Speaker 1: Wait, gass, the Breakfast Club is old. Wait got the Breakfast Club Envy and Charlomagne the voice of the culture. You then, i'mnna come here when this thing. See y'all different, y'all the coach, it's different. You know what I'm saying. Like y'all know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: This is probably becoming the most prominent form for hip hop.
Speaker 3: Be here next to all of you guys.
Speaker 2: It's really this.
Speaker 1: In perspective to the Breakfast Club, bitches, wake up. Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Charlemagne to God, Peace to the planet. Is Tuesday, Yes, it's Tuesday. Good morning. What's happening? How y'all feel after the ninth little three day weekend? Yeah, three day a little vac No, I.
Speaker 4: Felt good, man. You know, have to catch up on some TV show. Caught up on a Marvels What If Season two? Okay, caught up on some Netflix stand up specials. I think I watched out this weekend. I watched to watch Pete Davidson this weekend.
Speaker 1: I did to see Pete. I've seen Chappelle, I've seen also watched Chris Rock and Kevin Hart. Ye seen that too, You was in it, Yes, I've seen you in that one. Yeah. So yeah. I caught up on some stand up as well. Try I think what else I watched. I watched a couple of things. Football. Oh, football, this weekend. Yeah, absolutely football. I was your weekend with football, and it is what it is, the same weekend I've been having for the past twenty nine years.
Speaker 4: Don't bother me none. You know what I'm saying. I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan. True and true, it don't bother me nothing. You know, we gone, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean I expected that, but I just I just remember a couple of months ago, could we play just the first part of what our guy literards said, you know what it is? And we showed up and represented for America the way we should have. Okay, all right, that's what we did.
Speaker 4: We showed up for America because we are America's team.
Speaker 1: For my Dallas Cowboys. Yeah, big d penetrate in the old line all night long. There was nothing you could do about it is you know what Dallas Cowboys gonna be in February the super Bowl. This is you know why this is such a pointless playback.
Speaker 4: I've been saying we're going to the super Bowl every year for twenty nine years and as and that's what you should say about your team tickets this year?
Speaker 1: No, I did it. You said he was buying tickets. I've been saying that every year for the past or not the past tween nine because I had that kind of money. But yes, what are you talking about? I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan. You should feel like that about your team every year. And guess what, We're going to the super Bowl next year? The hell you talking about one year? I'm gonna say that, and I'm gonna be absolutely positively right. That don't bother me. Good morning, trave travels A long time listen year about it.
Speaker 4: But here's the rules. You may not know because you're not a real sports fan. You root for two teams, no, wait for one, just my giant. If your team didn't make the playoffs, you have nothing to say. No, I can't, Like I said, you can't. It's your team didn't even make the playoffs. That's okay, No, it's not you.
Speaker 1: Even you're outside the club, but you couldn't even get in. I knew my team wasn't gonna make it, so I said that early envy.
Speaker 4: You do know, if your team gets into the playoffs, it's a chance they can go to the super Bowl. So it's not it's not asinine for me to say that Dallas was going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: We were in the playoff. My quarterback, my quarterback got injured. Then the backup quarterback got injured. Then they picked up a young man that was at home living with his mama to be the quarterback. That had no idea. I knew I wasn't making it to the playoffs. I knew I wasn't making it to the super Bowl with your team. You thought you were, So did a lot of other people, all wrong and shout to Eddie Awall, producer to another team, another team, Philadelphia Eagles, who people thought was going back to the super Bowl this year. They went last year, they didn't go this year. Horrible, But guess what, you can't say nothing. I say what I want to say. It's New York. Don't even take the playoffs and get it off your chest. This morning one every cowboy hated to start calling right now. I mean it's a lot of them, that's right, and you call get on them lines right now. You want to talk to Charlamagne. You have zero confidence in your Western giant one. That's the right sound. Believe you guys are visiting us on vacation, believing Bahamas Bermuda, we are even sound.
Speaker 2: But you can call right now.
Speaker 1: You can have a conversation with him right now. And when we come back. We got Teslin figure out she has front page. You knows we're gonna talk to tests as well. It's the Breakfast Club. Morning morning, everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club on this Tuesday, and let's get in some front page news. Let's start off with some NFL right now. Of course, the Wild Call was over the weekend, and the Texas beat the Browns forty five to fourteen. The Chiefs beat the Dolphins twenty six seven the Rams. The Lions beat the Rams twenty four to twenty three. The Buccaneers destroyed the Eagles last night thirty two to nine. The Bills beat the Stealers thirty one seventeen, and the Packers washed the Cowboys forty eight to thirty two, we didn't have a team. We lost.
Speaker 4: That team got the back of the suck this year. Your team stuck the year before that. That's what you're talking About's fine. Be's like that.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we're not used to it though, But anyway, Good morning tests, good.
Speaker 2: To DJ every good morning to Charlevaga.
Speaker 1: Gutt you food. I will coo because let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yep, this is the political playoffs for me. There's no more internet talked. The results are in. Let's take a g listen, and we'll go with some more information on the other side.
Speaker 5: As expected, Donald Trump easily won the Iowa Republican Caucasus last night. The NBC News decision desk projected him as the winner just thirty five minutes after caucusing began. Trump ended up with fifty one percent of the vote, winning ninety eight of the state's ninety nine counties despite visiting only fifteen of them. This year's Republican caucuses had the lowest turnout since the year of two thousand, drawing around one hundred and eight thousand voters. That's just about fourteen percent of the states registered Republicans.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, no surprise, and again one Trump won fifty one percent, Ron de Santu's twenty one percent, Nikki Haley nineteen percent, and the vek rama saw me seven percent. I want you to take a quick listen to Ron DeSantis' response.
Speaker 6: They threw everything but the kitchen sake at us. They spent almost fifty million dollars attacking us. No one's faced that much all the way just through Iowa. They the media was against us. They were writing our obituary months ago. They even called the election before people even got a chance to vote.
Speaker 2: Now, Nikki Hayley, you're just so excited.
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 7: Test?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now, Nikki Haley came in third, but she told her supporters that it was a two person race. So people were a little bit confused by that. So take a listen.
Speaker 8: The pundits will analyze the results from every angle.
Speaker 2: We get that.
Speaker 8: But when you look at how we're doing in New Hampshire in South Carolina, I can safely say tonight I would make this Republican primary a two person race.
Speaker 2: Now, Trump talked about unifying the country.
Speaker 1: But I get what Nikki was saying.
Speaker 4: She's saying that the way she's pulling in New Hampshire and the place is to come, it'll be a two person race.
Speaker 1: Like you know, I get.
Speaker 2: It right, But as a yester, I guess she was in third. But you know, you know this. It depends on I guess how you look at it. But Trump talked about uniting the country, but he also talked about the Biden presidency as expected to take a listen to that.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to.
Speaker 9: Be overly rough on the president, but I have to say that he is the worst president that we've had.
Speaker 1: In the history of our country. He's destroying our country. Ay man, they called Iowa in thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: If you think people will aren't energized to go out there and vote for Trump, you bugging. And I don't understand the democratic strategy of you know, people aren't paying attention. Yet when they start paying attention, they will start to hear Trump's rhetoric. They will start to realize that Trump is a criminal. That makes zero sense to me because everyone has been listening to Trump since twenty sixteen. They know who he is, they like it, they've accepted it, and he barely even has the campaign to do it.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and viveg Ramasami. He only gained seven percent of the vote, and he has officially dropped out of the race. Let's take a listen to.
Speaker 5: That bank Ramaswami dropping out of the presidential race after a disappointing fourth place finish in Iowa.
Speaker 3: Ramaswami had funded so much of his campaign from his massive personal fortune.
Speaker 10: As of this moment, we are going to suspend this presidential campaign and this is going to have to be there's no path for me to be the next president absent things that we don't want to see happen in this country.
Speaker 1: That money not non refundable is no, he can't get that back. I can't write it off when you're no, I can't can't get it back. So now Santus is skipping New Hampshire and going straight to South Carolina correct.
Speaker 2: Correct Hill obviously, you know, having people have an opportunity to vote for him. But yeah, he's putting his money elsewhere where. Nikki Hayley believes she can do quite well in New Hampshire obviously, you know South Carolina where she's from. So we'll just have to see if they're able to get through both of those states and make it the Super Tuesday. But to Charlot Magne's point. I'm certainly I want to know, you know, is the Biden administration, because we can pretty much say this is you know Trump. It's definitely, you know, obviously probably gonna be the nominee. Anything can change. We know anything can change. But will they go ahead and start aggressively campaigning today? That's my question, Charlotaine. Are they gonna start aggressively campaigning or what are they? Are they still saying, don't listen to the posts.
Speaker 1: They don't do anything aggressively. That's why I called him for college. They don't do anything aggressively. They might start campaigning. They might have already started campaigning, we may not even notice, but they're definitely not gonna do it aggressively that I know. All right, Well, that is F page News. Now what are we talking about? Next hour?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some winter storms. We want to let everybody know, there's some delays going on. And then there's a really strange story about an online religious cult. So we're gonna talk about that story and submissing folks that's apparently for following this cult.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we have that next hour. Now everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines or wide open. Maybe your favorite football team lost over the weekend. Maybe you had a great weekend. Maybe it was just chilling. Whatever it may be, get it off your chest. Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club's is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or black's time to get up and get some Call up now.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: It's Quinn Quit?
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: I knew the Cowboys we trash man?
Speaker 13: Hello, who's this Quinn Quin?
Speaker 12: What up?
Speaker 1: Getting off your chest?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 15: I knew the Cowboys with trash Man.
Speaker 16: I told everybody they wouldn't make the past first round.
Speaker 1: And Flick, who's your team, sir?
Speaker 14: My team the Falcons.
Speaker 17: But I knew they make it?
Speaker 14: In it with you.
Speaker 1: But you gotta hush. You can't, you can't. You gotta hush. If your team, then your we got.
Speaker 14: We gotta hush. We got a hush together.
Speaker 17: We're both sitting at home now.
Speaker 1: No, no, yes, right now, right now I have to hush about any team that's still in. You can't even comment because your team didn't even make the playoffs. You need to be humble, sir.
Speaker 14: Well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry before.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry to get into an argument with you, man, but I want y'all got have a good enjoy y'all.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 17: Let me get a boot from I.
Speaker 1: Got you, brother, I'm gonna send you a pack Get his address, Eddie. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey Gary from Houston to get it off your chest.
Speaker 16: And want to let Charlemagne I know he heard on the inside.
Speaker 1: I'm really sorry.
Speaker 17: The Cowboys tow Boys had won the top offenses, one of the top defenses.
Speaker 14: Oh that was the favorite.
Speaker 18: And this reminded me of the Earl's spins across the fight, told them their militia job.
Speaker 14: Didn't nobody expect.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 17: There's nobody just set this but with him, bro, nobody.
Speaker 1: Terrence Crap was not an underdog like the Packers. Cut it out now, thank you, Gary?
Speaker 14: Stop?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this yo?
Speaker 19: This VA was good breakfast club VA?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 1: Getting off your chest?
Speaker 14: Brother?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 18: I just want to Charlamaine ma ain't let him know my story man about these dollars Cowboys, man, because it's hilarious.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 17: Whatever, brother, it's all good. So the story is, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: As somebody forced me to like the Cowboys when I was younger, you know what I'm saying. So I had to figure out after they kept losing, why do I even like this team?
Speaker 11: So as I can.
Speaker 14: I ain't a bold man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: I had to switch my team.
Speaker 18: So I'm rocking with the Baltimore Ravens right now. Shout out to Lamar Jack.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's something.
Speaker 18: How old am I thirty eight?
Speaker 1: Oh so you you were? You were alive when we was winning in the nineties.
Speaker 18: Yeah, jain't novitec Troy all that.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, somebody made me like the.
Speaker 18: Team, you know what I'm saying, And I had to figure out every I ain't gonna when the Green Bay game when dead Bryant, Uh they cheated him on that. It hurts me bad, bro, Yeah, it hurt me bad.
Speaker 20: Bro.
Speaker 14: You ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: Well you should be used to it. I'm a lifelong Dallas Cowboy fan. I'm gonna be a lifetime Dallas cowboy fan. Uh, we should be used to this by now.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 14: My good brother Envy? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 1: Brother? What's your name?
Speaker 14: Hey? This is event in Detroit?
Speaker 1: What do may?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 1: They try to do your No, you can talk, you can talk.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 11: Look, I just called.
Speaker 14: I don't know if you remember I called.
Speaker 15: You know, I see Jared Jones one for y'all, and I called.
Speaker 14: I said, I'm gonna call you back, and all ones in apologies. I sit in no rhetoric. I'll let you live this time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, because he went at you kind of hard a week ago. He went hard. What am I apologizing hard? The referees helping us win. I think that I'm not apologizing for nothing, but congratulations Charloe Ma. I don't even know what I'm apologizing for, so I'm not apologizing, but congratulations to the Detroit Lions.
Speaker 14: Okay, I take that too. I appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Hey, y'all be easy, Uh go Lions and uh damn charltmagne damn it man.
Speaker 1: Congratulations sir.
Speaker 4: If your team is still in the playoff to be a team won this weekend, you can talk Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: This?
Speaker 14: Row up?
Speaker 1: Get off your chest yo.
Speaker 14: The Cowboys is horrible.
Speaker 17: The new logo should be a porter partty damn they slash? Who needs to be fired?
Speaker 14: Locked up? Something?
Speaker 12: I don't want to see?
Speaker 14: No Cowboys apparels.
Speaker 1: Who's your team? Who's your team?
Speaker 11: I'm a Cowboys?
Speaker 14: Sparen?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well no, Dak don't need to be fired.
Speaker 14: Cowboys, Faren Sarler. Man, come on now, years ago, we gotta stop seeing this man. Listen, who's gonna give him too much? Lips?
Speaker 12: Sir.
Speaker 4: Mike McCarthy needs to be fired. They need to bring in Bill bellichi half time. Dan Quinn needs to be fired our defensive coordinator. I think that will be okay under.
Speaker 14: CD Lamb looked like Diddy put the ride down his back.
Speaker 1: Shut up? Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 22: Fella?
Speaker 1: And what up? Get off your chest?
Speaker 14: Yo? Yo, this is your boy hated man.
Speaker 1: Ay, y'all Feller's man, get off your chest bad.
Speaker 19: I'm mad about my boys.
Speaker 1: Got spank last night, Yes, y'all did.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I was kept disappointed about the Cowboys too, man, because I.
Speaker 19: Thought this was y'all hell man, the.
Speaker 11: Way y'all were looking.
Speaker 1: Well, it happens. Sorry, sure was it that that's somebody whose team didn't make the playoffs talking? That's why you couldn't even hear that's right?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 14: I don't like him neither.
Speaker 17: His team beat the Evil too.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 17: They beat us before the playoffs and they had us in a slump.
Speaker 16: I couldn't believe the Giants beat us.
Speaker 1: Man. Well, well you're home with the Giants right now. Bahamas yea, love a good morning?
Speaker 23: Is your boy?
Speaker 14: Love you for the Bronx Man, I'm kind of depressed. Man, could the hold you be?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 12: Love?
Speaker 14: You talk to us?
Speaker 23: I don't know. I mean me being the Cowboys man. You know this is like being an abusive relationship man, Not really.
Speaker 4: It's just that you know we're having we're having a down period. In the down period has been for almost thirty years. But one day, one day, one day, lovey we gonna get all just doing.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be so sweet. You just wait.
Speaker 23: Yes, Charla Mkaisha, your wife a Cowboy fan?
Speaker 14: Or she does she ride with you?
Speaker 1: She's not really into football like that.
Speaker 4: I mean she'll she'll root for the cowboy because you know I'm rooting for him, but she's not. Yes, she's not really in the football like that.
Speaker 14: What about you? Is the missus? Is she a big Giants fan like you?
Speaker 1: Same thing with me when I go to the game. She comes to the Giants game, she roots because you know, we watch it together.
Speaker 23: But not really okay, because you don't test my wife and she's a big San Francisco fan. And Whitey gave me a shout out this weekend, so shout out to wife. She sent a Instagram blast about me holding her down. I just want to let you know I'm holding my Cowboys down like I hold my breakfast club family down.
Speaker 1: Well, we need to go get Bill Belichick.
Speaker 4: I heard Bill Belichick already did an interview with the Falcons, So the Cowboys need to intervene. Okay, start picking to play for Bill Belichick.
Speaker 1: Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one if you need the vent and you can hit us up now when we come back. Last night the Emmy Awards. Haven't you know the m ZO on last night? I did well, Emizo on last night. We'll tell you about some of the winners when we come back, so don't move. It's to breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: On everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk to Emmy Awards name or you gossip been chatting? Is the rumor report?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: This is where the tea spells right right now. The Emmy Awards was last night. It was actually postponed due to the Actors and Writers strict It was supposed to take place in September.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 1: Anthony Anderson was hosting the awards show, and here his is his monologue.
Speaker 13: I'd like to ask you all to keep those speeches tight. Normally on award shows we do what's called playoff music, which everyone tends to ignore. This year, I've got something that nobody can't ignore.
Speaker 1: My mama.
Speaker 13: Now tonight, my mama, Tonight, my mama.
Speaker 1: She is going to be the Emmy's playoff.
Speaker 13: Mama, when you see my mama coming, just thank Jesus and your family and.
Speaker 3: Wrap it up.
Speaker 13: And I don't want nobody to get disrespectful with my mama, because my mama is from the West Side.
Speaker 1: Of Chicago and she can throw them hands. Shut up, Mama, I want to go to the after party. Oh yeah, okay, my mama.
Speaker 13: All right, You're supposed to be yelling at to other people, not at.
Speaker 1: Me, not in the middle of a monologue.
Speaker 2: The time's up, baby, cut to the chase.
Speaker 1: I love a person who respects their job, you know what I mean. That's right. No nepotism there. You got to wrap you up to Anthony, that's right now. One thing that I thought was dope, which I seen trending last night, was the cast of Martin came out to give an award and they talked about how they never got an Emmy after all the success that they had. This is a real moment, Yes it, babyha. We finally about to get it. Yeah, we getting out Emmy tonight.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, got my speech on deck too.
Speaker 24: No, no, no, Carl, Carl, Carl, We're not winning an Emmy tonight.
Speaker 2: Please sitch a butt down, please, Carl, We're presenting an award, not being presented with one knucklehead.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving here with something. Okay, No wait wait wait.
Speaker 2: Carl, isn't all the way wrong you guys?
Speaker 1: I mean we should have won an.
Speaker 2: Emmy during our runs.
Speaker 1: True, I'd be right, that will be right.
Speaker 24: But I never even nominated despite our one hundred and thirty two episodes, what our huge ratings and being syndicated so much that it's a little hard for me to see.
Speaker 2: The nineties spankless version of myself every night.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, right to sing it?
Speaker 2: No, I still look good.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's because nobody values black content.
Speaker 4: And back then, you know, networks you know like Fox and UPN and c W would use black content to draw in drawing numbers and build their networks and create these big valuations for their networks, you know, and black content is rarely recognized critically, So it's always hindsight, right, You look back and you look at a show like Martin and realize how good it was, and then that's when you get honorary Oscars, like they gave Angela Passett the other that honorary imans whatever the hell it is.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, we got a slow Quinta Brunson, who won an Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Serious Abbot in Elementary. She was the first black comedy lead actress to win in forty two years. You see what I'm saying. It's an acceptance speech.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Just I don't even know why. I'm so much nut thing like the Carol burdnight of it all.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I love making Abit Elementary so much, and I am so happy to be able to live my dream and act out comedy. And I say it every time, but I just love comedy so much.
Speaker 1: That I am so happy to be able to get this.
Speaker 3: I don't I didn't prepare anything because I just didn't think. I love my mom, my dad, my sisters, my brothers, my entire family so much.
Speaker 2: I love my husband.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy.
Speaker 19: I love my cast.
Speaker 1: I love abbit Elementary.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Now Quentin is getting recognized because you can't deny Abbitt Elementary hilarious show, and it's on ABC.
Speaker 1: I wonder if Martin.
Speaker 4: If Martin was on one of the big threes back in the day the record I've gotten recognized more if it was on NBC, ABC, CBS, one of those.
Speaker 1: I wonder.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, I wonder what I mean. I never looked it up, but I wonder how many MBS. The Cosby Show was nominated for a Different World, Our Family Matters.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well. Also, we got a salute to Rue Paul's drag Race. He won Outstanding Reality Competition Program, Trevor Noah, The Daily She Said you said he now was at the proper Rue Paul won Outstanding Reality Competition Program. I don't want to get you in no trouble. That's I said one already on Twitter right now, Outstanding Reality Competition Program, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. Trevor won Outstanding Variety Talk Series and Elton John and hold On.
Speaker 4: Trevor is the first black man to win Outstanding Talk Series and the Emmys in the seventy five year history of the Emmys.
Speaker 1: Boss right and Elton John received the e got He got his egot because he won for Outstanding Variety Special. He actually won over Rihanna and Chris Rocket. Of course, Rihanna was the halftime show and Chris Rock did selective outrage. So what olten John do?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: I know, I know it's outing John, but I don't remember.
Speaker 19: What did you do?
Speaker 1: He did the fair farewell from Dodger Stadium performance. He performed that live, So now he's an e GOT winner. Never even heard of me neither. And lastly, congratulations to Nissi Nash. She won Outstanding Supported Actress in a Limited Series that was for her role in Dama the Monster got a speech. I'm the win up baby.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the Most High for this divine moment.
Speaker 1: Thank you Ryan Murty for seeing.
Speaker 3: Me, Evan Peters, I love you, and Netflix.
Speaker 1: Every single person who voted for me. Thank you on my.
Speaker 9: Better half who picks me up when I was gutted from this work.
Speaker 1: Thank you and you know who I want to think it. I want to thank me.
Speaker 20: I'm believing in me enjoin what they said I could not do. And I want to say to myself in front of all you beautiful people, gone girl with your bad self.
Speaker 1: You're bad that.
Speaker 9: Finally I accept this a lord on behalf of every black and brown woman who has gone unheard yet over policed, like Glinda Cleveland, like Sandra Bland, like Brianna Taylor as an artist, my job is this week shulter power and Baby, I'm gonna do it to the day I die.
Speaker 4: Hey go dropping the clues bonds from DC National. I wonder why more people don't do that? First person I think I ever saw I thank themselves with Snoop Dogg. I forgot what it was, but I remember thinking himself at an award show, and I was like, why don't more people think themselves?
Speaker 1: Because you gotta belie, Yes, you gotta put in a word. Absolutely definitely all praiser to do to God and everybody that helps you get to a certain position. But you know, if you don't believe in you, ninety five percent of what you've accomplished is not gonna happen. That's right. Well, that was the seventy fifth Emmy Awards recap and also we got to send a rest in peace. Very sad news. Yo Gotti's brother A Big Juke, was shot and killed in Memphis on Saturday, a deadly shooting in Hickory Hill with connections to Memphis rapper Yogatti. Fox thirteen's Lakia Scott joins us live tonight from Saint Francis Hospital that's where the victims were taken. Lakill. What were you able to find out? Good evening to you, Good evening, Daniel. Well.
Speaker 22: At least five police sources have confirmed with Fox thirteen that the person killed is Anthony Memes, also known as Big Juke. Now Big Joke is the brother of rapper Yo Gotti. Now we weren't at that scene earlier tonight, police say two men were shot outside Perion's Restaurant and event center around four fifteen. Oh. That's on wind Chest near Kirby. According to the Memphis Police Department, the victim was inside a vehicle at the time and was brought here to Saint Francis Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very sad. So again, rest in peace and condolences to all the family members anybody involved, and always send in healing energy. Absolutely. All right, Well that is your rumor report. Now when we come back, we got front page news. We'll fill you in what's going on. It's a nasty storm. The weather's horrible out there. Will give you some updates. They don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Good morning, everybody is dj n V Charlemagne de God. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's start off with some quick NFL. The Texas beat the Browns forty five fourteen. The Chiefs beat the Dolphins twenty six to seven. The Lines beat the Rams twenty four to twenty three. Buccaneers beat the Eagles thirty two to nine, The Bills beat the Steelers thirty one seventeen, and the Package beat the Cowboys forty eight thirty two. Chela Mane, I mean, there's nothing to say. We lost, Okay, that's all I want to hit. We lost it, but you gotta shut up. Nope, the Giants did not make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Those are the rules. If your team did not even make the playoffs, you cannot talk.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: The only people that can talk right now is people whose teams made the playoffs and.
Speaker 1: One this weekend. If you're from Detroit, you can run your mouth all day long.
Speaker 4: You can Tampa Bay Bucket infan run your mouth all day long, your pack of fan runt your mouth all day long.
Speaker 1: But if you're a Giant fan, shut up.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 1: Well, test, let's talk about this. The weather now tests Cowboys shut.
Speaker 2: Out, shut out to Detroit. But speaking of the weather, one hundred and twenty five million people were under wind chill advisories or warnings. Listen, listen, listen to NBC News for the report tonight.
Speaker 25: Antarctic blasts still marching across the country, fueling storms that are believed to be responsible for at least ten deaths nationwide. Almost eighty percent of the US below freezing, making it treacherous for many to be outside, vehicles stranded and flipped over.
Speaker 1: Hundreds of flights canceled.
Speaker 25: Ninety million people are under wind chill alerts, with some areas feeling like fifty degrees below zero. The bitter freeze stretching across much of Texas, where tonight officials are asking residents to conserve electricity if it's safe amid record breaking demand.
Speaker 4: Man, Mother nature is sick of us. Okay, she's so tired of us. She's so tired of us. We can't even predict her anymore. When they tell us it's going to be really bad, usually it's not when they don't say much about it, Like last night, it's bad. Yesterday was bad. I didn't even realize how bad it was till I got it this morning driving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was nasty driving work this morning. The temperatures of freezing on the East coast. So it's the snow and the rain is sticking. It's very icy outside. So they're telling everybody give yourself a little extra time. Check your flights. A lot of flights have been canceled. But as Charlamage said, it's bad out there. It's nasty.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, two thousand plus flights, as you mentioned, Djay and have been camped. So and then remember the grounding of the Boeing seven thirty seven Max nine from the Alaska Airlines incident. That is also a disrupted travel putting those down in an addition to the weather and Michigan speaking of Detroit. In Michigan, one hundred and forty thousand people went without power this weekend. And you know you used to seeing the snow in the East coast, like you mentioned, but it was snow all over the south. Arkansas got about eight inches, Tennessee got seven inches. Sol Cover your pipes, be safe, stay off the road, check in on your loved ones.
Speaker 1: All right, all right? What else you got?
Speaker 2: Police of Missouri a searching for four missing children four missing adults, I'm sorry, and two children believed to be linked to an alleged online cult.
Speaker 26: Let's take a listen, Cartusian Morgan, it's pleading for someone to come forward with information about her daughter, MICHAELA.
Speaker 2: Wickerson.
Speaker 26: Berkeley police say Wickerson is one of six people who were influenced by cult later and disappeared from North Saint Louis County in August of twenty twenty three. Morgan says her daughter stopped working, stopped all communication, and abruptly moved out to this home on Graham Lane. She believes her daughter is dealing with a severe mental illness, that.
Speaker 23: She was probably suffering from postpartum depression.
Speaker 9: These people online and they just prayed on her weakness.
Speaker 26: Among those missing are Wickerson, her three year old daughter, Malaia, and four others, Jerry L. Jerman and her son Ashton Mitchell, and adults Noman Williams and MICHAELA. Thompson. Berkeley police believe they're following the teachings of a man named Rashaan Jamal. Among other things, they say he taught totally disconnecting from family, practicing polygamy, and meditating nude.
Speaker 2: Dam Now again, this guy that they're talking about allegedly that he's following. He's actually incarcerated. He calls himself a prophet and a revolutionary. He's currently serving time in Georgia after being found guilty of one count of child less station and cruelty to children according to the report. So he was given an eighteen year sentence in August and now he's doing his teachings over a phone in prison. So the mother is just as skin. She wants to know if her daughter and her granddaughter is okay and if anyone has any information to speak up or saw the story trending on social media and Instagram and Twitter, and people are just trying to find out to make sure you know that she's okay, And it just kind of goes to the point again, you know, with online and how dangerous it can be, you know, even for adults, you know, especially a thuols who are getting prayed upon with mental illness, that online can definitely you know, it's something that can be very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, folks pray on people's need to believe.
Speaker 4: Everybody has this need to believe in something or somebody, so they pray on people's need to believe to create these cult like followings. I always wonder about cold leaders nowadays because it seems like there should be a lot more than because of the Internet. Because I'm sure the internet makes their job. I don't want to see their job, but the internet makes what they do that much easier to do.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a lot, but you probably just don't hear about them until you have situations like this. I mean, that's part of the cult, right, you don't tell anybody. Yeah, they're not allowed to speak and not allowed to use social media, so that's part of the reason probably why you haven't heard more about them.
Speaker 2: Some of the people, some would say that argue that political that politics is turning into cult like, you know, environments.
Speaker 4: So Donald Trump definitely got a court I mean, I mean, but you know, it's crazy that you say that Donald Trump has a colt. But all if you're if you're you know, attached to a party, you know, no matter what, like, no matter what they do, no matter what they say, you don't even look to hear what the other side is talking about, Like you don't take in nobody else's.
Speaker 1: Rhetoric that whole uh uh.
Speaker 4: Anyway, they say vote, don't matter who vote blue or whatever. I can't remember the phrase, but we vote blue no matter who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you say you're the head of a hive for a politician, you just you're in a coat, you.
Speaker 2: Give an opinion and you trolling all day. And I mean, like I said, this is this is there is given Colt Charlemagne.
Speaker 12: It really is.
Speaker 2: And again it goes back into people's need to believe. So if a politician is able to make you believe, you know that they are the second coming of Christ. Uh, this is what we're seeing particular people that who have mental illens. That's just naming it and you know, calling what it is. So unfortunately, you know that's what happened with this and hopefully you know they'll find these find these folks and know that they're okay.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and politics, politics shouldn't be cold like politics should be business bottom line point blame period. What what's the best person to vote for for your business, for your interests?
Speaker 1: Your interest Yeah, benefits exactly all right, Well that is front page News. Teak you test absolutely.
Speaker 4: And make sure you subscribe to Testling Figuos podcast a s great shot no chase of podcasts on the black Back iHeart Radio podcast network and follow at tesling figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 1: All right, well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. Now I've seen this so on social media yesterday Renee Ellis, I believe that's her name. She said, Yo, y'all, tell me why my ten year old daughter stole my credit card and wrapped up eight stacks at Suphora. What can I do? Sousuphora help me, y'all, let's discuss eight hundred five. Of course, Well, you need to be thinking about how to discipline your child. In the nineties, that was a death sentence. Yeah, you know, I always tell my my my younger daughter, that always said you and the survivors in the nineties because the nineties was all about physical violence.
Speaker 4: It was about physical discipline. Okay, the a I grew up in born in nineteen hundred and seven age or the.
Speaker 1: Eighties and nineties all about physical violence and discipline. Man, if you'd have ran up ten thousand dollars on your mama's credit card in the nineties with our poor asses, I don't even think my mama had a credit card would have limit that much. But If I would have ran it up that much, I wouldn't be here today today. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. How do you discipline your ten year old? If that happens to you? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one is the Breakfast Club? Good morning, the Breakfast Club study. It's topic time.
Speaker 27: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. Now. If you're just joining us, I was telling you about what we've seen online. Now, this young lady named Renette, she said, y'all tell me, while my ten year old daughter stole my credit card and racked up eight stacks at Sephora, What can I do so far? Helped me? Y'all?
Speaker 12: Why?
Speaker 1: She says Sosaphora? The first person you need to be thinking about is how you're gonna discipline your ten year old child. Okay, what is what does Sephora got to do with your child making the poor choice to run up that ten thousand dollars on your credit card? I guess she said that because maybe you know, don't you have to get certain I guess, go through certain processes to use a credit card, but not over the phone. The first thing I would do it, I would return everything this far over the phone or online though yeah, well yeah, it was just online way of doing it.
Speaker 4: Yes, you probably just ordered a bunch of stuff and then charged the card, like it's probably that's probably what happened.
Speaker 1: But the first thing you do is return it all. I would have to return that all. But imagine if you get home and your daughter open it all up and you can't return it. That's probably what happened.
Speaker 4: Listen, It's very hard to discipline your kids nowadays because we all grew up off getting beat. If you he was born in the nineteen hundreds like I was nineteen hundred and seventy eight, you done got beat with extension cars, You had to go pick your own switch, you.
Speaker 1: Got belt, you got backhanded in the mouth.
Speaker 4: It was all types of physical discipline that was administered to you nowadays. I don't beat my kids, you know what I'm saying. I've never beaten my kids. I think I beat my I think my oldest daughter like twice in her life, you know what I mean? Because I didn't know any better, Like if you grew up off getting beat, you know you tend to mimic that behavior? Are you tend to do what I'm doing, which is I would refuse to beat my kid. But I'm not a gentle parent either. So how do you discipline your child when they run up a ten thousand dollars on a credit bill credit card?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 1: Well, first I think it starts of young your kids learning a little responsible. I don't think my kids would that because they would know it would be a problem. But second of all, I mean, what can you do it? Like you said at this point, you cannot beat your child's and if you do beat your children when they go to school, you're gonna get in trouble. So I mean, I guess I'm thinking about if that happened, what would happen? And you got to pull away every that they like and enjoy, right, their phones, the televisions, their iPad.
Speaker 4: You got to pull all that away, right, you got to you gotta take away they tablets, they ads, no video games, no YouTube, no TV.
Speaker 1: You gotta do all of that. But then what but see, then if they're in a sport or cheer or dance, you gotta have done. You gotta pull out away even though that hurts you because I know what I'm seeing my kids do that, But you gotta pull that back. No, that's done. You gotta take that away. That's done. That's done.
Speaker 4: And the reason you gotta treat it like that because especially if they do like like my daughter does cheer, but she don't do it for a school. It's competitive. Chick's part of a gym. What I try to explain to her is if you were in school and these things happen, the school would discipline you by taking you.
Speaker 1: Off the team. But if your grades will load, the school would take you off.
Speaker 4: If you got into some a situation like this where you you know, got in trouble you for running up something on the credit card, that would be some type of disciplinary action, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: School with the school would interview. That's true. But the sad thing about it is when you're on a competitive team is your daughter matters. They create cheers around on your daughter, like if he plays a sport. So you know what I mean, it hurts the team.
Speaker 4: But that's how you teach her discipline. You got to let her know that her choices directly impact what happens in her life. So if you make poor choices, then this is what's gonna happen. That that's a great lesson to learn early, and they actually give them more responsibility and then see.
Speaker 1: What what we also I always like to do is I would make them, you know, read a book. I would make them That shouldn't be a punish. It is what it is. You make them read numerous things, and then you make them do some type of writing on it. You know what I mean. Reading and writing shouldn't be a punish now it is. They should enjoy their My kids love to read, the write reports on everything they read.
Speaker 4: That may not be right reports, but they love to read. But because they watch me and their mom read all the time. So reading is a pastime.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna make them write a report because reports are you for? And you can't chat gbt it. Let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 19: And refer to what you're talking about. Hey, I'm with selling man bro. I was born in the eighties and I'm Dominican, so you know over there they used to whoop my asses. Oh my god, they used to whoop by butt. You know what I'm saying, So I got I was telling, Look, God, I got a fifteen year old, and I got an eight year old, and my fifteen year old I'm sixty three, he's six fourth, and that can't know not to test me.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying, What you're gonna do in that situation?
Speaker 1: So what are you saying, sir? He coulda do in that situation.
Speaker 19: I don't have to do anything because it gainst why my kid will not put me in that situation. I would kill him up.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well maybe the threat of violence works. You know what I'm saying. I don't know. We got Will on the line, Will, Good morning, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: How y'all doing so well?
Speaker 1: So let's say your daughter stole your you know, your credit card to your son stole your credit card? Is white eight thousand. What you're doing?
Speaker 15: Oh man, I still believe in you know, hard parentything. If that were to happen to me, honestly, I won't whoop they butt. I won't whoop they they will hurt that man because eight stacks come on. First thing, First, how you got my credit card? Yes, that's right, you know like that you shouldn't be going through another person's wallet. I learned that at a young age. If you're gonna touch another man for another woman's wallet whatsoever, even if it's your kids.
Speaker 14: You can't do that. That is this respectful.
Speaker 15: So the fact that my kid will do that, I will whoop they back, and they remember that to the end of their life, man, because.
Speaker 14: That is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You know, it could have been they didn't have to steal a credit card. They could have had your credit card in the Apple page because maybe they bought roadblocks or maybe they you know, you use it just in case, just in case something happened, and they just started hitting hitting the side button. Then all of a sudden eight thousand.
Speaker 14: But that's the thing.
Speaker 15: A lot of parents they like to buy their ten year olds, seven year olds smartphone, buy them a flip phone, buy them one why even in high school a smart You know, I didn't get my first iPhone on the door I had like high school. Man, I was like probably like sixteen when I got my first iPhone. It was right now I'm twenty four and I got three kids. My oldest one is four years old. And every day when I get home from where she's like, oh, you was working today, Dad. I was like, yeah, you make money to buy games on my tablet. I'm like, listen, baby, we can't buy games on your tablet. The money I'm making the baby's bill. You see this house, you see those shoes, you see those spores that you got on over at Fool, that's the money that I made to do all that, not to buy games. Now, my kids they got a fire tablet, the Amazon fire tablet. It doesn't allow them to buy anything.
Speaker 1: That is just it sounds like that, that's exactly. I don't know y'all were still putting your kids like, that's what it sounds like. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Your daughter, a son, take your credit card, spend eight thousand dollars on your credit card? How are you disciplining your child? Let's discuss this's the breakfast logan Morning.
Speaker 27: Let's say if you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 14: Everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ env Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're asking if your child takes your credit card and spends eight thousand dollars, how are you going to discipline your child?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 1: This is Robert calling out of TRUSTO South Carolina eight four to three.
Speaker 14: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 18: I'm just going to call on that topic.
Speaker 17: A big fan of your show.
Speaker 16: But if I have to make a payment on every time that feat did that.
Speaker 17: Oh you're getting a bull wolofen every time I play.
Speaker 1: Hey now, but woopan damn. Okay, so listen, I'm the only parent that don't beat niggas. I don't beat my kids. Yeah. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 16: This is Dominique.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dominique, good morning, good morning. Now, if your child takes your credit card spends eight stacks, what you're doing? How you disciplining them?
Speaker 28: Okay to me, but he it was only twenty dollars and I have flipped so.
Speaker 11: That much.
Speaker 28: I'll be like, well, you don't spend some money that I got to take care of you. So I'm taking everything out of the room. I'm putting an air mattress in there. This is what happens when you spend all your money. So you're gonna have an air mattress. Everything's coming out of the room until you get your learn your lessons.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna let them, Uh, you're gonna let them feel how it feels to be broke.
Speaker 11: Yeah, broke.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think with the kids sometimes I think it's it's the feeling and making a movie. But I know I had a problem with Logan when Logan was younger, and I put I took his PS four outside and I ran over it with the truck. But it was just it wasn't it was. It was just the feelings that he could actually see it and know and know that we're not playing, uh, learn from because.
Speaker 28: It's like disciplining them, like at this point, this on them. Sometimes they just be like Okay, then may be right back doing it. You gotta you gotta show him something for real.
Speaker 11: So I said, take everything out of.
Speaker 28: That rome now you broke. How long you want to take it, a couple of months, however long you want to take it. As a parent, then that's gonna be. I'm telling you, they're gonna learn their lesson. They're gonna understand then.
Speaker 1: But Dominic, I need help, man. I got a two year old that that she don't be listening to me. I ain't gonna front this two year old. This is my last, my last child. The first five, oh good, this last one. I guess she'd be laughing at.
Speaker 28: I got since my oldest two is eighteen and my youngest is eight.
Speaker 1: Solst this last one, boy, she on my ass man. If she don't listen, she do what she want to do. If you yell at her, she laugh at you. Lou paypaye she pay pay. Running the family. I just want to let y'all know, Hello, who's this miss kitty? Hey, miss kitty? Good morning?
Speaker 11: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well? Now your child steals your credit card and spends eight stacks? How are you disciplining your child?
Speaker 11: Well? We actually had a situations similar. My nine year old sold my grandmother's credit card and he's fought spent three hundred dollars on Roebucks.
Speaker 1: Three hundred and fifty dollars Roebucks be yeah, Robucks? Is them? Them kids love Roebucks. They be buying skins and all types of stuff that I'd be like, how the hell, why does it even matter in a fake world? But go ahead, now, how did y'all discipline your child for that.
Speaker 11: We pretty much made him feel bad about it, talk to him about it. We called the bank, and the bank actually issues the money back, but we did, you know, teach him life's lessons, like you can't be doing it. I actually was gonna call the White seat and a hymn in a program Beyond Scares straight because I'm like, yo, don't mess with people. Grandma, that's my grandma.
Speaker 1: That's right. You should have told him, said, Grandma gonna die. Now, Grandma can't afford her medicine. Grandma can't afford her insulin because of you. No, don't do that. The rabbit of grandma really died and that saw him for the rest of his life.
Speaker 4: Well what if grandma really couldn't afford to insulin because of that three hundred fifty dollars that was on that credit card? Yeah, and you and you got to just teach him about hard luck. You don't steal from no old people.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: You don't feel from nobody, but you really don't feel from you, young boy. Yeah, how should we discipline young boy for that?
Speaker 1: We gotta talk about it.
Speaker 11: You need to get in the studio and make you.
Speaker 1: I'm forty five years old what I look like. I'm a whole grown ass man. Thank you, miss Kit. We're gonna talk about it in the room's coming up. So what's the mall of the story.
Speaker 4: I really don't know what the moral of the story is because y'all ain't give me no ideas. Y'all all want to put foot to y'all children's assets.
Speaker 1: That ain't what I want to do. I'm not beating my kids. I cut Logan's hair off one time, made the ball. I did that one time. I sent them to Grandpa's house for a week one time. And you know, my pops is ex military retired police officer, so I know that was difficult. I did a lot Logan, I mean Logan took a lot. Logan was probably one of the hardest. Good money now, but back then, Jesus Christ, you's good money now because he's bigger than you can't do nothing with him. You're scared to death of him. Definitely them definitely not. There's nothing you can do with them, definitely not. All right, Well, when we come back, we're gonna talk about NBA young boys. Disrecord to Charlemagne and we'll see if Charlemage has a reply.
Speaker 18: What up.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast club. Good morning, warning everybody in Steve j n V. Charlemagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk and be a young boy. Pull out a name or you gossip? You chatting is the rumor report?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: This is where the tea spells right right now. Last week, Charlemagne gave NB a young boy donkey of the Day for saying he's not big on fatherhood. Correct, absolutely well, he responded, Uh, he said some things online and then he responded with a disrecord. Okay, don't get to day man, says Solomon invited the glad mon all the god do a pull up on the face so I can bet you on your er what they say is that amazing, guys, I got I'm playing for just there trying to take the barka plays you must say hurt nobody's sake.
Speaker 12: I had him.
Speaker 1: I can't take no food from out, thank me. Trump on the place to hide his tool and notice about it. Well, you know, the young brother said he wasn't big on fatherhood. We all should be big on fatherhood. But he's twenty four years old, you know what I'm saying. So his prefront, the cortex hasn't even fully developed yet.
Speaker 4: He'll start thinking more rationally once he turns twenty five, maybe, But I respect the fact he had a real live stock in the video, like he had a real live he had a real.
Speaker 1: Donkey in the video. That's correct. That's the tax right off and the food for the donkeys at tax right off too, So salute to him for that. May you get, you know, cheap of taxes if you actually own the taxes, actually own the donkey, because that's right, absolutely, and the food and the food for his tax aduptable, So very smart to him for that. I was just a little confused because he said he'd invited you to grave digging mountain. He said to pull up on him so he could talk face to face, but then he said he had to batch your ish in and then hit you with the drake. So let me tell you something and go if he's you know, if he invites you it that way, I mean, no, duh. That's the beauty being forty five years old and being born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. Number one, I ain't going to no place called Grave, diga Mountain like I'm doing on Great Digg Mound and Fain Halloween. Okay.
Speaker 4: Also the name of his song was aka Donkey. Okay where I'm from in the little country eight four three, there's a couple of classic records called Aka Donkey. One is from my Guy a Little Boss, Drop on the clues bombs a Little Boss. The others from my Guy Molly Ma Drop on the clues bombs from Molly Ball. So salute to those brothers, and all of us are big on fatherhood in the A four three.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, all right, just just don't go to Grave, Dick and Mounty, all right now most death. He was doing a podcast called the Cutting Room Floor and they asked him if Drake is hip hop?
Speaker 2: Like, is Drake hip hop?
Speaker 29: Drake is pop to me in the sense like if I was in Target in Houston I heard a Drake's song. It feels like a lot of his music is compatible with shopping or as some shopping with.
Speaker 1: The edge fair. I like Drake's music. It's likable, likable music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lena, I'm you line, We're gonna moved so many products, so many excuse, so many skews.
Speaker 1: Look at all these skews and everything here. Oh, this is great.
Speaker 14: This is the new Drake.
Speaker 29: You hear it, It's great. What happens when this thing collapses? Are we not in some early stages of that at this present hour? Are we seeing like the collapse of the empire buying and selling? Where's the message that I can use?
Speaker 1: And that was done by I don't want to pronounce the name wrong. I'm definitely going to ricco Omandi. She's the one that hosted the Cutter.
Speaker 4: Room Floor well most definitent titled his opinion slut to my guy Glasses Malone. He's the host of the No Sealess podcast on the blackfact iHeartRadio podcast network. He's the first person I heard h speak of Drake in that way. He actually uh compared Drake to Walmart though instead of Target. But to answer the question, is Drake hip hop? Yes, Drake is hip hop. Drake is one hundred percent hip hop. But guess what Drake is also a whole bunch of other things too. It's easy to say all of these rappers are popped for the most part, because the word pop means short for popular, so hip hop has been pop music for a long, long, long, long long long time.
Speaker 1: But Drake is hip hop. Drake is power and BP pop. Drake is room b Drake is whatever that patwise, Drake is one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: You get on the records and starts speaking to patois and all of that type of stuff. Just like he doesn't records. Whatever that sound is from London, Like Drake does a lot of different things.
Speaker 1: Joe, Yes, I don't know, bod Mondotoo, Bondo whatever sounded like Safari. Yeah, that's that's bandman for I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but Drake's hip hop, yes, but he's also a bunch of other things. Yes, but he's definitely hip hop.
Speaker 19: I agree with you.
Speaker 23: Now.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Major loses Dennis Rodman's bio pick role. It was supposed to be called forty eight hours in Vegas, and they're saying that he's he lost a partner.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 21: He defined celebrity in so many ways.
Speaker 1: That guy.
Speaker 21: He was a personality. He was a super athlete. He I mean, he was all these things. He was a headline, he was everything. Hopefully I get to sit with him and chat with him, you know, when we're closer and you know, trying to get the script right, all these.
Speaker 1: Things, you know, all these industry things. But uh, I never really put a ceiling on myself.
Speaker 21: But this is definitely a role where I'm definitely gonna make sure I'm pushing that ceiling out, you know, because he demands that. You know, he's such a full individual, so he's he's gonna demand a lot.
Speaker 1: As you see, Jonathan Majors was super excited about playing that role. As wild as Dennis Robin was.
Speaker 4: There's things Dennis Rodman did that whoever plays him is probably gonna get canceled for just for playing him in the movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, like damn unlet's saying. Lionsgate is reportedly no longer involved in the project and released it back to the producers. I was actually excited to see that because I know Dennis Robin was a wild boy.
Speaker 4: I was excited to see because I was gona see how they was gonna make Jonathan Major is taller. Then there's Robin. Damn this six ninety sixteen. Now you're gonna play Dennis to Majors like sixty three? No, hell no, oh, he's not telling to me, Oh he's not like six foot maybe everybody's a giant, you know. Actually, yes, I met Jonathan that. Jonathan did a project for us called Broke Down Profits, which is available on audible right now.
Speaker 1: You should go listen to it.
Speaker 4: Exacutive produced by myself and Kevin Hart, starring Jonathan Majors and Dosha Polanco and Brian Tyree Henry.
Speaker 1: Written by s. A. Cosby. Yes, it's on Audible right now. Jonathan Major, okay, six foot flat, Like I told you, well, why you don't like? Why you ain't but you go with his height and didn't say it because he was right. It's not ego or the beige. Ego is something else already. Ego is ridiculous. You already lost today. So I wanted to keep you with that. And that is your room or report. Giving a donkey too, Let's go.
Speaker 4: I need my Dallas Cowboys to come to the Friend of the Congregation. We would like to have a world you. You should be quiet. This is your problem. You don't know how to be quiet. I'm just saying, we'll tell you the hush and you keep This is what I'm talking about, you see, and that's exactly what got you in trouble. That's why You're in trouble right now. Dallas Cowboys going to keep talking even people tell you what you keep going. You don't listen, ye keep going.
Speaker 1: He can't shut up. That's his problem. Shut out. Yep, you should take your own invites. The mirror said just like that. No, see it's the reckless level one the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same charge Some donkey to days just saw himself. I've been watching Charlotte man was ready for I never heard them. Donkey said again, Charla, Yes you are everything that Charlotte Dange's.
Speaker 4: True Donkey Today for Tuesday, January sixteenth, goes to my favorite sports franchise in the world, to Dallas Cowboys. Dropping a close bumps from the Dallas Cowboy. Not just the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys. We weren't here yesterday, so I wasn't able to get this off. And I know we haven't you know, been to a Super Bowl in twenty nine years. Hell, we haven't been to an NFC championship game in twenty nine years. We are five and thirteen in the playoffs since beating the Steelers to win our last Super Bowl in nineteen ninety six, the Green Bay Packers dropping the clues bombs for the green Bay packere okay, flew to the green Bay package, they beat us. They have more postseason wins three at AT and T Stadium than the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Do in their own home venue. It's disgusting. Look, I'm numb to it after twenty nine years. I know every year we say the Cowboys are going to the Super Bowl. But what else am I supposed to say? Okay, I'm supposed to say, Hey, we're going twelve or five. We're gonna get eliminated in the wildcard game of the playoffs. Is that what you want us to say? No, who talks like that. Pessimism has never won any battles.
Speaker 4: So, Dallas Cowboy fans, we shall remain optimistic, and we shall declare that we are going to win the Super Bowl every year until we do.
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's not what I'm here. Okay, That's not what I'm here to discuss this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm here to discuss the fact that Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn, our defensive coordinators, aren't fired yet, and Bill Belichick has already interviewed with the Atlanta.
Speaker 1: What the hell are we doing? Jerry Jones?
Speaker 4: Okay, see Jerry Jones, The reality is you're the problem. You're the problem because you want to be the owner of the President and the GM. You need to relinquish every title except owner. I don't care that when people wore leather helmets, you had some success at the University of Arkansas as a football player. I don't care that you're one of very few owners who had a significant level of success as a football player. No, the reason the Cowboys suck now is because you want all the power. Okay, being owner is not you know enough for you all Right, When Jimmy Johnson was our head coach and we was winning all those Super Bowls in the nineties, Jimmy had to lead because y'all couldn't work together simply because you wanted more authority over the football side of the operation. Jerry Jones had the title of GM, but everybody knew Jimmy Johnson had all the control over on the field matters.
Speaker 1: And that's how it should be, and that's how it needed to be. If you bring in Bill Belichick. But you got to go out there and start courting Bill Belichick. Yeah, eighty one years old, Jerry, Okay, the Apple watch his ticket, all right, literally and figuratively.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Bill Belichick ran the front office for most of his time with the Patriots, So let him do this thing with the Cowboys. But you got to go get him first. He don't want to be in Atlanta with the Falcons. That small fries to Bill Belichick. All Right, the most valuable head coach of all time needs to be with the world's most valuable sports franchise period. All right, Jerry, listen to me. That black man from the Bone Thugs Crossroads video with that long black trench coat and that the door in them shades. He's preparing at any moment to touch you between the eyes. You don't have the time you think you have. Okay, you wasted twenty nine years and too much great talent because you're afraid to have another outfa in the building. You're already to own them. It's your team, we know this. You pay all the players, Yeah, yeah, you pay all the coaches. Your ego will get stroked. All right. Just go out there and get Bill Belichick. Okay, Okay, don't let them go to Atlanta. If he goes to Atlanta and I gotta come back and give you another donkey today, all right? Now, I also want to say this. I was thinking about this over the weekend.
Speaker 4: The Dallas Cowboys not winning a super Bowl in twenty nine years is proof that the Illuminati does not exist. Okay, where are the YouTube conspiracy videos about that?
Speaker 1: You mean to tell me? Y'all believe entertainers, okay, are selling their souls for success. But Jerry Jones, with a networth for thirteen point five billion, can't buy a solo too. Huh. He can't buy any success for this franchise.
Speaker 4: Y'all believe Black entertainers are getting movie rolls and record deals and just achieving various levels of success because of a secret society.
Speaker 1: But Jerry Jones, who has a net worth of thirteen point five billion dollars and the Dallas Cowboys team, which is worth over nine billion dollars America's team, they can't get none, no success.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't Jerry Jones be considered one of the elite? Don't the elite control things?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 4: How come they can't control my Dallas Cowboys winning? Jerry Jones don't got nobody to sacrifice?
Speaker 1: H Well, I say, right now, we need to sacrifice everybody, and by sacrifice I mean fire, starting with Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn. Okay, please give Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys to sweet sound to the Hamilitones. Oh no, you are the doggee of the day, the dog gee all the day. Yee. I realized I didn't even really want to get him donkey of to day until I started doing it because I love my team and all I wanted to do was take my dad to a Super Bowl, and I will get that opportunity. This won't be the Cowboys playing in it. No, it definitely would be the Cowboys playing it. Ain't talking about taking my dad. It's just some Reglar super Bowl talking about taking my dad to the super Bowl when the Dallas Cowboys are playing in it. If we go out there and get Bill Belichick, I don't even know why Bill Belichick is wasting his time going to interview in Atlanta. Falcon said he already interviewed with him. Waste the time. Okay, waste the time, but also Jerry Jones, don't waste Bill Belichick's time. Fire Mike McCarthy and Dan Quinn Today.
Speaker 4: Dan Quinn got four interviews set up this week for head coaching availabilities anyways, so.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna be there, No way, Mike McCarthy, gotta go. Bring in Bill Belichick so we can go to the super Bowl next year, New Orleans, Lil Wayne Drake halftime performers. Okay, Little Wayne Drake and friends in New Orleans, all right, next year Cowboys versus whoever you know? Okay, all right, Well, thank you for that. Donkey to day. Now, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's ask this question for delirious Cowboy fans. Excuse me, Let's let's ask this question for people out there. Finish this sentence. Before I leave this earth, I need to experience what that is the question? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Myself, I would love to see my Knicks winner championship. We've been heard ever since Patrick ew And missed the finger row. But I'm just asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. Finish this sentence. Oh, Jason Kelcey retired, Podcasting must be good. Before I leave this earth, I need to experience what do I want to waste that on the Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl. It's not gonna happen anyway. Five one, let's discuss. Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody. It's j Envy, Charlomagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us. Charlemagne gave donkey of the day to the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Yes, my Dallas Cowboys, greatest forts franchise in the history of sports.
Speaker 1: And we're asking everybody to finish this sentence. Before I leave this earth, I need to experience what Charlemagne probably will never experience, the Cowboys whinning the Super Bowl. That's not that's not what I want. But what do you want? But what man? What do you want to experience? What do I want to experience? I can say, mind is simple.
Speaker 4: Before I leave this earth, I want you already said to Nicks, you said, do you want to experience? It's a franchise that before I leave deserve. I want to experience my kids growing old and being successful. I want to experience my kids graduating high school in college. I want to experience my kids having their old family, having their own families. Like you know, if I experience my kids growing old and being successful. That means I get to grow old and you know, live a long, long, prosperous life, you know, be ninety and one hundred, and you know, have my kids bury me when they in their fifties, you know, in sixties, and you know, have grandkids.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to experience. I want to experience my kids growing old and being successful. Yeah, and sports wise, of course, I would love to see the Knicks. But as far rest life, I just want to see my kids happy. That's it. Whatever, whatever's happiness to them, whatever is successful to them, I just want them to be happy. That's all that matters. As long as my kids is happy, no matter what they do in life, no matter what they accomplished, whether they have kids or don't have kids, whether they get married or don't get married, I just want to see my kids.
Speaker 4: What if they're happy watching the Cowboys win a Super Bowl. What if one of your kids grows up to be a Dallas Cowboy fan. What if one of your kids grows up to date a Dallas Cowboy play in the future and their happiness depends on the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: You still want that go ahead, speak something negative over your kids right now. Go ahead. All I want to see is my kids happy, regardless of what it is. Say it, regardless of what.
Speaker 4: Say If they're dating a Dallas Cowboy play in the future and their happiness depends on the Cowboys winning the super Bowl, you want the Cowboys to want the super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Say it, Yeah, as long as my kids are happy.
Speaker 12: But say it.
Speaker 1: Yes, you gotta speak it to fruition. God is listening right now. Whatever my kids want to do to be happy.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, you have to say it verbatim that you want your If your kids want the Cowboys want the super Bowl to be happy, you want the Cowboys want a super Bowl to be happy.
Speaker 1: If my kids want to see the super Bowl to be happy, that's fine. Let me ask you a question. Still speaking, let me ask you a question. If your daughter wanted to date a white guy and that makes it happy, would that make you happy? No, it wouldn't. And I am very stern on that in my house, and very clear I wanted to be happy with a white guy, I know.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: If your daughter wanted to have a family with a white guy.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I don't want to It makes your daughter happy if it makes my daughter happy. Cool, But you know daughters shouldn't be happy if their daddy's not happy.
Speaker 1: Right, So your happiness has a daughter should depend on how your father feels you really want me and that you really want me walking you down the aisle at that wedding. Yes, all right, Okay, I've talked. I've spoken on for years how I want black love. K you see me and your mommy, Okay, me and your mommy. I've created a beautiful black family. I want the same for all of my daughters. She might like Marty, and Marty might be the guy that walks her down, and they're happy and they do things together.
Speaker 4: As long as Marty last named Jackson And he called Marty for sure because his first name is Martin.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, what are you talking about? And I ain't got nothing to do with racism either. They're gonna ain't shake it off in the wedding when you're walking down shake it off? No, No, that's Corny, that's Corny. Hello.
Speaker 14: Who's this Byron Man? Marty Lee?
Speaker 1: Hi Marty you ain't no goddamn Marty, Marty what.
Speaker 14: You damn man? So Marty?
Speaker 1: Question, what's one thing you want to see before you leave deserve.
Speaker 16: I want to try to man, I want you them cowboys when man, they've been playing too hard not to win.
Speaker 1: Well we'll be next year because we got to win.
Speaker 16: Man, Like you said it, it's what's that, man, they gotta win before we leave this earth.
Speaker 14: What do you say?
Speaker 16: Thirty years?
Speaker 23: Nine years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty nine years? Okay, sir? What's up Sharan?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yo, what's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 1: What's what's one thing you want to do before you leave this earve? What do you want to experience?
Speaker 15: I want to smoke with Sloop Dog.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, that ship.
Speaker 15: I want to smoke with Stoop Dough. You know I got family and stuff like that.
Speaker 14: That's all that.
Speaker 1: What family you got in this famous.
Speaker 15: It's just a cousin of man, Well, I got your cousins.
Speaker 17: Well, well, but you know.
Speaker 1: Your family. That's little Duval.
Speaker 4: If y'all really close, little Duval can set it up the way you can smoke with Snoop. Little Doll smokes with Snoop all the time.
Speaker 15: Well, well, you know on a coach family, right that? You know, that's family. You know, we're just house.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 15: I don't try to do all that.
Speaker 1: Man, that's you know, So who's the other one, John? So, who's the other famous cousin? Johan?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, all right brother, Yeah your life.
Speaker 15: You gonna smoke with Snoop, Snoop, I want to smoke with.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Where is this? Pepa?
Speaker 1: Heyti for good morning? Before you leave this earth? What do you want to experience? What do you want?
Speaker 11: I want to I want to experience Charlemagne taking back him sayings rid of applebeats because that was ultimate disrespect saying.
Speaker 1: Drake was what said Drake reggae and afrobeats?
Speaker 19: Yeah, no.
Speaker 1: Music that he is not.
Speaker 11: But he's not athle beat. That's disrespect to his care burna boy babat all.
Speaker 1: I mean he did he did kind of help to put afro beats in the global spotlight.
Speaker 12: No he is.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 4: He's been out the veto said that on boulet keV podcast. He said, you know, afrobeats was definitely huge before Drake, but Drake is Drake. So I'd be lying if I said he didn't put some spotlight on afrobeats. So that's all you want, because Drake has been on some afro beats song.
Speaker 1: I mean, he could be on the goal, but he's Yeah, I'm not saying he's not afrobeas he's not. But he's done records with whiz Kid, you know what I mean. Just think about how much that ball he's done record with Tim. He said, experience one thing before you go. That's all she wanted. Yeah, me taking it? That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, that's that's kind of why y'all. Y'all gotta think this true. If y'all call the radio.
Speaker 1: Station eight hundred five eight five one oh five, and we're asking, if you could experience one thing on this earth, what would it be. Let's talk. That's the breakfast slogan Morning and me, Charlomagne the guy. We are the breakfast club. Now if you're just joining us, charlamagneave donkey to day the hoop uh.
Speaker 4: The greatest sports franchise in the history of the world, the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: So we're asking before you leave this earth, you need to experience what we got. Mike on the line, Mike, good morning, go boring to djab all. Are you I'm doing well?
Speaker 14: Mike?
Speaker 1: What's one thing you need to experience? Brother man DJ MV.
Speaker 12: I agree with you one hundred percent on the on the NIXT subject, man, I will I'm from the South Bronx, and I would love to see the Knicks winning championship before I leave this planet as well.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, I would love to see the Knicks. The Knicks win. As far as my sports, what I would have loved to see in sports, I would love to take my dad to that. Me and my dad got a chance to go to Courtside last last year. But I would love to see the NIXT winning championship. We've been we've been following the next two day long not to see that.
Speaker 12: A Yeah, exactly exactly, man. My father been the Knicks fan since since hes a jit.
Speaker 16: That would be the greatest thing for city.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want better for y'all New York because I want y'all have higher goals in life. All right, Okay, that's all you want.
Speaker 4: You get to experience one thing before you go, and that's what you want to see, the Knicks winning championship.
Speaker 1: The sports side, Tyrene, good morning, Yo, Yo?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 1: What's what's before you leave this earth? What you want to experience? Bro?
Speaker 17: All right, I'm gonna hit that power ball of that mega metal.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Okay, alright, So you want the Mega Bowl or you want the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 12: You know what I like?
Speaker 17: I like that the Mega Bowl.
Speaker 14: I want.
Speaker 17: I want all that Philly and my Cowboys doing the Man. Then we go to Mega Bowl.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. Okay, sir, he put them both together. We have Noah on the line. Noah, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 14: How you doing.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Before you leave this earth? What do you want to experience?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 14: I want to get up to a left northern life.
Speaker 1: Oh that's beautiful. My, that's a good one. My wife actually went her mom before she passed and they got a chance to experience that.
Speaker 2: I heard.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, very beautiful.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's got to be one of those prettiest thing in the world.
Speaker 4: That's not That's not all that's in Atlanta, Alaska. Alaska got Area fifty one too. Nobody Area fifty one.
Speaker 14: Rightn't worried about that. I ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: That's what they say. That's what they say. All of the aliens, and you know all of this, you know what, Let me stop talking for they come get me. Yeah. But but if you get a chance, definitely try to try to book it. I heard this. They got like helicopter flights to take you to different areas of Alaska so you can see different things. I heard it's very beautiful. My wife came back with a bunch of beautiful, beautiful pictures, the perfect things for me. All right, brother, Hello, who's this action jack action Jackson?
Speaker 16: Yes, sir, down here in matter are you gentlemen doing this morning?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 1: We're asking before you could reach out to him now and and you know, and and and start that going immediately.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I understand that. But see y'all went through some drama with my son.
Speaker 19: See I went through a.
Speaker 16: Kid napp and I had to call the FBI. I go down to so why you to get my girls? My son actually found them fornt of FBI on tiptop and we went down there on the staying operations and capture.
Speaker 14: My two young, beautiful girls that.
Speaker 19: I have full time right now.
Speaker 16: But what the tragedy part about my son was that right after we got my daughter's back, his mother then did the same thing my daughter's mama did, was trying to take my son away.
Speaker 17: But it was up top of this one, all.
Speaker 16: Right, So I missed my son didn't live. My son to hear me right now, his name is Dan's one and I love your son, all right, brother dad praying fla.
Speaker 14: Hey.
Speaker 4: But but but to Envy's point, where you can still make that happen, my brother, you got time, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's.
Speaker 16: Something that yeah, time always play and play. So I appreciate that, by the way, But you know what I'm saying, it was a rough pout and TWI relations at that time when my daughters left and then my son left right behind. That I have full custody of these kids and these mothers. These they play a dirty game.
Speaker 1: But you need to do it now though. You don't want to wait till tomorrow because tomorrow might not happen. So you need to get off the phone with us and text them, call them, FaceTime them, email them, whatever you need to do. Let them show the you know, show them that you love him, you care about them, and you're thinking about him. Brother. Yeah, and remember what I said, that's that's respect.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 16: I went through I went through seven family for trials that won every one of them, and I pried pen lawyers through this whole trial and now I got my daughters for my son was the victim of the victim of the child customer thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, you gotta keep fighting, man. Remember what I said earlier. Man, You know, in life, I don't necessarily believe in good. I don't necessarily believe in bad. I just believe it's all part of one long process. And as long as you live in the process is still going, man, So you know, go go figure that out, my brother.
Speaker 1: All right, it's for to one more line.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 17: There's eleven or eleven from Lost Florida. Man, top of the morning.
Speaker 1: What's up, brother? What's one thing you want to experience before you leave the surf?
Speaker 17: It's not necessarily experience, but I'm trying to figure out how they put them periodids together? Man, Yeah, like it being the advanced civilization before Hall. It's just something I always wanted to know. I feel like if I can understand that, I understand a whole lot more.
Speaker 1: But you know, what's so crazy? Stuff like that we might have to die to die to get the truth about that?
Speaker 2: Won't have earth?
Speaker 1: Don't They got movies based on that of of of how they assume science. Why done I'm.
Speaker 17: Talking about but I'm talking about underniable pool Man.
Speaker 14: That's all.
Speaker 17: That's that's dely do a lot for me, man and our people.
Speaker 14: I feel what you think.
Speaker 1: I think. I think extraterrestrials made the Pyramids. What you think?
Speaker 17: I totally live three man, I'm a flat Earth to the heart and and and I can go with that, but I need I need the other noble pool Man.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to put that out there.
Speaker 17: We feel like her with our point hats on.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we got that.
Speaker 4: We got the uh the tenfoil fool shisty mass. Now the ten foil poosh heisty mas. We don't just do the tenfoil has no more. We put the whole tenfoil poosh.
Speaker 1: S heisty mask on. That's what we're doing. Listen. But the more of the story is, like I said, I just want to experience my kids growing old and being successful.
Speaker 14: That's right.
Speaker 1: I want to see my kids being happy. That's it gets The Breakfast Club the morning, the Breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's dj n V Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, salute to you guys. For riding with us. We had a little I guess I don't know why the mics went out. Something happened. Well, the mic' stopped working, so we got it back together now. So that's the thing, man, I mean, it just happens. That's the beauty of live radio.
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter if you know you're a big nationally syndicated show in one hundred plus markets, like the Breakfast Club is, are you just you know, doing time and temperature in your market? You know in your city if the board goes out, the bikes go out, and nothing you can do about it? Nothing you can do nothing? Yeah, well we act with the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlemagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here, Charlamagne. You got a positive note, I do, man, And the positive note is simple, stand on your boundaries, even if it gets lonely.
Speaker 1: Don't let nobody play with you. Have a great day, Breakfast Club, bitch, is you gonna finish for y'all?
Speaker 14: Done?