Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull lambing's soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: You're trying to Charla Nage.
Speaker 3: Some Donkey to day is just saw himself watching Charlotte Man. I was ready for I never read the Donkey other Day. What is it again, I'm a donkey, Yes you are. That's Charlotte Dane. That's true.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today for Tuesday, January sixteenth goes to my favorite sports franchise in the world to Dallas Cowboys, dropping a close bumps from a Dallas Cowboy. Not just the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys. We weren't here yesterday, so I wasn't able to get this off. And I know we haven't you know, been to a Super Bowl in twenty nine years. Hell, we haven't been to an NFC championship game in twenty nine years. We are five and thirteen in the playoffs since beating the Steelers to win our last Super Bowl in nineteen ninety six, the Green Bay Packers dropping the clues bombs to the green Bay Packere okay, flew to the green Bay Package they beat us. They have more postseason wins three at AT and T Stadium than the Cowboys do.
Speaker 3: In their own home venue. It's disgusting. Look, I'm numb to it after twenty nine years.
Speaker 1: I know every year we say the Cowboys are going to the super Bowl. But what else am I supposed to say? Okay, I'm supposed to say, Hey, we're going twelve or five. We're gonna get eliminated in the wildcard game of the playoffs. Is that what you want us to say? No, who talks like that. Pessimism has never won any battles. So, Dallas Cowboy fans, we shall remain optimistic, and we shall declare that we are going to win the super Bowl every year until we do. Okay, but that's not what I'm here. Okay, That's not what I'm here to discuss this morning. I'm here to discuss the fact that Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn, our defensive coordinator, aren't fired yet, and Bill Belichick is already interviewed with the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 3: What the hell are we doing? Jerry Jones?
Speaker 1: Okay, see Jerry Jones, The reality is you're the problem. You're the problem because you want to be the owner, the president, and the GM. You need to relinquish every title except owner. I don't care that when people wore leather helmets, you had some success at the University of Arkansas as a football player. I don't care that you're one of very few owners who had a significant level of success as a football player. No, the reason the Cowboys suck now is because you want all the power. Okay, being owner is not you know enough for you all Right, When Jimmy Johnson was our head coach and we was winning all those Super Bowls in the nineties, Jimmy had to lead because y'all couldn't work together simply because you wanted more authority over the football side of the operation. Jerry Jones had the title of GM, but everybody knew Jimmy Johnson had all the control over on the field matters. And that's how it should be, and that's how it needs to be if you bring in Bill Belichick. But you got to go out there and start courting Bill Belichick. Yeah, eighty one years old, Jerry, Okay, that Apple watch his ticket, all right, literally and figuratively.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick ran the front office for most of his time with the Patriots.
Speaker 3: Let him do this thing with the Cowboys, but you got to go get them first.
Speaker 1: He don't want to be in Atlanta with the Falcons.
Speaker 3: That small fries to Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: All Right, the most valuable head coach of all time needs to be with the world's most valuable sports franchise period.
Speaker 3: All right, Jerry, listen to me.
Speaker 1: That black man from the Bone Thugs Crossroads video with that long black trench coat and that the door in them shades. He's preparing at any moment to touch you between the eyes. You don't have the time you think you have. Okay, you wasted twenty nine years and too much great talent because you're afraid to have another outfa in the building. You're already to own them. It's your team, we know this. You pay all the players, Yeah, yeah, you pay all the coaches. Your ego will get stroked.
Speaker 3: All right. Just go out there and get Bill Belichick. Okay, Okay, don't let them go to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: If he goes to Atlanta, then I gotta come back and give you another donkey of today.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Now, I also want to say this. I was thinking about this over the weekend. The Dallas Cowboys not winning a Super Bowl in twenty nine years is proof that the Illuminati does not exist. Okay, where are the YouTube conspiracy videos about that?
Speaker 3: You mean to tell me?
Speaker 1: Y'all believe entertainers, okay, are selling their souls for success.
Speaker 3: But Jerry Jones, with.
Speaker 1: A net worth of thirteen point five billion, can't buy a solo too.
Speaker 3: Huh. He can't buy any success for this franchise.
Speaker 1: Y'all believe Black entertainers are getting movie rolls and record deals and just achieving various levels of success because of a secret society. But Jerry Jones, who has a net worth of thirteen point five billion dollars and the Dallas Cowboys team, which is worth over nine billion dollars America's team, they can't get none, no success.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't Jerry Jones be considered one of the elite? Don't the elite control things? Well?
Speaker 1: How come they can't control my Dallas Cowboys winning?
Speaker 3: Jerry Jones don't got nobody to sacrifice? Huh?
Speaker 1: Well, I say right now, we need to sacrifice everybody, and by sacrifice I mean fire, starting with Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn. Okay, please give Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys to sweet sound to the Hamilitones.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you are the doggee.
Speaker 2: Of the day, the dogee.
Speaker 3: All the day. Yee.
Speaker 1: I realized I didn't even really want to get him donkey today until I started doing it because I love my team and all I wanted to do was take my dad to a Super Bowl, and I will get that opportunity.
Speaker 3: This won't be the Cowboys playing in it. No, it definitely would be the Cowboys playing it.
Speaker 1: I ain't talking about taking my dad's just some regular super Bowl, talking about taking my dad to the super Bowl when the Dallas Cowboys are playing in it. If we go out there and get Bill Belichick, I don't even know why Bill Belichick is wasting his time going to interview in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Falcon said he already interviewed with them. Waste the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, waste the time, but also Jerry Jones, don't waste Bill belichick time.
Speaker 3: Fire Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn today. Dan Quinn got four.
Speaker 1: Interviews set up this week for head coaching availabilities anyways, So he ain't gonna be.
Speaker 3: There, No way, Mike McCarthy, gotta go.
Speaker 1: Bring in Bill Belichick so we can go to the super Bowl next year, New Orleans, Lil Wayne Drake halftime performers. Okay, Little Wayne Drake and friends in New Orleans, all right, next year Cowboys versus whoever you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Donkey to day.
Speaker 2: Now, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's ask this question for delirious Cowboy fans. Excuse me, Let's let's ask this question for people out there. Finish this sentence. Before I leave this earth. I need to experience what that is the question? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one of myself. I would love to see my Knicks winning championship. We've been heard ever since Patrick ew and mister Fingerrow. But I'm just asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five. I want to finish this sentence.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jason Kelsey retired, podcasting must be good.
Speaker 2: Before I leave this earth.
Speaker 3: I need to experience what do I want to waste that on? The Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen anyway. Five one, let's discuss. Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.