Speaker 1: Confession. I can't take that earl arms speak.
Speaker 2: I've got a text to seventy five nine two that says, sometimes I pretend I need to borrow my mom's car just so I can go out and put.
Speaker 1: Gas in it for.
Speaker 2: I'm going to parents is Hey, if you ever need to borrow one of our cars, feel free to come by the station. We'll leave the keys for you right out there in the lobby.
Speaker 1: They're going to run it till e and then not fill it back up when they bring it back.
Speaker 2: Philip Brooks car, I'll never run out of gas. Or you know what, if you just need to borrow our ears for a confession, we can lend those to you too. Right here on the mass speaker, one of our listeners who's ready to fill our gas tanks up with his secrets, and he's chosen to go by Pat as his fake name today. So Pat, welcome to the show. Give us your gas?
Speaker 1: Hey are you that.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a diesel man with that voice?
Speaker 1: Change your eyes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Loving what we're here and the voice changer is on.
Speaker 1: Pat.
Speaker 2: You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 1: My voice is so distinct guys, I appreciate it, thank you welcome. What's going on twenty years ago? And my friend? Right, we do spring break in like Jersey Shore? Right, Okay, so let's say early two thousand, spring break Jersey Shore.
Speaker 2: We're there.
Speaker 1: You were like.
Speaker 2: Snookie, I got my shirt off right now, you have so much hair?
Speaker 1: Jealous? We are so there exactly. So anyway, I'm they we're like hanging out on the beach. I ended up meeting the most gorgeous girl.
Speaker 2: Of course you did. I don't you would remember her twenty years later she's drunk.
Speaker 1: Oh, I cannot forget guys. Right, really, we hit it off immediately. We spent like the entire day together people at her house, a nice little ranch. It was a nice little beach house. Okay, it ended up being her parents' place. I thought it was her place. But anyway, we just had a blast. We had a great time with.
Speaker 2: You're partying in your twenties. It's not ever going to be her house on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I should have thought about that. But anyway, you know, we wake up to like noises in the driveway. Her parents are home run right right exactly? She goes, oh my God, it's my parents. You got to call out the Oh right, how did you know that book has forced a lot of men to crawl out of the before she can hear by the idling of the car? What car it is? Oh for sure, it's not even to jon my dad's truck. Ye out of here. So did you get out in time? Well? Of course I did. I did. Luckily it was just a ranch house, you know, it was only one level, So I just hopped down to the hotel. My friends were there waiting for me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Walk of shame, baby, that's a walk of pride. Right, Okay, sound like that bad of a confession? Yeah, why would you keep that secret?
Speaker 1: Well? The problem I never got her phone number, and at the time it was like no Instagram, no social media and su oh yeah, so I wasn't really able to like keep in touch with her. Yeah, so we just lost contact. But shout forward fifteen years later. Okay, Jersey Shore, Right, another summer trip and who do I run it? No?
Speaker 2: Way, you really ran into her again?
Speaker 1: I really read it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh did she remember you?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yes, I walked up to her. She's just looking so beautiful. Oh yes, as soon as I walked up. She did remember me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, tell me you're in love and you got married on her.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't keep this a secret.
Speaker 2: Sell this to a movie fairy tale love story out of the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 1: No, it was really nice. But listening, guys, I ran it to her again. Right, it was the same thing. We hung out for the rest of the night. Again, she invites me back to her place. Now this was actually in that area. So she explained the house and it's like a two story I wasn't thinking. We selloss sleep. We had a great night, but we went to sleep, and same thing. It's four o'clock in the morning and she wastes me up panicking. Oh my god, Oh my god, wake up, wake up, She said, my boyfriend he's home. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: To my assigned window at this point, oh my god, what did you do about your heartbroken?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she yells to me. Get in the closet. Wait, closet.
Speaker 2: She wants you to hide what for an hour?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just he's thinking, thinking, But of course I did. I don't know the guy, right, So I jump into the closet where I'm just like frankically like getting dressed, putting my clothes on the shoes. I hear the boyfriend in the room. He gets in the bed that I was just like, it's still warm.
Speaker 2: It's still.
Speaker 1: They're laying there talking and giggling and kissing in a boat.
Speaker 2: How can people do I don't understand.
Speaker 1: No, that's not it. I I myself fall asleep in the closet waiting. So I fall asleep in the dark closet thinking about that. Then she wakes me up out of the closet, telling me he's in the bathroom. He's in a bathroom, So go ahead, jump out the window.
Speaker 2: Now's your time. Why can't you leave the door?
Speaker 1: Well, that would have been a great idea, but it was easy to go out the window. Did you jump out the window of a second floor? So yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Did you break anything?
Speaker 2: Fifteen years later, how was the fall?
Speaker 1: I'm okay, but I did have to drop down a floor and a half. Yeah, I hit the window air conditioning on the way down. Glad to lip back to the DM hotel. Man, and then anyway, that was like the last time I've seen her. I haven't spoken to her friends.
Speaker 2: Oh, Man, what a terrible end.
Speaker 1: To what we thought was gonna be a love story.
Speaker 2: Him just disappointed for you. Well, hold on, did you go back to the Jersey Shore one more time?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I will not. I'm worried. Honestly, if I ever go back to the Jersey story again, the next situation will be even worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta twice, and she keeps adding floors every time you see her, So just get.
Speaker 1: Some dangerous I don't want to know what comes out the floor too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Oh sad, Thanks for that story. We're glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: Juror.
Speaker 2: Okay, and text in seventy five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we'll hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Your phone TAP's coming
Speaker 1: Out, freaking Jeffrey in the morning,