Speaker 1: You learn a lot about a guy from his social media, Like what kind of pictures are you taking? Are there selfies? Like guys taking selfies? I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio. Welcome to the pregame. You're picking your face. I got a doozy right, You know the ones that come in right under the nostril and it's like our perfect black head and I can't tell how deep it is. And I have been thinking about since I was on that tarmac for four hours last night, getting in there with something and just squeezing it out. But those are one of the ones that you pop and then it sinks in and you're fucked for the divisional You know that one?
Speaker 1: There is no And this I like when you get the ZiT in the right place where you can put the microphone that is a good note or right here. I don't have to hold a microphone like you do. But this bad boy on the chin just came in strong, probably because I've had alcohol every day for three days and just gusted. I'm gonna I'm gonna dry. I'm gonna have a dry two weeks. That's what I'm doing. Welcome to the pre game everyone. You guys send in questions, comments and concerns. Aaron is straight from Dallas. I came from Detroit. We we get all of our adventures of the weekend in the big show.
Speaker 2: But here we go. Your guys' first question.
Speaker 1: Is low babe, this one q qque any tips for keeping long distance friendships so strong? I just had this conversation actually with Kelly over the weekend about friendships and no, no, no in a great way where you have it's like any relationship you have to make an effort, and like there are some friends that you have in your life where you feel like you're the one that's constantly.
Speaker 2: Like reaching out or checking in or like how are you?
Speaker 1: And it's like it comes to a point where you're like, oh am, I always the one, and so you kind of I try to be very cognizant of especially as I get older, and I don't want as many friendships. I want the deeper, you know, more meaningful ones to think like hey have I checked in on so and so lately?
Speaker 2: Or how are you or whatever? So things like that.
Speaker 1: I just think it's like deposits into the friendship bank. So as it pertains to a long distance one. I would say, I mean, I love any friendship where you also don't have to talk every day any great you know, like we're busy, we get but you still know you're like, have a great friend. I don't know, I just I would say, just do a check in every now and then, or you know, make an effort to like send a text or call of things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Agree, I guess for two of my close friends that live here are gone, went to Pittsburgh, went to New Jersey this summer and thanks a lot of guys. But yeah, no, some days it's harder than others. And we've got a text chain, you know, four of us. We have another girlfriend on there kind of from that hockey world and miss them a lot. And yeah, and it's also, I selfishly harder for me now because I have a kid and they're gone and but there it's just you know, always like you said, just trying to make the effort, trying to make the effort, and even when you can't make the effort, be like, so sorry, guys, I'm tied up, and I mean they're bugging me. Yesterday on the field, gossip about the Dallas game, and I'm like, guys, I can't talk right now. I love you so much, but I gotta go. We're in the middle of the game. The next question, girl, elof e, loof whatever, must havebs in your purse. What I should have more of is hand sanitizer, lip gloss for me listtering, breath tabs or a piece of gum. I have fifty lip glasses in there, which is crazy. Lip glosses everywhere. I always need to have eye drops to these. These are the staples are actually right in front of those. Always need that. That's great, so it looks like it I need to be thrown out though. How are drops to get the red out or hydrate, lubricate, loubricate.
Speaker 1: I love eye drops for hydration, but also I make up irritates my eyes pretty quickly, so we're going red rover red rovers. Send the eye drops right over. And then I was using them too much. Remember when you're like, I think you are addicted to these things. Then it was like we had a problem. We had to back it up and not even them as much, but always lip glasses, eye drops. I'm being better about carrying cash. I used to not have any cash on me and then I freak out where it's like when you tip the driver from the car service and you don't have the cash, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. You're like, so I'm trying to be better about always having cash on me. You never know in an emergency situation. Gal Uh, what else we got here? Anonymous?
Speaker 2: Oh? These are a favorite? You these?
Speaker 1: And if a guy looks at your socials right away, does it mean anything or not? Any more context?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any more context.
Speaker 1: But obviously in the world of social media, it's the first thing that I look at when in my long dating that I've been doing. But like, no, that was That's like the first place I go and like, look like is this guy? You learn a lot about a guy from his social media? A how many times are we posting? If we're posting a lot, then I'm out, like, don't you have a job? Why are we posting every day? Unless that is your job. The other one is like what kind of pictures are you taking? Are there selfies? Like guys taking selfies?
Speaker 2: I can't do that, okay?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine jareded or Steve being like this and sending you a picture like, hey, babe, what give somebody else your phone and stand there and smile. Do not take a selfie? Absolutely not. So yeah, we need more context. But thoughts on if a guy looks at your socials right away, I think that's normal.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's anything wrong with that. This is a good one, Anonymous. I make more than my husband and he gets very jealous. How do I deal with it?
Speaker 1: M Well, most of my husband's never even had a job, so I always made more.
Speaker 2: But take a breath, who zinga? I mean, you guys got to tee these things up for me.
Speaker 1: You know I would definitely before I didn't like them, I would try to be nice about it and say like, oh, but you do so many other things that don't you know, who cares about the money. You're making sure that the dogs are walked, or you're making sure that the house is or you're doing other things.
Speaker 2: Talking for this tree, taking care of the kid. Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: That makes it so we could focus on our job and do the things that we needed to do. So I always it never, it never bothered me. Now it bothered me when you don't have a job and you spending my money and asking for it. Now, we've got a real problem. But if you don't make us much money, it is not a big deal. Just make sure you're making up for it in other ways so it feels like, you know, it's an even playing field.
Speaker 2: Agree, how and you said it perfectly. You are helping us go make the money, or you are helping that person go make the money. So take care of shit so we don't have to worry about it and go make the cash. Smother summer summer Jesus mother mother me uh summer hector character. So sorry.
Speaker 1: When you guys were dating, did you take your makeup off if a guy's sleeping over. That's like the scene in Bridesmaids where Kristen wig or proposal.
Speaker 2: Every woman can relate to that. I used to wear a lot more makeup.
Speaker 1: Like on TV, I still wear a lot of makeup, but in life, I used to wear a lot of makeup and my face would break out a lot as I was talking about mys on my chin. So I would first when I first started, I have a real thing, you know this about me? Like I have to take a shower before I go to bed, so like I would watch well like obviously like wipe off all my makeups like that. But there would be times when I was first dating someone and I was like embarrassed at the uh huh.
Speaker 2: I would do like a little spot situation and then just go, yeah, I'm like, oh, look like I'm so proud.
Speaker 1: No, I just have covered up all my acne and thrown on some you know, tinted lip bloss.
Speaker 2: But you and I wasn't worried a makeup because I'm basically horrendous. But I was worried about like a pack of gam right by bed, the bed, you know, so it was like good morning. Yeah, I was like, oh, my breath is just so minty all the time.
Speaker 1: I'm adorable mince. And going back to the per question too, I always have to have perfume. Erin and I were very big on smells, like I can't have anyone being like the breath or the body odor or anything is stank.
Speaker 2: You know what I was thinking about you this weekend when I was on my way to dinner in Dallas and I got in. I was running late, of course, and I went to go meet all of my crew downstairs, and I had done a good sh and I hop in the elevator and this poor woman hopped in with me, and I was like, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Like you are gagging right now? This is so bad. You feel like you're in Miami or something. I've had that happen before.
Speaker 1: Or how about when someone not someone, how about your dog starts sneezing, like I'll come downstairs and the willis will go. I'm like, oh sorry, can't a lot of perfume on right now? You like can't breathe?
Speaker 2: A poor talk? Fuck happy stylists? Is that your name? That's adorable? As regular travelers, do.
Speaker 1: You watch the movie on your screen or look around judging fellow pat you on their movie choices?
Speaker 2: I discover on the ladder I do too, for sure. Uh huh. I'll totally get caught in another movie. Last night, when we were on the tarmac for seventy five hours, I got caught up on Real Housewives A Salt Lake, And so when we got off the tarmac, I'm almost done. I'm almost at the last last episode. I'm like twenty minutes and you know, all the boys from my crew that are headed back to LA they were like, fuck, that was so long. I was like, oh really, I didn't even notice. I was just Basalt Lake. Do you watch it on your iPad? I was so lazy and kind of tipsy because we got to the bar quickly in Dallas, TGI Fridays. Don't sleep on it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It was great. We were so desperate for food and a cocktail because we're like, we're boarding in thirty we'll take sleep. Don't sleep on it. We'll take all the drinks. Yeah, mud Side's amazing. And uh, then you know, as we're like downing these cocktails. Oh, Kevin had a great line. He was like, I'm getting a Cadillac margarita and I was like, I'm getting a Santama garita and he goes, is that a Christmas drink? I go, no, it's Pinougregia. But we're just downing our cocktails and then you get the notification you're delayed in our It's like, fuck, we'll take more. So by the time you get on the plane you can't walk straight. It's terrible. There's that one, but then there's also the one.
Speaker 1: Where you're like, oh, I have time for like a quick cocktail and you can't.
Speaker 2: The line's taken forever. They're not will go fast enough.
Speaker 1: And now we've get the delta notification you're boarding, your zone is boarding. I used to be the gal that would wait till I like the last zone was bording. So I'm like, I'm gonna try to get on the plane any earlier than I have to, not anymore, not when this overhead space is being by It is my big it's my biggest issue because then now I got to be like, whose bag is this? And they're in thirty to c why is it over here? You know you guys have heard my rant about this. I have a real problem with it. So now I like, right when my zone is bording, I get on up there because I'm not trying to lose my overhead space.
Speaker 2: But then you can't get the cocktail. And then I don't like when the flight.
Speaker 1: Attendant, which again we've discussed this at length as well, how much we respect flight attendants, but I also like to be offered a drink while the other passengers are book still bored. I know they're busy, you're busy, but like, if you have a chance, like hook a gal up red wine, it's real easy. I'm not even having you mix anything, no, no, how I mean, And also too, oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, this is the conversation for the big show.
Speaker 1: This happened over the weekend too, where it was like like early breakfast was like a nine to thirty breakfast, and like I'm like looking around waiting for someone else to order the cocktail first so I don't seem like the constant degenerate. And then right when I hear someone say Momosa, like me me too, thank you, me too, it's like you need that first person to order it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's gonna do it. Yeah, Mason, we'd off just through a pick and we're gonna head on over. We're going to get the bald to the other side. We're gonna have the big show coming up next. Calm Down with Erin and Carissa is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, is it the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts
Speaker 2: M hm