Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Given them.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 1: A million bus busy.
Speaker 3: Listening to show.
Speaker 2: I don't join.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joy, have.
Speaker 5: You gotta do that? Turn?
Speaker 6: Turn?
Speaker 5: You gotta turn, you.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth turn You probably got to turn mouth out the word then a.
Speaker 5: Look, come.
Speaker 1: Come on you think.
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 1: I sure will. Good morning everybody, if you'll listening to the voice, come on dig me now one and only see if Harvey got a radio show man. God is in the blessing business. I'm in the receiving line.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: That's a good feeling. I thank God for waking me up in the mornings, I really really do. I thank God for the spirit that he wakes me up with because I finally, but I finally figured it out. Such a blessing that shouldn't be taken for granted. The fact that you are up today, the fact that you just got off working, you driving home, the fact that you got a job to come home from, the fact that you got a job to wake up too. Whatever it is, the fact that you can see, think, here, smell, walk, talk, rhyme, reason, whatever it is, it's a blessing Man. I was talking to a partner mine last night and an analogy came to me last night of what my life has been like just going over my story with a friend of mine of all some of the things I had gone through, and he never knew it because he said, man, you never told me that we were just talking. One of the things I remember, and it's kind of equated to my life, was when I was a little boy, as she got to the store with my mom and she would let me buy a jigsaw puzzle. Now, for those of you, a jigsaw puzzle comes in a box. There are no instructions. It just comes in a box and it's simple. You're gonna dump the pieces out in a pile and you're gonna try to put the pieces together until it looks like the picture that's on the cover of the box. That's as simple as it is. Here is I would select a jigsaw puzzle based on the picture that I liked and if I thought I.
Speaker 2: Could do it.
Speaker 1: Now, if the picture looked too crazy, if it looked too intricate, I didn't want that puzzle, you know. And the thing was, back in the day, you got a jigsaw puzzle you had one hundred piece puzzles, four hundred piece puzzles, man, then they say a thousand piece puzzle. You go oooh. So those were a little difficult for me when I was a little boy, so I didn't want that. As I got a little bit older, I had more challenging puzzles, you know, four fifty five hundred piece puzzles. But I always picked a picture of something I liked. So it's very simple. You get the jigsaw puzzle, you get it home, you open it up, you dump it out on the table. You flip all the pieces over so you can see them, and then I would try to sort them based on the colors on the box. If it was like a black section, I'd take all the black pieces and slide them over there.
Speaker 2: If it was some flowers, I'd try to find all.
Speaker 1: The pictures with little jigsaw pieces with the little floor, and I separate them and then i'd start putting it together. And the way I started was i'd try to build a border first, because I knew all the straight edges had to be side by side at one point. And it was funny, man, because it's related to my life. I would start putting the pieces together of the picture I saw that I liked, and that would be my picture. A lot of people didn't like jigsaw puzzles. As a matter of fact, none of the boys on the street liked jigsaw puzzles but me, because they just didn't want to go through the intricate details of figuring that out. Really go outside and run or something like that. And so what happened was, as I got older, I wanted more difficult in challenging puzzles, but I wouldn't go too far.
Speaker 2: I wanted some nice stuff to happen.
Speaker 1: I had a picture of what I wanted for my life, but I didn't want to go too far because it was so challenging and difficult. I couldn't see myself with all of that, and I didn't have the time, the knowledge, the expertise to figuring all the intricate details. And I discovered something when I was talking last night. That's what happens in life to a lot of people. You get bogged down with the details of coming up and trying to create the picture that you want for yourself. You put it to the side, You say, ah, that puzzles are crazy. Next thing you know, you crumb it up and put it back in the box. So you go halfway and you get stuck, and you get to the part where it ain't a lot of different colors. It's all the same, and that's a little bit more so that may stop you. But it's somewhere in the jigsaw puzzle that it gets very difficult and challenging. The bigger the picture you want, but then what all happened in your life, It's just like what happened in a jigsaw. Once you get comfortable and you don't mind the challenge, you could get a bigger picture. But here's the key to it, though, if you put God in your mix. See, the picture that I saw for myself as a boy is not the picture that has happened to me as a man. Because along the way from boyhood to manhood, from the time I was telling you understand what happened along the ride in there was I started putting God in the mix. And so now the picture that I have now is not the picture I saw. It's the picture that God saw. So what I'm saying this analogy is the picture you have may be difficult to complete, but if you were to include God in your life, put God in your jigsaw puzzle. God will not only help you complete the puzzle, and he gonna add some pieces, he gonna do some favors, he gonna show some mercy, and you gonna look up and the picture that you're able to end up with will be totally different and much more complete, much more beautiful, a bigger picture than the one you had, Because there's no way that I could have saught a life that I have today back when I was a boy. And it amazes me when I hear people say I always saw this for myself. Ah, I didn't do that. I didn't quite see this for myself. I don't know how you can have the ability to see what God really has for you. But man, he's a master for jigsaw. Man, he's an incredible puzzle completed. So if you got a puzzle that's challenging to you, maybe you need to see what's the picture that God has for your life. If God were in your life, if you complete it to puzzle, what would it look like. It'll be a far more extensive puzzle, and it would be a far more beautiful piece of scenery than you could have ever imagined. Tears come in my eyes because I can't believe God bought me this far. I can't believe that when I opened up and accepted him and started talking to him, that he would add all these pieceles to my jigsaw puzzle, and my jigsaw puzzle would look like this. And I can tell you I ain't got a whole lot to do with what out and turned into. It's mostly favor and blessings and grace and mercy of God. And I looked up and I just got a much bigger jigsaw puzzle completed.
Speaker 2: And guess what, He ain't through with me yet.
Speaker 1: That's what's amazing and exciting about a relationship with God. God could take your jigsaw puzzle and fix it. Morning show, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, monkey trainers, anybody that has a talking parent. Matter of fact, churches in West Virginia that handle poisonous snakes. I'm talking to everybody this morning. Welcome to the team Harvey Mortar Show. We ain't handling no poisonous snakes on here. Called Carla work on the show. Colin has said a thousand times, you can't even show Colin for real a picture of a snake. Nope, it's a wrap I'm out we doing that up in she out show. It's somebody else. I ain't producing nothing. What is surely afraid of?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Mice, squirrels, squirrels and she don't like rodents? H Tommy, don't like thunder and like you and you don't like cold well and you don't like don't like people?
Speaker 9: People nailed it?
Speaker 4: Okay, what is it?
Speaker 2: I don't like?
Speaker 9: What don't you like?
Speaker 5: What are you?
Speaker 7: Friend?
Speaker 9: You don't like you don't like people.
Speaker 10: You don't like people touching you like giving you massages and uh, pedicures and manicures and stuff.
Speaker 9: You don't like that at all.
Speaker 1: You don't like to take picture, you don't like nothing, you don't like the show.
Speaker 9: You don't on this show.
Speaker 11: You're like living.
Speaker 9: Say you don't like being poor?
Speaker 1: Now asked. I was just about to say that you don't want.
Speaker 2: To be poor. You don't right there? You have a winter.
Speaker 1: You do not want to go back to that. I'm not mad at you. Scared ladies, gentlemen, That's the Steve Harvey Morning Show. That's how we do it. Shelon Strawberry, Coline Rell Junior, Mississippi Monica.
Speaker 2: The legend that is nephew, Tommy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know, like a lot of things. What is it about? Get you up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get you from allergic to it? It a lot, It a lot. It made me. I scratched a lot when I was poor. It's mostly because I had on polyester. Yeah, that really was the cause of most of my itching, scratching and digging. I would just be stabbing that digging.
Speaker 9: Come a long way, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Cheap fabric, Well it had. It hadn't come nowhere but in my family in the day. I don't know how far it had come, but it had made it way to our family. And then the other thing I don't like is being a Cleveland Brown fan, the bane exister in my life. Yeah, congratulations on another gray season, Cleveland. That filled our life with nothing but hope to only do what you've been doing to me since nineteen sixty four. Loser, Shut up.
Speaker 2: Shirley going up.
Speaker 10: In thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 9: Right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning show, It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 9: What you got for his nep.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go ahead and be stupid this morning.
Speaker 7: You know, y'all did not y'all didn't allow me to be stupid yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well it was MLDA, so I understand.
Speaker 2: But Martin was here.
Speaker 7: If Martin, if mister Martin Luther King Jr. Was here, he would have wanted to heal prank. I just I just believe that you.
Speaker 9: Didn't like when you say you was gonna be real stupid.
Speaker 1: Huh. I'm talking about the gate Tuesday morning.
Speaker 7: Y'all don't take civil right leaders would have liked a nice prank.
Speaker 10: I mean, Frank, he was busy help you try to save the world.
Speaker 2: I understand. All right, here we go.
Speaker 7: This right here is my favorite socks, my favorite this ignorance. Yeah, man, I know he would have liked it, my favorite socks.
Speaker 2: Let's go cat dog.
Speaker 12: Hello, I'm trying to reach the child. Yeah, okay, you do you live an apartment?
Speaker 4: Who is it?
Speaker 12: My name is Benny Man. I live in Let me say this to you, you man, this like the third time this that happened, you know, and I got fed up with it. So I'm finished city and then we finish get here straight?
Speaker 4: Wait? Wait, who who are you again?
Speaker 12: My name Benny Man, I live in. Let's listen. Do you use the washroom on the property?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, I use washroom. What's up?
Speaker 12: Okay, this is the third time this to happened. Last night was the third time right now. The first time I happened to be in the washroom with you and I come up with a shirt missing.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 12: The second time was was was uh my T shirt? My Chicago Bulls Championship T shirt? I saw your girl with it all now?
Speaker 1: Last night?
Speaker 12: Last night was one that drew the line. My favorite socks was missing out the dryer to come back to get my luck. I don't know what you're doing, man, when you in the washroom. If you decide you just gonna go shopping in the dry and keep what you want out of it from other people's stuff. Man, but this thing hauld up.
Speaker 4: I'm a grown man. What are you talking about? Shopping work? Every day? I buy my own Listen, you call me tripping by some clothes and what you called me tripping by some socks?
Speaker 12: You, I'm right, they't my favorite socks. So when I got a problem is why what makes you think you can start opening up dryers getting people stop out? Man?
Speaker 13: Hold up?
Speaker 4: What makes you think I'm opening up. Hold up, you got the wrong one. Where you getting my number from? Anyway?
Speaker 12: I got your number from the lease in office to lead.
Speaker 4: I told them I number. So what they done lost their mind? Giving you my numbers? Calling me with some to buy some socks?
Speaker 12: Hey man, they a't my favorite socks. And look at I want my socks back from you.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm gonna say this one more time. You don'e lost your mand Okay.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say this one more time. Eat, I'm gonna get them socks. I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 4: Old got a praying. You say you live in five? What I live in?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 12: Where I live?
Speaker 4: Dad? I knock on your door about ten minutes. If it's okay with you, partner.
Speaker 12: Hey man, it's whatever I know is you better bring them damn socks. When you bring your crown before you've got my favorite socks and you crying like look.
Speaker 4: By some focks. Man, say hell with you you got my man, I'm gonna show whooping your old party.
Speaker 6: Ain't man, you better have shake.
Speaker 12: You better have my Chicago Bold championship shirt, and you better have my sock. You can't be taking people stuff out the washrooms.
Speaker 4: Fine, party. You got three whoopis called fox shirt and a T shirt. That's what you walk. You got a woollen coming for all up.
Speaker 6: But that's fine with me, dog ball, I do I want my socks back, man like like my little sister.
Speaker 4: With over crying.
Speaker 6: We ain't man, I don't worry about that.
Speaker 12: I better not catch you while your sister and my stuff. I'm gonna can offer you and me.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna tell you thing of nobody. You canna lost your mind? First of all, why don't you hut your head on down to the washroom so I can whoop your Now.
Speaker 6: I'll meet you in the washroom right now, but you better bring my tracks with you.
Speaker 4: You and me come bring a pupping to you. Pump.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna put you inside that damn dry and turn it off until you're stealing stuff.
Speaker 4: Out of it. You don't want your man, Let me tell you what that carry up. Put your get down to the washroom.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 4: I'm tied up my shalon. I'm on the fall phone. I'm already walking there.
Speaker 6: Wait, so now what when I see me?
Speaker 4: You know me? No, No, we already know you.
Speaker 6: Once you get busted in the head, you'll know what's going on?
Speaker 4: You ain't a man enough, But I'm going you' I'll tell you what.
Speaker 12: How long it's gonna take you to get your That's gonna take me up by two minutes?
Speaker 6: Paul, I'm man, guess what else I'm bringing with?
Speaker 4: What's you're bringing? Now?
Speaker 12: Is you listening to see what I'm bringing?
Speaker 4: Man? What this is?
Speaker 12: Nephew?
Speaker 4: Tommy? Say what? Man? Who is this?
Speaker 12: Hey, Charles? This nephew? Tell me from the deal, Harvey. More than your man, your girl Shandrea got me to prank you.
Speaker 4: Man, many'll wrong, y'all wrong, man, I got one boot on. I'm on my way down the stairs. Tell me, come on, man, tell me it ain't so man, I'm talking, but I know ain't no grown man on this phone crying over, No, sir?
Speaker 12: Oh that times man? Some socks?
Speaker 4: Man, Well you know y'all tripping?
Speaker 12: Hey man, I got one more question, baby? What is What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: That's easy to Steve Harvey Morning charge.
Speaker 12: I got you, man, all.
Speaker 2: Right, and now you have it stupid as I can be.
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 12: What? What? What? What?
Speaker 9: Got some more up in there?
Speaker 1: I got some more in there?
Speaker 2: I got some more. I'm gonna I'm gonna show y'all something.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay, I'm gonna show y'all something in twenty twenty four, by the way, to y'all love Love your hat you have.
Speaker 9: On today, absolutely saxons.
Speaker 2: A notice who's quiet?
Speaker 9: Notice who's quietus?
Speaker 2: They say nothing nothing, Thank you, crickets, crickets.
Speaker 7: I would be in a I'll be in Dayton, Ohio at the Funny Bone in twenty six, twenty seven. Hickets on sale right now. Laying in the cut though, man. That NYC Winery in New York City, The Nephew come in town one night only, February to third, two shows, one night only. Hikes on sale, red naw oh. Let me tell y'all something. I was so ignorant in Jacksonville, Floyd. When I say du Ball was in the building. When I say dow Ball was in the building, Yeah, they.
Speaker 2: Was in the building.
Speaker 9: They were turned fix fixed soul out shows.
Speaker 2: Man. I appreciate y'all coming out with the Nephew.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Nephew coming up is as Loo with a Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 9: Right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News, We're gonna recap last night's Emmy Awards.
Speaker 9: There were some great highlights from the show.
Speaker 10: Kevin Hart is interested in ever hosting the Oscars, We'll tell you why. And Doctor Burney King never ever, ever, never, Doctor Burney checked.
Speaker 2: We're gonna recap to Cleveland thing.
Speaker 9: We don't have to get a time, give it time, let it marinate.
Speaker 2: We got sports, you will see them.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: He's gonna try to full rank all right, anyway, Doctor Burney's King checked John at the Majors after he referred to Megan Good as his coretta. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the man the c l O Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey Chila and Fayed Bill Wrights. My brother went out with my husband and they entertain two young ladies at a bar. One of the girls tagged my husband in a photo. He liked it and started following her on I she My husband said it was innocent fun should he unfollow her?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: I'm not really I don't really understand the social media thing like that, But this fool you married, you taking pictures, getting tagged and then following people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was innocent fun.
Speaker 1: I don't understand the lady though my brother and my husband was out with two women. How are you calmly making this announcement because at my house, see, I can't my brother and me took two women. Or is it okay for him to follow her father? He can't follow her out nowhere? And that loane on social media. I don't even understand this here. You know, y'all have a different world that y'all operate in now, and it's hard for me to comment because people think, well you old, well old as the goal and it's uh has some advantages to it too, and now all some rules and not to say the rules were never broken, but y'all need some more rules, because y'all just you can have You can be a husband and go out with your brother with two women.
Speaker 2: You can go out and it was innocent fun.
Speaker 1: Then y'all can take pictures together and then get tagged and then start following it, right.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's fun.
Speaker 1: So he went up a double date, the.
Speaker 2: Husband, Yeah he was his brother's wing man.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, entertaining these young ladies.
Speaker 10: At a bar, all right, Uh, moving on to Derek and Harrisburg, who says, my girlfriend and my best friend are too close.
Speaker 9: She cooked dinner yesterday and she wrapped up a date a plate for.
Speaker 10: Him and texted him. Uh, my girlfriend and my best friend are too close. She cooked dinner yesterday and she wrapped up a plate for him and took and texted him. I asked if she lost her mind, and she got mad. She said she was being nice. Is she taking quote nice too far?
Speaker 2: Well, not really. She just made your friend a plate. Yes, she massed friends. She made him a plate, wrapped it up and texted, and you know, once again, that's these new relationships, that's what y'all doing.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: I was sitting at dinner one night with Marjorie and we were having dinner and we had some some friends. Was that thing, and you know, Marjorie she, you know, taste this, taste this. And the dude took his fork and was reaching over on my wife's plate, and I grabbed his fist and I said, what you're doing though? He said, I'm gonna taste that. She said, Steve, he if he wants to taste it? No, no, no, no no, no, hey man, you gotta get your own wife, eat off her damn plate, off my wife plate. Dog, no dog, No, we ain't finna do this. And when I looked, I looked at her and said, hey, I don't give a damn what he he just want to try.
Speaker 2: Ha, you know my stuff.
Speaker 1: I wanted to try in my life. I ain't even able to try. He ain't trying nothing.
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 1: She got home, she says, Steve, I will I will never off anybody. I said, okay, cool, I said, hey, let his ass get a wife, Let him get in debt, let his hands have to hear all this stuff. Let him get his own damnt eating nothing off my wife plate. Pardon, it's all to it right here. She ain't making you no plate, Get your own wife, get you somebody make your plate. She ain't getting up making no damn plate for nobody. Button me. She won't to do that. Sit up in here getting a plate made. Man, he ain't getting nothing made. He ain't nothing getting set to your house. Give a damn what you eat?
Speaker 2: Later on?
Speaker 9: All right, moving on, moving on, You felt that one up making a plate? All right?
Speaker 10: Angela and Charleston Colo says a guy I was dating stayed overnight and he left without waking me up like he usually does. But this time, but this time he clogged my toilet and didn't tell.
Speaker 9: Me or try to fix it.
Speaker 10: He I know, I know, I know it was cast for pause when I was reading it. He denied it and won't pay for a plumber. Why is he acting like it wasn't him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's you got a real trifle dude right there. First of all, he get up without weary. Now he left you a gift that kept on giving. He couldn't fix it. That's crazy, man. But let me tell you something. I don't care how much you love a person. We got to draw a line right here.
Speaker 9: What can he say to her though? That's the other fluck.
Speaker 2: He can't say nothing to her.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he had to do I guess.
Speaker 1: Just what he did. This relationship is over.
Speaker 10: We're done, dude.
Speaker 1: But now he clogged it up and he wouldn't see. That's why you have to learn techniques. Now, it took me years to learn this, but it's it's a it's a flush as you go system. To flush as you go, you always know you when you're sitting, and you can tell when you're being a little bit excessive you know that, because it don't all come at once.
Speaker 2: It's waves to this. After the first.
Speaker 1: You need the flush, second wave, you need the flush flush flush. Now, if you're that more than two waves, you asks is sick. I'm right now, it's usually two waves. If it's more than two waves, you sick. You know what, you should have went down to the gas station or tried to make it home. I have done that before and never spoke to the girl again.
Speaker 2: So that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that story.
Speaker 10: Last all right, last one, Steve, here we go. This is Burgie in Kansas City, who writes, my husband always talks about how sexy our preacher's wife is. I told him he's a dirty old man. He jokingly called me her name during sex.
Speaker 9: It was no longer a joke to me. He swears it was a joke. Was he fantasizing about her? Right then?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because that ain't that ain't a joke?
Speaker 1: These three comedians on the show, and that ain't funny to now one of them, that ain't that ain't a joke?
Speaker 2: You tall? Yeah, yeah, he said, that's what?
Speaker 15: Oh, all right, coming up next, Well, that was some entertainment news for you. Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, So the Emmys were on last night. First of all, we got to give it up to Anthony Anderson, who hosted the Emmys. What an excellent job Anthony Anderson did. I mean, he really made us proud. He really really did look nice.
Speaker 9: Yes, he was funny.
Speaker 10: It was different the way he opened it was really really cool. You know, he changed outfits a lot of times.
Speaker 9: He looked good.
Speaker 10: Steve, you would have been really proud of him. Oh yeah, he was singing, I'm playing the piano and yeah, yeah, having a great time. Miss Doris was in the audience. You know, he goes nowhere without his mom, and she was in the audience. And you know how when people win awards and they go up to make their speech, then they play the music and that lets you know that it's time to get off music.
Speaker 9: Yeah, wrap it up.
Speaker 10: Well, he had Miss Doris there for that, So if you were going too long, Miss Door stood up and was like, baby, baby, your time is up.
Speaker 3: Okay, she had ain't mine. I pointed to one of the actress come on, baby, rep But that.
Speaker 10: Was Jennifer Coolidge from a White Loaded, White less. She said, baby, come on, now your time is up. Thank Jesus and your family and get on off. But uh, it was really funny. But Anthony Anderson did such a great job. We got to say congratulations to Quentin Brunson or Abbod Elementary.
Speaker 9: I mean NSI nash one for Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 1: That's the best speech was the best.
Speaker 9: Well, she's part of a snoops acceptance. I want to thank you. I want to thank me for all the people who said I couldn't. I want to thank me.
Speaker 10: See if there was a reunion of the Martin cast, Martin Lawrence was there.
Speaker 9: I mean it was to Sheena Arnold.
Speaker 10: It was just really good, of course, Carl, Anthony Payne, everybody was there.
Speaker 9: Tisha Campbell, Yeah, they were all there. It was really really good.
Speaker 2: You would have enjoyed the show, you really would have.
Speaker 9: Great job, Anthony, great job. And did did you saw it? Carla right? Yes, Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: It was really good.
Speaker 10: Trevor Noah won by the way, Trevor Noah and oh my gosh, Shirley Ralph looked amazing.
Speaker 9: Did you see that white dress?
Speaker 3: Marley gives, Yes, she was beautiful. Carol was there, Carl was there, that's right.
Speaker 1: It was really good.
Speaker 2: I've met her, I've had all my talk show before.
Speaker 9: It was a big moment for Carol, Carol Burnette.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we love Carol.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, she was good.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep uh.
Speaker 10: Moving on to a recent interview with Sky News, Kevin Hart stated that he has no desire to host the Oscars. Remember they asked him in the past. In fact, he said he would never host the Oscars. He said, it's not comedy friendly. Whatever little hope you had, I want to destroy it right now. Those gigs aren't good gigs for comics. It's no Shot to the Oscars, no Shot to the Globes or anything else. Those just aren't comedy friendly environments anymore. Kevin had nothing but look truth statement.
Speaker 2: Nothing is almost comedy friendly.
Speaker 1: I mean the job that Anthony Anderson did, but everybody's talking about it's an outstanding job.
Speaker 2: But you know, you can't be free to say what you want to.
Speaker 10: Say right, too much political correctness. And that was a tough crowd at the Golden Globes too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a real because and Joe Coy is extremely funny, but the majority of those people don't even know who he is. He's purely a comedian. He's not any movie roles, he doesn't have TV shows. He's purely a comedian. As a stand up man, this dude is outstanding. Yes, he's he's cold blooded man.
Speaker 9: And they weren't laughing at themselves.
Speaker 1: I mean, can't you don't the Oscars and the Globe, these people right here, they so full of They don't clap for each other nothing. That's like watching the s beast them damn laughletes don't clap for each other.
Speaker 2: They don't stand up for each other. They just sitting there like it's all about me.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: So that's what basically Kevin Hart is saying that it's not good for comics, for comedians anymore.
Speaker 9: He had nothing but love for other comedians.
Speaker 10: Who have had success hoping hosting award shows and added quote, I think the Oscars got it right one year where it was like just a bunch of personalities acting as the host and that's a nice collaborative thing. So, Steve, I guess you agree with with Kevin. Uh, you know, as far as what he's saying about comedians and hosting. Word Ellen did well yeah yeah that day, Yeah, and whoopee Chris Rock.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, we can go on.
Speaker 1: Here say anything anymore, and the audience is scared to laugh because they'll be on film accused of laughing at something that was inappropriate. So you're sitting there and you're mashed. You know, you're just mashed. And I understand exactly what he said. And I want to say this on behalf of Kevin Hart. You know, I've been hearing the criticism that he's been taking, lady, But let me tell you something. Kevin Hart is a global superstar. He is one of the few that can go practically anywhere in the world and sell out an arena. This dude right here is a global superstar. He wasn't He wasn't placed there or nothing like that. You can't be that globally famous just cause somebody say you are. It comes from hard work, dedication. And that boy is funny. Yeah, that boy funny, And you can sit up and say all you want he ain't funny, but comedy subjective. There's people that don't think each person. It's the people that didn't like Richard Pride that that that ain't get messed right there. That sounds crazy, that sounds great, just saying that, bro.
Speaker 2: What I'm telling you? So, I had a girl told me she that can't stand Luther Van Roz's voice. What. Yeah, we never spoke again, but you threw whatever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, coming up in twenty minutes to alfter the hour, Judge Steve is back for a third season, so we'll tell you all about that. And the season opener of Ready to Love Nephew started out with a snag.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about that as well right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: Okay, So Tommy, the season opener of Ready to Love fort Worth started out it happened Friday.
Speaker 9: Start off with a little snag. A guy didn't show up. What happened with that?
Speaker 7: You don't not show up? You don't do that when I throw a journey, you get on my journey. When you sign up and I allowed you to be on this journey, you know not you don't not show up. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, changed writing o Poleon, but it was I.
Speaker 9: Mean, we didn't know that until you mentioned it.
Speaker 4: But what what was?
Speaker 5: Do you know?
Speaker 9: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Just just just cold feet the whole this straight cold feet. This guys, let me tell you what happened he dating some girl. She found out he was going on the show, on that show, and see what I do out there canceling, see everybody going on that single and all like that, don't really be single, go on that single and say that right here, I'm going on social media, gonna put you all out on a bus. He got threatened. That's why he didn't show up on TV, gonna we're gonna not go.
Speaker 2: On my show? Who going do that?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 9: But it looks like it's gonna be a good season though. If we're out of fort Worth though, Tommy for.
Speaker 1: Real, Yeah we'll be.
Speaker 2: The ladies are beautiful, man, I really.
Speaker 9: Like absolutely gorgeous. Gorgeous.
Speaker 10: Yes, nice and so Steve, your third season of Judge Steve kicks off February seventh on ABC.
Speaker 9: All right, go ahead, boy, let us know what's happening, Judge.
Speaker 2: Come on, what's the last time you put my show behind Tommy show?
Speaker 9: It happens next month.
Speaker 1: It's gonna do you can stop doing. What is gonna be your best I don't even know what season gonna be. I'm offended by this second place. I'm taking all of a sudd.
Speaker 2: That he got seven eight years on Ready.
Speaker 1: For love now. I ain't got three years on Jewish old Now I got to play second, fiddal.
Speaker 9: That's right, how about you heard last?
Speaker 2: I don't know what's gonna be on it. I'm judging.
Speaker 1: To judge honor.
Speaker 2: Sitting.
Speaker 1: I gotta take second to that. I took second to the damn Texans. I'm just a secondary.
Speaker 12: Oh what.
Speaker 2: Brown? So you done it again? Nineteen sixty four? Party down fifty years now?
Speaker 1: Misplaced angry as you. It's not about you.
Speaker 9: I can't wait for sports, Junior.
Speaker 12: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Ooh, I can't wait to get to it.
Speaker 11: You can do it next. You won't ready?
Speaker 1: Hey, juwe we can make it. This Junior making this dru left trying doing next. See what happened to.
Speaker 9: Coming up next? Sister ozell is joining us right after this. You're listening morning show. Well, ladies and gentlemen, that's promises in the building.
Speaker 1: He he, my lord, my lord, Good mornings everyone, Lord lord lord.
Speaker 2: How's everybody doing today?
Speaker 1: Happy New Year? I guess we're still supposed to say that. I think got the Martin Luther King day. We need to quit saying Happy New Year. That's gonna be the cut off point. From now on after the holiday, So you know, yeah, I think we should have a cut off point for happy. Okay, yes, ma'am, all right, what's going on that today? Good good, I'm so happy to be here, blessed.
Speaker 10: Amen to that, Amen to that. You mentioned doctor Martin Luther King Junior's sister Odell. We celebrated his life and legacy, of course, on yesterday, and it would have been his ninety fourth birthday. So I gotta ask you, did you know doctor King or any of the freedom fighters from the civil rights movement?
Speaker 9: You knew Ralph ab Oh, he was his close friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, daddy, I knew his father.
Speaker 9: Oh, what was his name?
Speaker 2: I knew his father. Nappy we called he's called him Nap for sure, Nap.
Speaker 1: Nap ABERNETHI the wonderful man, wonderful man. He was always at the forefront of revolution, you know, just like Ralph Abernathty was doctor King's best friend. And Maine boy Nappy was Willie Turner. Uh. They were running up the countryside, just killing white folks.
Speaker 2: Just amazing what he did.
Speaker 1: And I dated him for a short while. Gosh, because these these are black history facts, and you take just that, I'm telling you this right now, go ahead. What's what?
Speaker 2: Did you got your finger in your mouth ful shuit?
Speaker 10: No, I'm I'm saying you dated? Uh mister, you said nap napping after naty?
Speaker 9: Mister, dad?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Sweet?
Speaker 1: It is nappy? Nay daddy.
Speaker 10: It's kind of hard to put it all together sometimes, sweet, Just you know you're just so boogy.
Speaker 1: You don't know black culture stuff.
Speaker 2: It's nappy apperat That's all it is. What's so hard about it?
Speaker 1: Would nappy?
Speaker 11: Sweetie?
Speaker 1: Did you gave him?
Speaker 9: Did you give him that nickname?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: He had he had that nickname when I met him.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought he was cuting everything?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Calling?
Speaker 1: Why just can I switch subjects real quick? I have a question.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna do something special for Steve's birthday tomorrow?
Speaker 1: He will bore the shadow years old?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sis, don dall you want to surprise and want something?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Just some scripture, that's all. I gotta keeping nothing to stay with him. You know you can't give him nothing. He got everything. What I'm gonna buy him, he don't need it. He don't need no cigars, he don't need no more money. He don't need no watches, he don't need no cars. I can't fold none of that. I'm gonna give him some scriptures, in particular Isaiah fifty four seventeen to one of him always talking about I'm gonna put it on a plaque and send it to him. Ain't no weapon for him to just you're standing to get you just better. You better look at him just as strong and there every year they come after him. They can't do nothing with him. He wanted God's faith. He God picked him. You ain't got to worry about Steve Harvey. You better be wait on off the wall.
Speaker 2: No, I'm waiting on him to get off the wall.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 9: You think that's gonna opposed to stay on the wall.
Speaker 1: That's better. You just ignore the scripture one time coming down there. That's I know, because you know he got it in him, because he would you see him coming, you know, and that little boy that come after him all the time to one the other one with the uh.
Speaker 9: We know, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, yes, ma'am, yes, ma'am, I'm sorry, uh huh. Back to the birthday.
Speaker 1: So yeah, back to her birthday. Steve Harvey, I'm gonna get you something real warm, with warm and night for your birthday. I might come in tomorrow say you have birthday to it.
Speaker 2: On his birthday.
Speaker 10: He don't know, ma'am, Thank you, sister. Coming up next to is a nephew and the prank phone call for today. Right after this, you're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is if he can't share, I can't either. We'll get into that find out what that's all about right after this, because right now it is time for the nephew in today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: Nephew, what you got for us? Hey?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 2: I tell y'all I sold like six shows in Jacksonville. Did I tell y'all you did?
Speaker 5: You did?
Speaker 9: Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Did I tell y'all the hit TV show Ready to Love started? Pratt?
Speaker 1: I'll tell y'all that, Yeah, yeah, we heard something about that.
Speaker 7: I tell y'all, Black College Queen of getting ready to start Petward.
Speaker 2: Tell you all this?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. Did I tell y'all the Texas won his past there? Did I tell you to make sure I bring out of speed on everything? Doctor? I told y'all your list list? Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to make sure I tell y'all everything. That's all I tell y'all. Going to date in Ohio, uh twenty third, twenty four.
Speaker 2: I bet I told y'all that. Hey man, what's the name of the club in uh Dayton? It is the Funny Bomb because I got.
Speaker 1: Some partners live there. Marvelous, marbling, Hardney Stade come up from Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: What are they? What is? What is it all? These ques? Don't get scared. They cut.
Speaker 7: I ain't getting scared. I ain't never scared. Set them on, yeah, put them on. They're going where they Cleveland? They're going where they Cleveland, Jersey.
Speaker 2: Or let me tell you something, though, let me tell you something. You bet I wear no textis stuff up there supposed to be when my shrived Jersey?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 9: Laugh again?
Speaker 2: I said, ha ha he a joke. Hey, well you know.
Speaker 9: You lost, Get over it?
Speaker 2: Alright, here we go.
Speaker 1: Nobody what Charlie ain't got nothing to do with this. Really, you don't even know nothing about sports or nothing.
Speaker 9: He was, I know, you guys lost to the Texas.
Speaker 2: They lost, said aloud, Sure, I can't hear he did?
Speaker 1: They did?
Speaker 9: What the Browns lost to the Texas I you know that, that's.
Speaker 2: What you said. I couldn't hear you him. That was like they got it. They kind of got blown out.
Speaker 9: Really, it wasn't just a lost forty five or fourteen. It was epic.
Speaker 11: Look at his face.
Speaker 1: Steve is so mad. I know you know what.
Speaker 2: It ain't mad, It's really not mad.
Speaker 9: What is this discuss.
Speaker 1: Its disappointments. I'm tired of being used to it.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get used to this. Here we go.
Speaker 7: Surveillance surveillance, that's the name of the prank. Suveillance. Let's go cat though.
Speaker 4: Hell.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm trying to reach your police.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach you missus h police.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 2: My name is Officer from the Police Department, Narcotics Division.
Speaker 13: And where's the call from Police.
Speaker 2: Department Narcotics Division. Man, my name is the officer. Okay, I'm giving you a call.
Speaker 7: There is a possibility and I'm going to try to get the particulars with you. You have two sons? Do you have a one in h Okay? Uh, there's reason to believe that there is some narcotics going.
Speaker 2: On with these two gentlemen. Now, I wanted to speak with you about it.
Speaker 7: My understanding that you're over with the crime watch actually in that particular area, yes, sir, and I know that here lately there's been.
Speaker 4: Camp Hello, Hello, hang on the phone, go ahead.
Speaker 2: It's my understanding.
Speaker 7: You guys have I know you've put surveillance cameras up so you can actually get a general area of what's going on, all right, Yes, sir, Okay, where has it been within the last week, because what we've done is we've put somebody on them and watched them very closely, and we're wanting to know from you because I understand that you are the person over crime watch.
Speaker 2: What's going on with your two sons.
Speaker 1: Well, serve For.
Speaker 8: One thing, I don't allow drugs selling for my house period.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't even allow that because I am the head of the car Watch. I don't even allow people to even come back.
Speaker 13: Here's a buy drugs.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, Now I know some kids that's mad at my kids. They were calling the cops to my house, come into my house and throwing rocks and everything. But I can assure you, sir, that's one thing I do not play. I do not allow people even come back.
Speaker 4: To my house.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now, are there surveillance cameras, ma'am that are pointing in any area like.
Speaker 13: In your back that you haven't really activated it? No more?
Speaker 2: Okay, where exactly were your cameras pointing? What angle?
Speaker 4: Were they towards the road?
Speaker 2: Towards the road? Right? Is there anything in the in the backyard area of where you are?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 13: Okay, that's the only one we had.
Speaker 2: All right, here's what's going on.
Speaker 7: We're actually and I'm gonna just be completely honest with you, miss, there's a possibility of a raid coming in there, because we truly believe that are having some type of counterband in that house right there.
Speaker 13: Could you just hold on for.
Speaker 2: He see if you can get that tech in here? Okay, have you spoken with sir?
Speaker 13: Let me tell you one thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, I will bust say.
Speaker 13: I don't even allow to come back to my house at all. I don't play that.
Speaker 8: I'm the head to cry and watch. I think all they need to go get a job and and and stop messing up their damn like that's that's that's what's wrong with them.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 13: And I don't play that, and and I don't appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Okay, are there two boys there right now, Yeah, they're here.
Speaker 2: Can I speak with those guys one by one? Please? Do you mind if I do that?
Speaker 1: Miss?
Speaker 13: They don't want to come to the phone.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to talk to the office of the law. Huh uh.
Speaker 7: What do you think, miss, I'm gonna try to handle us as diligently as possible. Do you think I should come out and speak with your boys there at No, I'm trying to avoid a raid having this.
Speaker 13: Because I'm avoiding my damnself.
Speaker 2: No, I'm trying to avoid a raid coming to your home. Man, That's what I'm trying to do.
Speaker 7: I want to call and talk to you sensible and see if I can get some things rectified here, because right now it seems like it shouldn't that your cameras should be actually pointing at your back door, your backyard, so I can see what's going on there.
Speaker 2: That's what seems to be happening here.
Speaker 13: Okay, Well, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 4: You know we don't go up.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, before you do all of that, can we pretty much like make sure that we know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they have contraband in the household?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 13: I don't allow that in my household.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm a Christian woman.
Speaker 13: I don't allow that at my household.
Speaker 7: Have you beat these children before on this particular issue? Have you had problems with them in to pass on this?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: All right, I don't.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to square it up as quick as possible. I don't want you going through being stressed out about this particular issue. But I know that from my understanding, you're supposed to be a law abiding person, and you're trying to.
Speaker 13: Be lay abiding very right.
Speaker 8: May y'all hear very much about my community, and that's why I do not allow these things in my community. And if they're doing it, trust me, I'm going to be on as soon.
Speaker 13: As I hang on this phone.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't want you to hang up you just yet because I got a couple more things I want to talk to you about.
Speaker 2: Because if you need me to come over there and bust.
Speaker 13: Some with y'all, don't come and bust some do I need that, come bust and I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Help you, but some too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got one more thing I need to say to you. Are you listening? Yes, this is nephew Tommy from the Steve hobb In Morning Show. You just got you got prank byddy.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, I'm gonna kick they behind.
Speaker 12: Don't do that, because I take that very serious.
Speaker 7: They told me, they told me you are about cleaning up the community, and they better not be nowhere around.
Speaker 2: That's selling, no dope.
Speaker 8: And I mean all they gotta do is look at me and I see it them and they automatically leave.
Speaker 2: And that's us a good thing. Though.
Speaker 13: My goodness, I'm gonna get you back.
Speaker 2: No, you can't get me. Now, you can get you can get them.
Speaker 13: Oh gosh, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: And here I'm like nervous. I'm like, oh my goodness, oh boy, you look you.
Speaker 2: I ain't want you to get off the phone because you're finna go beat them boys.
Speaker 13: That's right, because I do not play run up in my house.
Speaker 7: Miss did We need more people like you in the community that's making sure that we ain't dirting up the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: We need you, baby. Thank you well, darling, you keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 7: I got one more thing to ask you know, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio.
Speaker 8: Show any Harvey, Tommy caller and Charlie Scotty.
Speaker 7: We're gonna send that out to everybody in Cleveland, Baby, everybody in Cleveland that Frank go to.
Speaker 1: Y'all think of you.
Speaker 10: Coming up next Strawberry Letter subject If you can't share, I can't either.
Speaker 9: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, on works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on time. We got a fool you here. It is straw Very letter.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Few subjects. If he can't share, then I can't either.
Speaker 10: Stephen Shirley, I'm thirty nine years old and my husband is forty two. I stopped working a nine to five when my tax business took off two years ago. I run a small office space and I offer debt relief services after tax season. In my mind, my husband never expected me to do so well and make so much money. He started hating on me early on, and he was negative about every advancement I made in getting set up. He wouldn't even come to my office until I had moved in it. He's really upset that I am making a lot more money than he is, so that's a problem. He expects me to put post most of my earnings and our joint savings, but I put most of my money into a business account because my income fluctuates each month. The sweet things that he used to do for me, he no longer does them. He loves to tell me that I can buy whatever I want for myself. Now he will stop buy and pick up his favorite wine and not get my favorite wine. Or he'll get himself a steak to throw on the grill and tell me that he thought i'd be somewhere having a fancy dinner with a client. I've never been out with any of my clients, so my husband's behavior irks me. But when it's coddle time, he expects me to still perform like he wants me to. I can't even get turned on by that hater most times because I know what he thinks of me now. The final straw was when I took him to dinner for our anniversary and he ordered two appetizers and didn't let me try them. He told me to order what I like to eat. He has never done me like that. The kicker was that he told me to pay for our food.
Speaker 9: I'm so done with.
Speaker 10: Him unless he comes clean and tells me what's up. So if he can't share, I can't either, and no more sex will be had in this house. How can I get to the bottom of this, Well, it sounds like you've already gotten to the bottom of it. I mean, your husband is jealous of you and hating on your success. According to what you've said in this letter, there are a lot of men who support their wives and celebrate when their wives succeed because they are mature enough to know it's a win for their wife and for them, so it's a win for both, no losers in that situation, a win for the whole family. But your man is childish about this, you know, not letting you, not wanting you to try his food and all of that. And you know, and he's also selfish. That's the other ish, childish and selfish it's just wrong. I'm sure it's hurtful coming from the one person you always expected to have your back. Your elevation doesn't diminish his status one bit. I mean, your light doesn't dim his light. Obviously he thinks it does, and he's feeling some kind of way about all of this. And I as a woman to understand why it's a turn off to you when he acts like this. His bad behavior doesn't make you want to do it. It doesn't make you get in the mood or anything like that. No romance, no sex, because we all know with women it starts in the mind. He's not empowering you, he's not.
Speaker 9: Happy for you. He's belittling you. But he doesn't see that the two are related.
Speaker 10: So instead of making him guess why the sex stopped and all that, tell him what's going on with you and how he makes you feel. He's got to get his jealousy under control and realize he's dealing with you and you're a boss now, you're making your own money and all of that.
Speaker 1: Steve this, Really, this is gonna be a hard one because I know exactly what's happening, and to fix for this has to come from him.
Speaker 2: It's really nothing you can do. You can't make a person feel better who is determined not to. And that's the case here. You're thirty nine, your husband forty two.
Speaker 1: You stop working your nine to five because your tax business took off.
Speaker 2: You got an office and you offer debt release services after tax season. Now, interesting business.
Speaker 1: So you after tax season, when people got their money and everything, you offer another business called debt relief services. Now I'm not sure what that is. Whether you loan money or you show people how to get out of debt, or you fix their credit report. It could be an a number of things, but whatever, she's found a niche. He started hating on me early, and he was negative about all the advancements I made. And he ain't even come to the office till you open it up. Okay, he's really upset that I'm making Here's the whole letter right here. He's really upset that I'm making a lot more money than he is. So that's the problem here, This is the letter.
Speaker 12: This is it.
Speaker 2: You're making way more money than him, and his male.
Speaker 1: Ego is bruised and he does not know how to cope with that because he's one of those men where if he up, he up. But if he ain't up, you better not be upfurned. You get what I'm saying. If he ain't up, you bet not be a firm. Now, this is a rough one to solve now, because it ain't like you going off and you done left him or nothing. You staying right there. But it's in his face now. He expects me to put most of my earnings in our joint savings. See that right there, that's his fix. Put all your money in our joint so I can look in here and see what we got. But you run a business, so you got to put your money in your business account because your income fluctuates each month.
Speaker 2: That's the life of an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: That's understandable because he may be spending money that you may need to cover something doing those months where it's not so good.
Speaker 2: The sweet things he used to do for me, he no longer does them. Right there.
Speaker 1: That's hate. You got money what you need me for? He loves to tell me I can buy whatever I want for myself. He'll stop and pick up his favorite wine and not get my favorite wine. Okay, he trifling now.
Speaker 10: Yeah, hang on, Steve, damn dog, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter. Subject if he can't share, I can't either. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject if he can't share, I can't either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a problem, lady, because this dude is real petty. The whole problem in this, Letty, is you make more money than he does. That's what this whole letter is about. Thirty nine year old lady married to a forty two year old She quit a nine to five because your tax business took off. She has a debt release service. It's gotten to the point where she's making a lot more money than her husband, and now he cannot stand the fact that she's making a lot more money than he is, So that it's the problem, and that is the problem, and it don't look like that's gonna change. And you don't have a fix for this because now you're dealing with the male ego that is severely bruised. He expects you to put most of your earnings into a bank account, y'all's joint account that way, so he can look in there and see what we got. Because as long as you see he can see your money over there and he is over here, and it ain't adding up, he gonna keep that little shaded feeling going right there, your man, petty.
Speaker 2: The sweet thing is he used to do for the sweet things he used to do for me, he no longer does. And he loves to tell me that I can buy whatever I want for myself. Now.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, sometimes when you take away a man's feeling of being a knight in shining army, if you take away his feeling of being like the go to person, that hurts his ego. That's what's happened here. Yeah, it's like you could do for yourself. Now he can't come in and like, hey, I bought you this, I bought you that, because now he looking at your money once again. Though that ain't your fault. Once again, That's just not your fault. We're dealing with the pettiness of the male ego, which is very, very sensitive and it's bruise right now. He'll stop buying pick up his favorite wine and not get my favorite wine. He trifling now, cus damn dog. It's just a bottle of wine. Y'all ain't drinking, you know, or Chateau Latour, you know, two thousand dollars a bottle. Just get you some silver oaks, dog, and you come back in here with that Kendall Mason and y'all going and have a good evening. But he don't even want to do that no more because he trifling. Or he'll get his something to hit the one that's real trifle. He'll get hisself a steak, throw it on the grill and tell me he thought I'd be somewhere having a fancy dinner with a client. You bought one piece of meat.
Speaker 9: To the house dogs, terrible.
Speaker 1: Dog, you know, good and well, you can buy two steaks in case your wife ain't having dinner with a client. But then the lady says, I've never been out for any of my clients. So my husband hurry irks me. But when it comes to cuddle time, he expects me to still perform like he wants me to. I can't even get turned on by that hat most times, because I know what he thinks of me. Now, well, see now it's payback time. Every action deserves an equal and opposite reaction. And so now he gonna start getting a message because you've had to get the message. See, you can't send a person a message and then don't expect a message to get sent back to you.
Speaker 2: We see that acting out in real life everywhere we go.
Speaker 1: Hello. Hello.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this right here.
Speaker 1: You can't go act a fool on a bunch of people and then don't act, don't don't expect to get acted the fool on Hello. What you're saying now you better snap, snap, crackle pop, we rise. Christis now tap water? Do the same thing as milk when you put it on rice Christmas? You know what I'm saying this all.
Speaker 2: The kicker is that he.
Speaker 1: Told me, uh oh, anyway, the final straples when I took him to dinner for our anniversary. You took him to dinner for your anniversary. God though, and he ordered two appetizers and didn't let me try him. He told me to order what I like to eat. He had never done me like that before. Yeah, your boy, he petty. The kicker was that he told me to pay for our food. I'm done with him unless he comes clean and tells me what's up, like Shirley said, he already told you what's up. He thinks you can pay for everything. He don't want to do no acts of kindness for you, no more because he lived feeling. Hey, I wish Marjorie would make more money. Please, for the love of God, celebrate that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, happy about this, but her.
Speaker 1: Man, please make no money to please please, I'll be doing her toenails and watching her feet running bath water. Man. What so if he can't share, I can't share either. No more sex will be had in this house. How can I get to the bottom of this?
Speaker 2: Well? Let her do it right there?
Speaker 1: No more sex in this his house. Yeah, that pretty much do it.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 1: You got man divided attention. Once the sex stops at a man's house getting his attention, you now have it because he wants you to do a cuddle time. He wants you to perform like, ain't none of this happening? And this is your perfect time to tell her. Let him know that every action deserves an equalin option reaction. And if you can't share, I can't share either. So you don't want you don't want none of my money, but you want some of my honey, But you don't want to give me nothing, So now I don't You don't want to buy me wine. You don't want me to try your appetizer. Well, I don't want you trying none of my snacks.
Speaker 9: Easing you bring one steak for the girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, you bought one steak. Okay, okay, so we with holding snacks.
Speaker 2: My snack too. That's all it is. I think you on track with it right there.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 10: Leave your comments on today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app, where free never.
Speaker 9: Sounded so good.
Speaker 10: Up next, we've all been waiting for it, and sports talk right after this.
Speaker 9: Come on, you're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 10: It is time now you ready, Steve, because it's time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 9: Yeah you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah you ready? Come on.
Speaker 16: Let me let me, let me, let me just start off by just getting these other games out the way. Time you beat on minds real quick, go to the field. Beat the Stevens thirty one seventeen, Yeah, the ch the Dog twenty twenty six to seven.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I didn't pick that one.
Speaker 16: No, you didn't the Cowboys, Oh my gosh, we didn't got time. But the Cowboys lost to the Package forty to thirty two. Boy, how boy, boy, every you didn't let you down?
Speaker 11: Don't they could?
Speaker 16: Sisto At Detroit man pulled the water over the Rams.
Speaker 11: You got that one on.
Speaker 1: You didn't pick that.
Speaker 11: But that one game you didn't pick though, that one game you didn't pick. That one game you didn't pick.
Speaker 1: So y'all see the Detroit game, Yeah it was all, But.
Speaker 11: Did you see the Texas at the ground we go privately didn't see it.
Speaker 2: No matter, didn't I see one play?
Speaker 1: You didn't see one play.
Speaker 16: I'll tell you it wasn't really much for y'all to see because it was forty five or fourteen.
Speaker 11: It really wasn't many plays y'all made on the fields that day.
Speaker 16: It wasn't no, it was really you know it thanks to Kareem Hunt because he got both y'all techdown.
Speaker 11: If it was hi, y'a wouldn't even see the end zone.
Speaker 16: But Joe Flaco, Joe Fla. Joe showed up like Fla do gave us two interceptions.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Flaco. That was fourteen more points.
Speaker 2: You gave us.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know what, and you said we better not show up to work.
Speaker 2: If we lost.
Speaker 11: Well, we didn't lose, so we ain't matter.
Speaker 7: Fact, I want you to wear jersey, said, I want Texas jersey.
Speaker 1: I can see that winning is new to y'all. Hear me out, now, hear me out. I've been listening to you. See y'all don't even really know how to really dig the knife in. Nobody's stop. You ain't we to down? No, no, no, because this is right here. Before this game, I said, if the Browns lose, I am so accustomed to it mmm that it will not have the diverse effect on me that you're hoping for.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. It just and that's the only thing that's to me right now because they say, asked this long. Yeah you know they did.
Speaker 16: And I'm just so disgrunted in you because you know you're a winner, you like winning, and you didn't win.
Speaker 2: You know you don't. No, no, no, not sad you win.
Speaker 1: Went straight home, said, I.
Speaker 2: You had this same you do that I should lose a game, Houston need to just go on and win the super Bowl. If they go to the super Bowl, you pay five teams.
Speaker 1: Okay, chuckle.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, a recent graduate wants to advise them relocating to make more money as a stripper.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, all right, So Steve, this is from Nicki and Alabama. Nikky says, please don't judge me. I'm a dancer in parentheses, stripper and.
Speaker 9: A darn good one. I make great money.
Speaker 10: Imagine exotic dancing as an art form that women of all ages are doing now to work out. It's the one thing I'm good at, and I know I can make a lot more money in a big city with nice clubs. I want to stack paper before I'm twenty five, then stop dancing, by myself a house and get married and start a family. I got a degree a year ago in social sciences, and my first job only paid thirty eight thousand dollars a year. I quit last month, and I can triple that salary by dancing only three days a week Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Is it crazy to move to the big city to pursue my goals? Will my future husband be cool with it?
Speaker 2: Well, let me say this, young sister. Always remember some advice.
Speaker 1: I got the decisions you make today will back your outcome of tomorrow. If stripping will get you the husband and the family you desire, then go ahead and strip. If that doesn't seem to be the case that it leads to most often, if I were you, I would reconsider. I understand that money is a a a is a factor in this, but I have learned in my life all money ain't good money. Come on you have and in this world of social media and the social age and cyberspace, this will follow you in places you.
Speaker 2: Ain't gonna want it to go.
Speaker 1: You will be recognized by people you didn't know saw you one night, and it will It will bring you harm in the terms of your reputation. Now you ask me not to judge you, so I'm not. But I am telling you to be conscious of this because the decisions you make today will affect the outcome of your tomorrow. You are at that point now where all these decisions are critical. And I got that you made thirty eight thousand dollars a year, and you could triple that working three nights a week, and that the.
Speaker 2: Thing about.
Speaker 1: You can make a lot of money selling drugs too. But see as a price. You know, you got to be conscious of this. Just got to think, young lady, if I were talking to my daughter in this situation, I would advise you not to. I know the road seems more arguous and treacherous and harder to take the right path, but the right path has consequences and payoffs for your future too, so I would consider all of that in making your decision, young lady.
Speaker 2: I could meet the man of the seams.
Speaker 1: But if his boys saw you at that club that night, shouldn't she shap.
Speaker 2: In another city and then get married later in another city. It wouldn't work out, Like I said. You See, this is why this is why we have the show in order. Just told you.
Speaker 1: Because of cyberspace and social media, this thing can follow you in places that you have no idea. So see this little option stripping one city, go get mad and another even.
Speaker 11: Steve joke.
Speaker 9: Three days a week.
Speaker 11: Okay, we know it's more than thirty eight thousand.
Speaker 9: She can make trade three times that much three days.
Speaker 2: So let let me get this right.
Speaker 1: So you can understand that the two female co hosts on the show who has daughters are recommending are recommending that this still strip the two women on the show who have daughters. You are recommending that this young girl consider stripping cause.
Speaker 2: Of the money, she said.
Speaker 1: On this show, dog ding ding ding ding ding. I'm just asking.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: And hey, hey you are you finn raise your hand with a little girl. Go ahead, go ahead, time, fool, go ahead. We were just talking about oh my little.
Speaker 12: Don't know.
Speaker 2: Huh, my body got a daughter. Now come on, look, come on, come on, let me hear no, all.
Speaker 10: Right, sorry, look at the time we gotta go, coming up to twenty minutes after the hour, We're gonna have more of this ignorant show right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, guys, this is disgusting, this story, and it just keeps happening. Another flight from Birmingham, Alabama, to Atlanta show passengers on the flight had to endure a terrible odor for the last few minutes of the flight. They knew what the smell was, but couldn't figure out where it was coming from. When the plane landed, all of the passenger passengers on a particular row noticed that a guy in the row had had an accident in his seat and all up the back of his seat, and he sat in it until the flight landed.
Speaker 9: I mean he had God, yeah, gotta stay trapped in.
Speaker 1: I don't give a damn landing. If the seat belt signed on, I'm going in the bathroom. I don't give a damn If it's locked, I'm kicking it though in and I'm gonna sit down because what we're not finna do is up my back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I mean a credit to the passengers though, they didn't make a big deal of it. They didn't embarrass the guy or with stuff like that.
Speaker 14: But oh yeah, hey, hey, hey man, shoot you guys, get down here, get the pilot, somebody.
Speaker 2: You don't have everybody because I'm standing up the rest of the flight.
Speaker 10: All the passengers posted about it on social media, so they didn't make a big deal. Then, all right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes.
Speaker 9: After we'll play around it. Would you rather right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, it's time to play around it. Would you rather? Did you what did you want to say?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, all right, so here we go. Would you rather for the rest of your life? Would you rather eat only Italian food or only Mexican food for the rest of your life. Okay, we'll go over to Junior Mexican. Okay, all right, he's getting out more.
Speaker 4: Isn't he.
Speaker 11: I've been from Texas. I've been growing up on misking food.
Speaker 2: Now that's his that's his trip out the country Mexico. All right.
Speaker 10: Would you rather kiss a dog in the mouth? You know they say their their mouths are cleaner than humans? Or would you rather kiss your ex on the forehead?
Speaker 2: Give mereore Come, I'm gonna let the dogs sleep in the bed that night.
Speaker 9: I don't believe you guys right now? Would you rather a million dollars a year to commute to work for three hours?
Speaker 10: Okay, that's your commute time three hours, but you get a million dollars every year? Or woud you're rather eight hundred thousand dollars a year to work from home?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Jeez, your pondering. I'd like to see the people. See why he's looking on he's taking math in his hate. He looking like two hundred thousand. Go ahead, be in that coff.
Speaker 16: I'm just gonna go get the million three hours I would do with me. Yeah, I had to look at the math. You're right, I need what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: What you do, I'm gonna look for another career laying one of them numbers picture. I ain't gonna be take that. I'm gonna be able to take that cut. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: You can't take a big cut.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a serious cut for me. I won't help.
Speaker 10: You're downsizing, no downside around on my ass, being a tiny home and everything. All right, Would you rather be naked on a snow capped mountain or would you rather be overdressed too many clothes in the desert?
Speaker 9: Which one?
Speaker 1: You're gonna die either way, But you gotta show better chance of being around along with them over dressed on the desert, because at least you go over to the Middle East. People who live on the desert, they don't wear shorts, short sleeve shirts, They wearings. They be dressed because they protect themselves from the sun. You know, that's why I never played I never played golf in shorts, always playing paints over all.
Speaker 9: Right, Well, that's today's round of would.
Speaker 2: You look professional Jimmy for my game? Just try to look like the Sunday.
Speaker 9: That's today's rounded. Would you rather thanks guys.
Speaker 10: Coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, our last break of the day, and Steve Harvey has some closing remarks you don't want to miss right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right here we are, guys, our last break of the day.
Speaker 1: You know what these people is having these accidents on these planes, these bathroom accidents and stuff. We just did the story about the man sitting on the plane the accident, horrible smell, all.
Speaker 2: Up the packet, a chair and all this. Help. I have a solution for this, Oh you do?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 1: I think what Airlines is gonna have to do is everybody that come up to the ticket county. You know how you go through the airport and you give them your boarding passport, you get on the plane. Yeah, that should be a station right there, so you give them your boarding pass and then you stand in this area and the man say, okay, jog in place for twenty five cents. That normally works it up. Anything you got going on twenty five seconds of jogging in place.
Speaker 2: You can work it up.
Speaker 1: And if you see a disgruntled look, you hear some grumbling, you hear some sounds, you hear.
Speaker 2: Some air pockets being released, and all like that. Your ass ain't getting on this flight.
Speaker 1: You go down to the toilet. If you can get back by the time we finish boarding, your sea would be available. If not, your ass is not getting on this plane. Because that's what's happening in this world. We are letting people on here who think that they can hold it anymore, hold it longer. Let me tell y'all something. As you age, your ability to hold bathroom needs reduces greatly, and older you get, the less capable you are a clenching lock it up, it reduces greatly. I tell you right now, personally, my birthday will be tomorrow, God willing, I'll be sixty seven years old. So I have to pee.
Speaker 2: It is damn near immediately. I have to see now. I have to think ahead and how I'm feeling. Can I go in this store? Can I walk another? Can I ride twenty more minutes? The answer is usually no, No, I go back wherever I w was us and go to the bathroom. Then I go get in the car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or if I'm in the store shopping, I get up, I go to the bathroom early now and out of the country. A lot of stores don't have bathrooms in the stores. They're always out in the mall somewhere. Most stores overseas don't have bathrooms in the store, like in the States. Some of the states only have stores for employees. Yeah, I got to go. You can't send me up the hallway, not if I'm spending money. I don't damn if I got the year Nate in the mob closet. You need something with a bucket somewhere, and that'll be the solution for that. But running place as soon as you're giving your boarding pass, just stand here and jogging place, get your knees up a little bit higher, sir. Twenty five seconds really works down most situations. And I think that's the solution for them. Oh, or they're gonna have to move that scanning machine they got out at the beginning. You know where you're standing in there. Turn around, they're gonna have to put that scanning machine up there by the gate.
Speaker 2: Now what they're doing with that?
Speaker 1: What you know, you could spot anything in the body. You see you see a long gym in that body.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm trying to offer a solution for this.
Speaker 1: You better hope I ain't got no money for because you ain't getting on here with all this here. I'm not gonna be in here replacing.
Speaker 2: Seats and all this here?
Speaker 9: Is it what you eat or ate before you got on the plane?
Speaker 14: Things?
Speaker 2: You know, most most people eat stuff? You know what stuff?
Speaker 4: Think?
Speaker 7: What if they what if they put toilet seats on the plane instead of just the regular seat.
Speaker 2: That's where you already said.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you what y'all gonna call that, because you already got comfort plus?
Speaker 2: What you're gonna call it? Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 1: You know y'all always in the back trying to fix stuff up. You need to get your money right and get your ass up in front of that plane. It always happened in the back somewhere because you got four hundred people trying to use one toilet. Get your ass up front where six people use one bathroom. I'm telling you right now, what are you gonna call it? You got comfort plus? Give you four more inches of leg room. I've studying it. That's comfort plus. Then you got the exit rope that gives you a little bit more leg room too, But comfort plus is four more inches of leg room. So if you six six, that don't do nothing for you at all. Also, Tommy, you know you know, because let me just go back over a couple of stories I heard. Tommy, you said that you got to go to dating and you was gonna be wearing your long joints. Yeah, you're just gonna get some long socks and all that. And I was just gonna say, just buy some regular.
Speaker 2: Socks and.
Speaker 7: On you.
Speaker 9: That's what you were gonna say.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 1: I was just saving all mine for closing remarks, and Junior, I'd like to say something to.
Speaker 2: You and my clothes remark.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on the Texans win. Yeah, everything, you know, it was a shackle. I hope y'all win the super Bowl. Thank you, because the letdown from here is hard. The higher up, the harder the falls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'll have that. You will have this same look I got on my face.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless y'all win the.
Speaker 3: Super Bowland and Dallas and Philly are very sad today, Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody said it in Dallas, though they predict the Super Bowl win every day. Nobody's more sad than Dallas. Oh boy, well, hey man, God willing, we'll see y'all tomorrow. God willing I will wake up for birthday God willing right, y'all, stay in peace.
Speaker 2: Man talk to God. He loved to hear from me.
Speaker 10: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show