Speaker 1: It is time. Now you're ready, Steve, because it's time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: Yeah you ready, Yeah, you're ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah you ready.
Speaker 4: Come on, let me let me, let me let me just start off by just getting these other games out the way.
Speaker 2: Time you beat don't minds real quick.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The Bill beat the Steelers thirty one seventeen.
Speaker 3: I got that go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the Dog twenty six to seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't picked that one.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys, oh my gosh, we didn't got time. But the Cowboys loft to the package forty to thirty two. How boy boy, hevery you didn't let you down, don't.
Speaker 2: They could see too.
Speaker 4: At Detroit man pulled the ball over the rams.
Speaker 2: You got that one on.
Speaker 4: You did pick that, But that one game you didn't pick though, That one game you didn't pick.
Speaker 2: That one game you didn't pick.
Speaker 4: So the Detroit game, yeah we saw, but they do see the Texas.
Speaker 3: At the ground we go.
Speaker 2: Privately didn't see it.
Speaker 3: No matter, didn't I see one play.
Speaker 2: You didn't see one play.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you it wasn't really much for y'all to see because it was forty five or fourteen. Really wasn't many plays y'all made on the fields that day. It wasn't no, it was you know it thanks to Kareem Hunt because he got both y'all testdown. If it wasn't him, y'all wuldn't even see the end zone. But Joe Flacco, Joe flacko Joel showed up like Flaco.
Speaker 2: Do gave us two two interceptions. Thank you Flaco. That was fourteen more points you gave us. Yeah, you know what. And you said we better not show up to work if we lost. Well, we didn't lose, so we ain't work.
Speaker 3: I want you to wear jerseys, says.
Speaker 2: Text Jersey.
Speaker 3: I can see that winning is new to y'all. Hear me out, hear me out.
Speaker 5: I've been listening to you. See, y'all don't even really know how to really dig the knife, and nobody's know how to do it.
Speaker 3: You ain't win, not down, No, no.
Speaker 5: No, Because this is right here, before this game, I said, if the Browns lose, I am so accustomed to it, mmm that it will not have the diverse effect on me that you're hoping for.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 5: It just and that's the only thing that's keeping me right now.
Speaker 3: Is because I they sorry as this.
Speaker 4: Long time, you know they did, and I'm just so disgrunted than you are because you know.
Speaker 2: You're a winner. You like winning, and you didn't win.
Speaker 3: I am winner.
Speaker 2: You don't, no, no, no, not sad.
Speaker 4: You way went straight home sad.
Speaker 3: You had this same.
Speaker 5: You do lose a game, Houston need to just go on and win the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: If they go to the super Bowl, you pay five teams.
Speaker 1: Okay, Chuck coming up in the top of the hour, graduate wants to advise them relocating to make more money as a stripper.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Dave Harvey Morning Show.