Speaker 1: So this is embarrassing. Had to show my husband that we had a podcast yesterday and how.
Speaker 2: To download it.
Speaker 1: So, Michael, honey, if you're listening, welcome to the podcast time. Oh and don't forget to follow the podcast too. All right, the show starts now.
Speaker 2: You know, nowadays, if you're in this business, you have to be on socials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: Become part of our job.
Speaker 1: It's wearing on me, man. Yeah, I'm just like, I don't think a very interesting newson.
Speaker 3: More on me.
Speaker 2: Like ten years ago when social media was like first coming.
Speaker 1: Out, Jeff was on my Space.
Speaker 2: I can't do it to my friends? Are you kidding me? How many times I've been changed my wallpaper?
Speaker 1: Serious?
Speaker 2: But more than ever, Like Jose now spends half of his day coming up with reels for our Instagram and I'm getting endorsements.
Speaker 1: I'm meaning like free lunch today and I have a free lunch next week. I'm gonna play.
Speaker 2: Okay, you should get out. It's actually working out. It's actually working out amazing for me. Alexis, who's our social media coordinator, is working hard copying digital Jake's post onto our other accounts, which that counts. Is doing your job.
Speaker 1: You know, I have to wait for him to post them.
Speaker 4: Guys, I'm very organized.
Speaker 2: Every morning Brook logs onto her aol to check her horse stakes, so she's doing her part too. Got mail not to mention, hits.
Speaker 1: Me up there, okay, and I am you know.
Speaker 2: It, and I know I'm probably doing the most work with the song of the week. Oh wow, thank you that I'm the only one that got applause that it is hard carrying this show. My shoulders are sore from carrying every Brook. You want to come massage my shoulders, I'll strangle you if yeah, whatever it takes. That will probably go viral on TikTok too because of all that. Our fastest growing platform is TikTok right now, Jake, do you know how many followers we have at the moment.
Speaker 5: I think it's a one hundred and thirty and twenty one.
Speaker 1: But also we got a lot of love.
Speaker 2: But I'm wondering are we losing opportunities to make ourselves some quick cash, because one TikToker named Brandon Edelman is making a decent chunk of change right now with way less followers than we have. Okay, here's a clip of him explaining.
Speaker 6: How you can make money off TikTok when you hit ten thousand followers and you can join the creator fund. It all depends on how much views and likes your videos get. The bulk of your money will come through brand deals and brand sponsorship. In the last month and a half, I did a brand partnership with Amazon, Alexa, myfacesocks dot Com, and go Puff. I also did a dating show with get snack app, hosted my own event at a local bar in Philly, and created my own profile on Cameo. And between all these brand partnerships and the TikTok Creator Fund, I made ten five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: What's junk of ship?
Speaker 2: I know? And we're not making that type of money here?
Speaker 1: Were do you heed nothing off of Well unless the salespeople are making money and pocketing it, we don't know about it.
Speaker 2: And if Brandon Edelman can do it, then we have to be able to do It's Jae, what are we doing wrong?
Speaker 5: Everything?
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna work on trying to make ourselves some money here, figure out what we're messing up on.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, anybody got tips text in.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the shot collar question of the day. We have a bucket full of names. Are gonna draw one out to who gets asked the trivia question. If you answer wrong, the punishment is to be shocked while you sing a song. So text into seventy five nine too and tell us which one you'd like to hear. Jose, you're gonna draw a name out because you at the shot collar. Last, who'd you get? I got Jeff Thick Anthon.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, something different than blood though interesting.
Speaker 2: I'll put on the shot collar while that happens. Digital Jake, please read us a shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 5: The Great Resignation has been happening for months now, where people are leaving their jobs at higher rates than usual, and many listeners are hoping that people on this very.
Speaker 2: Show do the same thing.
Speaker 5: Well, A new survey asked five thousand people who quit their why, and I need you to identify the four most common answers people gave for why they left their jobs, in no particular order.
Speaker 3: First one, super easy, yeap, just don't make enough money?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh see, the first one I've.
Speaker 2: Working with too, manys.
Speaker 1: You guys are no I remember in our office okay when our boss said, okay, everybody's back to the office. No working from home. That's when we had a big influx of people quitting when they didn't have that work life you know balance. They couldn't work from home anymore. There was no flexibility work life balance, or like flexible hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would just say hours because a lot of people hate that they can't make this show or they can't pick up their kids anymore.
Speaker 1: Long vacation. Yeah, from home if you're working like late nights or early more. So we're just having to go to the office eight to five.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I have two locked in right now. I have not enough money and you're working too many hours. Let's get the question one more time.
Speaker 1: You don't think at Okay.
Speaker 5: A new survey asked five thousand people why did you quit your job? And I have the most common responses from that question. I need you to come up with the top four. But to make sure none of you quit mid question, I'll toss you a lifeline. Tell me number between one and four, and I'll tell you what's behind it.
Speaker 2: Let's do number four. Number four was the pay sucked.
Speaker 7: Down there?
Speaker 1: I still think because you have too many hours. I think that that's different than not being able to work remotely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, aren't people sick of working remotely? Now?
Speaker 1: Though? No, three of my friends switched to jobs just work. Yeah, yeah, I mean it's so it makes your life, like you can get things done.
Speaker 2: I feel like you get lonely, I would ask.
Speaker 1: I don't think about like your boss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the environment, like just staff alone.
Speaker 2: Your colors have like a bad sense of fashion and like it annoys you to see.
Speaker 1: He's been calling me hobo Jim all day. You're a beanie b.
Speaker 2: We're indoors. That's okay, I've had off. Okay, so I have. You don't make enough money, you have a horrible boss, you work too many hours, and the last one isn't.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think the working remote is in there. I don't think people are that into.
Speaker 4: It if you're just tired of it, like the customer service.
Speaker 1: You have three friends that switch jobs but just to work remotely.
Speaker 2: But I like actually what she said before that, which was I'm tired of it, Like you don't care about your job, like you're not passionate about what you do, but you.
Speaker 5: Would be if paid more.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, Yeah, I did. That's gonna be my my last one. No, passion for the job.
Speaker 9: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: According to a survey of people who recently changed their career status, here are the top four most common reasons people are quitting their jobs. Number four was in your lifeline. That was the pay sucked. You got that correct, all right. Number three was management or your boss sucked or didn't care about your Number two was people being overworked or working long hours.
Speaker 2: And the number one quickkest job and.
Speaker 5: The number one most common reason people say they're quitting their job was they were not motivated or burnt out.
Speaker 1: Wrong God, job.
Speaker 2: That was teamwork. I like the people that I worked with. I'm gonna stick around, all right, Well that's got it right. Digital Jake's gonna get shocked, and while he does, he's going to be singing Baby one more Time by Britney Spears.
Speaker 5: My loneliness is killing me, and I must confess I still.
Speaker 2: Believe, still believe. When I'm not with you, I lose my mind. Give me a sun Baby one month moment, Color question of the.
Speaker 9: Day, Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Drones delivering our Amazon boxes, rumbas sucking melted candle wax off of Jose's kitchen floor. I wish three D printed burgers that chew themselves up then jump right into our mouths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really gross.
Speaker 2: It's convenient, though. We're getting to the point where it seems like everything is becoming automated, and now that includes baby strollers. A Canadian baby company just unveiled their new high tech smart stroller that can actually push itself with your baby in it.
Speaker 1: That seems kind of nice, right what I mean, like, honestly, it's not that hard to push a stroller, but now you can just walk next to it and text on your phone while the baby's rolling. I can't wait for alessis the mother.
Speaker 2: Book, and they describe it as like a tesla with autopilot, but in stroller form. It's got a bunch of cameras and sensors to detect objects and navigate through its surroundings. And like, if the stroller starts to roll down the hill towards the street away from you, it can stop itself.
Speaker 1: Well, thank god, I'm I'm glad they thought to put that in there.
Speaker 2: Or a speed up. Yeah, they say it's quote meant to serve as an extra pair of eyes, extra set of hands, and it's not a replacement for a caregiver. But I think they're just being home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, honestly, rich people are just gonna put their babies in the stroller, go back inside, let them stroller walk around the plot on its own.
Speaker 2: It's great. You can send your newborn over to granny and Grandpa's. How just program their address into the stroller, send your kid on down the road on a twenty minute ride.
Speaker 1: Why share a stroller on the freeway.
Speaker 2: If you want one, you can pre order it online for three thousand, three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Celebrities, when you see their strollers, they're like ten grand under more. Yes, wild, it's like, what your business? Yes, that is exactly right.
Speaker 2: So this is the deal. Yeah, the rich people get your automated self driving baby strollers. But we also got laser stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that's trying the new TikTok challenge where you take a sleeping pill and an x slax at the same time. No, see what happens first.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got it dja's challenge with laser stories. The segment where we read weird news stores around the globe just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other slime buckets. Just this first laser story is out of Los Angeles. Luis Lozano and Eric Mitchell, our former police officers, were fired after they ignored an ongoing robbery call.
Speaker 1: You can't ignore that if you're a police officer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before you judge him, hear their excuse first. Okay, they were apparently dealing with another more serious emergency. The two cops were in the middle of snatching a coveted snorlax on the game Pokemon goes that's my favorite Pokemon. He just sleeps sounds.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, we can't go get that criminal. We're dealing with a snore laugh.
Speaker 2: A very rare Pokemon and the b oh, I.
Speaker 1: See it makes sense then. Sorry.
Speaker 2: The incident happened a few years ago, and now the pair saying it's unfair that they got fired.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: They say, they weren't really playing the game. They were just monitoring the Pokemon tracker app on their phones.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not playing the game.
Speaker 2: No, they weren't actually trying to catch they were just seeing, like they watched the Pokemon. But they never threw.
Speaker 1: Their poke ball out they might as well housed I no brook, but technicalities okay.
Speaker 2: They did, however, admit to leaving their beat area later on in search of a rare tojitik Okay. Now they did end up catching that.
Speaker 1: See there you go. All the picture are like the cops from Reno nine to one one. Yeah, like going after they've reversed.
Speaker 2: Into a room. Freeze, everybody, get down. Pika Choo's around here somewhere. They also said it wasn't fair that the department listened in on their recorded conversations.
Speaker 1: However, I don't think the department's going to agree with that.
Speaker 2: A judge did not agree.
Speaker 1: Oh judge it neither.
Speaker 2: They backed the police department for firing them with calls.
Speaker 1: Oh good god, they didn't even get the snorl axe.
Speaker 2: Darn it's it's next leads the stories out of Aurora, Colorado. I know it seems like Christmas happened a while ago, but the story just came out because on the morning of December twenty fifth, a family woke up to a disturbing surprise scattered on their child's outside picnic table.
Speaker 1: Oh I smelled cool, cloud girl. Apparently their kid made the naughty list. You get yeah, colds were the only kind of naughty that's not.
Speaker 2: Also, sadly, the child's scooter was.
Speaker 1: Gone Christmas morning.
Speaker 2: Mom said that she saw what happened after watching their ring surveillance video. In the clip, an unidentified man scene walking up to the family's porch, looking around, and then dropping his pants to do his business right on the table. Assuming it was like a deer or something. He took the scooter and left, But the mom didn't want to ruin Christmas for her daughters that morning. Here's the audio of her talking about what happened. When the girls woke up, My daughter said, Mom, and don't worry.
Speaker 10: It was just the reindeer.
Speaker 11: The reindeer here and.
Speaker 1: I was like, I wish it.
Speaker 2: Then it scootered off on your scooter.
Speaker 1: Those are big droppings for a reindeer.
Speaker 2: Authorady say that if you know who did this, or if you see a middle aged man riding around on a little girl scooter, please contact.
Speaker 1: Them to get away.
Speaker 2: Car. Now I have to return that little girl scooter that.
Speaker 1: When you gotta go.
Speaker 2: This next laser story is at a fast food nation. Can this meal really be that spicy? Or is it just a clever marketing scheme. Because Arby's has a new menu item called the Diablo Dare Sandwich. I want to just because they interested, and they claim it's so hot they have to legally give you a free milkshake to go along with. So there's a brisket version of it and a chicken version.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look spicy, well does kind of on there.
Speaker 2: They both have five spicy ingredients. They come with a super spicy seasoning, ghost pepper jack, cheese dice, tolpanos, Diablo barbecue you sauce made with four types of peppers, and of course a smoking hot Diablo bun packed with chipotle pepper flakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, baby, it looks delicious. It looks really good. I do the chicken one.
Speaker 5: It's just the ghost peppers that you worry about.
Speaker 1: Cheese dairy kind of like stabilize it.
Speaker 2: No, maybe I don't know, but like you know how the fast food companies, whenever one person comes out with something, another competitor has to do something to want at them. So you know that McDonald's or Burger King is gonna come up with an even spicier sandwich. They're gonna get three diaper with it. But this is going to be around for a limited time through February sixth, So if anybody's brave enough to try the Diabolo Dare sandwich, Alexis Jose.
Speaker 1: You should. You're diabetics, so I'll have your milkshake.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: We can do an eat off between the two of you. Who Ever finish most of it gets to spend three hours in the bathroom. I'm scared now.
Speaker 3: I want her to take the first.
Speaker 1: Bite and then I don't do spicy. I'll do it before Alexis. I mean, Alexis can't do pepper. Why always making spicy foods? Why is no one coming out with the doubledare bland bird?
Speaker 2: Definitely vanilla? Yeah, next laser stories out of the future of now. Flipping off a robot doesn't sound very satisfying, But the next person who cuts you off in traffic might not be a person at all. I say that because Tesla's latest full self driving beta has an option called assertive driving.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it makes me want to get because I always thought like, if you're doing an autopilot, then we're probably gonna go the speed limit the whole time.
Speaker 2: It basically sounds like you can choose to let your car drive like a jerk. It has three profile options. The options are chilly, average, and assertive. Apparently that last option shortens your follow distance, so basically tailgate.
Speaker 1: Does it also like suddenly pop up one of those Calvin and Hobbes peenu on the back of your car as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, but it does involve more frequent lane changes. It'll stay in the fast lane more often even if it's not passing anybody, and it allows for quote rolling stops.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna ask, for now, how are we not hitting a pedestrian in the.
Speaker 2: Last one's getting the most attention because it sounds like it'll roll through a stop sign if nobody's around, which obviously is illegal.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One guy on Twitter joke that they should have called it road rage mode. Yeah, I bet you can program to forget what the difference be merging and yielding is. I know one person I wouldn't want behind the wheel of a Tesla right now because he put it in hump mode the whole time. Nobody wants that. That means lays of stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Wednesday, Brook.
Speaker 9: And Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Has anybody checked their voicemails this morning? I'll answer that no, you didn't because I called all of you earlier today when I got locked out of the building this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, that's why you were related and shovel.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 2: He was dark and cold out there, and I was banging on the front doors for like an hour wearing nothing but my socks and a top hat.
Speaker 1: Wait, do we not have building security?
Speaker 2: I was no, I'm asking the questions here, don't defly, because none of you answered my calls, so I had to leave you all messages, which of course nobody listened to. Luckily, my body was still slick enough to squeeze through an air duck so I could make my way into the building. Dedicated. But do you really want to know the answer to that question, Broke, I don't think you do. This is a it's a good reminder that listening to your voicemails is important because it could save lives.
Speaker 1: I just think you need to get a key card to man.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, enough judgment. I'm just saying this is why we are going to listen to every single voicemail left for us on the loser line.
Speaker 1: I bet we got some pre slicked people on that one.
Speaker 2: It's possible. We'll play a brand new batch of messages from the best ones over the weekend coming up.
Speaker 1: Is this the right number?
Speaker 9: It's a loser line. Goodbye, Just call.
Speaker 2: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pick app line on you.
Speaker 12: Hey baby, did you get those pants on sale? Because you should return them at my place. The same ms are one hundred offs off your body.
Speaker 1: Ye, yeah, we got it. Yeah, you want explain it more.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, is this the urge to tell them to get a new dad joke? Instead, tell him you'd consider going out with him if you could bring your busty, promiscuous roommate. And that's when you give him the number of the loser line, so hopefully he leaves you an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemail is like this one.
Speaker 13: Next message, Hey, Shery, it's done me. I just wanted to call and reach out and say I had fun hanging out with you and meeting you and stuff.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 13: I know we don't know each other that well, but I could tell you have a little bit of a daring side to you. So I was thinking that maybe we could get together because my buddy owns a car wash and an automated car wash, and I've got the alarm code. So I was thinking we can maybe go there after hours and have like a thrill of like our lifetime going through it nude or whatever.
Speaker 8: It'd be fun.
Speaker 10: I'd have to turn off the hot.
Speaker 8: Wax part before we start. That could be bad though. Next message, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 1: So so painful. Worried for this man?
Speaker 2: Or does he have the greatest date night idea of all time?
Speaker 10: Next message, Rob, I know your game.
Speaker 4: I know that you were only talking to me to get to my friend. I'm not stupid, you idiot. People like you belong in the troth.
Speaker 15: You pick.
Speaker 5: Have a nice life, Rob.
Speaker 1: What pigs have she been making out?
Speaker 2: I think as a kid, her animal says machine was broken or low battery. The kid the pig goes. You never think about how that stuff could help you out later on in your life. But there's an example.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I also like go she's calling him out for being a pigmy.
Speaker 1: He somehow gave her the loser. Yes, I don't think he wanted her or her friend.
Speaker 14: Next message, Hey, obviously you're not calling me back and I get the hint, So I guess.
Speaker 11: I should tell you now that I don't really have a size thirteenth shoe. I only said that to impress you. It's more like a ten and a half.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 11: You're not interested, so it doesn't matter anyway. I guess i'll see you at the foot locker this weekend. I'll keep it cool, not a weirdo or anything. I mean, you're not the first lady to catch me, you know, rying about my size shoes.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 11: Shoe size.
Speaker 8: Next message, Oh my god, awkward.
Speaker 2: But why do I feel like that guy is secretly a dynamo in the sack.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Probably an adult film star even I'm just.
Speaker 1: Hoping he works at foot locker and he's not just walked in.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm a thirteen and a half. Let's get to your size and he ran away. Never mind. Remember you get the special Loser line number if you text the word loser l O s E R to seven eight five nine to two give it out to somebody who's creeping you out in the shoe store. Hopefully they can call us and leave an awkward voicemail. We can play voicemails like this one.
Speaker 16: I just want you to know I'm not a or like you think I am. Don't you know I could google this number.
Speaker 8: It's for a.
Speaker 16: Dumb radio show that I listen to. And I hope you're listening right now because I only took that much because I wanted to hook up. I'm a good person through you guys. I can't believe you allow this to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, another guy who thinks so waitress wants him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just because you're a godess doesn't mean you're a good dude.
Speaker 1: It's like I just wanted to use you. See, I'm a good guy. I dim do you well, just so I could get you in the sad.
Speaker 2: What a benevolent man. And another glowing with you from one of our loyal listeners. Yes, I listened to that dumb show.
Speaker 9: Scoo.
Speaker 8: Sarah.
Speaker 7: I I just wanted to finally call you, and I guess you're busy right now or whatever, but hey, I had to tell you that you have just the most beautiful smile, like it is. I mean, it's perfect, and I should know. You know, my my mom was a dentist, So I've just grown up with a real appreciation for a woman with a healthy mouth. You know, a well manacured smile. You know that that gticulation if you're it's just it really does it for me, you know, like, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't hear one thing he said.
Speaker 2: I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's him. It was he was racing something really hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just move on from that clip forever.
Speaker 1: What did he say? Does anyone know.
Speaker 2: She had a great smile, Denis, She had a great smile, and he loves a good mouth. Remember you can listen to The Loser Line regularly at this time every week on all of our affiliates around North America. You can also find us on Spotify at Brook and Jeffrey phone taps coming up.
Speaker 9: Next brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: When you think of your top three life moments that you'll remember forever, there's the day you got married, the day your child's born, and of course the day you realize that your car got towed. Oh that's happened.
Speaker 1: I've had that happened many times.
Speaker 2: Well, oh my god, it might not be normally, but it is going to be top three for this guy, because even though his BMW didn't really get taken, I promise you he's never gonna forget the prank phone call from our own jose Belanyo call in from his cot yard cell phone to let him know, Hey, come get your dumb car, you idiot, and then the conversation gets even worse from there. You're gonna hear it in your phone. Tap right now. Another on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is David.
Speaker 3: Hey David, my name is Chuck from towing. Are you the owner of a black BMW X five Yeah, license plate five six to one.
Speaker 8: I don't really know my license plate off the top of my head.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, what you're probably gonna want to come down and get your car out. Man, it's gonna cost you two hundred and sixty bucks.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: I just told you we have your car, so come down and pick it up, and we're gonna be up until six. If not, it'll be walked.
Speaker 4: Into the No.
Speaker 8: No, no, dude, due, dude, that's impossible. I'm parked at work. My car's out here.
Speaker 3: Correction, it's over here. Now it's in my lot.
Speaker 8: No, it's at my work. We've got like a secure garage. I was in parked down the street.
Speaker 3: Well, someone called us and said that your car was over the line by a few inches. And whoa, technically that's a violate.
Speaker 8: Park over the line one time and I get told for it.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's a sob story. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Why the hell didn't anyone call me?
Speaker 3: Come on, man? And the people who called this that it wasn't the first time. Apparently I've done this a handful of times, and they say that whenever they've talked to you, you've actually been kind of an a hole. And look between you and me, I can kind of get that read too.
Speaker 8: Oh whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, you don't know me. You can't say that I'm an hole.
Speaker 3: I mean, you drive a beamer hugely right there, screamed the d bags.
Speaker 8: What the do you drive?
Speaker 3: I drive the truck that's towing away your car right now.
Speaker 8: Wait, it's towing it right now. I'm coming down, then you can it right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well I asked you to come down, genius, So that's probably what you should do.
Speaker 8: You're the one who told me it was locked up. Your genius.
Speaker 15: You can't talk to people like this.
Speaker 3: All right. I've talked to dudes like you before, right, usually small packaged guys that are insecure about their manhood. WHOA, I get it, dude, you're frustrated.
Speaker 8: Oh you get it. You get that. I'm frustrated.
Speaker 15: Yes, do you you want to talk about a small package? How about you want to see you want to see the small package up close?
Speaker 3: You want me to see her small package up close?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: What are you coming on to me?
Speaker 15: No, I'm not coming No, I'm saying I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna beat the out of you, all.
Speaker 3: Right with your small package? So I'm not I'm not like, what is it like a Q tip.
Speaker 15: With the you're the one who brought up a small packe. I'm referencing what you said, so.
Speaker 3: You're confirming that your package is small, and then you're gonna come here and use it again.
Speaker 15: Forget the package stuff, you know what I mean. I'm I'm gonna come down there and I'm gonna kick out of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really scared. I'll look out for the guy with no bulge, who's like you?
Speaker 15: It with you?
Speaker 8: What is your toe company call?
Speaker 3: It's called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, And well, that's our sponsor. Do you ever listen to that show?
Speaker 15: It's a radio show, your sponsor, it's your company's call.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying there's a guy on it named Jose. He's got a really small package too. You should probably meet him.
Speaker 8: I don't care.
Speaker 15: About some guy Jose in a small package. Well that that's me.
Speaker 3: You don't care about me?
Speaker 8: Wait wait, wait, wait you're me? What did you just say to me?
Speaker 3: This is actually Jose from the radio show. I was just talking about Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you. Man, What is going on? Take a deep brass. Your coworker Jason set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got a note on.
Speaker 3: Your car the other day. Someone called you a jerk for parking over the line a little bit. You wanted us a message, you dude.
Speaker 15: Oh, I'm gonna kill you with the small What was with so many all the small package?
Speaker 3: When you got a small package like me, we can tell others. Okay, don't lie to meybody, I just hearing your voice. We both got small ones.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, yeah, you got an ear for a small.
Speaker 3: You know how they say good things come in small packages. We're great things.
Speaker 8: Bro, I'm not a part of this club. This is not a bonding moment.
Speaker 1: For saying it.
Speaker 3: I just want you to admit I'm not the only one.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: The week up every morning was fum taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just me, but I feel like whenever I'm out in the world, it's a huge conversation changer. The moment I tell someone I actually host a radio show. Yeah, you guys get that too.
Speaker 1: People are always really interested in what that looks.
Speaker 10: Like a job.
Speaker 2: Everyone to me is like, whoa, Really, you don't seem good at talking in real life.
Speaker 1: Well, your coworkers say that too.
Speaker 2: Well, that all might be true, saying our jobs are definite attention grabbers when we bring them up, but it's nothing compared to the woman that we call today, because when we found out what she does for a living, everyone in the room stopped and wanted to know every single detail. You're gonna understand why when you hear it in your second date update right after this second date update. Occasionally we check back in with callers months after they come on the show to see how their relationship is going.
Speaker 1: I love when we do that.
Speaker 2: We call it a second date update update. Yeah, but today we're doing something kind of new. We have a second date update update update. That's a triple update.
Speaker 1: I feel now we're getting clingy, can you know what I mean? Like, can't we just let people live their lives at some point, Jeff, it's.
Speaker 2: Like second update Square. No, we want to be as deeply involved in our listeners' lives as possible with them. We're doing a update today. Yeah, a few of those different meaning though, But seriously, one of our listeners, Anthony, reached out to us again. So first of all, Anthony, welcome back to the show.
Speaker 10: Hey guys, thanks for having me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I having a hard time placing with Anthony what you were on before.
Speaker 2: So last time Anthony was on, you were dating a woman named Mallory, and you guys were saying that you were happy together, but she was having you pay for a lot of her and her friend's activities.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I kind of remember this, and we're like, oh, she's using you and then you're like, no, she's hot. Is that am I remembering?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 10: That's pretty close.
Speaker 2: No, Mallory, it's just you today, Anthony. What's going on?
Speaker 10: H So with Mallory? I ran out of money?
Speaker 1: Oh wait broke? What?
Speaker 2: Just go get a bank loan?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 1: Did she wait? Did she leave you?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: Yeah, she basically dropped me after I stopped paying for everything for her and her friends.
Speaker 1: Alexis good, right, I see where she's coming from, Like, you.
Speaker 2: Go, girl, that sucks, man, But it sounds like you're better off.
Speaker 1: Without that, which I think told you so Yeah.
Speaker 10: I think so.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is that it?
Speaker 1: Well, guess if you went on at a date with another person that you're interested in.
Speaker 10: Yes, that has been happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, who's the new girl?
Speaker 10: I found a new woman named Lisa.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and what do you like about her?
Speaker 10: Well, the first thing that stands out to me about her I find fascinating is that she does private security detail for celebrity whoa wow.
Speaker 2: One of your employees. Amazing. Let's get was that was that like right there on her dating profile?
Speaker 10: No, that's just something that came out after But she won't tell me who these clients are and that's what I'm always trying to get out of it.
Speaker 2: That's just good at her job at least. Yeah, privacy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So have you guys been on one date? Two dates? Were yet?
Speaker 8: We just got out one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I mean, how did it go?
Speaker 10: It went pretty well.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 10: Another thing that I thought was pretty funny is one thing I did see on her profile is there's like an ad that comes up on people's profiles that says today's high flyer of the week, like when they're getting a lot of action.
Speaker 8: I guess that's what they call it.
Speaker 1: App that's funny.
Speaker 2: Is that a good thing for you or a red flag?
Speaker 10: Jury's out on that, but I mean I I was calling her the high flyer as as a joke though.
Speaker 1: Is that something that she puts on her profile or is it something that the app does automatically? Sorry, I'm an idiot when it comes to apps.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think the app does that if you're really popular on the app.
Speaker 2: That's another interesting talking point though, to bring up on the date, like how did it go? Good?
Speaker 10: At first, I couldn't tell if she was going to be a real person or not, but she was exactly how she described herself.
Speaker 1: So she's real pretty, is what you're saying.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, well she's pretty casual. She showed up in Gucci sweats, a tupac cootie.
Speaker 2: Okay, she doesn't have a sense of styles.
Speaker 10: It's kind of cute, but I thought it was pretty cool and we did have fun. She talked a lot about this charity work she does, so she's really big on giving back to a community, and I was able to relate because I was just in involved with a charity with my ex girlfriend and her friends.
Speaker 1: So I say that, Yeah, is that how you brought it up?
Speaker 10: No, I made that joke and then failed to go to further detail about it with their books.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, so we didn't even ask what were you guys doing? Were you drinking? Eating? What was the date about?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we got a couple of drinks. We went to a happy hour.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's chill. So that's why she could wear the sweatshirt in the sweatpants. I see you budgeting.
Speaker 8: Idea.
Speaker 10: I think she wanted to see me in the daylight.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like you had a good connection with her?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 10: I did, but yeah, I could definitely tell why she is the high flyer because her phone keeps buzzing the whole time we're together. I have a suspicion that she's definitely talking to more guys than just me.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean, Jose, if you were out on a date with someone who was a high flyer, is that a red flag to you?
Speaker 3: No, I would just be happy that I'm on a date.
Speaker 2: You're buying a ticket onto that point.
Speaker 1: Maybe she wants to take step off the fast plane move on to the slope plane with him.
Speaker 2: And I'm definitely overall though, how do you think the first date went good?
Speaker 13: Bad?
Speaker 10: I think it went good, okay. I was hoping that we're gonna go on another date. But her responses are a little spotty.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I don't know if you did this or not, but did you ever point out, hey, your phone is buzzing a lot, or youre getting a lot of dudes trying to hit you up right now?
Speaker 10: Come across as weirdly, I didn't think that would be a good style on my fire.
Speaker 8: I played it cool.
Speaker 10: I played it cool. It was, it was just slightly up inside.
Speaker 2: They seem to have answers. Let's find out what Lisa has to say for herself, we're gonna call the high flyer directly, maybe as well off what's on her chart your second date update right after this.
Speaker 13: Date.
Speaker 2: Imagine being out with someone you're very interested in and finding out that they do security detail for the rich and famous, but they won't tell you who. Not only that they're a verified high flyer on the dating app where you met them.
Speaker 1: Which means that they get a lot of action.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're on the front page. Yeah, I don't know, someone just paid the feature.
Speaker 1: That or something.
Speaker 2: And they wear Gucci sweats with Tupac hoodies to first dates like it's no big deal.
Speaker 1: I mean they're cool for me personally.
Speaker 2: This is a very interesting second date call because, like jose said before, I really hope that she actually answers us because we don't get to talk to people like this very often.
Speaker 1: Because he cannot be the one that also like pries into who the celebrities are she works for. He just asks why. I know he already didn't want the date. She didn't want to answer her.
Speaker 3: But if she's like standing there to Kim Kardashian right now is like I can't talk.
Speaker 2: I mean, we do want a lot of answers from her, but the main thing we want to know is why she's not going out with Anthony. That's true because this is a very unique type of woman and Anthony. The best part is she hasn't made you pay for anything yet either, but you are willing to yes.
Speaker 1: Wait, oh yeah, wait you paid for the date though, right, Anthony, you paid for happy hour?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I paid for the date at the bar, but it wasn't like with Mallory. I wasn't paying for a parking and right, you.
Speaker 1: Know the last girl you're on the show with.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you'll pay for parking on the second date at least. Let's let's call her and try and figure out where that's going to be and if she'll go out with you. Here we go. Hello, Hey is this Lisa?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: It is Hey Lisa. What's up? You're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show, Lisa.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, I guess I can't project us.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard us before. We're low key Bougie, the lowest key. I feel like.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a free show shirt.
Speaker 4: Okay, what is this all about? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're one of those weird shows that helps listeners with their dating lives. When they go out with someone and they're not getting a return callback, we reach out and try and help figure out the reason why.
Speaker 4: Uh okay, I know.
Speaker 2: Pretty pathetic on our part, but people were get paid to do it.
Speaker 1: Thanks Jeff. I kind of like this segment.
Speaker 2: But I like it too. My parents are really ashamed of it. But that's not it's not about us. We're trying to ask about you and your relationship with a guy named Anthony.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, you guys went to a happy hour?
Speaker 4: Yeah we did.
Speaker 2: Okay, pretty great guy, huh.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, he's a nice guy, good looking.
Speaker 1: Oh what was your like thoughts on the date?
Speaker 4: I mean it was really chill. We just had a couple of drinks at happy hour and it was just a date.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, nothing to write home about.
Speaker 2: Okay. I mean, was there any like big red flags to you for why you're not going out with him again? Because he said he's been trying to organize a second meet up and it's not quite happening.
Speaker 4: I mean no, there weren't any red flags when we were sitting there talking. I mean, He was very interesting. He was interested in me, asked me a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Can I offer something up that he told us? Because sure, he said, he was worried he may have offended you by prying too much into your job because he found out you help organize security for big time celebrities.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, yeah, I just made that up to sound in Wait.
Speaker 3: What oh man, I was interested even.
Speaker 2: We were prepared with all these questions to try and get you to reveal who you do security for.
Speaker 1: Usually when somebody lies on a date, there's like shame and stuff. You're laughing like a joke to you.
Speaker 4: Well, I couldn't tell him what my real job is.
Speaker 2: What can you tell us your real job?
Speaker 4: I guess at this point, if I'm not going to see him again and share, I'll tell you what my real job is.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: So I am actually part owner of the dating site?
Speaker 1: Wait wait, Anthony.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some friends had the idea and we were just talking about stuff and it's just an idea. Well, they moved forward and they asked if I wanted to be an early investor, and so let's do it, and it just kind.
Speaker 15: Of blew up.
Speaker 1: So it says when it says high flyer on your dating app, that just means like CEO or something pretty much.
Speaker 4: I mean, we were looking for trying to like do a feature like on the app, and I just said I'll do it. I'm single, I don't care about the attention whatever.
Speaker 1: Wow, market research apparently it makes an impact.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: So okay, so wait, why did.
Speaker 1: You just tell him that you were the app owner?
Speaker 4: Well, to be honest, I go on a lot of dates, and I mean essentially I would tell people what the deal is, but also it would be a little creepy. I would think in the beginning, we're trying to help.
Speaker 2: Him figure out what's the reason that you're not going out again. That's what he's confused about. Okay, okay, is it so many men? Just so many men you can't choose one?
Speaker 4: No, No, that is not the reason. So as an admin, I can tell that he's been messaging other women, and when we are on a date and talking, he told me in conversation that it was just him and I talking.
Speaker 1: That feels like invasion.
Speaker 4: Musten when you check off on the agreement. I mean, it says any co founder or manager can monitor your account in your activities so well in my right.
Speaker 8: To do that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy and.
Speaker 4: It just proves that men are pigs.
Speaker 2: Anthony, What do you think about here and all that?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 10: Hi, Lisa?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because oh I forgot to tell you, Lisa, it's down way way deep in our agreement when you come on the phone listening. Okay, oh wow, you're super chill.
Speaker 10: I'm a little shocked, but I totally understand like that you can that why you had to put that in your profile and.
Speaker 1: Then feels like the last time you were on the show, like you just agree with women no matter what they do to you. If woman's been light, she like invaded your privacy and you're just chill still you brother?
Speaker 10: So wait a second. You could actually go into my app and see all the messages, like everything that I've ever written on there?
Speaker 4: Yes I can.
Speaker 1: I know. I know Anthony's thinking of like three things said.
Speaker 2: Hope you keep a PG on our money. I'll tell you know she cares.
Speaker 10: You can't see pictures, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: I can, so you can zoom in on them too.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you'll have to zoom in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do I doubt that? I doubt that A bad path does that mean that you weren't talking to anybody else either, because.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I'm talking to some people.
Speaker 8: Oh, I was honest about that.
Speaker 4: On the dates, he implied that I was the only person he was talking to.
Speaker 2: But you wouldn't have cared.
Speaker 1: If he said, but see that. Why why did you say that, Anthony?
Speaker 10: Well, you're the only person that I've met on the app that I actually like and respect.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't respect.
Speaker 1: You don't respect any other person you're talking about? Well, what good?
Speaker 15: I mean?
Speaker 10: I came out wrong, baby, But you're the only one I have really found interested in, and I haven't met anybody like you, whether it was on the app or not.
Speaker 4: Well, I have your profile pulled up right now, and it looks like that you're trying to set up something with somebody named Clarissa.
Speaker 2: Oh expect Lisa. You said a little bit jealous of that, even I don't.
Speaker 4: Know about jealous. But look, I would have been totally fine if he had said, yeah, I'm talking to other people too. I get it. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 10: I'm blocking I'm blocking Clarissa right now.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: It just sounds like you need to be truthful about everything.
Speaker 2: Another app definitely. Something is happening here for sure, and it feels good. It does feel good, And I'd like to offer to send you guys out on another date that we will pay for once once.
Speaker 10: Again, Can I just reiterate that I'm serious. You are the only one I've taken serious that I've met on there, and I'm really hoping that you're going.
Speaker 7: To say yes.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 4: Well, that's very sweet, Anthony, I appreciate that. Yeah, I mean, I'm a yes. I would say yes, start over, fresh slate, start from the beginning. Now that everything's on the table, we start.
Speaker 2: Over, okay, And we also have fourteen other guys who want to know if you'll go out with them. What would you like to say to them?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if I'm being honest, I am still talking to other guys some of our side for me.
Speaker 2: But how many of those guys do you respect?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, more research with the second day on our bill, We're gonna pay for it, okayd Before you go, can you force matches because there's a couple of girls that aren't responding to.
Speaker 1: Me that I'm wondering that's creepy, that's a hard no.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey in the morning. You know, the thing that I'm coming to terms with is we just have to get it through our heads that people lie on dates. Yes, it can be small, little white lies or big giant ones, but people do it all the time, whether it's to make themselves look better or for whatever reason, and we.
Speaker 1: Don't all have the access to fact check them like she did.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, and it's not so much if you lie, it's what you lie about that's really important. She lied about what her job was out of boredom from all the dates that she goes on. Key lies, saying that she was the only girl that he was talking to on the dating app and she found out that was untrue.
Speaker 1: Why would he even offer it up?
Speaker 9: Don't you know?
Speaker 2: Like, just don't it sounds like one of those nice lies that you tell someone that they're the only one that you like.
Speaker 1: It's like, I never do this when you know that that person always does it.
Speaker 3: You're really good at it.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like society has really progressed because they were both totally okay with each other's lies.
Speaker 1: In the end, we put each other out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how lies work. Yes, right, Yes, no matter what no, Lie, you can always email the show for help. We're willing to call that person wasn't calling you back. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 9: Morning, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Bad luck breaking a mirror. Good luck breaking a mirror because you flex too hard. Perfect, Okay, I'm perfect. Bad luck seeing a black cat. Good luck seeing a black cat in a tiny romper.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's like a life goal now, so cute.
Speaker 2: Bad luck missing your freeway exit, good luck The next exit is Disneyland.
Speaker 9: Ya.
Speaker 2: Bad luck missing out on a possible love connection in a person that you met.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't need to scream.
Speaker 2: For getting away, but good luck. A morning radio show founded online and it's going to read it on the air, So who knows, Maybe we'll bring some good luck to a person out there listening when we read brand new edition of Misconnections coming up, Cuty Misconnections. That was me staring there's only two places to find true love and this world. One is inside the abandoned pharmacy in front of the lotions and hemorrhoid cream. Oh can you apply this for me?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: The others on the pages of craigslist dot Org, we scoured that website every week to find the best that Misconnections has to offer, like this. One's first misconnection is titled you made me bigger at brunch and for a woman?
Speaker 1: Please tell me it's because you ate a lot of pancakes.
Speaker 2: Please, He says. I was on my third mimosa chatting with my girlfriend when I saw you.
Speaker 1: Oh man, already not starting with yeah.
Speaker 2: You and your curvy figure walked in the door with the confidence of Janet Jackson at a Super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 1: That's actually quite the compliment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't help but stare as you sat down at the table next to us, and I could tell right away that you were an instant upgrade. Oh bruno out to the girlfriend next to him. If you're wondering who I was, you couldn't miss me. I was the dude with the backwards blue hat and the tank top that said I flexed and the sleeves exploded.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: I wanted to check you out so hard, but I didn't want my girlfriend to notice. Oh yeah, so I reached.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's nothing like a guy flexing while drinking mimosas, so I usually go.
Speaker 2: To reposition my chair so your face was right over my sweetheart's right shoulder. It was a very James Bond esque move, if I do say so. Yeah, And every time you got up to go to the buffet, I made sure I got up too. At one point I told you, Wow, those biscuits are hardy. I'd be really happy with those. And guess what, Yeah, I didn't mean the biscuits on your plate.
Speaker 1: Thank you for explaining.
Speaker 2: I was about to fist bump you over your summer sausage selection, but I could tell my girlfriend was staring, so instead I turned away and began fingering the strawberries so she wouldn't be suspicious.
Speaker 1: I don't have a girlfriend, dude.
Speaker 2: She just looks, She looks over. What's he doing? Oh he's just knuckled deep in the Strawberrea, that's his favorite. Okay. I'd love to have you in my starting lineup and put my girlfriend on the bench. Oh if that works for you, Holla back. Girl that's signed chober In is shober.
Speaker 1: I would say I appreciate his appreciation for a girl who loves the buffet, though, Yeah, because as one of those ladies go up for thirds.
Speaker 2: That's a swipe right from Brook. This next misconnection is titled you saw the darkness in My beauty and I Saw the beauty in your darkness. A Woman for Man twenty eight wedding. Uh oh wait, it says I met you yesterday at my friend's goth wedding reception. There's the darkness you were hanging out over by the black skull and crossbones wedding cake.
Speaker 1: Dude's pretty sick.
Speaker 2: I was the girl with the red corset and the full white out contact lenses, so my irises looked sleep pale. Your sullen mood intrigued me, so I walked over to you without making eye contact and muttered, I hate this wedding. You replied, I know, isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 1: Do they just play like death metal on the dance floor too?
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's like a giant panic in the disco music video.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, Anyway, at.
Speaker 2: That point our eyes met, and I felt the shadows of a thousand years envelop my soul and take my youth hostage.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's a good thing, right, I.
Speaker 2: Think she's turned on. At that moment, the DJ played the song Cha Cha Slide and you You asked if I wanted to dance.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love the golf wedding still like the chaw you think it's like remix myself.
Speaker 2: I agreed, and soon we were hands in hand doing the Devil's Spider Web on the dance floor. While DJ Casper shouted instructions at us, I yelled in your ear, pretend we're dead zombies when we slide to the left.
Speaker 5: I love people.
Speaker 2: When you agreed, I pledged to you right there that I would catch the bouquet of dead roses for our future children. But then suddenly you said you had to leave. Oh no, was I moving too fast? Or did my spiked dog collar catch you in the wrong spot when I dove between your legs?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Ouch?
Speaker 2: All I know is this I'm an angel seeking chaos and you're my demon seeking anarchy. Let's meet tomorrow evening at seven pm inside the Jack in the Box. We can discuss our dark future over some seasoned curly fries.
Speaker 1: I feel like this guy needs to get back to her. I mean, how many options does he have for dark angels?
Speaker 2: Is there a lot of us that signed Genova? I like this next misconnection is titled I was nervous to say hi, but I did it, and it was wonderful. Man for woman nineteen shopping mall his first He says, I was heading over to Builds Bear when I walked by your kioska. You were the brown haired beauty selling bedazzled phone cases.
Speaker 1: I've seen her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Normally i'd be nervous to approach a woman like you, but I just purchased an affliction T shirt and the salesperson said it would raise my confidence by at least twelve percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Boy, so I sauntered up and smiled. But before I could even say hi, you began complaining about your job. You told me the phone case kiosk was a huge downgrade from the Crocs kiosk you worked out last week.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, those things sell themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then, right as we began to vibe, a mall security guy rudely interrupted us and asked if we saw two chubby kids walk by with a stolen tiki head bubble machine.
Speaker 10: I wish or I would have taken a picture.
Speaker 2: Sounds awesome. You shrugged and said I don't know, probably, and then you pointed in the direction of the food court. He scooted off on his patrol segue while we laughed and mocked adults ride on motorized carts.
Speaker 1: You come after those adults.
Speaker 2: Eventually you told me your break was coming up and agreed to meet me for a Jamba juice, but you never showed.
Speaker 9: Oh no.
Speaker 2: I even went back to your kiosk and there was a sign up saying probably gone for a long time, So I guess I couldn't wait around anyway. Hit me up. That's signed Hunter Hunter.
Speaker 1: Love can be hard man. You stay hopeful out there.
Speaker 2: Those are your Cigslist misconnections. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 9: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Brooke going for your second win in a row today, and you're gonna be playing somebody who is a first timer to win Brooks Bucks. Her name's Mariah from Olympia.
Speaker 1: Hello Mariah, Hey, okay, you sound chill, Maria.
Speaker 2: It says on my phone. We're gonna hear that you're working on an invention idea? Yes, what is it?
Speaker 11: Well, without thanks, it's basically just like an improved version.
Speaker 12: Of a pregnancy test that is more accurate and less expensive.
Speaker 2: Does it involve Jose putting his ear up to a woman's belly, because that one has been invented. It's patented. You're gonna need to work on a ring across the room, all right?
Speaker 1: Do you want to you want to patent that idea too?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, called the Jose Radar. It's just sleeping ran as a future billionaire in the making once her invention comes out. But she wants this hundred dollars first. Let's send Brook out of the studio. And while that happens, Mariah, you know how the game is played. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 8: I guess?
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck? Your time starts now. Actor Liam Hemsworth celebrates a birthday today. Is he the youngest, oldest or middle Helmsworth brother?
Speaker 5: Middle?
Speaker 2: Every year, Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated on what date?
Speaker 10: March seventeenth?
Speaker 2: What does the a in the military term a wall means the average cloud weighs more or less than one thousand pounds?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What gives beer its distinctive bitter flavor? The hot Until recently, Chris Harrison was the host of what reality TV show A pass I don't know, all right, pass in bringing Brook back into the studio. And Mariah, aside from your cool invention that you have coming out, do you have anyway I do hear a baby kicking in the room.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's you or Brook Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: I might be a client. So, Mariah, but do you have any New Year's resolutions for yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I just have goals to like do some self healing, you know, like mine, body and soul.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. I'm on that bandwagon too. My goal this year is to do therapy for the first time. I laugh. I laugh because I haven't done it before and I obviously need it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone, self healing is a good one. I know mine is self loving so and I'm going to work on that. As soon as we're done with.
Speaker 1: This, you won't need the pregnancy test.
Speaker 2: You're ready. Yeah, your time starts now. Actor Liam Hemsworth celebrates a birthday today. Is he the youngest oldest or middle Helmsworth brother oldest? Every year, Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated on what date?
Speaker 1: March seventeenth?
Speaker 2: What does the A in the military term A wall mean? Pass the average cloud weighs more or less than one thousand pounds more. What gives beer its distinctive bitter flavor?
Speaker 1: Yeast.
Speaker 2: Until recently, Chris Harrison was the host of what reality TV show The Bachelor. All Right, the answers are, and we're going to the scoreboard to check out how you did with Jose You are a smelly pirate hooker?
Speaker 1: Maria correct today?
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go?
Speaker 2: Or should I say twins?
Speaker 12: Last?
Speaker 1: That was a polite.
Speaker 2: Lab studio audience. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also Brooke, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She got two? You got three?
Speaker 10: Friend?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm sorry, Mariah, I can't give you any money today. We're gonna go over the answers though, actor Liam Hemsworth. Between all the Hemsworth brothers, he is the youngest, Chris is the middle brother. Luke is the oldest brother. Luke, Yeah, Luke Hemsworth. He's the least famous, but they're all hot. Saint Patrick's Day is celebrated every year on March seventeenth. Both of you knew that one.
Speaker 1: It was my first day in radio ever.
Speaker 2: Really Yeah, how drunk were you?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really? Hungover?
Speaker 2: The A in a wall means absent absent without official leave.
Speaker 1: I could think a word that started with A, but that meant missing.
Speaker 2: I just kept thinking, what the average cloud weighs? More than one thousand pounds, actually one point one million pounds. WHOA, but it's in such a giant space that it's light enough to float. Beer gets its distinctive bitter flavor from Hops and Chris Harrison, until recently, used to be the host of the Bachelor. It was on for one hundred and seventy three seasons.
Speaker 1: I actually believe I believe that for a second. I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: Mar checks out, So Mariah, we'll be back to play wind Brooks Box same time tomorrow, brook
Speaker 9: And Jeffrey in the morning.