transparent and you are.
Speaker 3: And we were very transparent about what recommendations were made to the Gallerist and a gunpoint to them or the many times I've spoken about that from here.
Speaker 4: There, it is right? We're not going to answer that question. We know we lied to you. We don't care.
Speaker 1: How dare you give us questions like this and then follow up and think you're going to get anything from us? That is your most transparent White House in history. Right, That's what the media told you. That's what they told you when they were running, and they were lying to you the entire time. Morris, who emerged last year as a main character in Biden's congressional probe, is highly entangled within the Biden business as well. Morris controls his client's ten percent stake in a Chinese state back fund BHR Partners. Yeah, that happened. And then remember the White House also lied saying that he had no business dealings in China.
Speaker 4: That was a lie.
Speaker 1: We also know that Morris paid Hunter's IRS debt and reportedly let him a total of four point nine million for housing, car payments, and legal fees, saying, quote, I don't know where I would be if it was not for Kevin Hunter told the Los Angeles Times last week. And I don't just mean just because he has loaned me money to survive this onslaught. I mean because he has given me back my dignity. He's been a brother to me. It's unclear how Hunter is paying, has reported ten million legal fees.
Speaker 4: Or under what terms.
Speaker 1: Morris controls the stake and BHR partners in NT with billions currently invested around the globe including America. Yes, this is your White House and the honest integrity of the Biden crime family on full display for you.
Speaker 4: I warned you, Michelle.
Speaker 1: Obama has now done an interview and this is going back to what I predicted. The Democrats were going to replace Joe Biden at the very last minute because they know these days confused old and has no clue what he's doing. By the way, Biden was just mocked yesterday for appearing confused yet again after an anti Trump speech and lost again on stage.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: President Biden garnered the attention of people on social media after he delivered a speech in Pennsylvanian appeared confused landing in Delaware later that evening, Shortly after Biden's trip to Bluebell, Pennsylvania, where he delivered a campaign speech marking three years since the January sixth Capital Insurrection, the eighty one year old president faced a fury of criticism after his remarks and behavior both after the speech and upon his arrival in Delaware, where he is seeming like he is incredibly confused about what's happening now. His wife literally had to drag him off the stage. He embraced his wife. Biden turned back to the mic and spoke over the loudspeaker that had already begun playing exit music, saying this, I understand power. Thank you all so very much, he said, before slowly leaving the stage. I understand power. No one understood exactly what that meant. The highlight went viral instantly on social media. One user noted that Joe Biden helped the president off the stage following his remarks less he gets confused and or lost and or falls. Then after that, Biden he flew a marine one to Delaware to spend the weekend with his family. Upon landing and departing for the helicopter, several years noticed the present's particular behavior. After two weeks of vacation and a thirty two minute speech, Biden is back in Delaware for another weekend of vacation. He was very confused upon landing, is what one person described as online sharing that same clip, other conservative commentators wrote Biden is lost again. Biden turned seventy eight shortly before taking office in Janually of twenty twenty one. He's faced repeated questions over his fitness for office and mental stability.
Speaker 4: A recent poll.
Speaker 1: An NBC poll indicated that fifty nine percent of registered voters have major concerns about his physical and mental health as he eyes a second term. That on top with an additional twenty seven percent that have either moderate or minor concerns about his mental health and physical health.
Speaker 4: Let me, let me just say this.
Speaker 1: You look at what's happening right now now, and you sit there and you watch the decline of this president, and what you see is something that is obvious.
Speaker 4: And if you don't think it's obvious, then you're stupid.
Speaker 1: When I was watching this the other night, I was watching I was getting ready to do Verdict with Ted Cruz, and I was sitting there on the couch. I was watching the Biden speech before I went up to record. I was sitting there with my dog Momo, and I'm watching this guy and I'm like, I cannot believe this guy is president of the United States of America. I cannot believe that Democrats are going to keep going with him, which brings me to this story.
Speaker 4: Michelle Obama.
Speaker 1: I am terrified about what could possibly happen in twenty twenty four election. I told you so. The Democrats are trying to figure out a way to offload Joe Biden. How would they do it. I believe they would do it at the Democratic Convention. They would name someone like Michelle Obama to be President of the United States of America, are their nominee for president. Then she would only have to run a base about a two and a half month campaign, which would be perfect for Michelle Obama. She would surge in the polls because she's loved by women. It would be breaking the glass ceiling, and it would be an African American woman which checks multiple boxes. This would be a terrible moment for the Republican candidate, which I assume will be Donald J. Trump, and a massive moment for Democrats instead of having to run with Joe Biden. Well, why is she doing an interview on a podcast because I think they're already working on this quote. I'm terrified about that possibility, the possibility that it could happen, Obama said of the twenty twenty four race. In a Monday episode of Jay Shetty's On Purpose podcast. Because quote, our leaders matter, who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bully pulpit. It affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted. That's what she said when asked to name some of her fears that keep her awake. Quote the fact that people think that government does it really even do anything? And I'm like, oh my god, does government do everything for us? Obama fifty nine continued, She's a socialist. There's proof of it, and we cannot take this democracy for granted, and sometimes I worry that we do. Those are the things that keep me up, she says. So she's clearly invested here. I want you to understand that, right, I mean, this is a woman who is obviously speaking in terms of someone that would lay a groundwork for You know, I said to you months ago, I was kept up at night by this. I'm not worried about my kids lunch and you know, are they gonna eat chicken nuggets tomorrow or peanut butter and jelly? Right, this is not a woman who's a dumb dumb She's smart. She understands the context, here, if anything, what does still offend you? The host asks Michelle Obama, and a follow up question, she said injustice, ego, greed. Obama replied, racism, ignorance, it's offensive. I want you to hear Michelle Obama in her own words, listen to this thing.
Speaker 5: That keeps you up at night.
Speaker 4: Now, well, what is is your biggest fear? Now after having overcome so many.
Speaker 6: It has less to do with me personally and more to do with the world that we're in. There's such a thing as knowing too much. And when you've been married to the President of the United States who knows everything about everything in the world, sometimes you just want to.
Speaker 4: Do you know too much?
Speaker 6: Right, it's I don't know. I don't want to know what was in that folder that you just got that made you quiet, you know, I don't want to know why the security just pulled you over. I mean, it could be any range of things that comes across the desk of the leader of the free world. Right, so I know a lot about what's going on and what me up or the things that I know. The war in the region in too many regions, What is AI going to do for us? The environment? You know, are we moving at all fast enough? What are we doing about education? Are people going to vote? And why aren't people voting? Are we too stuck to our phones? I mean, those are the things that keep me up because you don't have control over them. And you wonder where are people? Where are we in this you know, where are our hearts? What's going to happen in this next selection? I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter, who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bullied pulpit. It affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted. You know the fact that people think that government, nah, you know, does it really even do anything? And I'm like, oh my god, does government do everything for us? And we cannot take this democracy for granted? And sometimes I worry that we do. Those are the things that keep me up.
Speaker 4: What habits of you developed?
Speaker 1: Because by the way, you noticed how she's talking here and really trying to increase her resume, Right, She's like, oh, you know, I got this birdie. It's a little birdie that did was telling me everything. My husband I know everything, right, because he knows everything, and I'm smart, right, I know everything. I understand everything. I'm not out there just you know, walking the dog in the rain. You know, I'm out I'm out there having these conversations about what's happened in the world and that folder coming in and what's in that folder. I don't want to know what's in that folder. I'm going to go, you know, I'm going to go, you know, wash the wet dog. No, No, that's not what she was doing. No, no, no, no, what was she doing? She was like, what's in that folder? I know what's in that folder? Which brings up another question real quick, why is the president United States of America, based on what she was describing there, giving classified information to his wife.
Speaker 4: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: I think I think some people might want to ask that question like that, that's a question that I think we should should be asked.
Speaker 4: Seriously.
Speaker 1: I think that's a question that should really, really, really, really really be asked. How much do you know was he sharing classified information with you? I think it's a fair question to ask based on what she just said. But you got to understand, she's bloviating here to try to make herself seem presidential.
Speaker 4: I know what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: I know more than you know. I know everything. I know all of it. I know every bit of it. I'm really smart. I know what's going on. I'm Michelle Obama and I'm running for president of the United States of America. I'm telling you, folks, they're trying to figure out how to pull this off. And this interview is proof of that. She's not a mom anymore. She's not just a first lady. She's really really smart. She knows everything. She knows why she should be kept up at night. She understands the world's problems. You know, she was talking about foreign policy there, right, she understands it all. She was talking about what keeps her up at night, what makes her smarter than the other candidates, where she has more information in her head than other people because of the eight years that she was around her husband. She also said the idea of Donald Trump getting elected terrifies her and it must be something that we stop.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You hear that, and it's like, okay, so what does that really mean. She's not on the ballot. Michelle Obama, I would argue, doesn't want to be on the ballot. What Michelle Obama does want to do is she wants the opportunity to be walking in as the queen of the Democratic Party at the Democratic Convention in August. If they then decided to offload Joe Biden, that's where you would do it. Instead of having a nasty primary battle, what you would do in sad as you would say, he would say, hey, I'm going to step aside, and then he would put his support behind someone. That support would then be more than likely Michelle Obama. Someone said Gavin Newsom. I'm going to tell you right now, no way in hell it's not Gavin Newsom. It would be Michelle Obama Obama if she wants it. In this interview that she did, she is clearly talking like she is a candidate. She was asked this question right what keeps me up at night? And she says it is everything that she knows in her brain from her husband being former president.
Speaker 6: About you know, understanding that a lot of the information I'm getting isn't even complete. I do filter, you know, and then I develop habits that shut my brain off to thinking.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: I wrote in the light about nit I.
Speaker 1: Love how she says basically, don't trust the media. That's what she's saying there don't trust the media. The media shouldn't be trusted. Shut your brain down to the media. That's what a candidate would sound like.
Speaker 4: What is the thing that keeps you up at night? Now? Well, what is your biggest fear? Now? After having overcome so many.
Speaker 6: It has less to do with me personally and more to do with the world that we're in. There's such a thing as knowing too much. And when you've been married to the President of the United States, who knows everything about everything in the world, sometimes you just want to.
Speaker 4: Do you know too much?
Speaker 6: Right, it's I don't know. I don't want to know what was in that folder that you just got that made you quiet, you know, I don't want to know why the security just pulled you over. I mean, it could be any range of things that comes across the desk of the leader of the free world. Right, So I know a lot about what's going on, and what keeps me up are the things that I know, the war and the region in too many regions. What is AI going to do for us? The environment? You know, are we moving at all fast enough? What are we doing about education? Are people going to vote? And why aren't people voting? Are we too stuck to our phones. I mean, those are the things that keep me up because you don't have control over them. And you wonder where are people? Where are we in this? You know, where are our hearts? What's going to happen in this next selection? I am terrified about what could possibly happen because our leaders matter, who we select, who speaks for us, who holds that bullied pulpit. It affects us in ways that sometimes I think people take for granted. You know the fact that people think that government, nah, you know, does it really even do anything? And I'm like, oh my god, does government do everything for us? And we cannot take this democracy for granted.
Speaker 1: That is a conversation that she is having there. That is one that is very clear. She is saying, would you like me? Would you like me?
Speaker 4: Would you vote for me? Would you support me?
Speaker 1: Hunter Biden talking about the man that's controlling his ten million dollars an interest in this Chinese communist fund. It's unclear how Hunter is paying, has reported ten million legal fees, or under what terms Morris is controlling his stake in that Chinese company. Now there's also the other aspect of this, and that is if you remember, and this is incredibly important, the Biden crime family promised transparency on issues that involved his art by saying, it's all going to be done behind closed doors. We won't know about it, and it will just be art lovers that are buying this art and they won't be in contact. Now we know that's yet again another lie.
Speaker 4: That never happened.
Speaker 1: The reason why it happened is because you had to find a way to continue the Biden crime family, like you had to. There had to be a way to figure out the Biden crime family, and this seems to clearly be the way they went to the White House. All right, how do we keep the money coming in?
Speaker 4: Right? Like, what do we do?
Speaker 1: How do we keep the money coming in? Well, we do it pretty simply. We do it in a simple way. And the way we do it is by he's going to become some sort of art guy and then people difference.
Speaker 4: Now, that was the original accusation.
Speaker 1: Just to be clear, and there's no reason to believe that that accusation is not incredibly accurate. Hunter Biden was an amateur artist at best. We're not even sure if he's actually doing even all of the art or work or someone's helping him with that artwork. Like, that's another part of this process that people need to understand. There's a very good chance that he's just this was just a simple decision of the only way that we can get this done, right, Like, the only way that we can get it done is by using what was warned by the I R. S And by Congress for money laundering artwork. Notice that we never even heard about Hunter Biden being an artist. Hunter Biden never talked about being an artist until his dad became president. And when his dad became president, what happened? Oh I'm an artist? Wait what you're an artist?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm an artist.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: So, so you're you're a non expert in oil and gas who sits on the border Barisma, Yes, okay, you're a non expert in in in the banking industry and communist China. Yes, you're a non expert in in foreign business dealings with China in general.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Now you've all of a sudden making millions of dollars in Romania, right, Like, so you got Romania now? Yes, okay, So Romania is going on and you're an expert there, and what I don't know. Okay, So now he's been elected, you can't pull that off anymore because everybody's paying attention. So now where are we? What are we now? Well, I'm an expert at art. Wait, huh, what do you mean art? You're selling art? Buying art? Are what are you doing? Are you an art dealer?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, I'm an artist? Okay? How much you selling your artwork for?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm starting a half a million on my good stuff.
Speaker 1: A half a million, yes, yes that is yes, that's exactly what I'm I'm half a million. Okay, So now you now you're an expert artist. Former Russian advisor turned Ukrainian oil and gas oligarc turned Chinese banker turned artists. Yes, okay, nothing shady here at all? Correct, nothing shady. James Comer warned us about this family and what they were finding. I want to go I want to go back to what James Comer said, And this was just two days ago when he was asked about the Biden crime family.
Speaker 8: Listen, Okay, so you introduced a resolution today recommending that the household hunter Biden contempt of Congress after he defied a Congressional subpoena to testify in the Biden impeachment and cree. So do you think he got the votes to hold him in contempt?
Speaker 7: Absolutely. We're going to pass it out of the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday. At the same time the Judiciary Committee is going to be marking up the exact same bill. Both committees will pass that out. Then it'll go onto the full floor, hopefully.
Speaker 5: At the beginning of next week.
Speaker 7: And we have to have so many readings of a bill before you can vote on on the full floor. But I think we're sending a message loud and clear. We expect people to comply with our lawful subpoenas, regardless of what your last name is. And the days of the federal government turning a blind eye to the president's family's corruption is over. We expect the president's son to come in and answer specific questions about bank records that we have that reference massive wires of money from our enemies around the world. And we have no idea what this family did to receive the millions of dollars they received from our enemies around the world.
Speaker 1: What's the step millions of dollars that he received from the enemies around the world. That's how he described it millions of dollars coming in the days of the federal government turning a blind eye the Biden family corruption are over. I think he's right, and the way that he says that. One other thing that Comber said right before right actually I say right after Christmas, James Comber did a pretty big interview talking about the impeachment probe and kind of laying out the issues again of like, hey, why is impeachment of Joe Biden appropriate? Right, Like, they're getting closer, much closer to really proving just how corrupt the Biden crime family is. And when I say proving it, there's already enough evidence. But it's connecting the dots to the evidence. That's the part that I think is so important.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: They knew all along who was buying at least seventy percent of the art that was being bought from Hunter Biden's quote art collection, something the White House promised they would never know the identity, so there could be a serious line protecting one from the other.
Speaker 4: I'm not joking. This is now where we are.
Speaker 1: Let me let you hear what James Comber had to say the day after Christmas talking about the Bidens have received well over twenty million dollars in funds directly from our enemies.
Speaker 9: Listen here now with the latest on that effort is House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer.
Speaker 5: Merry Christmas. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 9: I want you to know you are my second favorite House Committee over Sate Committee Chairman there's ever been, just so I get that off my chest, the second best one ever.
Speaker 7: I wish you worked for the Washington Post or something.
Speaker 5: That'll never happen, but thank you. Listen.
Speaker 9: One of the things that I just laugh about every time I see here the mainstream media.
Speaker 5: There's no evidence that.
Speaker 9: Joe Biden has done anything wrong, but the money that's been flowing into the Biden family business and all those around him without a product other than Joe Biden is absolutely stunning. When people ask you that question, how do you respond to them?
Speaker 7: Well, I think most Americans realize that something stinks here. Most Americans realize that we've provided bank statements as hard evidence, statements that show the Biden to receive well over twenty million dollars from our enemies around the world, and they can't answer a simple question, what did you do to receive the money? They also know that Joe Biden stated during the campaign he never met with any of these people who sent his family money and that he had a wall between the government and his family shady business schemes. We know now because of our investigation, that he sent dozens and dozens of emails in a pseudonym to many of these business associates. They won't turn those emails over, as you know, Jason, that's part of the evidence we're continuing to seek to receive through this impeachment inquiry. And we know that he communicated with every single person that he said he never met with that sent his family millions and millions of dollars around the world. So the American people know something stinks here, and that's going to be a problem for Joe Biden moving forward. Not only are his policies a disaster, but the American people think he's a crook.
Speaker 9: Go through the list, if you will, just off the top of your head of documents and things that you're wanting to see that you haven't yet been able to get your hands on.
Speaker 7: Well, first, right now, I think one of the most important amount of documentation that we need are those pseudonym emails. Remember, no one knew about these pseudonym emails until a few months ago, we found that Joe Biden was using at least three fake names on government emails. What we didn't know until recently was that he was in fact using those pseudonym emails to communicate with not just his son, Hunter Biden, but also with his shady business associates. The Politico in their ever never Any defense of Joe Biden wrote a story when the White House turned over fourteen of these emails, which didn't even amount to half of one percent, and said, oh, there's nothing here. These are junk emails. But what we learned from the indictment in California, several of those emails that Joe Biden used a pseudonym were used as evidence against Hunter Biden in this failure to pay taxes, So that is important evidence there. We also need those depositions. There's certainly a reason that Hunter Biden's not wanting to come in and answer questions. We have his bank statements and bank records don't lie, so we want to We want to depose Hunter Biden. Obviously, we want to depose all of the business associates, but we also need those those pseudonym emails, and we also have questions for the National Archives which countries were involved in the documents that Joe Biden mishandled. That's something that I think is very important of our investigation because we've identified Jason a couple of emails that Hunter sent to people in Ukraine, for example, that we believe may be may have been classified documents that that Joe Biden mishandled that we're in, uh, possibly the garage of Joe Biden's house where his son was living.
Speaker 9: And finally, uh, Hunter Biden not showing up before the committee with the duly issued subpoena. How soon do you think the House would actually move to hold him in contempt?
Speaker 5: I hope as soon as we get back.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think most of my colleagues will go home, they'll spend time with their family, they'll go to ball games, they'll hopefully go to the grocery store. They'll hear from their constituents, and the constituents want to know what's going on here. They want to know is our president for sale? Has our president been conspiring with our enemies around the world for millions and dollars that was sent to his family This isn't normal behavior.
Speaker 5: And the media can write.
Speaker 7: No evidence, no evidence all day long. That's not going to change the fact that there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of evidence.
Speaker 7: There are a lot of questions here that this family has failed to answer. The media thinks that they can attack me or Jim Jordan and it's going to discredit this investigation. But poll after poll shows a majority of Americans are keeping up with this and they expect someone to investigate public corruption. They know the FBI is failed to do their job, they know the IRS has failed to do their job, and they know that the Department of Justice has failed to do their job. So the only entity that's left out there is the House Oversight Committee. Thank god, the Republicans won the majority, and we have subpoena power. We're using that this subpoena power in a discipline and transparent manner to try to get the truth to the American people about whether or not this president is compromised.
Speaker 5: Chairman Comer, thanks for joining us on Hannity.
Speaker 1: I mean, you hear how he is methodically laying this out and you realize just how corrupt the Biden crime family actually is. Please make sure you share this story on social media. Wherever you are, hit that forward button, put on Twitter or X or Facebook or Instagram so other people will hear this.
Speaker 4: Thank you, as always for listening. I'll see you back here tomorrow